Clinked

Learning about Clinked?

Clinked Reviews

Ask Clinked a Question
Showing 12 Clinked reviews
Clinked review by Amy Sofiath S.
Amy Sofiath S.

"A unique platform to keep you active in communicating with your clients and co-workers"

What do you like best?

Clinked I like the way it keeps me connected with my client portfolio, because it keeps me active with everything related to tasks and pending activities, I like your choice of discussions, since it allows me to chat with clients and get to an agreement that benefits both parties, their notifications are synchronized with my calendar and date assigned to an activity, for example a meeting, the notifications notify me in time to be more than punctual and meet the clients, another unique feature of this software is that it allows me to see who of my other colleagues is online, and so to be able to consult some details before making any concrete decisions with the client, internally this tool has been very useful since it allows me to share some files, such as construction plans, digital models, and presentations of a certain project, I like its web interface, it is very attractive and it is not necessary to have installed the application on the PC, since from the internet I can access with just authenticate.

What do you dislike?

It is very good, but it can not be perfect, because its storage cloud when it is in trial period is very small, it reaches only to save some data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To all those who care about keeping their clients involved in their work, and give them the attention they deserve, I recommend clinked, it is a fairly complete software that will help a lot within the company and improve your dealings with your customers, encourage and join!

Its implementation and management within the company improved many things, in the few that could express and that are of great importance is internal communication, has been strengthened much more since clinked arrived, and not only has solved the problem internally, but also it has done it externally because our clients have been quite satisfied with our work, and I know that clinked has influenced all this, because we have created an active and fast line to communicate within the company and with our clients.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Clinked
Clinked review by Eduvimar Angeles L.
Eduvimar Angeles L.

"the tool for corporate collaborative work"

What do you like best?

What I like most from the point of view of my work is that it allows me to perform tasks and exchanges of information in a collaborative way, taking advantage of the functions of downloading files and participating in discussions in an easy-to-use space thanks to its clean, neat and simple.

What do you dislike?

With the use of Clinked is a limiting aspect the fact that it has little compatibility to be integrated with other software, besides that we do not have its implementation for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because they are excellent modern help to carry out collaborative business work in order to improve communications and information exchanges between the members of a team and customers.

The main benefit of this portal is the ease of use it provides, in addition to being an excellent platform to share files and carry out project management. On the one hand, it has greatly favored interaction with other co-workers and customers to whom we develop systems and we need to have constant communication with them, requiring an immediate and secure response, on the other hand it provides a large storage capacity. Without a doubt, the implementation of this great platform has allowed me to maintain an active communication with other colleagues during the development of different activities where in addition to exchanging ideas I have requested that you share with me files that with this tooling I have had no problems.

What Mobile Development Platforms solution do you use?

Clinked review by michell d.
michell d.

"Bridging the gap for effective communication through the cloud."

What do you like best?

The need to remain active and up-to-date with our responsibilities regarding the supervision and development of the projects, was initially affected because some of the people responsible for the different departments of the company, continuously had to perform tasks outside of the company. the same and even more outside the country to be able to fulfill labor commitments, this situation led us to look for an alternative to facilitate the collaboration, exchange, supervision and administration of the different projects. There were many positive comments we received about Clinked that motivated us to start using this tool in the cloud. The implementation of this software has given us confidence and security in our work, since we can exchange and share information through the cloud and in real time and with the certainty that it is a tool that guarantees absolute confidentiality, allowing information only be manipulated by the authorized, this way has allowed us to form working groups between the clients and company, or only employees of the company for the review of projects before the delivery of results. Regardless of our location we have used the benefits of the mobile application through which we receive and share the updates we make to the different files and one of the aspects that has helped us the most is the possibility of chatting for group consultations between clients and company staff, which greatly facilitates clarifying doubts and correcting possible errors through suggestions.

What do you dislike?

Our need for international travel has led us to frequently use the Clinked tool, so we suggest improving communication with technical support, which depending on the location takes a long time to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trust this tool in the cloud to streamline communication and decision making. Take advantage of the benefits that Clinked offers to review, update and comment on your projects.

The communication has been favored significantly between the company and the clients and between employees of the company even outside the range of work, it has been excellent since we do not depend on the electronic mail not even being in business trips our projects have been affected.

Clinked review by Mike Lester R.
Mike Lester R.

"White Label Customer Portal that is so easy to implement and use in an instant"

What do you like best?

What made me decide to go in on a deal for Clinked White Label Customer Portal is it's very simple yet effective approach to doing client portals that are very enterprise looking and feature sets that you won't believe is available in a very affordable package. Files, Forum discussions, Live Chat, Project Announcements, Video Embeds, HTML / iframe embeds, it's all so available on a single portal.

What do you dislike?

There are still some bugs on the Clinked app, which I already raised to them about the multiple domains whitelisted for embeds feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For people considering white label solutions for your client, Clinked is one of the more affordable and easiest solution to deploy. My screenshot of my client portal already shows how well their customization for your portal really works wonders!

Businesses would like to communicate faster and more efficient with their customers. Get some direct line and a more personable approach. Emails don't hit the spot anymore so Clinked addresses / fills that gap. It does so very well.

Clinked review by Laurie W.
Laurie W.

"Cloud-based portal software that allows teams to collaborate and manage projects"

What do you like best?

What I like most is that it includes a search tool, integration of third-party applications, task management, file sharing and collaboration tools. I can collaborate on projects assigning tasks, requesting approvals in documents and commenting on user activities. I love it because the panel gives me a centralized view of all project groups, activities, conversations and project tasks. File sharing allows me to load and tag multiple files from multiple devices.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most is the lack of management tools and customer collaboration which hurts the accuracy and efficiency of the projects, there are no integrations to several software the only obvious integration is Adobe Sign. It has storage limitations. I would like your interface to look better and present more features for personalization and blank labeling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendations are based on the operation within the Clinked portal based on the cloud, you can send and upload files of any size, initiate discussions and chat groups, establish task lists and deadlines, add to the group calendar and much more. You can set control access permissions for individual users and preview documents before downloading them. You can also design a custom mobile application for your business, your customers and team members can download your application to share files and communicate together from anywhere.

The benefits for the Organization is that it is a simple, secure tool for communication and collaboration with the client that is integrated with the website through a widget. It has resolved problems of administration, sharing and discussion of the content of projects and teams, while monitoring activities and deadlines. It facilitates collaboration between clients and teams, I share files, I organize tasks and events in minutes.

Clinked review by Karl G.
Karl G.

"A great client portal for your business."

What do you like best?

Clinked allows me to communicate with my customers on each of their projects with all the assets, comments and more right from within the portal. I'm not clicking into all the third party websites like DropBox, Drive, Messenger, email and more to keep a project on track.

About the only project related tool I use outside of Clinked is my billing software.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the interface was a little better looking and had more features for customization and white labeling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using many other platforms for managing projects, consider Clinked. It's fast flexible and comes at a great pricepoint.

I was (unsuccessfully) using all types of channels to manage projects and project assets - DropBox, Drive, Messenger, email, Trello, etc. Now Clinked allows me to manage the projects from a single location.

And the white labeling makes me look a lot more professional than I probably am.

Clinked review by nick h.
nick h.

"Daily communication with a tool in the cloud."

What do you like best?

The volume of work and exchange of information within the company and with our customers increased in recent years, which led us to look for a better alternative to improve communication within the company and with customers. The use of electronic mail no longer satisfied our needs, since the volume of information, the demands of reports, communication and delivery of results must be done daily and in real time. The use of Clinked through the cloud significantly improved the performance of our activities. We have managed to store and exchange with confidentiality confidential data files of the company or clients that have a high level of demand. It is very gratifying to know that we can share files in an unlimited way with our customers, since the size of the files is not a limitation, and best of all, regardless of their location. Through the use of Clinked it has been possible to keep the databases updated, thanks to the participation of the people involved. It is a very flexible platform to which we have adapted easily and quickly, and thanks to chat among many other options offered by this program, it is characterized by being more complete than the various programs that have gone through our company. Having incorporated the use of Clinked into our activities, has helped us to enhance the prestige of our customers.

What do you dislike?

So far there have been many benefits and satisfactions achieved with the use of Clinked, knowing that with the contributions of us users, each day will increase the strengths and overcome the weaknesses with which we have not particularly faced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a good alternative we recommend using the optional tutorial to get the most out of using this tool.

The planning in the calendar according to the needs of the clients based on the immense volume of work, as well as the exchange of information with excellent feedback between the company and its clients helped to enhance the name of the company and improve the credibility of the company same.

Clinked review by Drake Chien Lung C.
Drake Chien Lung C.
View Original January 22, 2019

"Decent product"

What do you like best?

Product seems decent for file sharing. It is a platform where you can white label file sharing system. Does what it states in the product description. User from one group can not see files and users from another group unless you provide access to their user account.

What do you dislike?

Email the support team and takes on average 30 minutes to respond. You would need to pay for the premium support in order to have them on the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't care about support, than it could be the right product for your company.

File sharing with clients. Still in the testing phase. Hopefully, we will be able to use them to share files properly with clients

Clinked review by CaraJoy N.
CaraJoy N.

"Great Project Portal"

What do you like best?

Being able to create a group for each client/project has really helped me stay organized. Clinked allows you to upload files and share with different levels of security. I'm able to create an app from my group.

What do you dislike?

The app does not function properly on Android P, Google Pixel 3 XL. I have to use the mobile web site, which isn't bad, but not as simple on my phone as the app.

I'm able to keep client deliverables and project pieces in one place, that they too are you able to use.

Clinked review by Katie M.
Katie M.

"Organized - Easy to Use "

What do you like best?

It’s been really easy for our team to track tasks, clients, and projects with clinked. It’s easy to follow and cleanly organized, yet not overwhelming. This is a lesser known software on the come up for sure.

What do you dislike?

You can’t copy task lists to add to different people/clients, etc.

It cleanly keeps track of tasks for all employees so we can easily see what is going on for each employee. It also helps us share files with clients which is HUGE.

Clinked review by User

"Experience with clinked "

What do you like best?

The need to remain active and up to date our responsibility regarding the supervision and development of the projects.Files ,forms discussion,live chat ,project announcement it's also available on a single portal.clinked allowed me to communicate with my customers on each of their projects with all the assets.

What do you dislike?

The app do not function properly on Android p ,Google pixel 3xl .And also I have to use mobile web and that is difficult but is not simple as on my phone as app.

I'm able to keep client deliverable and project piece in one place ,that they too are you able to use.

Clinked review by Frank W.
Frank W.

"trial for a potential customer who was considering purchasing"

What do you like best?

very easy implementation and has core functionality

What do you dislike?

not that simple to integrate into a content platform

integration into a content platform

Learning about Clinked?

* We monitor all Clinked reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.