Cleo Integration Cloud

Cleo Integration Cloud

Cleo Integration Cloud is an ecosystem integration platform that makes it easy to build, automate and manage B2B, application, cloud, and data integrations. It's scalable, intuitive, and requires no custom code or specialized skillsets to manage daily integration operations.

Work for Cleo Integration Cloud?

Learning about Cleo?

Cleo Integration Cloud Reviews

Ask Cleo a Question
Showing 194 Cleo reviews
Val B.

"Cleo VLTrader"

What do you like best?

Cleo VLTrader is the most reliable and robust communication software application I have used for EDI document file transfer. Leveraging the AS2 communication protocol for EDI exchange, it guarantees document delivery to your trading partners. If your trading partner is down for maintenance, Cleo VLTrader, will continue to retry until it is successful. Additionally, it will send you an email of the issue.

What do you dislike?

I hate the nagging that there is a newer version for the product. The product should allow me to set a schedule to automatically upgrade or stop nagging me until the next release or patch for the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Cleo Integration Cloud for EDI and non-EDI file transfer. Guarantee delivery and capable of transferring very large data makes this product the best in its class. Cleo's VLTrader is also my network alert system. We have dedicated software that tells us when we are having network issues but VLTrader is always first to report network issues.

Cleo Integration Cloud allows our company to connect with our EDI and none EDI partner for exchange business documents in a secure and reliable manner. It also allows for transfers of very large video and image documents at are Gigs in size. Similar software has issues with transferring large data. Cleo product has not only been reliable but fast to transfer data.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Cleo Integration Cloud
Ben S.

"Complete, No-Nonsense EDI"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and speed to market is quite impressive. We are able to keep our EDI staff small and invest in them and Cleo products to meet all of our customer and vendor needs. It also fits in seamlessly with our internal systems.

What do you dislike?

We use Clarify and Harmony. Some of the error messages in Clarify could be better (more informative) and certain places in the Harmony interface tend to lag. Outside of those, it's an amazing product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You absolutely have to have your EDI employees look at the suite of products from Cleo. There's so much power and yet ease-of-use that you would be foolish not to consider them for your EDI needs.

We are able to rapidly deploy integrations with multiple partners at a time. This saves us money and time, increases our efficiencies, all while being a solid platform backed by an amazing support team.

What Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solution do you use?

Jonathan W.

"Excellent support and software for AS2 connection to Amazon and other customers"

What do you like best?

Once set up, the software works - and works - and works - without additional time and attention. The screens are clean, the user interface is consistent and clear, and the support team is fast and on point. You do not have to work through level 1, level 2, ad-nauseam to get the someone who knows what they are doing. Their support team walked us through our setups, explained solution paths in easily understood language, and knows the product and the requirements of EDI connectivity. The software works on a virtual server, allowing us control and transportability.

What do you dislike?

You do need to license each connection. However, this creates a scalable solution. You can begin with one or two connections and expand to additional customers/vendors after verifying the solution fits your needs. It would be nice to have a free test connection license included restricted to sending a dozen transactions per transmission. Right now, you must purchase an additional license for testing. However, the licenses are so inexpensive compared to the cost savings of EDI. The cost savings delivered makes this a minor issue.

We utilize Lexicom to connect with our customers for EDI order transmissions. This results in faster submission of orders to the warehouse and increased accuracy. Lexicom connected automated EDI lowers our customer service and accounting costs. Increased accuracy lowers the manufacturer chargebacks we receive.

"I use clarify and svn daily to map data between different formats for delivery companies"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to work in both a gui editor and a text based editor. I like the ability to test rulesets individually.

What do you dislike?

I think the documentation is too sparse. Much more detail would be helpful, as well as examples. For example I was interested in using loops in a ruleset/business process. There's an action called BreakLoop, I searched for it on the help system and it says "Exits a composite rule based on number of loop (iteration) values." I then searched for loop and found CreateRange which says "CreateRange Returns a read-only list of numbers; starting and stopping at user-defined values. This list can then be used to create a looping construct inconjunction with a Composite Rule." I still don't understand how to create a loop. :(

I also find the global variable usage confusing and I've been unable to remove no longer needed global variables from the SI server settings display (I tried undeploying the project that created them but they still remain).

I would love to have the ability to pass a parameter into the web service consumer that I can include in the url. If this is possible I haven't figured out how to do it. We're currently using global variables for that but it would be easier just to pass it when called from the business process.

We use Cleo to map data from the schemas provided by our customers to the file structure we use in our backoffice system

David F.

"A software package with a lot of options for communications."

What do you like best?

It works with our existing Extol software on our ISeries. It's also our AS2 replacement for our old Axway box for Pharmacy systems as well.

What do you dislike?

If a document fails it takes some manual effort to view or delete it. Certificates can be very hard to find. You can't name them. They go in under the name in the certificate. You can't view documents that had an error outbound. It may be a setting issue on my end though. Some bugs like the screen flickering on the transfer screen after looking at several documents or switching between windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We used professional services to do the move to save time. Take the main classes. Admin and user classes are a must if you want to get the most out of it.

It handles our AS2 traffic coming and going from our vendors and customers. I also use it for some FTP and SFTP traffic as well. I highly recommend taking the courses offered for the software you are using. It will make a huge difference in how quickly

Andre B.

"Cleo CIS could more that you think"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the quality of the product. It is easy to work, the interface is intuitive but It If you want more complex task, the tool can delivery this to you. Its easy to implement and to maintain. We are using the system for 1 year now and we are also finding things new in how we can improve our business using the power of Cleo

What do you dislike?

The Help menu is poor and the SVN with examples just cover a few cases. I couldn't find a good way to see what other customers are doing and share ideas. This is not actually a problem, but a opportunity to improve and get better. With a better document, we can work proactively into the problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The system is good, stable. The support is fast and with a good quality. The price is competitive and the employees are great. Totally recommended.

I'm using for integration between my company and our customer/suppliers. With the EDI integration, we can automate and provide a quick solution and update about our deliveries. We are moving now to a cross dock integration where we will be able to connect our factories in Asia with our headquarter in Canada. This process will increase our delivery speed, reduce the gap for errors and add quality to our overall process.

Randy R.

"A lot of bang for the buck!"

What do you like best?

When we were first asked to connect to one of our customers with a secure protocol, we were overwhelmed with all of the terminology and had no clue on how to begin our project. One of my former colleagues suggested I take a look at Cleo to run on our IBM i.

After purchasing and installing Cleo, we were amazed how quickly we were up and trading transactions with our customer. Cleo has many predefined configurations available for download, and had one specifically for our customer. The configuration literally plugged into their software within seconds. After putting in our credentials, the file transfer worked the first time.

Since then we've added another customer, and also added our EDI VAN. Now all of our EDI goes to the VAN safely encrypted across the internet.

We have been using Cleo for about four years now and the software has never malfunctioned or crashed.

We've had to use their support two times, and they were very cheerful and helpful. And both times we found out the problem wasn't even with their software, but a connection issue between us and the customers.

The most amazing thing is that with all of these great benefits, the cost of the software license and the annual maintenance is extremely reasonable.

I highly recommend taking a look at Cleo if you need to trade data securely.

What do you dislike?

Whenever I have a new trading partner, I have to put together a PO and contact Cleo to purchase another license. I realize they are providing value and need to get paid.

I think it would be slick if we can have a pre-approved limit and utilize and pay for as little or as many as we need. That way we would pay for what we use but not have to go through the motions of ordering and paying for each new one when we need them.

Ensuring end to end secure data trading with our customers and vendors.

Laura T.

"Using Cleo Clarify"

What do you like best?

Hides the intricacies of writing code. Sometimes it is a simple click and drag.The SVN is nice for version control and storage.

What do you dislike?

1.I wish there was a place to document your packages. For instance, comments in files adapter, business processes are handy but cannot do that in cleo Should be able to change the view.. make it bigger at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Need better documentation. I need to email Cleo support a lot. If there were manuals, then that would help.. I stated earlier that comments are necessary but not available with Cleo. Programmers document their code.

Translating files to different file formats

Mauro B.

"CLEO is the solution we needed backed by tremendous support."

What do you like best?

CLEO really gives us the power to make our own EDI mappings for our Blue Cherry ERP where we used to be held hostage to have the vendor provide the mappings for a substantial fee and a long turn over period, we can now have a new mapping completed in a day or two and no additional cost.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Whenever we come up with a "I wish CLEO could do..." scenario, it seems that they are working on it and it is due soon. This has already happened with the ability to integrate with NetSuite.

We were reliant on our ERP vendor to provide what we needed and were at their mercy for timelines and for cost. Now we are self sufficient and can also integrate with various systems. The end result is that we can now call the shots and do not have to worry that expensive, slow to turn over and buggy EDI mapping will cause us even more problems once we commission them.

aradhana s.

"Review for Cleo Clarify "

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and the Support team is extremely helpful in answering any technical questions.

What do you dislike?

There have been instances when one of our team members who is new with Cleo is trying to adapt to the tool, so it would be helpful if you have a Discussion board that makes it easier for people to ask questions and get instantaneous replies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Big thumbs-up with the tool. Definitely consider using it for your EDI implementation needs.

We are building maps and using Clarify for translations, as said before the tool is very user-friendly and support is great. The speed of translations is also pretty good, so all in all very happy with it.

Ashley F.

" Nothing Short of Amazing"

What do you like best?

Implementation support and training are spot on. Overall, the software is very easy to use and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The integrated solution package can be a bit difficult to fully understand from the get go when it comes to data monitoring and security, especially if a user does not come from that kind of background. Also, version control supported by Clarify is SVN over Git.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The training provided by Cleo University is wonderful and a fantastic jumping off tool. If you understand what to do during those training sessions, you can apply the concepts across the entire software suite.

We have been able to quickly spin up complex business solutions for not only B2B communications, but internal applications transactions as well.

E
Executive Sponsor

"Ease of use, simple, reliable"

What do you like best?

Setting up new partners can get done in such short time. Not only the product is easy and simple to use but very reliable.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more information about macros, the information is limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a very easy and simple product to install, manage, administer and use. I recommend you only move to Cloud environments if you don't have the ability to manage and maintain a large number of connections and partners. On premises is a much better option for small to mid size business who have not a lot of partners to support.

We are trying to catch up and come ahead of the competition by completing initiatives that integrate our systems with our clients and partners and along the way, become more digital in our offerings. We have already integrated a number of partners which has increased our efficiency and productivity. Our investment on integration is already paying off by being able to do more with less and see our profits increase as a result of this investment in technology.

"Cleo Clarify/Lexicom Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to use Clarify to convert various file formats into EDI that our ERP system understands.

What do you dislike?

As a whole, it is a very good product except the FTP adapters in Clarify. I don't like how the product is limited with secure FTP and not a lot of FTP functionality and/or options like there is in Lexicom. I also don't like how there is no grouping options for certain flat file schemas. One thing I would love to see is no charge for extra Lexicom hosts. This should be absorbed into the annual cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you receive some really good training on the products.

Clarify has impacted my work by allowing me to work with partners who don't use EDI. In these cases, we can convert from flat file or spreadsheets etc..

Adam K.

"B2B File Transfer and Document Transformation Solution"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and helpdesk. The Cleo team was very involved when we did our original deployment and has continued to be extremely responsive whenever there are questions. That being said, I rarely need to reach out since the environment is so intuitive.

What do you dislike?

With simplicity, you often have to sacrifice some elements of granular control. While the code behind the pages is accessible it's not so easy to integrate your own in-house applications if needed.

In the past, we have had to rely on piecemeal windows FTP and transmission application solutions to do file transfers. It's great to have that all under one house now. Clarify has also saved us a ton of money on document transformation services since we were able to bring that all within our company.

"Great, simple tool"

What do you like best?

We used to script our file transfers. Keeping track of .bat and .vbs files in folders on a network share was becoming messy. With Cleo, I can empower the script/file transfer owner to make their own changes to schedules, file names, etc.

What do you dislike?

It would be ideal if we could include more than a single mailbox/login for remote hosts, rather than having to create a new host every time we have more than one username. For example, we have multiple transfers we send to host xyz.com, but different transfers use different logins to access various folders on the remote server. Cleo only supports, to my knowledge, 1 mailbox per host, which increases the licenses required to perform these tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Cleo to anyone considering it, although I'm not aware of many alternatives. The product does exactly what we need it to do, and support is helpful when we're not sure how to best script a transfer. My only real concern is the "no multiple mailboxes" for a remote host.

We are able to configure file tranfers more quickly than before, with less time spent testing syntax and getting it into production. We are also able to utilize, more easily, additional features such as zipping files and encryption with pgp.

"Some wins and some losses."

What do you like best?

Harmony is a simple tool that allows me to setup AS2 and FTP connections quickly.

What do you dislike?

Clarify. To be more specific I have trouble justifying Clarify as a viable option when we have programmers on staff that can create applications faster and in a more modular fashion. Example we want to replicate 100 tables into Azure. To do this in clarify I would need to create 200 schemas then map each table to the appropriate destination table. Even if these tables are identical. This problem can be solved much more efficiently by custom coding a solution.

We utilize Harmony to track our FTP and AS2 connections also Harmony gave us the ability to host SFTP. We will soon be moving EDI functionality from EEI to Clarify.

"Reliable product with a great support staff"

What do you like best?

We've been using Cleo Harmony and Clarify for about four years now and they've been a significant improvement from our previous vendor, Dell Boomi. The software is very stable, easy to use and the support staff is quick to help when needed. Where-as we used to wait days or months for a reply, now we have answers same day.

What do you dislike?

The interface for Harmony is quite slow, which makes searching through transactions painful. Also, Clarify is constantly throwing errors, which is partially because of the way we're using it -- Although the system should allow for users to specify that certain actions are "Normal".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take an evaluation and see if it works for your needs. My opinion is that Cleo's products are the best on the market shy of programing your own solution.

Sending, receiving, and modifying EDI documents between our partners, vendors, and customers.

Increased reliability as well as a more simplified mapping process to handle customer modifications and change requests.

Yohan P.

"Agile and futuristic cloud solutions"

What do you like best?

I have been working closely with Cleo on VLTrader and Harmony solutions for the past 8 years. Cleo provides the best customer support when it comes to meeting our Organizational goals. This helps us be ahead of the game compared other Health Care companies.

What do you dislike?

Being in health care going to cloud requires more time due to the type of data that is being shared. If Cleo can plan out their timing on new solutions based on different industries, it will be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for a software company to help your organization meet futuristic goals, choose Cleo.

Working with Cleo we have developed new solutions such as moving files to Cloud. Being able to support on premise applications and cloud transfers, helps us meet existing customer needs as well as explore new options on the cloud.

"CLEO Clarify 4"

What do you like best?

I love the look and feel of Clarify 4. Most of the time when an error occurs the program identifies exactly where that is. Clicking on the problem takes you to the location of the problem. With little decision making its usually easily fixed.

What do you dislike?

I do believe the help documentation could be better. However, because of its flexibility I can see why it is what it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Based on my years of experience with EDI this product rocks. If you understand EDI formats and have a little training this product will do what is needed to make your processes a success. There is more to this product than just processing EDI such as XML and SpreadSheets.

We will be using Clarify 4 once migrated off of EBI 2.6 for all our EDI processing. The simplicity in setup after initial processes are created is amazing. Being able to bring up EDI customers quickly is a huge plus. We also are able to use the File Monitoring system to push files to many different FTP locations.

"Best product for EDI "

What do you like best?

For sure one thing that I like about this product is the browser-based user interfaces. It makes it much easier to work with this product and also switch between production and test environments since you can open them in bowser tabs.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure if I dislike any part of this package but one thing that I can mention as an improvement of this package is to lower the amount of servers that we need to setup for the entire package if you ever decide to go with the plan of having PROD, TEST and HA environments. So far we have setup seven servers for the entire Cleo products that in my opinion this makes it more difficult to maintain of all of these servers beside all of other servers that we have. It could be much better to find a way to lower the amount of servers we need to setup the package.

We are using this product as a replacement for our current existing AS2 server for EDI purposes. Also we may use it for other purposes like A2A (application-to-application) integration solutions too.

Shastri R.

"Cleo Lexicom has been successfully installed in our B2B environment for 10+ yrs."

What do you like best?

Simplicity and stability are key to our success. The product simply works without interruption allowing our B2B team to focus on value creation with our partners. This is a key service for us and it works flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

Until recently, there has been limited exposure to other Cleo products and Services. Although, we have been pleasantly surprised by the extensive product suite and the integration which exists with the many diverse third party solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Lexicom product works well.

We are current in discussion with CLEO's Account Team to determine if there are any additional products which meet our needs.

Engage the product and support teams as often as necessary as they are excellent resources who can truly smoothen implementation or transition.

We have addressed two key issues with the implementation of Cleo Lexicom. They are Simplification and standardization of EDI using AS/2. Our business partners have also standardized on this platform and so as our B2B ecosystem continues to evolve, we find that Cleo has the robust products and services which enable us to work with our customers efficiently and without interruption.

William M.

"Responsive company that backs up their product."

What do you like best?

In dealing with either support or the sales and engineering team, the staff is courteous and knowledgeable. However, if they do not know the answer, they will not feed you a line of crap. They will say I don't know, and then find an answer or solution to your question.

What do you dislike?

So far, there hasn't been anything for me to dislike. I have had multiple contacts with support, and a few contacts with sales/management, and it's all been positive.

Cleo is providing us with their FTP solution. We move large amounts of data and files between institutions and their product replaces the one we currently use. In comparison to the product they are replacing, Cleo's product is much easier to manage, and were promised it will be more robust.

Angie K.

"Cleo integration review"

What do you like best?

This product has been very reliable and is easy to use. I am fairly new to this and learning, support has been great! I think we have room to grow with this tool and utilize more functionality.

What do you dislike?

We are using EEI and I dislike that it doesn't handle flat files.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have utilized other products with other companies and to me the support is the most important and Cleo has great support.

We are utilizing EEI for our claims and enrollment systems. I am new to this product in the last year and along with one other member of my team we have realized that there is probably even more we can do with EEI then we currently utilize and the support we've been given on problems has been outstanding.

Scott H.

"The Cleo Integration Cloud has been exactly what we needed."

What do you like best?

The best part of the Cleo Integration Cloud is that allows my company to simplify our approach to file transfer (currently AS2 and FTP). With the cloud solution, we do not have an on premise presence to maintain or staff for. The resources of Cleo are available to maintain, manage, and support the software and the hardware involved. Within our B2B staff, we did not have anyone specializing in network hardware or communications setup. By utilizing Cleo's Cloud solution, we are benefitting from the Cleo knowledge and management while our internal staff can remain committed to other projects.

What do you dislike?

To this point, I have not seen much in regards to how I can monitor file transfers or research a specific file transfer to prove success or failure to one of my trading partners. If the dashboarding or functionality exists, I would like to see more if it and understand how to find it. I have not found a quick / easy way to research the success or failure of a specific transaction without looking through many transactions from partners (other than the partner I am concerned about).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great choice for businesses who do not have staff to manage the servers and software that might otherwise be needed onsite.

My company has moved to Cleo Integration Cloud to fully support our AS2 transactions and secure FTP transactions satisfying some of our largest trading partners.

We can now offer our trading partners more protocols that we can use to communicate. This has helped us meet the needs of more partners more quickly.

Matin S.

"Cleo VLTrader"

What do you like best?

Powerful and simple to use, with fantasic support

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to cloud migration, SAAS, functionality in our hands and support and maintainability in Cleos hands

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cleo is a fantastic product, highly recommended for companies of any size. Ease of install, maintainability, usablility, all are some of the highest and best features. In my five years of use, I've been very happy with the application, and support. The CLEO family is one special group headed for high success.

Cleo has helped us managed B2B transfers, using a variety of platforms.

Learn more about Cleo Integration Cloud

Cleo Integration Cloud Videos

Learning about Cleo Integration Cloud?

* We monitor all Cleo Integration Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.