Everlaw Reviews & Product Details

Everlaw Overview

What is Everlaw?

Everlaw is a technology company that applies modern design principles and computer science advances to challenges in the legal industry. The company's eponymous litigation platform replaces antiquated tools to help major law firms, corporations, and government agencies win in court.

Everlaw Details

Everlaw is a cloud-based litigation platform that enables teams to collaboratively discover, reveal, and act on the information that drives internal investigations and positively impacts legal outcomes.

Our tool is more intuitive and user-centric than others. It also does not end with document review, but provides robust post-review features to make documents actionable. And our team DNA is all about elegant, advanced technology.

Everlaw

Everlaw Reviews

Showing 198 Everlaw reviews
Already have Everlaw?
Attorney
What do you like best?

Excellent customer service. My primary interaction with customer service is through email and the knowledge base, which is my preference. Questions and inquiries have been answered promptly and thoroughly. The customer support representatives have excellent knowledge of the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a fairly steep learning curve and much of the knowledge base materials presume at least some prior experience with eDiscovery platforms. It would be helpful to have more very basic introductory materials aimed at absolute beginners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everlaw is a useful product with a good visual interface. It would be an excellent choice for an enterprise that handles large discovery projects and that want a full suite of document review capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Document production is my main use. Our biggest issue in documents production is the review and production of email. I have found that the tool to identify inclusive emails and the various methods to handle document families to be invaluable in producing email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Everlaw shines over its competitors in every way. The platform gives you all of the freedom and flexibility to create your own codes, run your own productions and manage your organization without having to call in support requests which end up costing more $$. But, when/if you do need help, Everlaw support is OUTSTANDING - and it's included in your fees!. That team bends over backwards for you even at 445pm on a Friday. They are nice, knowledgeable, competent and there's never any wait time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there are no downsides. A couple of months ago, I reported to them that really the only drawback I saw was that there was no preview of a doc in the review table - so you actually had to click into each doc to see its contents. However, they just released a new set of features that includes a preview window! They are super attentive to customer requests, obviously, and are striving to make their platform the best for every use case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate! Everlaw is a great platform and a great company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've easily been able to handle ESI, create and share productions across multiple cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Owner
What do you like best?

Everlaw makes it easy to collaborate across multiple organizations that are working together toward a common goal. With dozens of lawyers at different firms working to review massive sets of documents, organization is key, and Everlaw is a great tool for that purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not as intuitive as I would prefer. I had to read tutorials to understand the search tool. However, once I understood the way it worked, it was relatively easy to pinpoint the documents I was searching for. It has a variety of fields within which to search, which is helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everlaw is helping us to maintain an orderly process and effectively collaborate across a team of dozens of individuals from different organizations reviewing millions of documents. It helps keep everyone on the right track because assignments are clearly organized and divvied up. I particularly like that I can see which other reviewers have already seen a document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can run powerful queries over my data using only their help documentation to guide me. When I do need help, I've never had to wait long to hear back from tech support or my account rep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could upload my own productions manually. Initially I was worried about waiting for Everlaw to assist with these, but I've never actually had a problem with their assistance. They are very quick and knowledgeable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a quick tool that does the heavy lifting of EDiscovery, look no further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're collaborating with our outside counsel much faster than we did in the past as they no longer have to jump over internal IT procedures. We're still secure as Everlaw has a 2FA option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

I enjoy the searching and tagging tools the most. The ease is great. the storybuilding section is awesome, with the new added deposition panel and panel. the searches are very easy and the production tools are great. The visualizer can be used for early assessment and helps you cull through tons of documents. Further more the story builder feature helps you prepare for trial. It has one of those all in one complete programs that is a plus when your in need of a tool to take you through the last hoop. Another feature is the native and processed uploads, these help you quickly process documents so you can upload your sets quickly. The new inverse redaction is awesome, which allows you to select areas you don't want to redact and the rest of the document is redacted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

in the outline there is no ability to transfer all the documents over at once. Also visualizer needs to have better hit results for over 1000. I would add a feature that would allow you to see all the hits and possibly check them off.

I would also have search features for the produce to field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest that they complete the training and practice so they can easily get up to speed on their task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ease of tagging and producing documents in shorter time. better turnaround for production sets. Quicker review times when using the search term reports and predictive coding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

Everlaw has been a very versatile tool that has impacted preparation of each stage of our cases. We've mostly used it for AoDs and productions, but it has the functionality to be used from the start of a case. All edits and comments stay with the documents.

Not only that, but especially in a time like today with the current global pandemic. This online tool has been an incredible resource for continuing a case remotely. Its interface is well built and I have no doubt that this is the future of document organization. Paper has its uses, but at this stage it could finally meet its match.

It's uses extend beyond document review. I have now had the chance to use the program for discovery/deposition preparation. In my opinion, the option to attach a viewable document directly into my draft questions is the biggest selling feature.

I have also been impressed by the responsiveness of Everlaw staff. My calls have always been answered quickly and the live training sessions are efficient and regularly scheduled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve. Understandably, it is what is required for such a robust engine. However, Everlaw has great tutorials, a help section and weekly live sessions to help teach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do yourself a favour and give it a try. If it's a good fit it will help a lot. The support team at Everlaw has been very responsive through the process of integrating everything with our firm. They will surely be available to answer any questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everlaw made it much easier at a Discovery with 1000s of documents, which now could be brought up on a screen. Its sharing capability has also made it much easier for us to work on the same set of documents. Assignments can also be created to split tasks up and efficiently work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

The software makes it easy to navigate your database, create savable searches, and keeps all of your current work in convenient folders. The folders can then be moved on one desktop to keep everything organized. It also allows the user to move and sort the folders with ease. Plus, the split screen between the document view and the list view helps the user keep track of work to be done and work already completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to tell what can be disliked. Every time an issue arises, the software already has the ability to solve the problem. Whether it comes to viewing family members, searching for uncoded documents, or reading any other data associated with the review, Everlaw has it covered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the first year I have been using the Everlaw platform. Personally, I have used every other platform for review in existence. There are some that would rather continue to use the older software platforms, but trust me when I say this; if your team is looking for a user-friendly experience that takes the guesswork out of e-discovery, give Everlaw a try. You won't be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everlaw can best be described as simple. That doesn't mean the platform doesn't do complex work; rather, it makes complex work simple. Going through hundreds of thousands, even millions, of documents can become confusing rather quickly. But the platform gives so many options to categorize, code, sort, and process with ease. It helps streamline work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

The coding panel is easy to see in both layouts. At first the search tools were hard to understand, but the tutorials were extremely helpful. The draft feature is great for culling the best documents that may become deposition exhibits as is the "binder" option to keep track of documents to review later on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to tag the pencil icon in the attorneys' notes box when I want to edit a note I previously made. It slows me down. I don't like that there is no "next page" option when viewing a document in "image" version. I prefer that to scrolling down a document to navigate to the next page. The horizontal scroll bar is too close to the coding form and so scrolling across a spreadsheet is a little tricky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. One of the easier platforms to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great for e-discovery document review; so far, the "outline" or "draft" feature is helping in deposition preparation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

I love the look of Everlaw; very organized and simple to use. Also, the customer service is the best we've experienced in the e-discovery vendor world. Lastly, the costs are easy to justify to our executive team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the only thing I dislike is that I don't use it enough to be able to utilize all of its functionalities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When setting up outside counsel to review/edit the project for production, be sure to set up a short training session with the Everlaw team. They are happy to assist and the small training fee will pay for itself by saving your outside counsel (and your company) billable hours and frustration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to drag and drop files into Everlaw and easily review them has allowed our department to conduct investigations more quickly and save money by keeping the work in-house. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I love the speed with which the documents render. And I love how quickly the searches return results. And I also love how easy it is to run a production. Best of all is the customer service when needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has added features such as a word processor that lets you link to documents in the database. This is an awesome feature but it does not port over well to Word. The formatting is a mess so you he to do a lot of duplicate work if creating a word Doc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I worked in Big Law for 25 years before going out on my own. Lacking a litigation support department I was worried about how to handle productions and reviews of productions. Everlaw is a lot easier than Relativity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CL
What do you like best?

This product is so easy to use. You can self load your own data and be looking at documents within minutes depending on the size of the data you load. This product is great for internal investigations where you need to look at data quickly and figure out what’s what. The tagging and coding is very fast and I love that audio transcription and reductions productions and users are all included in the hosting fee. I also like that I can delete unwanted data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I can’t create folders within folders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are comfortable dragging and dropping your data so you can load it yourself this is a tool for you. It’s easy to search and organize information. It even has its own production wizard so you can run your own productions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Loading data and looking at data quickly. I like the benefit of being able to load data myself. I don’t have to wait for third-party vendor to load it over the weekend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Paralegal
What do you like best?

I love how quickly the system processes data and the choices of how to work with it. I haven't tried Storybuilder yet, but I'm anxious to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's no manual. I created my own, from the knowledge base articles, to assist in getting attorneys and other support staff up to speed. That said, I like the updates to the information, as the system is ever evolving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Right now it's just getting data into the system and working with the coding. I wish we had been able to use it a year ago for a case we're about to go to trial on. It's VERY document heavy and while we could have transferred over, there's been too much work - i.e. redactions and such - that it wouldn't be feasible. I can see, however, that working with large volumes, sorting and coding is going to be a much better experience with Everlaw. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's very easy to get new users up and running with confidence. The visual orientation and layout makes it very intuitive. Everlaw support is super responsive to any questions or needs that our team members may have - without additional fees! Plus Everlaw continually rolls out new features and continues to make my job easier. The subscription model pricing is great and includes everything we need, so budgeting is a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As an Organizational Administrator, I would like the ability to view the activity of individual users across all projects without having to go into each project to review historical activity, and I'd like to have the ability to filter that by date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our office's usage of Everlaw has grown, and we are able to sort through larger amounts of data in a shorter time frame. It has been especially time saving when reviewing email files for responses to Public Record Act requests. For litigation, we are looking to increase our use of Story Builder and the related tools for depositions, preparing for dispositive motions, and preparing for trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Paralegal (Admitted as a Solicitor in New Zealand)
What do you like best?

The interface is easy to follow, the settings and functions make sense and it is very user friendly. This platform allows for less reliance on your third party disclosure provider which saves your client money.

I also like the binders you can create. They were so helpful when keeping track of documents. The settings available are more extensive than I have ever seen before.

The review tracker was so helpful when organising reviews as you could track exactly where everyone was at, what was slow and how much further you had to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think there is almost too much you can do from this end. What I mean by that is that it is too easy to change the set up, settings, disclosure tags etc. This leaves room for error which other platforms do not. I know that you can change who has access to what, but I still think some of the settings need to be controlled or locked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure that you have proper training for the whole team.

Understand the settings available to you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our reviews were quick, we were able to instruct third party reviewers with ease and were able to track the progress exactly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Personally, what I like best about using Everlaw is how intuitive and user-friendly the platform is. With other document review platforms I've used in the past, in particular Relativity, I often found myself saying: "there must be an easier way to do this." With Everlaw, I've never said to myself and I've always easily been able to perform the actions I wanted to, with only minimal initial training.

Everlaw feels like a modern app, built for simplicity and user satisfaction - having tried it, I no longer want to use any other document review platform! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one issue I've encountered using Everlaw is the document preview feature, which sometimes struggles with more complex documents (e.g. large Powerpoint files or complex Excel ones). As a result, the preview can sometimes be misleading, as it might appear that the document doesn't contain some of the elements which exist in its native format. Asides from that, no complaints to report and I've liked everything else about my experience using Everlaw. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those working in the legal industry and are often engaged in large document review exercises - notably in litigation - I would highly recommend trying Everlaw, given the simplicity of the platform and how efficient it makes everything. I think it's important to understand that while Everlaw simplifies the document review process significantly, some users of more traditional platforms (e.g. Relativity) may feel slightly limited in what might be perceived as less options available. In fact, by digging a bit further, I found that virtually any function we needed to perform on an exercise - be that watermarking, redactions, highlighting and notes - can all easily be integrated into the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working in a law firm, we often have large amounts of relatively lengthy and complex documents to analyse. And we need to get through them efficiently. I've found that using Everlaw - as opposed to other document review platforms traditionally employed in the sector, namely Relativity - our team is saving a lot of time and these otherwise relatively annoying exercises become a lot easier and smoother. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AG
What do you like best?

Everlaw is an amazing ediscovery tool. The platform is very user friendly. We had an employment case that had thousands of email. The platform is so fast. My unit was able to learn how to use Everlaw quickly. The tutorial videos are super helpful and the customer support is great. We used Everlaw for about a year, then decided to use a less expensive platform. That was a big mistake. The other platform was less expensive but was not as user friendly. We went back to Everlaw for our next few cases and love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost was a problem for my firm. Our cases don't have enough data that warrant the cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to work collaboratively with my team is huge. I can be coding a set of documents while my co-workers are also coding at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Everlaw's persistent hits feature makes file redactions much easier and faster than our previous methods. The ability to add, color coordinate, and mass redact search terms is very useful. Everlaw's format is very easy to teach and learn, so setting up new employees and getting them up to speed has been easy. We have multiple cases going at once, so being able to organize by case, and then being able to further organize that case into smaller sections allows me to keep my team focused on the most important tasks at hand- because for us, that can change day by day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Eversplit files are the bane of my existence! Having to upload files, split them, extract files and recombine them easily triples my work compared to a "standard" file. The file organization can be a little more user friendly as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

5. My advice is, GET IT. I am brand new to law practice and have only been a file manager for 5 months, and have only been using Everlaw for about 3. My team's productivity has allowed me to go from a team of 3 to a team of 8. If my team and I can pick it up as quickly as we did, anyone can do the same. My scope of work is very limited, as we only redact files, but doing it in Everlaw has made that process much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using everlaw has allowed my team to massively increase our productivity. We are responsible for redacting files for privacy, privilege, and trade secret, and, since everlaw allows us to color coordinate persistent hits, we can break these out into sections, and break THOSE sections down even further. Since it finds each term throughout the entire file we can move through a file much faster than before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The staff at Everlaw were incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. I am not a legal practitioner and am unfamiliar with the jargon and terms etc. The Everlaw team were phenomenal in providing excellent training and familiarization with terms etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Navigating within the tool to different functions was not intuitive. I found it challenging to remember how to get to the different functions to add data to folders. I also had a problem with the email import format that made the email content look like HTML code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pulling together a database, sorting into folders and preparing a production in response to a litigation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trainee Solicitor
What do you like best?

The search function is highly tailored and intuitive to use. On the rare occassion I am unable to understand a functionality, customer support is very quick and efficient.

On the back end it’s easy to configure privileges and restrictions, which is ideal for a large team working on a project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The document preview function can be slow, which holds up large scale document review projects.

I would like to be able to relay “bulletins” and “pop-up” alerts to other user team members when they access certain sections of the platform. In a large team this is helpful, instead of having to rely on inbox communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have limited experience with other e-discovery platforms, so do shop around. But I highly recommend the platform due to ease of use and the very responsive support team. In this respect at least they are market leading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to conduct Large scale document review exercises efficiently and cost effectively.

Our team also uses the platform for projects which require input from external colleagues, who would be prevented from using the firm’s internal document platform. The ease of tailoring their privileges makes this platform highly ideal for Wide group project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Everlaw is extremely user-friendly. The automatic conversion to PDF of almost any file type is amazing - we use it to combine documents into a single PDF extremely efficiently. We also use it to redact documents. The automatic transcription of audio clips and automatic OCRing is outstanding. I love the way Everlaw tracks which users have touched each document and the changes they've made. It's a very collaborative tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few small things that I would love to see changed. First, if the file is over 1000 pages it isn't searchable and has to be split up, which can be annoying. Second, there is no extract feature the way there is in Adobe - you cannot just delete a single page out of a file or extract it to create a new file. Third, I'd love the ability to quickly scroll through the claim files with thumbnails. Other than that, Everlaw is perfect! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! You will not regret it. They are an outstanding company that offers an outstanding product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to combine large numbers of files in Adobe, which took forever if they were excels, word docs, etc. With Everlaw, I can upload a zip file containing hundreds of documents, all different file types, and then export them all as one single PDF. It's amazing! Everlaw also allows you to OCR and Bates stamp in the background - you can do other things while that process is occurring! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Even the less tech savvy people at our firm have been able to be taught rather quickly how to review and run productions. Cloud capabilities. Being able to log in from everywhere is great. Especially during the current situation (Covid-19) it is extremely important for us to all continue to be able to work effectively from home, and Everlaw makes it easy. Being able to upload/download/review documents from anywhere keeps our office running smoothly, even when our physical office is shut down. Search features. I find it easy to build searches that help me narrow down the documents to just those relevant to what I am looking for. Tech support. Any time I have any questions I just send a quick email to their support team and 99% of the time I get a response within an hour. Their support staff is very knowledgeable and has helped walk me through many issues I've had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No ability to print multiple documents at once is probably my biggest annoyance. I build a lot of binders within Everlaw for our attorneys to review or to be used for deposition exhibits or HOT DOCS binders. It would be great if there was an option to print the entire binder directly from Everlaw instead of having to export it and then print it. It is a minor annoyance, but with a product so great I have to knit pick to come up with dislikes. Overall I am very happy with our firm's experience since switching to Everlaw. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Everlaw to any law firm looking for a new e-discovery and document hosting platform. It is extremely easy to use and has made my life much easier. Whether you're reviewing large or small datasets, Everlaw's features can help make your review easier. Everlaw is worth the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest benefit we have noticed since switching to Everlaw is the ability to connect from anywhere. Our prior review software was not cloud accessible so we would have to remote into our network to access it. Now our attorneys and support staff can log in from anywhere. I've logged in from the lobby at my local vet while I waited for my dog's appointment, from my back deck while enjoying the sun, and have been logging in every day for the last few months from my dining room table as our office is closed due to the pandemic. If we still had our old review software we would have had major problems working from home for this long because we were only allowed to have a few people in it at once and it was not cloud accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How comprehensive and customizable it is. Compared to other doc review platforms I've used, I really appreciate how flexible Everlaw is to the type and scale of the project. It's a real benefit being able to do everything from upload to production yourself, whenever needed, without needing to rely on the provider to perform productions etc.

It is also very valuable that Everlaw is constantly adding new features to expand the service the platform provides and to ensure it remains competitive.

The range of features Everlaw offers is very competitive - from integrated translation, to transcription, to predictive coding - and at a very competitive price point, which makes a real difference when selecting a review platform.

Everlaw's support team is also very supportive whenever you run into issues. They are responsive and work hard to deliver solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Conversely it's that ability to do everything yourself that can be a downside for those who are less confident with the tech side of things. Everlaw's support team and knowledge base goes a long way to help this, though.

Overall there are very few negatives! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would highly recommend trying Everlaw out. Once you become familiar with it, it really is incredibly simple to use effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everlaw is a much more cost-effective solution for our clients on doc review projects such as DSARs and disclosure reviews, particularly smaller scale projects where there are only a few thousand documents to review. This allows us to offer a more streamlined product to our clients for these products.

The flexibility of the Everlaw platform to add new users allows us to very easily scale up or down projects, depending on size. For example, if the client finds an extra 10,000 documents for review, we can quickly add new users, which combined with resourcing solutions allows us to adapt our own client service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Solicitor
What do you like best?

Search is powerful, simple and intuitive to use. The user guide and FAQ are well laid out and easy to follow. And when I can't figure out the answer for myself, their user support is excellent and gets back to you really quickly. Whenever I have required changes to be made to the platform, for instance recently to increase the variety of user restrictions/permissions, their coding team have made changes within the hour. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with any of these platforms, there is a bit of a learning curve, but spend 2-3 hours with it and you'll be very impressed with what it can do. With some of my reviewers, I would like to be able to write a prompt reminding them to tag documents before moving on, or to write a note when they highlight an item of interest! I don't know how they could make it more user friendly, but some of my colleagues who are less technologically inclined can struggle from time to time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

By all means look at the market, but Everlaw does the lot and is regularly updated with new and useful features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Swift and efficient document review. We will have many more documents to come in in this case, but with Everlaw I am confident that we will be able to get through it all quickly and accurately. In light of the Court's new emphasis on the cost efficiency of document review, minimising the amount of fee earner time spent collating, organising and transmitting documents between users is paramount, and Everlaw allows us to do this easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the keyboard shortcuts and context panel. The ability to save things into binders is extremely helpful for presenting, which is what I use it for most often. I wish that there was a way to copy coding between families. I often find myself switching back to a previously reviewed document and then flipping to the one I'm on because the coding is complex and I don't want to forget anything. The ability to "Copy coding" would be helpful and easier for me to do. I also wish there was an ability to sticky certain parts of metadata to be visible within the entire coding panel. There are a couple of things that I always check, like the date, and not having to switch back and forth would be useful. I also like the UI design as it is colorful and pleasant to look at.

I like the combine board style of the home page, although there are certain panels that I never use but don't want to hide because they would go away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to organize documents within binders. We use the binder to present to our teams and sometimes we want to show things in a specific order because of context but wind up having to search through documents while on a Zoom call. I also with the messenger client was more intuitive. It is difficult to organize them at times and the fact that they don't thread can make it confusing if you are sharing more than one document. I also wish there was a way to create custom groups such for local users. I know that it's an administrative privilege but working within teams it can be difficult to always remember everyon