Indeed Resume Reviews & Product Details

Indeed Resume Overview

What is Indeed Resume?

Search millions of resumes across your industry and location.

Indeed Resume Details

Search millions of resumes across your industry and location.

Indeed
2004
Austin, TX
@indeed
11,420 employees on LinkedIn®

Indeed Resume Reviews

Showing 36 Indeed Resume reviews
Already have Indeed Resume?
Corporate Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

Indeed resume has the best candidates of all the job boards. Candidates trust me as an employer because of Indeed. I can easily find qualified candidates and quickly reach out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The search doesn't allow to input specific years of experience and also does not allow enough filtering options. For example, I can't search for scrum masters with 7+ years of experience plus a bachelor's degree. This gets inconvenient when searching for candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to have very few candidates to submit to our client. We are now reaching more qualified candidates faster, and getting more hires as a result. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I'm actually pretty happy with the Indeed resume database. We have a corporate account and I think that it is reasonably priced for what you get. Admittedly, it works better for some roles than others, but overall I'm happy with it and have found it to be much better value than both careerbuilder and ZipRecruiter. I also love our Indeed rep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is very little that I dislike about the product. I'm very happy with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None. It's a great tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Candidate awareness of our organization outside of our area. Increased recruiting success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Eco Advisor
What do you like best?

I love that Indeed sends me information that is actually relevant to me and what I’m looking for. I also love that Indeed is used by top employers and I can feel confident that the leads I am looking through are truly, great opportunities and not just posted by anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the past few months, I started branching out and looking more into remote and work from home positions. In this process, some employers put their local city and state address rather than stating “Remote” where the position was located. When Indeed asked me to confirm that was still interested in this position due to the location, it changed the dynamics of the results Indeed has now been providing me. I now receive great job notifications, but once I open them, I realize they are across the country and I cannot relocate. This is really frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My Indeed resume is accepted by so many employers I have applied to online. It has really made me job search so much easier. Before using Indeed, there were numerous times that I would begin to fill out an application for a position that I was very interested in, but I would get pulled away and it just wouldn’t get finished. I lost out on a lot of opportunities because of this. Indeed has really streamlined the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Certified Nursing Assistant
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Makes making a resume easy as pie. Just input the info and it does the rest. Makes it look very professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Takes a while to complete do to all the required information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a professional resume this is for you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It got me the job I have now and it's nice to have a resume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

I like that it allows the candidate to express interest. It saves recruiters a lot of time and pointless phone calls. I can address 100 candidates in the same time I could call one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the indeed resume format. It’s hard to correct the formatting once we download the resume. It takes several extra steps to get the original resume from the candidate which usually adds a few days onto the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Save your messages under specific job titles and companies! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It gives me a broader range of candidates because it is a more well-known source. I also like that it auto-fills my message when I’m sending multiple indeed messages for the sameness position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Indeed has helped recruiters find me and it got me 2 jobs that I've had in the past (Salesforce, Marketo, and Jobscience). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Even with the jobs you say you want, a lot of the recruiters/jobs that email you from a resume upload don't match the actual resume and job description. It's a lot of junk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When I go back to the job market, I always use Indeed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

Indeed is a great job board when it comes to finding candidates, Indeed has the largest data base of resumes and the largest platform which attracts most valuable candidates.You can upload a job description/job posting within minutes and receive resumes right away Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with several other employment search software applications were concerned, often the employment opportunities that come up in a search are actually outside of the parameters of the search filter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Must use job board for posting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am very impressed with the Indeed software in general.We have made many hires from Indeed, and the new skills assessments have made it even easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The depth of the candidate pool is second to none. This is where our team goes when looking for resumes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A lot of internal changes at Indeed has caused some communication and system issues for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team is able to source qualified candidates in a time effective way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

The access to the categories involved in creating an efficient resume for hire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The layout of the resume website included when trying to apply to particular jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend making the resume portion of the website more efficient in adding and editing resume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems I have come across is how to change or update resume. The benefits I have realized is to upload a resume document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

One click and you can apply to hundreds of different jobs

Saves resume’ for super easy access

No need to search for who’s hiring just open the app and look Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I personally have only had good experiences while using indeed so I have not got any complaints Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Recruiter
Internet
What do you like best?

Recruiter perspective - excellent candidates that you will not find on Monster.Great skill sets, companies.

Personal - They do a great job monitoring and helping get your resume out there. They keep in touch with you, but not to the point where it is annoying or time consuming.

Best product on the market for job boards. Unfortunately, I am not able to have it at my current company because of price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI/UX is not great. It needs a huge facelift!

Lie mentioned above, the price is expensive for what return a recruiter would achieve. The demo did seem great, and if I was the decision maker, I would certainly buy . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SOLID Product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it for both the recruiter seat and was a user when looking for a job. I scored a lot of great job interviews just by posting my resume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Indeed complied many local jobs into one site to find what’s best for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was hoping their would be more filters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Upload only what you need to put on their, no need for excess information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me look for jobs and let’s employers know my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Uniformed Security Officer
What do you like best?

Indeed resume allows you to create and save a detailed resume that you can use to EASILY apply to many jobs that interest you! And you can update your Indeed resume anytime! It is very user friendly and convenient. I've used it to get at least two jobs so far! Highly recommend this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd say that the only drawback is that many employers do not let you apply via Indeed resume. You'll find interesting jobs on Indeed that will still require you to apply on the employer's site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Many great jobs can be found on Indeed. Applying with Indeed resume requires only a couple of clicks. Many employers are highly responsive and will get back to you quickly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

I have used several different programs through the years and found Indeed Resume to be one of the best on the market. It keeps your resume closest to the original text that was submitted. Other resume services jumble your resume to the point it makes little to no sense on your original details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that I don't know if recruiters are actually looking at my resume or not. It would be nice to see feedback on activity or comments from recruiters if there is any interest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep the resume fresh and updated on a regular basis to get noticed by recruiters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main issues arise when candidates don't complete their resume fully on Indeed and then submit a partial resume for a job. The ease of use is apparent when looking at potential candidates for open positions. It is real clear on the quality of resumes based on those that are submitted through Indeed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
Outsourcing/Offshoring
What do you like best?

I like that you can see everyone's experience. The fact that they separate each experience into its own box is great and makes it easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that once their info is entered it only appears in one format, so it looks the same as everyone else's because there's no option to customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding a qualified employee who has put effort into making a presentable resume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I’ve been bouncing around resume builders until I came across Indeed and it worked fantastically for me. It allows me to customize my resume the way I saw fit as well as show me examples and reccomendations for resumes that employers in my field will pay attention to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although Indeed is unique in its own way, is has a few other similarities to other resume builders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’ve realized my resume format was not the best it could be and I’ve learned how to better phrase my skills. Indeed has also helped me branch out to employers I didn’t even realize where out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales manager
What do you like best?

I like how I can email directly through the website and how I can organize potential candidates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We don't seem to be getting candidates that fit our field.We would be sent employees that are extremely under-qualified or doesn't meet our required fields. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like Zip Recruiter better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to search for applicants and contact them before they contact us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the fact that indeed is the one platform for all kind of jobs. All the jobs that are even posted on other platform land on Indeed. So, it makes sense to browse on Indeed for larger number and type of jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Filters are not very well organized. They only works on either job type or location but not together. Also, I do not much like the outlook of the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The one stop search to post a job opportunity that helps to reach out to maximum candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

The website is very easy to use. I like the clean UI designs and how it allows professionals and employers to connect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The benefits don't seem to apply to everyone. I've used this website myself to apply for jobs and I have never, ever, heard back from an employer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perhaps if an employer doesn't reply to a application, Indeed can send them a reminder for them to say something so that they don't ghost out on the applicant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the benefits I have realized from Indeed is the exposure to job openings in my area and profession. This makes the job searching process a lot easier and less stressful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and the format of the resumes you view are very organized. There is an option to view the entire resume which is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it may just be an error on my part. The resumes you decline may still appear in a general search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Indeed Resume is an effective tool to seek other resumes. You are able to find resumes within a certain area or preferred area. Top resumes fit the description you are looking for. Contact information is made available as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiring and retention. The format of the site is much better with the updates. Everything is user-friendly and great to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Talent Acquisition Representative
What do you like best?

Indeed Resume has candidates not found on the other resume sites. The Advanced Search makes boolean searches a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that candidate's contact info isn't immediately available, as it is with the other resume sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with the basic package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to find candidates for jobs who can't be found elsewhere, which makes our number of placements higher and in turn generates more revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

I love that you are able to search and pin point the kind of candidates you are looking for. It makes it easy to find a candidate to fill the open position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could narrow the skills we are looking for to be even more specific. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it is a great tool if you utilize all of its features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Indeed resume gives us an good opportunity to do head hunting and allows us to come across candidates who may have not applied but seem like a good fit for our job posting. This helps us fill positions faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

It automatically compiles all the information. No template necessary as it can create its own. Just provide your info and indeed resume will take care of the template. I recommend it to people with no writing experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lot of space is taken by the skills. Doesn’t follow the one page resume format. Not able to crunch in a lot of information. No space for projects and publications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was trying to solve the template formatting problem. It can easily create the template and saves a lot of time which is required when you do it yourself in word or latex Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Clean streamlined design, automatic emails with jobs curated for your skills. The ability to set a profile bio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No option to filter by certain characteristics like job satisfaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the business of hiring and retaining software engineers. I have realized the benefits of higher productivity gain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to apply and it is also easy to message companies back as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything I dislike, everything on this site is great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is so easy to see all the applicants Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Indeed Resume?

Indeed Resume Categories on G2