Canvasflip

3.6

CanvasFlip is a single interface for all your post design challenges - Prototyping. User testing. Design Hand-off - All in one place.

Work for Canvasflip?

Learning about Canvasflip?

Canvasflip Reviews

Showing 5 Canvasflip reviews
Canvasflip review by Louis T.
Louis T.

"Everyone is fascinated by the designs I make through this software."

What do you like best?

What I like the most about CanvasFlips is that if you recommend a free design domain name you will earn $15 each time someone obtains it.

The interface of this software is very sophisticated and super simple to use and that's something that I like very much, these features makes me prefer this software over others. When creating projects with this software is something different but fantastic, that's why I like CanvasFlip very much, because of the different ways it has to be used.

Something that I also like about this software is that I can publish all the projects I have done through the same software so that anyone can see and share it. In addition, all the tools that this software has are very useful and easy to use, you can edit the themes that are there, add the WordPress plugin and select any type of font (it is difficult to choose one).

What do you dislike?

I love this software a lot, it's super amazing and fascinating. But there's something about CanvasFlip that I do not understand and it's kind of annoying:

1) The "stater" plan and the "professional" plan offer practically nothing.

2) The "stater" plan and the "professional" plan do not have any different in what they offer.

3) The "stater" plan and the "professional" plan, although they are not very different, have a great price difference.

I think that the plans of this software are somewhat expensive and if you want to make a good project through this software you must update at least the "team" plan, which is a bit expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Despite the problems I went through at the beginning of this software, I consider it recommendable, I still use it no matter what happened because I definitely know that I can achieve great projects through CanvasFlip.

If you want to make great designs and the way you want, as I mentioned before you have to upgrade to at least the "team" plan, but do it, because it is completely worth it.

Do not think about it much and get CanvasFlip.

Definitely the image of the company where I work has improved a lot thanks to this software. But I can not only use this software in the workplace but also personal, creating fantastic designs for my children and they love them.

My co-workers ask me how I can create such beautiful designs and I show them how we can increase the potential of the company: Team work is much better.

Everyone is fascinated by the projects I do through CanvasFlip.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Canvasflip
Canvasflip review by Harry S.
Harry S.

"Create amazing and eye-catching designs."

What do you like best?

Mainly I love the interface of CanvasFlip for the simple fact of having such a unique image, it stands out for all the other software. It has a slightly different way of creating prototypes, that is what makes it unique and I love it. Within the same application I can publish the designs I have made so that everyone can see it and anyone can share it.

CanvasFlip has many very creative fonts that is so difficult to choose one, you can also add the WordPress plugin.

This software has some incredible and very useful tools. All the themes that are there are editable, you can use your creativity and highlight.

A secret: You can earn $15 every time you refer someone to get a free design domain name ;).

What do you dislike?

Yes, I can admit that it has a very unique and authentic design, and it is super easy to handle, but in my opinion the plan "starter" and the plan "professional" offer you almost nothing and there is not much difference between them from the point of view of what they can offer you but there is a big difference in price.

I think it's expensive and if you want a good job you have to upgrade to the plan "team", which is a bit expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyway this software is recommendable, in spite of the inconveniences that this has given me for the prices I still use it because I know that I can do great works here.

And as I mentioned before so that you can have the design as you want and you need to upgrade to the plan "team" but it's just worth it, if you are thinking about getting CanvasFlips do not hesitate it and get it, here you can express your ideas just as you want.

This software has helped me to improve the image of the company in which I work, although it has not only helped me from the point of view of work but also personal because I use it in all areas both at home and in the church, offering great ideas and projects to my children as well as making very creative donations to the church I go to.

My boss really is very happy with me because many people have been much more interested in the business thanks to the great variety of creative and eye-catching designs that I create through this software.

Now I feel more confident with myself because I can create some very cool designs, I know that the designs I make in CanvasFlip are incredible, so I can also work as an independent, all my clients are impressed with the projects I do.

What Session Replay solution do you use?

Canvasflip review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Such a Cool Tool to Use"

What do you like best?

What I really like best about this software is that it is exactly like Adobe XD but a lot less frustrating than that one! I can easily work on Canvas flip to create the designs I want to be able to improve user interaction when users visit our site. I really like how easy it is to navigate around Canvas flip and everything seems so intuitive. I rarely find myself lost or feeling like I don't know what I need to do.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that Canvas flip can be somewhat oversimplified at times and so I think small organizations, such as the one that I am a part of, will find this to be a lot more useful when they're creating a smaller but simple website with not too much content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Canvas flip is definitely going towards the right direction and I would reccomend for other small organizations to give this a try. I don't know if this would be compatible with larger organizations that may already have very advanced websites with a lot of content.

The business solutions that Canvas flip provides is that organizations can now plan out how their websites will look before actually developing it. I think this is great because it gives the developer an example of how everything around the website should work and so it's great because the developer will have something to follow.

Canvasflip review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Fun to Use for User Testing/ Graphic Design"

What do you like best?

As someone who helps run a programming club in a public school, I often find it difficult being able to find new programs that can be helpful to the students while also be engaging. Canvasflip is great because it has really helped me gauge the interests of students who are into front end development as this lets them create mobile and website prototypes. I am be able to use it too and together as a club, we are now going to be redesigning the homepage of the school website.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that there is no plan currently available that's discounted for educators or students and therefore Canvasflip can be a little expensive if users want to use this beyond the 1 project trial limit. As a result of the price tag that comes with using this, I did not like it at times as I felt it just didn't justify the cost that was associated with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Canvasflip is good but I think it would have definitely been better if the price was lower and it was something that would have been accessible to more organizations, especially nonprofit or small organizations like schools that may not have the funds to purchase such an expensive program.

The business problems that we're solving with Canvasflip is being able to provide a way for students to find a creative outlet while simultaneously gaining skills required for front end web development.

Canvasflip review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"They don´t care about the early adoptors! "

What do you like best?

could have been a nice experice, but they are unresponsive and don´t give to cents about the people who funded their start (LTD).

What do you dislike?

Same as above, they just don´t care about you as a customer. So why invest in a company that seemingly only wants your money but don´t care about you after that point. SHITTY.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy something else where they actually care about you.

design reviews.

Learning about Canvasflip?

* We monitor all Canvasflip reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.