iSolved Reviews & Product Details

What is iSolved?

iSolved HCM is an industry-leading human capital management technology company that brings together the key workforce functions in one robust, easy-to-use platform, iSolved. Payroll, HR, Time & Attendance, Onboarding, ACA Compliance, and Benefits Enrollment are all delivered from a single application, in the cloud, specifically built for the small-to-midsized employer. It has achieved rapid market share, with more than 2 million employees and growing. iSolved also includes innovative features and options to boost employee engagement and improve productivity, including its mobile app, iSolved Go and its NXG line of time clocks. iSolved is delivered through elite, regional payroll providers who provide customers with the white-glove service they need in today’s regulatory environment. This unique approach gives small-to-midsize employers access to a cutting-edge HCM solution, while retaining the local service relationship they prefer. For more information, visit www.isolvedhcm.com.

iSolved Profile Details

1-25 of 45 total iSolved reviews

iSolved Reviews

1-25 of 45 total iSolved reviews

"Great payroll platform"

What do you like best?

iSolved can do almost anything that you could ever dream of for payroll. You can run all of your payroll, do onboarding, message employees, benefits, and reviews within iSolved. There is a great support team as well so if there are questions on how to do something, you can call the team support.

What do you dislike?

iSolved can do so many functions that it can sometimes be difficult to find exactly what you are wanting to do. A lot of the functions are linked and if you want to turn something off, you have to check multiple places to make sure that it isn't listed somewhere else as well.

iSolved takes care of all of our payroll issues. We have many different clients and they each use different things within iSolved. It's nice to have different functions to offer our clients to bring in more revenue for our company and also solve problems for the client as well.

Human Resource Director

"Not User Friendly and Terrible Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The person who implemented us was fabulous

What do you dislike?

The time clock is not User Friendly and not reliable; our employees had numerous issues with the app and customer service blamed all of them on their phones. Our Sales Person provided us erroneous information about services and fees and tool 8 months to provide us follow up and an answer; only to basically say sorry I told you the wrong thing but you have to pay for it anyway. Their reporting features are the WORST. When we requested a custom report which was urgent for DOT compliance they said we had to pay $1500. They charged us immediately and 3 months later there was still no report. Then when we were finally forced to move to another product they acted like they didn't care and would not refund us the excess charges. Horrible product and even worse customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very inflexible product - if you want flexibility and a someone that cares about you as a client then find another product

More problems than solutions

"Not very user friendly"

What do you like best?

All of my employment information is centralized into a single location that is easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

There are too many things going on on the menu which causes confusion and there are different views to toggle from for supervisors and subordinates. For example, there are three things on the menu related to benefits - why not tuck them all together under a single benefits selection?

Adding time entries is a nightmare. If you forget to clock out you must notify your manager and he/she will have to go into iSolved and manually update the time stamp by first deleting the 'clock in' entry and adding a new separate time entry in the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would really consider a different platform like ADP instead of iSolved.

There are more cons than pros with iSolved. Basic employee/HR management is offered, but the platform itself is not intuitive.

Associate Project Coordinator
Telecommunications

"Extremely Helpful and Informative Software"

What do you like best?

I really like that iSolved provides a list of options to choose from in order to review specific information regarding company details, benefit details, pay history, as well as direct deposit information.

What do you dislike?

This software really has it all. There is not much, if at all, to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider using iSolved as a software as it provides details about your specific benefit plan, personal information, company information, pay history, direct deposit details, salary, as well as your yearly enrollment process.

iSolved is easy to use, easy to navigate, and provides all details regarding your specific benefit plan, 401k plan, and pay history without having to reach out to HR. Everything is there for you to review whenever needed in a simple layout. Have questions about your previous paychecks or forgot what benefit plan you enrolled in? Just log on to your personal iSolved account and select the specific topic you are needing answers to and you will be provided with a detailed copy of your personal information.

"Complete System - from recruiting to payroll "

What do you like best?

Incredible instantaneous personalized customer support for both applicants and our company. They are available via chat, email, screen share, and phone, and respond immediately. The team sends you easy to follow videos on how to fix your issue! It was painful waiting to get help with iCIMS so this part of iSolved is heads and shoulder above the rest. The system is Intuitive so the learning curve is short. The best part about iSolved is that it is an complete HR integrated system from application, onboarding to payroll/benefit administration.

What do you dislike?

It is still young so the ATS component of the complete HR system still has room for optimization and likewise the onboarding component has room to increase its customization. The ATS side also has room for improvement for sourcing and recruiting purposes as opposed to strictly being set up as an applicant tracking system. However, the iSolved team is VERY open to suggestions and in fact have implement many of our requests in a very short time. There are some quirks such as not being able to use the bulk upload unless you are in using specific browsers, all applicants must have an email address whereas in iCIMS you do not, and not being able to customize automatic emails to applicants and default views but overall, simple things that can hopefully be worked out shortly. Jobs are not indexed to Monster whereas iCIMS has a relationship with Monster so jobs are pushed there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

-factor in the cost of having to pay for your jobs to get pushed to job boards. iCIMS has relationships with (i.e.) Monster which you will have to pay for with iSolved.

-iSolved is so intuitive and easy to use. 0 learning curve needed.

-the customer support is fantastic. The tech team will listen to your needs, resolve it, give you a quick cheat sheet via video or text, and follow up with you to make sure it is working correctly for you.

-Be very specific about any customizations you need to see if their system can do it. (i.e.) Career Portal page can't separate jobs by category well. The "Search" bar doesn't recognize specific words such as "RN" so ALL jobs with the letter "r" and "n" will display instead of just "RN" jobs. Look at their existing customers career portals to see what it looks like.

Elimination of great deal of administrative hours because applicants were already in a centralized system. Reduced a significant number of hours per new hire to get up and running for payroll and benefits.

"Great all in one!"

What do you like best?

Everything is right there when you need it. This software allows you to manage yout time clock, time off, viewing paystubs, viewing demographics, viewing upcoming schedules and so much more! I really enjoy this as I don’t need to visitany different sites in order to see what I need.

What do you dislike?

Some of the navigation tools and buttons can be a bit confusing. It took some playing around with to figure out where I needed to go to view certain things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go ahead and give it a shot. You’ll find your work life and load isna bit easier

All in one! Like I stated you can view so many things on this one platform. There is no need for hundreds of sites or tabs. You can easily acsess all things on this one dashboard and makes kt easier when you hve many employees. No one gets confused or lost when looking for info. It rids of the “I didn’t know where it was located” situation.

"Not user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like being able to log in and see what my paychecks are going to be before the direct deposit goes through. I also like being able yo get my tax documents straight from the website.

What do you dislike?

The app is not user friendly and does not show enough information, like pay rates. To see this info, youd have to log onto the website. The view it gives of the paycheck break down does not display pay rate info either, so you actually have to open up the pdf of each pay stub to see. If youre like me, you lik knowning that you are being paid properly.

Gives employees access to important information regarding paid time off and payroll. It also saves paper/time because people can download their w-2 straight from the website.

"iSolved is PERFECT for Payroll"

What do you like best?

EVERYTHING. The interface is simple and easy to look at. Finding things is a cinch. I can view my logged time, my past time cards, my next pay date, benefits, quick punch in/out - EVERYTHING! I am obsessed. This is the easiest payroll software I've yet to see.

What do you dislike?

NOTHING! I love the entire software. Nothing has disappointed me yet!

No major problems, per se. But, as I said, this is the easiest payroll program I've had the pleasure of using.

(10,001+ employees)

"Improvements have definitely taken iSolved to another level."

What do you like best?

We used to use Time Force for our punch purposes. We found it to be slow and unreliable. Since their improvement and switch to iSolved we've experienced huge steps forward. Many people on my team, including myself, have to make a number of punches from task to task throughout the day. Before, each of these tasks would slow it down more and more, making it a hassle to even work with. Now it's a much more efficient and pleasant experience.

What do you dislike?

Since the improvements from Time Force I can't say I have any grievances.

Being able to keep a closer eye on employees and their efficiency in tasks has been a great contribution to management's efforts.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"HAS EVERYTHING I NEED"

What do you like best?

I love this software because it has everything I need to manage my time and income. I love that this software keeps up with my PTO hours and historical employment info like my start date with the company. I also love that I can print my W-2 straight from the software.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product. I have never had a bad experience in 8 years of using this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely get it! It has so many features you will love.

iSolved is being used in our company to solve all of our time clock issues.

"The best Time Clock i have ever used!"

What do you like best?

I used this product to to clock in and out daily at my job with Focus BHS. I like that I can see my clock in and out, and view my hours on my pay-period time table. I also really enjoy my check stubs available when i need it.

What do you dislike?

its a bit weird that the "Employee Welcome" button is below all the others. not a big issue but the only thing i could think of that might be a bit off.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This soft where takes a whole lot of guess work out of payroll entry. Its a Win/Win!

The business had used time card clocks before we when digital. This had made payroll so much easier! staff is prompted to check their records and with out the faults of paper cards it makes imputing

Director of Business and Economic Development

"Great HR Tool"

What do you like best?

ISolved has both an employee view and supervisor view which is easy to toggle between. Easily navigated and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Some things are hidden in multiple places which makes it hard to remember how to find and do things, and it seems an outdated interface as far as visual esthetics

Hr and supervision reference

UF

"All-in-one platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to use! I enjoy having my HR benefit information, paycheck information, and timecard information all in one place. The software is very easy to use, as well as learn how to use. At first it can be a bit overwhelming when an employee sees so many options, but once you take the time to learn what those options are, it is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Instead of defaulting to the current pay period timecard, I wish it would default just to the current week so I can track my weekly hours, instead of having to switch back and forth right away.

Employee HR relations is streamlined into one program and available for any staff to check instead of going through multiple channels or platforms.

Payroll Manager
Entertainment

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

isolved offers online training for it's administrators and users. They offer quizzes that help test your knowledge and a users guide for additional support. It is a very user friendly product and easily adapted to customer needs.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike. It's a very good product.

Customize templates for clients

AF

"Good all-service platform"

What do you like best?

Your one-stop shop for almost anything you could need for HR-related items!

What do you dislike?

Manual processes. When your company becomes large enough, you'll definitely need to swap to a PEO or hire your own HR-professional in-house

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a company 40+, probably best to look to hiring an HR Professional or going to a PEO-type plan where they handle all aspects of the HR and payroll pieces of the business for you, for a similar cost. But for a smaller company who doesn't need a much day-to-day HR-related assistance, this is perfect!

Payroll, Time Tracking, Personnel information changes and updates, benefits enrollment, 401k selections, HR-questions. One platform for all this and more.

Educator
Environmental Services

"iSolved is a great employee portal"

What do you like best?

The plethora of info that is available to the employee.

What do you dislike?

nothing yet. It seems to be great in all aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it can meet a lot of your needs.

employees able to clock in and out, see their hours in real time. access pay stubs and so so much more.

Support Manager
Human Resources

"iSolved has been great for our organization!"

What do you like best?

I like the transparency that the main dashboard provides for payroll details, updating personal information and communicating with HR.

What do you dislike?

The menus on the left-hand side of the main dashboard aren't intuitive from a managerial standpoint. I'd like to see those menu options aligned more effectively.

We're able to set up our organization in an effective manner and allow our leads to approve time without supervisors having to be involved.

"Review for iSolved"

What do you like best?

I like the user interface, including the side window with the table of contents. Additionally, iSolved feels very secure.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the password character minimum, and I don't like how easily I get locked out my account. I don't like needing to contact my admin when I get locked out of my account.

Security of information, collection of important documents all in one place, and consisent system of organization for a non-profit with many separate factions.

Marketing Coordinator
Commercial Real Estate

"Great for tracking time off!"

What do you like best?

We use iSolved to track time off and it is a great way to keep track of how many hours you've used and how many you have left. Once you submit, your supervisor can confirm request. We also use it to see our salary and other administrative things. Very handy!

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about it - it does exactly what I'd need it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very helpful!

It is an easy way for us to track time off and to see my salary and my pay history, etc. It's very helpful.

AR

"Functional, not fancy"

What do you like best?

TimeForce integrates well with iSolved HCM.

What do you dislike?

TimeForce has a lot of outdated features. For instance, our managers do not get notifications when their employees have submitted their timesheets. They have to manually check when they are close to the approval deadline. Employees cannot initiate the elimination of a time off request. If they have a change in plans, they have to contact their manager or administrator to have the request cancelled. This is an unnecessary extra step.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

iSolved is reasonable for the cost. If you can afford a more well-known software, it's worth it.

We use TimeForce, integrated with iSolved for our timekeeping and payroll needs. The export to payroll process is smooth, but there are many issues that make TimeForce less useful than it could be.

Executive Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of this time keeping system is the My Screen tab that allows you to view all PTO requests at once as a calendar.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about the system.

Our accounting department has not had any business problems that I am aware of.

"Would like to rip hair out. "

What do you like best?

I like that it’s pretty much a one stop shop. We can get much of what we need done with the system.

What do you dislike?

Accuracy is not guaranteed and customer service doesn’t seem concerned.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at other services first. It’s not good for big companies and it doesn’t really take laws into consideration. In my opinion.

Keeping track of the ever growing data all in one place.

"Old system - need complete rehaul"

What do you like best?

Not much I like about this program. I guess if I HAD to pick something, it is nice that all my employees for my department are assigned to me so I can see them all in one screen without having to search around.

What do you dislike?

This is a very old, very antiquated system. It is not at ALL user-friendly. I am fairly young and tech savvy but even I struggle to figure out how this program works. The system to request time off is impossible. My employees are constantly messing it up and requesting the wrong days and hours. How hard is it to set it up to just be "Request Whole Day" or "Request Half Day." Instead, they have all these options with different settings and half of them are wrong. It also makes it really hard for the employee and the supervisor to see an accurate count of PO accrual and future PO #s. Also, the reporting system sucks and is very hard to get a report that tells you exactly what you want. I just want a report to tell me how often someone is late!!! That seems like something every manager would want, but this system makes it near impossible to get that information easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't go with this product. There are a lot of other time management programs out there that are more up to date and will be a lot easier for your employees to use.

Honestly, I have no idea how this solves problems. I think this system was designed in the 60s, and unfortunately, my company just hasn't gotten around to finding something better to use.

AW

"Easy payroll solution"

What do you like best?

Easy implementation. Easy to use software, easy to adjust for your specific needs

What do you dislike?

Need better reporting features. for example - need the ability to duplicate a standard payroll report but then edit it to add or remove information that is needed. Time Off accruals and scheduling could be a little better on the time keeping portion

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time and don't let them rush you into implementation. Wait until year end.

Easier access to time adjustments

District Manager
Human Resources

"iSolved HCM"

What do you like best?

Implementation and learning curve are intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Time and attendance features need to be expanded.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you communicate fully your time and attendance requirements.

Unified database for smooth control between Payroll, Human Resources, Time and Attendance and, reporting.

iSolved Features

6.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.1*
* Core HR Category
Do you work for iSolved?