Kindful Reviews & Product Details

Kindful Overview

What is Kindful?

Kindful is a donor management platform with fundraising tools built in. Our mission is to provide nonprofit employees with powerful software to help them organize their data and manage their donors better, so they can make a greater impact on the world.

Kindful Details

Kindful is a cloud-based donor management system with built in fundraising automation, online donation pages, and reporting tools. An open API allows nonprofits to easily connect their donor database with the best-in-class systems they are already using such as MailChimp, Quickbooks, Eventbrite, and more.

In a sea of all-in-one systems, Kindful stands apart by taking a platform approach to fundraising and donor management. We understand that organizations want to use best in class tools like Mailchimp for email marketing, Eventbrite for event management, GoFundMe Charity for peer-to-peer campaigns, and QuickBooks for accounting. This is why we, and our partners, have built over 40 integrations that allow nonprofit professionals to pick and choose the right tools for their organization, whether that is Kindful's built-in tools or not. Then they can track all of their data from Kindful and integrated tools in one place.

Kindful

Kindful Screenshots

Kindful Reviews

Showing 328 Kindful reviews
Already have Kindful?
What do you like best?

Fairly user friendly, prompt customer service, good for tracking transactions and past activities. The outward facing donor interface is easy and streamlined. The ability to integrate with other systems/tools is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is quite limiting in its planning tools/functions (from simple reminders to more “moves management” related tracking/planning). Household linking and pledge tracking functions are very basic and limiting. The reporting functions are a bit tricky to get used to but work well for pulling transactions or notes; complex reporting is more challenging and sometimes not possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do an assessment of your organization's needs then do a demo of Kindful to see if it'll meet those needs. Engage staff in the decision making process to make sure it's the right product for your organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We started using Kindful from the beginning of the organization. It helped us to quantify, organize, group and communicate with our constituents. It provided a user friendly platform for multiple users to keep track of constituent engagement and giving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Koby Langner of Kindful

Hi Laura!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Kindful on G2. We thrive on feedback from our amazing customers and find yours to be very valuable. We appreciate your kind words about our customer service and ease of use in the Kindful product. Though we have thousands of users that love Kindful’s reporting capabilities, we want you to know- we hear you! We certainly look forward to expanding our report offering in the future and are excited to grow with you as your needs advance.

If you ever wish to give further feedback or speak with us about your experience, please do not hesitate to reach out!

What do you like best?

Kindful is amazing for accepting and tracking gifts, getting basic data analytics, and engaging potential donors. It's open API allows us to integrate everything - including custom software so that all of our volunteers, donors, and event attendees are in the same place. PLUS, we have found the staff at Kindful to be super responsive to our concerns, ideas, and future needs. In addition, Kindful's donation pages are beautiful, easy to set up, and their "pop-up" donation pages allow our donors to make their gift without ever leaving our site. We also love that donations can be completed quickly, without signing in or creating an account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Forecasting capabilities and moves-management could be more robust. There are basic tools for peer-to-peer social fundraising, but we use an outside software because the tools aren't particularly easy to use. The "tasks" features could also use some tweaks to be more effective. But all of these issues are things that we've been able to speak to the staff at Kindful about - and they are always willing to suggest additional integrations [often free ones] that help fill those gaps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We save so much time. Acknowledgements take minutes instead of hours, finding the right donor to ask at the right time is easy with the filtering options, and integrations with MailChimp [and a few other software options] make everything seamless with communication and marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Koby Langner of Kindful

Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to write this thorough review. I'm happy to hear that you've found Kindful features and integrations to be "amazing" for managing your donors! I appreciate your thoughtful feedback on peer-to-peer fundraising and task features. We rely on these insights to make Kindful even better for our customers, so please keep sharing your thoughts with our team! Take care.

Open Discussions in Kindful
What do you like best?

The dashboard is easy to read and compare. I like the year over year summary and the ability to customize donation pages without paying extra. I like that it's easy to add users and that we're not charged per user. It makes it easier to budget the system year over year. I like that I can see all of the donor data and track engagements easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reports function can be difficult at times as is the template for receipting. It would be nice if Kindful could integrate with multiple systems more seamlessly. We've had a lot of issues integrating the plug ins, specifically with QBO and Square. I would like it to integrate with gmail so that we could see how we're engaging with across the whole team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Kindful, especially to those nonprofits looking for a robust and responsive solution. The donor interface is delightful and donors have been able to easily use it to track their individual giving. The end of year tax reporting is a breeze and the best I've seen! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're solving youth homelessness and Kindful lets us do that with our donors more seamlessly. We've been able to track our engagements and make sure that we're really keeping our donors engaged in the work. Especially now that we're remote, it's been helpful to have Kindful to make sure that we're staying on top of our donor management across the organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Koby Langner of Kindful

Hi Lauren, thank you for your review! We're so honored to hear that Kindful is helping you solve youth homelessness more seamlessly even in today's remote world. Though we don't currently integrate with Gmail, we did just release our Kindful BCC feature which allows you to automatically import emails you send to your contacts. I hope this helps!

See how Kindful improved
What do you like best?

Kindful is very clean looking. It does 95% of the things that you need it to do, and gets rid of much of the excess that clogs other CRM systems. It has a beautiful dashboard when you login, and gives you a great idea of where your organization is today. Most CRM software is heavy on development and light on design--Kindful does both exceptionally well. Any organization under $1m in annual revenue would do well to use Kindful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Kindful doesn't have a reporting function that caters well to larger organizations. It gives you some of the basic information that would be expected, but reporting can often be clunky, not offering great standardized reports on what you really need to know as your organization grows. Also, the user interface of the reporting section isn't great--too many hoops to jump through to get what you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem we are solving with Kindful, is the problem of not knowing who our donors are, or how we have interacted with them. Kindful gives us great historical visibility into our donor relationships so that we can move forward into the future, making the most strategic steps in each relationship. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Koby Langner of Kindful

Hi Luke, thank you for taking the time to write this review and your kind words about our dashboard! I appreciate your feedback about reporting; our team is always open to hearing more about how we can make Kindful even better for you. If it helps, we have a webinar every Thursday on reporting and filtering. I'll include the link below for more details!

See how Kindful improved
What do you like best?

The database is customizable which makes it useful for a variety of organizations. The additional support of non-profit specific professional developments is almost as valuable as the database itself. The easy integration of other tools such as Emma helps small organizations put their data to use; it allows the data to transition from "info" to impactful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Love the dashboard, but need it to be just a little more insightful and forecasting. For example, in the tiered bar pyramid, I'd like to click on each tier and have the list of donors which compile that tier show up in a list. Also, I would like the bottom section of expected income for this and the next month to actually show the next 12 months of scheduled income. Additionally, I would like there to be just one query category that does not differentiate between Contacts and Activities, or I would like there to be more transactional fields to apply to the Contacts query. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because the tech support is so excellent, be sure to ask ANY question. You will not be wasting their time and you'll enjoy the product even more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to easily track new donors is helping us develop an appropriate retention plan for this vital group. There is a lot of emphasis on being able to segment donors in fundraising and Kindful helps us do that quickly and logically. Also, several of the tools (like Tasks) are improving the communications within our team so that we have a record of what to do when. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
What do you like best?

Easy search, data fields. Integrates with all of our other products so seamlessly.

Ability to export csv files is easy. Perfect for a marketer like me who needs that data for advertising or email marketing syncing, and sometimes needs to get specific csv files.

Also, very impressed with their customer support team. We've definitely pushed for certain integrations/features, but they've overall been great to work with and keep us happy. They're also open as a company to evolve and improve with the products you use.

I love how they can detect and merge duplicates very easily. That was a huge issue for us when we adopted the platform. But overall, it feels like a modern, easy-to-use tool. I previously used Blackbaud products, which were a giant headache (and they make you buy all their associated products to use), and this is a breath of fresh air in comparison. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish reporting could be easier/more custom to compare month-to-month results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always consider how a software company is evolving and improving their product. I recommend Kindful because we helped push them to roll out a new integration to keep our preferred donation partner, and they worked with us to make that happen so we could keep using Kindful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

An easy integrated CRM system that connects with our donation software, crowdfunding, website, and more seamlessly.

It's really easy for all of our staff to use, track correspondence with donors, and we love how it integrates with our email marketing, website, donation software, and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like best the way this CRM is organized and easy to find what we need. I also like that they are open to suggestions and easy to get a hold of to ask questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel like they may be kind of new on the scene so there are still features they have not developed yet. But hopefully they will in the future! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We were looking for a CRM that we could afford and Kindful has been a perfect fit for our needs. There were some features that the mores expensive CRM´s offered that Kindful did not, but the team at Kindful is very open to suggestions and with that same attitude has been adding new features to the platform for the same affordable price! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the problem of keeping our database organized and this benefit has been realized as it is easy to update and integrate with other software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Koby Langner of Kindful

Hi Adrea, thanks for your review! We're always working to make Kindful even better for our users. Your feedback and suggestions make that possible :)

Development Coordinator
What do you like best?

Kindful is very user-friendly and meets our fundraising needs very well. Each update is seamless and Kindful gives details on each upgrade. The support is very good. I have always had my questions answered. Even the most simple problem, they are willing to help out. Their Knowledge Center is very helpful and it is easy to find the answer to most of my questions. In addition, the Knowledge Center includes video tutorials to help give you a visual of how to do things in the program.

I like having access to the sandbox to help with bulk imports. The sandbox helps keep my data clean and helps me recognize errors before making the data live. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is very user friendly, I wish they had a few more reporting options. For example, I would wish I could compare and contrast giving years easier. I also wish I could bulk upload pledges instead of having to enter each individually. I also wish when needing to remove a bunch of donors from a group, that there was an easier way to remove them. I wish that some of the add ons were included with the subscription. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Kindful is a great program and definitely be on your list of CRM's to check out. It is a good fit for small or large nonprofits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits are that updates are seamless and running reports are simple. I am solving problems such as tracking donor giving and retention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Koby Langner of Kindful

Hi Christal, thank you for taking the time to provide this thorough review! We're glad you've had your questions answered with our Help Center and support team. Please don't hesitate to reach out when you need us :)

Executive Director
What do you like best?

It's intuitive to use, with amazing tech support---both on boarding and when calling the support number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think it is capable of more features than I have used yet, so perhaps if they offered a full features video, that would be good--perhaps they already do and I have just not seen it yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dispoarate donor info tracking -- before Kindful, Donor info was held in several places. Kindful makes it so easy to keep track of giving, but also donor info like birthdays, employment, and in the notes sections we have made it practice to enter the point of contact/how we know the person. We can also record conversation notes, contact attempts, etc. It really gives the full picture of the relationship in a nice summary form and allows us to show our appreciation to donors by remembering birthdays and other important info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Koby Langner of Kindful

Hi Kristina, thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear Kindful is helping you improve your donor relationships. I thought I'd share a link to all the videos in our support center. They cover features like event management, tax summaries, pledges, contact profiles, and more. I hope it helps!

See how Kindful improved
What do you like best?

I had never used a CRM before and looked into Salesforce and Neon. As a new nonprofit, we could not afford Salesforce's 15K implementation and training so their sales rep had no interest in talking with me. I tried a four day trial with Neon but with their confusing articles and videos, a simple form took me several days to assemble, and they wanted $150/hour for phone support help. Thankfully, I came across Kindful and all "No's" turned to "Yesses." Within an hour my company info was set up, my donor processing was activated and my donor page was designed, up, and running. It was user friendly, intuitive, and easy to navigate. Whenever I have a question about anything, I call their always free phone support (Yes, even with the $99/month plan) and they spend as much time as I need helping to answer and solve all of my questions. They are kind and patient and I feel attentively cared for with the seamless communication that occurs among the tech support team. (If I call back and get someone else, they are aware of my previous call and able to pick right up where we previously left off.) I have truly never encountered customer service like this before, as these folks have genuine hearts to serve and are committed to ensuring that I have everything I need to be successful. I love how easy the system is, especially since I am not naturally gifted in the area of technology. I look forward to growing our nonprofit with Kindful and working with them for many years to come! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only difficulty I have had is trying to figure out what I need to be doing in Quickbooks, as it relates to Kindful. If I had my wish, Kindful would have someone on their team who is also a Quickbooks expert who could offer lessons (even if for a fee) on how to use the two together, beyond just setting up the integration. At times I also wish the pages were a tiny bit more customizable, but its ease of use more than makes up for that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like the automation, since it's only me, the board, and a few volunteers. I love the ease of use for the donor. It has also allowed me to successfully set up and implement my first peer to peer fundraising campaign. I have also integrated it with Mailchimp, which has worked well in helping me to manage my contacts easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Koby Langner of Kindful

Amanda, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this thoughtful and kind review. This is a huge compliment to our whole team, and we couldn't be more grateful for users like you!

What do you like best?

The Wealth Insights feature is fairly game-changing for major donor prospecting. One of the greatest challenges of major donor requests is coming up with a target proposal amount, but the wealth insights information makes this process much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be somewhat difficult to navigate. Not so much for me, as I'm fairly tech-educated. However, it has been very difficult to get my ED and COO to utilize the software fully, as the full range of what can be done on the software is intimidating and laid out in a somewhat overwhelming manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kindful helps very much with identifying ideal prospects for major gifts and evaluating proper "ask" amounts. It's also useful for reports that allow us to identify our most engaged donors over time, to help us to engage them reciprocally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Koby Langner of Kindful

Hi Christopher, thanks for your review! It's great to hear that you're taking advantage of our wealth insights tool to help you make the right asks. If you're looking for a good resource on our dashboard, I'll attach one of our support articles with a full breakdown. Your staff can also reach out to our team for more support and training. Hope this helps!

Executive Director
What do you like best?

User friendly, provides all the intel and reports we need to track donations, donors and the various campaigns. Integrates great with our website and is mobile reactive. Kindful is always taking client input and growing their platform with new and innovative features that support our businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like a quick way to see outstanding card value Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having come from the United Way network, I don't know that Kindful would be the best option for managing the complexity of a UW or very large nonprofit. But for a small-mid size NP I would say it's a no brainer. User friendly, always making upgrades based on our input and quick customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Implement multiple campaigns at once, easy for our donors to use and set up recording auto payments, would love to do a peer to peer campaign eventually through the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Koby Langner of Kindful

Thanks for your review, Sarah Catherine! We're thrilled to hear Kindful has been "a no brainer" for your team :)

What do you like best?

Kindful has provided incredible customer service since my initial inquiry. Their team helped us sync with other applications and the dashboard is clearly organized and presents the most relevant information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A few extremely specific limitations (e.g. unclear how to set up donation receipts, donors with soft credits are not counted in the donor total on the main dashboard, donation plug-ins do not show up on Google Chrome while in incognito mode). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a demo! Kindful's employees are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kindful has helped us streamline and organize our information. By effectively syncing with Quickbooks Online and MailChimp, all of our data is interconnected. It has also made our donation experience more pleasurable, personal, and cost-effective. The donation pages are customizable and their partnership with Stripe has made the entire payment process extremely efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Koby Langner of Kindful

Thanks for your review and feedback, Jordan! We're so happy to hear that you've been able to streamline and organize your information with Kindful. I thought I'd pass along a resource from our Help Center on setting up donation receipts. If that doesn't answer your question, our support team is always happy to assist. You can reach them at support@kindful.com.

See how Kindful improved
What do you like best?

Kindful is very easy to use; no expertise is required. My staff and I were up to speed really quickly, and the system is really intuitive. The built-in reports are great, and it's really strong at creating your own customized reports to pull data out. It makes everything easy to stay on top of our donations and donors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No real downsides or dislikes. The integration with QuickBooks isn't the most seamless, but after a little perusing of the help articles, I figured it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted a simple solution which pulled in ticket sales, MailChimp activity, and integrated with QuickBooks. It does exactly that, and we're really happy with it. Speed is the primary benefit. PatronManager was unwieldy, and the learning curve was steep. Not so with Kindful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Koby Langner of Kindful

Thanks for your review, Nick! I'm happy to hear that you and your team have had an easy transition.

Owner & Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Overall, one of the best features of Kindful is their UI and page layout. It is very easy to find what I'm looking for when managing a campaign, searching contacts or other settings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I'm not sure there is anything that I truly dislike about Kindful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work with two nonprofits and referred both of them to look into Kindful to better manage their contact lists, donors and provide an integrated way to collect donations and donor subscriptions. This has been a huge time saver for the organizations as they use to collect manual donations and PayPal donations and then record donors in a spreadsheet. It was not easy to review which donors gave money over the years and which didn't donate in a calendar year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Koby Langner of Kindful

Hi Jeff, thank you for your review, and thank you for telling your nonprofit friends about us! Referrals are one of the highest compliments to our team. Have you heard of our referral program? It sounds like you might be a good fit :)

You can check it out here: https://kindful.com/referral-program/

AH
What do you like best?

Tracking and custom reporting features and the donor lifecycle dashboard that allows me to see in a snapshot where we are in terms of revenue, number of annual/monthly donations and new donors, the segmentation of our donor base by giving levels, and the sources of revenue —customized according to our fundraising priorities. And during a global pandemic, which has compelled us to significantly cut back on expenditures that are not an absolute necessity, we have greatly benefitted from Kindful's free use of its wealth screening and prospecting tools to help us determine who to reach out to for that much needed boost of funding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While Kindful now partners with Classy to offer crowdsourcing and a platform for fundraiser events, our hope is that Kindful will one day develop its own crowdsourcing platform that would be included in the cost of being a Kindful subscriber — and one that would not require the deduction of what comes to about 8% of total revenue raised (which seems to be typical of many of these platforms like Classy and Global Giving). It would make more sense to pay a little more upfront to Kindful annually to benefit from an in-house, customizable crowdsourcing platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What excites me most about Kindful is that the team is truly responsive to input and ideas about future improvements. The positive and beneficial changes to Kindful made over just the past two years alone are truly impressive and evidence of an entrepreneurial organization focused on its customers and their needs. This was not the case with some of the more well-known CRM platforms I've used in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kindful has played a substantial role in helping us to closely monitor and evaluate the various trends in our annual giving and create an evidence-based, metrics-driven approach to fundraising. This has allowed us to create highly effective fundraising, communication and marketing strategies to improve donor retention, stewardship, segmentation and overall reporting to both our internal and external stakeholders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We evaluated almost everything in the market and ended up with Kindful after the evaluation. We've found the staff at Kindful to be incredibly helpful and the product to be highly functional and useful. The fact that it is both a robust CRM and has reasonable fundraising tools built in. I've recommended Kindful to numerous other non-profits based on our experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the donation pages were more customizable so that we could consider it as a fundraising platform for the long-term. At this point it works, but it isn't very flexible at the present time. Kindful staff says they're aware of the weakness and have improvements in this area planned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We previously managed our fundraising the donor tracking in spreadsheets and then we tried Salsa CRM and simply found it too confusing for our volunteers. Kindful is powerful will still being understandable and easily usable. In addition, previous fundraising efforts were managed with an off-the-shelf shopping cart not designed for fundraising. Using Kindful instead is a real breath of fresh air. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

I think the Donor organization is sleek and easy to use. Customer service is great and very responsive. Great crowd funding campaigns! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that Kindful is expensive and cost-prohibitive for some smaller organizations. It could be that we aren't maximizing its ability to fundraise but they do take 4% from every donation in addition to the Stripe transfer fee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love Kindful - I think it's far and away the best donor management platform. I have used quite a few others and have definitely been blown away by the ability for Kindful to make useful reports easily available for me to present to my Board of Directors at a moment's notice. I can honestly say that our end-of-the-year campaigns would be so much less organized if we did not have Kindful/ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're solving the issue of how to frame our crowd funding campaigns. The sleekness makes it easy to have others run campaigns for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

It is so user friendly!

When you call or email support you get help very quickly.

The layout of the program is easy to learn & makes sense.

I like the graph on the dashboard of the Transactions Year over Year.

Learning how to create reports are pretty easy. I'm getting better at it.

I like that you can save reports.

Keeping up with the financials is pretty easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

YES -It's not easy to read the donation date received & the difference between pledges, donations & Notes. Please change the colors or something to make it easier to see a t a glance.

When you are entering donations, on the date line, date automatically pop up. But they are so outdated. Either make it where nothing tops up or the dates a within a date range of the current date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please consider! We are still considering Kindful, but the communication we have had with our sale rep has been pleasant & very informative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

YES-Easier ways to process reports & queries. I would like to understand this more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

Kindful is really user friendly, and the best part is that I can call and ask questions to get help. It's been a lovely, streamlined way to keep track of our donors and their transactions. Its really great for looking up donors history and tracking various information about individuals and foundations. It's easy to use for making reports and converting them to spreadsheets so we can easily identify which contacts we want to talk with about which issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple features that I wish Kindful had, such as auto-reminders and tracking emails. I've found that most of the things I want to do are built into the system somewhere, but at times I have difficulty finding the right place (which is why I'm grateful for the awesome customer support!) It seems like it would be fairly uncomplicated to update Kindful to include those two things instead of linking them through other apps, but I know it would be a lot of work for your developers. From my perspective though, it would make things more streamlined on my end, and my experience as a user would feel easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the tutorials and utilize the customer service phone number! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to accurately track and analyze donor data, so it's been really helpful for creating lists of donors we need to contact for specific projects. I'm the staff member who uses Kindful most often, but it's great that anyone on my team can jump on the profile and see how we are doing with our fundraising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Kindful has wonderful customer service. Diya is my favorite customer service rep. She recognizes that I am technologically incompetent and helps walk me through the things I don't understand. I am very appreciative that Kindful focuses on customer service that comes with a subscription to their service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They often assume that donors are going to be as technologically adept as they are. I wish they were more willing to adapt to less-technologically adept donors. I also don't like the way their integrations with mailchimp and especially quickbooks work. The Quickbooks integration really screwed up my donor management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go with it. They are committed to their customers and will make it right when they have gotten in wrong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Donor retention and follow up. It's much more than just an excel spreadsheet. We have seen our donors increase and increase in amount as a result of using your product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Koby Langner of Kindful

Hi Paul, thanks for your review and feedback! Diya is one of our best! Our support team is always happy to work with you to make Kindful even easier to use :)

Founder
What do you like best?

Dashboard, intergrations with social media and wealth manager, bcc@kindful.email, it looks peaceful., the support team is really responsive and continues to adpat and build a better product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reports are not as accessible as I would like. It feels like we have to run a new report everytime, and so my expert staff has to do all the work rather than the team being sufficient. Also , I wish it was easier to see one type of activity when you go deeper into an individual record, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

KIndful has solved so many of our issues. The single best thing for our team is the bcc@kindful.email option. It;s a huge time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Koby Langner of Kindful

Carmin, thank you for your kind review! I passed your feedback along to our product team. It's feedback like this that keeps us motivated to continue to make Kindful better for you :)