Sfax

3.8

Designed for the rigors of healthcare, Sfax enables you to send, receive, annotate, digitally sign and manage faxes without printing a single physical document. All your documents are stored with military-grade encryption on our SSAE16 Type 2 cloud-based servers.

Work for Sfax?

Learning about Sfax?

Categories

Compare Sfax to Similar Solutions

Sfax Reviews

Ask Sfax a Question
Showing 12 Sfax reviews
Jason A.

"Customer Service is worst"

What do you like best?

Nothing. They changed my number and raised the fee $65 and then the next year when I called them out on it they told me they would not do anything about it.

What do you dislike?

I was with these guys since 2011. 7 years and at some point (b/c I never realized it) they changed my number and then raised the fees $65!! When I asked for a concession, they told me sorry. Very rude and horrible CS. Use someone else! Never again

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Run away. Customer service is everything these days. These guys couldn't get an easy issue right. Someone has been with you since 2011 (they argued it was 2014 b/c they changed their records - so you are arguing with a customer who has proof) and then you jack the price and change the person's number and you can't give them a free year to make up for years of fees that were spent for nothing???

I realized none b/c they changed my number and I wasn't even getting use out of it!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Sfax

"Carrier Issues Failed Faxes "

What do you like best?

At this point very little. IN 2016 they worked well and through 2017. Since JUly 2018 it's been a nightmare I would like to wake up from.

What do you dislike?

Have been contacting Help for over 2 months with issues of faxes that sFax says were delivered but multiple insurance companies and referral agencies never received. Support does not return your calls and rarely answers your emails. Last year they took us for a full year subscription and we ported our real numbers as we were so happy. Guess the jokes on us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look further. I will be moving to SR Fax if my trial goes well. I have repeatedly called and sent emails to sFax to save this business relationship but it is lost.

Faxes that are not being received even when sFax says they went through., At this point we have lost over $50,000 in revenue since our issues began in July of 2018.

What Fax solution do you use?

"sfax user"

What do you like best?

we are happy with the service sfax provides to our clinics

What do you dislike?

at this time I have no complaints. we have 23 clinics and they are all set up on sfax. It make it easy for our accounting department to have 1 bill that all of the clinics share for this product. The billing is straight forward and we only pay for overages if we go over the allotted amount of pages.

we have several clinics and we are able to have them all on the same server/fax

Lisa M.

"Excellent customer service!"

What do you like best?

The customer service is exceptional and the ability to modify the level of our contact as we have grown is very helpful. This has saved us substantial $ in overages.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if they could develop an interface to the physical copier so the internet faxing could be accessed directly from the equipment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a high volume of faxes and a need to move documents electronically, Sfax is a solution you should consider. With electronic signature and a number of ways to receive your incoming faxes, Sfax can become both a time and dollar saving opportunity for your company.

We have an extremely high volume of incoming faxes and we used to experience issues with clients receiving a busy signal. This also helped us reduce our printing expense as many of our faxes only need filed electronically in a patients record. Having the digital copy makes it easy to just drop it into the appropriate network folder.

Eva Y.

"Very easy to use, highly recommend"

What do you like best?

I like how it’s easy to learn how to use (since it’s similar to using email).

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it is an application on the computer since I am not very good with technology.

I’ve been using Sfax as a form of communication between other clinics and healthcare professionals, whereas before I would use a regular fax machine. Sfax is easy to learn to use since it’s similar to using email, and is environmentally friendly as well and doesn’t waste paper!

Shelle P.

"HIPAA-Compliant Fax Solution"

What do you like best?

SFax is very easy to use, and most importantly for medical practitioners, it is HIPAA compliant. The interface is so simple, even the least techy practitioners can use it easily.

What do you dislike?

The billing interface is a separate login and can be alittle confusing to some. It is not managed within the account settings within Sfax.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you require secure faxing to HIPAA standards, this is a reasonable and easy solution.

The ability to fax sensitive medical documents, securely and utilizing HIPAA guidelines.

AH
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Sfax is quick, easy and HIPAA compliant!"

What do you like best?

We LOVE being able to fax medical records to other providers with the click of a mouse - and not have to worry about HIPAA compliance!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike about Sfax - seriously!

It's so much easier to fax electronically than take the time to go to the fax machine, type everything in and hope that it goes through. Saves a lot of time for my employees.

AH
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Exactly what we need with scalability"

What do you like best?

API to integrate with our current technology. The API is simple, but we haven't gotten it to do exactly what we need. However, the new barcoding stuff will help tremendously we believe.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to make more changes in the settings at the admin level in Sfax portal. This would allow me to control it more as a system without having to monkey with our code.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it for a trial. Very simple to implement and you won't waste a ton of time if you don't like it.

We make it easy for patients to request and receive their medical records. Doctors and hospitals still use fax, Sfax allows us to do that for our patients.

Jacob C.

"sfax still has some work"

What do you like best?

Ability to add contacts on main screen and ability to turn off cover page

What do you dislike?

No email confirmation sent of cover page

Multiple users on same account. Use less paper

Scott A.

"Excellent Customer Experience in transitioning from E-Fax to Scrypt!!"

What do you like best?

The entire customer experience:

• Signed BAA

• Highly Secure

• Great customer support

• Great Tech Support

• Endearing Sale Team

What do you dislike?

Lack of need at this point to need to even touch base with Scrypt - miss speaking with their team!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly Recommend you consider SFax/Scrypt for your fax needs.

Still in deployment phase to our customers, but have not experienced any issues to date.

GH
G2 User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Product "

What do you like best?

I can export pages I need without downloading all the documents received on 1 fax.

What do you dislike?

Log outs after a few minutes without activity

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend Sfax 100%

We are paperless

CF
Consultant in Financial Services

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The program is very user friendly. Tabs are easily understandable.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't tell you when the other party is done uploading. So when you download the file, it's partially downloaded.

Simple to use.

Learning about Sfax?

* We monitor all Sfax reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories