Spiro Reviews & Product Details

Spiro Overview

What is Spiro?

Spiro is a proactive relationship management platform that automatically creates contacts, organizes and prioritizes opportunities, and proactively recommends next steps to move all your team's deals forward. Spiro takes the work out of sales and provides managers with intelligent sales reports that help turn their sales team into a sales machine.

Spiro Details
Discussions
Spiro Community

Spiro is a sales focused CRM that is so easy to use it automatically updates itself.

CRM doesn't work, but our new approach - proactive relationship management - does. We're so confident in that statement that we offer a 100% adoption guarantee.

Spiro Technologies, Inc.
2014
Boston, MA

Spiro Screenshots

Spiro Reviews

Showing 32 Spiro reviews
Already have Spiro?
What do you like best?

I started my job here and was not familiar with Spiro at all and from my very first day, Ashley was MORE than willing to help me with everything. She even hopped on a Zoom call with me one time and showed me around Spiro and some things she thought would be beneficial based on the role I had taken here at KTTS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I mean if I HAD to pick.. yeah well, nvm nothing yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Spiro and KTTS are putting things together to make Spiro more user friendly but also be able to work with assemblies. This will be a HUGE benefit to Spiro with this capability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The relationships of our company today are more proactive, we work with this software even in the background, to better manage the data of our potential clients and capture it more easily. We have complete visibility of our channeling, improving the precision and focus of our opportunities, we detect anomalies, and we are guided by its tools to proactively attack them, through its artificial BI the sales team works more fluidly and more efficiently . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of functionality of working several tabs is a problem that can slow down the work process, and even makes setting up a campaign or selecting more than one contact to be done on a single page at the same time, it is a a problem that is easily overlooked and even for us, as we solve using external tools that supplant this negativity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those companies within the B2B trade it is a tool that can provide the artificial intelligence that is needed. It provides a professional and traditional CRM so it is very easy to master. It is automated, avoiding the need to proactively introduce data to merchants, and is even supported by the AI ​​engine it contains. You can easily increase leads by a large percentage, building more offers, and many closed deals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We obtain useful information from opportunities, with which we quickly implement new solutions for our clients, improve joint participation. Spiro is easy to use and the staff has adapted quickly, allowing us to successfully optimize our sales approach and close more deals. As it is a very transparent system, we were able to influence our organizational awareness and improve work flow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use, customization of features, AI capabilities and the Spiro Team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not found anything that we dislike about Spiro Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can not track our sales progress and we've been able to customize the features to fit our somewhat unusual industry. We were tracking our sales activity in Excel spreadsheets before, so this is a huge improvement that allows the whole team to see at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director - Digital and Traditional Media
What do you like best?

the user interface is very easy to use and can be custom designed to meet your unique process and sales model. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the company is young, and the product is growing, so updates can come quite often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a CRM tool that is focused on the sales and service process of connecting with your potential customers, you should look nowhere else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

our sales team was weighed down with SalesForce and dreaded using the tool, so our data was very poor. The Spiro tool is easy to use and fits their needs without too many steps to slow them down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Thanks to Spiro we increase our communication with the client and in this way we reach more users with a very effective interaction between client and employee. We also obtained a gestation of campaigns, documents and clients most interested in our products in the last year. Increase in expected product sales thanks to the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first it cost a bit to adapt, some reports are difficult to carry out, however this platform is very complete and its tools are very helpful.

You can improve communication servers, due to this problem that is experienced today, communication servers collapse a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great CRM experience that the company has had, better management and better communication with our clients and new users. I recommend SPIRO above many platforms, without a doubt.

I recommend the service because it has worked very well because sales have increased and we have not had any problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increases in sales thanks to Spiro, our employees are more fluent in work and make more sales than was customary, we save time on this and focus on other important areas that require it, we have better contact management, customers , calls, easy to use and customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Executive
What do you like best?

A B2B communication is never easy before using this multipurpose application. Spiro assists me to find resources and information for business ventures. The best application to communicate with dealers and company members at a single click. Data is secured and well-organized to allocate any time. It cooperates with other squad members and companies to divvy up the product’s pricing detail and the latest styles to be observed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I pick up its benefits, then disadvantages don’t matter to bring up. There must be a password to secure the data s this is a good communicator so information should be secret, not available for everyone. A Good frequency of Wi-Fi must be there to sway on the routine work otherwise it will not support the scheme. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A must-have application for all business communities and Spiro is the best communicator, organized, and well-established planner for the tasks. What an intelligent application to be installed in a system that is like a boss and control the business programs. My team is happy with me and my clients are comfortable allocating the products with good pricing track and feedbacks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manufacturing Systems Manager
What do you like best?

SPIRO is easy to learn, less techy sales people will embrace it. Their metrics, activities, opportunities can be automatically generated by SPIRO's AI assistant with little effort from the user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We would like screen layout customisable by user, not solely by organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More time to followup on leads and less time in administrative time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal
What do you like best?

We wanted a software we could easily customize as we try to figure out what was most important in a growing company. We don't have a tech team, so we needed something that was simple. Spiro does everything we needed and had a lower price tag than the other competitors we looked at. Also, its e-mail integration has made it easy to control Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting has every we needed but definitely takes a while to start getting used to and filtering properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

How in-depth do you want Spiro to be integrated with other software? They do have a Zapier integration, which is amazing, but few other integrations already available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our biggest issue was usage by our outside sales reps, but the e-mail functionality has made that better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the support team that is able to discuss all aspects of Spiro. From user training to major changes for better content / reports for your business, the Spiro team really does excel in partnering with their clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Data entry isn't as streamlined as I would like to see it, but I have to say that this is largely due to our business' growth and constant tweaking of pertinent information and how it is harvested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have established a great track record of being able and willing to adapt to our business needs. Being a niche business, this has been invaluable to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A much more reliable interface to safely preserve all client data. This eliminates the stress of trying to juggle several data platforms and completely frees you from your desk with their mobile app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inside Sales Executive
What do you like best?

Spiro is so smart and so versatile! As a medical device company, we need a CRM that is super easy to use and straightforward for our users, while still maintaining smart capabilities and allowing myself, as the admin of the tool, to create and customize Spiro to fit our exact needs! I love how they are constantly pushing out new enhancements based on user feedback and what their customers really need and I am in awe of all of the amazing features Spiro has to offer! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I this is not really a dislike, because its more of a nice to have - but i would love to be able to create a filter from the mobile app - maybe that will be a feature down the road....because they are constantly adding new amazing functionalities! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Spiro, we are able to see opportunities move through the sales funnel - easily and clearly, without a ton of clicks and trying to figure out where to go. We are able to stop using excel spreadsheets to manage our 1,000s of leads and now rely solely on this amazing tool to help us track forecast and ROI of marketing efforts. I have used other CRMs in the past, like Salesforce, and there is absolutely no comparison as far as user experience and the intuitive features that Spiro brings to customer relationship management! Do yourself and your business a favor...stop looking...and call Spiro! I promise, you wont regret it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Business Development & Client Management
What do you like best?

The team at Spiro has always gone above and beyond in assisting us with questions, support, customization, etc. They are very thorough in making sure everything is as we need it and are very quick to respond to a request Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do wish we could assign reminders to others in the office who do not have a Spiro license. Our sales team is small and having all reminders come to me and then me forward on can be a bit timely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the trial and ask lots of questions of the team to get comfortable with using the system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to keep all new (and upload existing) clients in one system to help with the tracking of Sales, communication, account changes, etc. Spiro has been easy to learn and customize Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Network Access Sales
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

The automated and easy use of the website and phone app to automatically get updates after a call and to schedule reminders to follow up or other actions along with the Spiro assistant in the email for doing a plethora of things for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the assistant doesn't understand what I am asking it to do if the email I'm forwarding to it itsnt in a standard format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! You won't regret it and the increased productivity will pay for the cost of Spiro in my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Spiro has increased my productivity by not allowing things to slip between the cracks and to easily follow up with a prospective customer the next day or 6 months or longer without missing anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

I really like the ease with which I can create contacts and opportunities, just by forwarding a single email to the Spiro Assistant. This feature makes sure that it's easy to add something new when I'm "in the moment", so that I won't forget to follow-up on that opportunity later, after I get busy with something else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few software bugs related to reviewing lists of opportunities that can sometimes be frustrating. I often filter down lists to a certain view, but then have trouble getting the software to retain the settings. But in the grand scheme, that's a minor issue compared to the ease of adding new info, which is the key to making any CRM into a real tool, and not just a burden on the salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Another great feature is integration with our email software. I can look up a company or contact in Spiro, and see all the recent communication to them from anyone in the company. Much easier to stay on the same page and avoid miscommunication when you have that kind of visibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

Spiro Technologies is super easy to master and every sales person actually wants to use it because it makes their job easier and more efficient. The customer support is excellent and they are very easy to work with when customizing the software to your business. Leadership at Spiro is forward thinking and they are constantly asking us how they can make their product better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the app had the reporting capabilities I have access to when i am on my desk top. not terrible, just a nice to have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for adoption and to significantly reduce the amount of time your sales team is spending on data entry you should give Spiro a real hard look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When we were looking for a CRM product we evaluated all the usual suspects and Spiro. Spiro was a great fit for us and actually our entire sales team voted unanimously to move forward with Spiro over everything else. having Spiro now helps with better understanding our pipeline, process and of course accountability. The reporting and integration with our ERP is also a huge plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Director
What do you like best?

For me, having assistance from Artificial Intelligence to set up Contacts and Companies is a huge time-saver. This is especially true when you're getting leads sent to you in emails. Having a quick way to capture that lead keeps you feeling in control. Used the Reminder function to set up "next step" actions for every contact at every key account, and having the Reminders show up first thing every day keeps you focused on the important follow up, not as likely to be distracted by one-off unplanned activities. And having that AI on your phone keeps you productive even away from the keyboard. And the online and email customer support is absolutely excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There could be more keyboard shortcuts for doing the most common functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to ask for help importing and updating Contacts and Companies. If there's something unusual you need help with, the Customer Success team will absolutely be able to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very important to set next-step reminders and stick to them. Even if some get skipped, it's real easy to go back and see what needs to be done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

National Chain Accounts Manager
What do you like best?

Spiro helps to keep all of my leads in one place and not allowing any to fall through the cracks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a calendar view similar to office for reminders, this way i can tell how many reminders i have each day when scheduling. Also if you can click and drag to other days if something comes up this would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Continue to ask users for new ideas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

less leads falling through the cracks. consistent follow up and communication is all in one area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Business Development
What do you like best?

The Customer Service we have received has really been helpful. The turn around time has been exceptional. The custom reports are key as we have many unique "on the fly" requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times it seems too easy to make changes to fields of data. While I appreciate the ease of use and free-form text we do find that some content gets inadvertently changed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at several products, as we did. After much research, including many well known brands, we landed on SPIRO for the flexibility, quick set-up and implementation. In addition, the price point was favorable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to easily track our Pipeline and track user activity at a glance. The reports we have in SPIRO have been a real time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing
What do you like best?

It’s ease of use is great and the Spiro team works with you to build what your team needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not many things when I do come across something my rep does a great job to help it work for us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great and easy to use and to keep you organized Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

calendar .. type in dates instead of clicking through each month

Great to show where we are for the month at a glance. We can write reports for managers uses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Mergers & Acquisition
Facilities Services
What do you like best?

The people behind the software are excellent. I've been through software implementations, and this was the best experience I have ever had. With so much data to organize and update, the Spiro team were diligent from beginning to the point where our team could fluently interact with the platform. The interface is well designed, which again, leads back to the Spiro team knowing what the end user truly needs to lever productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Data migration and set up never moves as fast as you want. It's not a criticism of Spiro, but if you want a meaningful CRM and data system it takes a lot of time. Spiro should emphasize the importance of patience. Also, I think the dashboard could be better customized for our workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Need to commit completely to Spiro as CRM. Do not try and work between Spiro and another CRM. Spiro should be the ultimate source of information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Gen, converting leads to clients, and meaningful reminders and notes for deal execution. The benefit of the system is that we are more proactive and effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pro Bono Coordinator
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

I love how easily it is to set up follow up notifications. You can ping spiro to set follow up reminders, to let you know what your current workload is, to let you know what actions other sales people have taken in a specified period of time. Because it uses AI, it is a proactive tool, as much as a reactive tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered anything that I dislike with this CRM. It has so many helpful features, I am very impressed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to easily set up follow-ups via ping has helped our team quickly and consistently follow up with potential clients. You can make calls directly through the CRM and sales reps don't have to put a lot of effort into logging those calls, which is helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My work revolves mostly around sales and marketing function, thus this CRM capabilities around Lead management, Opportunity management, marketing automation make process flow easy and in a discipline approach. The one I like the most is the analytics features with in-built templates for dashboards reports and managing email campaign through it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is best tool for small businesses, at times you face difficulty in pushing multiple campaigns simultaneoulsy. Overall nice product to meet the requirement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best AI Driven CRM tool for small business. This suits for most of the business requirements for small businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since it is AI driven, it helps in analyzing the trend and make decisions effectively. This tool certainly has helped us in managing lead management, lead flow process and lead scoring. Also this helps in managing the database and leveraging the data for analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The reminders that are sent are very helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there seem to be glitches pretty often but I am sure that they will be worked out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There tend to be glitches with the programming where I can't scroll in certain areas or the screen starts blinking.. but they have been quickly corrected whenever I have expressed my concerns. The main benefit is how it helps you stay organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager Sales
What do you like best?

Spiro is a financial adviser that helps our company close new sales with their clients. We can use it to close contracts, and product sales from the labs in our hospital. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Spiro is a very good software that advises new sales ideas and projects for companies. I dont see any problems with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spiro is very useful for a large company of many workers. Using this for sales, your employees have to be trained with the software for it to excell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Spro helps us make and close more sales with out clients, and keep our business thriving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

the simple layout of their features, the way they are able to do actions less clicks of the user and more behind the Scenes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would have like to see more email sync features and better opportunity filtering on the mobile app. Better outside importing of new opportunities. More available support for items needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great people, make sure you keep tabs on the employees that they are using more than 20 min a day and it will payoff greatly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Follow up on quotes, we where able to see multiple pipelines of different products what needed more attention to close more sales. Automatically get updates on pre-generated reports consistently without someone having to actually do the work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its completely user savvy and more filter options are available to drive down the accurate information. Result oriented and provides with all required analytics and reports. Opportunity Management and Pipeline management features are really best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Data integration is quite slow as compared to its competitors. They should also work on their customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best tool for lead generation visibility. Sales staff will be more productive. I would highly recommend Spiro for the people who are looking for the best tool in this domain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Reporting works awesome. TAT has reduced only because of Spiro. Sales guys are able to achieve their targets . Its really helpful fro them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Spiro?