Document360 Reviews & Product Details

Document360 Overview

What is Document360?

Document360 is a SaaS platform that helps you to build a great self-service knowledge base for your customers and internal users (public or private knowledge bases). Here’s what Document360 offers in terms of functionality: Markdown text editor You don't have to be a developer to pick up the basics. Simple Markdown editor allows you to style a text document using typical formatting techniques including headings, emphasis, lists, images, and links. Category Manager You can create a well-structured hierarchy of all your knowledge base content, up to 6 sub-categories. Making it easy for users to find and digest information Landing Page customization Now you can personalize your Knowledgebase with your brand colors, logo, header images, links, domain, and dozens of other options, including custom CSS Roles and Permissions To keep your knowledge base secure, Document360 allows to apply restrictions who can access what, you can add authenticated team members to contribute to a particular project. Versioning Rollback and versioning advanced features allow you to see the change history for each piece within your knowledge base. Backup and restore Document360 automatically backs up your projects every day. However, you can manually backup your project at any point in time. Also, you can restore the entire project or a part of your knowledge base to the previous state from the available backup. Additionally, you can integrate your knowledge base with your other tools that you love to create multi-channel support for end-users. Document360 are among the top market leaders in the category and serve various industries from 30+ countries for building their knowledgebase. Our clients include Monday.com, Harvard University, Warner Bros, and many more.

Document360 Details

Document360 helps your team create, collaborate, and publish a self-service knowledge base for your software with ease

Stand out features Of Document360.

Workflow: To keep the file secure and maintain the quality,you will need a level of the approval process. With Document360 you can assign roles and permissions to the contributors.

SEO: Capabilities like changing the slug (with keywords), meta title, meta description, sitemap, robot.txt, etc.

Localization: If you are targeting the global audience (maybe in the future), the platform should support it.

Realtime Search: Search is THE important aspect of a knowledge base, in Document360 a significant investment is made to make it as good as possible.

Category Manager and Rich Editor: Even though every product in the market will offer these, there is a huge difference. Document360 allows you to create up to six subcategories, drag and drop, hide, can you upload videos, rename, callouts (like error, warning), etc

Apart from the features we have a dedicated customer support & Onboard team to hand hold you.

Kovai Limited
2009
London, United Kingdom
@BizTalk360

CEO

Document360 Videos

Document360 Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Document360 community
Have you used Document360 before?

Document360 Reviews

Showing 120 Document360 reviews
Already have Document360?
Interdisciplinary Analyst
What do you like best?

After a few months, most companies begin to accumulate knowledge - SOPs, important documents, standard answers to customer's questions, and reusable copy for advertisements. Although I've used a number of project management solutions, I was not familiar with software like Document360. While I cannot compare it to any similar products on the market, I can't imagine looking for another. This is much more visual than anything in Google's suite, which makes it ideal for expediting the flow of information - saving everyone from needless communication.

I've found it most useful as a tool for onboarding new employees. If you've set it up properly, they will have all the tools they need at their fingertips - meaning handholding will be keep to a minimum. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Document360 does everything it promised to do. There isn't anything I particularly dislike about the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Document360 has been most useful for 1. Getting everyone on the same page, that is, putting a vague mission into concrete terms by aggregating copy into a single place. 2. Quickly getting new team members up to speed with little effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Development Engineer
What do you like best?

- I liked the UI plug and play

-The plethora of apps which we can integrate makes it easy for us to plug it in with the apps we use on a day to day basis

- It had extensions with most of the tools I use everyday

- 24*7 support to help me at any point of time and ensure smooth configuration and setup

- Analytics capability is noteworthy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- It lacks the enhanced search capability

- It would be nicer to include voice powered assistant at this point for the price range similar to

its competitor providers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- I need not work on my CMS and struggle with the alignment like before

-Everything is being taken care by document360

- I am able to simply highlight and just bold the technical documentation in a few clicks

- The Ui of the tool is making it seamless to setup and configure our how to articles Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Representative
What do you like best?

I really like the way the support is being offered. It’s based on first come first get/cruciality not based on the revenue generated.

Dedicated account manager for all type of customers.

Customers are customers irrespective of the revenue generated.

Simple Ui that never makes you feel down.

Immense potentiality in terms of Road map.

Releases every 2 weeks.

Also the importance of the features that is being released. SSO and Localisation etc,. In short span of time.

The work arounds - There is always another way to achieve an use-case here.

Powerful security.

They assist you in-terms of customisation and they actually write and oass you few custom codes themselves.

Their support SLAs is good. No matter the time you ask mostly it would be resolved.

Powerful search. - The search is possible in terms of title, content and also the tags. Analytics help you get this improved

Report creation - Although their analytics is one of the strongest in the market, currently there is no possibility of custom report creation or having that delivered to you via email.

Localisation is something that can never be ignored and its power packed with the integration of Crowdin.

Even most of the Australian and US time zones are covered.

Overall this is awesome. I like the product very much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to dislike here everything is usually in bits and pieces.

For example: Some of the early Australian and late PST regions are not covered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would personally recommend Document360 because of the way the responses are given. To start with the token of acknowledgement. It’s a tool that is constatntly growing and have the potential to be a market leader Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My company’s knowledge base is here. Most of the pain points were resolved.

They addressed the pain points of each and every company.

Customers are ensured their happiness as most of them prefer self-help rather than waiting for someone to address the issue. Hence one has to ensure whether if a support article is created or not.

Powerful search.

Even most of the Australian and US time zones are covered.

Hence I would personally recommend Document360 to other.

This helped in reducing the number of tickets raised and get the problems resolved on their own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cashier
What do you like best?

I like the fact that there are so many different features to this software. It is so useful and the features are pretty remarkable! There is so many different things to explore. I also like how the software works hand in hand with your other software. I think that is pretty cool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t see anything wrong with it! I think that they have done a pretty decent job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend looking at other options before Committing on a product. There are many different forms of programs like this. Do various forms of exploring and find other options before settling on one product! There are so many options out there Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have noticed not that many problems. I like how it’s a knowledge based so lots of problems are able to get solved! The benefit is You have an efficient tool for training your employees. It is also really fast to use! Overall it is a pretty remarkable tool to have around! So I would look at other applications first. I love how friendly the staff is at their customer service department! They are so helpful when needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I highly recommend this to friends and social circles that use document 360 because it's the platform where you get all the required tools on one page. I mean all the tools which are necessary now the day for the company to run its day to day operations.

the best thing is its user friendly. am using this and am loving it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

why I got to know about this after so long.

few changes required when someone makes a webpage then it is difficult t find the option of web press so easily.

otherwise, it's all good and best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

strongly recommended, best tools for new comers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

document 360 as best in world-class knowledge base problem.

I am using this as they provide me self service for solving the client query and also helps me a lot on my new project Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant
What do you like best?

How easy the program is to use. Its pretty easy to navigate without going through the training. The program encourages you to find the answer to your issue yourself rather than asking someone else. It does not take alot of effort to create professional looking documents. The support team is excellent and is willing to extend use to solve any issues we may of had. I also like I can access the program from any device that I am using whether it be my computer, home laptop or my phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find the editor difficult to use. I wish they had spellchecker in the editor as well. You cannot import content from Word Press or Word. Which is a bummer. It is a little pricey for the program but the free trial is nice as well. Sometimes I feel the pages take a little bit longer to load than normal but that im sure will get better as the program enhances. I wish there was a 24 hour chat option for customer service as well as I think thats an easier option when trying to figure out an issue. No single content and sourcing reuse. As I do enjoy that ability to use this on my phone I wish they would make the navigation on the phone a little easier and less confusing. I would like to see the multi language option as a feature, we have employees who cannot read English very well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like the user restriction which allows us to control who accesses what. I enjoy the analytics that tell you what people have and what they are looking for, allowing us to plug the gap. It makes the knowledge base more knowledgeable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

- I trialed document360 for the FAQs in our NGO. It has a great UI and it is very easy to use

- It is better than helpjuice and zendesk guide in terms of support

-I like that it is easy and does not take much effort to create professional looking documentation. --Search is good

- I like the seamless compatibility on the mobile device Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- The Knowledge base integrations makes it a lot more pricy to add and do things

- For instance I tried connecting Freshchat sprout with Document360 but the version control feature that let me use various service offerings became pricey for each project

- Some features are still in the roadmap as it is a growing product but it takes a longer time for feature to come into existence rather than the promised date say for Q2 or Q3. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Document360 is a great tool that can be used in your support documentation.

It is very cost effective and I like the fact that they offer discounts to NGOs but I pity that they don't have a free plan currently in place.

The UI is simple and seamless with a variety to chat tools to integrate.

You can give it a shot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-I was able to set up FAQs which are accessible by our students via the application

- HTML integration makes me notify them of important updates such as when it will be a holiday after classes

- I needed a simple FAQ page with great UI to support multiple service offerings in our NGO for contests, workshops, summer camps etc. and Document360 enabled our students to access our team at the click of a button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Consultant and Business Enabler
What do you like best?

- I love the way document360 is integrated with many apps to provide a seamless knowledge management experience

- Robust product with great UI

- Knowledge base setup is super fast

- They support multiple languages which is really useful for our customers in APAC

and European Markets which have native language speakers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- No voice assistants or AI capabilities which is necessary for a knowledge base.

"Book a ship" is not the same as "ship a book" it needs to do a lot more than just parsing for keywords.

-I wonder if their Kbase is optimized for SEO but I did not have a look at it yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- We did not have a knowledge base before.

- Document 360 auto formats and sets up your knowledge base as opposed to manually setting it up on CMS module which would take hours and hours of formatting plus too many web developers to configure the CMS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I like the versatility of the application it does a lot and is easy to use if you are computer savvy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything at all. So yeah thanks! I don’t dislike anything at all. So yeah thanks! I don’t dislike anything at all. So yeah thanks! I don’t dislike anything at all. So yeah thanks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should really test it out for yourself to see if you like the set up and also the functions before commuting to it You should really test it out for yourself to see if you like the set up and also the functions before commuting to it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems just benefits. It works for me and what I need it for. For my coworkers they are good for it too. They like to use it. No problems just benefits. It works for me and what I need it for. For my coworkers they are good for it too. They like to use it s Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professional Freelancer
What do you like best?

Document 360 is easy to use and have quick operation techniques which fulfill user's need, we can do many kinds of documentation, blog writing, and customer support Can create any project type and for your work easily create an article, edit the documents, edit the profile as per your need if require the work of billing also done by this software and reduce the cost of your enterprise one of the significant advantages that you can give your customers is any kind of support of your clients and as per their requirement can change or update the issue or product it can be helpful to earn their trust and your business can grow and satisfy them and be sure about the security which is taken importantly for reach more and more people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike about it, it's manageable for all, and if any problem comes there are people to solve it, so no need to worry go with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have realized that it reduces the cost, can share knowledge and get benefits, can create cheap documentation and project report type, we can design the e-book with the help of it. It has everything about the knowledge base that you can get user's feedback also to enhance your product as per the need of customers and up to date according to the market need and consumers behaviors which is essential for any kind of business, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy way to maintain and create your knowledge base. Accessibility of the information any where and anytime your want. Very straight forward approach on all the features. Tutorial videos and complete documentation available for all the features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Noting much to dislike, except they have inbuilt templates for article creations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need an easy to use and KB, you can definitely opt for Document360.

Its as one stop Tool for your Knowledge management. Helps you integrated with outer tools and is easily manageable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can restrict access to my team members, withe the granular level access, I can decide who has access to the knowledge articles. No restricting on customization, We can change the whole look and feel of the page with our own custom codes. Have all my documents in a centralized place.

Also make visual learning adding Videos and images. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Development Engineer
What do you like best?

Managing documents in such a way that all the versions are easily accessible to all. Restoration of any version is super easy. Searching all the documents is fast which means that good indexing is used. Onboarding in this software is easy and it hardly takes few days for someone to become an expert. Recent feature of markdown was the best which was used by our departments and professors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Software subscription is bit costly for a single user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great software which can be used by anyone, easy to onboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing documents which can be shared among entire department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Manager
What do you like best?

Document360 not only provides storage for our document files but makes it easy to create nice-looking and engaging paperwork, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does take some time to learn all the different formatting features offered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Docs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can now creative very attractive and presentation worthy internal files that are easy to understand and parse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The new interface of Document360 with Smart-bar and refreshed menu etc are very good and easy to use.

The platform is very intuitive and WYSIWYG Editor is also good to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Speech to Text capability with advanced grammar editor could be the icing on the cake Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to make entire ISO protocols online. The Editor is easy to use and I could import my files easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The previous KBS I was using was quite outdated and difficult to use and rectifying this issue was my main aim while speaking to the Document360 team, after reading a lot of good reviews here. They were extremely helpful and answered the million concerns I had. The transition has been very smooth for me and my team and they have been very responsive to all my requests. I am really thankful that I made the switch and have been using Document360 for the last 5 months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I disliked with the product of the service offered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is very easy to set up and manage. I have noticed constant updates and service improvements in the last 5 months, which has made mine and my teams life much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finance and Tax Analyst
What do you like best?

Document360 in comparison to help desk knowledgebases has robust features and easy to train. We were able to get this running across the organization in no time at all. Document360 user interface is very clean and simple, being able to create, manage and publish content online seamlessly. We've also had great feedback from the users who are content creators for our product documentation. Markdown editor gives you a seamless experience as both technical and nontechnical writers. Also, the real live preview feature helps to concentrate the content itself without distractions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Language support is totally lacking, with any language other than English just not being supported at all. This is now sorted with the new integration of Crowdin. Localisation made easy now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We switched from using intercom knowledgebase and have not looked back since. The migration was almost seamless, this worked along with us throughout the journey and it was made very clean and simple. The platform is well equipped to handle the migration with very less loss of search traffic and SERP rankings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digitial Finance Manager TSTM
What do you like best?

Another great enterprise product from Kovai.co. Document360 works well as a knowledge base for employee support as well as being a good resource for external customer support. The ability to version control makes the job easy, avoid conusion for the users as we know the knowledge base articles are not static and require an update, without version control the writers will typically overwrite a portion of the document, replace images without any tracking. There are many knowledgebase solutions today but a few can match the functionality of Document360 at this price point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Enterprise plan has a good deal and features than the business plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Ease of use

- Sold as SaaS subscription

- Integrates multiple web apps - Freshchat, Zendesk, Olark, Google analytics.

- Centralised repository of information for internal and external support.

- Has inbuilt capabilities and comes with multiple user roles like owner, admin, editor, draft-writer and reader.

- The ability to have a customized SEO title (different from the article title), meta description etc. are so important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Onboarding Associate
What do you like best?

Category management of document360 was an innovative feature with easy drag and drop options. This enables you to create categories and subcategories to multi level categories organising complex documentation in a simple manner. There is also an option to provide custom icons to each category which makes it easy to identify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am tech savy and have used many softwares in the past. This one is built with quality and you will realise once you interact with the interface for some time. No design skill required which is fab! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have multiple products and each product has its on documentation which is like 50 pages long. Currently to find a solution you can imagine how to navigate through these documents to find and serve what you looking for. Transforming these in to the online knowledge base portal of document360 has made it simple and easy to search and server within secs. However there is an initial time investment to create and organise all these but once done you are all set! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Project Manager
What do you like best?

The interface for Document360 is anything but difficult to utilize and it offers a great deal of highlights. Document360 is a SaaS stage that urges to fabricate an extraordinary self-administration data base of customers. Try not to must be a designer to get the fundamentals. Can make an especially composed order of all knowledge base substance. To keep knowledge base secure, Document360 permits applying constraints who can get to what. Document360 naturally backs up the endeavors every day. Can incorporate the knowledge base with indicated various devices. Making documentation is anything but difficult to do. Having custom capacities for unequivocal customers takes into account anybody inside our association to quickly make adjusts, yet limit them from getting to specific settings. Responsive assistance group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Aversions about document360 is the investigation segment. Restricted no-code theming choices to make it organizations own. UI is conflicting once in a while. No-code is on the ascent. A few things that require outer css and js must be utilized as. Custom CSS isn't considered while seeing markup. That the alter entrance and peruser gateway are really two diverse applications and there is no simple method to alter a report straightforwardly from see. That the alter entryway and peruser gateway are really two diverse applications and there is no simple method to alter an archive legitimately from see. There ought to likewise be an approach to organize text to section/typical in the WYSIWYG proofreader. These our minor bugs however are very irritating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The capacity to have genuine adaptation control on documentation is incredible. The structure of the distributed Information Base is reflected in the substance editorial manager, and the single tick distributing makes a simple distributing experience. Pages, fast connections, breadcrumbs, rich content editing, ordering, organizing and so forth are not many of the best apparatuses for our utilization case. Connections and custom CSS and JS altering help go a level further. Making documentation is anything but difficult to do, making the alters with code or simple formatter is extremely helpful for individuals with any foundation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesforce developer
What do you like best?

The tool is quite easy to use and it serves a great purpose. Every company needs a knowledge base to help it's customers and employees and this tool makes it easy to create and maintain knowledge bases. It has a customised look and feel and it is quite easy to handle access to knowledge bases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are quite less options for migrating the knowledge bases from CMS. So that's the only thing which I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to maintain a central repository for knowledge bases. It is quite easy to administer and monitor the knowledge base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staff Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Simplicity to create an article is the beat feature according to me. It's so easy to share and edit articles. Attaching files and sharing is also easy with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have an option to export article so I can use it for other purposes. Need some mpre integration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this to anyone. Does not matter how big your organization is Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using it as a chatting tool for my website. I would love to use it for other stuffs as well. Like personal wikipedia Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.