Teamwork Desk

Teamwork Desk was built to make it easy for your team to deal with even the most complex customer enquiries. With unbeatable pricing, as well as amazing features and a great user interface, Teamwork Desk will enable you to track and manage your customer requests without sabotaging any previous rapport built with them

Work for Teamwork Desk?

Learning about Teamwork Desk?

Teamwork Desk Reviews

Ask Teamwork Desk a Question
Showing 36 Teamwork Desk reviews
Jon B.

"Loving it"

What do you like best?

The most unique thing I love is that "part-time" agents are free. Part-time being any agent that responds to fewer than 10 tickets a month. That means my devs can all have accounts to get in and look at the occasional ticket, maybe even respond, without paying for accounts for everyone.

It also "just works" which is great. It was easy to setup triggers and canned responses (which include rich HTML like links and tags for things like customer/client names, dates, etc...)

Support has been readily available via live chat, email and by phone, and Teamwork support has really been wonderful both before and after signing up.

I also loved their free trial that lets you actually switch plan levels while in trial so you can actually see what features are included vs. not. That let use deterime the mid-range plan solved all out needs and saves us a lot of money.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked a few common pre-built triggers for things like closing a ticket without a response for 72 hours. I also wish it was a little tighter integrated with Teamwork Projects (less jumping back and forth).

I would also like direct live chat integration where a chat can be converted into a ticket. They integrate with a live chat server called Pubble that I'm not familar with yet. Might try it out.

Customer support for software support and account issues. We were managing this across multiple systems (forums, email accounts). Teamwork Desk has streamlined everything into one dashboard.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Teamwork Desk
Matthew M.

"Simple Support Tickets"

What do you like best?

Being able to put your support tickets in system is a great way to stay organize. Thats exactly what this product was designed for. You can embed a script and add it to your website for support that customers can simple create a ticket in a matter of seconds. Once the ticket has been created your team will be notified through email.

What do you dislike?

Would be a nice feature to have email reminders if a ticket hasn't been filled out in 48 hours. This way you can make sure everything is in and out in a timely matter. Spam does enter the system luckily you can make the items as spam but this could be annoying if you had tons.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have tons of support tickets this can help you keep it organize. You can also assign other team members tickets if you have different categories.

Quicker response time. Less email loss. This systems keeps all the support in one place. If you have a customer personally send you an email you can forward the message directly into your ticket system and it will automatically create a ticket for you.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

"Desk for cases"

What do you like best?

I like that I can assign to an individual and assign a priority, include an attachement, and leave a note visable just to the assignee. I like that I can look at a customers history and their company history so that I know

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is no alert for incoming cases. There are for chats but not new cases. If I'm working on something else I have to keep coming back to look for new cases. I wish I could merge multiple forms of communication. Sometimes I have a call and an email regarding the same case but they have to be new/different case numbers.

Handling customer support in a way that allows me to communicate directly with customers but also assign to other departments and communicate in the same space but discretely.

AI

"Perfect Addition to Our Task Managment System"

What do you like best?

I love that this program integrates nicely with teamwork projects - the task management program we use. It also helps us as a team manage emails coming in and make sure our clients are taken care of.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have some type of time tracking for each ticket. You can track time in teamwork projects, but this integration is not yet available for teamwork desk.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't use this as a stand alone ticketing system - it lacks billing and a lot of features that programs such as repairshopr has, but as an addition to teamwork projects, this works perfectly!

We wanted to make sure emails coming in were being addressed & that we could manage the workflow of requests. It adds an extra layer on to our task management program to kind of explain the goal of the task and a direct channel to communicate with the client that we as a team can see.

UP
User in Publishing

"Teamwork Review"

What do you like best?

I like that with a few simple clicks and a basic understanding of the website, I can filter my home page to see exactly what I need to get done and when.

What do you dislike?

It is extremely comprehensive. I have been using it for 9 months now and still have so many questions. I often still get advice and explanations from coworkers, and am constantly learning new features. As nice as that it sometimes, it can get really frustrating when I want to find out something basic and it's hard to do.

We use it predominantly for divvying up work and giving people tasks to do. It has been very beneficial for our company, as we can easily see who needs to do what, when, and how. Each task gives the option to attach files, screenshots, photos, and documents. I can see who I am waiting on, and who I need to notify when my project is done.

Ted G.

"Really Helpful and Affordable Help Desk"

What do you like best?

I love that it has everything I need. My tickets come in to the help desk any time someone contacts our support email. It also has a customer portal. The look and feel is great. I like the survey responses. I like the workflow process (triggers). The search feature works great too. I like the automatic time tracking.

I like that it integrates with Teamwork Projects as well.

What do you dislike?

When a customer replies to a ticket which I marked as Solved, it automatically reopens the ticket. I think it would be better if it simply notified me and let me decide whether or not to reopen the ticket. Sometimes customer just reply to say thank you after I solve the issue and it is annoying for the ticket to be reopened.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can get 150 tickets a month for free and $0.05 per ticket for each ticket over 150. You can also get subscription plans instead of this package. Teamwork Desk's support is really great. I think you will be very happy with Teamwork Desk if you are a small or medium business.

The help desk makes it a lot easier for me to keep track of issues from customers and assign these issues to my team. I am able to solve cases without any falling through the cracks.

UP
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Teamwork has improved our company's internal communication"

What do you like best?

The customer service is great. Most queries are answered within the business day. And their sense of humor is the perfect touch for potentially stressful situations. You almost want to be friends with the folks who run it.

Teamwork is designed to improve communication within a company and organize projects company-wide and it excels in each of these areas. You can customize projects, assign tasks, make the tasks conditional (i.e., Y not to be completed until X happens), set deadlines, send reminders, chat with coworkers, take notes ...

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I worry that Teamwork is trying to do too much. A minor dislike. It's got file sharing and storage, messaging, notifications, calendars, task assigning and managing. Your company can almost do everything it needs to do in this one program, which means there's a lot to learn and a lot you can forget. It's trying to be a jack of all trades, master of all trades.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- The customer service is top notch. They respond quickly to your questions and they solve almost everything within the day.

- As our company is growing, it's getting harder and harder for employees to be on the same page. Teamwork makes communication in a company this size manageable.

Teamwork is slowly but surely solving most communication issues in our office, whether it's miscommunication between departments, locations of missing files, assignments that you're waiting for, notifications of new projects, etc.

Andrej B.

"Tool that helped us get our support in order"

What do you like best?

The tool is very organised and offers just the right amount of control and settings. Using it is easy and intuitive. We all send out emails from the same address but there is 8 different people working on tickets and we never had any problems, because tickets are assigned to a user. The tools is also much cheaper then most of competition.

What do you dislike?

The support staff grading system is not working for us. At first it made sense that it only sent out the review questionnaire after you mark the ticket as completed. But after a while there were tickets that for different reasons stayed open and were marked completed weeks after the last correspondence. And sending a review email weeks after last conversation is not OK. Thats why we turned it off completely.

Our problem was that we got a lot of customer requests directly to our technical team. Often the issue was resolved but was not billed. Now when the ticket comes in, notifications are sent to the project management team that can give out a quote and then let the technician work on it.

Chris H.

"Help with Internal Marketing Requests"

What do you like best?

The best part is that it changes our daily workload from managing email to managing our work. Email sucks for this kind of stuff and as the leader of the team, it was hard for me to get up to speed on an issue when pulled into it late in the game. Now, I can quickly have a full picture of the ticket before responding and I know exactly where each issue is (rather than responding to an outdated email, for instance). For me, that's huge.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more levels of pricing plans. The free version that we use as part of our larger paid Teamwork Projects instance is fine for us for now with 150 tickets included. But if we ever go above that, I will need to start paying a hefty fee for each agent. I'd rather have the option of buying more ticket levels, like 300 tickets per month, 500 tickets per month, etc. I say option because some people, particularly those who get a lot of tickets or manage multiple inboxes probably need the unlimited plans like they offer now, but for me with just one inbox, a max. tickets per month would be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider using this for more than just support and IT work. We use it for communication and marketing. SO we can track when someone sends us an email asking for a logo, for instance. For bigger projects we continue to use Teamwork Projects.

We use Teamwork Desk as a way of having an internal "inbox" for our internal marketing team to receive requests and questions from people in the field. We have someone monitor the inbox and assign "agents" from the team based on the subject of the task at hand. We are then able to track things so that nothing falls through the cracks and respond to the client in a timely manner.

"I Highly Recommend Teamwork "

What do you like best?

Using Teamwork helps organize current, former, and future projects in one place. You are able to see, when deadlines may potentially clash, and future projects can be better organized. Also, using TW tools, you can see the status of each of the tasks. Also, you can put dependencies on each tasks towards the completion of the project. So, if a task is completed early or late, it shifts the associated tasks around.

What do you dislike?

If a people is a "follower" on a task, the person receives an update via email anytime there is a change to the task. During a busy period of project completion, it is possible to receive several notification emails. Sometimes, it is difficult to determine which email notification contains the most up-to-date content.

Being able to see the due dates for tasks across multiple projects. Also, it helps to get a Bird's Eye view of a project. We were using Asana but the tool what not very useful if terms of being able to see how changes made on the fly who impact the overall project.

Erik S.

"Support tickets made easy"

What do you like best?

This is the perfect system for assigning support tickets or tasks to your developers or employees. Easy to use with features that allow you to comment internally or publicly to the client, and an ability to instantly delegate tickets to other team members.

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered any features I dislike about this tool - my only minor comment might be that I wish the tickets would integrate and automatically populate as tasks in Teamwork.

Some of our clients receive maintenance and development related work as opposed to a full internet marketing package. This system allows us to efficiently manage support and development related tasks for those clients.

Kristen G.

"Trumps Every Other Solution! "

What do you like best?

Like Teamwork's Projects interface, Teamwork Desk is perfectly developed, by a team who really knows what they're doing. Also just like with Projects, we search for months for a solution to customer support that truly fit our needs. Well, the team at Teamwork must have a mind-reader on staff because mid-search they came up with exactly what we were looking for! They've created a system that is logically organized, allows for open communication with our developers, but we're still able to monitor and assign tasks without the client going directly to a developer (our number 1 need), and it integrates with our Teamwork Projects.

What do you dislike?

There are two small and specific features I'd like to see. Those are the ability to merge a Desk ticket with an existing Projects task, and I'd like to be able to reply to an internal private comment by email without that sending a message to the client.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can't recommend Teamwork Desk highly enough. We are so please with both the interface and the price.

Our production developers must enter their time, 40 hours per week. For this reason we've always had to sort of hide them from our clients in order to prevent the client from contacting them directly in the future. This put primary communication on admin staff who don't have the same knowledge as a developer. With Teamwork Desk, our admin staff are alerted of a new ticket, and if a developer is needed we simply assign to them, and they're free to communicate with the client. Then, if the client has an issue later (days, weeks, or months down the road) they either create a new ticket, or even if they reply to the existing ticket, it simply goes through Desk with admin staff aware. AWESOME!

IM
Internal Consultant in Market Research

"Teamwork - Great for Remote teams!"

What do you like best?

My team is located throughout the US and Canada and we all use this tool to keep our projects on track. We use Teamwork for everything from tasks to recording time on each task. The calendar / ghantt chart view provide me with multiple views of how the project is going and what milestones lay ahead. The statistics are also great for evaluating the steps post-project and seeing how we need to adjust schedules in the future.

What do you dislike?

It did take me some time to figure out how to complete certain tasks and at first I "got lost" in the application. When I use it on a regular basis, it is easy, but when I am away from fo a week, I sometimes need to go back to the videos/screenshots I created for myself to know how to do certain tasks. I specifically had trouble filling out my time card the specific way that my client wanted me to fill it out. Once I got it right, I made a record of it so I would not have the navigation problem in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. We were using Excel spreadsheets beforehand and this had really saved us time.

Now we are all on the same page about our project status! Since most of us working on projects are remote and in different time zones, we needed a place to keep everything organized. I spend much less time building the schedule of deliverables and it is much easier to share with my client - instead of updating and downloading documents, my client just logs in and looks at the schedule. Such a time saver!

Alma B.

"Great alternative to Zendesk"

What do you like best?

I love everything Teamwork team has created so far. This is a fantastic app that integrates seamlessly with the rest of Teamworks apps like Teamwork Projects. Love the survey that customers get with the smiley faces.

What do you dislike?

Not much I can complain about here. I really do love all of.

This is the best way to manage ongoing maintenance requests and helped our company tremendously with making sure the whole team on our end new what problems were arising with our services.

Doug S.

"Everything you need for a small business help desk system"

What do you like best?

Price! We switched from zendesk to teamwork desk about a year ago and love it. Much cheaper then zendesk. I also like the survey that is sent to customers after a help desk ticket is solved. Very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Reporting. Like almost all help desk systems I have used it seems reporting is always an after thought.

We use teamwork desk for our help desk system. Every issue is logged in our teamworks site and assigned to an employee to answer.

"Great ticketing system for customer support"

What do you like best?

That tickets can be viewed by all, assigned to individuals, AND users can see if another user is currently typing a reply to a ticket! Also, it's free if you use less than a certain number of tickets per month.

What do you dislike?

Not much, this tool is very helpful. I don't think there is a mobile app though, which would be helpful.

Customer support for technical software questions. It also track response time which we use to report to customers.

"Great Ticket System for Teamwork Integration"

What do you like best?

The fact that it integrates with Teamwork Projects.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to pay an additional fee to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you use TW Projects and are using another support/desk solution, switch!

Keeping my inbox clean! I can divert requests for quicker customer service and encouraging my clients to use it has helped me get things accomplished faster.

Elyssa R.

"Good option to Zendesk"

What do you like best?

The design is substantially better than zendesk

It is easy to invite colleagues to participate

Easy to mark the tasks complete + interact with those who submitted if needed

What do you dislike?

On the startup plan, a lot of features are blocked off

Developers still like zendesk more

Not as many features as zendesk (according to developers)

Interacting with clients & resolving clents problems

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use - makes our jobs much more efficient."

What do you like best?

Organization and how multiple users can see what happened on a task. It has made our job have better accountability, too.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It is a really helpful part of teamwork.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very helpful!

It has been a great way for our project managers to let go of some of the smaller details and focus time and energy on more strategic thoughts for our clients, while still ensuring that the smaller items get done and not forgotten about.

"Use Teamwork Desk every day."

What do you like best?

Flexible user system that allows us to share Tickets with various team members, outside contractors, and control how much information is shared with the customer.

What do you dislike?

Website is awesome. Wish the mobile app were a little more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out the ability to create multiple "desks" under one account and utilize users across them.

We needed a tool that would allow various team members to track tickets and time and share a limited layer of visibility to customers. Teamwork was the only solution I found that worked the way we needed it to.

AW
Administrator in Warehousing

"Great way monitor Customer support response times and who is fielding support questions"

What do you like best?

The ability to see by person how many tickets they have responded to, and average response times. I also like that tickets can be assigned to individuals, but still reviewed and answered by others.

What do you dislike?

You can't access all of the reporting capabilities until you start paying. Although the free reports are pretty comprehensive.

Customer support ticketing system

Mike L.

"Teamwork Desk is the perfect companion to Teamwork Projects"

What do you like best?

I love how easy and effortless the support system is for our staff and clients. It is also great how it ties in seamlessness with Teamwork Projects.

What do you dislike?

I wish that client information synced between Desk and Projects

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Switch away from your current support ticket system today! They even have import tools to migrate your tickets, users and customers.

We wanted a simple, easy and cheap support ticket system and this solves all of those!

UB
User in Biotechnology

"Easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

I like teamwork because it's easy to organize with tags and different folders. I love that auto updates to the status of a ticket can be set up.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally issues with pictures not going through

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth it! Easy to learn

We are able to have the whole team in one space to take care of customers.

"Teamwork for web project management "

What do you like best?

The ability to be a belt o track multiple web projects at any given time.

What do you dislike?

At times I do not get proper notifications when my team makes updates to their projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure that there are not issues with the email notifications.

Keep in track of multiple web projects for different clients.

"customer support app"

What do you like best?

Teamwork has bought clarity to our support desk, both in terms of individual performance tracking and overall response time improvement

What do you dislike?

you have to pay to get access to some of the reporting, we use below the number of tickets that requires a charge.

performance tracking and support desk

"Great software for customer service centers"

What do you like best?

It allows for continuity of business. I was part of a customer service center, and when one person was out, it became easy for us to continue the work regardless of whether they're they or not because all had access to Teamwork Desk.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - this product served our purposes well.

We were moving from email aliases to a centralized system where a customer service center can be more productive and efficient. We have noticed such improved customer service response rate.

AM

"Great Way to Manage Projects"

What do you like best?

We utilize this to manage orders coming in, as well as to track social media and editing requests from clients. Like that we can set project tasks directly from emails

What do you dislike?

Have to have seperate emails for each of the roles.

Managing multiple people on the same task

Andrew C.

"Makes group work possible "

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly see project status and due dates.

What do you dislike?

At times past due notices aren't reflected on login.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hands down best Team platform for office tasks.

We no longer are micromanaged for tasks, they are now visible company wide which helps with accountability.

AG
Administrator in Government Administration

"Project management guru"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use with multiple employees. Keeps everyone on task. Very user friendly and is always adding extras, like their new teamwork desk chat.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike...

When you don't do a task except for once or twice a year, it's easy to forget. Plus with employee turnover, you don't have to worry about things falling through the cracks.

AI

"Works but needs more features"

What do you like best?

Integration with Teamwork projects is great

What do you dislike?

Not fully featured yet. Can't group customers by an organization. Can't have custom fields for a ticket.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a wait and see approach. Don't jump all in right now.

Providing the ability for our customers to submit tickets when having issues with the products we offer.

"Good project management tool"

What do you like best?

I likely to recommend this pms for all kind of task including-

-Track working hours including bar chart

-Create project team and assign task

-Notify through email address as per privacy settings

--Get team member contact details

What do you dislike?

-There is no any major disliked features.

-It will take time to make habitual about UI usage.

-Tracking working hours

-Create team, add members and assign task

"Easy customer support with reporting and easy management"

What do you like best?

The ease of communicating with customers when they send a support ticket, and how it looks just like a normal email.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I can't reply as one of my support agents.

No more emails for support requests - everything gets logged in Teamwork Desk and is tracked and properly recorded.

AM

"Wonderful Job Ticketing/Task Management Solution for Creative Department"

What do you like best?

Great Visibility, Transparency and Trackable Metrics for a Team

What do you dislike?

You have to buy into PRO level membership to really utilize all the metrics you can collect.

We have become much more efficient and productive with incoming jobs.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Teamwork Desk"

What do you like best?

Teamwork desk makes it easier to track progress and make sure the client knows when an issue has been resolved.

What do you dislike?

It's still a little cumbersome and maybe not intuitive enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Improve ease of use

It's helping us have better communication with the client and with internal resource allocation.

"Great ticket management system"

What do you like best?

It tells you if someone else is working on your ticket

What do you dislike?

We started under a free model that they took away

help desk

AI

"Great tool for working together"

What do you like best?

Good division between the projects and responsibpe people

What do you dislike?

No easy contact import option from other task management platforms

Lots of functionality for distant work

Learning about Teamwork Desk?

* We monitor all Teamwork Desk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.