Captavi Platform Reviews & Product Details

Captavi Platform Overview

What is Captavi Platform?

Simple. Intuitive. Affordable. With the Captavi Platform you can manage all your inbound and outbound marketing efforts in one, easy-to-use platform. Acquire and retain customers with integrated digital marketing and seamless CRM. All-in-one digital marketing automation platform.

Captavi Platform Details
English, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish

Captavi Platform is an All-in-one digital marketing automation platform. You can manage all your inbound and outbound marketing efforts in one, easy-to-use platform. Acquire and retain customers with integrated digital marketing and seamless CRM.

CHEAPER - up to 70% less expensive than other marketing automation platforms.
EASIER - no need for certification or long training courses.
FASTER - rollout inbound/outbound campaigns up to 10X quicker with turnkey workflows.
FRESHER - agile dev constantly rolls out new functionality to meet evolving challenges.
SCALABLE - used by small, midmarket, and Fortune 500 companies.
EXTENDABLE - connect to third-party apps, includes native integrations to Google Analytics, Disqus, Chargify, and more.

Captavi
2001
Sugar Land, TX
@Captavi
Description

Build lasting, loyal relationships while cost-effectively building market share by developing repeat business and fostering referral contacts. Captavi Platform helps companies cross the great divide between casual buyers and loyal customers by converting leads and referrals with ongoing personalized dialogue and value-based information delivery across multiple channels: web, mobile, email, trade show kiosks, and tablets.

Captavi Platform Screenshots

Captavi Platform Reviews

Showing 18 Captavi Platform reviews
Already have Captavi Platform?
AO
What do you like best?

Captavi is an intuitive and user-friendly system. I am able to manage the entirety of our complex website through the Captavi dashboard, and am completely confident in my ability to make adjustments and add elements to the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes of the Captavi platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The support from the Captavi team is incredible. Louis and Susan are excellent resources and were critical in the development of our re-designed website. We are very happy with our relationship with Captavi. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Captavi allows us to manage a huge website with ease. We have a very large amount of detail throughout our website, all of which include complicated elements including downloads and visual components. Captavi gives us the power to manage the entire website with confidence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

The Captavi platform is one of the most intuitive and straightforward platforms I use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything to add here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The platform makes it extremely easy to keep our client's websites current and integrate important APIs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IO
What do you like best?

I enjoyed how easy the system was to use. It had everything I needed and was very intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The file management system was the least user-friendly part of the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an easy one-stop platform with versatile options while providing all of the bells and whistles you could want in a system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been a great system to use for content management and input. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

While the platform is very powerful, it's really the customer support that has made my experience with Captavi the most pleasant. The guidance from the support team has been key to our success in creating a professional and powerful website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far there isn't thing that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Website workflow and asset management were fragmented before implementation of the Captavi Platform. Since implementation, our overall website, marketing, and digital asset management have been greatly expedited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fourth Grade Teacher
Education Management
What do you like best?

Captavi is an excellent company to partner with for all your digital marketing needs. From website design to email marketing, they do it all! I really appreciate their awesome and prompt customer service. When you start a project with them, they stick with you through every detail until it is complete! They not only help solve problems that may arise but they also have a wealth of resources and ideas to teach you how to solve problems yourself. They are constantly improving platforms in response to customers’ needs and really strive to create a seamless and easy workflow for all projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have an IT background so sometimes the technical aspects are a bit confusing for me. The customer support however is amazing and completely makes up for my own lack of knowledge. I know they always have my back and more importantly, are not afraid to teach me what I need to know! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I mainly focus on web site design and maintenance and email marketing. The drag and drop design features make using the platform very easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to read analytics on the main page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

whatever default font made the commas look like periods when the blog articles were transferred over Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

at a glance analytics has allowed me to tailor article outreach Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very clear to navigate and easy to use, best element: main dashboard Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Many different font size, a bit confusing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

nothing to add Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy access to analytics and clear view on website's traffic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

How all-encompassing the platform is. It provides everything we need to market our company across all platforms. The customer service is the best I have ever experienced- they truly care about the customer and making sure that they are getting everything they need out of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Only complaint would be the contact import process. Wish there was a way to mass-delete duplicate contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have your contacts clean and ready to go for import. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing, Social media marketing, email campaigns, content curation. We enjoy the integration with certain apps and the "one stop shop" notion of posting one thing and having it appear across all platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

Captavi's team of developers have helped us tremendously, and the Captavi platform for managing our website is very user-friendly and intuitive. Captavi has been a huge help in conceptualizing and realizing the vision for our website, and has built every custom feature we have requested. Captavi also has a really fantastic technical support group that has gone above and beyond to help us on many occasions. We are very pleased with the work we have accomplished with the Captavi team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have no dislikes. Captavi is a great website management system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Captavi technical support team is really fantastic. We receive immediate responses, and our contacts with Captavi are always willing to help teach us about how to use features, or walk us through if we get stuck on something. The Captavi support team is excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Captavi has been instrumental in bringing our complex company offerings to the public in a palatable and compelling way. Our company serves a number of different industries and offers many products and services. Captavi has really helped to build our website in a way that makes sense to our audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the idea that it connects me to the people that I meet and provides history for use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have not found anything that is not useable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you evaluate all the different uses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gaining information regarding contacts at events Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

I love that I have been able to get incredible care and support from the Captavi team if there are ever issues that need to be addressed with the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I have no issues with the quality of work or the support I've had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would absolutely recommend having a conversation with the staff of Captavi to hear about the benefits of using their company to help your organization. They are able to give a clear, concise explanation of how they can help your business run more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Captavi able to build a 1-off program for our organization, I am able to cut my scheduling efforts in half because of the ingenuity of the programmers and developers at Captavi. The developers were able to take the information I gave them based off of a 15 year-old program and build a fantastic program that brought our company up-to-date! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The team at Captavi is very responsive to any questions that we have. I love that I can email and them and receive a response within the hour! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some aspects within the tool that are not as easy to navigate. For example when creating an email, we had some issues with the placement of text and buttons that couldn't be solved without going to the HTML code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to manage our own websites and own our own emails has been a big improvement over our old processes. Captavi allows us to make real time changes instead of having to request them through our web BT team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

It's all in one marketing automation including contact management, email marketing, landing pages, event management, blogging, and analytics. I love the drag and drop UX. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like it to have built-in social media management, such as scheduling Tweets. I think this is in the works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Captavi! You'll be happy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The greatest benefit for me using the Captavi platform is being able to use an integrated platform for my marketing efforts. Now, I don't need to jump from one marketing tool to another to create and execute a campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The easy and support you get whenever you are in a bind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing everything works perfect! and get support right away Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using it everyday to get familiar with the product, so you navigate easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The way you inter act with clients managing their questions in a timely manner Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

Captavi is really easy to use. Its a basic, simple platform for website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited options to create new content. Email is really not integrated within the platform and it cannot connect with Pardot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We only have the website. We are not using the CRM part or emailing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Great platform and support and able to reach team asap Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing yet, I have found anything to dislike about it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it every day to get accustom to the platform and easy set up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy and faster result removing problem issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand advocacy & Social media Manager
What do you like best?

It's quite difficult to understand how it works, it seems to be useful but it's very hard to setup Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

very hard to setup but i did not use it for a long time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

data management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

Great customer service. Really easy to manage and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None. Don't have any issues. Can't say anything bad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Website construction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Captavi Platform?

Captavi Platform Categories on G2