AdSense Reviews & Product Details

What is AdSense?

Google AdSense is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements, that are targeted to site content and audience.

AdSense Profile Details

AdSense Profile Details

Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

AdSense Reviews

1-50 of 120 total AdSense reviews
Sales Manager
Internet

"Monetize your websites with Adsense."

What do you like best?

In my experience, the best thing about Adsense is that the profits using its service are much greater than in other advertising networks, also using Adsense you can manage many websites and generate profits with the same account so this aspect is much simpler than use other networks. As for the technical support of the app is also very good to solve problems although it is a little slow, but whenever I have contacted them have resulted in my problem efficiently.

The ads are very easy to create if we already have the multimedia content since we only need to use the Adsense dashboard and click on the button "create new ad" and use the wizard that will help us in the creation of the ad, here it is important to configure well the announcement so that this has the maximum possible impact and thus be able to maximize benefits.

What do you dislike?

As I mentioned above the technical support although efficient is quite slow, partly because it is a very popular application and have many customers so it is understandable although I think that if they have so many problems to answer the tickets should hire more staff.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you decide to use Adsense as a network for your websites, I recommend you use the ad formats recommended by the same application, which are usually the 300x600 and 460x90 sizes, these are the ones that have given me the best results. I also recommend that before reaching the minimum balance for withdrawal, fill in the necessary information to be able to receive the balance quickly.

For a long time we have tried different networks with which to monetize the websites we have but there were always problems with one or another aspect, until we found Adsense where all are facilities both to create ads and to receive payments through bank check.

Marketing Specialist and programmer

"Excellent service to take advantage of your website."

What do you like best?

The best of Adsense if you doubt are their rates by CPM and CPC because they are the highest in the market, no other similar company pays even similar, which is why most people choose as a method to promote their Adsense website. On the other hand we have the Adsense Dashboard which is very complete because it shows statistics of all kinds and graphics to help us understand better how our ads are working so that if something does not work correctly we can solve it based on this information.

On the other hand we have the support service of Adsense which although it is not too fast, if it is very efficient and helpful, personally the two problems that have been presented to me have been solved very efficiently.

It is also possible to connect our Google Mail account together with Adsense and Google Analytics, in this way we obtain much more useful results since by combining both services you can have a very exact vision of what happens on our website.

What do you dislike?

There are several things that I did not like about AdSense, although the payment rates are very good, the truth is that the account review team does not treat its users very well.

-The process of accepting accounts is very slow and occurs similar to when you cancel the account and is that if your site is rejected simply send you a very general message because it has been rejected.

-Adsense can cancel your account immediately and without notice so that you lose all profits, but this is not the worst if you do not explain or give any reason, you are simply ignored.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Adsense if you are looking for a way to obtain economic benefits from your website in a simple way since the only thing you need to do is add the ads to your website and observe in the Adsense dashboard how your visits increase. I also suggest that you be very careful when placing the ads since Google is very demanding in this regard and if you think you are trying to force the clicks of your users will suspend your account permanently and without explanations.

I am using Adsense on my websites and those of my clients for a long time and the economic results are excellent. In addition, actions such as creating ads or deleting can be done quickly through the menus, since the process is very simple and intuitive and does not require great knowledge.

Human Resources

"Ads - Is it worth it?"

What do you like best?

Google does honestly show less annoying ads, and stops popups from happening that can lose vital visitors to your website.

That's honestly a great feature. You can really customize things to maximize profit opportunities!

Google Adsense is like the #1 leading Adsense service.

What do you dislike?

LOW RATES.

You don't get paid as much. I have 10K+ views on our site and we only got maybe like $1!! (No joke here...)

It could be a number of things why our rate was so low, but we don't really know why.

Lack of support. It's so hard to get into contact with anything affiliated with google...

All automated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it if you need it. I think the best rates are mostly if your visitors are mainly from the US.

It can really help you if your on that line, or just want extra profit.

Profit margins. We are able to stay in business with Google Adsense.

We benefited from almost going to shut down to being a strong company.

Gerente superior de recursos humanos

"Google Adsense, allows you to make announcements. "

What do you like best?

It's free to join

The eligibility requirements are easy, which means you can monetize your website or blog even when it's new.

There are a variety of advertising options and several that you can customize to fit the look of your site.

Google pays monthly (if it meets the $ 100 limit) by direct deposit.

You can serve ads on multiple websites from an AdSense account.

What do you dislike?

Google can end your account in a flash, and it's not very forgiving if you break the rules.

Like all forms of online income, you need specific traffic to earn money.

When people click on an AdSense ad, you earn some money, but your visitor also leaves your site.

It does not necessarily pay more than other similar programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent application when offering a product, because it helps us create excellent advertising.

AdSense is a great monetization option, but it is not an option to get rich quickly or make money without doing anything. In addition, Google has many rules that are not always noticed in advance. This application is of great help for our clients since it allows us as a company to make a better presentation of our products, has an endless number of tools that help us to make better businessmen every day.

Supervisor de seguridad
Security and Investigations

"GOOGLE ADSENSE MONETIZES YOUR WEB PAGES EXCELLENTLY"

What do you like best?

While it is true that ADSENSE provides website owners with a way to earn money through their online content, you must meet certain criteria to be able to monetize, after that it requires that your website has a good traffic of people. say a good number of daily visits, once all this is accomplished, the rest is quite simple, these ads are created and paid by advertisers who want to promote their products, which pay a different rate for each type of ad, the amount you earn will be variable, so the income you can generate using the Adsense platform are subject to a number of variables, such as the fact that you dedicate to your website to attract more visits, generating good traffic people, since Adsense establishes a correspondence between the text and the display ads of the site according to its content and visitors, in short, Adsense works very and well and allows you to have your website in automatic mode generating money for you, your job is to create content either in writing or in videos, while the more you make, appear more different ads and compete to appear on your website, and thus come out first those who pay better according to the theme and this, both for the impressions and for the clicks mentioned.

What do you dislike?

From my experience, as well as that of other users who use ADSENSE, one of the main disadvantages is that it does not have complete control of the advertising, that is, it can not choose which one to place since they are the ones who decide what advertising will be placed. Due to a choice based on its content, its visitors and the clicks it gives to the placed advertising, another reason is the few options it offers to get you the monetization payment and that although Adsense must certainly make sure that it is paid to the person the payment collected by the monetization of your correct website the options this reduces the options, making it a bit harder for people from other countries to enjoy this great tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to have a source of passive income and make profitable what you do on your website, either through videos or in writing, Google Adsense is the number one option, you just have to create a website, get visits through the content , then register in Adsense, add the ads and go.

However, my recommendation is to analyze the situation of your website well, since it depends on many factors to achieve a good monetization with Adsense, subject to visitor traffic that the website receives during a couple of months so you can see the results you are getting

Both at the work level and personally, because I am a manager of several blogs, I have seen an incentive from Google Adsense for doing what I enjoy, due to the advertising indexed by this great tool, Google Adsense provides an additional motivation, to create content more frequently and where the quality grade you put yourself and that the payment of the motivation of Adsense is an incentive to do what you like on your website

(10,001+ employees)

"Monetize Website with Google Adsense"

What do you like best?

Google adsense is best platform for monetize blogging , ecommerce and any type of website.so we can easily earn money with our website using google adsense.its very easy to use we don't need to create separate account for this we can sign in with Google account.We first need to verify website domain name with google adsense.Google adesense provide ad code we just need to embed ad code with our website for display google ads on our website.Google adsense very well track our earning.Google adsense provide daily report for track ad clicks and impression.

What do you dislike?

Google adsense payment threshold is 100$.payment threshold value should be down.There is only single payment method.Google adsense take 10 to 15 days for send payment in bank.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Earn revenue from website using google adsense

Google adsense help us for earn revenue from our ecommerce and blogging website.Google adsense ads attract our visitors for stay more time on website.

Software Developer

"The program that generates profits for web pages"

What do you like best?

I like this platform because it allows me to obtain finance and profitability through the website of the company, by only including ads, which is very good because not only we can make sales and increase our number of clients but also by means of She generate money, this makes this tool very profitable for my business. I also love that Adsense offers me options to pay to earn that money and since our website has many visits I can use that, since with a click of my clients, I can obtain financial benefits, I am satisfied with the results because I have seen the profit of the investment cost of the application.

What do you dislike?

The truth is I'm happy with the results of this platform, because it has generated real income, but I would like the payments to be faster because for now they take between 10 and 15 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software has a high quality, also has no ad limits, which allows you more opportunities to generate money and recover your investment in less time, it is effective, for this and many other skills I recommend Adsense, you will not regret have opted for this program.

Thanks to Adsense has helped me a lot to generate more income in a passive way for my business, because we get profits not only from users who buy our services and products but from those who visit our page, also thanks to their reports of visits and counting of the clicks, we managed to visualize the receptivity of our web page, which has helped us to improve as a company, because through it we have made a better follow-up and improved our sales.

author

"best ads provider in the market with highest earning "

What do you like best?

Google Ad Sense is platform that enables content creator to earn real cash from their websites through traffic they create by variety of ads like image, text or video advertisements. The ads are family friendly. The ads are always available hence guaranteed earning.one is able to adjust the ads to user/website specification; this includes changing the ads size, position and blocking inappropriate ads.

What do you dislike?

Google Ad Sense is a ton full of feature which enables content creators earn huge amount of cash but it has some drawbacks for example the minimum payable earning is $100.there are cases where accounts are closed due to click fraud .The Ad Sense ads might slow the website speed. It’s difficult to alter with collector name or state of origin. Payments are only released monthly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Ad Sense for content creator/website owners with good traffic who want to earn big time from their website

At this time we are using Google Ad Sense to earn cash from our websites. The ads are appropriate and widespread

Dependiente de tienda
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Generate profits easily on your website"

What do you like best?

what I like the most or what most attracts the attention of this software is that you can generate profits in a simple way by displaying advertising on your website, earn profits frantically thanks to the people who visit your website

What do you dislike?

that your web page should have a large number of daily visits so that you can use the software as it should and this is an inpedimentoi for new entrepreneurs who are starting

Recommendations to others considering the product:

go exploring little by little in order to obtain benefits from the

in the business it helps to make profits from your website and the benefits is that with that income you can invest it to improve your page more

Administrador asistente

"Create the best online applications. "

What do you like best?

Google AdSense uses a number of technologies to display ads relevant to visitors, whether indexing the content of the websites, geographic location and other factors (including special promotions of major brands). This guarantees advertisers reach the audience they are looking for, while delivering useful ads to users.

What do you dislike?

That you can disable the application just when you are going to receive the first payment of the publications.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent application to post comments, images, photos and videos, you can also give the best application by receiving a bonus for that.

allows publishers to earn revenue by placing ads on their websites, whether text, graphics or advanced interactive advertising. These ads are managed and ordered by Google in association with AdWords advertisers through a complex instant auction system.

Senior Consultant
Public Policy
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great tool for creators and publishers to earn money from their creativity "

What do you like best?

Adsense gives you great opportunity to convert your talent and abilities into money.Best side of it is you can set your own working hours and you don't have to leave your home.Whether you are blogger or video creator you can monetize your content very easily. Adsense pays you monthly and gives you most part of the advertising revenue.I mostly use mobile version of Adsense. I can reach all revenue statistics very easily from mobile too.

What do you dislike?

Adsense application review takes a lot of time for video creators.And sometimes some videos are demonetized by mistake.Hope they will fix it soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are blogger don't hesitate to use Adsense. If you are video creator take into account time consuming application approval process

With Adsense I am monetizing my blog which is about science and technology.

Co-Founder

"AdSense is very easy and simple."

What do you like best?

I like AdSense for various reasons. I use it for my YouTube earnings. I like how it shows youtube analytics and earnings simply with no trouble finding it. I also love how the have "Auto Ads" now. Simplicity at its finest.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the app is a little bit confusing for Youtube creators. It does not show much information and statistics. You pretty much can only see how much money you've made since your last paycheck.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I say go for it! It is a great application and integrates well with other websites and tools. Super easy to use and very functional!

I Solve the problem of having to manually check how my ads are doing. AdSense is a great app to use and you really cannot go wrong with it!

SEO Analyst

"Best to earn with website traffic"

What do you like best?

I have been using since a year and making a reasonable amount of money from it. Apart from earning Google adsense also give in depth detail of all click made by web users. After approval its very easy to use as you just need to paste a small piece of code in heading tag of website's home page. We can also block ads on some pages. Once $100 earned then you can easily transfer them to your bank account.

What do you dislike?

It been the awesome journey with Google Adsense and apart from CPC cost everything is fine

Recommendations to others considering the product:

People who have a rgood web traffic can use this to generate money by allowing Google to display ads on your website. CPC may vary according to time and location but best way to earn from blogging.

Google Adsense really helped me in making money and monetizing my web traffic. Apart from money, Google Adsense also helped in analyzing web traffic to find opportunities to grow traffic.

Diseñador gráfico

"getting the most out of your website"

What do you like best?

with adsense you can obtain income from your web page, take advantage of it by obtaining income sharing good publicity, you only need to have a gmail account which is totally free, it is the best.

What do you dislike?

It interferes a bit with the dimensions of the page and the design in terms of space, but in general it is an excellent tool for helping to generate income with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use google sites which is an extension of google which will help you create a web page easily and will be very useful

I get income from my website thanks to your visits

Client Relationship Manager
Government Administration

"Amazing Platform to Recoup Starting Website costs"

What do you like best?

Adsense has been an amazing platform to recoup website operating costs especially from website visitors that are looking to exit the website and the main sale is not performed. Given the additional revenue, adsense has allowed us to make further improvements to attracting the correct customer base. Google truly does allow for improved functionality through the use of it's Adsense and analytic platforms. The revenue allows to invest further in capturing leads details.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface can be a little clunky in terms of finding the correct advert coding when manually in putting ads through HTML. Further some improvements can be made to the payments where a lower threshold for new starters could be useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe adsense is a great tool that allows for targeted consumers as well as allow to bring in analytical support from Google Analytics. This specifically allows you to continue with covering your costs and add a revenue stream through your website. This has allow us to incorporate further added functionality using the additional revenue to make solid improvements.

Some cost recovery from users not looking to purchase from the site. It's a great way to assist in SEO rankings due to greater presence. Also being able to further analyze users visiting the site has been able to assisting in targeting our market and who are and who are not interactive. This has further increased our sales revenue from further targeting those users.

digital marketing and SEO analyst

"easy way to earn money through affiliate marketing"

What do you like best?

Its the easy way to earn revenue through website.It has some requirements that the website should have a large traffic.Best platform to monetize blogging.Easy to use only requires a gmail account to sign in.Google adsense have the features to target specific visitors by gender,interests,specific location and other.

What do you dislike?

There is a good experience with adsense.But the CPC rate sometime seems high.The review take a large time duration .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy and simple way to increase traffic and clicks for a ecommerce websites and app .It helps for SEO ranking and also we can earn income.Just sign up with your google account and feel the advantage and benefits of Google adsense.

It helps to increase the traffic and seo ranking of a website.Easy way to create the popularity.It attracts users to stay more time in our websites.

"Google adsense is best for earn money from your website."

What do you like best?

I like all features of google adsense.google adsense realtime earning data analytics is very good.google adsense shows in which country how many ad clicks from there. this is very nice feature for track our website ad click from different countries.another cool feature is that even we can see on which platform user opened my website desktop or mobile.

What do you dislike?

google adsense shows only country in which my website generate revenue but not shows in which location of country my website generate revenue.so this thing i dislike from adsense.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Adsense is great for generate revenue with website and for good analytics for your website.

Google adsense is best for generate revenue from my website blog content.

Director of Advertising & Sponsorships

"Great platform to support a great digital ads strategy"

What do you like best?

Google Ads in general are a very smart and cost-effective way to market a business online. Google took care of a number of common issues advertisers and businesses have about advertising. You can measure your costs, you decide your budget, and you know exactly who you're reaching, at the time they are searching for exactly what your business might offer.

What do you dislike?

I do wish it was a bit more customizable in terms of its different columns and metrics.

Being able to track, measure, and respond based on the metrics in the program. That's huge for making sure client advertising budgets are being optimized.

Alumni Coordinator

"Method for Bloggers , developers to advertise on their service/software and Earn"

What do you like best?

Internet is an open platform for media , blogging and services . Google adSense allows us developers and bloggers to earn with small advertisements on our content while we keep our services free . It is easy to implement with iframe tag and other facilities for app developers . Earnings are ok , i guess but again for a student like me i loved adsense for the app we developed during university time.

What do you dislike?

As i said , the payment are ok . not so great to expect profits soon . But it can help keep services running after your services become popular . Also , keep in mind that bloggers require certain number of visitors to use adsense . That is also a bummer , though app developers can use them when we submit our app on play store without any visitor limit . Secondly , since ads are based on searches made by people , they often complain about being tracked by the service provider which is actually not being done by the provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adsense is the premium advertisement service , provided by the king of internet , Google . So it has the support and quality for publishers and has great audience which can really increase the market for the product . For indie developers , you must consider it as a source of funding if you are not charging for software .

As an indie developer , i find Adsense a great way of self funding for my projects . Any business can use it for youtube channels , blogs , websites , apps and what not . I don't really know how the big companies use Adsense but from what i can guess , most of them are definitely using them and earning profits from the large audience on internet that see those ads.

VP Global Business Development & Strategic Partnerships

"Great easy method to monetize your website"

What do you like best?

I like the latest Adsense updates the most as they make things easier to integrate and Auto ads make it easy to show your ads in the best spots of your website. I can definitely recommend Google Adsense for all webmasters to monetize their content.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the delay sometimes happens to see the stats. I wish they can optimize their servers soon for real time statistics.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can use it through the partnership networks so you can show even more ads Adsense allows on your page to maximize your revenue.

I successfully monetize my content with Google Adsense. There's no need to find partners any more to run custom ads on your website.

"Timeless Classic"

What do you like best?

Despite being one of the most enduring online advertising networks in the world, Google Ad Sense continues to be one of the largest and most sophisticated out there. Its performance is unmatchable and initial set up is extremely simplistic. Another great perk is that there are few irritating conditions of use and there is no minimum traffic requirement.

What do you dislike?

For amateur publishers, Google AdSense may pose a slight issue in that its customer service can at times be lax. Another recurring criticism is that when AdSense bans users, it is very difficult, if not impossible, to retrieve their account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to ask a lot of questions to existing users because there are a lot of hidden perks in the service that are not immediately obvious to the new user.

Adsense supports a lot of languages, including Arabic and Hebrew. I find it very unlikely that publishers will find a better performing advertising network that AdSense

cajera

"the best one to publish your ads"

What do you like best?

It is the best platform I have seen to create advertisements that are worthwhile for my company, it is easy to use, I can get ad revenue, I am convinced that if an ad displeases me easily I can block it with just one click.

What do you dislike?

Maybe if they reduced the collection fee it would be fantastic

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth it to make an effort to get what you want with AdSense

In my company we needed more capital and since they told me about AdSense I did not think it really worked and I could get an income to invest in my portal but I decided to use it. AND TRULY IT IS REAL I was able to make my own video marketing with the income obtained from this tool

Digital Marketing Specialist

"Adsense, not nonsense!"

What do you like best?

Adsense is very easy to use, everything is pretty straight forward which is something I look for when spending client money is involved.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how vague some of the data you get is. When searching for keywords to use in campaigns, some of the data results you are given are pretty vague and that may make it hard for some to pin point the most effective strategy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using adsense, as Google loves to feature its own products. Competition may be fierce for your search terms, but using the tools within adsense can help you narrow down terms to remain competitive.

I use adsense to give clients an online advertising presence in a cost effective way. Being at the top of google results and immediately in the eyes of potential customers is a huge benefit.

Gerente

"It is an excellent tool to obtain income with what we write"

What do you like best?

I love that there is an economic insentivo, since to take a blog can occupy enough time. And many times we must dedicate full time. the possibility that the information is segmented to the advertisers, and you are visible to the people who will be interested in you

What do you dislike?

It must reach 100 dollars to get the compensation, it costs a lot to get to that first stage, because there is a lot of competition from bloggers. But is it worth it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be clear about what you want to achieve when you sign up. Prepare your content well, and be willing to invest enough time, as you will require it to be worthwhile to use this tool

I can dedicate myself completely to writing, It made me try harder. and according to the advertisers that are coming I'm perfecting the strategies for my blog

Cajero fijo

"Receive income by sharing good adsense with adsense"

What do you like best?

Sharing advertising on my website i have obtained good income which i can invest improving it, it is very simple to use and also very practical because it has different payment methods.

What do you dislike?

It's very good, actually, my only dimension is that it reduces the website space a bit

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very good for everyone who starts with their website will get very good benefits i recommend them

The income that i get from adsense i invest to improve the design of my page and make it more attractive

"Difficult to understand how it works "

What do you like best?

I think the only thing I like is that you are more or less inform of your earnings

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to understand how the calculate your money based on the adds and also I don't understand why in some places there are zeros when they don't have to be there, also you can't have a stipulate earning in real time

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is not an especial program, maybe if you have a blog with google you will need it to check your earnings, but for example I have to check my youtube channel earnings is much easier to use analytics from youtube. so I will recommend you to try other programs instead of adsense

I really don't solve any problem because for me its is quite stressful not knowing how it works

Dependiente de tienda
(5001-10,000 employees)

"get the benefit by getting income from your website with adsense showing good publicity"

What do you like best?

that I can obtain income thanks to her on my website, it is simple to use and that it has different forms of payment in order to choose the one that is most useful to me

What do you dislike?

it affects a bit what would be the theme of the space on my web page in the design

Recommendations to others considering the product:

a page for everyone who starts in the world of web pages and want to take advantage of them I recommend

the profits I get from it are very useful to invest in improving my web portal

Professional Freelancer
Writing and Editing
(Myself Only)

"A Way for Bloggers to Make Money!"

What do you like best?

As a blogger, I use Google Adsense to make a little extra money and I love it so far. All you have to do is have ads on your site and you make money when people visit your site/click on the ad! Requires no work on your end

What do you dislike?

There's nothing about Google Adsense that I dislike

For me, I'm still in the beginning stages of blogging so it's a great way for me just to me a little m oney as the blog grows

"Absolute scam! Worst software ive ever dealt with."

What do you like best?

I guess i'll give them some credit,

Their ease of use is about the only thing they have going for them.

I'd rate them as a half star software.

What do you dislike?

A WARNING TO ALL BUSINESSES:

Google's Adsense in my opinion is largely a scam and I will explain why. People often double click a Google paid ad when their cell phone or computer is moving slowly. The Google advertiser gets charged twice. Also, if a device is moving slowly after tapping or clicking, the person will abandon the wait to move on to another ad or website. The Google advertiser still gets charged.

Also, competitors will frequently tap on their competitions ad to spitefully run up their bill.

I stopped using Google adsense to advertise my business because of the aforementioned reasons and because I flat out dont trust Google which is the ultimate filthy rich greedy corporation.

My small struggling business lost money to Google Adsense.

I WAS using AdSense to promote my small business. I currently dont use it and NEVER would again.

Substitute Teacher
Education Management

"Easy Peasy"

What do you like best?

I like that it is so easy to use and that we do not have to deal with the money aspect of it. Plus that you can chose what ads or ad types to block.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it is easy to use and we can target it how we want.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research and make sure you really look into everything. Not every program will be for you or your page.

We are filling space and making money this way. It helps us to do what we want.

Digital Marketing Coordinator

"Takes work but amazing"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface even for beginners. The strategy behind ads takes experience, but getting set up is intuitive and easy to do. Google provides tons of resources and training to get you up to speed quickly.

What do you dislike?

Lacks some insights I would like to see. Some days the information "cards" on your dashboard are there, the next day you see different cards and there doesn't seem to be any control of which ones continue to show up.

Easily managing paid media initiatives.

Gerente General

" Adsense's ability to advertise is an immense business opportunity."

What do you like best?

Your Solid Management and Being able to acquire new experiences since I am more focused on your advertising.

What do you dislike?

There are characteristics that make things difficult for me, for example: The "script" confuses me some things but it is minimal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those who want financial freedom, I recommend them because it has many functions to earn money.

It has taken me to a very fluid financial level, I am convinced that adsense is a very good trading platform. He has not given me any kind of problems.

"A little tricky to get the hang of - but worth it."

What do you like best?

I like how it allows me to choose high quality content for specific audiences, letting me be in control of blocking ads I don't like, customizing where I want them to appear, and choosing which type fits the website I'm working on the best.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the technicalities of it - can be a bit tough to get the hang of. But, once you do get the hang out if, it comes naturally! I feel that it is a bit pricey too. If it was a slightly bit cheaper, I feel like more small businesses would use it. Also, the visibility of this as well should be expanded. More need to know about it!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely use it! It's so worth it. You make money and give others exposure. What more could you want? I would make sure you have a plan for who you want to market to, who your audience is for each page, why you're placing the ad, etc. As long as you are goal oriented and understand why you're using the site, you'll get your absolute best content out of it! Monetize and give advertisers a place to market to your audience!

As far as business problems go, I have no had any that are crucial to discuss. I've realized the benefit of monetizing a site through ads. The fact that advertisers constantly bid for ad space shows that it's working. Making things mobile friendly is a huge plus.

Video Maker
Internet

"A great way to promote yourself or your business!"

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of AdSense, and the versatility that Google offers. You can have ads on websites, your YouTube videos, and pretty much any form of digital media. I've seen first hand the positive effects that Google AdSense offers.

What do you dislike?

I don't see AdSense being beneficial for very small, local business' I would say the benefit really comes when a business is medium to large, because the return on investment will be that much greater.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a medium to large size business, I would highly recommend you use AdSense to see how beneficial it can be for the relatively low cost in comparison to other methods of marketing.

Attracting new viewers and customers, especially in regards to video marketing.

Senior Software Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Best advertising and earning tool for bloggers"

What do you like best?

This tool provides full analytics of website traffic and earnings. This is the highest earning tool through advertisements. Also, it is from Google. So, it provides relevant and convenient adds to the users.

What do you dislike?

Implementation in website is difficult. Other then that there is no disadvantage of this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can checkout this software to earn money through websites.

I am using this tool in my website to earn through advertisnments. Also, it is the best tool to earn money from websites.

UL

"Surprisingly confusing"

What do you like best?

If you already use G Suite, or some other aspect of the Google platform, you can get started with this service in just a few minutes. Everything is interconnected so there is minimal data entry required.

What do you dislike?

For a Google product, this is relatively counterintuitive. For example, it is difficult to get a clear sense of which terms to use, or how total pricing will work out after a month of use. Although this is likely all learnable, my recommendation is to either dedicate some serious time to the learning curve or hire an outside vendor fluent with this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While Google is the big dog, recognize that this isn't a solution you simply setup in a day. Working through the options and understanding the requirements takes a fair amount of time and effort.

The typical problem is trying to net some click traffic from common searches, but the paid clicks didn't seem to materialize in a way which made the whole venture profitable.

Restaurants

"Easily earn money and cash out!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that there's such a simple way to earning money by simply advertising ads from AdSense weather it be on YouTube videos or your own website.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about AdSense would have to be the minimum u require to withdraw which is £60 so you have to earn £60 before you can cash out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth the little effort get started up as it can benefit you for a lifetime.

AdSense allows for me to make money from posting videos on YouTube which would otherwise not be making me any money. This also quite simple and can allow for making money with ease.

"best ad experience"

What do you like best?

I like Google Adsense because it was one of the first and easy to use Ad platforms.

Everything you need is a click away and you can see the analytics and pay-per-clicks right away.

You can also see the ads and how they are going to look on your website right away.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you cannot customize the ads more, I wish there was a way to customize them more, however I understand you may not want to customize it 100% as you would get false clicks. You would not want to trick consumers into clicking ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend adsense if you want an easy way to make money and bring a secondary source of revenue. it is nice for websites also that don't have their own revenue

We saw it was really nice to use ads and generate revenue. The benefits are money and a second stream of renevue

Sales Associate
Apparel & Fashion

"Love Adsense! "

What do you like best?

I love Adsense as it provides me with a steady stream of revenue, while allowing for companies to get the word out about their products/services at the same time

What do you dislike?

I dislike that certain videos can sometimes get demonetized based on the certain company and content of the video

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think if people are using Adsense they should consider the content of their video and how many views it will receive as Adsense is only available to those who have a certain amount of views etc.

The business problem I am solving with adsense, is occasionally creating videos for my company which I can generate revenue with using adsense.

Blogger
Internet

"Best tool to make money from website"

What do you like best?

I like the most is real-time analytics of website traffic and how much earnings per day. We can estimate accurate earnings from this tool.

What do you dislike?

Implementation of this tool to the website is not easy. We can't withdraw money if it's not reached to 100$.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this software to generate advertisements and earning through the website.

I am using this tool to generate advertisements through my website and generate parttime earnings from it.

"Google AdSense"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is easy to access, anyone can have the opportunity to interact with this program as long as it adapts to the terms and conditions of it. It is a very attractive tool for those people who want to earn money with their ads.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is somewhat complicated to register as there are many steps for registration, I also dislike that only three ads can be published, I dislike how difficult it is to generate the javascrip code and the tutorial to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It seems a good option to promote ads on the web and generate profits.

The business problems that it solves, according to my perspective, is that it offers people a new way of promoting, through advertisements, anything they want on a web page, thus generating not only cheaper printing costs and publications.

Technical Support Analyst

"Adsense - Best way to monetize your content online"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the best CPC for almost all countries.Hassle free payments. Just set up your account once and payments flow into your account when you reach the minimum payout.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. They are the best in the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It meets most of your requirements. I tried a number of other companies. Always end up with Adsense as it provides the best CPC and hassle free payments. Payment come in my account without any action at my end.

I am using Adsense to monetize my online content. You can maximize your revenue when using Google Analytics along with Adsense.

Business Intelligence Analyst
Telecommunications

"Absolute Must for PPC"

What do you like best?

AdSense allows us to automate most of the reporting processes for our ppc strategy.

What do you dislike?

Although great for google ads. It is limited with other ppc platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AdSense is constantly being updated and is heading in the right direction with continued support. The google team is fantastic with assistance.

AdSense helps our ppc analyst such as myself with our PPC strategy and reporting.

"always knows what I want"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool for targeting an audience and hopefully reaching more people who are interested in your company. It is always great to cater to your population. Also you

What do you dislike?

IIt was hard to place the ads where you wanted them to be. It can also be a downside to have advertisements on your website in general because some people are put off by that

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure this is exactly what you need. You cannot always control every aspect of the program and can be difficult to navigate through things> If you think you would do well with targeted ads, go for this one.

We have used adsense to advertise our business and take it to a new level. We also have used it to make some money off of visits to our site