Mad Mimi Reviews & Product Details

Mad Mimi Overview

What is Mad Mimi?

Mad Mimi is the easiest way to create, send, share and track email newsletters online. Mad Mimi is for people who want email marketing to be simple. Every day, over 40 million emails are sent, shared and tracked using our delightful and powerful service. About Us: Originally, we didn’t set out to create an unusually good email marketing company. We had simply set out to create an unusually good email. We needed something stylish, simple and easy to make, to promote our little music company. We searched for email services online and found millions – but we didn’t like them. The outdated templates, the overall spam feel of the promos, and the general lack of joie de vivre in the process. Instead of settling for the status quo, we designed our own email campaigns. Soon, people were asking us to design emails for them. We thought: sure. And Mad Mimi was born… so that everyone could create a well-designed, elegant email. Even Grandma. (It’s that easy.) Soon, we added robust delivery, easy audience management, tracking and support. All handled in that simple, powerful, semi-rebellious way that makes the other, complacent email marketing companies nervous … and you happy. If you need to do some email marketing, on a small or grand scale, we hope you’ll try our product. We made it with people like you in mind.

Mad Mimi Details

Mad Mimi is a lovely, simple email service that lets you create, send, share, and track email newsletters.

GoDaddy
$2,988
@GoDaddy
7,228 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

GoDaddy offers everything you need to make a name for yourself on the Web, from domain names and website builders to complete eCommerce solutions.

Mad Mimi Screenshots

Mad Mimi Reviews

Showing 47 Mad Mimi reviews
Already have Mad Mimi?
UR
What do you like best?

Mad Mimi was created to improve marketing emails in all important aspects. Email campaigns can be easily configured, along with the option of programming them to the needs of each user. It is very easy to learn how to use, no previous experience in software like this is needed. All image adjustment options are at a glance. It has a considerably low cost and there are more and more people using Mad Mimi. It also has a free trial that contains many features of the main version Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not contain the variety of templates needed in a typical email marketing program. The program had had some errors in sending the emails, but that detail is now almost fixed. There are few negatives with Mad Mimi Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For advanced jobs it may be too simple, in the future they can perform a major upgrade to add more advanced features. It would be good to be able to add more features to the emails, such as GIFs and short videos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to use a marketing tool that would generate confidence and stability and we found Mad Mimi. We have been able to configure our emails and the responsiveness of our customers has been better than before. The program has served us well with the built-in integrations and we can expand our work. We have been able to save time due to the simple handling of the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

GlobThe fact that it allows me to design and create email marketing campaigns in a fairly simple and easy to understand way for me is extremely valuable, since I had previously been testing with other applications but the initial configurations were quite cumbersome to perform, In addition, the fact that through this application I can also perform unit and A / B tests to determine the effectiveness of my campaigns is an excellent plus ... Another thing that I would like to mention is the fact that it has excellent metrics to see the behavior of our campaign, which we can access at any time, this is quite useful if we want to change something at the last minute after seeing the statistical results of our effectiveness Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Frankly none that I can find to date, I love this application, even much more than other applications of the same style, I find it quite powerful, practical and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For me, running a successful email marketing campaign became an odyssey, since it tended to involve many factors that perhaps were not entirely necessary, I tried other programs to help me facilitate this task but Without achieving greater results, until I discovered Mad Mimi and for me it marked a notorious before and after in my business, it allowed me to configure in a fairly simple way everything necessary for my campaigns to be a resounding success with my clients, it is simply what maximum, I recommend them .. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The characteristic program of notoriety input and adjustment in the cloud for prioritized operation of marketing presentations of mad mimi, manages to collect the most stable amount of information for the execution order of administrative trends of more advanced programming of advertising data, so its expansion tools conditioned scalable prioritization sales reach, has resources of sharing schemes, systematization of intuitive monitoring of business negotiation, enriched trade actions, balance of purchases executions, captures of progress of networks, ensured by an incredibly fast and functional interface make this system accurate in every movement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not correct the administration of contacts that handles the software of Mad mimi, since its position of specification of sample of data does not count on integrations of coordination of conditioned mobile support, because its assurance of routine of marketing by email is very heavy with its load of data and properties of impulse of networks diminishing the effectiveness of the processing of digital contact with the users, reason why its integration is developed mainly by means of the via web by computerized desktops, preventing to be able to take the work to all the necessary places. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend mad mini because it is a routine commercial establishment indicator, which could start to obtain visions of notoriety of administrative changes, where its uses are multiple, its data guarantee balances are strong and independent to perform professional design functions of schemes, alteration of applied web files, initiation of campaign financing opportunity approaches, absolute differential integrations of api trends, adjustments of advertising documentation sending in real time, automatic network governance and a central logical sales processing unit is understood by this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have dedicated myself to using this referential marketing system to be able to access different places in terms of data collection and sales estimation scopes, in which I have sought to finance purchase status reports, shipment coordination and connectivity via email, a security delivery enriched by its data storage algorithms, simplified evolution's of cryptography of organized schemes of relevance of actions, keeps the digital reasoning capacity of the mad mini system operational according to my use requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mad mimi begins its tight processing of advertising data, attending direct orders of functional e-commerce, executing approaches aimed at companies of different sizes, generating continuity of proven sales achievements, regular prioritization of campaigns, exploration of informational trends, naturalization of labor efficiencies, product marketing intelligence, a really agile and fast interface by its projection codes, maintain a differential management of automatic data in my system, working with a simple web navigation and market knowledge with robust trading sectors in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Part of the subscription prices of mad mimi platform are completely high and not very functional at the time of executing a network operating plan, causing editing problems to different types of sources, because their regularity of modification is wrong and very little focused when it comes to improving a content that will be exposed on screens, having to segment a change log followed by a guarantee of backup of the same to equip each condition to its work ability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mad mimi has an incredible recommendation of uses, since its economic approach is really excellent, where its alteration of informative routes and manipulation of campaigns application is kept in progress of financing management, working the performance support of commerce designs and follow-up of customer services performed by this application to achieve the planning of sending and sharing files with a balanced monitoring of advanced programming, combining a professional asset management, relating a feasible technical approach and an acceleration of network work link configurations and dynamic marketing incorporated with simple web navigation and robust trends of simplification of informative channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To amplify the direction of my communicative networks, to activate expressions of unparalleled customer service support, functions of association of qualifying service terms of production cost billing, creation of focus formulas of customization of business operating expenses, sectoring of argumentative evidence of campaigns, intelligent definitions of shipping commitments, systematized propulsion techniques of analysis and extensions of mobile aggregation are among the uses I give to mad mimi system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

This software is an excellent tool for configuration and sending of emails since it allows you to configure email campaigns to be sent in an order of a few days since it has the ability to deliver the emails safely and quickly, its interface is easy to use and is organized by email lists allowing an order and a good monitoring of all the emails you have in the company so you do not have problems of loss or a disorder on the emails as you will have them sorted and organized. Its web applications are well structured with good information to know how to use the software and what it is for helping customers to know more and not have complications in use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has problems with the designs of templates because they are very efficient and customize a template either color, design, among others is a little limited and difficult because the design is focused on the lists of emails and that is what limits the functionality of designing because there are many templates and makes the process more difficult and slower to perform which should put apart the design of templates and not centralized with the list of emails which makes that kind of problem happens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software as a well developed and easy to use custom interface which contains your well organized and trained mailing list to protect your emails safely, and allows you to always know how you specifically left the list you made which is amazing because it helps you keep the order of all your company's emails organized and protected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The use mainly for sending emails because it has an extremely good function with a great technique to deliver the emails quickly and safely because it is well programmed to perform without interruption your shipments and deliveries of emails and allow us to have a magnificent use in our company gaining potential because they like very much to customers because they are delivered on time well customized and a way of easy use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Mad mimi is an email marketing platform of which I have high expectations, I love the platform because of how easy it is to use, great capacity for personalization, it is totally web based, it has a very accessible cost and it is quite robust to work with true quality in each campaign that is managed. Their support team provides personalized and satisfactory attention, which something that has generated a lot of security for me from Mad mimi, really is a service that has no comparison with any of its competitors, has given me an excellent work experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software has limitations to work with large amounts of contacts, because its capacity is not the best, it becomes very complicated to keep control of the campaigns, its interface has a little outdated and is not as robust as we would like to work comfortably, personally I would love a more updated and improved interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mad mimi is an ideal service for anyone because it is very easy to use and does not require technical knowledge to understand the operation of the service, the price of this service is very accessible, provides very easy access via the web, in general is a very favorable platform to work, I recommend it to implement especially for small and medium companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Mad mimi for the management of marketing campaigns through emails, the service allows us to design, develop and expand campaigns through many contacts, allowing better marketing, greater convenience for our team at work and more fluidity of the entry of our income. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Recruiter
What do you like best?

Like nothing about this service, they respond when you want to subscribe thats it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you upload a list of contact from your database, when they bounce these people automatically block your account and wont respond to the emails or reactivate the account and wont even refund the paid amount Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

nothing rather go with the regular process you go with for bulk emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the friendly and upbeat branding characteristics and the ease of use for creating basic emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that on occasion I have set campaigns for scheduled launch and they went live instead. I also wish there was more customization available for templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mad Mimi is great for small or private companies with simple email communication needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to communicate to our customers and partners in a centralized and professional way. Being able to see email campaign results including click thru is very beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner and Principal Direct Primary Care Physician
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Love its simplicity, and believe it or not , it's cool presentation and marketing. It allows me to easily come up w/ promotions ,track them and even repeat. Like the feature of resending in 3 days automatically with another Subject Line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I could potentially find something similar for free. 2. Would like to see more options w/ customizations of the promotions and larger amounts of templates. I use it for basic stuff, not requiring complicated features. I have not been able to compare with other platforms available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you compare free platforms such as Constant Contact/ Survey Monkey regarding Number of recipients , pricing and ease of use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My medical records platform does not provide for bulk mails, therefore this helps me to automate Birthday invitations for all my patients, send bulk non clinical e-mails containing important notifications in a simple fashion Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

You can create templates that you can then use later on to send to your groups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You need to import contacts a bunch of times before they actually go through. I also changed the email on file weeks ago and we are still getting correspondence to the old email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can use this for email marketing but I think we are going to use constant contact instead as it is more user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pastor
Religious Institutions
What do you like best?

It is a simple and intuitive online tool. Mad Mimi allows users to quickly and easily create, modify and send out important email communications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Every feature Mad Mimi offers is excellent. However, they do limit the amount of emails that you can schedule to send out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a wonderful tool to get the word out about important happenings and events in your business or organization. Like anything, it takes some getting used to, but it is easy to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently, I work for a church (non-profit) where communication has historically been rather poor. We have been using Mad Mimi to not only increase communication, but also reinforce important events that we want people in our congregation and community to be aware of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communications Manager, Children's Miracle Network
What do you like best?

It's easy to use. Easy to upload contacts and assign them to a specific list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

audience lists do not categorize well. If you delete a participant, they are deleted from a list, but not the system. Doesn't support embedding video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-marketing. Communicating with donors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Marketing Strategist, Instructor, Moderator, Author
What do you like best?

Mad Mimi is an easy to use, yet robust email marketing tool. Along with similar tools, the company offers a free plan. Their latest isn't as good as it used to be, but at around 2500 emails, it becomes a better deal in many ways than Mail Chimp (which is free up to 2,000 contacts, although automation is an extra $10/mo.). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On one hand, I like the very simple email design, which helps keep the look consistent. On the other hand, there are few built-in design options. And although Mad Mimi has many sophisticated features, Mail Chimp takes it even further. So if you're planning on using Advanced Segmentation for example, and don't want to switch between providers, you may want to start off with Mail Chimp rather than move your data over. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a small business, or just getting started, I highly recommend this tool for its low cost and ease of use. If you're a highly sophisticated email marketer, you may want the extensive capabilities of Mail Chimp or one of the gazillions of other email marketing tools out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mad Mimi provides a quick and easy way for a small business to do email marketing. It has most of the features of other email tools, from building a contact list, automating mailings and reporting, to some other pretty sophisticated email marketing capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Manager, Influencer Relations
What do you like best?

It was so straightforward and intuitive to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You just have to be extra careful (as you would with any tool) to make sure the codes are uploaded correctly. For example, if you are hoping to pull a first name or last name... TEST, TEST, and RE-TEST. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a tool to send out e-blast campaigns, that is super intuitive and allows for lots of customizing in your emails... Mad Mimi was great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email campaigns, Customer updates, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Copywriter
Writing and Editing
What do you like best?

MadMimi's best feature is their pre-made templates. For someone fresh into email marketing, this is an incredible place to start. First of all, it gives you a solid framework to lead you in the right direction, and then you can tweak it based on your individual needs. Secondly, it helps you look professional and like the "real deal" -- there's no fake it till you make it here. You "make it" by using their pre-made templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free account left me feeling like I was limited once I had grown my list and needed to send out a higher volume. I wouldn't discourage someone from using this service because of that though. It was the best decision for me when I first started out. I would have liked to do A/B testing with my emails. That's not a deal breaker for many email marketers, and still worth a shot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You're going to love it. Utilize support as much as you can -- it's there for a reason! They want you to have success while using their product. The pre-made templates are FUN. You're going to be able to have 100 email addresses in your list for the free version, so this is an excellent place to start. However, their paid version is one of the better deals when it comes to their competitors. It works for anyone on a budget, without losing functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to communicate with my team members and send out announcements, reminders, newsletters, etc. The biggest benefit was knowing who opened and read. Even knowing which email addresses bounced my emails was helpful. The basic (free) version of MadMimi was exactly what I needed at the time I was using this program. For a free user, it was perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Empreendedora Web
What do you like best?

Mad Mimi has the most friendly interface in all email marketing niche. It's easy to set up in minutes. It has a personal touch feel to the emails that customers seem to like very much. The price is another interesting feature,

It's perfect for people who are starting or don't have the need for custom segmentation or advanced analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not escalate well. There is no way to have a decent or automatic user segmentation without having to contact support.

You can't have two or more list with different user without setting information for the whole account. You'd need more than one account to keep them entirely separate.

Also, and this is ridiculous, if you start an automation you need to ask the support to not send it to the active users. This should be an option in the dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to set-and-use, just to send emails, go for it. The interface is awesome and intuitive, the price is amazing. If you are starting now this is the thing for you.

I truly believe it has a WHOLE LOT of potential, but they need to add more features that the competitors have like segmentation and better automation, choose something else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allowed me to import my users from MailChimp and start sending emails in less than one hour. There were no requirements or tickets that needed to be opened to get me started.

It's Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal
What do you like best?

For email blasts or blog posts MM offers better formatting options, and a better editor than MailChimp. Also, and quite importantly, MM enables me to edit what I create after it's been sent. This is important because inevitably I find typo's that need fixing. These need to be fixed, even though the piece has gone out, because blog pieces are kept as an important part of the archive and frequently referenced in future conversations. Astoundingly, Mailchimp cannot do this! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

MM's "free" version is so limited that it is little more than a trial. It only supports mail lists of 100 names. Also, I found MM would not provide storage for more than 20 graphic images for all the postings. This means I would have to basically delete old postings in order to import the graphics for new postings. This is not such a tight limit, or perhaps any limit, in the paid version of MM. However, the paid version is sufficiently more expensive that I abandoned the platform entirely and transitioned to MailChimp, the poorer alternative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Subscription price is important. Mailchimp's free version powerful even for business use, MM's free version is not usable for business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MM support all my blogging and email blasts. These are the core of my marketing. I can basically support them just as well with Mailchimp at no cost, except greater inconvenience to me. Should my income raise appreciably I would consider returning to MM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
Education Management
What do you like best?

The ease of use and professional look! I love how it is easy to send out newsletters to families in our school and its amazing that you can see which links people click on and track how many people are engaged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the formatting can be difficult- it was hard to figure out how to move pictures around or rotate them. But in general it's great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great way to connect with people and send out information. Formatting is relatively easy to figure out and use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps us connect with parents in the school and communicate weekly updates. It is a great way to keep parents updated! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

i like that with Mad Mimi as a company , i have the ability to reach our entire mailing list at one time, additionally the ability to create aesthetically pleasing correspondences has proven to have a positive impact on our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

one of the only things i was not fond of with Mad Mimi was the lack of accuracy with the analytics , in terms of deliveries, views etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely research other platforms to figure out what work best for you needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Leasing Administrator
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Mad Mimi is very user friendly, easy to upload images and create a professional presentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing I dislike about Mad Mimi. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For any type of promotin advertising in any field i highly recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Mad Mimi to create cads for clothing/accessories we sell.

Benefits are the time we save by doing this as well as the professional presentation it provides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use, cloning/reusing of previous campaigns, data about the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't really dislike anything. ;-))) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outreach efforts, of course. But as subscribing/unsubscribing is in their hands, it freed a lot of time compared to the old days when this was all done manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

What I like best about Mad Mimi is the fact that their software is easy to understand/use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Mad Mimi for two years and I honestly have no complaints or "dislikes" about this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mad Mimi's software is easy to use and plans are affordable. I highly recommend Mad Mimi for your email marketing needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mad Mimi is beneficial because it allows me to connect with clients all over the world through its email marketing service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I like how I can create the emails for my clients and then teach them quickly how to do their own emails with some minor changes. It's easy to learn and the emails always look great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say that I dislike is that the open rate for emails on Mad Mimi seems to be smaller then when I use Mailchimp or Vertical Horizon. Not sure why that is, but I have noticed it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want something easy to use and that looks great, try out Mad Mimi! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I haven't had any business problems with it. The price is very competitive against some of the other email programs. I use Mad Mimi for about 5 of my clients now, it's usually between Mailchimp and Mad Mimi. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EE
What do you like best?

Easiest email marketing software around! We create multiple unique campaigns that can be highly personalized with just a few clicks? Stunning graphics, intuitive tools and an extraordinary tech support team who also have great marketing skills too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

100% satisfied with what they offer. But we are always ready for ever more features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep offering super creative ideas as they listen! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Personalization of multiple unique campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Easy to navigate as well as easy to get used to overall. The design is appealing and it doesn’t usually give me any issues with my email lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Will not allow usage of emojis in subject lines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We’ve been able to reach a larger audience by sending emails through mad mimi Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Mad Mimi?

Mad Mimi Categories on G2