Contabulo Reviews & Product Details

Contabulo Overview

What is Contabulo?

Contabulo is a general purpose board suitable for knowledge management, project planning, and team collaboration. Contabulo can serve as a corporate wiki, a project planning and tasking board, or as an asset storage and management tool. Contabulo’s “cards” are flexible and can contain anything from short notes to full wiki articles. Additional card features include checklists, file attachments, and more. Industry-standard markdown format makes editing and formatting text easy and simple. Contabulo cards can also be assigned different colors and tags to enable users to easily categorize and later visually identify cards and information. Boards can be either private (for an individual’s use) or can be assigned to a user group. Group boards enable a collection of users to access a board for team collaboration and information-sharing purposes. Within a group, each member can be granted read-only, write, or admininstrative access to a group and its boards. For all boards, powerful search capabilities allow users to quickly search, sort, and find what they need even on heavily populated boards. This relieves users of the need to manually order and shuffle cards as with other products. Contabulo boards can grow quite large and still be manageable. Boards (both individual and group) can also be opened up for public, read-only access for publishing information to a wider audience. This could be used, for example, to publish a job board, a recipe board, or a portfolio to a wider internet audience.

Contabulo Details

Contabulo, Inc.
Satellite Beach, FL

Software Developer

Contabulo Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Contabulo community
Have you used Contabulo before?

Contabulo Reviews

Showing 1 Contabulo review
Showing 1 review
Already have Contabulo?
Psychological Operations Specialist
Military
What do you like best?

Unlike competitors with Contabulo, I thoroughly enjoy the sleek UI and color system of the boards, quick searches, and color coding system. The board and card styles are sleek, easily editable, and shareable. I have used Contabulo for several personal projects and it has helped me stay on track and organized. Definitely the best knowledge management system I have used and continue to use.

The UI is sleek, responsive, and simple. Contabulo is not loaded with unnecessary items to distract from it's main purpose, which is to keep you focused and on track with your business goals and objectives.

I've used this personally to keep tasks around the house assigned and make sure they get completed and I've used this in setting up my personal website to help me find a job, used it to keep track of educational goals, and now my main focus is starting my own business. All of which Contabulo has helped keep me moving forward with my goals. I'm sure it can help you and your team as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile site has the same great functionality but I can't wait for an app to be released. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Contabulo for both yourself and as a team. The functionality with the boards and amount of options your allowed, disk space, and pricing are all on point. It's definitely worth giving it a shot if you're in the market for your first knowledge management system or if you're not quite satisfied with your current system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm currently trying to start my own business and have used the boards to keep track of tasks I need to do Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.