Pegg

3.5

Pegg is a smart assistant designed to help manage business administration tasks.

Work for Pegg?

Learning about Pegg?

Pegg Reviews

Showing 1 Pegg review
Pegg review by Administrator

"An amazing technology that does the talking for you"

What do you like best?

The fastest and mindful way it interacts with my prospects

What do you dislike?

Not so many services to connect with (just Facebook and Skype so far)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business run on Facebook and you also need to keep interactions with customers and prospects through FB Messenger or Skype this may be the right tool for you. Just allowing to access to your Facebook or Skype profiles, and any chat content that you or other group participants share with you. When you first use Pegg it could not be so easy, but you will appreciate it as soon as your customer leave you positive feedbacks!

Personally I suggest this tool only if you have a significant engagement on your Facebook page, otherwise you could not have the sufficient audience to legitimate the usage of a Chatbot in genaral

I've tried it for a month and it helped me so much with my business. It provides quick interactions that in business mean quick customer acquisition. What else?

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Pegg

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

Learning about Pegg?

* We monitor all Pegg reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.