GoDaddy Email Marketing Reviews & Product Details

What is GoDaddy Email Marketing?

Lets you easily create beautiful, full-color emails with no technical or design skills.

GoDaddy Email Marketing Profile Details

GoDaddy Email Marketing Profile Details

GoDaddy
Description
GoDaddy offers everything you need to make a name for yourself on the Web, from domain names and website builders to complete eCommerce solutions.
1997

1-24 of 24 total GoDaddy Email Marketing reviews

GoDaddy Email Marketing Reviews

1-24 of 24 total GoDaddy Email Marketing reviews
CEO

"A great alternative in the world of email marketing"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the usability of the platform, so it is very easy to configure everything you need, the quality of the service is excellent and it has very good functions in terms of email marketing, we can make business emails and manage them all in one place, in addition to sending mass emails to our entire list of contacts and thus make promotions easily.

What do you dislike?

Really the only thing that I do not like is the price since it seems to me something expensive for what is offered, I would dare to say that there are more economic platforms that offer higher quality of service

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is that they use this product, they have good service and their emails arrive in the inbox, they have excellent email marketing templates and the service always works well

We were able to resolve to send massive emails to our clients, to send them promotions and informative emails in a simple and easy to use way

Currently i am a general manager at the Entwined media company. previously used to server as a sales manager where i was able to use the icontact software in email marketing.

"The GoDaddy email marketing software review. "

What do you like best?

The GoDaddy email marketing is among the best email marketing software I have ever used. That is because the software has excellent features for enhanced usability. I like this software since it allows easy integration with other essential software, automated email campaigns, enables easy creation of emails and sending to multiple people, record signup, and the software is user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Since all the features in this fantastic email marketing software are excellent, the only thing that I don't like is that the software does not provide a free plan for web hosted by the GoDaddy email marketing software. If not for the best services they provide, I would have opted for the many email marketing software that offers a free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best email marketing software you can choose for your business to get amazing results on email marketing.

This software has been one of the best email marketing software in our company. Many thanks to the team that created this fantastic software.

Senior Graphic Designer
Insurance

"Decent WYSIWYG editor with some downsides"

What do you like best?

GoDaddy's WYSIWYG editor is great, striking a nice balance between ease and flexibility. For background, I've used iContact, Constant Contact, GoDaddy and Mailchimp. I find mass mail sites either box you in with pre-fab, static templates (Mailchimp) or add so many customization options that it complicated the email crafting (iContact). GoDaddy hits a happy medium.

What do you dislike?

Outside of the email content editor, GoDaddy Email's workflow isn't great. It mimics the iContact method of having you choose a list and subject line as the very last step before sending - almost as an afterthought. Your subject and audience are the two most crucial email items, arguably more important than the email content itself. I much prefer Mailchimp's process where you determine your audience and subject first, then review them at the end on a preflight screen.

I also find that GoDaddy emails end up in spam folders more often than those sent by iContact or Mailchimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would include GoDaddy in the suite of mass email vendors you compare, as prices and systems are constantly changing. Plus, it's always good to have at least one backup mass email vendor, so you still have a conduit to send company messages if your main method has a performance or protocol issue that blocks you (system downtime, billing, lists, etc).

I have used GoDaddy as an option to send mass emails and track engagement. It provides the usual email vendor benefits of keeping me informed of opens, bounces, etc. as well as keeping my lists organized and a record of messages sent (which is important for audits).

"Godaddy Definitely Works"

What do you like best?

I think one of the things that I like most about Google Email Marketing is mostly that it's very affordable. Not only is this affordable I think this is very good at integrating with the rest of your site. I think integration is one of the most important things for me.

What do you dislike?

at times I find there is a lot of clicking to get into the system. You sign in and then get to your program and then click to where you want to be. There should be a better way to not have to go on a treasure hunt each time you want to sign in to the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that I would recommend this product if you really want to try and use everything in one spot, but if you really want to branch out this will really be up to you.

The way that everything is in one place is what really I am trying to solve. I have my database, my website and my domains all in one place. I dont like having to go to 3 to 5 different websites just to get what I want accomplished. The reporting is actually pretty good as well. I really like being able to see all the reports.

Wholesale

"Go Daddy Email Market"

What do you like best?

The Best is the ease of use and How it seemly goes with all that comes with your Go daddy Suite,Also the range of things you can do.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact its pretty hands on and not many options for automation with out extra fees.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say implementing able to use this product with other eCommerce platforms such as crate joy eBay

Google and or Facebook. Also get it to auto capture emails for networking. I also noticed it has ticks after so many email are scheduled to be going out

I was solving multitasking with several different Api and eCommerce apps Go daddy has an all inclusive package

IT Recuiter

"GODaddy is a highly profitable email Marketing"

What do you like best?

1. In godadday email marketing i like their strategy of marketing through various channels like we can say Mobile Growth and better delivery with frequent communication

What do you dislike?

Some time the email marketing page will freeze up so need to refresh it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its the mainly good tool in market for real way of email marketing

By using godaddy email marketing we are able to market our-self in market though email marketing the main channel is mobile growth because now a days the emails can see through mobile so it is very flexible way to market

Assistant Team Leader - Lead Generation
Market Research

"Fast Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

-Easy to create

-Easy use and its Fast

- Reasonably priced

- Better Acknowledgment

-Focus delivery

It helped us to streamline our process of advertising.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a trial offer like other email marketing service providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest it to all.

Its a good product to reach our to the people you wanna target.

It helped us to reach out the target audience.

Which has lead to more business it simplification processes on methods to better target and gain customers.

Mr.

"GoDaddy Email Marketing Providing marketing solutions for Businesses"

What do you like best?

GoDaddy is an old and trusted Webhosting and domain registrar which also has email hosting for easy creating of custom emails for your business domains and create marketing space for business owners like me to market my products and services

What do you dislike?

GoDaddy Does not use cPanel in for their hosting so I port back to another company.

Creating custom emails instead of using @gmail.com or yahoo. However, GoDaddy generally I use it to host my domains

President

"GoDaddy Email Marketing Review"

What do you like best?

I love that I can send emails through another platform other than my business database.

What do you dislike?

It is a little more expensive than I’d rather pay.

I get to reach my customers easier with a marketing message.

Owner

"Seamless integration with your website"

What do you like best?

The ease with which you can create and track emails that integrate with my websites

What do you dislike?

Price is more than justified by the capabilities of this software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you currently use or are considering email marketing of your websites this product will fill the bill.

Keeps us on top of our email marketing and pinpoints areas where improvement can be needed as well as successes seen.

"GoDaddy Email Markeing"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use backend interface that was easy to add email folders and other configuaritons

What do you dislike?

the lack of functionality within the solution was somewhat frustrating in it limitations

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for a basic starter user solution for your email marketing needs this solution is a good starter product but if you are going to scale your business you will want to look to the competition and something a bit more robust to fulfill your needs. Unless GoDaddy can make some changes they will be behind the pack in this space.

drip and constant contact with my contacts and leads

"We Use GoDaddy for Webhosting and Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Our company has used GoDaddy for webhosting for years as well as the email marketing. My company was previously using constant contact but it didn't have the customization as well as the amount of recipients you can use on GoDaddy.

What do you dislike?

The price is high on the email marketing but I believe it is worth it. With our previous program we used it was more expensive and we had a small cap on how many mass emails we could send out through each email blast.

We use GoDaddy to get our clients informed of company and real estate updates.

manager

"The best product I’ve ever used"

What do you like best?

I like everything about this product. It’s fast and easy to use. It’s responsive and effective

What do you dislike?

I like everything about it as I said. There’s nothing to dislike it works perfectly and has no downside

This has cut the time I have to work in half and it’s amazing. Never before has something helped me so much

"It's a Go for Go Daddy"

What do you like best?

Easy to use platform for communication.

What do you dislike?

The name is kind of weird of the company. It doesn't make me think of a marketing platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I initially had a family member purchase a membership for my personal business that was a start up. I have since cancelled my membership with nothing against go daddy. I found it was not needed for the volume of business I was receiving.

Outreach to a large group of people

"Exceptional Automation Tool for E-mail Marketing "

What do you like best?

I appreciate the usability and ways marketing has advanced through such an easy to use tool.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about this product, keeps me ill-informed about how to entice my customer base.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep with this tool, its very easy to learn and incorporate within a fast moving business.

No particular problems that need to be resolved, found it to be exceptionally beneficial for operating at a fast pace.

UA

"Go daddy email marketing personal recap "

What do you like best?

Being able to make customer professional email ads and scripts for my customer data base

What do you dislike?

I don’t know what I don’t like ? I can’t say there is anything I dislike

Being able to simplify custom creations for email blast . This benefits in ways to cut down time if u had to individual send emails and plus the access to customer photos . Lots of goodies

Veterinary Assistant
Hospital & Health Care

"Excellent marketing product! "

What do you like best?

Easy and flawless to use, best marketing tool/website host out there!

What do you dislike?

Customer service can be a little difficult to work with

Taking the time out of marketing individually

UR
(10,001+ employees)

"Go Daddy email marketing review"

What do you like best?

the ease of use was very helpful in creating my campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more unique or specific attributes of a contact could not be added to my marketing campaigns

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoDaddy user support helps make up for the lack of functionality in the product.

drip marketing to my database of clients

"Versatility"

What do you like best?

versatility when making cheap domains in addition to domain auction program, it is not very expensive, it is a pleasant experience and the page is very simple.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the messages do not respond and they find the page asking for rescue

helped me with my sales and my small business

UF

"Easier than others"

What do you like best?

I love the interface . The customer support is awesome

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. It's great so far are a month

The problem of knowing whether or not you are actually getting through to people. The fact that I can see who is opening and sharing helps

"Go Daddy Review"

What do you like best?

Go Daddy has many different templates that make it easy to send professional emails to many different types of people.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have anything to say about disliking this application.

GoDaddy email marketing ultimately helps with the marketing process with the many different types of templates available.

(10,001+ employees)

"Go daddy for easy website creation"

What do you like best?

Ease of website customization for any one who doesn’t have any experience

What do you dislike?

The cost can be lowered for more usage .

Trying to experiment with new features for the website and marketing

"GoDaddy Email Marketing really helped my small business!"

What do you like best?

Seamless intergration with my website. Useful metrics to track sales and engagement

What do you dislike?

Limited options for template designs, would like more variety.

Having an intergrated email program with our website

"Godaddy email"

What do you like best?

Easy user interface, gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

It can have some bugs here and there. It overall is a good product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it

Marketing emails for clients, newsletters.

GoDaddy Email Marketing Features

9.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.2*
* Email Marketing Category
Do you work for GoDaddy Email Marketing?

GoDaddy Email Marketing Categories on G2