Zenefits Bot

3.8

Zenefits is an one-on-one all-in-one HR platform.

Work for Zenefits Bot?

Learning about Zenefits Bot?

Zenefits Bot Reviews

Showing 3 Zenefits Bot reviews
Zenefits Bot review by User in Internet

"Slack has already changed life but allowing zenefits to integrate was a game-changer"

What do you like best?

Even with a small company, it's sometimes hard to coordinate everything that's going on. The zenefits bot/integration allows us to communicate without words spoken and learn diff things about important issues like who is going to be in the office/different insurance updates etc.

What do you dislike?

Can be faulty, sometimes shows that people are out of the office when they are actually in due to slow systems and late changes. Should be quicker to update.

Connectivity, even with an organization of 55 it's hard to keep updated with everything. I imagine it is even more difficult with larger organizations, so Zenefits is a necessity!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zenefits Bot
Zenefits Bot review by G2 User in Facilities Services
G2 User in Facilities Services

"Seamless and Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to request time off through the app. We used to have to go through our shared drive to find a PDF, then download the PDF, complete it, and send it to our supervisor for it to be approved. This is so much easier and less invasive. I've also used the bot to see how much PTO I have remaining, which is usually during the day when I don't have access to my regular account. Having access to these things via Slack makes planning easier as well.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about the app, it will be interesting to see what else Zenefits comes up with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Disrupting productivity, the app allows employees to access their benefits and request PTO without disrupting their day - since we're already using Slack it removes the need to leave the application. Zenefits allows employees the ability to access information they regularly need, at the most convenient times they need it.

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

Zenefits Bot review by Administrator

"Zenefits: Up to date with modern ways"

What do you like best?

It is fast and easy and takes most of the guesswork out of your hands.

What do you dislike?

Internet chat isn't as helpful as most websites.

More time to work on the business and less time having to make time for HR management.

Learning about Zenefits Bot?

* We monitor all Zenefits Bot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.