Grow.com

Grow.com offers powerfully simple business intelligence (BI) dashboards for small and medium businesses. Track the right metrics. Lead with confidence. Crush your goals.

Work for Grow.com?

Learning about Grow.com?

Grow.com Reviews

Ask Grow.com a Question
Showing 129 Grow.com reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Grow.com
Laura S.

"Great for an owner"

What do you like best?

It's easy to pull the most important information and make it visible to a manager or owner. Quick visuals give a high level view of performance and makes it that much easier to make smarter business decisions.

What do you dislike?

The newest report creator is more difficult to use. My company uses a separate dashboard for each client, but if we update the sheets that Grow pulls from, we are unable to change our report template - we have to update the corresponding metric individually across reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're committed to developing key metrics that actually represent your business goals and are serious about tracking them and using them to measure performance - GROW is one of the best ways to improve your business.

Grow allows us to operate with transparency. Dashboards and metrics are available to all employees so we can understand how the company is performing at any given time - but the time spent setting up and fixing broken metrics outweighs the good for lower level employees who don't necessarily need to go out of their way to view the dashboards.

What Self-Service Business Intelligence solution do you use?

Forrest D.

"Grow Dashboard is Amazing"

What do you like best?

I like the automatic API connections to so many data sources and the ease of use to create meaningful and visual data representations. We have been impressed with how our employees have reacted to being accountable for scores and metrics that are visually available to all team members. Once they understand the accountability and who is responsible for which metrics, productivity has increased and people enjoy their jobs better and understand how to improve their performance to increase their standing in the company. I like being able to take raw data from QuickBooks Online that typically you can only see in a basic report, spreadsheet, or simple chart, and transform that data to mean something visually to our organization. The most exciting metric I built was centered around cash flow and liabilities to show the heartbeat of our organization.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the app on Android does not work well. Other than that the software is great and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the trial to get the full understanding of what the product is capable of. Pricing can be scary until you understand how you can build metrics and combine data. It is important to realize the impact visualizing data can have on your business. Grow allows you to connect to data sources and then daily visualize your business.

Solving problems of manually looking up data on spreadsheets to evaluate business strategy or metrics. Grow allows us to visually see data real-time.

Andrew W.

"Great product, even better support."

What do you like best?

The charts look great, and it's miles better than having to do manual data pulls and static reports to answer business questions. But the real awesome feature for me, is their support team. I never found a question that they couldn't answer, and they were great at helping me fully utilize the power of the product.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to tweak the chart designs a little more. They're pretty good as is, but if I had to pick something I'd like to be able to add labels for individual points or times on the timeline so I could explain why a certain metric changes on a certain date - making it more understandable at a glance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Seriously, try it out. And if you get stuck, don't hesitate to chat with their support team. Getting started can be a little intimidating, unless you're already data-savvy, but I haven't had a problem or something that I wanted to create that the support team couldn't figure out. They're great. Can't say enough good things about them and as far as I'm concerned, it's what differentiates them from the pack.

I'm more productive. Less time spent collecting data and reports is more time I can spend on getting stuff done. We have several programs which rely on live data, and so having a live dashboard to show instead of a static chart in a document is more powerful.

Jeff H.

"Not your average SaaS BI company. Grow is something special!"

What do you like best?

What separates Grow from the other players in the SaaS BI reporting software space is three fold.

1) Price. I had a call with DOMO and actually laughed when they told me what their platform would cost me each month. Grow is affordable for small agencies, startups and small to mid sized companies - especially when you factor in the ROI it generates.

2) Ease of use. We looked at MSBI but it's complexities - especially around Google Analytics made getting our reporting up and running extremely expensive. Grow makes connecting data sources super easy. I was up and running with basic reporting the day I signed up.

3) Data scientists. In my experience with SaaS software, their onboarding calls can be a big time waster, simply because the people performing the onboarding, are not experts in the field but rather lower level employees who were trained to follow a predetermined onboarding process. My onboarding at Grow was presented by Drew, a real data scientist! Not only did he provide excellent training on the software, he made suggestions on how to tweak my reporting needs to show greater value to my clients.

The combination of these three elements come together seamlessly to create a truly viable alternative to Microsoft BI, DOMO and Tableau. Watch out big guys! Here comes GROW!

What do you dislike?

Surely I could find something bad to say right? Not really! I guess if forced I would say that they need to be easier to find on the web. I would have started using Grow months ago - had I known it was out there. So, get those marketing guys to work! Hey - I'm a marketing guy - put me to work!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GO FOR IT! Ask for Jordan and Drew to handle your account.

We have had a hard time finding a BI SaaS solution that wasn't either overpriced or overly difficult to implement. Grow fits the bill and has helped up better report our marketing successes to our clients, resulting in an overall better understanding of the ROI on their spend with us, and increased client retention.

Mitch B.

"Amazing Dashboard For My Company"

What do you like best?

I love that Grow aggregates data from all of my platforms and puts them in one dashboard for me to see. I would spend at least 90 minutes a day logging in to 6-7 platforms to see data. Accounting software, Google Analytics, CRM, social media, etc. This gives it to me in one dashboard and I can share certain modules with those needing the data. Sale people see the CRM data, sales, etc. Leadership can see accounting, etc.

What do you dislike?

Setting up my CRM software was a little difficult but the Grow staff walked me through it all and made it seem effortless. Most of the APIs were quick and easy. But, like I said, the Grow technical staff helped with with all custom data report creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can save a lot of valuable time having key daily data in one place. And you can choose who to share data with.

Have daily essential data in one spot, instead of logging into 5-6 platforms, saves me valuable time.

Brandon N.

"Greatest BI Tool"

What do you like best?

The integration and ease of use was the first selling point. Then once we got started with the program, we shortly found that the integration and support team further made us realize this was one of the best investments we have made this year. Grow BI tool helped us analyze data from multiple data sources, allowing us to have a complete understanding of our sales, inventory, and marketing. We can quickly look at the analytics and have multiple dashboards per departments. We look at anything from product sales trends, inventory levels, monthly sales, monthly sales YTD with YOY camparisons for each sales network and ect.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. We have a TON of integrations, so sometimes the data processing gets a little slow in the build phase. But they have made very large improvements, even in the short amount of time we have been with them. We processes quite a bit of data. Once the team figured out which datasets we would be using the most they made short work of processing the data with shortcuts which sped up our chart creations. The learning curve is short, but very needed to speed things up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a low risk/high reward program to use. I researched other programs which cost WAY more than this. We are very pleased with the level of support this program has given us. Highly recommended!

Combining sales and marketing data from multiple online sources to see what our product trends were, and what our true profitability was per storefront.

Chase S.

"Great Design + Usability"

What do you like best?

Grow did a great job of building a product that has the right combination of technological depth and practicality. I love how simple they've made things such as data sources, integrations, metrics etc. You can create very complicated business intelligence data views with Grow. But equally as cool, you can create very simple and practical data views as well. I've tried out many of their competitors, and this combination is something that lacked with all the other products I've tried.

What do you dislike?

The only thing really on my wish list with Grow is "date pickers." I wish they had "date picking" functionalities built into their dashboards, so you could easily change the date range of the data you're looking at on the front-end.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to really think through the organization and structure of your datasets. If you build your datasets correctly, it will dramatically increase your speed of production for new dashboards and data views.

We use Grow for our marketing agency. Specifically, we build dashboards for all of our agency clients. This helps us tremendously in providing a solid "source of truth" with our clients. Because Grow integrates with all the major ad platforms and data sources (such as Facebook, Google, Amazon etc) we're able to quickly and easily build dashboards that our clients love and trust!

"Best BI Solution Ever"

What do you like best?

Grow has fantastic support. We always get a fast response when we need something built or have a question about a metric. Additionally, they are constantly improving the platform to make it very easy to use. The metrics look clean and you can pull data from almost limitless sources.

What do you dislike?

That there is a 50 metric limit for the base package. I wish they included 100 metrics at the entry price.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you can, attend the Data Driven Summit in the fall. It is a great learning experience and opportunity to get one on one live support and tutoring.

We are seeing data in a clear, user friendly way from multiple sources. It saves us time because instead of logging into Quckbooks, Salesforce, Seller Central, Google Sheets, we can see everything in one place in a format that is easy to view.

Aaron S.

"Grow is a great BI / Visualization tool for SMB or Startups"

What do you like best?

Being able to connect to multiple different data sources (i.e. Salesforce, JIRA, Google Sheets, etc.) without having to have knowledge of how to setup any APIs.

What do you dislike?

If you are trying to work with large sets of data, Grow can be a bit cumbersome to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While there is some technical limitations when processing large amounts of data, there is tremendous benefits in terms of usability and customer support. The Grow team is very invested in having their customers succeed which is evident by their very friend customer support team and very helpful data analysts.

We use Grow to democratize our data and provide our team with insights based on data stored in the systems we use.

Bryan P.

"Grow is a Winner!"

What do you like best?

Great product and wonderful support team.

What do you dislike?

Just a couple of features I'd like to see

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Knowledge of SQL is helpful, but not required. I've looked at multiple BI vendors and found Grow to be the best bang for the buck - tons of features but not nearly as expensive as some other options.

Grow has helped us better distribute information throughout our company without having to constantly create and update reports. This has helped us increase our communication and improve employee experience. On the financial side, having this data available to our managers has allowed them to make financially-minded decisions. I believe the access to this data has saved us tens of thousands of dollars.

Schaeffer A.

"Excellent product, customer onboarding, and customer support"

What do you like best?

The product itself is lovely. I'm able to integrate all of the tools I'm using into a single UI and build metrics that tell me stories about my paid marketing campaigns without having to go into each platform, or use the interface of those platforms.

What do you dislike?

Very rarely a metric will break, usually caused by one of the integration companies changing / updating their API, but it gets resolved very fast thanks to their speedy customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best part of Grow was their user onboarding experience. I went through this in Q4 of 2017. Instead of just offering potential customers a free trial and checking in with them when it was almost over, they required me to attend a weekly data consultation meeting so I was forced to learn how the product worked. By the time my 30 day trial period was over, I was nearly an expert.

One UI for all of my marketing tools.

"We've Grown with Grow!"

What do you like best?

I love that I have at a glance, easy to read graphs that give me a clear view of our clinic's progress with little to no effort from me. This has free'd up time for me to spend time creating the growth rather than calculating numbers of where we stand monthly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there are not more customizeable options, like changing the color of the bars on the graphs. We have red, or white. But it would be nice to have access to change it up more often to keep our staff engaged.

We have solved the problem of having our staff not knowing where their monthly sales numbers are. They are on a TV in our break room and they are easy to view and see who is in the lead. I love the benefit of creating healthy competition between employees by the easy to read graphs.

Jacob B.

"Business Insights Made Simple"

What do you like best?

Integrations for all of our different data solutions combined into one simple and actionable dashboard. I love having real time data that allows me to make meaningful business decisions on the fly. I love the format of the interface and how simple it is to use. I love showing the reports in our monthly company meetings.

What do you dislike?

We have nuances as a business that require additional integrations and flexibility but Grow has always been able to keep pace in a way that meets our needs. I'm excited to see some updates in the interface over time that clearly identifies anomalies and alerts them to my attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To be honest, there is not a better solution on the market especially at this price point. You've got to commit to truly integrating your organization to get the most value from it but it's definitely worth the effort.

Grow has helped us reduce the amount of time and effort it takes to get meaningful insights from our data. Before it wasn't happening effectively or at all due to how many different data sources we needed to look at.

Dave M.

"GROW Really Needs Some Growth to Be a Top 5 BI Tool"

What do you like best?

There are lots of good, out-of-the-box connectors and metrics. The design is very clean and elegant. GROW can connect to just about any tool you would need. The customer support is fantastic. It was easy to get up and running. The connections to Google products are very stable and seem to work the best. We also liked that it connects to Act-On as there aren't too many BI tools that will connect to Act-On.

What do you dislike?

The API needs some work as it tends to lose connection. For complex metric building, you need to know SQL. The filtering system could be quite cumbersome. Sometimes you'd want to filter with an AND instead of an OR. We made the mistake of pushing the dashboard out to our clients when the dashboards just were not ready for primetime. When the metric loses connectivity, it displays a big "!" in the corner. Clients don't like to see those big "!".

Also, we build a lot of metrics that require multiple connections. We would track leads through our marketing automation tool, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Content Syndication, AdRoll and Email. Combining all these tools to create a Master Cost per Lead Acquisition required me to learn SQL. I wasn't expecting to have to learn SQL, but here we are. Plus, it meant that me, myself and I were the only ones who could manage the platform and create dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for the trial and make sure you build a lot of metrics. Check it every day. Make sure it maintains its connectivity.

GROW helps visualize our funnel. We can track marketing qualified leads as they become sales qualified leads.

Travis R.

"Great Customer Success Dashboard"

What do you like best?

Integration was fairly quick but it's great having data from multiple sources in one place. Keeps a constant pulse on the metrics we use daily in Customer Success to keep us up to date on what matters most at a quick glance.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few times when certain dashboards refresh they aren't pulled quick enough and take a while to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Anyone looking for a business intelligent software looking for clean, easy to read dashboards should look at Grow. They have an awesome support staff and can tell they are continually improving striving to make the best product product possible.

Metrics are key and having those in one, manageable place makes my job even easier.

AA
Administrator in Accounting

"Saves time and resources"

What do you like best?

This software has helped our company reduce the amount of resource-hours it takes to build reports on a weekly or monthly basis. It allows us to pull data from multiple sources and generate reports that auto-update and are more accurate than relying on a person to interpret the data correctly. It has allowed us to be able to focus on other important items that will grow the business rather than spend time pulling data into numerous reports.

What do you dislike?

Some of the APIs for specific platforms don't provide the data you are looking for.

The biggest benefit off the top is saving resource time building reports every week and month. We are also able to get better accuracy in reporting.

Toni P.

"Bad for Agencies with multiple clients & reports - Poor Training & Not Easily Customizable Reports"

What do you like best?

The "ready to use" widgets are easy to pull into reports.

What do you dislike?

Initially the platform seemed great with the "already built" widgets to use to make it easy to create reports for clients. However, after trying to adjust reports across all clients for three months and working to try and troubleshoot issues when we needed certain data to be shown (not anything out of the ordinary (pulling in Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram), we soon found out that there were many issues with this reporting platform. The main issue being the Grow Developers actually had to work on almost every report to try and pull the right data in. We never got the right data for any social platform. After trying to understand and build the reports ourselves, we asked to end the contract, since our sales rep said we weren't obligated for a year-long contract like other platforms, they told us that we could not end contract. So now we are paying for a platform we don't even use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that your contract clearly states your cancellation agreement if you cannot get the platform to what was promised in the beginning for reports.

Create monthly reports for approx 25 clients.

Jason P.

"Better insights into our teams performance. "

What do you like best?

I love being able to look at the dashboards and know where each department is standing at the moment. It has helped us establish and monitor our KPI's and keep track of how close we are to goals.

What do you dislike?

The load time to edit metrics seems to lag at times, don't feel it is our internet speed though. When that happens I usually just leave and come back later to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will help you better understand and visualize your company.

Keeping everyone updated with their current numbers, our employees love to know where they are at a given point so they know what they need to do to hit their individual goals. Healthy competition.

Marc P Summers I.

"Worse Company for promising the earth and delivery zero!"

What do you like best?

Nothing at all. This company is run by sharks who do not deliver what they promise and then keep your money refusing to budge. The best thing I like about Grow.com is that I did find a company that could do what they promised - and although I wasted my money that Grow.com refused to refund I did get the metrics I needed elsewhere.

What do you dislike?

Everything. They are dishonest, make false promises, don't do what they say they will do, and despite video footage of them saying they can do something - they refuse to refund when they don't deliver. Save your money, use a different service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RUN!!!!! Do not do it. Do not listen to their lies. Save your money.

None, they promise to solve business problems but then realise they don't have the skills to do so - they only have skills to take money and not refund it.

Matthew R.

"Amazing product, awesome team and services!"

What do you like best?

Grow is an incredibly powerful tool - we are deploying it across all major areas of our company for both internal reporting purposes as well as external reporting to customers. Their team has been incredible to work with. To begin, they provide 1:1 demo walkthroughs, help you get set up, and provide a direct line of communication with a point of contact. Our Client Success Specialist, John, worked with his development team to write customer code for us to ensure that our reporting through Hubspot was 100% clean. He then sent over a Chromebit for free so we can get our Grow reports on a big screen. In all, I a, incredibly happy with Grow!

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have anything negative to report on with my experiences to date with Grow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely sign p if you are considering using Grow. However, be prepared to invest time in learning their systems. It's 100% worth it, but like anything in life, requires that you personally invest the time and energy needed for it to produce meaningful results.

We are tackling the challenge that we utilize many different tools across our company. We serve many different stakeholders, including our customers, end users (oftentimes different than customers), our own internal teams, our Board, etc. Grow makes it possible to quickly set up powerful reporting engines that we can adapt and iterate on. It also enables us to provide automated reporting to our customers in areas we wouldn't be able to without Grow.

"Great for tracking sales results"

What do you like best?

We are easily able to see in real time our sales numbers and it really keeps everyone motivated. It also allows us to see numbers from past sales as well as sales numbers for the next 30 and 60 days. We are also able to track spending and marketing efforts all in one place.

What do you dislike?

There is sometimes a lag in the updating of the dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great platform to keep everything you need to track in one place. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who needs to track sales, or statistics in their business.

We are solving the unknown of projected sales by showing sales 30 and 60 days before they happen. This allows us to better adjust spending based on revenue.

Nathaniel E.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

It is fairly easy to generate new reports and analyze different data points. It is great to have all of our data in one place that is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't able to attend the workshop part of the conference and would like to get better at creating reports. I think your site could have more/better training resources to help my team and I get up to speed.

My team uses Grow to visualize marketing/sales data for our manufacturing company. It is extremely helpful to have all of our marketing/sales data in one place. It makes it easier to manage the key performance indicators that help us to grow our business.

Johnathan W.

"Fantastic tool for bringing all your data together!"

What do you like best?

I love how GROW allows me to pull all my data together in a single place - while also making it easy to make beautiful dashboards that everyone likes to use.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I really dislike about GROW. Most of my issues are user errors!

GROW provides my company with a single source of truth, by combining Sales CRM, Marketing Automation, Accounting, and more. It has allowed us to make real-time data driven decisions!

Brent P.

"Great way to visualize your KPIs and Amazing Support"

What do you like best?

Grow makes it easy to put together information from every part of the business onto one page. They also make things like sales dashboards very easy to do. I haven't found a data source that Grow doesn't support. My CSM has been extremely helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

When we started using Grow over a year ago there were some minor frustrations with scrolling and general navigation. These have been resolved. For the basics needs to which we put Grow, I have no "dislikes."

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grow is a good tool even for those who are not full-time BI or Operations professionals. Sales and Marketing leaders, Owners, Founders, CEOs, team leaders and other will love how Grow allows you to pull together business information into one place.

The main business problem we solve is visibility into all areas of the business. When everyone understands how their counterparts are performing, we all can work together and unify our efforts.

Learn more about Grow.com

Grow.com Videos

Learning about Grow.com?

* We monitor all Grow.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.