Moosend Reviews & Product Details

Moosend Overview

What is Moosend?

With Moosend you can easily manage multiple email campaigns and mailing lists, as well as design and send striking, responsive newsletters created on the built-in campaign editor. Upgrade your marketing campaigns with intelligent email automation, personalization tags, landing pages, and subscription forms. Get meaningful campaign reports and watch your statistics feed in real-time. You can test Moosend for as long as you like with our free forever plan as long as you have less than 1,000 subscribers, you can register by copying and pasting the following url to your browser: https://rebrand.ly/moosend-free-g2 Moosend is a powerful email marketing platform with world-class features, state-of-the-art marketing automations, and an award-winning user interface. From fledgling start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, thousands of businesses around the globe use Moosend to engage their email subscribers and grow their businesses. Moosend is headquartered in the UK and can be reached at +44 203-5146-877 and +1 (415) 854-8855, as well as Moosend.com (https://goo.gl/B0dC11). Moosend can also be reached at facebook.com/moosend and twitter.com/moosend.

Moosend Details
Arabic, Greek, English, French, Italian, Spanish

Moosend is a fully featured email marketing platform which includes a responsive email campaign editor, marketing automations and many other competing features.

Our prices are competitive and affordable for any small/medium business

Moosend has an excellent customer support team that will monitor your campaigns, suggest optimizations for your specific industry and situation and that you are able to reach your customer representative of choice through telephone, email, and LiveChat.

Also, we are agency friendly and offer white-labeling features so that you can offer your clients our awesome UI.

Finally, we have partnered with companies like IBM and Message Systems to offer you a super stable infrastructure as well.

Moosend

Moosend Screenshots

Moosend Reviews

Showing 244 Moosend reviews
Already have Moosend?
What do you like best?

We tried many similar software but those won't integrate properly or would decline our request saying -- a completed website is required. We understood it was a reference to Sales funnel as an incomplete website. Finally we ended up with Moosend. Moosend gave a very good chat support and since we did not have coding skills, also helped us out to see that Moosend integrates properly. That was the best part -- We got started! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are yet to find out.... Nothing to dislike yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any one will integrate a similar software / product / services to a website but Moosend integrates well with a Sales Funnel. So for all Sales Funnel users I would recommend Moosend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to collect proper email lists from forms on our sales funnel ready for categorized and tagged members / customers and then follow up with them. Moosend helped us by integrating itself to sales funnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The cost per value itself should be enough to give this service a try with its forever free plan. And even if you decide to proceed with a free plan down the line, you're gonna be surprised. The price is way more affordable in comparison with competitors, and the support team is trying to help you, not just reply fast and send you to some techy manual. This may not look like a big deal, but when you are facing some technical question, a real human support usually helps to resolve your issue way faster than an automatic reply. Especially if you a in a hurry. Good job, guys and gals!

And a word about 'how' and 'why'. You see, today's email marketing providers market is already saturated. And the 'big boys' which names you probably know may don't have such a good support, but smaller companies like Moosend do. And they try to provide you with juicier options, better pricing plans, and even real-human support team. And this is my personal benefit of Mooosend.

Oh, and yeap, they deliver your emails on schedule too :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface may be a bit outdated, but still user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a no-brainer, just give a try to the free plan and see yourself if it suits you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I consider myself a seasoned email marketer, and this service helps me to set up my own email marketing campaigns as well as educated my clients who are just starting their email marketing path. Both of us can benefit from Moosend with easy campaign creation and more proficient settings which are also available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use and interface simplicity. I needed a publicity app to send messages and emails to my volunteers and sponsors to help raise funds for our outreaches as I run a nonprofit organization. I searched online and found different alternatives but most of them were burdened with so many unnecessary processes that completely took the excitement out of the whole process. I was able to come up with the words while using a simple tool to get the design. Moosend is foolproof if you ask me. I love the fact that you can also track the eventual outcome of the emails sent- whether they were opened or not. Awesome! You can also save your contacts. All for freeeeeeee! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None I know of. The interface is quite straight forward Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to cut the communication gap between my volunteers and sponsors on the fundraiser and the eventual outcome of our events Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Very user-friendly and with a lot of features that help your business grow.

Also, the interface is great and easy to navigate. There are a lot of tools to use, and comparing to other, this is a real value for money.

If you do not have a lot of email subscribers, you can start for free. That's very nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is literally nothing that I disliked.

Comparing to other email marketing platforms, Moosend is the best choice and has helped me a lot to get more customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a trustful and reliable platform, Moosend should be your choice. It has all the features you need to build your email strategy and start making real ROI. Also, if you do not have a big mailing list, up to 1000 members, you can start for free.Cool? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The way that you can manage your lists and your campaigns, is really easy.

Also, there there are a ton of automations features to choose. You are going to earn a lot of time that you would spend by doing all this things manually.

Great statistics to use and understand your audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Semi retired
Founder
What do you like best?

When Mailchimp started charging $10/month to schedule emails, I looked for an alternative and found Moosend. With Moosend, not only can you schedule emails, but you can also create automation sequences on their free account (up to 1000 subscribers). Their creation flow is pretty simple, and I was able to set up a pop-up on my website without too much trouble. (I did have to do a little research, as I'm not a web designer, engineer, or coder, but it went pretty quickly). I also am able to set the emails to automatically resend to non-openers after a certain amount of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't seen where you can create and save your own templates, and that would be very helpful. The overall design doesn't translate to mobile quite as well as Mailchimp does, in that the blocks with an image and text next to each other would be stacked by Mailchimp, but Moosend doesn't appear to do that.

Also, when I imported my contacts as a CSV into Moosend, it missed almost everyone's name, so I've been manually adding them back in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My main concern was being able to create emails and then schedule them to send later. This is very easy with Moosend. I'm also thrilled that you can send multiple emails per automation, as well as create signup forms and pop-ups, all in the free version. (You need to pay before you can use their landing pages).

I am also looking forward to using the countdown feature, which I see my Kajabi friends use, and now I'll be able to look snazzy like them. ;) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The WYSIWYG editor is very easy to use. It takes a little to get used to it, but once you get it, it makes creating beautiful emails easy. The templates are very editable and help to create a clean, modern looking email. The stock art is very helpful and the formatting is very easy to use. It's surprisingly robust for the price! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't seem to remember my social addresses. I have to add them manually every time I add the buttons in each email. It's kind of annoying, but not too terrible. Also, it doesn't automatically generate the leagalese at the bottom of each message. Other services I've used ensure compliance by adding the proper info in the footer including why someone is receiving the email and address, etc. I'm not as confident that I am being compliant as I was with the other system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a very large list and are able to regularly communicate with them. We've just started using it, so we aren't 100% on our metrics, but they're looking good so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Moosend really caught my attention with a user-friendly design, fun branding, and a set of great features.

The tool offers all the core features you may expect from an email marketing software (like campaigns, automations) as well as some extras (e.g. landing pages and forms).

The interface and the drag-and-drop editor are intuitive and easy to use. So even a newbie will be able to navigate around the tool and build campaigns and automations without any problem.

I also loved the flowchart-like view of the automations. It gives an overview of the whole automation flow and makes the whole process of the automation creation seamless.

Another big advantage of Moosend is their free plan which is very generous feature-wise. It includes all core features but you won’t be able to create landing pages. Also, the pricing of the software, in general, is quite budget-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'd improve in Moosend is their automations. You don't have a lot of triggers, conditions, and actions available to build powerful automations. This may be enough for most users but not for those who want to build advanced automated sequences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe Moosend is a great tool to use especially if you just start with email marketing and don't have a lot of subscribers as you can take advantage of their free plan.

The features that Moosend offers will be sufficient for most users. Besides emails and automated sequences, you can build landing pages and web forms to generate leads.

The pricing is also justified and reasonable. Some email marketing tools offer way fewer features for a higher price.

However, if you need to build advanced automated sequences, you may want to have a closer look at the automation options in Moosend and decide if they'll be enough for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using Moosend for my email marketing meaning - sending emails to the contacts on my list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Decided i had had enough of Mailchimp always blocking adding new subscribers also the website has become difficult to navigate so started looking into alternatives. Moosend is much more user friendly and so far I am soo please with the results. Moosend please keep the site simple and fun to use don't go down the monkey route please used to enjoy using Mailchimp but now looking forward to the Moose. Clear and simple to use straight forward email marketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Still early days yet. We are using the free option for now - menus appear easy to use lists are easy to manage so far 10 out of 10. The email template editing took a little while to get used to but once you have been using it for a little while its fine, missing the email hotspot feature which used to be very useful when reviewing results. Have yet to work out how to change from $ to £. Would like the opportunity to look at using landing page option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Much better than the Monkey software, easier to use and not so judgemental. Easy to use mailing list features and easy to use email builder. Has virtually all the features we are use to would highly recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making my email marketing soo much easier. The list management is simple and straight forward easy to view subscribers and delete un-subscribers more option when getting new subscribers into the system from our website. The email preview function is much slicker and so is the send test email feature. All in all much simpler to use than mailchimp with all of the features I use on a daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Research Assistant at the Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Sciences Research Group
What do you like best?

Almost every essential feature is available to access in the free plan! Most of email marketing service charges you even when you're just starting out with 0-100 subscribers, but Moosend lets you access their features for free with a 1,000 subscribers limit, which is (personally) more than enough to help you build your audiences before upgrading to the paid version when you're settled up. Moosend has definitely helped me save a lot of money and time. I can do so much with the built-in campaign / template designer, and I've been receiving great help from the Moosend support team as well. Keep up the good work! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found something to dislike, but I really hope Moosend would let users create inline form from scratch in the Designer mode. The current mode only lets you build an inline form from a pre-made templates, which is plenty resourceful in its own way, but still very limiting nonetheless. I really hope Moosend is mobile friendly, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're just starting out, like me, you'll want to check out Moosend. Moosend offers sooo many amazing features in its free plan that will help you supercharge your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Moosend integration with my preferred E-commerce platform (via Zapier) has helped me market and personalize my business better. I'm currently using Moosend to send abandoned cart notifications, set up unique discount coupons based on every contacts that signed up to a specific form, set up email sequences for various uses cases for my business, send out monthly campaigns - everything I couldn't do in my E-commerce platform because of its limitation, I do it with Moosend (via Zapier). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

First and foremost, I can create easily nice looking newsletters & subscription forms. Also, it offers great documentation and useful tips on how to use the platform. For someone like me, that doesn't know how to start, makes the experience less painful and more manageable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, my log-in page takes longer time to load. Other than that, I have't encountered any other concerning issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Moosend is a great marketing platform for someone who wants an easy solution for email marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I want to start a newsletter for my website and I was looking for an easy-to-use marketing platform. I stuck with Moosend because its platform makes it easy for me to create stylish and personalized subscription forms by simply using the drag & drop form builder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Independent Sales Consultant
What do you like best?

I recently started using Moosend because it was highly recommended by a tech and business group I am a member of. I have been using GetResponse for years and have been satisfied with it, but Moosend had more to offer with better deliverability and more features, without the higher cost of other email platforms. It is easy to use and they continue to add new features. In fact, I am going to cancel my GetResponse even though it will take me awhile to redo my optin forms I have with GetResponse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, there is not much I dislike. Sometimes I want to get a email sent really fast, so I wish there was an express setting that I could use. Since there are more features, there are also a few more clicks you need to do to send. But that is nit picking because I'm struggling to find something I don't like! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves me time and money. There are more automations with Moosend, so it can do some things automatically that I used to have to manually do. I do not have to pay as much as I did with GetResponse, and my optins only count once, even though they might be on several lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President + Founder
What do you like best?

The design is exceptionally clean. The workflow is intuitive and eat to understand. Many resources and tutorials. The support is outstanding. The academy blows me away! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

WordPress plugin needs some work. Is like to see more integrations and API options. But everything else is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Whether you are new to email marketing it a seasoned very, Moosend had you covered. I especially recommend for people who are just getting started. The Moosend academy is an awesome resource and the user community is very helpful and positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Moosend makes it very easy for a newbie to get started with email campaigns and marketing. They have great resources and support. The success rate is great. It does so much more than a simple email sender. I have learned a lot just through the Moosend team and community. It is really a powerful marketing tool. The landing page builder is a nice bonus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best part of this software is how intuitive it is to use. This was my first time developing a newsletter and research left me a little anxious to start. Finding Moosend was truly a blessing, and I have never felt more confident in my ability to filter and create good content with key design elements in mind- without being hindered by my inability to code.

The next best part is that it's FREE! I work for a small, non-profit organization meaning we run on a small, non-profit budget. This software has allowed tried and true marketing strategies to become accessible for organizations with smaller budgets- and will allow us to grow and improve the services we provide to individuals living with disabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only real issue I ever have is in the editor, there is no scroll bar for your left side menu. This can sometimes lead to little mishaps as I try to get my computer to understand what I'm trying to make it do or click on. Nothing a little CTRL+Z can't fix! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

-Be sure you're acquainted with your local anti-spam laws

-Anything you can't figure out, you can learn online! Except for maybe creative touch

-This is truly the easiest software to use, and I would recommend it to any organization or company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our organization, amongst many others, has truly felt the effects of COVID-19 not only in how we provide services, but in how we organize fundraising events and gather funding for our cause. The role of a fundraiser and a digital marketer are blending together more and more as the world transitions to online social platforms in response to social distancing guidelines. Having technology like this, online, with little to no cost makes digital fundraising accessible for even the smallest organizations- ones who may not have the funds to hire a digital marketing team or outsource their marketing strategies.

Free, accessible information and software is one of the greatest benefits of living in the freedom of information era. Fighting to maintain this freedom of information, and keeping platforms like this alive could pave the way for individuals and countries to break into unheard markets, develop new skills and provide for themselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A complete premium service that is really affordable or can even be totally free (depending or your personal/business needs)! It has a simple interface, and some advanced powerful features. I started researching for many services available in the internet, and the service of moosend was my final choice because of its intelligent and intuitive service, and the good pricing that comes with it. It took me a while to actually start using the service, but after the setup processes (that was actually somewhat fast), I am now using it and I am satisfied with the results so far. I also like the company culture/values/principles, they are aligned with many of my own and those of my business. Their professional tips sent through newsletters and available in their website are also really useful for beginners like me, I will for sure use many of their ideas and suggestions. They also provide a full forum with FAQs and tutorials, which helped me getting used to their interface and service, and solved many question I had about the mail marketing approach and details. I also like the way the way they are transparent about fees and service limitations. The service looks genuinely designed with the user in mind, it means that when you connect for the first time you will see a tutorial and first steps that will guide you in creating the basic aspects of your mail marketing before actually using the service with real world clients. The design also has many wysiwyg (what you see is what you get) features that are intuitive and nice to have when we are beginners or non advanced users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the available features are not that easy to use for not advanced users (for example, creating a registration form for my website). Also, as far as I know there is no mobile application available in iPhone nor android to use the service, which would be a real plus if available (for free, or premium users). The service seems stable, but I’d like to know better how robust it currently works (for example, time to send emails, response time to know a client opened an email, etc). Another aspect that could be improved is the advanced features (like for example, using personalized link in my custom online form - so far, I had to use their own form builder, which i had to adapt to my needs, but took me some time to do; meanwhile I already had an online form in my page ready to use, but it was a minor inconvenience). I’d also like to know the moosend plans for expansions (their development roadmap, or future features, or strategic plan for the next months or years). They could give a premium offer that evolves as the small business evolve, like one year with 50% discount (maybe this option was available, but I didn’t see it). I would also like to know if they have statistics about the service “up time” and “down time”, but I’m pretty confident their service is stable so far. One point I’d like to note is the inability to permanently delete emails from mailing lists - they can be inactivated, but never fully eliminated from the list, which is something in their design I don’t really understand, but it has no major impacts in the service, it’s just somewhat bizarre. The wysiwyg (what you see is what you get) features were designed for beginners or non advanced users, but in my case I am an advanced user in informatics, so I would like more freedom to use more advanced features that would allow me to have a higher degree of customization without the need to learn how to use a new interface (even though easy to use, can be sometimes a limiting interface). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Starting my mail marketing strategy. Also understanding some basic aspects of mail marketing. So far my use of the service is not developed enough for me to have benefits, but my user registration database is growing, and it’s a positive fact for my business. I wanted an easy to use service for mail marketing, but not too costly because otherwise my small business wouldn’t be able to afford. And so far, moosend proved to attain my expectations o had in the beginning. I plan to use it further, and I’m pretty sure there are many advanced features I’m still not using, like for example the e-commerce features. I could say that a problem I had in my business that moosend is currently helping to solve is the fact of retaining customers and keeping open a chance of communication (because now I know their email address); in the past I had no way to communicate with my public unless I posted things in Facebook or Instagram and hoped for my clients to be online at the right time to see the content, which was never a good way to do things if I wanted to impact most of my clients at the same time with the same content; it’s still early to draw conclusions, but I hope the moosend service will be able to help me with that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The templates provided make my newsletters come together in a professional manner and takes half the time of creating an email template myself. We send quarterly newsletters to our financial planning clients; our forte is number crunching not artistry but the convenience of use with Moosend makes the process of communicating a breeze.

The ability to great intuitive links makes our clients more likely to engage with our email and be directed over to our website where we provide more information. This traffic increased business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited range of templates for financial advisors. It would be helpful to have 5-8 templates specifically geared towards certain occupations (ex. finances, construction, clothing, restaurants, spas, etc.).

As far as I am aware, each time I log-in, I have to reconstruct my personalization on the template. A saved template was possible after taking some time to play around the site but it was not easily apparent and as intuitive as the site is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to integrate your email lists directly into Moosend and the templates make the product very easy to use. If creating email messages yourself, I highly recommend Moosend to simplify and professionalize your process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With COVID, we have had to go online and limit our face to face contact with clients. Sending e-newsletters with Moosend has allowed us to reach our clients to ensure we are staying in touch while efficiently using our time to remain focused on our main job which is financial planning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I work with many small businesses who are just getting into ecommerce and building their email lists and want to minimize costs, so I've been forced to use MailChimp for many years. I saw a link for Moosend and gave them a try and I have to say this is a much more robust system that MailChimp with a better interface and better options. I've now migrated over 4 clients to Moosend and will be incorporating it into a new SAAS that we're building. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the name is dumb and a little childish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Offering a free account for a decent quantity of contacts is very important, as is automation and the ability to integrate and use for abandoned cart recovery. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I've used several tools like this over the last 15 years and I've found that no matter what, technology has glitches and learning curves. I have yet to come across a glitch in the Moosend tech, but I did need some help figuring out how to set it up, and every person from Moosend support, who helped me, has been fantastic. I'm very happy. Support is very important to me and this company delivers really well.

Their support is definitely my favorite feature!

Thank you guys so much! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really come across something that I don't like yet. But if I do, I'll be honest about it, and find the solution. (And probably just send feedback to support.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I always recommend using good tools that come with excellent support. Moosend meets my standards for recommendation! Use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Moosend solves my need for using a tool that is simple, does what I need it to do, and is something I can teach my students how to use too. I love that my students can start out and get established for free, and then monetize and upgrade. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is a really simple drag-and-drop service with easy to understand step by step instructions that help you create amazing newsletters and campaigns. It has very detailed analytics and other tools to understand what you do right and wrong in your e-mail marketing. Moosend has an integration with Wordpress, Google Contacts, Salesforce, Drupal, Socital, Leadsbridge, Convertbox and many other services to make your experince even better. If you were using MailChimp you can easily import your mailing lists from there. You can even import your campaign to design it in Moosend. You can also build a landing page using Moosend which is really handy. And this comes for a very moderate price. There is an option for a free account, which you can use if you do not have a huge mailing list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far had no bad experience using Moosend. I can only recommend to work further on integrations with various services. Maybe think on some internal webinar serivices like it is done in Get Response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is a great and simple to use e-mail marketing and automation tool. I've been using it to build my buscribers lists and deliver newsletters. Perfect for my tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.