ZoomInfo Engage Reviews & Product Details

ZoomInfo Engage Overview

What is ZoomInfo Engage?

ZoomInfo Engage is the most integrated sales engagement platform for you and your customers and prospects. Rather than send emails and waiting for them to respond or answer the phone, ZoomInfo Engage creates a realtime collaboration for each email that you send. ZoomInfo Engage brings together the most important capabilities when communicating with your customers into a single cost effective platform, combining worlds leading B2B company and contact data.

ZoomInfo Engage Details

ZoomInfo Engage helps your sales team connect with more prospects, close more business, and capture every interaction that happens in between

ZoomInfo Engage is focused on both making the sales professional more effective and delivering a better experience for the buyer. ZoomInfo Engage technology allows buyers and sellers to communicate and collaborate in more sophisticated ways but doesn't require complex software. No other tool provides so much power with such simplicity.

ZoomInfo

ZoomInfo Engage Screenshots

ZoomInfo Engage Downloads

ZoomInfo Engage Reviews

Showing 173 ZoomInfo Engage reviews
Already have ZoomInfo Engage?
II
What do you like best?

Perfect for leads sourcing, and able to export. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inability to export more leads at once, maybe that can be worked on to save time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a perfect source for business leads and easier to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growth in potential leads that have been converted into customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Executive
Financial Services
Director of Strategic Sales
What do you like best?

I like the way Tellwise helps manage outbound campaigns, allowing me to customize messages to a large group of prospects. Unsubscribes and undeliverables are automatically managed for me - something that previously consumed a lot of time. Also, the integration with DiscoverOrg is very useful - both systems are a great complement to each other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like not having the ability to export data or to manage the data I have inside the system. I can export the recipients of a campaign, but I cannot export my contact list or segments of it. My Tellwise rep has offered to send any exports I need, and that is very helpful. However, I would prefer the ability to manage that myself. I have been told that this ability is coming in a future upgrade - I am looking forward to seeing it. I also wish that there was a greater ability to schedule emails, right now I have to manually send each wave of messages manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tellwise is a developing system. If you don't see a particular feature that you need, ask and you will probably find that your rep will work with you to give you what you need. Be sure to check out DiscoverOrg and the integrationj with Tellwise, as they are both great complements to each other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using Tellwise to manage my organization's outbound Email campaigns associated with our content-marketing. Tellwise saves me hours each campaign by tracking undelivered e-mails, managing unsubscribes and tracking open rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global Technology Consultant
What do you like best?

Tellwise is a one of the best tools I've used for cold calling and breaking into new accounts. Their conference bridge calling, click-to-dial, pre-recorded voicemails, and data tracking make it easy to achieve 100+ calls a day. I no longer have to manually dial or leave numerous voicemails. These tools plus their email campaign have saved me significant amounts of time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only area I could see improvement on is its CRM Integration. Integration with more CRM solutions (NetSuite) would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you log a call and say the person is not interested it would be great if they removed them from the sales flow. This may be a feature already...I apologize if it is. The only other recommendation i have is the learning team. The L&D team that provides training needs to adjust to the audience they are presenting to. I am the main user for my company. I have been providing my own training's for reps as they better relate to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We implemented Tellwise to increase productivity, maximize efficiency, and gather data. Tellwise has lived up to its expectations plus more. I am able to reach more contacts with less effort. The amount of data gathered provides insight on whats working and whats not working. This has allowed me to get in front of more contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regional Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Tellwise makes it really easy to navigate the platform. It works great for the purpose of tracking marketing email campaigns. For example, I send marketing emails for IT networking equipment, I include multiple links on my emails and can see exactly what my prospects are interested in by tracking which links they click on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like if there was a way to sort the contacts by last activity. There is options to sort by last email and last call but it only does today, 7 days and 30 days. I'd like to be able to sort it where I can see my contacts that have never been touched. Maybe there is a way to do this, and I just haven't figured it out.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend getting Tellwise bundled with DiscoverOrg, that's what we did and it's been awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

After migrating over to Tellwise our productivity went up quite a bit. They make it very easy to dial through leads at a fast pace. If you get someones VM, you can pre-record multiple messages so all you have to do is click a button to leave your message without actually saying anything. Being able to track our emails has been huge for us. We can get a good idea of what out prospects our interested in and focus on those particular products with them on our next email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

National Practice Lead
What do you like best?

I like that I am able to reach out to 1000 people a day to introduce our services. It allows me to do over 1000 emails within 10-15 minutes time and go on with my day. I wish I had this years ago to save all the telemarketing calls I hated doing so much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the emails are unable to reach their destination but I suspect it's on the client's server side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend to anyone needing to do BD. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to spend less time on telemarketing and instead Tellwise helps me identify those that may be or are really interested in speaking. I am able to make follow up calls very easily from the site and able to track and follow up seamlessly. This software has assisted me in improving my sales closure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Representative
What do you like best?

Tellwise makes it very easy to upload and label contacts. The Salesflow tool is easy to use and and set up for mass email campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The scheduling of salesflows could be more intuitive. Instead of having Email 1 go out in 'this many days' and 'hours' and so on, I wish there was a calendar option to select a date and time for the email to send. It would be much easier to figure out what time these emails were going to send, rather than counting hours and figuring out what time it will be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting in touch with as many contacts as possible, we can reach many business contacts throughout the country using this tool and it's very simple to do with Tellwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
E-Learning
What do you like best?

I appreciate how Tellwise makes creating sales flows easy and it is very intuitive in dispersing those sales flows to a mass amount of leads in a short amount of time. I also like how easily you can import leads if you are also using Discover Org in conjunction with tellwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could get more analytics. For example, you can see the open rate of emails but only for the total amount of emails sent only a 7 day, 14 day or 30 day period. I would like to be able to customize the time period as well as be able to see open rates for individual sales flows so that I could do better A/B testing to get better analytics on specific types of sales flows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely consider using in conjunction with Discover Org. It help automate and cut out a lot of middle tier work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Implementing sales campaigns to cold outbound leads and tracking success of engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Client Operations
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

The data tracking is incredible in Tellwise, I like that I can see who opened a message and get notified, see what they clicked on, if they opened an attachment, etc. The dialer works well for speed dialing or cold calling. It allows you to effortlessly open a large number of clients at the same time without having to open multiple screens, making it easier and faster to dial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that my emails are bounced back as spam often when I use Tellwise. I also don't like that there are problems loading the google chrome extension with Salesforce. Salesforce is a standard that should work without issues. You will often have a leads list open in Salesforce, that will not load into Tellwise, you will stick with a Refresh screen and no data input. Very frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Figure out a way for email not to be filtered out as Spam. Also Salesforce needs better integration with the dialer. Sometimes the dialer does not populate the Salesforce data entirely or correctly, the dialer shows refresh error without it being able to auto populate the Salesforce data. It is an incredible system if you need data tracking, in order to see percentage of emails being opened, times of day that users open them, etc, but it definitely has room for improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tellwise tells me who opens and email and when. It gives me data as to time of day, and what days of the week are best for client engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I have used other email marketing tools like mailchip, constant contact and the list goes on. The best thing about TellWise is its simplicity. Everything from creating campaign to sending single email is crafted well for the user. It was bit difficult for me to identify faults or weakness in particular email template with other platforms. On tellwise, analytics are easy to understand and contact list of easy to manage.

SalesFlow is another time saving and life saving tool inside TellWise. It takes time to understand it's importance but it's worth it.

Sometimes, by mistake, you include a unsubscribed email in your new list for email. Thanks to tellwise, it saved me twice from sending to that contact. There are many things which I can keep on writing about, what I like.

I highly recommend Tellwise for your sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish TellWise also provide some assistance and help in creating good and responsive email templates. It would be great to have some custom made email templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend TellWise to others. If you are finding difficult to understand your existing system or wants something which is simple and straight forward, go for Tellwise.

They will make sure you are using their system to the fullest and you will never feel that you wasted you investment in Tellwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using TellWise for sending email campaigns and we have saved lot of time and energy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

I love how we are able to send out a mass amount of emails. This was something we were doing manually and we would take weeks to send out thousands of emails where now it only takes a few days to do. This was we are bale to focus out time on other projects! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if there wasn't the 1000 email/day limit as we are sending emails to 3000+ contacts so we do have to stretch it over a few days which is still better than we were doing. Overall it has helped our method tremendously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Extremely helpful when sending email campaigns. I love how you are able to make the emails personalized with the 'Merge" feature without the receiver knowing it is a mass email. Highly recommend using this interface with DiscoverOrg as it is very easy to create lists out of DiscoverOrg to certain target markets then send mass emails straight from the DiscoverOrg list from the Tellwise pop-out icon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are spending less time sending out emails and more time focusing on our other projects we have going on. We have cut our time spent on emails in fourths. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The ability to go through a call list and automatically leave voicemails has saved my sales team a ton of time. It's also a much easier way to manage simple email drip campaigns, especially those that are from a single rep instead of a series of marketing emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It definitely looks and feels like a product that is "under construction." I'd love a roadmap or a regular email talking about new features released or coming soon. So much potential! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to ask for a roadmap - their current offering is great, but I'd love to know about some UI/UX improvements down the line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Previously, calls just weren't being made because it was so tedious. Not any more! I also have better deliverability and response for marketing emails using this system rather than an external, third-party marketing platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Representative
What do you like best?

It makes launching and monitoring an email campaign super easy. You know who opens and clicks thru. It was packaged with DiscoverOrg, so there was a high quality database to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some aspects are clunky. Worst is the local presence feature on the dialler which requires selection of individual area codes for use, instead of all being available automatically. The DO extension does not allow selection from a list in DO, it must be done in Tellwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It means less time dealing with the mechanics of sending and tracking emails, and more time strategizing target contacts and follow-up. Calling is easier with the dialler and pre-recorded messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing and Creative Design Lead
What do you like best?

The salesflow tool is very easy to learn and set up. All of the settings are very intuitive and the email integration is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no easy way to set up flows under a co-workers account unless you login to that account. You can share templates but can't send under another email address. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IT has a lot of features, you will need a plan and time to use them all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using it for sales followup after mass emails. It makes it easy for all of the communication to look like it's coming from our sales rep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Tellwise gives us great insight into how consumers are responding to a particular email campaign. Tellwise allows us to go beyond standard email reporting metrics and see who is interacting with our customers brand in real-time and then makes it easy to contact them via phone or email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system tends toward too many bells and whistles, especially around pop-up notifications. There is a great depth of info accessible and some of it could be put into an advanced section since I don't consider myself a poor user and like a cleaner, decluttered look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We now have greater insight into how people are inter-acting with email campaigns, we know more about the significant percentage of recipients who interact with the email in some way, but not through the standard CTA link. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Development Representative
What do you like best?

Organization of faxes, scheduling, You are able to get metrics of who has opened a document in an email and what they have looked at. You also get notification if too many contacts have been made. Also, if you have never called a contact. . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We seem to have some technical bugs and compatibility issues that are now resolved. Notes from SaleForce only exist there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try you will be happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Duplicate faxes on the same campaign. It keeps duplicates from going multiple times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Representative
Insurance
What do you like best?

the simplicity of it and the fact that it keeps me organized and saves me at least 2-3 hrs per day! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing as of right now. I use it daily and cannot say anything bad or inconvenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GOTTA USE IT!!! saves time, simple and assist greatly in organizational and time management skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love the fact that it is linked with Salesforce so that I can quickly and efficiently manage all of my leads, contacts and accounts. Also, love when I see that my email was opened and read :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

I love the work flows that can be created, they really help when reaching out to many people.

The ease of use is good, once you get used to it.

Once everything is in place it is a great tool - I use it a lot.

The auto-fill option makes it more personal which is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like I said - Once everything is in place it is a great tool, but it takes a while to get there and you really need to set everything up and really know what you are doing before you send anything out - always test it on yourself first and fix bugs! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth a try Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

some of the business problems we are solving with Tellwise is reaching out to many people easily, while tracking the way we reach out and finding out what works best Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Leader in Project Management Software | Expert in Architecture & Engineering collaboration
Industrial Automation
What do you like best?

I love how it sends emails through my outlook! My emails don't look like marketing spam, and I can actually send personalized emails to multiple people at the same time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't add my own touchpoints that I make outside of tellwise, unless I add it to the contacts information - It that added a comments or notes tab to each contact that would be great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending emails if much more efficient now, and this has really helped streamline the process! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

The ease of sending a mass campaign while targeting your preferred prospects within DiscoverOrg. The communication between the two applications is very east. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing at this time that I have run across to make me dislike the application. The statistics portion of the application could be improved but there is nothing that I dislike about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prospecting new candidates. I have noticed being able to see when an email is opened allows me to target my prospects with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Sales and Leasing
What do you like best?

I was really impressed with the automation and the speed of going through my list. I also had a larger number of conversations then I expected Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The setup was a little challenging but with Tellwise's support we got through it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product. You need to try it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the ability to follow up on an expensive direct mail campaign with one to one marketing. We followed up with each recipient and had several conversations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most used function for our office is the one click dial out, it makes us incredibly efficient when cold calling. The contact import is the easiest I've seen. The notifications of when someone opens and/or reads an email are great when wanting to gauge a prospects interest. Also, the sales sequence is a part of Tellwise that I use throughout each day. Without the record keeping it does automatically of my calls and emails, I would have to be manually tracking and be a daily frustration. Now, I don't even think about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Tellwise slows down and the browser needs to closed and reopened for it to return to normal function speed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tellwise has allowed our sales team to measure productivity, increase productivity, and keep our sales team energized by letting us define outreach goals more easily. With just a few click I can see my hot prospects, my outreach stats for the day, and how prospects are responding to the sales flows I've set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing & Communications Manager
What do you like best?

Tellwise allows me to create email and calling campaigns seamlessly. I can set up a cadence of calls, emails and other tasks to prospects with just a few clicks. The best part is that I can actively see when prospects are viewing my content., thus allowing me to focus my time on leads that are actually warm. I love the voicemail feature - it saves so much time when cold calling as well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could simply delete "failed" emails in bulk, that way I can utilize active contacts the best. I also wish there was a calendar view to know when emails in a salesflow are going to go out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly suggest this tool in conjunction with DiscoverOrg. If you are looking to start your sales team with a hybrid approach to email automation and lead intelligence for calling, connecting, etc. - Tellwise is a wonderful tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love that I can set up a series of emails to go out automatically. It saves me significant amount of time and gives peace of mind that a proper follow-up process is happening with our customers and prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President, CEO
What do you like best?

The best part is the ability to email, dial, and chat with the prospect from Tellwise. We also like that it integrates well with Outlook and DiscoverOrg Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The outlook integration only works really well if the desktop has some power to it. I had to upgrade my machine to gain the speed that I needed, but no complaints beyond that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This helps tremendously with prospecting activities, interfacing with customers and third party software vendors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for ZoomInfo Engage?