BigMarker

4.7

BigMarker is a place to host live web conferences about things that matter with groups who share your passions and interests.

Work for BigMarker?

Learning about BigMarker?

BigMarker Reviews

Ask BigMarker a Question
Showing 46 BigMarker reviews
BigMarker review by Jeffery P.
Jeffery P.

"Great for webinars, workshops, and online meetings - and more!"

What do you like best?

Bigmarker has a great UI, it's very easy to use, and takes the stress out of online meetings and webinars. We love that we can collect email addresses for registrants, create good looking landing pages, etc. Bigmarker enables us to not worry about the tech of most systems and just jump straight into what we do best.

What do you dislike?

It seems that the requirements for your upload speed are a bit high. When using HD for my camera, I had a couple of hiccups. Upload speeds in my area (Southern California) are only 10mbs without paying A LOT to move up to 15mb.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a good look! I've been

We wanted to put on training workshops for our network with the future goal to begin charging for future ones. So far so good! Many of our viewers have commented how easy the system was to use and it was the best they've used for webinars/conferences.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BigMarker
BigMarker review by Lakshay B.
Lakshay B.

"For now, I can see no other solution for Webinars that I'd use. "

What do you like best?

Bigmarker is a solution we finally settled on after going through a LOT of other webinar hosting solutions. The biggest pro for us is that it just works. Flawlessly. You don't have to be a huge nerd to set it up. If you can answer questions about your event, that's all you need. It just works, and you wouldn't believe how rare that is in this field. I mean some of the competitors are bad enough to have cost us six figures in revenue simply because they malfunctioned during a live event. Fortunately, bigmarker works very well, even if you, the admin are broadcasting through a poor connection, which can happen if you're on the move a lot.

It's intuitive for everyone - host, admin and attendee alike.

Plus the zapier integration makes it a dream.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there were some flaws in the beginning, but those kinks have been ironed out. One of our events was recorded, and the recording wasn't available for downloading 2-3 days after the event, but that was a unique misfire that the team took care of in less than an hour of me contacting them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For now, I can see no other solution for Webinars that I'd use. Bigmarker is IT. For me AND my clients.

The biggest solution for us is converting prospects through live events. We have found webinars to be the greatest source of revenue for our business. With sometimes as few as a few dozen attendees, we hit the six figure revenue mark with webinars, which never happens with direct mail or email or even phone calls for us. It's social proof merged with live Q&A, and Bigmarker just makes it all flawless.

What Webinar solution do you use?

BigMarker review by Jaime L.
Jaime L.

"Super easy to use and always updating features"

What do you like best?

I love that my attendees don't have to download anything to get started. They can just load the webinar or meeting into their current browser. In addition, there are all the types of webinars you would ever want in a single system, including evergreen and on-demand webinars. You also get meeting rooms! I do meetings with clients on a regular basis and this has been invaluable. I can literally be in a meeting with someone in 60 seconds.

What do you dislike?

Hasn't really been any downsides yet. They are an Enterprise solution. If I have to come up with a negative, it's the fact they aren't as well known as others so the interface isn't instantly familiar which creates a slight learning curve. But as mentioned before, it's user-friendly, so the learning curve is small.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Though they are not as well-known, they are a true Enterprise solution and are constantly upgrading the product.

I mostly use it for client meetings and for that, it has been wonderful. Meetings run flawlessly and because it's so easy to use for my clients, there isn't a lot of wasted time trying to explain to them how to use it. I've done a bit of testing with the webinar side but haven't used it as much. The great thing is, they have training videos - err webinars - to get you up and running fast. I appreciate that they see my time is valuable.

BigMarker review by Sherif Abuzid, A.
Sherif Abuzid, A.

"All-in-one online webinars and meetings platform"

What do you like best?

As an admin, I have everything to control the attendance, the QA, the chat, the social sharing texts and images.

Also, Bigmarker has all types of online webinars and online meetings. This helps me with my training business and coaching my internal team.

Bigmarker has a nice email sequence feature to remind people of the webinars/meetings before and after the events.

Also, it is integrated with payments options like Paypal and Thrive Cart. The support team is very responsive and has the needed background about the product.

The analytics reports are amazing. I can know the conversion rates, the engagement rates, who attended and who did not attend.

I love the Zapier integration as it enables me to connect Bigmarker with the email service provider I use to be able to make use of the webinar leads in the future.

What do you dislike?

It needs some time to learn the interface as it has many tabs and sometimes it is confusing in the begining.

Also, it requires a strong internet connection to work very well on the host's side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, and you will not regret it. Whatever your needs are you will find it in Bigmarker.

It helps me do online meetings for my translation business and coaching and training courses students.

It does not need any software download to work as it is browser-based, and this makes it very easy to use.

Also, I use it for employees training.

BigMarker review by Indratno W.
Indratno W.

"Easy To Use All-In-One Webinar Platform"

What do you like best?

What I like from this SASS (Software As A Service) platform is the total solution provided beyond live webinars for some audiences. It has both automated and evergreen webinar capabilities alongside the live webinars that can be streamed live to both Facebook and Youtube.

Two unique features that I had never found on any other webinar platform:

the meeting space with its unique URL giving more credibility in inviting others to be in the online meeting platform and the channel that can be used to store all the past webinars.

What do you dislike?

The software requires a fast and steady internet connection to make the webinar run as smoothly as possible. The good part is it provides an automatic test to see if the requirement met, so you can always get prepared in advance prior to conducting the webinar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the needs are beyond providing webinars, BigMarker is the one to choose from for its completeness all-in-one solution in providing online seminars and meetings, education series, even going live on Facebook and Youtube.

With this platform, we do not need to worry about using any other software to broaden the reach beyond the maximum reach of allowed attendees. We can even charge for the webinar we provide and create a webinar series that can be accessed at any time.

BigMarker review by Alex D.
Alex D.

"The best around"

What do you like best?

BigMarker is, in my opinion, the best webinar option out there. It has tons of features, with amazing support and a super intuitive UI that makes putting out webinars a piece of cake. I used to dread having to schedule webinars in my old platform because the UI was so clunky and confusing and it would take me so long. But with BigMarker, I've been able to rid myself of that burden and am able to launch webinars in just a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. Everything I can think of is pretty nitpicky. I wish they had more native integrations instead of having to rely on Zapier. But it's so hard to get integrations with EVERYTHING out there, so it makes sense that they've hit all the big players first before they've gotten to some of my fringe apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it. I know there are a few other great options out there as well. I've tried several, but I have liked BigMarker over the rest by a long shot. If you have doubts, give it a try. The support is so on point that if you end up not liking it for any reason, I imagine that they will help you solve the problem and implement a solution.

I'm able to run live classes to people from across the world instead of just in my local area.

BigMarker review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Solid and mature webinar tool"

What do you like best?

We like the ease of use including the setup. It is all straight forward and the quality of the webinars in terms of video and audio has always been impeccable. I also like the fact that you don't need an app so there are no barriers of entry to the webinar. Support is one of the best in the industry. We have tested a lot of the "so called" leaders in the industry but none of them have convinced them given the pricing and the quality delivered .

What do you dislike?

there is not a lot to dislike. Maybe the translations to other languages could be improved. If anything is not working well, support is there almost 24/7 and we have never had a case that couldn't be solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best thing is to try it out - get in touch with their fantastic support!

We are using BM to explain our technical products to end customers. Works best via video

BigMarker review by Jay T.
Jay T.

"BigMarker for the Win"

What do you like best?

+Intuitive web-based interface

+Multiple webinar types (scheduled, evergreen, automated, series, oh my!)

+Built-in tools for marketing your webinar

+Always on meeting room

+Constant feature updates

+Amazing support team

What do you dislike?

-Browser-based architecture can lead to latency issues, even with a high-speed, wired connection

-Multiple options for configuring your channel and webinars can lead to s steep learning curve (but it's worth the time to invest to learn the system inside and out)

I provide free webinars to build the brand of my consulting business. BigMarker has allowed me to reinforce my brand within the niche that I serve, as well as to partner with other small business owners to co-produce webinars. The all-in-one approach provided by this platform - from email list building, to enabling discussions on my webinar channel, to accepting payments - has allowed me to eliminate duplicate services.

BigMarker review by Patrick F.
Patrick F.

"Little Gem of a Webinar Platform"

What do you like best?

- Onboarding is easy. It has a great UI which makes it easy to create your first webinar.

- Webinar attendees do not have to download anything!

- Awesome features including all the usual expected as well as the ability to stream to Facebook Live and YouTube Live.

- BigMarker is very responsive to user feedback and continually offers new features.

- Awesome support

What do you dislike?

Issues occasionally come up as they do with any SaaS or Webinar platform but the BigMarker support team ROCKS and they always work to resolve the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It is feature rich and the support is awesome.

Being able to create a webinar, whether Live, Recorded, or Evergreen helps to share my message out to my tribe in a way that is easy for them to consume it.

BigMarker review by Charles H.
Charles H.

"BigMarker is Top Notch"

What do you like best?

If any one asks why BigMarker - I simply tell them its the BEST! and to leave the rest alone. BigMarker is well worth the pricing and a very good value giving all that it can do. Support is also excellent! Ease of use is also very good.

What do you dislike?

none - everything we expected and need - no complaints at all. I can say if something did or does come up support is right there - so its hard to dislike anything when every thing has gone smoothly so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Best of the best for a platform of this type

Webinars for select groups of clients. We are planing on utilizing even more in the future - but at this juncture we are sufficiently using it for our specific needs.

BigMarker review by Sreekumar J.
Sreekumar J.

"A fantastic webinar and live conferencing solution"

What do you like best?

I have been used a handful of conferencing tools for the last five years and I would rate usability very high for Bigmarker.

The device independent functionality - desktop, think-pad or mobile is awesome.

I am finding Bigmarker as an excellent companion to perform small webinars to customers/prospects.

The booking and billing portion are yet to be attempted. However they are also excellent features.

What do you dislike?

Currently I am not finding anything serious to dislike Bigmarker

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend any serious user who wanted to launch webinars in a quick and hassle free manner to try Bigmarker. Compared to many webinar tools, Bigmarker has advantages in terms of features and pricing.Another big plus is its ease in setup and launch.

Being in small business, the solution what we were looking at was something simple,easy to manage and affordable. In India, we have anticipated, low bandwidth, not so tech savvy users as some issues for any webinar tool.

I found this tool working even in moderate bandwidth.

We tried many and finally selected Bigmarker and I cam say, it was a wise decision

BigMarker review by Miguel C.
Miguel C.

"Easy of use with awesome support"

What do you like best?

BigMarker is a powerful platform that makes setting up and running webinar easy.

I love their customer service, they are quick and useful. Constantly listening to their customers adding new updates

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more lading page templates and some with full width.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All on one for webinar and online meetings. BigMarker has a channel where you can charge per subscription too.

I used to have a hard time selling my services over the phone or email. Now I can use MeetingSpace within BigMarker and make a 1 to 1 presentation with my clients and make the sale easily. It is not necessary to download or install software. This platform works with a web browser. .

BigMarker review by Cris R.
Cris R.

"Modern webinars"

What do you like best?

This service will be available to you on any platform. It does not matter from what device you want to view the seminar, BigMarker works correctly everywhere. You can share a screen, record a conference and make a quiz, etc. It is very convenient that you can offer webinars for free or ask to pay for participation in a webinar.

What do you dislike?

The main drawback I found is that the customer service is not always friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that BigMarker will not disappoint you, as it performs its functions well. The quality of communication is good, the main thing is to have a quality Internet. You can first use the DEMO version to make sure that BigMarker is right for you. If you need a high-quality platform for the web-seminars - BigMarker is what you are looking for.

We use BigMarker to conduct web-seminars with our customers. We provide training or counseling for them. Also every month we hold web-seminars for advertising our products.

BigMarker review by Robert H.
Robert H.

"Simple, reliable, powerful, no-download webinar app!"

What do you like best?

Just how simple BigMarker is. I've tried a few other webinar apps, and it's always felt like they were dated and overly complex. BigMarker's got all the same (and more) functionality, but the interface is clean, intuitive, and modern. Plus there aren't any downloads for attendees, the developers are active and supportive, and

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are audio/video issues when someone tries to join from a weird browser or from their phone/tablet. Doesn't happen often, and it can avoided with BigMarker's app (at least on iOS), but it's a bummer when an attendee has a frustrating experience like that.

I use BigMarker for marketing webinars, teaching live courses, and for video conferencing with coachees and consulting clients.

BigMarker review by Reed Q.
Reed Q.

"Each employee is reachable now in one click"

What do you like best?

Very cool multimedia quality, simple and convenient user interface. I also like that users do not need to download plug-ins or extensions to view webinars. Service allows you to download and share multimedia content, which easily accessible.

A very large and good combination of tools that will help you be more powerful and more creative than others. Very easy to use and easy to understand all the steps of the working process. Works very well with the screen sharing section.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it happens that webinars, where the video playing, stopped or restarted during a live webinar. And this is a serious problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a startup and want to consistently and easily set up web meetings, then the same thing. If your large enterprise, then this is the space for your cross continental communications.

This service helps us with an online chat or presentation. It's very good that there is a computer at work that has webinars. As I said, they have many different tools, so everyone can use it and succeed.

BigMarker review by Kevin W.
Kevin W.

"BigMaker is the real deal"

What do you like best?

This software just works. I've spent a lot of time with other webinar software setting it up, working out the bugs, getting everything ready to go, and then it still has issues when I go to use it. This isn't a problem with BigMarker. Also, the few times there was a problem, the team was on top of it and got it resolved super fast.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it seems like option overload when trying to decide exactly what I am looking for. Beyond that, there aren't any real cons that I can think of.

I use BigMarker to talk face to face with clients. The no download ease of use has been a lifesaver.

BigMarker review by Clarke Tuitele, D.
Clarke Tuitele, D.

"BigMarker is a must have tool for digital marketers"

What do you like best?

I have tried lots of different webinar platforms and have found that BigMarker offers the best value in terms of price, reliability and features. I purchased it at a lifetime deal price which made the decision a no brainer. I love how I can automate webniars, make them evergreen, and even stream via FB live. Best thing Iʻve bought in a long time.

What do you dislike?

As the platform expands and rolls out new features, there have been a few bugs. Support has been great at resolving all issues though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will note go wrong with BigMarker. Their platform does it all while others only provide half the features.

Producing quality automated and live webinars.

"Jam-packed with features"

What do you like best?

It´s one platform for normal webinars, evergreen webinars, meeting spaces

You can send out offers during the Webinar (even during automated Webinars)

comes with Landingpages and E-Mailreminders

No installation needed for audience (just Chrome Plugin if you want to share your Screen)

Whiteboard features

Multiple presenter at one time

Webinar with paywalls

Recording of Webinars and Meetups

API, Zapier and Webhook integration

a lot of stuff to like here

What do you dislike?

The UI is not the most beautiful, other than that everything good in BigMarkerland

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since BigMarker covers a lot, it sometimes is hard to tell if it is the best fit for your usecase. If not sure if it is a good fit for your usecase, hit up the support. They are always eager to help.

Since it offers Webinars and everything around it (landingpage, emailsequence incl followup, registration widgets and so on) setting up a professional webinar takes a fraction of the time it would normally take.

BigMarker review by Harland S.
Harland S.

"Wonderful,easy and so useful way."

What do you like best?

Usually, I'm using screen sharing and I would like to say that quite well. Every day I'm sharing with videos even with webinar record.It make my work so easy with a big kind of tools.

What do you dislike?

The Very great solution which I had. All office work with enjoy.We usually solve our small issues with support service.They help a lot and makes our work more clear. Don't have any problem with this software. Thank you for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will make your company work good and fast. A lot of facilities you will find with. Very easy and understandable program. Very great tools.Great and fast sharing of files and screen.

Very easy and nice to work with. It helps us a lot with online chat or presentation.very good to be at work and thought computer have webinars. As I said they have a lot of different kind of tools so every person can use it and be successful.

BigMarker review by Ralph K.
Ralph K.

"Perfect tools will make all your work."

What do you like best?

Perfect for my work. I like to deal with this software very much. Great opportunity for screen sharing. Really great and so useful part of our work. Big choice of great tools which you can use.

What do you dislike?

As I don't have a negative issue with this software. I would like to tell that it is a good program to have at the company. Very good support service. Which really care about your productive work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very big and good combination of tools. Will helps you to be more powerful and more creative than others. Very easy to use and simple to understand all steps about it. Works very good with a screen sharing.

We are working on the good presentation. We are really glad that we have very powerful tools which help our work be more professional. Very great to introduce webinar and all kind of presentation.

BigMarker review by JAMES L.
JAMES L.

"BigMarker is Affordable, and quick to set up!"

What do you like best?

It was so fast to set up as they have pre-built landing pages, walk you through everything and are the most affordable after hours of searching for webinar softwares.

What do you dislike?

Whitelabeling comes in at a very hefty price tag and it is not as easy or user friendly as GoToWebinar but it's still very quick to set up but just not as customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really the best option for those looking to host webinars within a strict budget ($29 vs $89 per month) while not compromising on the ability of file sharing, polls, screen sharing and other critical webinar/video conferencing features.

We host webinars to engage and interact with new clients and prospects. It helps generate leads but provides a one-to-many relationship while nurturing new and prospective clients.

BigMarker review by Fred V.
Fred V.

"New Generation of Webinars"

What do you like best?

I love how I can do online meetings from a private room. I love how I have the option to record everything as well. I do all my online meetings with this platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if the browser has an update it messes with the quality since it is browser based. But every webinar platform has it's own weakness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a place to run your online meetings 1 on 1 with clients this is the platform to use.

The private meeting rooms is my go to feature. I can't say enough about it.

BigMarker review by Mario T.
Mario T.

"Excellent Admin View, Great Functionality, Wanting Better Compression"

What do you like best?

They're doing a lot of development and adding a good amount of features. We've done pretty extensive research into webinar platforms and this one has one of the easiest admin interfaces of the bunch with a ton of very useful functionality including easy integration with Zapier, cloud-hosted videos and presentation files, easy to use and customizable landing pages and presenter profiles.

We're big on cloud hosted platforms and this one's excellent at it. Or, aside from the video quality.

But you can clone existing webinars with a click of the button so it's super easy to spin up a new webinar. We don't use the functionality but they've built the system so you can run a pre-recorded webinar and automate certain aspects of it so that it APPEARS someone's running the show. Cheeky!

What do you dislike?

Their video compression is unimpressive. We don't have super powerful internet--often hovering around 12Mbps - 15Mbps--and the quality is often pixelated. When you bring up a slide, poll or any real feature, the quality takes a hit, sometimes with participants saying they aren't seeing things. Basically, it's a bandwidth hog.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price point is right, the functionality is there, even with the disappointments I have with the company, I can say that they're worth diving into and checking out.

We host 100 active participants in monthly webinars easily and smoothly with BigMarker. It's the best webinar platform we've tried! Webinars are easy to manage and build with Bigmarker and they've shown they're just getting started building this out!

BigMarker review by Patric M.
Patric M.

"Very Good Online Meeting Platform"

What do you like best?

We like the ability to host online meetings without the attendees having to download any software. Also, the ability to embed a webinar into our own website gives us a lot of flexibility and additional uses.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a greater integration with ActiveCampaign for email automations.

We are able to conduct online interviews and online meetings without a lot of tech hassle for the meeting attendees. We have also reduced the amount of solutions we need to use to achieve this result.

BigMarker review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"User Friendly, Fantastic Features, and Amazing Support"

What do you like best?

BigMarker has so many different features. I use the live streaming option for Facebook and Youtube, the meeting room option for client and pitch meetings, and the evergreen for automated ongoing lead generation.

However, I can't say enough about the customer support. They offer multiple ways to get in touch (chat, Facebook group, and email). They are extremely responsive and couldn't be more helpful.

What do you dislike?

I had an issue early on with video lagging, but support helped me troubleshoot. The problem happened to be on my end.

It's made client and pitch meetings extremely easy. I also use it for evergreen webinars for a course. Once I had a live webinar that did well, it was easy to convert to evergreen.

BigMarker review by Joanne B.
Joanne B.

"Highly Recommend!"

What do you like best?

Client does not have to download any software to use program. Great customer service...they respond very quickly...and follow up to make sure everything went well.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything at this time that I have disliked.

I am able to have individualized meetings on a regular basis with clients and use live webinars for continual training. Since the client does not have to download any software it is simpler to schedule impromptu meetings and training with ease.

BigMarker review by Eric P.
Eric P.

"Best webinar platform "

What do you like best?

Robust options.and ease of use Great support from the BM team who are constantly updating the platform.

What do you dislike?

Lack online support outside Chicago office hours

Use Big Marjer for online meetings with our team and clients and to deliver relearning programs. Use the meeting rooms dedicated for each hosts as well both live, and automated webinars and plan to do use the new webinar series feature to host a virtual 3 day conference

BigMarker review by RAKHUL P A.
RAKHUL P A.

"Bigmarker - An awesome webinar platform."

What do you like best?

This webinar software is the best available in the market currently. It is packed with awesome features and has great support team. The series webinar feature s the best part which I like the most about Bigmarker. Very user-friendly interface as well.

What do you dislike?

There is no negative feedback on Bigmarker. Its an awesome product.

I have been using Bigmarker for running live webinars, live facebook streams and conduct live online classes.

"No Downloads, No Fuss"

What do you like best?

The best feature of BigMarker is that you can view webinars without downloading any software. You send someone a link, they click it, land on the webinar page, and it just works!

What do you dislike?

I had an issue with Safari not loading the webinar properly a few months back. Since then I have been using Chrome exclusively so I don't know if the problem was just a temporary glitch, or if it has been resolved.

Personally, I have been using BigMarker more and more to have weekly live meetups and training. Interaction is super easy and it makes getting things done with remote users much easier.

BigMarker review by Niko J.
Niko J.

"Awesome Product!"

What do you like best?

The Webinar Quality is outstanding. Easy to use.

What do you dislike?

For the use, personally my problem is within my own connection speed. Not BigMarker problem, but in my country the connection speed is not stable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want Webinar Platform with great support, great saas. BigMarker is a must. You'll never regret it.

This is the best webinar platform that i ever use and will stick for it

BigMarker review by Jonathan E.
Jonathan E.

"Super-Star Software"

What do you like best?

I love love love the BigMarker meetingspace and it is in fact the place where I spend most of my time conducting meetings with clients. Move over Skype, bugmarker is here!

What do you dislike?

The downside is that the software is heavily reliant on the browser and can sometimes fail to share computer screens and audio.

The biggest problem we solved for a space for our meetings. We conduct meetings all over Australia and be being able to have a static link - we can easily publish and link to this in emails or websites.

It’s fantastic, you need to use the meetingspace

BigMarker review by Vinh N.
Vinh N.

"Fantastic Webinar Solutions"

What do you like best?

The team is super responsive and the platform is amazing. Very easy to use and intuitive. I've tried several other webinar solutions and none have come close to delivering the speed, quality, and reliability Big Marker has. Very satisfied.

What do you dislike?

It's currenlty a work in progress but I expect it to improve with time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

buy it now

Hosting online webinars and online meetings

BigMarker review by User in Higher Education

"This software is just ok, but not good enough to pay for."

What do you like best?

I've used, trialed, implemented a few different software types during my time as a board of directors member in order to find the best video conference software for my team members to use. The nature of our industry is that we're spread out through various universities around the country. This software allowed us to communicate with each other when we needed to.

What do you dislike?

This software isn't free. And considering that we eventually had to pay for a subscription, I was disappointed in how the support and quality of the video streams were. I would not use this software over something like Google or Zoom, which offer the same services and features to us, but for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There isn't anything special or unique about BigMarker. I would not recommend this product over other more well known video conference softwares. Their pay service is not any better than anything you can already get for free from companies like Google or Zoom. Unfortunately, since we were only in the trial/evaluation phase, we were unable to review customer support, as we decided not to implement BigMarker.

We have students from all over the USA that need to be able to communicate with each other for the roles they fulfill in residence life and housing organizations. We need to be able to use video conference software to keep everyone up to date on professional development opportunities.

BigMarker review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"BigMarker is easy and one of the best webinar platforms for any business"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simplicity of getting started, from the initial tools that inform me of my internet speed and if I'm going to be able to provide an ideal experience for my viewers. There are tons of perks that this one harbors: ticketing, creating landing pages, commenting, multiple hosts, channels. SMS reminders, emails, and so much more! I could not be happier with my BigMarker!

What do you dislike?

Right now, I am trying really hard to find bugs, but their support team is top notch!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Reach out to the support team; they'll take care of you.

I host webinars for non-profit arts groups and this is really a beast at doing that. I really enjoy the software and being able to connect on a deeper level with my viewers, fans, and their brands.

BigMarker review by User in Computer Software

"The most complete webinar platform"

What do you like best?

Easy payment portal which allows ticket selling for premium webinars. Customizable conference rooms and private channels for audiences. White label option. Extremely fast live videos with no latency.

What do you dislike?

Haven't really faced a con yet. There are cheaper webinar options out there but they're not going to be as good as BigMarker. You get what you pay for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get this one. It has everything you need, and it's lightning fast.

It's obviously great as an external communication channel for an existing funnel, but it's also great for internal communication and information sharing.

BigMarker review by Romesh H.
Romesh H.

"Great Purchase"

What do you like best?

I love its stability when hosting a webinar. I also appreciate having a landing page designer all in one place.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had the ability to white label each webinar on our own domain names.

I'm creating opportunities to directly sell my services to an engaged audience.

"Really great experience"

What do you like best?

Great UI, responsive support team, active development. The webinar series page is very nice and it's really reliable in general, unlike some better known competitors. I feel like they are here to stay and passionate about what they do.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit buggy to begin with, but they sorted it. This is more important to me than having a perfect product to begin with

It's easy to have video conferences and look professional, and no hassle with downloading software

BigMarker review by Dennis K.
Dennis K.

"Constantly new features - further development never stops"

What do you like best?

- Constantly new features - further development never stops

- iOS App

- Android App

- Clean interface

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like about BigMarker, but I hope the promised german localization of BigMarker will come soon.

Communication with the customer from eye to eye, even if the customer is hundreds of kilometers away and only sits in front of the computer or uses a mobile device.

"Big Marker Review"

What do you like best?

I can do EVERY kind of webinar I could think of with out having to buy multiple webinar platforms.

I can do live, recurring, on demand, series of webinars etc. AND I can do individual one on one coaching meetings with my clients.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I can think of. It did take a bit to learn it but that is pretty normal.

Generating leads for my business and training my current customers.

BigMarker review by Simon M.
Simon M.

"Best Web Conferencing software ever used"

What do you like best?

BigMarker is a free web conferencing service that provides the tools needed to plan a conference, easily manage your meeting, record the exchange in completeness, and then share the conference with the public. BigMarker users are also able to connect conferences, replay previous, and promote their future conferences.

What do you dislike?

We have been using this technology for many weeks now, and granted our people are not in the IT industry, but we always have major problems getting everyone on to hear and be heard. Add the video and we lose them regularly. They reboot and return, and sometimes we have a better connection.

Now we've started or tried to use it for new groups and still major problems. the first class had to be rescheduled. Not optimistic. Not trilled with the platform. Not sure I want to invest in the monthly fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A user-friendly web service.

Lets you create and join online communities.

Supports community posts, file posts, and comments on posts.

Lets community members hold video conferences on the website.

Some great features that BigMarker brings are listed below:

Connects servers in 190 countries

The ability to track your attendance and participation

Able to use PayPal to charge memberships to your conferences

Brand your conference community with your other businesses

Connect from any device: desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone

5GB of cloud storage is free with each community to keep your recordings

No one is required to download anything to participate (must have Java)

Uses SSL & HTTPS Security to ensure the security of your conference

Customer support via email and customer chat

BigMarker review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Easy on first-time users, powerful"

What do you like best?

It’s always clear what I need to do in order to achieve a desired result, and it was very easy to set up for the first time. I got an email with a unique link followed concise on-screen prompts to download small, unobtrusive client software, and before I knew it I was in the meeting! There are helpful text bubble callouts that highlight things I can do, based on what’s happening in the meeting or where I’m positioning my mouse.

What do you dislike?

Can’t think of anything to dislike about this off the top of my head. There have been times when someone speaking had a bad connection, but I think the situation would have been the same if we were using another conferencing solution. A weak connection is going to affect quality no matter what tool one uses. I

We mainly use this tool for webinars that have hundreds of participants. It seems to support that load really well, and has a lot of nice features for that situation. The meeting organizer can mute everyone, then unmute people selectively for Q&A. You can "raise your hand" or type questions into the chat box. You can send messages to specific people also if you need something that’s not relevant to the entire audience.

"Love the experience"

What do you like best?

features and 24/7 room to let it open for visitors

What do you dislike?

internet connection sometimes to times is low

I can make a visio or train easily to share documents

BigMarker review by Vince T.
Vince T.

"Bigmarker is great"

What do you like best?

Actually most features are already in there

What do you dislike?

Just few small features and how things work that should be fix soon

We are publishing webinars

BigMarker review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Best all in one webinar SAAS"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of which I can make a webinar and have clients sign up to view it.

What do you dislike?

There is not really anything that i dislike, i thought it would be too good to be true, but it wasnt

I am able to educate a much wider audience than just who is able to see my facebook page.

BigMarker review by Brian D.
Brian D.

"Support is abysmal!"

What do you like best?

Has many options and when working, their very nice!

What do you dislike?

Rarely working "properly" and support is just terrible, still waiting over seven days for a resolution.

Registration driven webinars.

"BigMarker Review"

What do you like best?

the options and multiple webinar scanrios i can easily use BigMarker in

also the User Interface design is amazing

What do you dislike?

not all frontend text is translatable, unfortunately

internal meetings, online meeting with clients, we offer webinar services to our clients also

Learning about BigMarker?

* We monitor all BigMarker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.