LinkedIn Recruiter Reviews & Product Details

LinkedIn Recruiter Overview

What is LinkedIn Recruiter?

LinkedIn Talent Basic, Finder, and Pro Plans. Obtain additional access to talent and tools to manage recruiting on LinkedIn's network.

LinkedIn Recruiter Details

LinkedIn
2003
Sunnyvale, CA
@LinkedIn
1,561,444 Twitter followers
19,870 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

LinkedIn connects the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. With more than 400 million members worldwide, including executives from every Fortune 500 company, LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network on the Internet.

LinkedIn Recruiter Screenshots

LinkedIn Recruiter Reviews

Showing 145 LinkedIn Recruiter reviews
Already have LinkedIn Recruiter?
Senior Recruiter / Business Development Manager
Client Development Specialist
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

The two things I like best are the effectiveness of their job ads and the individualized support they provide. It's simply outstanding. The job posting response rate is phenomenal. Honestly, I've never seen anything like it. We've tried a bunch of others and LI Recruiter has been...by far...the absolute best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't found anything that is a deal breaker. When I've gotten stuck our individual account representative, Eric, has been extremely helpful in solving the issue. He gets back to me the same day and...get this...he even makes screen capture videos and sends them to me...that demonstrate exactly what I need to do. Know of anyone else who's ever done this for you in the same situation? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've tried Zoho Recruit, Hiretual Pro, Sovren, Indeed, CareerBuilder and Monster, and I've seen demos of a number of others. LI Recruiter is definitely the best and most complete recruiting tool I have ever used. I can wholeheartedly recommend it unreservedly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem, as always, is finding the best people and finding them before your competition. The problem is getting them to engage _you_ instead of the other way around. And, so far, LI Recruiter has been the absolute best in that regard for us. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, but it's clear already that it beats everything else I've used...CareeerBuilder, Indeed, Hiretual, Monster, Sovren, Zoho Recruit...to name a few. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Plant Production Manager
What do you like best?

What I like the most is that this website is essentially for hard-working people orienting themselves to the different businesses that can be presented. I have used by large and small companies to make their company known via the web.

I really like the fact that thanks to LinkedIn many job opportunities are generated, without having to leave our homes, therefore, it is extremely important to have an excellent profile adapted to our level of profession. You can be in contact with different people at a completely professional level of work.

Another aspect that I love is the fact that its main objective is to create a profile as a resume that you can raise and make known:

1) Skills.

2) Work Experience.

3) Completed courses.

4) Voluntary Actions.

5) Studies carried out.

6) Profession Level.

7) Current Work.

8) Co-workers.

9) Among others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like is that it tends to be a bit heavy on occasions, therefore, depending on the computer, it tends to be a bit slow. Next, since you create a profile as in any social network, your information can be seen by anyone, completely exposing very personal data of each user, this can become something negative, because that information can be used for bad actions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Thanks to LinkedIn I have been able to capture my resume in a digital way in order to show my professional and work life in terms of a work experience in a very easy way that is through the web. Also, I use it to be in constant communication with my co-workers and with friends who work in other companies easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Growth Strategist & Founder
What do you like best?

Today so many people use the Linkedin and it is very time-saving for recruiters to use this platform instead of writing job advertisement, instead they can make it even smarter. Linkedin also helps to find the talents and it offer you worldwide options.

In LinkedIn profiles, there are endorsements of their skills and ecommendations from the candidate’s network which helps recruiters to have a better idea about the candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost of Linkedin reccuiter can be expensive for some companies that are small and don't hire very frequently.

Also, sometimes reaching out the passive Linkedin user can be time-consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LinkedIn Recruiter is a time saving, specially for "head-hunting" some hire/senior positions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps a lot to reach international talents easily. Thanks to LinkedIn Recruiter we hired marketing specialist that works remotely from US as a freelancer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Linkedin is one of the best software for job recruitment, for those who want to look for or offer a vacancy has resources that can help a lot. It is possible to register a professional curriculum and follow the vacancies existing in your region or abroad, it will depend on where you want to get the job. The software allows the user to follow several companies and monitor the selection process, facilitating the search for vacancies. All of this in the free version. It is still possible to post content, which is ideal for those who have a blog and want to capture more readers, great for interacting. In my case, I use it to connect with professionals in my field, teaching, and to search for students for my small enterprise, my company Gramaticou, where I offer Portuguese language classes and sell my courses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact of having to pay a premium plan to have access to other things, but the free plan already supplies everything I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great software for job search and it can also be integrated with other platforms increasing your network of contacts. In addition to being able to connect with professionals in your area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With LinkedIn, I publicize my small online venture, an education page called grammatico, posting content and also attracting them to other social networks. In addition to helping me build my professional resume and connecting with professionals in the same field, bringing me many experiences. I post the subjects on linkendin and attract students to my platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The page layout is so easy to find the best talent of candidates! I love using the project function to group my candidates into different role or skillset. LI recruiter is also great for sourcing diverse talent.

I also love how easy it is to integrate your ATS system with LI recruiter. It makes sourcing that much easy to find candidates, emails, their backgrounds, ect.. I encourage every recruiter to have this tool to hire effectively.

LI recruiter also has job wrapping where it will pull different job postings from your career site and rotate them every few days. I find that it so helpful when posting a job and wanting the bed talent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The new update is a bit harsh on the eyes. It's very white and not as easy to flow, but still easy to find the functions you are looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LinkedIn Recruiter helps solve a hiring need in for my company. They help provide me with the best talent and ability to source highly skilled, diverse, and critical talent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager
What do you like best?

It is a very useful social network for me, I like it very much because it is very modern, fully focused on the world of work, it works as a life curriculum where you can discuss your different professional experiences and be able to communicate with anyone with a professional or work level anywhere in the world, makes this social network excellent for me.

Among the aspects that I can highlight the most that I like are:

1) It is fully focused on work at a professional level.

2) I can get a job through this medium without leaving my home.

3) I can speak to people at a professional level from any company anywhere in the world.

4) It is very informative and which provides very useful information on a day-to-day basis.

5) In the profile you can place all your work experience, professional studies, course, among other things, of great importance, where different companies can visualize and see the level of professional which you perform.

6) You can carry out groups of work conversations in an internal way, where you can share and coordinate any type of information, being of great use in the company.

7) You can share photos and videos about the experiences lived in the work environment.

Among many other aspects that I like about this great social network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only ones I don't like, I consider that sometimes the platform tends to get a little slow, it depends a lot on the capacity of the computer where the user connects compared to other social networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it to everyone in my environment and circle of friends, due to my experience, it is essential in the professional world, thanks to LinkedIn you will have the opportunity to live new work experiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My experience with LinkedIn is excellent and pleasant, through it I have gotten to know many people of my own profession from different fields and I have even gotten to know people who work within the company where I currently work and we had not had the opportunity to cross word and we were able to do it thanks to LinkedIn. On the other hand, I also get a lot of valuable information on different topics that my friends share on their profiles, which I really like. In conclusion, my experience with LinkedIn is excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very clean interface/layout, easy to view. It also does a good job of keeping some of the standard views of LinkedIn which are familiar to most people. It also pulls a lot of data that is pretty accurate as it is pulling data that the users are submitting directly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could choose how many results appeared, it only allows for 25 results per page vs, having the ability to see more without having to move to the next page.

Also, I wish on the home screen you could add more filters when in a project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take training to ensure that you are best cultivating the data and properly using the capabilities of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

finding good candidates to reach out to and bring in for interviews Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Recruiter
What do you like best?

There is one feature in advance search such as recruiting activity by your team, we can select that feature and avoid confusion with colleagues regarding the candidates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

UI can be improved and the price is little higher as compared to another tools but it doesn't matter as LinkedIn recruiters is effectively used in recruiting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't think and just go for it. LinkedIn recruiter tools helps our staffing industry in best way Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it on daily basis and we help our clients to get the best candidate for the job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant HR Manager
What do you like best?

pool of candidates that are available and able to connect with any of them throughout the world Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bad customer service and suspend account without prior notice. Relationship manager pressure us to renew additional 1 year contract in order to get the service back up, which is insane. Altogether refuse to provide remaining service or credit us the balance.

Lately, we also received an email to credit the remaining balance and then being told that there is no credit on the account and there's a system error. Seriously LinkedIn? That is how you all treat customers that pays thousands? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Suspension of account and refuse to credit balance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

LinkedIn Recruiter provide us simple and easy way to find best candidates for any position. You can either send inmail or you can post the job using the LinkedIn Recruiter. You can send the unlimited number of request over indeed for connecting top talent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Price of Linkedin Recruiter is high compare to its functionality. If you have limited number of clients with low budget position its very hard to afford this. Also we can get the inappropriate response while we post the jobs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are the big recruitment firm and have good clients who have need of Exceptional candidate every time. Then you d nt have need to go to job portal. Because through LinkedIn Recruiter you can find the top talent all over world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If you can not able to find any candidate for any job openings due to its critical nature of responsibilities. You can go to linkedin recruiter and find the top matches for the job opening. It's saves lots of time of recruiters.and candidate we got from linkedin is genuine candidate. We connect unlimited number of people though LinkedIn Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CS
What do you like best?

- The candidates available on LinkedIn recruiter are very different from other portals.

- the search platform is also very easy and can be used by anyone.

- we can save our search and access it later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing major that I dislike but there is only one thing which is a bit difficult when we work which is when we open the profile of a candidate it takes us to the normal profile of the candidate and not his resume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend this software to people who deal with senior management profiles like CTO, CFO, and VP they can easily get it to touch with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- We are sourcing candidates and solving our recruitment problem.

- Also placing candidates according to their desired company in which they want to work for Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruitment Consultant
What do you like best?

I love that I can put in all of the filters I am looking for and send a message to so many relevant and similar people at a time. As a recruiter, it's really helpful to search for a specific location, specific tools or keywords, and filter out skills I don't want. It is especially helpful to be able to look at the tab for "open to new opportunities" because those are the people most likely to read, respond to, and be interested in my message. I also like that I can see previous messages sent by people at my own company and if those messages were accepted or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If someone doesn't list a specific tool in their skills section then it won't show up when I type that tool in the "skills" section even if it is written throughout their profile. I usually can't use the "skills" section and have to use the "keyword" section instead. That is pretty much the only complaint I would have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a recruiter, it expands your access to candidates greatly. You can reach so many more people Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company uses Salesforce as our CRM system. LIR makes it so easy to integrate with Salesforce and gives an uncomparable array of candidates for me to reach out to that we don't have in our salesforce system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

The in depth search capabilities that let you get very detailed as well as very general Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The constant changes made to LinkedIn Recruiter - the past UI was very easy to use and they made it more complicated recently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to find and reach out to passive candidates that are not posting their resumes on job boards Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The search options on Linkeidn Recruiter are great, you can search by location, past/present company, job title, industry, keywords etc which brings up people with the skills you are looking for. You can also mass mail 20 people at a time (as its 20 profiles per page), and it has a setting to change each message to the persons first name so it doesn't look like a generic mass mail. This is so much easier to search for candidates and hiring managers if you are in recruitment, I would of loved to have had this tool 10 years ago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin recruiter can suspend your mass mailing abilities if too many people decline your messages which is a shame as you are paying a high fee to use this service. Apart from that it serves it's purpose very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm reaching out to a lot more candidates within my specific network, which I wouldn't of been able to do with using the free account. Linkedin Recruiter gives you access to EVERYONE! and you can message them directly even if you are not 1st connections. This has increased my billing for the past 2 years since having this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent Acquisition Partner
What do you like best?

Very good advanced search options so I can drill down on my searches and then save candidates into projects - I love being able to narrow down on years of experience, select competitors and much much more. From the project screen you can also InMail multiple candidates that were shortlisted as a batch and then track the analytics from your responses or declines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that Sales Navigator may sometimes be sufficient and a good chunk of the outreach could be done from a regular LinkedIn profile, so you may not need to upgrade all the way up. The Recruiter interface also isn't as slick as the regular LinkedIn and I think there are some features that are either bloated or not explained well enough that they are being used effectively - for example starring projects or how to see when candidates have just become 'Open to new opportunities'. I also find that when managing multiple inboxes sometimes messages fall through the cracks. With candidate experience and branding becoming more important, it would be great to see some more features to help with that too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Essential tool for Agencies or a business with a high volume of requirements with a sourcing team. If I had to chose between all job boards or just LinkedIn Recruiter, I would pick LinkedIn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It keeps company info / messages safe when users leave the business so they do not have access to messages or contacts. Being able to centrally manage licences and track analytics is also a great tool at making improvements / ratios. Being able to share projects and notes between users is also great to prevent duplication and improving internal communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiting Manager
What do you like best?

If you are recruiting today, you definitely need LinkedIn Recruiter to be competitive compared to other recruiters. When the economy is good, it's hard to recruit great talent and this tool allows you to identify and reach out to talent for your positions. In addition to a direct sourcing tool, this tools also allows you to post jobs, manage your employer brand, advertise, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that everyone now has this tool and it's not longer a competitive advantage. Candidates are now getting multiple messages from multiple recruiters so it has started creating a lot of noise for candidates but without this tool, you won't be able to connect with talent. It's a double edged sword in this perspective. The cost of this tool has also increased steadily over the years despite it losing it's competitive advantage with other recruiters. The problem is that there are no other replacements in the market today so you need this tool to be successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are no other tools in the marketplace like LinkedIn Recruiter so they do have an extreme competitive advantage to any other recruiting tool out there. The problem is that this tool used to be a competitive advantage for a recruiter since not everyone had it. The problem today is that everyone has it so candidates are getting multiple messages from multiple recruiters so candidates are starting to treat messages from recruiters as spam. Unfortunately, there are no other alternatives right now, so invest in this tool if you want to attract and hire the best talent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LinkedIn Recruiter will allow you to source talent for your positions that you are trying to recruit for. In addition, this tool also you to build out unique LinkedIn careers pages, post jobs, advertise your company, etc. If you are in the high tech industry, I highly recommend this tool as you really need it to be competitive with other companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Recruiter provides a platform that is user friendly, efficient and an endless resource of contacts for recruiting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the continued changes that are being made to the platform. At times, it can be a challenge to keep up with the constant edits and upgrades being made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LinkedIn Recruiter is a great product that has enhanced our reach of candidates and made for a more efficient recruiting process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving for a shortage of candidates with this platform, which gives endless contacts. The newest version of LinkedIn Recruiter is efficient to utilize, easy to communicate and contact candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Minister (Singles Ministry Leader and Children's Ministry Leader)
What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of LinkedIn Recruiting is the ability to seamlessly integrate between it and JobDiva and the ability to look at multiple profiles quickly. Also LinkedIn has the best talent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could do searches in LinkedIn that are not tied to projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Upgrade as soon as you can their updates are helpful always. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to find semi-passive and stronger candidates. We have seen a much larger talent pool that is also more qualified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Android Intern
What do you like best?

it provide the people from same industry at one place, so this is the best I like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is little expensive, specially when it comes in developing countries like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and etc, where people ear very low salaries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Linked in provide you different flavours, like job searching, job providing and analysis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I search jobs and get to know trend of the time, also it help to know about the companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professional Freelancer
What do you like best?

Yes, I think it's the best. cause, there is no violence and no unprofessional person. There is no bad effect or nudity. So I Live with It's good. I found so many experts and an ethical good person from this platform. Good luck LinkedIn Team. I wish your the next future. Best

Sobuj Ali

That's the reason I like best LinkedIn R. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any keyword to dislike this one. It's a very amazing and good platform as usual. I'm very satisfied with this website as well. I think it's a good sign for the ever-helpful website I've seen ever. I can tell you a good story about getting a good knowledge of IT. It's summer vacation and I was going to a good place that name was Kalu Kha. Literally a good for me. Thanks a lot for reading. Sobuj Ali Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Need to improve some feature and please decrease the sponsored rate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm a freelancer and I need to find a professional person that I have discovered on this platform. Also, I found some ethical SEO experts from this platform and These guys are really awesome techniques for rank on my page to google number 1 page and top of. I was very happy and thanks to LinkedIn. I wish you a good day for the better. First Syndrome for Corona Virus. Please do anything for getting a good result Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Talent Lead
What do you like best?

I like that it is a network of professionals that has a search took to find the candidate that best fits the role. I really like that it has open to new opportunities options to connect recruiter and candidates quicker because it is obvious that they are open to new roles or looking. I like the search function because it can help narrow down the search and find the perfect candidate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it automatically hooked up to the ATS. It would really help to have that seamless integration especially in terms of keeping the pipeline organized. I wish that some profiles were more filled out so they would come up in the search function. I think the algorithm that matches people to job descriptions can be improved as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been using this tool my whole recruiting career and can attest some of best hires came from this tool. If you want to fill roles quickly with qualified candidates this is worth the investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows me to add more candidates to the pipeline vs. waiting for them to apply. We have filled lots of roles this way and also have had more in bound applications because of the the job postings as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.