Pure360 Reviews & Product Details

What is Pure360?

Pure360 was founded in 2001, we are a UK-based email & SMS marketing provider who specialise in understanding our clients and getting the very best results from their campaigns. We work with over 1,400 organisations including brands such as Wagamama, innocent drinks, The FT, Bravissimo, PayPal and Occam. Our company vision is “redefining email to transform our customers’ digital marketing results”. We allow marketers to send clever, results-driven campaigns without over complicating things. The Pure360 suite of solutions including PureCampaign, PureTargeting, PurePromotions and PureIntelligence empower and bring cutting edge technology and intelligence to the hands of some of the world's leading Ecommerce businesses.

Pure360 Screenshots

Pure360 Reviews

1-41 of 41 total Pure360 reviews
Marketing Account Manager

"Excellent Support!"

What do you like best?

I'm fairly new to using Pure360 and have had some fairly complex projects that have needed pushing through. The support i've had has been fantastic from everyone i've spoken to, i genuinely can't fault it.

Even when I've had reporting queries they've been answered the same day (which hasn't been the case for other suppliers i've used)

What do you dislike?

It would be great for the software to combine all the information for a campaign together (lists, messages, reporting etc). It's all sectioned out at the moment meaning you have to click on different sections based on what you want.

From a reporting point of view it would be great to be able to export data directly from the relevant page (non-opens, clicked etc)

The dynamic reply function is great as we've needed to direct queries to specific people in the business. I don't think i've seen this functionality in email software before so it's really helped!

Head of Creative

"Great customer service and performance"

What do you like best?

My customer success manager, Katie, is brilliant, we have regular calls to discuss our clients and how we can work as a team to improve on metrics. Even though there are restrictions with what we can do with some clients she offers insights that can still be implemented.

What do you dislike?

Some functionality of the PureCampaign system, but it's more me wanting to be able to do a million things that I appreciate take time/money/effort to implement. The inability to add/remove users as and when I like and paying for the privilege.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pure360 isn't just an email platform, they care about you and want to make sure you get the best/most out the system, use your account manager!

Again having Katie at the other end of the phone to bounce ideas off makes my job easier. There also seems to be a genuine interest on how we operate as a business to further understand our needs and wants.

Marketing Manager

"Extremely happy customer"

What do you like best?

As an experience marketer and marketing manager within the University of Sheffield, I've had experience of several email marketing platforms and it's safe to say that Pure360 is the best one that I have used. The drag and drop email builder is very easy to use, yet it is very capable of creating professional looking emails. The integration with our CRM system was also seamless and works exactly as we need. The support from the customer service team is also very responsive.

What do you dislike?

One slight gripe that I've experience is that you need to make sure you save your email before you hit send. I have once sent a test and all looked OK, but then the actual email that sent was a previous draft. Slight problem and nothing that would put me off using or recommending to others.

We primarily use Pure360 to promote our Training Centre (apprenticeships and CPD) and our events. Open rates are higher than I experienced on the previous email platform we used and course and event uptake has followed the same trend.

"Excellent product to grow subscriber base"

What do you like best?

We have multiple campaigns running from multiple accounts, and no email calendar year is the same as the next. Not sure any other product could handle that as well as Pure360 does.

The product is great, the new HTML builder is smart, and the delivery tester is very reliable. I like the reporting which not only provides detailed insights but also gives us a general overview.

The segmentation tool is better than other products I’ve used. Because of this, it’s great for Marketing Automation-based campaigns and useful for collecting/updating preferences from subscribers.

The support service is one of the best I’ve experienced, and the personal touch with account managers has been beneficial; sometimes I’ve been able to get quick changes implemented sooner, and this is priceless. They are also very patient and accommodating whatever situation arises.

The free seminars with learnings and recommendations are very handy and it’s a great way to meet the team.

What do you dislike?

Dislike’s a bit of a strong term, but the one thing that would help is if they had a larger tech and design team. They have a great team at the moment and do wonders with what they have, but more tech would be beneficial. The other is reporting on automated content; I think there are some limitations related to this that require a more bespoke package which comes at an extra cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works, especially for complex annual email programmes. If you’ve got MA-based campaigns then I would certainly recommend them, as I feel their segmentation options are great. But we also use them for simple emails. From a delivery point of view, it’s Intelligent Time Send function is very useful for large campaigns.

We don’t have an API connecting Pure to our database, because it’s old, but newer databases will be able to develop one with Pure360, which would make a huge difference.

The pricing packages work for us, and there’s something not just for big corporates, but also for the smaller charities. I would certainly recommend using Pure360, especially if you’re looking into MA-based campaigns.

It’s helps with MA-based campaigns and collecting subscriber preferences, the main reporting functions provides valuable insights when presenting to directors. The ability to send out automated emails has also brought in benefits from a fundraising perspective.

"Easy-to-use email marketing software! "

What do you like best?

We send out multiple campaigns a week, all with different focuses, layouts, images etc! Pure360 is one tool that ensures we can quickly create, edit and complete emails and get it sent within, I'd say, less than an hour! We send thousands of emails in one go, and Pure360 handles this with no hassles whatsoever!

The drag and drop editor is my saviour! It allows me to easily create and design my emails, with no problems! I love how easy it is to create emails, compared to an old email software we used to use! We have so much more freedom with Pure360.

Uploading contacts, has never been easier. We used a separate data mining tool, and Pure360 allows us to upload as many lists as we need plus creating new fields to separate data makes everything much simpler.

The support team - well they are just exceptional. No task is ever too difficult, and contacting them is just so easy! Send an email, raise a ticket within the system or give them a call - either way you'll get a response that gives you every bit of info you need - plus links to blogs or articles with more information. Plus they're local to my company, so it's always great to work alongside local businesses!

I'd say any company trying to send out mass campaigns needs to make sure they have Pure360 as their go to tool.

What do you dislike?

Hmm... dislike? It's difficult to say what I dislike. I haven't found anything so far that i actually dislike from Pure360.

Occasionally, I've found that I can't save my email straight away - but that is just your average tech issue that you'd get with any company. So it's not something I dislike, just an occasional frustration - but something that happens very rarely!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's simple, easy to use, and generally hassle-free. Using the drag and drop editor, you'll find your campaigns so much easier to build than using HTML (unless you're a HTML whizz).

Using subject line selector, you'll be able to test subject lines, maximising your chances of getting into recipients inboxes!

We send out mass emails weekly, and Pure360 gives us all the tools and information we need. After sending out campaigns, we use Pure360's reporting and analysis features to allow us to download our email opens to send to our sales team. It gives us so much information, and allows us to see who is a warm lead and who may need more work!

Automating emails, helps when sending campaigns out over a weekend and also out of work hours! Saves us from having to login at home or come into work early to send out those campaigns.

Community Manager
Commercial Real Estate
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Brilliant customer service and support"

What do you like best?

The platform itself is intuitive to use and easy navigate, providing clear insight into campaign results. The support staff are very responsive and helpful, and if there is ever a problem they are happy to call to produce a faster resolution rather than just going back and forth over email.

What do you dislike?

The downside that springs to mind is that the new version of the platform is not optimised for Safari, but that is a personal preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an easy to use platform and a great tool for providing feedback on your campaigns.

It has enabled us to conduct in-depth split testing on our campaigns to further improve customer response and ROI.

Co-founder | Social Media Manager | Digital Marketing Strategist | Developer
Entertainment

"A Company that really cares about its customers"

What do you like best?

I've been using pure360 for almost 10 years. They really do have the most fantastic customer service team ever. If you've got a problem they will do their utmost to solve it quickly and efficiently. The account managers are also super helpful, calling to check-in every so often and giving pointers and advice and are always at the end of the phone or email if you need them.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I can think of is that at busy times (such as Christmas) when everyone is sending emails the system can slow down a little which can sometimes affect time sensitive campaigns that need to be sent at a specific time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a easy to use system their basic package offers everything you need to get started on your email marketing journey.

Pure360 allows us to keep in contact with our (magazine) readers keeping them informed and up to date with the current trends and news as it happens.

"Fantastic customer support and features"

What do you like best?

Our account manager Zak is fantastic and always manages to find a solution quickly for any issues we are having. Our open rates are consistently high with the subject line selector, we love this feature! They also follow up on any queries until you are completely happy with the outcome.

What do you dislike?

The Reporting section could be better. The text editor can be tricky to use. No real complaints though just small niggly things to make the service even more fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fantastic support and product, you will not regret it!

We definitely get higher opening rates using the subject line selector which has made an impact of generating revenue and more visitors on our websites. Segmenting is easy. Pure 360 gives us the options of keeping our customers engaged,

Digital Marketing
Events Services

"Excellent email broadcast platform"

What do you like best?

After using other platforms we moved to Pure360 two years ago. The editor is excellent and emails look much better than other platforms and the editor is very easy to use. List management is also different to other platforms and works perfectly with our business type and the way we use our data. Pure360's blog posts and knowledge output has also been very useful, especially around GDPR best practice.

What do you dislike?

If I could suggest anything I'd like to see an annual review where Pure360 look at our campaigns and give advise on inbox titles, text to image ratios etc to improve open rates, clicks etc.

List management and segmentation has enabled us to split our data with much more refinement and deliver better, targetted messages.

"Fantastic at what they do "

What do you like best?

Quite simply, everything seems to work and when it doesn't their support team are lightning fast at getting back to you.

The drag and drop email builder has been a handy tool for developing templates whilst the HTML option provides scope for editing emails even further.

As a platform it has seamless integration with many of our other platforms and I can't say we've ever encountered an issue which has caused a campaign to become affected.

For those not wanting to invest heavily in email this is a fantastic tool. You can let the system choose the best subject heading, the drag and drop is incredibly simple and setting up the campaigns beyond that is even easier.

For those wanting to invest heavily the platform does what it sets out to do, send emails. Whether you use the aforementioned drag and drop builder or you go down the HTML route there is very little that P360 doesn't perform well with.

What do you dislike?

I have one single gripe. reporting - If, as a company, we weren't already onboard with the Pure intelligence platform I'd have a hard time getting the statistics I need outside of your standard OR, CTR, Bounce, Opt in/out, etc.

For those wanting to invest more time into understanding their emails, this will cause an issue in the short term - especially if you're looking to really dig into what is and what isn't working within the emails. (ie subject headings - those being split A/B tested can't be reported on unless two separate emails and journeys are created).

You can look into your emails well enough, there are heat maps, CTR statistics and a whole host more information into how a particular email has performed which is great!

But when you're looking to find out more information regarding a campaign's performance that's when things can get a little more difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's well rounded, dependable and supports both HTML & the drag and drop format meaning it's easy to use for everyone.

It solves the majority of our email woes - with the exception of reporting. Whether I need to send out a same-day email or build a sophisticated email P360 allows me to do both with a little know how into the product.

(10,001+ employees)

"Quick resolution found with no business impact"

What do you like best?

The responses from Pure360 were personal and also to the point. The issue I had was quickly diagnosed and a solution was communicated to me. I also liked the catch up email to make sure everything was ok and working correctly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything was to my liking. Based on my experience there isn't any aspect which has either let me down or failed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Support not only met my needs but exceeded them, would recommend for any company looking for an email marketing tool.

Mass email campaigns are quick and simple using Pure360, exactly the tool we need to carry out the function we need it to.

Business Implementation Manager

"Great product backed up with great service and support"

What do you like best?

Pure360 main strength is its ease of use. For a powerful tool to be not complicated in its application means you can produce fantastic results and give your customers a happy and fulfilling experience.

What do you dislike?

If there is one thing it would be adding new users to the account.

We are now able to communicate more effectively with our customers and give them richer content. We get a better understanding of each group of customers to ensure that we give them information they want and will be interested in.

"Easy to use and always helpful"

What do you like best?

We have been using Pure360 for over two years to run multiple emails campaigns each week. The template builder is simple and really easy to use and the reporting features provide useful insights and important information.

Pure360 have always been helpful and resolved any queries we've had straight away - great customer service and a great product!

What do you dislike?

Integrating Pure360 with our CRM software was a bit of a challenge but we got there in the end!

Pure360 helps us easily schedule and manage multiple campaigns targeted at different sectors. The reporting features also give us valuable insights into the success of each campaign.

Marketing Manager
Apparel & Fashion

"Highly recommend Pure!!"

What do you like best?

In the first year we increased our email sends by 200% and open rates improved by 7%. We are still receiving positive email campaign results and the Pure system helps us keep our customers engaged. Year on year we send 100% more emails to our customers. The system is user friendly and simple to use to schedule emails, report on them and tailor them to reach our customers with the right message at the right time.

What do you dislike?

The reporting system is good but needs to show at a glance snap shot of results, however the system shows in-depth reporting of each email sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend using Pure360!

School Trends supplies over 5,000 schools in the UK, with quality uniform. We went out to tender for a new email system in 2014 and the team were delighted with the Pure Campaign system. In the first year we increased our email sends by 200% and open rates improved by 7%. We are still receiving positive email campaign results and the Pure system helps us keep our customers engaged.

"Great platform for Multiple Campaigns that you want to design yourself"

What do you like best?

The Drag and Drop editor is great. It means that I can design my own email's quite easily. Scheduling campaigns in advance is also really easy which is great when you have a lot of emails to send out during the month.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a drag and drop block for social which would be useful. Also it might be helpful to be able to pause and edit campaigns without having to remove the scheduled time/date and contact lists.

Expansion in customer base due to better designed emails and good reports provided by Pure360 which help with conversion rates going forward.

Digital Marketing Executive
Consumer Electronics

"Good overall service. "

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface and the fast, responsive customer service.

What do you dislike?

The limits to what you can and can't have in your email for a successful deployment is not always apparent until you get into contact with customer services.

Helps with organising and testing email campaigns. Also allows us to keep track of the performance of all campaigns giving us the ability to modify our approach to optimise our reach. Finally, pure360 enables us to keep our mailing list up-to-date and as relevant as possible.

Marketing Assistant

"Simple to use and easy to report"

What do you like best?

We have been using PureCampaigns for our mail shots for several years now and over those years the system has greatly improved. The dashboard is simple to use and easy to navigate around, the new Drag & Drop Editor makes creating a new message so easy and the support I have received has been brilliant.

What do you dislike?

We haven’t been able to integrate our CRM with Pure360 but are currently in the process of moving over to a new CRM package.

The ability to monitor the open and click through rates and adjust our mail shot accordingly.

"Easy to use and quick to get to grips with"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop feature makes it quick and easy to create and edit emails, along with the 'starred' items, making it even quicker to add items regularly used on email campaigns. The different lists of people you can select to send emails to is great as you can edit your message to suit the targeting audience. The dashboard and reports are great for you to monitor what people are clicking on, what they're not opening, etc. Helpful insights for future email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The software emails are quite different on a range of platforms, this makes it difficult to finalise a design and position of items on the email. There is also a difficulty with making edits once you have scheduled the email campaign, you can't edit anything you have to delete the whole campaign, make the edits and re-do this work, slightly annoying. But an over-all good experience.

As above - the benefits are definitely having the insights into what the users are doing with your email and the finding out the popular and unpopular aspects of each email.

"Pure 360 works for our Business"

What do you like best?

I find the list management excellent. We use segmentation and Pure 360 works really well for us. Unlike other platforms the lists 'talk' to each other so if someone unsubscribes from one list they are unsubscribing from all lists. I also like the editor tool, it is possible to create engaging content using pre existing templates.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if we could integrate Pure360 with our new booking system. Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment.

The reports section have helped us understand our customer more fully and target more effectively.

"Super support"

What do you like best?

I come from an angle where I only need to get in touch when something is not working with the platform or there are user queries around functionality etc, and I have to say we really don't need to get in touch very much at all! But what I like is that when I do, someone is always quick to respond. I always feel the issue is dealt with extremely well, that I have received a very thorough explanation, everything is made very clear and also told how any issues will be addressed or why something happens like it does. Suggestions are also often made as well about how things can be adapted to improve deliverability so they really do think outside the box. I always trust that our needs are understood and our account is professionally managed.

What do you dislike?

In my time dealing with Pure360 I haven't really encountered any major "dislikes". I guess the only thing I could say is that our Account Manager knows our account so well that when he is off we don't always get the same level of support, although I do feel that is getting better. Occasionally around busy times (Black Friday etc) there have been issues when things become very slow to send but I also feel that has seen improvement.

I think the fact that this is so tailored to our needs which I dont think everyone else could offer.

Cargo Agent
Airlines/Aviation
(10,001+ employees)

"Made best for E-Commerce Business."

What do you like best?

Their Website & Email Personalisation is best so far. We created a personalized email within a minute. This saves us money and effort.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We are now using their Website and Email Personalisation we are running smoothly everyday and we don't encounter any problems so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend more Personalized Features on Email related products specially on a specific Customer. Their Products have a great potential on big companies like E-Commerce business specially on Online Store.

It solve our problem on Website and Email specially on the time that we need a personalized email and website on a specific customer. We can say it saves us money and time.

"Amazing Potential"

What do you like best?

The ability to personalise content based on user browsing (We're still working on this, but can see the potential). Also the basket recovery system has worked really well for us.

What do you dislike?

The web app can be a bit 'buggy' when being used by multiple users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have had a few issues with integration with our developers. Not Pure 360's fault, but worth mentioning.

Basket recovery

Marketing Executive

"Much improved user interface."

What do you like best?

There are a good features on Pure360. Not all platforms such as this have SMS as well as email, this is a big selling point for us.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop tool is not as good as other email platforms.

Sending automated emails to new customers.

Production Coordinator

"Marketing software"

What do you like best?

Since they believe brands all of sizes should be able to deliver personalized, relevant, and timely marketing, they build the products that help us achieve that. They've played a huge part in defining the strategies and best practices within the entire email marketing industry.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad reviews about Pure360. I love it. It is easy to use and has allowed me to realize everything I want.

The best benefit I've noticed is that the software offers real-time recommendations, according to what everyone's wants, it's like a personalized product recommendation as my customers browse. Their recommendation technology taps into real-time

Marketing CRM Manager

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily run A/B tests on subject lines. Having worked with numerous marketing ESPs, Pure360 approach it in a truly user friendly way.

What do you dislike?

Whilst the automation is available now, previously weren't able to integrate with our CRM and automate triggered campaigns and so we had to search for an alternative. However, I hear this is working well now so it's just a shame that the solution didn't come in time for us.

Batch campaigns to older data.

"Professionalism and Expertise"

What do you like best?

Great features and quick to respond. Also they sometimes do seminars about digital marketing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes figuring out how to use their automation can be a little confusing but they're always on hand to help with that.

We use them for email marketing. The reporting is easy to use. The system is reliable.

Senior Comms Executive

"Easy to use tool and very good customer support"

What do you like best?

I liked most the drag & drop editor which is very easy to use, not having to wait for html support; then the efficiency of the account manager and the people at customer support who are are always helpful, efficient and friendly.

What do you dislike?

They could improve the account management by adding details to the account, such as contract copies, buy extra credits, plan expiry dates etc. so you don't have to go though account manager/finance dept each time.

email marketing

Digital Marketing Manager
Professional Training & Coaching

"Excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Pure360 has such great customer service. They are friendly, informative and most importantly, rectify any issues almost immediately. They also follow up on any queries until you are completely happy with the outcome. I even got a personal email from one person there wishing me luck before my campaign went out!

What do you dislike?

The testing feature sometimes takes longer than I would like but this is only during the busier periods.

We've increased the number of subscribers we have since using Pure360 which was our ultimate aim.

Assistant Manager Customer Services
Consumer Goods

"easy to use "

What do you like best?

Easy to use email marketing platform with some great features. Would definitely recommend to other marketers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing its a great platform. would highly recommend

N problems but makes our email marketing much easier

Digital Marketing Assistant

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, great support from customer service and opportunities within the platform

What do you dislike?

not really anything I dislike just wish I could use more (limited by the client, not Pure360)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

this is a great platform

tracking what the subscriber is doing (the overall journey of a subscriber) Pure360 allows you to pull out very detailed information and this has helped increase sales and brand awareness for our client

Marketing Campaign Executive
Financial Services

"Pure 360 -Review"

What do you like best?

The platform is intuitive for new starters and has all the basic requirements expected for a 21st century Email platform.

What do you dislike?

We are yet to be fully integrated with the platform for automated campaigns, hopefully within 2019 this will be the case.

The promotion of Loan offers to customers as well as providing and account and service updates is key to a great customer experience.

"A great helpful team"

What do you like best?

Everyone is always very helpful, and eager to help. Drag and Drop is a great easy system to use.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could be improved slightly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pure360 are a great company to work with.

Deliverability of email campaigns is excellent.

Online Acquisition Manager
Retail

"Digital marketing director"

What do you like best?

Pure 360’s tech is simple & easy to use!

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are glitches but would expect this from all email providers

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very straightforward and user friendly. U.K. based support

Were able to send out regular emails to our database quickly and easily and I love the support we get from the U.K. team even though we are only a small business

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

Ticket replies are always super-fast and insightful - I've never been left hanging, reporting is reliable and the API offers some really useful and time saving functionality.

What do you dislike?

It would be cool to have better AB testing tools, such as a split screen for each html variant. Also for reporting it'd be great to implement a tagging system whereby you could properly filter results.

The reporting functionality is really valued by our clients

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The support team have been great. They always respond and continually keep you updated throughout the process.

What do you dislike?

The pop ups on the right hand side can be a pain

It makes life so much easier that we can have all of our internal brands in one place and flick through as and when necessary.

UW

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and provides a lot of online support.

I recently put in a query to the support team and it was solved within a few hours.

What do you dislike?

Not applicable. Pure360 meets my email needs perfectly

Sending out B2c emails on a weekly basic and implementing the service into e-commerce websites

"Easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

I like the platform layout - email build is very easy

What do you dislike?

The worst thing is that we have 5 different profiles and you can't use an email template designed in 1 profile in another profile, meaning designing 5 emails - a "copy & paste" feature would be good

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use platform, quick help centre

The saving function can be a bit hit & miss, no function to pause a send once it has started.

I

"Efficient, Intelligent and Friendly"

What do you like best?

Response time and clarity of communication - our team needed help as a backend customer, trying to resolve the different ways data was being consumed around our organisation. There was continuity and consistency of comms, even when people were on holiday

What do you dislike?

The only slight hitch was it took a while to get clarity, but that's how it goes sometimes, and can't fault the dedication.

I am not on a team who purchased or uses the application/service - our team just integrates the data into a warehouse, so not really applicable.

"Great account management "

What do you like best?

Account management and customer service have been absolutely brilliant.

Quick turn around times for standard requests and always great attention to detail to more complex requests/questions.

What do you dislike?

The text editor is tricky to use

Email marketing - reaching relevant candidates for roles.

Benefits - reporting stats.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Pure360 great for exposure/increased traffic"

What do you like best?

Innovative technology that is simple to

Increase site traffic and mail services.

Creating a personalized experience to build loyalty with customers

What do you dislike?

No complaints, set up, tech, support was All high quality.

Increased site traffic, email services, customer outreach/Rapport

I

"good for outreach"

What do you like best?

reaching a maximum number of people with minimal resources

What do you dislike?

on your end your data has to be without flaw

reaching hard to reach customers

Pure360 Features