Google Docs Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Docs?

Create and edit text documents right in your browser—no dedicated software required. Multiple people can work at the same time, and every change is saved automatically.

Google Docs Screenshots

Google Docs Profile Details

Google Docs Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

1-25 of 4756 total Google Docs reviews
Head of Latam HUB of Inbound Marketing & SEO
(10,001+ employees)
Most Recent Google Docs Video Review
Transportation and Distribution Specialist.

"Google Docs, innovation on the web"

What do you like best?

This interesting tool has made my activities make sense, I have created document templates, which has allowed the response times to my bosses are shorter and will not have delays in actions, I am very grateful for this important tool and I would like to collaborate in the future with some activities such as forums and information exchanges.

Docs described it as the most wonderful online tool for the creation, modification, backup and use of documents.

If I could give 5 stars to this application I would give you 10 for your valuable contribution to the community.

If I could give 5 stars to this application I would give you 10 for your valuable contribution to the community, the student community, labor, worker and even children is benefited by such valuable complements.

What do you dislike?

Of this application so far I do not dislike anything, on the contrary is a very good tool and feasible in the use in large and small organizations.

Google Docs likes because it is an online application and not exclusive to any type of users, is easy to use and can be adapted to any environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended with my eyes closed, to all my acquaintances I have recommended this wonderful tool.

It has helped me to solve problems with my files because previously I lost my files by saving them on pendrives and now with the ability to save them online I am always willing to make use of them.

DOCENTE PRIMARIA Y SECUNDARIA

"A must-have program for today's education "

What do you like best?

Among the programs and applications that I use the most every day is Google Docs and I like everything I can achieve with this software. It is much more than just creating and editing documents, it is a world of options, tools and possibilities that make life easier for any professional or even in the personal field. With this program you can share, save, modify, create, reinvent or only visualize text documents and images and have a secure access to them through your personal account. It also has a large number of tabs that are broken down multiple options to insert tables, graphics, schemes, shapes, images, among many other elements that serve to create documents to your needs and need. The edition and correction of texts is very advanced and very useful, in general it is a quite reliable and necessary application for anyone.

What do you dislike?

I think it has a limited template gallery, just like the clip art, it's the only negative I can see. However, this is not relevant at all, because with creativity and search on the web you can create very original and visually attractive documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I recommend my teaching colleagues and my students to use Google Docs at all times and for any document, from a simple letter, to write a research project or thesis. It really is very simple to use and has many tools that facilitate pedagogical work.

In my work as a teacher I face daily challenges where I must constantly be creating many types of documents such as letters, newsletters, communications, citations, evaluations, among others, and with Google Docs I can quickly access my account and make them very easily and easily. With great efficiency, they can be delivered or presented on time. I also receive many communications and official information daily with which I keep up to date and use this program to open those files, read them, review them and respond if necessary. For my students it has also been very useful because many of the activities and evaluations are done using this software and we have obtained many benefits saving time and effort of what was previously done manually now we take advantage of digital resources.

Ingeniero de desarrollo de software

"works documents from the cloud with shared files for different users."

What do you like best?

this great online tool allows us to work in groups, that is, all the people who work on the document give their input and definition and then build the final document.

At the same time it allows us to share the information with whom we would like, sharing the link, without having to give access to the account.

This tool of google allows us to work the files directly online without the need to save any file in the computer automatically it is saved in the cloud of google drive.

What do you dislike?

Since these files are shared and modified by multiple users, the document is vulnerable to being deleted by the people who can modify or work it. Although the document is often used by several people, it does not support many simultaneous connections because it becomes slow to edit. For the spreadsheets it is usually loaded with information, making changes can be very slow or have failures when registering the document. It depends a lot on your internet connection to make changes or save the files.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this great tool for its practical use you do not need to configure or install any application in turn allows you to make modifications to existing documents and the best you can save it in the google cloud and open it on any device or computer is compactible with different operating system both mobile As of computers, and above all, this service that Google offers is free, you only need to have a google account to start a session.

is a very useful tool for the realization of documents, presentations or spreadsheets, the advantages of using this tool is that you can connect to any device and access by your google account and you can open your documents saved in the cloud and modify them without needing have a tool or application on the device or computer. all this tool works via online allowing us to make modifications or creations of new documents in any circumstance.

Financial assistant

"best application for working with texts"

What do you like best?

today google docs, is the best application to work in the cloud, with functions based on the office today it is the most complete in this segment, being able to create, edit and change worksheets and documents directly in the cloud in a safe and practical way

What do you dislike?

for being a service that works on the internet, where you can be without access to the service or lose synchronizations between computer and cell phones

Recommendations to others considering the product:

today I believe in this potential of google docs, because it is a google application with great security and possibilities for improvements, the service caters very well to any level of need whether personal or business, as well as saving study contents directly in the cloud

there have been many benefits when working with google docs, I am always logged in where access projects, and updated information in real time, love to use why my projects are saved automatically we can track drafts and information posted remotely by other users who share our documents

"Excellent Software For Online Storage of Documents"

What do you like best?

Google docs is easy in use and handle. Anyone can access it easily by gmail account. It is best web based software which provide the facility of storage of the documents online. It is best as all the database save here automatically also anyone can share any files and documents with view and edit authentication to anyone. Anyone can make changes, edit and delete the documents as well.

What do you dislike?

It is not working while internet connection isn't there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google docs is so easy in use and helpful at professional level. Anyone can share and keep safe their documents and file here. It is a kind of online back up of files. Anyone can access it from any device as it will run on any kind of devices. Mobile application is also available.

Google docs helps our company employees a lot in completing their work on time as team members shared the common document with each other on google docs with view and edit authentication and started to do work on it. It helped to reduce the time and increase the efficiency of employees too. It also helped to directly share the project documents to client in real time and made the changes in real time.

Jefe de Informatica

"All your documents, always available, with Google Docs."

What do you like best?

Google Docs, is a platform that allows you to host your documents in the cloud, and also offers a series of tools, with which you can create and edit documents of different types and utilities. Text documents, design presentations, create spreadsheets and forms. Each of these actions is framed by a specific program for this function, has features very similar to the desktop programs that we are used to handle.

They are easy to use, they have an interface, simple, simple, clean, you do not need to save anything, it automatically makes backup of the information, practically second to second.

These tools, although they have very good capabilities, have many limitations compared to desktop programs, you should bear in mind that in some opportunities you do not achieve the potential offered by other programs.

It is great to do group work, teams of collaborators in the company, or assignments between groups of students. You only have to activate the option to share, automatically and from the same document a link will be sent to the invited person. You can also limit the actions of the person invited to the document, such as reading only, making comments, or allowing the document to be edited.

It allows you to review the version history of the document, which allows you to track changes, you can send an email with the attached document, from the same Google Docs platform. The capabilities and collaboration functions are great.

He also has many practical tools, translator, spelling and voice writing.

What do you dislike?

As long as you are clear that it is a support program, I would say it is a great tool. But when we compare it with the robust desktop programs, it lacks capabilities, especially in the handling of spreadsheets.

But, I still think that it is a very good alternative, for many simple tasks. I must clarify, you would be surprised by the amount of documents and presentations, that I have managed to do with my team of collaborators.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Docs, is a tool designed for teamwork, and groups of collaborators. It has the basics, for managing documents and achieving jobs with excellent results. It's free, which makes it easy to evaluate without generating any expense.

Additionally, it has the backing of Google and everything, how much the brand means.

Google Docs, allows the work teams of our organization, to share information easily and in a timely manner, including; facilitating changes in documents, accelerating the response and solving problems.

SEO editor

"Google Docs helps us to create great text documents"

What do you like best?

I like this program since it is easy to use and quite a complete tool, this program has a very intuitive and stable interface; as it is user-friendly, it makes the understanding and implementation of its tools more interpretable by the users.

I like this digital tool because it allows me to create, edit, and share documents safely without downloading any additional software that wastes my physical storage space.

The text editor is great; you can customize your documents as much as you want, and work on them with your teammates, as you can also share them so that everyone can collaborate on it.

Google Docs handles a vast amount of formats, so I can import all type of text files to work on them with this tool. I also love the ability to convert my documents to PDF before sharing them online, as well as the option to protect my documents from public access until I want to.

It has individual folders that help me to organize the documents and allows to section the documents in enumerated parts so that it is easier to search for specific information.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Google Docs is that they lack if certain features that you use in other text editors, as well as limitation of actions if I'm not connected to the internet, for example, sharing or editing a document.

It has significant size limitations, so it is not good at creating jobs and extensive reports, as it will crashes if you do this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You don't need to download any additional software as you can use it just by having a Gmail account you already have access to the content that anyone shares with you. I highly recommend Google Docs to people looking for a free online tool to create, edit, and share templates, tables, texts between other files.

We have used the tool of online sharing documents for our group of writers, allowing them to modify, review and add content, placing each person their bit to create documents of the highest quality, improving the satisfaction of our clients and achieving their loyalty.

Also, as you need to have a Google account to access this software, we have saved some precious time and money that we can invest in our company's growth.

Accounts assistant

"Google Docs- The best option word processor"

What do you like best?

The application is free as it can be found under the G-suite provided i have a valid Gmail account. Whenever i am connected to the internet, i am able to access the application and type my documents wherever i am. The other interesting feature about the application is the auto saving mode which enables me to focus on my document without worry of losing the typed document. Several people in my team can also work on the same document simultaneously and this makes it very easy to share documents and foster collaboration in my team. This feature helps in saving time and loss of documents. The application is very reliable for creating and editing documents to suit my needs and preferences.

What do you dislike?

The application can only be accessed when i am connected to the internet and when logged in my Gmail account. This means that if i am no internet connection, i cannot access the application and this may create inconveniences as i cannot access the saved documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the application to anyone who wants to create and edit documents with his/her teammates as the application facilitates collaboration.

The problem the application is helping me solve is sharing documents as once i make changes to my document, the same change is experienced in all other devices which can access the document. The benefit of using the application is that one document can be worked on simultaneously.

IT Consultant

"Working on documents has never been easier"

What do you like best?

Due to the nature of my work I have to be preparing reports, creating proposals, developing projects, etc.

Many of these documents have to be shared because several people must have access to it to edit it simultaneously, I have not found a better tool to achieve this than Google Docs.

The company where I work acquired the G-Suite service and the truth is that it has helped me a lot to complete, organize and share the documents from one place.

What do you dislike?

During the time I've been using Google Docs I haven't found any major problems except those associated with connection problems. Leaving this aside, everything works excellently.

This application has the same tools as Microsoft Word so there is no need to worry when creating a document.

It has been of great help to me since it has allowed me to share files with other co-workers so we can edit them simultaneously.

It has also allowed me to upload old reports to use as templates and create new documents from them.

I also find it useful to be able to give read and write permissions when sharing a document, this way you can choose who can edit and who can only see.

It seems to me that this is an application that cannot be missing in a company that needs to work on shared documents.

Mechanical design engineer

"Google Docs is an excellent option to do your work from the Google Cloud "

What do you like best?

Google Docs, is an incredible platform offered by google which will allow you to perform all the jobs and activities you want from the comfort of the Google cloud, in a very easy, fast and effective. Google Docs is a platform that adapts to the needs of the user, this program allows you to send your files through its platform only with a link of the platform with colleagues and friends of work, in the same way that gives you the ease of performing your online work with other colleagues, in which we can share screen and in a very comfortable way to work as a team.

One of the things I like most about Google Docs is the integration it has with the Google Cloud. You have a storage space of 15 MB completely free so you can have all your documents safeguarded. You can access this platform very easily from your mobile phone, laptop or from your tablet, just by having a Google account and an Internet connection and you can enjoy all the tools Google Docs has for you.

Another of the most outstanding virtues of Google Docs, is that I can access from any location where I am, and the best I can do in real time and without any setbacks.

I have used Google Docs for more than 5 years, and I consider it a very complete tool when it comes to Creating and Editing texts or projects. Currently as an Industrial Engineer I use this tool a lot in my work, since it allows me to carry out all the necessary activities through Google Docs in record time and to have it safeguarded.

It really is a very useful platform. I recommend it a lot and finally I have to tell the Google Team, Congratulations for such an incredible tool.

What do you dislike?

Google Docs has the best text creation and editing services. For nobody is a secret that is an excellent tool, it is so much its excellence that it dulls the few negative aspects that Google Docs has, but it is not worth adding, since they are not so Relevant. For me Google Docs is the best online word processor. Without anything negative to comment on this platform. I recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a highly recommended tool from my personal and work point of view. I recommend it a lot and especially for being a platform that easily integrates to all Google programs. Mainly to Gmail and the Google Cloud.

Google Docs, has a series of programs that make the user's life a true wonder. Google Docs is a program based on Google's cloud. In addition to being a package launched by Google designed so that through these Platforms could be successful in each of its activities. It is important to emphasize that these programs have many similarities with the Microsoft Office Package Programs.

- Google Docs and Microsoft Word

- Google Sheet and Microsoft Excel

- Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint.

One of the great benefits that Google Docs offers users is this is a totally free platform, with a very friendly interface and very easy to use.

Google Docs is your best option to do your work online. I recommend it

Administrador de cuenta en Wyndham Concorde Hotels & Resorts

"Text documents always at hand."

What do you like best?

I think google docs is great, since it gives me an application that allows me to create and edit text documents and offers me all the tools provided by Microsoft Word, but with the advantage that it is stored in the cloud and I can have it within my reach. files and work remotely and without any complications and also allows me to be able to make files collaboratively without being tied to a space or device, makes it a very useful application with simple but very successful features.

What do you dislike?

I need to have a good internet connection, otherwise it will be tedious to have to edit, since the application constantly gives you the message without connection and prevents you from editing or working.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can share and edit your work as a team. Google saves all changes, and you can go back to the original version if you do not agree with what your colleagues added or changed.

Google Docs is free and online

When creating a document in Docs, you can share it with other users or give them permission to edit or just view.

It allows you to create, edit and store text documents with the same Microsoft Word features, but with the advantage of being able to access files from any computer, which allows documents to always be at hand.

IT Specialist

"Google Docs an incredible tool"

What do you like best?

Google Docs, has allowed me to centralize the creation of documents within the organization where I work, in this sense I have managed to create predesigned formator templates in the form of ready to be used online and with easy download, google docs is part of that pack of important tools for the performance of my daily activities, no doubt I am very happy with google docs, thanks to this I have simplified many processes and have achieved the efficiency I had always sought. Google docs is an excellent and incredible collaborative tool for document editing.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything google docs, on the contrary I am very grateful for such a valuable and important tool and wish to continue with the momentum of all these activities that go towards the achievement and fulfillment of our effectiveness in the work we do every day.

Google Docs will hardly have anything wrong so I'm very happy with all the pack of add-ons that this tool has.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

1000% recommended, thanks Google Docs, for so valuable contribution and for being pioneers in the world of web tools, I will be eternally grateful for so valuable support.

Google Docs has allowed me to have at hand editing formats and creation of documents, which has been very useful for the delivery of information in the organization where I work, this has allowed me to know in more detail that these tools contribute to maximize our results and achievement of objectives.

Customer Support

"Excellent software with which you can process all the text you need"

What do you like best?

Google docs is good because it allows me to process texts, it allows me to create documents and configure pages as I wish, all my work is automatically saved in the cloud, which serves as a backup of all my documents, another thing I like is that Notifies me by email of all the updates that my colleagues do in any of my documents.

What do you dislike?

Google Docs does not work properly without an Internet connection since some of its functions stop working, among other disadvantages is that its application for mobile phones is very easy to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it since it is a free software and will allow you to edit and share documents individually or in groups. You can also view your document development in real time from your computer or mobile device.

This software has been very useful in the office, because with it I can review and help with my ideas in the documents of my colleagues, with this software I can save time since I do not need to download anything, besides I can access my documents wherever I want.

James Pacheco

"Google docs: El mejor editor de texto"

What do you like best?

este es un programa muy fácil de usar, tiene herramientas que son muy intuitiva y completas. Posee una interfaz que es muy estable y de manejo bastante practico lo que permite el entendimiento e implementan de las herramientas sea mas sencillo para el usuario.a demás, posee una gran variedad de platillas que permite implementarlo en cualquier proyecto que se vaya a realizar, también, posee múltiples diseños para implementarlo en las diapositivas realizo para mis proyecto, logrando así un mejor desarrollo en la explicación de lo que este presentando en el momento. Este programa permite realizar documentos con todas las herramientas que se necesita y se puede realizar animaciones de objetos la cual se logra una mejor apariencia en el documento o presentación realizada.

What do you dislike?

Este programa es muy bueno, sin embargo, sus herramientas tienden a ser muy lineales y sencillas lo cual considero que al hacer un documento de mayor complejidad es posible que no se consigan en esta aplicación.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo ampliamente esta aplicación ya que es muy intuitiva y completa , tiene la facilidad de tenerla en el celular y posee gran cantidad de diseños para presentaciones.

Con esta aplicación hemos logrado solventar diferentes dificultades que se han presentado como la redacción de un documento de forma rápida y con poco tiempo de entrega entonces hemos utilizado las plantillas que este tiene las cuales son muy buenas y fácil de manejar, a demás, como tenemos la aplicación en nuestros teléfono podemos modificar cualquier documento desde cualquier parte donde nos encontremos

Digital Strategist

"The easiest way to collaborate on documents"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to share documents with colleagues, it is ideal for dividing work while also keeping an eye on what other work is being done. Perfect for when you are overseeing a project as well as when you are on a committee wide project.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed a very small bug from time to time when working on a document in that the cursor does not always align perfectly with where you are actually typing. That is my single only complaint about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend downloading the Google Docs app as it only enhances the ability to work from anywhere or jump in and provide feedback quickly

Google Docs has aided us in working on many, many projects as a team. It has allowed me to oversee projects that I manage as well as allowed me to participate more efficiently. I also think that it is ideal for giving feedback.

"El mejor creador de texto online 100% recomendado, Google docs es bastante completo"

What do you like best?

Éste programa me gusta ya que es una herramienta fácil de usar y bastante completa, por lo tanto éste programa posee una interfaz muy intuitiva y estable, lo que hace que el entendimiento y la implementación de sus herramientas sea más interpretable por los usuarios. Adicionalmente me permite realizar presentaciones con un buen diseño y proyectar las diapositivas en mi ordenador. PowerPoint es bastante amplio porque tiene una gran variedad de funciones cómo agregar imágenes a las diapositivas y esta función me permite explicar mejor lo que está en mis diapositivas, me gusta la variación de fuentes y su color para así darle un estilo único a mis presentaciones, además tiene una herramienta de animación la cual me permite darle una mejor apariencia y me permite mostrar el contenido de una forma sencilla y continua. El programa me ayuda a crear presentaciones bastante óptimas, incluso me permite realizar documentos y animaciones de objetos.

What do you dislike?

A pesar de ser un programa con excelentes funciones, ésta tiene ciertas desventajas. La presentación de las diapositivas son lineales y tradicional, lo cual se puede tornar bastante simple a la hora de mostrar nuestro contenido. Otra desventaja muy importante de aclarar, es que las presentaciones son propensas a agarrar fácilmente un virus y dañar el contenido.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo éste programa tanto a nivel laboral como estudiantil, ya que nos permite crear presentaciones de manera práctica, dándonos como resultado, unas diapositivas animadas, con videos, imágenes, distintos tipos de fuente, color, para llamar la atención del público. Recomiendo PowerPoint porque también se puede utilizar para dar cursos, ponencias. El estilo visual que proyecta en la presentación, es esencial para realizar y desarrollar las presentaciones empresariales y académicas.

Uno de los principales beneficios que obtengo de PowerPoint es su capacidad de poder personalizar. Las herramientas que ofrece PowerPoint, hacen que sea un programa sencillo de usar, ya que se puede utilizar una gran variedad de funciones y personalizarlas de acuerdo a los gustos y preferencias. Además, las presentaciones de PowerPoint la pueden realizar estudiantes y profesionales de manera práctica para así poder presentar excelentes presentaciones a un público determinado. Otro beneficio es que permite realizar diapositivas recalcando los puntos más importantes y con distintos diseños para hacer de esa presentación llamativa al público.

Communications Manager

"Ease of use for whole company"

What do you like best?

I love that Google Docs is so easily shareable with my whole team. I can see edits made, change user permissions, edit docs offline, format easily, and so so so much more.

What do you dislike?

Truly I don't think there is anything I don't like. Over the years it has gotten even easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for something inexpensive and incredibly easy to use, this is the product for you. If you have a team and it is important to you to be able to share docs, edit user access, and use docs on the go, this is for you.

Team ease of access. When before documents had to be emailed, edited, saved, and sent back and you could easily lose track of the most updated file, now you only need to have the link or use your Google Drive to access shared docs and you can see exactly what changes are being made and by who.

IT Consultant

"The best tool to edit documents in the cloud"

What do you like best?

Google docs is an indispensable work tool for me, the fact of being able to create documents in the cloud, share it with other co-workers and work on them at the same time is priceless.

With Google Docs you have practically the same tools as with Microsoft Word solutions with the advantage that the files will be backed up in the cloud so you will be able to access them from anywhere and at any time, the only thing you need is access to the Internet and your email account.

What do you dislike?

Google docs does not present any deficiency for me when it comes to creating and editing documents, the problem can occur when you have a slow Internet connection because you will not be able to access the documents or the access will be Intermittent which is very annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a good Internet connection so that your experience using Google Docs can be optimal.

Thanks to Google Docs it has been possible that in the company for which I work documents can be shared with the whole organization easily and quickly.

Many times we have to work on shared documents with other colleagues who are in other countries, with the help of Google Docs is possible to do this without so many complications.

This tool has allowed us to optimize our internal processes in a great way.

Administrative and Financial Director

"Google Docs - My review "

What do you like best?

Google Docs is a service designed for cloud computing. Google Docs has, the essential advantage of the service is that it is available completely free of charge, so we can significantly save money. Google Docs service does not require installing any additional software on the hardware on which we work only and disabling the possession of a browser or a dedicated application when using mobile devices. Google Docs is, the service is available from anywhere only what is required to access the internet. Google Docs makes it easy to work in groups by sharing documents.

What do you dislike?

- Restrictions compared to paid office packages

- risk of failure or inaccessibility of data

- the possibility of third party access to data (breach of company secrecy)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With Google Docs, you can move documents to the cloud for instant access to files from other devices or for file sharing.

Using Google Docs allows me to reduce costs and work on mobile devices.

Teacher
(Myself Only)

"Very organized and easy to use."

What do you like best?

I write all of my notes in Google Docs. It's a very easy way to keep track of everything you type. I think it's the best way of taking notes, because you can access them from anywhere and it's easy to share the docs with anyone who needs to see it. I love the search feature. If I need to look at something I typed weeks ago, I can just type in keywords and it will appear. I also use Docs to write down scripts for voice actors that I hire for my animations, it's very simple! I can also communicate with them via Google Docs with the message box included or just typing on he doc directly to each other.

What do you dislike?

It sucks that you must have a strong internet connection in order to use Google Docs. with a medium signal, you can't edit your docs until the connection is strong again. I realized that Google Docs has a limited set of features compared to... lets say MS Word. I think it would be extremely helpful if there was a way to sort different docs in different folders. For example, a folder for my college notes, and a folder for my scripts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Docs is a great option for note taking! It also auto-saves so that if your laptop crashes, you don't need to worry about all your work being deleted!

I can easily take notes in class and write scripts for my voice actors. It is very easy to use and get the hang of!

Especialista en Reclutamiento

""Google Docs extraordinary online tool for creating, storing and sharing my work documents." "

What do you like best?

I love Google Docs for the ease of sharing work information with the rest of my team and that they can have access on the fly for correction or some important dimension on the editing of our file. Google Docs is excellent since I can keep all my files organized and synchronized in one place with ease to have simultaneous access from any computer or mobile device.

It has excellent features for the creation of my work files in a professional manner. It's great to be able to login simply by logging in with my Gmail email.

One of the main tools of the package, the Google Suite integrates excellently with Google Drive, which allows each of the modifications made to my work files to be saved automatically, thus preventing the connection to the Internet from being lost. of my progress in my work files.

All my files are safe in the cloud thanks to the integration of Google Docs with Drive.

Excellent technical support, a nice appearance, very intitutive, with phenomenal features to create my documents in a professional manner.

Google Docs is a great tool that facilitates administrative management in the work environment, its collaboration in the cloud is excellent, it is compatible with a variety of programs which makes it more accepted. I can export my information to PDF format to maintain a bit more security and authenticity of my information.

What do you dislike?

Google Docs necessarily needs an internet connection to be able to access your application as it is a tool based on the cloud, which could make access impossible when there is a connection failure.

In addition to that this tool sometimes tends to be a bit tedious at the time of loading all its features or failing the start of documents, I must wait a considered time to start working, like when we share the same document with several Work colleagues tend to slow down the file or document that is being carried out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% recommended, excellent Google tool, without a doubt innovating in the market and offering a tool to achieve a job with comfort and surprising features.

Google Docs is undoubtedly an excellent tool for the continuous collaboration of the team when we want to have access to our work files. It allows us to synchronize, save and process any working text quickly with excellent functionality.

Security for my work files.

Their systematic work helps improve job performance and even improve administrative productivity since I can work from anywhere and have my word processing from simultaneous devices.

Asesor de Ventas

"What I like most is that several people can work on the same documents "

What do you like best?

I'm sure Google Docs is competing to be the best online text editor that exists. What I like most is that several people can work on the same documents, from different computers and IP addresses. You also have a very good option to share the document with your contacts. It is a program that is hidden within the options provided by Google Drive

What do you dislike?

I have been able to verify that when you are working on a large file, Google Docs opens it very slowly. The other thing is that this program does not have an application that allows you to work without internet connection. This would be very good

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of this program, especially for how easy it is to access it. You only need a Gmail account, which is free and then go to Google Drive and there you will find this wonderful program.

One of the things that I have been able to solve is that this program has the ability that documents are saved automatically. I am a clueless person and I did not usually save the changes I made in the documents and that really was a headache. I miss information every time, but now with this program that does not happen

Programador

"Google Docs la herramienta perfecta para crear y editar archivos online."

What do you like best?

Me gusta esta herramienta digital porque me permite crear, editar y compartir documentos de manera segura sin necesidad de descargar programas de la web que muchas veces pueden traer software malicioso y fastidiar mi computador. Maneja una enorme cantidad de formatos así que me ahorro descargar muchos programas. Me encanta la posibilidad de convertir mis documentos en PDF antes de compartirlos en linea, así como la opción de proteger mis documentos del acceso publico hasta que yo lo desee.

Posee carpetas especiales que me ayudan a organizar los documentos y permite seccionar los documentos en partes enumeradas de manera que se hace mas fácil la búsqueda de una información específica.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta de Google Docs es que le faltan herramientas de edición que usas otros editores de texto así como limitaciones de acciones si no estoy conectado a internet, por ejemplo, compartir un documento.

Tiene limitaciones importantes de tamaño por lo que no es bueno para crear trabajos e informes amplios.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo Google Docs a personas que busquen una herramienta gratuita online para crear, editar y compartir plantillas, tablas, textos entres otros archivos. No hace falta descargar programas con solo tener una cuenta Gmail ya tienes acceso a los contenidos que tus socios o amigos te compartan.

Hemos usado la herramienta de compartir en linea documentos para nuestro grupo de técnicos y desarrolladores de software, permitiéndoles modificar, opinar y adicionar contenido, colocando así cada quien su granito de arena para de esta manera crear documentos de la mas alta calidad, mejorando la satisfacción de nuestros clientes y logrando su fidelidad.

Photography Editor

"Do not look for a traditional office, with Google Docs the future is here."

What do you like best?

I like to have a work tool available for me and for all my work team without additional payments. In addition, it adapts perfectly to the times we live because I can be in full development of a working document and at the same time be receiving comments and contributions from other people linked to the work. Of the most important details that I have identified for my pleasure, is to be able to have a communication platform within any document that works. Another very important aspect for me and my work, is portability, it is an aspect that really hurts me, I have traveled to other cities for diligences and I have managed to respond to requests from clients and co-workers in real-time, it is the best It has been invented in recent times.

What do you dislike?

In the years I have been using Google Docs, I have not found any negative aspects, on the contrary, I see them as an old wine, it improves with the passing of time, I have witnessed new functions and improvements that only make me happy to be part of its use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have already been sending emails to my friends and family, I have explained all the options offered by Google Docs, it is such a good tool that everyone has thanked me and they are very happy, even with some customers, they thanked me for saving you money in license payments, have already switched to Google Docs. If you are reading this and you have any questions, I invite you to try it and forget the usual problems of traditional office automation, Gooogle Docs is the future and it is here.

One of the problems that every organization has, is the payment of licenses and the stability of installed systems, thanks to Google Docs that is no longer a problem. There are many facilities offered to users and only depends on an email. Another important aspect that comes to give us peace, is the possibility of having a stable work tool supported nothing more and nothing less than a giant of technology such as Google. One of the main benefits that Google Docs has given us is to forget about the lack of compatibility, now we are able to work from different teams anywhere in the world.