tibbr Reviews & Product Details

tibbr Overview

What is tibbr?

tibbr® is the enterprise social network for work. tibbr connects people, files, apps, and business actions in context and in an entirely personal way. With an intuitive look and feel – microblogs, profiles, instant messaging, virtual meetings, email, and mobile apps – tibbr empowers employees to find and engage with the right people and information in context, and in real time. Hosted in-the-cloud (secure locations globally) or on-premise behind your firewall, tibbr integrates with your organization’s core systems to create a unified user experience delivering critical updates from both people and applications. It’s about the people and technology working together. With tibbr, employees can better manage the data, projects and processes that propel your business forward.

tibbr Details
Discussions
tibbr Community
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)

Get work done faster by connecting people, discussions, apps, tasks, and content.

TIBCO
Phone
1 650 846 1000
1997
Palo Alto, CA
@TIBCO
4,416 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

TIBCO Software is a leading provider of infrastructure software creating event-enabled enterprises to use on-premise or in the cloud.

tibbr Screenshots

tibbr Reviews

Showing 16 tibbr reviews
Already have tibbr?
Degree in Programmer
What do you like best?

My specialty chose to try tibbr as a free preliminary two or three months ago. Tibbr offers an approach to making an online "space" that can be shared between individuals in a similar division to share thoughts and have discourses. A record must be made before using tibbr, and this was allowed to try as well. Overall, tIbbr offered us most of what we needed: an approach to bring together some social applications and a vehicle for correspondence and to move forward within our area of expertise. It was really simple to set up, use and explore. One of the highlights was that it incorporates programming that we use every day in our specialization, for example, Google Drive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The principle downside that we saw of this application was the cost. Each extra application that you need to utilize or include costs an extra expense for every client every month, which can include rapidly. Past that, the application was helpful and natural to utilize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before utilizing tibbr, our area of expertise had a few discussions and ventures continuous, every one of which was overseen through an alternate social application (email, Facebook, Google Drive, and so on). Tibbr allowed us the chance to combine the majority of this data in one simple to-utilize application. This has improved things monstrously, and takes into account individuals to administer different undertakings on the double. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Specialist
Airlines/Aviation
What do you like best?

Typically the joining of this product with different business content administration programming that we utilizes in our association is great. I like the way its simple to share records to a lovers utilizing Tibbr. This development upgrades great coordinated hard work of groups inside our relationship consequently expanding productivity amongst work. I like the manner in which this product is intended to be instinctive and clients welcoming henceforth its simple to use absent much by way of preparing required. I additionally love the way that it must be effectively incorporated with different virtual products. Lastly, there are things like gathering plans which can be less utilized in my association however beyond any doubt do makes it a healthy item. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From beginning we built upwards an enterprise case for Tibbr and it was through and through exorbitant. We all have it in our association yet it is costly. Additionally the second thing about any online networking like programming is the immateriality of blogposts in ones feed. When Tibbr can look after business, at that point it will be a flat out great object to have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tibbr may be a gorgeous route for mid-to substantial calculable divisions UN agency direct completely different undertakings to solidify the bulk of their information during a solitary application. i'd urge people to offer it an attempt since it coordinates varied informal organizations and features a efficient, natural interface. In any case, i'd caution others that the prices for individual applications within tibbr will while not abundant of a stretch embrace, significantly for intensive teams, and to take care concerning this whereas making an attempt the merchandise ab initio. without faltering I very recommend the use of this product since it improves nice joint effort than expands effectiveness of labor therefore yielding high potency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improves extraordinary correspondence amid work for our teams on these lines nice coordinated effort that yields high productivity.It unimaginable instrument for document sharing.Tibbr acts like Skype for Business and intrinsically, it's a fantastic computer network programming. the benefits that we tend to relish are, as an example, cooperation of teams during a single spot and permits them to go with documents and applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organization Manager
Computer Hardware
What do you like best?

The joining of this product with different business content administration programming that we utilizes in our association is great.I like the way its simple to share records to my partners utilizing Tibbr.This programming upgrades great coordinated effort of groups in our association consequently expanding productivity amid work.I like the manner in which this product is intended to be instinctive and clients inviting henceforth its simple to use absent much by way of preparing required. I additionally love the way that it is effectively incorporated with different virtual products. Lastly, there are things like gathering plans which are less utilized in my association however beyond any doubt do makes it a healthy item. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first we built up a business case for Tibbr and it was through and through exorbitant. We have it in our association yet it is costly. Additionally the second thing about any online networking like programming is the immateriality of posts in ones feed. In the event that Tibbr can take care of business, at that point it will be a flat out great item to have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tibbr is a stunning route for mid-to substantial estimated divisions who direct different undertakings to solidify the majority of their data in a solitary application. I would urge individuals to give it a shot since it coordinates various informal organizations and has a streamlined, natural interface. In any case, I would caution others that the costs for individual applications inside tibbr can without much of a stretch include, particularly for extensive groups, and to be careful about this while attempting the product initially.without faltering I very suggest the utilization of this product since it improves great joint effort than expands effectiveness of work hence yielding high efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improves extraordinary correspondence amid work for our groups along these lines great coordinated effort that yields high productivity.It incredible instrument for document sharing.Tibbr acts prefer Skype for Business and as such, it is an incredible intranet programming. The advantages that we relish are, for example, cooperation of groups in a single spot and enables them to associate with documents and applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

helps connect people, discussions and app creation within my company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

linear stream of messages can be confusing to initial users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Redefines the idea of enterprise collaboration solution -- creates a new workflow and meaning to collaboration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Getting employees up to speed fast, using social interaction with less of a learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to get started. I felt it took some time to get used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it time to understand what it can do for you. You'll like it once you get going Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

On boarding processing for new hires. Interacting with them throughout the firm Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Easy to use and has nice functions. Easy to follow. Nice graphics and not badly pricedz Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Help could be better. Easier to get to would be nice function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I would Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Befits many ways easy to use and saves money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Agente de préstamos
What do you like best?

I love working while I'm out of the office. Tibbr offers a way to create an online space that could also be tested for free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's quite complex. I can not always find or access items that I know I should be able to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Tibbr is great in this sense because I can easily find and share ideas between a larger team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

share innovative ideas We do not have a common platform before Tibbr and it's really working well for us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate
Law Practice
What do you like best?

It is cost efficient and it has been a good way to handle our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is not the most user friendly program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to work amongst many individuals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Love staying connected and being able to work While out of the office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can’t say that there is anything I dislike about tibbr. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

People can start using tibbr immediately without a long learning curve or expensive training Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting everyone working in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CF
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

its not user friendly.. the reply messages on it are not organized well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

User interface is not good

The way messages organized is also not good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

no benifits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can connect to a community of recruiting teams at other firms that are similar to ours. It allows for an easy share of ideas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think some times Tibbr can be difficult to navigate. I can't always find or access items that I know I should be able to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Across a couple of connected organizations, we use Tibbr to connect and share ideas almost as if it is a social network. I think Tibbr is cool in this respect because I am able to easily search and share ideas amongst a larger team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is single point of access portal for all of an organization's online, cloud, and social technologies. We can use Tibbr as a hub or dashboard to administrate all of your accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is rather complex and made only for business use-case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tibbr is not just for microblogging and sending social messages. It simplifies many business usecases. You can use video conferencing integrations to send invitations and host event, you can set up meetings and events. You can store the contenst of meeting and share, Give it a try Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are creating virtual workspaces, or subjects, which can be used to gather topic-specific content and disucssions. These subjects can be followed and shared with the whole company or just specific users. Tibbr is useful in it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tutor
Health, Wellness and Fitness
What do you like best?

My department decided to try tibbr as a free trial a couple of months ago. Tibbr offers a way to create an online "space" that can be shared between people in the same department to share ideas and have discussions. An account has to be made before using tibbr, and this was free to try as well. Overall, tIbbr offered us most of what we wanted: a way to consolidate several social applications and a medium for communication and tracking progress within our department. It was fairly easy to set up, use, and navigate. One of our favourite features was that it integrates software that we use daily in our department, such as Google Drive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The main drawback that we saw of this application was the price. Each additional application that you want to use or add costs an additional fee per user per month, which can add up quickly. Beyond that, the application was very useful and intuitive to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tibbr is an amazing way for mid- to large-sized departments who oversee multiple projects to consolidate all of their information in a single application. I would encourage people to try it out because it integrates multiple social networks and has a streamlined, intuitive interface. However, I would warn others that the prices for individual apps within tibbr can easily add up, especially for large teams, and to be wary of this when trying the software initially. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prior to using tibbr, our department had several conversations and projects ongoing, each of which was managed through a different social application (email, Facebook, Google Drive, etc). Tibbr gave us the opportunity to consolidate all of this information in one easy-to-use application. This has simplified things immensely, and allows for people to oversee multiple projects at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Manager- North India
What do you like best?

When I joined my latest company, it was change as everything was new to me, Be it function, industry or colleagues. But this company used Tibbr as a social media platform for all the workforce. It helped me gained productivity as I was able to connect to relevant people, a perfect place to ask questions and find all the information.

It became my home-screen as all the necessary web apps were accessible using Tibbr. LinkedIn, Zoho Apps (CRM, people, accounts etc), Twitter; everything was on Tibbr homepage. All the feeds by colleagues, different functions was in one place. Also customizable themes made it attractive in look & feel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some Web apps with heavy data; the speed to process request was sometimes slow. Mostly in cases of CRM apps where there is too much data. It was faster processing while opened in normal browser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the best social media platform for internal employees. It's so live at each individual, each department feels connect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Definitely, it connects all the employees in one place. A good platform for all different departments to connect. Also it improves the productivity of new employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With all its features, I find that the best thing about Tibbr is it is very easy to use. It has a great UI and all the excessive training hours for a new software are saved. When it comes to features, I like how we can share documents using TIbbr and how one can easily post his/her ideas. It acts a good knowledge source for us. I also love the fact that it is easily integrated with other softwares. And finally, there are things like meeting schedules which are less used in my organisation but sure do makes it a wholesome product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first we developed a business case for Tibbr and it was outright costly. We have it in our organisation but it is expensive. Also the second thing about any social media like software is the irrelevance of posts in ones feed. If Tibbr can do something about it then it will be an absolute good product to have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tibbr is a platform for sharing innovative ideas. We didn't have any common platform before Tibbr and is really working well for us. Also although we have a separate Knowledge Management Portal, but Tibbr has become an unofficial knowledge sharing platform for all and it becomes extremely easy to leverage on other projects while working on one's own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Keep everybody in the loop.

Instantly see what colleagues are sharing for a snapshot of what’s going on in your company at any given moment.

Ping your people to generate new ideas, uncover new opportunities, and solve tough problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find any big issues as such, but there were some minor troubles while conducting surveys with this tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tibbr is a platform for sharing innovative ideas. big team should use this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tibbr is a platform for sharing innovative ideas. We didn't have any common platform before Tibbr and is really working well for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for tibbr?