TrackingTime

Work for TrackingTime?

Learning about TrackingTime?

TrackingTime Reviews

Showing 2 TrackingTime reviews
TrackingTime review by Kyle B.
Kyle B.

"Useful Time Tracker, But Only While Online"

What do you like best?

TrackingTime makes it easy to add new tasks and time them. You can also add or subtract easily. On that note, the reminders the app sends have come in handy more than a few times, alerting me that I was still tracking a task I had since stopped working on (oops). Finally, I like that it syncs across different devices so I can pick up a task I started on my desktop over on my laptop.

What do you dislike?

The biggest downside to TrackingTime is that it only functions while online. I understand that a connection would be required to sync, but I wish there was an option to track offline and have it sync after the fact. Instead, you're out of luck if you're trying to work offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to work offline often, you may want to look elsewhere. Otherwise, this is a straightforward free option that will allow you to sync tasks between devices.

I use TrackingTime to charge clients for work I've done for them. I've found this app to be a bit more advanced than other options I've used — especially thanks to the syncing feature.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TrackingTime
TrackingTime review by Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.

"Love the interface, easy to use"

What do you like best?

integrates with a lot of apps, like Smartsheet. Simple and very straightforward BI, Chrome extension and notifications works very well and remember me to track the activities. I started using for the last month and love it. Timesheet is awesome and configurable, has a work schedule to be configurated.

What do you dislike?

I miss an additional tagging for the tasks for prioritizing them, or to tag the tasks by type if you work with different pieces in a project.

Productivity. It helps me manage my work time, and report to my manager my activities accurately.

What Time & Attendance solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of TrackingTime for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

TimeWorksPlus Logo
TimeWorksPlus
SwipeClock provides a comprehensive suite of integrated Workforce Management with Time & Attendance solutions for maximizing the productivity of your work teams. Improve the ROI of your biggest and most important investment by providing managers and employees with all the tools they need to keep time, track attendance and painlessly manage schedules. Partner programs available.
Paycor Time and Attendance Logo
Paycor Time and Attendance
4.0
Monitor, control and make better decisions about labor costs through automated and accurate time-keeping processes with our smart and simplified time and attendance software.
EasyClocking Logo
EasyClocking
3.8
Browser based time & attendance software which gives instant real time insight to effectively manage company's time attendance data virtually anywhere, dramatically reducing the number of hours required to process employee time & attendance and automatically calculating total worked hours including overtime, vacation, sick days and holidays
TimeTac Logo
TimeTac
4.8
Employee Time Tracking Easy, Fast & Accurate Time Attendance Tracking
HRdirect Attendance Calendar Logo
HRdirect Attendance Calendar
4.0
HRdirect Attendance Calendar is attendance tracking software for businesses.
TimeForge Attendance Logo
TimeForge Attendance
5.0
TimeForge Attendance is web-based software that automates tracking employee time. Hours that staff members work are recorded and available for review.
Timetrak Time and Attendance Logo
Timetrak Time and Attendance
Dominion Systems Logo
Dominion Systems
STREAMLINE YOUR PAYROLL AND HR PROCESSES WITH DOMINION'S SINGLE-SOURCE SOLUTION
Reflexis Time and Attendance™ Logo
Reflexis Time and Attendance™
3.0
Reflexis Time and Attendance provides full-featured time entry, labor tracking, and time costing functionality.
Agendrix Logo
Agendrix
5.0
Agendrix is a time and attendance management software for small businesses to better manage the clock in and clock out of employees and timesheets.

Learning about TrackingTime?

* We monitor all TrackingTime reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.