Wunderlist Reviews & Product Details

What is Wunderlist?

Wunderlist is an easy way to get stuff done. Whether you’re planning a holiday, sharing a shopping list with a partner or managing multiple work projects, Wunderlist is here to help you tick off all your personal and professional to-dos.

Wunderlist Screenshots

Wunderlist Profile Details

Wunderlist Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

Insurance
Most Recent Wunderlist Video Review
Sr. Admin Assistant
(10,001+ employees)

"Best To-Do App there is!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can type out your to-do list and drag and drop each item to keep it organized. I also love that you can assign due-dates and "star" the items so you never miss a deadline or priority item.

What do you dislike?

I've been using this application for years and I honestly love it. The only thing that comes to mind is that when you're tying your to-do item and if there is a date in your text it will auto-set a due date for you. Sometimes I don't need the due date reminder, I just want it in the text.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice is to download the app and start using it! I recommend Wunderlist to all my co-workers and friends. I seriously love how easy it is to use and how it keeps all my to-do items on my iPhone and my laptop. I also love that once you've completed a to-do item it gets stored in an archive, so you can easily access and review your past accomplishments.

I use Wunderlist to track my to-do lists throughout the day. I have several lists: "Work", "Home Projects" and "Grocery Lists". I'm a very forgetful person, so I appreciate that this app keeps my lists in one place. I love that the app syncs between my iPhone and my laptop - so I can always add to my list - even if I'm not at my desk.

Quala S.A.

"Wunderlist keeps my work schedule organized"

What do you like best?

The interface is very intuitive, everything consists in letting go and dragging. The best thing is that I can communicate with the members of my team within the application regardless of whether they are entering from the desktop, web or mobile version. It also allows me to select the due dates of the assigned tasks.

What do you dislike?

There is an inconvenience with synchronizing lists in the Android app. Sometimes I try to synchronize the tasks and the application throws me to connection problem, however, I hope that in the next update it will be solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wunderlist is one of the most complete project management solutions I have used. It has excellent functions so that the handling of tasks and collaboration is effective at all times. In addition, it is available on all known platforms. I recommend it.

Wunderlist allows me to organize from the morning hours the tasks to do in my work schedule, such as meetings, technological investigations, cost evaluations and development of solutions. Also, it allows me to share and assign tasks to my team.

Project Engineer

"It is a cloud based task management application that allows users manage tasks on the go."

What do you like best?

Wunderlist helps people and organisations capture ideas , things to do and places to see easily and faster.

You can attach photos, Pdf's and presentations to help you explain more on a certain task or project.

Whether you are sharing grocery list with a loved one, working on a project or a vacation.wunderlist makes it easy to share your list with everyone around you easily.

You can create all the lists you need at any given time and access them from anywhere on your phone, tablet and computer.

It helps you organise your daily tasks and projects be it personal or professional.

What do you dislike?

Adding tasks is so easy that I loose track of what my priorities were.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I would recommend Wunderlist because it helps people capture ideas and put them into action easily.

You are able to set reminders to ensure that you never forget on important matters and deadlines.

You can group all related lists in one easily accessible folder.

Team members can easily communicate and collaborate within the application.

You can sort tasks into categories using hashtags and symbols for easy identification.

Its the best to do list application that helps you tackle all your lists with ease.

You can host all your communication in one place accessible for all..This helps in more interaction which in turn leads to more growth and productivity of an enterprise.

Nomatter what you are planning, how big or small the task is, wunderlist makes it easily to get staff done easily and faster.

Team Leader

"A simple and powerful tasks and projects management tool that every organizations needs out there."

What do you like best?

With the help of Wunderlist it becomes easy to add items,to do lists,task and projects and also assign them to team members.

Has great mobility support and can be accessed on many internet enabled devices.

Very cost friendly that can be used by small,medium and large size business enterprises as its more affordable.

Has a very intuitive,eyes appealing and usersfriendly interface that make it to look attractive thus ease of use and no training needed.

It's easy to assign deadlines dates on every task or projects making sure that everything is done on the right time.

What do you dislike?

I cannot find anything to call as a dislike with this software because am more impressed by it performance in meeting all our requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes,I recommend the use of Wunderlist 100%.

It's a better software for organizing and managing lists,tasks and projects created and assigned to team members.

It becomes easy for team members to communicate effectively and collaborate well on work using this software.

Has a drag and drop functionality that make every work process to look easy and smooth.

Computer and systems technician
(Myself Only)

"A simple way to have my life organized"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Wunderlist is that thanks to this application I have everything more organized, I have been able to plan my daily activities related to any field, work, home, ideas ... For example, organize work projects, plan vacations, do the list for the family pantry, among many other ideas. Your reminder system is perfect so nothing will be forgotten

What do you dislike?

This application has only brought benefits for me. I have nothing bad to say

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wunderlist is an excellent platform with a list of tasks and subtasks manager, offers multiple customization options. It is cross-platform and intuitive.

Every day I use Wunderlist to have my lists of everything I have to do mainly in my work, so I do not forget anything. Also in my personal life I also use this application to have the reminders of the most important things that I must do or do not want to forget. In my office I have everything up to date and I do my job faster because I do not waste time thinking what I should do, I have already written down everything in Wunderlist

Mobilization Department Overseer

"Messy Life, Organized List"

What do you like best?

As a manager of a department with YWAM Redding, there is ALWAYS endless things circling my mind, I love having Wunderlist available to organize all my to-dos, due dates, and completed tasks into all sorts of folders! The option of subtasks, adds a step-by-step process to everything! The ability to share and assign tasks to my co-workers helps keep track of everything that needs to be completed -- making it feel like more is getting accomplished!

The sweet sound that rings upon checking tasks off has become a celebrated sound in my office! The sound of progressing success!

What do you dislike?

The pro version is expensive, I do wish location based to-dos were available to create. Aside from those small things, I love this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really great for personal lists and teamworks! Easy to work, easy to understand, makes life easy to keep up with.

I may have answered some of this in my previous question, but appreciate how easy collaboration with others is for each task. Administratively, it enables me to keep somewhat of an eye on each person's to-do list.

Speaker Coordinator

"SO helpful and practical. Makes my to-do list easier to attack."

What do you like best?

I love how convenient Wunderlist is. I love that you can share your to-do lists, edit them, and add comments, being able to check off tasks that i am doing makes it so much more fun and encouraging to finish my tasks, as weird as it may sound, it really helps me be efficient in my work!

What do you dislike?

One thing that i would say could be an improvement in this product is to have a page of all assignments. Being a more visual learner, it would help to see and overview of all of the tasks in my lists combined. All of my tasks and the tasks of those in my department organized

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This will totally transform the way that you work! And it is free! SO convenient.

As an overseer of our department, Wunderlist is very helpful in maintaining and checking in on tasks that i have assigned to those in my department. It has made it easier to organize not only my own tasks that i have to do, but also i can check in on how the tasks of everyone else is doing as well.

Developer program manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Checklist of tasks controlled thanks to WUNDERLIST"

What do you like best?

Since I use Wunderlist I have improved a lot both in organization and in planning, it is a very useful work tool that allows you to keep controlled all work activities and even those at home. To the tasks you can add files, images, PDF, audios, among others, quality that makes Wunderlist one of the best

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little outdated I think it could be more professional, the designs of the assignments could be much more elegant or at least that could be customized which would be another advantage

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to coordinate daily or long-term tasks in a simple way wunderlist is what you need, it is very comfortable to use since you can have it on your mobile platforms. I consider it as the best manager in the market today

With wunderlist I have been able to improve my performance without the need to invest, thanks to the fact that its free use is an advantage and despite this, they provide you with a very efficient personal support. Other solved problems could be: schedule tasks in a simple way, add group notes, share activities with third parties, control my agenda and many more. Without a doubt, it's one of the best I've tried

Managing Director

"With wunderlist, planning and organizing will no longer be a problem"

What do you like best?

I can organize all my work and personal activities with wunderlist very easily and without much problem, I can share them, edit them in real time and from any device, which is very useful because we improve our performance. It also has the ability to upload files to reminders, such as images, PDF, audios, among other things. Schedule your activities will no longer be a problem, much less complicated

What do you dislike?

The desktop version could be improved and the user could make it more personified. Also, it does not allow me to see the schedules after registration

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has helped me control my agenda by programming my daily and future tasks to do. I can share activity programs with third parties, add notes, group all the lists by folders and much more. This has increased my productivity and organization by 14%. Is incredible

It is a very explicit platform that you can have it on your computer, iPad or Android tablet, so it will not be a problem to announce any eventuality that you have programmed, if you need to coordinate your daily activities in a simple way this is the application you need. Its biggest advantage is that you can share your lists with colleagues and friends, apart from being able to add reminders to avoid forgetting tasks

Manager

"Wunderlist..... the last list you will ever need"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to organize all my tasks so i can view them in a way that makes me able to work through them to completion. Wunderlist creates a work load you can see and then plan out how to accomplish all the tasks while not losing any due to an overload of work.

What do you dislike?

I would like if you could have multiple people assigned to a single task. At the moment you can only assign a task to one person. I also dislike how the comments do not have a date tag, this would be very helpful to have and be able to see. I dislike how you can not change the color of a task, being able to change the color of a task will make it easier to identify the task and if it needs specific parts to be able to complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GIve wunderlist a try. It has made our work life much easier. The ability to task and manage the tasks in one area with out the need for tons of emails is a huge plus for our business.

We are solving the issue of completing complex tasks that involve multiple people, files, and sub tasks by utilizing Wunderlist. It is difficult to keep track of 20 tasks that are all unique and involve other associates who work on different parts of the task. This provides the ability to keep it all organized and make sure every task it completed.

Post Production Coordinator
Media Production

"Ultimate To-Do List (Integration a Huge Plus)"

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to integration Wunderlist across my Google platform and also slack which makes it really easy to keep tracking of items on my list. I can also put more immediate tasks on my Wunderlist, and keep my notes and tasks for longer-term projects in check. If you put a "by tomorrow" or "by wednesday" language in your task, it will automatically import as a due date

What do you dislike?

The UI is a little bit clunky, and while it will automatically import a due date for your task, it won't recognize you putting in a certain time, which can be helpful if you're scheduling your to-dos. Also your task verbiage gets cut off if you put a day for it to be due, so you don't see the complete original sentence AND the due day. I'd like some more interesting backgrounds, and maybe a little bit more of a sleek looking design.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to stay organized, and be able to integrate easily across the majority of your other tools, Wunderlist is a great option.

I use Wunderlist not only to manage my tasks for my full-time job but also for any side gigs and any important personal to-dos. I like that I can see everything in one place.

Marketing Coordinators

"Super simple, intuitive list app. LOVE IT. "

What do you like best?

This app is very helpful both personally and professionally. I like the fact that I am able to share the lists with different people for different purposes. The functionality is simple and very intuitive! Even my kids use it.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much but if I had to choose one thing, it would be integration with project management software is lacking. It would be nice to be able to have it sync with the program we use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it! Use it at home, use it for work. Your kids will love it. I create and share lists with nearly everyone. This is an excellent tool to stay on top of communication.

Our organization is very open to change and our marketing is constantly evolving to become more effective and efficient. This means that there are many many projects at any given time. This is a very simple and effective tool for tracking daily work as well as projects that are coming up in the future.

Junior Software Engineer

"Never miss an important task"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is very simple to use but most reliable and efficient to-do task manager I've ever used. Instead of keeping sticky notes on the PC or on the desk, this let's me to add the tasks that I do not have any chances to miss as a to-do tasks list. And the reminders can be set to each and every task. The ability of syncing the task lists among the various platforms such as PC, smart phone app, etc is a really good feature. In my case, I'm mainly use Wunderlist in my smartphone and keeping the PC software as a backup and track the list when the smartphone is not around just in case.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be made in a more professional looking way. And adding the ability of theme changes rather than changing just the background would be a nice personal touch.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best to-do task manager in the market. Go for it without any doubt.

Never missing an important task is the best use of Wunderlist. It is free to use and provides as much as guidance of a personal assistant.

Project Manager
Computer Games

"Planning organized with Wunderlist"

What do you like best?

I like it a lot because I just opened the user account and I was able to easily select the lists I wanted to work, and I also share the tasks with my colleagues. Also the family lists and updates are made immediately in real time, in the administration panel there are many options and features that are very useful and efficient for the organization of tasks to be performed. My wife also uses Wunderlist for housework, lists of children to organize walks and many other things, all being very useful

What do you dislike?

Although I do not think it has such important faults, it would be good to have a chat option with whom we share tasks and another thing is that I think it has synchronization problems between platforms

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very useful and necessary tool for the planning you want to have, both work because it allows a good organization and management of tasks with my colleagues as well as staff because it also allows to organize many things in the house as the list of the pantry and tasks of the home, you can make lists for the university programming everything in an organized way, without a doubt that it will be very easy to use it and it will help you a lot

They are many because I organize my time, so I have everything in the work day and with the things of my house like the purchases to make, it is easy to create the list, besides the application allows me to share it in this case with my wife so I will not leave I have nothing left to buy because what I'm missing she will remind me at once

Graphic Designer
Graphic Design
(10,001+ employees)

"Great and simple tool for small and large amount of tasks"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is a great tool when it comes to productivity. You can have folders with lists within and within the lists there are tasks with little tasks within that you can break the task down to smaller pieces. Also you can share lists with friends and colleges for them to see certain tasks and you can even assign tasks to one another and add comments and files to each task.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the "inbox" list which I and I think most of the users don't use and get annoyed about but it is there and you can't delete or at least hide it from view. The other thing is not having rules like admins and users. it's just everybody is able to change description name and other features of the task that somebody else has created.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a task manager or a to do list that is free fast and available on web, android, windows and Ios than Wunderlist is what you need

I use it to share the tasks with my employees. I created list for every client I have and employees add tasks so that everybody knows what needs to be done and I know how things are at every moment: It's just so easy to attach a small screenshot with description and assign task to the one responsible.

Founding Editor

"Wunderlist is a simple but powerful list management app"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is a simple and lightweight app for managing lists and to dos. I use it to manage both my professional and personal to do lists. The interface in intuitive to use and is not overly complicated. It is easy to check items off your lists and to organize various lists. You can also set up reminders for yourself and share lists.

What do you dislike?

I just wish the fonts were a little bigger on the app. I need my reading glasses to red the type on my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A little bonus - I like that users can customize the screen design. If you use it a lot this is a very nice feature, and also you can chooes a background color that makes it easier to read depending on your likes and dislikes.

I use Wunderlist to juggle all my professional and personal to dos and to send myself reminders and set deadlines for completing tasks. I haven't really used it to coordinate with others, though I have shared some of my lists with colleagues, family members and friends ( books to buy, articles to read about new media, for example).

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Excellent tool for the achievement of the objectives in function of the planning and accomplishment "

What do you like best?

It is a simple and practical tool for the management and organization of activities to be carried out in order to achieve the objectives set, avoiding that one is forgotten, it allows adding dates to set expiration goals, which allows to comply with the proposed, at the same time. time I can go discarding the tasks already done easily and quickly, is an excellent tool for good time organization in coordination with the activities allowing not to miss any and at the same time plan for another date and mark according to its importance.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a tray of eliminated in this way to recover accidentally discarded tasks and make their use more functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider it a useful tool that complements the day to day in the office and in personal life helping to organize the tasks to be done making it easier to reach in turn helps in the planning and coordination of the objectives, does not require downloading It is easily adjusted to the equipment, whether it is fixed or cellular equipment. In addition, I recommend it because it is practical and easy to use for everyday simplicity.

I was able to better manage my time as a function of the activities to be carried out making it easier to achieve the established goals, through the printing option I can capture and take with me the tasks to be done in the day without having to access the computer this option I find it ideal especially when field activities are carried out where access to equipment is scarce motivated to the site and the internet, it gives me the benefit of being up to date with my activities, being able to be more effective, improving with this my productivity being reflected in the scope of the objectives.

Creator/Owner/Writer/Artist of Dash Cunning
Fine Art

"Organizes all of your to-do lists"

What do you like best?

There are separate folders for each category. I can even email the lists or print them. You are also notified when other collaborators edit the shared lists.

What do you dislike?

I don't know what anyone wouldn't like about this app. There are different types of notifications you can receive. You can also prioritize your lists, and the items on each list. And, you can create smart lists with smart deadlines. It really does allow you to work smarter.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product is free. You may access it from anywhere, via your smartphone (iPhone or Android), laptop or desktop or tablet. People are always stressed about not having enough time. Why not try this product, and see if you can get more organized, to use your time more efficiently.

this app helps you get things done more efficiently. You can focus on what is assigned to you, and let other people do their part. This is especially helpful for lean teams, to help us make the most of our time.

Software Engineer

"Don't miss the tasks with Wunderlist"

What do you like best?

First of all Wunderlist is totally free to use. It supports multiple platforms such as IOS, Android, windows and OSX. So once I create an account and list all of my required tasks, it gets synced up with all the other platforms. It is super useful to track back what has to be done. And the reminder option of Wunderlist comes in handy as I forget things frequently.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing to dislike here. The simple but powerful software does the job.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Wunderlist to anyone who needs to keep track of the tasks need to be done.

Since I forget my tasks frequently, Wunderlist reminders comes in handy. Because of that I do not miss any of my important tasks now.

Team Lead

"Staying on top of to do lists and tasks with Wunderlist."

What do you like best?

I like how it easy to track time on tasks and projects using Toggl.

It's easy to manage smart tasks with Wunderlist.

This softwareintegrates with gmail thus we receive notifications of important tasks that needs to prioritized and completed before deadline dates.

It very cost-effective thus affordable to any size of business organization.

It very easy to use it and has a simple and intuitive UI thus navigating its features and functionalities becomes simpler.

What do you dislike?

This software integrates with alot systems that we uses in our organization thus excellent internet connectivity is a must to have for everything to run efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend them to give it a trial Asap!

Resources management is better with Wunderlist.

Good for tasks and projects management.

Enhances great team collaboration.

"This is exactly what I needed"

What do you like best?

You can organize all the task in wunderlist like it is organized in your mind, and that's even simpler ! Just creating folders, adding details to the task is very easy.

Be able to share the folders / tasks with someone else is so useful ! My boyfriend and I just use our own list of task and mark the task as done whenever we are done with it. No need to argue anymore on things forgotten !!

What do you dislike?

Maybe the UI could be improved a bit but this is only because I have to dislike something. I find it cool but this is probably the least good in everything... This could be very useful if we could set how many things to display in each small task ( in the large view and displaying all tasks in one folder ) as now this is quiet small and only the title / date if displayed. Also, having more than one assignee could be very useful !

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep going like this !

I'm sharing ideas, tasks, events with my boyfriend and this is useful for myself to remind me of the important things to do. Also, I use it with my team to add all the tasks with have to do and organize them in folders according to the features. It helps us to sort everything and share easily all the tasks we added without clicking in the calendar, everything is only in one place.

Full-stack Developer

"Wunderlist Review"

What do you like best?

I think Wunderlist is one of the best apps to organize your work or your life because you can add all the tasks you want on differents lists, add priorities, assign to others... Another good thing if the possibility to add due dates, reminders, notes and the most important thing, you can upload files (images, PDFs, docs...); this is important because in a project, for example, you can create a task (a report) and add some files to explain better the improvements that need to develop.

What do you dislike?

The worst thing is that you cannot assign one task to more than one people, and it is important if you are using the software to organize some tasks that need two or three people; it occurs also with the sib-tasks. Another "bad" thing is that you cannot put or write the process of the task, for example, if it has been started, in process, pending... that kind of things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it is a best software if you want to have all your tasks organized and have a history of all the things you have to do and the things you had done

With Wunderlist I solve my organization problems, because I can have all the diary tasks and chek the finished and this fact improve my productivity. When I started with Wunderlist I thougt that it was another task manager, but whne you work with it all the days you realized that is more than a task manager.

Manager Consulting
(10,001+ employees)

"amazing how simple it is to use it. I am in love with this."

What do you like best?

simple, efficient, to the point. Does what it is supposed to do. does it really well.

What do you dislike?

i hate when the reminders i set do not appear in my calendar at correct times. e.g. if i set a reminder for 3 pm tomorrow, and i have subscribed to the my wunderlist cal, I can only see that i have one reminder entry for wunderlist tomorrow in my calender. i do not see what time it is for. This prevents me from using it for default calendar entry creation tool. I would have really love how easily i would have been able to mark my calendar with just a shortcut key and simple text entered. I really hope Wunderlist is able to crack this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

this is a must have for personal productivity.

setting up reminders for myself, I have not been able to successfully convert others into using this one yet, however few who use love it .

(Myself Only)

"My favorite lists app"

What do you like best?

What I love the most is that I can use it with both my Android smartphone and in its web aplication, so I can switch over when I need it. I really like its features, I found this app really versatile with almost every feature you need; you can track your ToDo lists and attach important documents related about your tasks. I like to create checklists and is really important that I can define a due date. We love that we can add and set up notifications on every task and sort the task by priority, alphabetically, due time, creation date or assignee. You can also send the lists by email.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't erase tasks that are in a checklist on my android app, I just can do it in its web app and that since Microsoft bought Wunderlist, it will no longer receive updates or bug fixes. Even though, the app still works perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well, if it's important to you the fact that it won't be any more updates or bug fixes, maybe you should try another app, but in our experience, this app is still the best. No only for work, for personal purposes too.

We needed an app that can be use in our personal smartphones and in our computer to track lists from small projects or daily demands, with the simplicity that offer Wunderlist. We also need an app easy to use, with very small memory consumption, intuitive and that we can create collaborating todo lists.

Coordinadora de Planificación Estrategica y Operacional

"It is a simply great cross-platform utility"

What do you like best?

It is multiplatform, that is, we can have it installed on the PC, on the mobile (Iphone or Android), this is a great advantage to not depend on a single device. It is easy to use, allows you to organize tasks according to the hierarchy you want and with the importance you want each task, the organization can be based on any system, its interface is minimalist that allows us to quickly learn to use it It is synchronized through a cloud, this is an advantage because the changes you make on the platform from my phone, I will also have them on the pc, table or any other compatible device that contains the app

What do you dislike?

You may have failures when synchronizing many data at the same time

A contributed to the organization of my daily tasks, allows me to take control of time and follow up with my team of work of the critical knots to solve

Resident Director
Higher Education

"Wonderful Task Listing App"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Wunderlist is how quickly you can add new tasks to your list, it is a fast and simple process.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about this app is that you cannot connect it to your calendar or add due dates for specific items on the list.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this app if you need a simple place to keep random notes & to-do lists. It is nothing fancy, but it works for my needs.

Wunderlist provides me with a space to take quick notes on things I need to do, items I want to research later on, and people I need to follow up with. It allows me to categorize my long to-do lists into the different spaces of my job- such as appointments, projects for my supervisor and projects for my team.