What do you like best?
- User experience is awesome. Seems like everything is easy to do.
- Support is great. Quick and helpful (most of the times)
- Usage is easy, intuitive and fast
- Reports are basic but at least that's all that we need
- Shortcuts are useful and well thought.
What do you dislike?
- Filters could be improved. They are used mainly as "folders" (which is OK)
- Docs are nice but customization of the design and page is not that easy.
- A bit expensive (IMHO) for more users
- Rigid in some ways, but if you don't want something very specific, it should work
- Mobile apps are OK but not that useful.
- No chat app
- Reports filters for dates suck
Recommendations to others considering the product:
Use it! If you are a small company and wants to fuel your customer support and help desk, go for it.
It's very easy to use, cheap (for what you get), support is nice, you can get stats easily...they have thought about everything. Workflows are easy to configure + tags.
Self support (docs) are a good choice to go with.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
We are using it for ticket management, customer support.
It makes it easy to prioritize our tickets, tag them, and see reports.
The interface is well thought, quick, intuitive and easy to configure. In a week we were using it at 100% capacity. Definitely it changed our customer support.
We also use Docs for customer self service (new to us). Easy to manage.