Do you work for Wunderlist?

Wunderlist Reviews & Product Details

What is Wunderlist?

Wunderlist is an easy way to get stuff done. Whether you’re planning a holiday, sharing a shopping list with a partner or managing multiple work projects, Wunderlist is here to help you tick off all your personal and professional to-dos.

Wunderlist Screenshots

Wunderlist Profile Details

Wunderlist Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

Wunderlist Reviews

1-50 of 644 total Wunderlist reviews

Wunderlist Reviews

1-50 of 644 total Wunderlist reviews
Wunderlist review by Jonathan B.
Insurance Agent
Insurance
Most Recent Wunderlist Video Review
Wunderlist review by Madison O.
Mobilization Department Overseer

"Messy Life, Organized List"

What do you like best?

As a manager of a department with YWAM Redding, there is ALWAYS endless things circling my mind, I love having Wunderlist available to organize all my to-dos, due dates, and completed tasks into all sorts of folders! The option of subtasks, adds a step-by-step process to everything! The ability to share and assign tasks to my co-workers helps keep track of everything that needs to be completed -- making it feel like more is getting accomplished!

The sweet sound that rings upon checking tasks off has become a celebrated sound in my office! The sound of progressing success!

What do you dislike?

The pro version is expensive, I do wish location based to-dos were available to create. Aside from those small things, I love this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great for personal lists and teamworks! Easy to work, easy to understand, makes life easy to keep up with.

I may have answered some of this in my previous question, but appreciate how easy collaboration with others is for each task. Administratively, it enables me to keep somewhat of an eye on each person's to-do list.

Wunderlist review by Sabrina B.
Speaker Coordinator

"SO helpful and practical. Makes my to-do list easier to attack."

What do you like best?

I love how convenient Wunderlist is. I love that you can share your to-do lists, edit them, and add comments, being able to check off tasks that i am doing makes it so much more fun and encouraging to finish my tasks, as weird as it may sound, it really helps me be efficient in my work!

What do you dislike?

One thing that i would say could be an improvement in this product is to have a page of all assignments. Being a more visual learner, it would help to see and overview of all of the tasks in my lists combined. All of my tasks and the tasks of those in my department organized

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will totally transform the way that you work! And it is free! SO convenient.

As an overseer of our department, Wunderlist is very helpful in maintaining and checking in on tasks that i have assigned to those in my department. It has made it easier to organize not only my own tasks that i have to do, but also i can check in on how the tasks of everyone else is doing as well.

Wunderlist review by Charles M.
Developer program manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Checklist of tasks controlled thanks to WUNDERLIST"

What do you like best?

Since I use Wunderlist I have improved a lot both in organization and in planning, it is a very useful work tool that allows you to keep controlled all work activities and even those at home. To the tasks you can add files, images, PDF, audios, among others, quality that makes Wunderlist one of the best

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little outdated I think it could be more professional, the designs of the assignments could be much more elegant or at least that could be customized which would be another advantage

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to coordinate daily or long-term tasks in a simple way wunderlist is what you need, it is very comfortable to use since you can have it on your mobile platforms. I consider it as the best manager in the market today

With wunderlist I have been able to improve my performance without the need to invest, thanks to the fact that its free use is an advantage and despite this, they provide you with a very efficient personal support. Other solved problems could be: schedule tasks in a simple way, add group notes, share activities with third parties, control my agenda and many more. Without a doubt, it's one of the best I've tried

Wunderlist review by Melody H.
Managing Director

"With wunderlist, planning and organizing will no longer be a problem"

What do you like best?

I can organize all my work and personal activities with wunderlist very easily and without much problem, I can share them, edit them in real time and from any device, which is very useful because we improve our performance. It also has the ability to upload files to reminders, such as images, PDF, audios, among other things. Schedule your activities will no longer be a problem, much less complicated

What do you dislike?

The desktop version could be improved and the user could make it more personified. Also, it does not allow me to see the schedules after registration

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has helped me control my agenda by programming my daily and future tasks to do. I can share activity programs with third parties, add notes, group all the lists by folders and much more. This has increased my productivity and organization by 14%. Is incredible

It is a very explicit platform that you can have it on your computer, iPad or Android tablet, so it will not be a problem to announce any eventuality that you have programmed, if you need to coordinate your daily activities in a simple way this is the application you need. Its biggest advantage is that you can share your lists with colleagues and friends, apart from being able to add reminders to avoid forgetting tasks

Wunderlist review by Brian  S.
Manager

"Wunderlist..... the last list you will ever need"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to organize all my tasks so i can view them in a way that makes me able to work through them to completion. Wunderlist creates a work load you can see and then plan out how to accomplish all the tasks while not losing any due to an overload of work.

What do you dislike?

I would like if you could have multiple people assigned to a single task. At the moment you can only assign a task to one person. I also dislike how the comments do not have a date tag, this would be very helpful to have and be able to see. I dislike how you can not change the color of a task, being able to change the color of a task will make it easier to identify the task and if it needs specific parts to be able to complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GIve wunderlist a try. It has made our work life much easier. The ability to task and manage the tasks in one area with out the need for tons of emails is a huge plus for our business.

We are solving the issue of completing complex tasks that involve multiple people, files, and sub tasks by utilizing Wunderlist. It is difficult to keep track of 20 tasks that are all unique and involve other associates who work on different parts of the task. This provides the ability to keep it all organized and make sure every task it completed.

Wunderlist review by Natalie G.
Post Production Coordinator
Media Production

"Ultimate To-Do List (Integration a Huge Plus)"

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to integration Wunderlist across my Google platform and also slack which makes it really easy to keep tracking of items on my list. I can also put more immediate tasks on my Wunderlist, and keep my notes and tasks for longer-term projects in check. If you put a "by tomorrow" or "by wednesday" language in your task, it will automatically import as a due date

What do you dislike?

The UI is a little bit clunky, and while it will automatically import a due date for your task, it won't recognize you putting in a certain time, which can be helpful if you're scheduling your to-dos. Also your task verbiage gets cut off if you put a day for it to be due, so you don't see the complete original sentence AND the due day. I'd like some more interesting backgrounds, and maybe a little bit more of a sleek looking design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to stay organized, and be able to integrate easily across the majority of your other tools, Wunderlist is a great option.

I use Wunderlist not only to manage my tasks for my full-time job but also for any side gigs and any important personal to-dos. I like that I can see everything in one place.

Wunderlist review by Amy K.
Marketing Coordinators

"Super simple, intuitive list app. LOVE IT. "

What do you like best?

This app is very helpful both personally and professionally. I like the fact that I am able to share the lists with different people for different purposes. The functionality is simple and very intuitive! Even my kids use it.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much but if I had to choose one thing, it would be integration with project management software is lacking. It would be nice to be able to have it sync with the program we use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! Use it at home, use it for work. Your kids will love it. I create and share lists with nearly everyone. This is an excellent tool to stay on top of communication.

Our organization is very open to change and our marketing is constantly evolving to become more effective and efficient. This means that there are many many projects at any given time. This is a very simple and effective tool for tracking daily work as well as projects that are coming up in the future.

Wunderlist review by Dilan D.
Junior Software Engineer

"Never miss an important task"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is very simple to use but most reliable and efficient to-do task manager I've ever used. Instead of keeping sticky notes on the PC or on the desk, this let's me to add the tasks that I do not have any chances to miss as a to-do tasks list. And the reminders can be set to each and every task. The ability of syncing the task lists among the various platforms such as PC, smart phone app, etc is a really good feature. In my case, I'm mainly use Wunderlist in my smartphone and keeping the PC software as a backup and track the list when the smartphone is not around just in case.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be made in a more professional looking way. And adding the ability of theme changes rather than changing just the background would be a nice personal touch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best to-do task manager in the market. Go for it without any doubt.

Never missing an important task is the best use of Wunderlist. It is free to use and provides as much as guidance of a personal assistant.

Wunderlist review by Sharon A.
Project Manager
Computer Games

"Planning organized with Wunderlist"

What do you like best?

I like it a lot because I just opened the user account and I was able to easily select the lists I wanted to work, and I also share the tasks with my colleagues. Also the family lists and updates are made immediately in real time, in the administration panel there are many options and features that are very useful and efficient for the organization of tasks to be performed. My wife also uses Wunderlist for housework, lists of children to organize walks and many other things, all being very useful

What do you dislike?

Although I do not think it has such important faults, it would be good to have a chat option with whom we share tasks and another thing is that I think it has synchronization problems between platforms

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very useful and necessary tool for the planning you want to have, both work because it allows a good organization and management of tasks with my colleagues as well as staff because it also allows to organize many things in the house as the list of the pantry and tasks of the home, you can make lists for the university programming everything in an organized way, without a doubt that it will be very easy to use it and it will help you a lot

They are many because I organize my time, so I have everything in the work day and with the things of my house like the purchases to make, it is easy to create the list, besides the application allows me to share it in this case with my wife so I will not leave I have nothing left to buy because what I'm missing she will remind me at once

Wunderlist review by Aris G.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Design
(10,001+ employees)

"Great and simple tool for small and large amount of tasks"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is a great tool when it comes to productivity. You can have folders with lists within and within the lists there are tasks with little tasks within that you can break the task down to smaller pieces. Also you can share lists with friends and colleges for them to see certain tasks and you can even assign tasks to one another and add comments and files to each task.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the "inbox" list which I and I think most of the users don't use and get annoyed about but it is there and you can't delete or at least hide it from view. The other thing is not having rules like admins and users. it's just everybody is able to change description name and other features of the task that somebody else has created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a task manager or a to do list that is free fast and available on web, android, windows and Ios than Wunderlist is what you need

I use it to share the tasks with my employees. I created list for every client I have and employees add tasks so that everybody knows what needs to be done and I know how things are at every moment: It's just so easy to attach a small screenshot with description and assign task to the one responsible.

Wunderlist review by KRYSTAL K.
Founding Editor

"Wunderlist is a simple but powerful list management app"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is a simple and lightweight app for managing lists and to dos. I use it to manage both my professional and personal to do lists. The interface in intuitive to use and is not overly complicated. It is easy to check items off your lists and to organize various lists. You can also set up reminders for yourself and share lists.

What do you dislike?

I just wish the fonts were a little bigger on the app. I need my reading glasses to red the type on my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A little bonus - I like that users can customize the screen design. If you use it a lot this is a very nice feature, and also you can chooes a background color that makes it easier to read depending on your likes and dislikes.

I use Wunderlist to juggle all my professional and personal to dos and to send myself reminders and set deadlines for completing tasks. I haven't really used it to coordinate with others, though I have shared some of my lists with colleagues, family members and friends ( books to buy, articles to read about new media, for example).

Wunderlist review by User

"Excellent tool for the achievement of the objectives in function of the planning and accomplishment "

What do you like best?

It is a simple and practical tool for the management and organization of activities to be carried out in order to achieve the objectives set, avoiding that one is forgotten, it allows adding dates to set expiration goals, which allows to comply with the proposed, at the same time. time I can go discarding the tasks already done easily and quickly, is an excellent tool for good time organization in coordination with the activities allowing not to miss any and at the same time plan for another date and mark according to its importance.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a tray of eliminated in this way to recover accidentally discarded tasks and make their use more functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider it a useful tool that complements the day to day in the office and in personal life helping to organize the tasks to be done making it easier to reach in turn helps in the planning and coordination of the objectives, does not require downloading It is easily adjusted to the equipment, whether it is fixed or cellular equipment. In addition, I recommend it because it is practical and easy to use for everyday simplicity.

I was able to better manage my time as a function of the activities to be carried out making it easier to achieve the established goals, through the printing option I can capture and take with me the tasks to be done in the day without having to access the computer this option I find it ideal especially when field activities are carried out where access to equipment is scarce motivated to the site and the internet, it gives me the benefit of being up to date with my activities, being able to be more effective, improving with this my productivity being reflected in the scope of the objectives.

Wunderlist review by Mark F.
Creator/Owner/Writer/Artist of Dash Cunning
Fine Art

"Organizes all of your to-do lists"

What do you like best?

There are separate folders for each category. I can even email the lists or print them. You are also notified when other collaborators edit the shared lists.

What do you dislike?

I don't know what anyone wouldn't like about this app. There are different types of notifications you can receive. You can also prioritize your lists, and the items on each list. And, you can create smart lists with smart deadlines. It really does allow you to work smarter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is free. You may access it from anywhere, via your smartphone (iPhone or Android), laptop or desktop or tablet. People are always stressed about not having enough time. Why not try this product, and see if you can get more organized, to use your time more efficiently.

this app helps you get things done more efficiently. You can focus on what is assigned to you, and let other people do their part. This is especially helpful for lean teams, to help us make the most of our time.

Wunderlist review by Eliana M.
Team Lead

"Staying on top of to do lists and tasks with Wunderlist."

What do you like best?

I like how it easy to track time on tasks and projects using Toggl.

It's easy to manage smart tasks with Wunderlist.

This softwareintegrates with gmail thus we receive notifications of important tasks that needs to prioritized and completed before deadline dates.

It very cost-effective thus affordable to any size of business organization.

It very easy to use it and has a simple and intuitive UI thus navigating its features and functionalities becomes simpler.

What do you dislike?

This software integrates with alot systems that we uses in our organization thus excellent internet connectivity is a must to have for everything to run efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend them to give it a trial Asap!

Resources management is better with Wunderlist.

Good for tasks and projects management.

Enhances great team collaboration.

Wunderlist review by Marion G.

"This is exactly what I needed"

What do you like best?

You can organize all the task in wunderlist like it is organized in your mind, and that's even simpler ! Just creating folders, adding details to the task is very easy.

Be able to share the folders / tasks with someone else is so useful ! My boyfriend and I just use our own list of task and mark the task as done whenever we are done with it. No need to argue anymore on things forgotten !!

What do you dislike?

Maybe the UI could be improved a bit but this is only because I have to dislike something. I find it cool but this is probably the least good in everything... This could be very useful if we could set how many things to display in each small task ( in the large view and displaying all tasks in one folder ) as now this is quiet small and only the title / date if displayed. Also, having more than one assignee could be very useful !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep going like this !

I'm sharing ideas, tasks, events with my boyfriend and this is useful for myself to remind me of the important things to do. Also, I use it with my team to add all the tasks with have to do and organize them in folders according to the features. It helps us to sort everything and share easily all the tasks we added without clicking in the calendar, everything is only in one place.

Wunderlist review by Ismael T.
Full-stack Developer

"Wunderlist Review"

What do you like best?

I think Wunderlist is one of the best apps to organize your work or your life because you can add all the tasks you want on differents lists, add priorities, assign to others... Another good thing if the possibility to add due dates, reminders, notes and the most important thing, you can upload files (images, PDFs, docs...); this is important because in a project, for example, you can create a task (a report) and add some files to explain better the improvements that need to develop.

What do you dislike?

The worst thing is that you cannot assign one task to more than one people, and it is important if you are using the software to organize some tasks that need two or three people; it occurs also with the sib-tasks. Another "bad" thing is that you cannot put or write the process of the task, for example, if it has been started, in process, pending... that kind of things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a best software if you want to have all your tasks organized and have a history of all the things you have to do and the things you had done

With Wunderlist I solve my organization problems, because I can have all the diary tasks and chek the finished and this fact improve my productivity. When I started with Wunderlist I thougt that it was another task manager, but whne you work with it all the days you realized that is more than a task manager.

Wunderlist review by deepesh r.
Manager Consulting
(10,001+ employees)

"amazing how simple it is to use it. I am in love with this."

What do you like best?

simple, efficient, to the point. Does what it is supposed to do. does it really well.

What do you dislike?

i hate when the reminders i set do not appear in my calendar at correct times. e.g. if i set a reminder for 3 pm tomorrow, and i have subscribed to the my wunderlist cal, I can only see that i have one reminder entry for wunderlist tomorrow in my calender. i do not see what time it is for. This prevents me from using it for default calendar entry creation tool. I would have really love how easily i would have been able to mark my calendar with just a shortcut key and simple text entered. I really hope Wunderlist is able to crack this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a must have for personal productivity.

setting up reminders for myself, I have not been able to successfully convert others into using this one yet, however few who use love it .

Wunderlist review by Adriana C. M.
(Myself Only)

"My favorite lists app"

What do you like best?

What I love the most is that I can use it with both my Android smartphone and in its web aplication, so I can switch over when I need it. I really like its features, I found this app really versatile with almost every feature you need; you can track your ToDo lists and attach important documents related about your tasks. I like to create checklists and is really important that I can define a due date. We love that we can add and set up notifications on every task and sort the task by priority, alphabetically, due time, creation date or assignee. You can also send the lists by email.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't erase tasks that are in a checklist on my android app, I just can do it in its web app and that since Microsoft bought Wunderlist, it will no longer receive updates or bug fixes. Even though, the app still works perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, if it's important to you the fact that it won't be any more updates or bug fixes, maybe you should try another app, but in our experience, this app is still the best. No only for work, for personal purposes too.

We needed an app that can be use in our personal smartphones and in our computer to track lists from small projects or daily demands, with the simplicity that offer Wunderlist. We also need an app easy to use, with very small memory consumption, intuitive and that we can create collaborating todo lists.

Wunderlist review by Paola S.
Coordinadora de Planificación Estrategica y Operacional

"It is a simply great cross-platform utility"

What do you like best?

It is multiplatform, that is, we can have it installed on the PC, on the mobile (Iphone or Android), this is a great advantage to not depend on a single device. It is easy to use, allows you to organize tasks according to the hierarchy you want and with the importance you want each task, the organization can be based on any system, its interface is minimalist that allows us to quickly learn to use it It is synchronized through a cloud, this is an advantage because the changes you make on the platform from my phone, I will also have them on the pc, table or any other compatible device that contains the app

What do you dislike?

You may have failures when synchronizing many data at the same time

A contributed to the organization of my daily tasks, allows me to take control of time and follow up with my team of work of the critical knots to solve

Wunderlist review by Megan T.
Resident Director
Higher Education

"Wonderful Task Listing App"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Wunderlist is how quickly you can add new tasks to your list, it is a fast and simple process.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about this app is that you cannot connect it to your calendar or add due dates for specific items on the list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this app if you need a simple place to keep random notes & to-do lists. It is nothing fancy, but it works for my needs.

Wunderlist provides me with a space to take quick notes on things I need to do, items I want to research later on, and people I need to follow up with. It allows me to categorize my long to-do lists into the different spaces of my job- such as appointments, projects for my supervisor and projects for my team.

Wunderlist review by Nana M.
Communications Manager
Publishing

"Super simple task tracking and sorting app for phone or desktop "

What do you like best?

Wunderlist kept me organized for years. I've been using it both this for personal life and small tasks at work. I create folders for the various things and sort my to do's. The reminders help me never lose the track, whereas the sharing and assignment tools make it much easier to work in a group. The app synchronization on phone and desktop is the best feature so far. It's fast, sleek, useful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to mention so far. Have been using it for years and it's pretty simple:

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a to-do list app that is super easy to use, sleek, and stable, then you should definitely try Wunderlist both for work and personal life.

Task management and tracking.

Wunderlist review by Saul Ivan R.
CTO

"Intuitive Tasks"

What do you like best?

The cross-platform capabilities of the application. You can find it as a chrome extension or as an app on your cell phone and having all in Sync is amazing. It might sound visceral but I really enjoy the user experience details, like the intuitive dynamic movement of the design or the sounds when you mark as done some task. The design could be the best characteristic of the application, but it is not just how it looks, it is more the way it behaves and react to the user interaction.

What do you dislike?

You require to have internet even for the minimum features of the application. It lacks of some of the heavy features that some other management tools could bring but even as it is a downside of the application I can say that it really shines on compensating it with its simplicity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep mostly on Sync within your devices to get the most of it, also to have a record available on your most common used platforms. Seeing the other questions here it is mostly to get an excellent track over the tasks, it is really good for that, but it is mostly because it lacks of the other features of issues and reports but it also lacks of the complexity that those features could have bring as well.

It is just great to schedule tasks and having a registry of all the past and future tasks to do.

Wunderlist review by Andre K.

"Best for organising your thoughts"

What do you like best?

I have been using Wunderlist for years now, and it is definitely the best tool for keeping track of your team's notes and ideas that come spontaneously. Its platform is simple and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Colour schemes could improve organization of lists. Desktop version could have more features as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy-to-use solution to keep track of your notes, this is one to consider. Our team works remotely, we don't have an established office, so keeping track of ideas and everyone up-do-date about were projects are headed is essential and can easily be done online with it.

Wunderlist helped sharing of idea brainstorming among the team. Our ideas have become more organised and there is a global sense of preserving ideas and concepts as they come on the go, which is very important as most of the team works remotely.

Wunderlist review by Angelo O.
Graphic designer capo
Graphic Design

"Best to do app, can be improved, but still the best imoo"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist, in my only opinion, is the best "to-do" app avaible at the moment. You can use it on all your platform (even Linux) and you can share your lists with your team. It also allows you to set reminders and alarms for your events. There is also a free plan that can meet the needs of the majority of the users.

What do you dislike?

The web version it's not so useful as the app version is. Also they can improve the customization of the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using Wunderlist to note and see what you have to do relating a project is a useful thing, I reccomend you to test it out since there is a free plan that can help you understand how it can improve your workflow.

Thanks to Wunderlist I have all the steps and "to-do" things under control, following what I need and what I've to do for that specific project or that specific client. My productivity, and the productivity of my team, was sincreased by 500%.

Wunderlist review by Ronald H.
Wunderlist is easy to use and learn, to do a better team work

"Wunderlist is easy to use and learn, to do a better team work"

What do you like best?

What we like most about this software is that you can open user accounts easily in lines. In addition, with Wunderlist you can share your to-do lists, edit them and add comments. All these advantages make it a great lightweight and simple tool to manage e organizes several lines at the same time and then get reminders, and oddly enough, it really helps the company and our team become more competent when considering a business

What do you dislike?

What I hate most about Wunderlist is that the reminders that I configure do not appear, but in the evaluation of the advantages that this tool gives us, we obtain that it was the best we could know compared to other software, we also like it in 90% since It is easy and useful to offer better services to our users

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this tool because in it we get an application that has helped me to control my agenda by scheduling my daily and future tasks to do, In addition they can get an excellent follow-up of the tasks to be essential when making ideas and make our team is up to date with your projects, since it makes us grow as a company

We are trying to solve and complete complex tasks that involve several people within the company, there are many benefits we have received such as looking for content related to cleanliness and ecology to share on my social networks with just a button

Wunderlist review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Wunderlist is wunderbar for staying on top of tasks"

What do you like best?

It's reminder feature that helps me see what I need to do in a timely manner; the fact that there's a mobile and desktop version of the app that sync w/ each other; and the section for adding notes to a to-do (and other things like attach a file); and its ability to easily create different lists/groups and move a to-do from one to another. Being able to complete a to-do from the notification icons has also been pretty key.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't always sync perfectly, so I don't get some to-do's in one or the other app after I've added it to just 1 (either mobile or desktop app) and didn't check the other soon after.

I can keep track of the many things I need to do (or have ideas for) in the different aspects of my life instead of trying to put everything in my calendar.

Wunderlist review by Steven B.
Mr

"Easily track flow"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, enables you to sort out assignments as indicated by the progression you need and with the significance you need each undertaking, the association can be founded on any framework, its interface is moderate that enables us to rapidly figure out how to utilize It is synchronized through a cloud, this is leverage on the grounds that the progressions you make on the stage from my telephone, I will likewise have them on the pc, table or whatever other good gadget that contains the application. My most loved element of Wunderlist is the way rapidly you can add new undertakings to your rundown, it is a quick and straightforward procedure.

What do you dislike?

You can't interface it to your timetable or include due dates for explicit things on the rundown and you require to have web notwithstanding for the base highlights of the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You ought to totally think about utilizing Wunderlist as an errand chief. It's as incredible as you would ever request it to be. In the event that you need to keep it basic and use it to oversee basic supply records, at that point it's ideal for that. In the event that you need to utilize it for complex assignment the board, at that point it's a strong choice for that also. The free form is strong. Paid highlights are truly profitable and worth your cash.

Sharing of thought conceptualizing among the group. Our thoughts have turned out to be increasingly sorted out and there is a worldwide feeling of protecting thoughts and incredibly in a hurry, which is critical as the greater part of the group works remotely. I have every one of the means and "to-do" things leveled out, after what I need and what I've to accomplish for that particular venture or that particular customer. My efficiency, and the profitability of my group, was expanded a great deal. I remember undertakings I have to do any longer. I likewise use it to work with my partners. It's valuable in following the progression of the entire group.

Wunderlist review by My N.
Bank's Controller/Senior Vice President Assistant
Banking

"Wunderlist is not only for absent-minded person, but also for team-workers"

What do you like best?

I first used Wunderlist thanks to a recommendation from a co-worker, since I told him I was very forgettul. I found it so helpful since I tend to forget things. Now with Wunderlist, I can make sure I did not miss any important task or deadline. So I use Wunderlist as my bestfriend - I resort to it every single day, in every aspect of life: from work to daily task to groceries shopping!

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily dislike it. It's just I feel like there are many things wunderlist can improve. I believe many users will agree with me in that wunderlist needs a better marketing team because there are so many features of wunderlist users do not know of, and do not use, at all. So basically Wunderlist is..."too basic". If a competitor comes up with a similar application, similar use and function, but nicer looking and probably has more functions, then people will switch right away! since it's a bit...too basic.

I do not forget tasks I need to do anymore. I also use it to work with my teammates. It's useful in tracking the flow of the whole team.

Wunderlist review by Roshan P.
Junior Executive
Apparel & Fashion

"Never miss the important tasks"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist allows me to manage my important tasks. And being a free software, there is nothing to even compete with it. With the help of the reminders and alerts, it notify me to do the tasks on time. And also it supports various platforms such as smart phone, pc and smart watch. When all the things are synchronized, it is super easy to manage the tasks and monitor those.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing to dislike. Prefect job on the software. But as a general comment, I could mention that, if there is a way of changing the whole theme of the software without changing just the background, that will be an added personal touch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use a free cloud-based task management application, this is it. You would't find any better solutions.

Not missing the important tasks of the business environment is the key thing to success. So, Wunderlist helps me to get there.

Wunderlist review by Josie L.
Education Officer
Higher Education
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Very helpful tool for cooperation with all team."

What do you like best?

For me, it is helpful tools with which I can plan implementation individual and professional. Also, it is easy to organize and announce our lists of a deal, movies, and housework. It is nice to work with reminding of which subject to start work and where to finish.

What do you dislike?

I really Like that service and I don't see any bad problems which can destroy any department everything during my working days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you can do better. You can collaborate with everybody.You will always receive reminders at any time which is really great for work. You can be sure that this platform works with all kind of devices.

Just with one click we can establish deadlines and reminders, appoint tasks. With this program, our task always will be done be in time so we have the ability to never be late. Also to share our lists and work on projects with teamwork or friends is much faster.

Wunderlist review by Jeheen Mahmood Z.
Senior Data Analyst

"Great user friendly tool for group sharing"

What do you like best?

I like the interface. There are several other to do list. But this one looks rather different in the setup. I usually use it on a work/life mix up. So far it has been running smoothly between the 2 circles, allowing me to keep an eye on both groups without any overlap.

Great little app to have on your phone as well. In fact, I like the app version more than the website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing there to dislike. It does what it is made for, no problem there. As for improvements, sometimes the UI looks a little bland. A little more trendy UI will be a nice addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Minimalistic setup for a quick overview of the things running in the background. There might be more complicated functions. But I didn't need them. I wanted a painless checklist on my phone that I can share with my family and team alike for short tasks (fewer details) and it did great.

Easy to connect with different groups and keep an eye on their respective progress. Great portability since I use it mostly on my phone.

It helps the user to keep a checklist/to-dos handy and mark them off when going through work. I have seen smaller details falling through cracks under the heat of work. Even the most careful person forgets to do a vital task sometimes. Having an easily accessible checklist, really helps in this case to stay focused on the steps.

Wunderlist review by Matt M.
Cofounder - Clear Choice Test Prep
E-Learning

"Collaborative task management system that plays well with others!"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is intuitive, powerful, and beautiful. Best of all, it can be easily integrated into your existing workflows (email, slack, etc).

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to save template lists for projects like "packing for a camping trip" etc. It's a simple feature to add, and I'm a bit surprised that it doesn't already exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should absolutely consider using Wunderlist as a task manager. It's as powerful as you could ever ask for it to be. If you want to keep it simple and use it to manage grocery lists, then it's perfect for that. If you want to use it for complex task management, then it's a solid option for that as well. The free version is solid. Paid features are very valuable and worth your $$.

We actually use Wunderlist tasks as an inbox for actionable items. We can also create tiered levels of importance by setting due dates, stars, etc. It's been really valuable for helping us keep tasks from falling through the cracks. Tasks exist in a simple, reviewable state at all times. They're never sitting in somebody's inbox waiting to be integrated into a workflow.

Wunderlist review by John A.
Master Plumber
Construction

"Wunderlist Review"

What do you like best?

I like being able to share tasks and to-do's with coworkers and colleagues. The seamless integration across platforms really makes it easy to share information.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have syncing issues based on what network I am connected to. Also, sometimes it seems like my colleagues aren't getting the conversation messages that I am sending them related to a specific task or project that we are working on together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this product a chance, it has personally impressed me from the start. It is superior to any other app of its kind that I have tried. Collaborating and checking things off of my list of to-do's has never been easier.

We, as a company, have been able to increase collaboration efforts while decreasing the need to have more in-person meetings to discuss project specifics. Everyone has been able to follow everyone eles's workflow by being able to share lists.

Wunderlist review by Chris M.
Owner Operator
Consumer Services

"Love this app!"

What do you like best?

I constantly look for content related to cleaning and eco-friendliness to share on my social media. Before I found Wunderlist, I had 4m book marks. This app allows me to just click one button and save to different lists - for me it's twitter worthy AND/OR blog ideas.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything to dislike yet. I'm not a power user, so I'm sure as I get more into it, there will be some challenges that I find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it - honestly. It is so easy to use. I rarely reave about a product, but this is awesome.

I farm social media content always...on numerous devices. Bookmarking is time consuming and my phone saves the bookmark in a dffiernet folder than my tablet, which is different than my laptop. Wunderlist is a one stop shop for me to save links and idea. It's literally like Pinterest for my Twitter Feed.

Wunderlist review by Cordelia E.
Web Developer

"Wunderlist is a great tool for my team, which helps me to organize work"

What do you like best?

Wunderlist is great software that gives you the ability to easily execute to-do lists. He helps me a lot, both for work and in my personal life! I like the fact that I have the opportunity to have several lists of cases at once. This product is simple and easy to use. In addition, there is a section of notes that allows you to say something that may be important, and you have the opportunity to share the list with other team members. The best thing about Wunderlist is that you can easily access it on any device and always save it.

What do you dislike?

I like this app, it's true. However, I would like the free version to have more tasks. But still you get many free functions. The mobile user interface seems to me a little unreliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the Wunderlist. I am sure that you can apply this service both at work and at home. You risk nothing, because you can use the free version.

Personally, I use it for my work and my personal life every day - Wunderlist helps organize the performance and monitoring of work tasks for me and my colleagues, and also helps in everyday life. Wunderlist very much organizes my life.

Wunderlist review by Douglass C.
Marketing Manager
Airlines/Aviation

"Great and fast tracking system."

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I found the key to a better solution at work. I can perform my tasks faster than ever. I know that I can control a few projects at the one time and this software will help me. Also, I can plan the performance of both personal and pro tasks.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't have any big problems with this software. I guess it is impossible to have an issue here as this platform works well and always helps us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The great ability to create your list of projects. Wonderful sharing system will help you work much better and productive. Also, I would like to say that you will have access to this product from any device which is a really great opportunity to cooperate with your team.

At work, we can easy to cooperative with everyone. The best way of working on the performance of our project with all our colleagues. Also, we have the ability to share with our list not just with our team but with friend or relatives too.