Do you work for Google Docs?

Google Docs Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Docs?

Create and edit text documents right in your browser—no dedicated software required. Multiple people can work at the same time, and every change is saved automatically.

Google Docs Screenshots

Google Docs Profile Details

Google Docs Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

Google Docs Reviews

1-50 of 3958 total Google Docs reviews

Google Docs Reviews

1-50 of 3958 total Google Docs reviews
Google Docs review by Agostina M.
Head of Latam HUB of Inbound Marketing & SEO
Most Recent Google Docs Video Review
Google Docs review by Alejandra M.
SEO Writer

"Write the best documents with Google Docs"

What do you like best?

When you need to create documents on the cloud, Google Docs is the perfect option, as you not only can create documents, but share them with any user that you want, and give them permissions to see or modify the text without problem. When they do that, the system will let you know who was the last one to edit the documents and what changes were made.

But not only that, you can upload documents created in any other text editor like Microsoft word in Google Docs, and then you can open them and continue to working on them directly on this wonderful Google’s text editor.

If you need to give some particular format to the text, you can do it with Google Docs, as this text editor is user-friendly and understand your needs, so you have a lot of options to customize the document as much as you want or need, even being able to add graphics, images, data, tables and more.

Google Docs is easy to use, and as is integrated with Google Drive, you can access to it for free from your Gmail account so you won’t spend extra money buying a new license every certain amount of time, this will help you to keep access to your documents for a lifetime.

What do you dislike?

Google Docs is fantastic and a versatile tool, but you need to have internet available to access the documents, at least most of the times, when you are going to access them through the desktop version, as you can access to the same documents offline in the mobile version.

Also, you need to have or create a google account to use Google Docs; there’s no other way. So if you need to access it from your company’s email and this isn’t hosted on Google, you will have to create a new account to be able to create, edit and share documents with your coworkers on Google Docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is really to use, it is integrated with Google and is as versatile as any other text editor, so is the perfect solution for creating and sharing documents in the cloud for personal use or your work. With Google Docs you will be able to create, store and share all types of texts while having everything as organized as you want, so you definitely should give it a try, besides, it’s free.

Thanks to Google Docs, the whole team can access to the documents that we need to work on for different projects, no matter in what part of the world they are, so now everybody that has access to those documents can see the information or modify them if is needed.

And once they do the modifications, the rest of the team can see it in real time, check who did it and even add comments to the documents, keeping a track all the time, letting everybody work in perfect synchrony, so every project is developed to perfection.

Google Docs review by Alexandre V.
Sales Engineer

"Google Docs - My favorite document editor"

What do you like best?

Google DOCS is a tool that allows us to work effectively with various types of documents. First of all, Google Docs is an application available online, which makes it an ideal solution for people who often change their workplace (for example, from office to home), and also allows you to continue working on a device of your choice at a selected time without wasting time on backup. Another fact is that Google Docs allows you to create lists, brochures, and reports in a very easy way using practical templates that allow users to create documents on a variety of topics. Google Docs has a few features that you won't find, even in paid competitive solutions, including the ability to translate text, and the ability to use voice to quote which is a very pleasant feature. It is worth mentioning that Google documents give us the ability to share documents or work on them with friends quickly.

What do you dislike?

When using Google Docs, I have not found any weakness in this solution except for the fact that it is available online, which can cause problems for people who do not have access to stable connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a budget solution that will enable you to work on documents, you should consider using Google Docs for this purpose, all the more so because this solution is available completely free of charge.

Thanks to the use of Google Docs, I can create various types of documents, as well as edit them with my team or individually.

Google Docs review by Gabriela E M.
Travel Agent and Web Developer

"Instantly edit your text documents"

What do you like best?

Google docs is an excellent application with which I have been able to save a lot of time in the office, it allows me to create documents and be able to work in real time with my colleagues, its interface is very simple and easy to use, it also has an application for mobile with I can have my documents wherever I go.

What do you dislike?

I would like your offline feature to be much better, since when you lose the internet many of your options are disabled, which is very bad for my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

t is a very novel application, however note that it does not have a very advanced option since it is totally online.

In the office, Google docs is a tool that I use every day because it gives me the tools I need right now, I use them because my work is saved automatically and also because when I access my Gmail email, I can synchronize all my work in a safe way.

Google Docs review by Jose G.
Business administration

"Create documents with necessary features"

What do you like best?

You can do different things and format and edit any text, it is very extensive to implement correctly because it contains grouped different options, ie we can draw different aspects in the same project because we can calculate a system in a safe and sophisticated way to continue giving implementation, it contains data which we can add texts, formats of different qualities to be able to continue establishing a set of the same process, implifies data and files to give an edit or edit of preference to users and is very complex in its use.

What do you dislike?

I can say that as such it does a very good job but when it comes to being able to solve a problem or suggestion with the support it can be a bit bad since I consider that they should have a good and safe aspect of it in order to give and provide a service Well, this is a strong problem because help is needed in the support to solve accesses or to give a follow-up of the same value for our company and out of this error or problem it works and gives very considerable performance to be able to work in a safe way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pra being able to implement well is very condicerable to contribute in a professional manner and occupy all the features that this offers to be able to give a good procedure of the project in which we are working and follow an edition of the most professional way that we can achieve within it to take a benefit, for the work this implementation goes very well since our company is taking a luxurious advantage to work and get a product and a better service that others do not offer.

Being able to access from an account and anywhere is a very good contribution that stands out from many things, that is to say that to be able to work in coincidence and to be able to give a good and detailed follow-up is something very simple to be able to perform for its management and security of each user, being able to create and edit is a very good management of it and I can say that we can give a good procedure for the solutions or create several documents in a professional way which others do not offer.

Google Docs review by Patricia E.
Patricia Echeverria
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Excellent online word processor, the best of Google. "

What do you like best?

Google Docs is an online word processor, where you can create and edit various documents, with a nice interface and it is also free, I must also emphasize that it is excellent to work in groups on the same documents, all the documents we work on. platform are automatically saved, I think this is one of the things I like most about using this word processor, you can insert images, links, insert YouTube videos for presentations and play them directly from there, it offers possibilities to create useful forms for collect information, for example in surveys or subscriptions and also custom graphics. In general with Google Docs you can create and edit documents, share with other users at the same time and store and organize all your documents in one place and safely, you can access them from anywhere, that's great.

What do you dislike?

In the years that I have been using Google Docs, I have not encountered any problems, I have been able to create and edit all my documents without any problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend 100% the use of Google Docs, it is an excellent word processor online, easy to use, free and with a nice interface.

With Google I write and edit all the articles I need for my work, and since my work requires constant movement, it is very useful that Google Docs can open it from any place or device, because I can work when I feel like it or if any idea arrives to me, it is easier to access the application to create or edit a document.

Google Docs review by Mayra M.
Information Technology at Hire IT People, Inc

"A tool to create documents at any time easily."

What do you like best?

This application allows you to make documents without the need for any installation or download, allowing you to use it at any time from any device, has enough tools to create custom documents, this application also has templates that help to finish any job, document or task faster. This application can be used to create documents and share them with different users without any problem.

What do you dislike?

When making documents in team are presented small delays so you have a stable connection, but really is not something that is considered a problem, another detail is that the application only works with connection would be interesting to add an option to have access without internet to this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is recommended for all types of use, really can be given a personal use to create documents of all kinds, is a free tool which can be handled by anyone, this makes it can be tested without any problem.

We have been able to create documents in team, where several members can participate without the need to be present, this allows us to have a more stable organization. This program has allowed to review the documents at any time and create it quickly from any place that is necessary, also allows access to these as they are always saved.

Google Docs review by Twinkli B.
System Adminstrator
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Docs gives me platform to prepare my goal set as well as needful requriment documents ."

What do you like best?

Most helpful features are there for writing ,editing documents and presentation.for special me only.I prepare many documents for customer or organization .it have many features like many letter format like italic,bold,line management and header management options are there.One of the most beautiful options like share document to anyone like our colleagues.

What do you dislike?

I see in many time when we prepare for document in Google docs it was properly not open in another Operating system mobile like IOS and Microsoft word file,some changes happen in signature position ,letters are changed some side to another side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good application for preparing document as well as presentation ,Using this we prepare many needful document for us as well as organization.Every student should use this.

First of all i was using google docs prepared resume and took one job ,after that in every company all works depends upon Document ,we prepare SRS document for client need and work is done by our team.Any presentation prepared by using DOCS.

Google Docs review by Umari O.
PPC/SEO

"Free and Easy Tool to Create Documents"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is a great for writing, creating reports, formatting documents. I use multiple times a day to create budget recommendations, brainstorming ideas, sharing thoughts on keyword data, creating strategic plans and the list goes on.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if it still has this problem but I used it once for a content migration and when I copied the words written in google docs there was always extra html code attached to it.. which messed up formatting on website and caused me to have to go back and remove extra html code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly consider using Google Docs especially if you work with a team. It is a free tool and takes the hassle out of email different versions of a Microsoft word document.

easy to collaborate with clients and coworkers. Often times i will create a documents with thoughts and ideas and give others the freedom to comment on what was written and we are able to get more things done. It is a great tool for that. I can create quick documents and share with clients and it is easy to get quicker feedback because they are able to write directly in document and not worry about sending.

Google Docs review by Billaut L.
Engineering Manager

"Google Docs - Review"

What do you like best?

For a cloud-based computer application, Google Docs feels like a full-fledged word processor with included rewards. Sharing an archive couldn't be less demanding: it suffices to include a list of e-mail addresses or make a connection to be embedded into e-mails or other mediums. Having the capacity to have numerous collaborators working on the same archive at any given point may be a solid highlight that creates Google Docs a fabulous choice in many unique work settings. Since it's all within the cloud and docs are put away on Google Drive, it gets to be very convenient once you have to be open documents from modern devices in unused areas, as you'll be able consequently to recover all your individual information anyplace you go by logging into your Google account while working on the report, no matter which workspace is used.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I can get attached to in Google Docs is the lack of dark mode, which would be a pleasant variety for people working at night.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a universal document editor with many applications available online, you should consider using Google Docs.

By using Google Docs I can prepare important documents and easily share them with a team member. First of all, I save a lot of money on purchasing a competitive solution, because Google Docs is available completely free of charge.

Google Docs review by Lucia G.
artesana
(Myself Only)

"Google Docs is great for writing My Documents."

What do you like best?

What I like about Google Docs is that I carry My documents wherever I go, is an excellent alternative, because they are always available to me in the cloud. Also I can share and compose at the same time with whom I want. As if it were not enough Google Docs allows me to do all kinds of docuentos in blank sheet, presentation and calculations.

What do you dislike?

It has been excellent to work with Google Docs, the only drawback that this application has is that it takes Internet to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomeindo this excellent program because it is used in the cloud without compromising the memory of your computer or phone and so everything is done very easily.

Google gives me everything I need thanks to my account, I can access this excellent tool. That helps me in everything I need, with Google Docs I can write documents very easily, has some templates that make my work easier.

Google Docs review by Mark T.
Mark Towell

"Great document management software."

What do you like best?

I like Google Docs, which is an easy access tool since it is only necessary to have a Gmail account, and if you do not have it, it is easy and free to configure.

I love that at the time of making any document I can insert an image without the need to be downloaded on my computer, just to paste the link of the image from the web is possible and also allows you to insert maps of Google Maps that can be a pretty tool Useful.

It also offers a series of templates that we can use well or can give us an idea of what we want and how to get there and if that was not enough, all the editions or activities that are carried out on the platform are saved in real time.

What do you dislike?

Google Docs is a platform that works from the browser, therefore, it is obvious that it does not work in the same way and perhaps with the same speed as software that we have installed on the computer for this type of work. Also if we do not have a good internet connection it can be a headache to use this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is the ideal platform for those who like or must work in a team constantly. It is not too much to try it and see if it adapts to the needs and demands of each user. For me in particular, it has been very useful for me and the use of this platform has greatly favored me since it is not necessary to spend money and I can work with my colleagues without major complications.

With Google Docs the collaboration in team for the elaboration or edition of some file or document is much more simple, since it is not necessary to be in the same place so that a work team can make some document, this allows an online collaboration by what each user can access from their computer from anywhere, which makes teamwork easier and easier and allows a better performance by them.

Google Docs review by francisco E.
transport director.

"It is essential to make my documents."

What do you like best?

thanks to google docs I can write my documents more easily and take my records anywhere, because everything is saved in the google drive cloud, what I like most about this application is that at the same time I can make documents of presentation and Calculation sheets. also has some templates as for a resume, a letter and several interesting formats.

What do you dislike?

google docs is a very good tool, the only limitation I see is that you need the internet to use it and that you need a google account to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool because I have been using it for some time and it is very easy to use, with which I can write all my documents.

every time I need to write a report, or create any kind of documents I immediately go to google docs, because it is my right hand in these cases, it keeps saving every change that I make easily, and so I do not risk losing no information, for me it is very practical, easy and reliable.

Google Docs review by Oneal  Alejandro L.
Analista de Organizacion de Sistemas

""Google Docs Efficient tool for editing texts with greater comfort and speed." "

What do you like best?

Google Docs is an excellent tool based on the cloud for the creation and editing of texts, slides, presentations and spreadsheets, thanks to this tool I can access my work documents no matter where I am, it is very useful since at all times I can keep connected with the work operations of the organization and respond more timely any request for information that I request.

This has allowed me to take my work management to any place and, based on that, it is easier to share interesting information with my team, which is of greater benefit and collaboration.

Another advantage that I personally have obtained with Google Docs is the constant synchronization of my work files, I no longer need to create backup copies to my computer, Google Docs offers support and synchronization to all my work files.

Taking into account that it is a complement to the Google account, I have 15 GB of storage which is a very good quantity for me and my team.

Every time I make any changes to my files and work documents immediately Google Docs automatically saves my file thanks to the functionality and integration you have with Google Drive, so it is impossible to lose some work.

It is a totally free tool, only and exclusively a Gmail account is required to obtain all the benefits of Google Docs.

Personally I consider that Google has evolved the administrative activities, without a doubt personally the characteristics of Docs are hand in hand with Office and the advantages of this tool is its work in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Google Docs has few limitations, one of them the strict Internet connection to work with this tool properly. Once I lost my connection to the internet due to service failures and it was impossible to access my documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended, at all times access to your most precious files and backed up safely.

I have extensive experience in the use of Google Docs, for me personally it has been of vital importance and constant help, our administrative work is always in pursuit of improvements and faster, always keeping us informed and aware of any request from clients of the organization. Google Docs points to business success

Google Docs review by Anthony E.
Technical Support Specialist

"Free and Elegant Software"

What do you like best?

I love the interface, it stand outs and very brilliant and high performance. Other than that, I can integrate it with Microsoft Word which makes it better and my co workers that doesn't use google can easily access it. Lastly, the templates, It's very amazing and cute and it helped me alot on my presentation without making a custom one.

What do you dislike?

The only downsides of this is the high resource usage. It rarely happens but it's really frustrating. It lags my old laptop sometimes. Hope they can fix it soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Google Docs if you are not willing to spend money for a software like this but google docs is not for everyone.

You put the benefits in a balance and you will realize that it has no structural aspects to improve, I have not found negative aspects to identify them. What gives me peace of mind is that the support of Google makes Google Docs is constantly reviewed and improved if there is any problem.

Google Docs review by Jessica B.
Docente

"Leading tool for processing online texts. "

What do you like best?

For more than three years I have been using this google gift and I am truly happy with what I have been able to achieve at the word processor level, as well as having the protection of the cloud just by synchronizing it to your Gmail account. The storage capacity is well true that is shared with all the benefits offered by Google is fair, in addition the reports that are made in my work regularly are monthly.

What do you dislike?

How to write to the beginning Google Doc, is a leader in online word processing. For me the best and so far I am satisfied so only stars for this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go a step further and start using this tool that besides practice is free and easy to use.

I prepare monthly reports and strategic planning that are required in the coordination of the school, share and save paper and are automatically saved in the cloud.

Google Docs review by Sebastian M.
Architect

"Google Docs is a collaborative tool for online work. Is the best"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is a totally free tool that allows you to easily access your documents from any geographical location as long as you have the necessary devices to do so, a phone, tablet, computer, Internet connection and an e-mail to access to the account.

The best way to get access to Google Docs is to just have a Gmail account.

and having a Gmail account is the easiest thing that can exist.

Google Docs has a fairly large Storage Space. It has 15 MG so that you can store all your documents and without worrying about them since they will always be more than Safe in the Google Cloud.

It is the best platform to carry out your work online. I recommend it 100%

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments to add about Google Docs. It is the best platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the Best

Since you have the existence of Google Docs. All my work problems were decreasing little by little.

With Google Docs I was able to solve a lot of things and the first was the Time Factor.

Since I use Google Docs my work has become much more dynamic, Easy and the time I save is impressive, since I can work from my mobile phone or tablet and in any geographical location. The only thing I need to have is a connection to the Internet to access the Google Docs Platform.

It is a very useful platform, intuitive, easy to use and above all very useful for all users.

Google Docs review by Pete M.
Automotive Accounts Manager

"Google Docs - Opinion"

What do you like best?

Google Docs a powerful office tool that is available online. One of the advantages of Google Docs is the fact that the solution is available to everyone completely free of charge and is compatible with most devices, so we can quickly return to edit/create documents. Google Docs has many useful features that we can use for business and individual purposes, and above all our documents are stored in Google Drive, so you do not have to worry about the backups of our documents and do not have to waste time on saving them, because with a click you can share them with a selected person. Another advantage of Google Docs is compatibility with other programs used to create and edit documents, as well as the ability to quickly rewrite documents in paper form by importing their photos. It is worth mentioning the possibilities of cooperation on documents

What do you dislike?

- To get the most out of this tool, it is recommended to use the Chrome browser.

- You must have a Google Account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a solution that will enable you to create and edit documents, you should consider using Google Docs.

By using Google Docs, I can create documents and edit them at any time as they are available online.

Google Docs review by Gustavo H.
Programador web en ENIAC

"A great tool to create and edit documents online."

What do you like best?

This tool allows you to create documents quickly and without having to download anything, it also allows you to edit any document only with an Internet connection and this allows you to share files without fear that the other user can not open it, with google docs any user can have access for free. This program has multiple tools that make it a complete program and that will satisfy the need that can be presented, allows you to create all kinds of documents from anywhere without downloading any program and this makes this program is used freely and without problems. The different documents created are saved in my account without fear of losing them at any time also relying on an automatic save that assures me all my information.

What do you dislike?

The program works correctly and works smoothly, so I can't say anything bad about this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a completely free program so there is no excuse not to try it, the program really all kinds of companies should use it, since having a quick access to different documents is something that is needed very often.

The program has allowed you to create simple documents very quickly anywhere, allows you to edit documents if necessary without any inconvenience everything online and being sure that the information will not be lost. The program has allowed to share different files and each user has been able to access these with google docs quickly, securely and without inconvenience.

Google Docs review by Alejandro L.
Ingeniero en Sistemas

"Google Docs, Documents Online."

What do you like best?

I can access, to my documents at any time and place, I can authorize the access of my documents, to one or several people. This makes it possible to expedite the review of documents, allowing all the people involved in each one of them to carry out their review and approval online, and in this way streamline all the processes until their implementation. All levels of management can participate and enrich the information from the first day.

Google Docs, allows you to edit them directly in the cloud and the changes will be available almost immediately for the rest of the people who share the document.

I do not need external memory to have my documents, just by implementing Google Docs, everything is simpler.

I can also activate the edition by voice, and dictate the information to the computer, it is very useful, and streamlines the work.

Google Docs, it is easy to use, synchronize function, it automatically updates your files in the different devices, in which it is configured.

What do you dislike?

It is not directly, the program, but with the requirements of it. By depending on the internet to access information, logically if the internet service is failing access to information will be equally deficient or non-existent. You must keep in mind that it is a service in the cloud.

This is what I could say in a negative way of Google Docs, although it is not a direct problem of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nowadays, the vast majority of systems are being directed to work directly in the cloud.

Google Docs, is an excellent alternative to take that step and update procedures, and manage your documents in the cloud. Its utilities and functions are of a very high level, and you can do much more in your documents than most similar programs. They are continuously improving it, which will allow you to always be up to date, with the latest in this type of programs.

Without a doubt, I highly recommend it. It is an excellent option for managing documents hosted in the cloud.

Security, ease, and efficiency, describe it perfectly.

Within our organization, there are dependencies that must make consultations for the approval of different corporate documents, training, work programs and planning work activities, with Google Docs, we can expedite the review of all these documents without printing a single sheet of paper . What allows us not only to save time and money, it also allows us to contribute to the care of the environment, which is also a commitment of our company and our employees and collaborators.

Google Docs review by Carlos M.
Linkedin

"The best online platform to create all kinds of documents "

What do you like best?

Google Docs with the passage of time has been the most used online tool by all people around the world, since this program fulfills almost all the functions that the Microsoft Office package, since in it you can create any type of document, presentations, spreadsheets, brochures among many other things, since it has a very fast interface and very easy to use does not need much experience when using it, one of the characteristics that I like is the option of saved and wue with this option you can work quietly since all your documents will be safe, you can access from any mobile device as long as you have a good internet connection, Another important feature that I see with respect to this software and which for staff is very incredible is that you can work several collaborators in the same document which allows you to work more easily, to enter only You need to have a Gmail account and that's it.

What do you dislike?

One of the negative things that I see with respect to this program is that when you have many spreadsheets open, it is usually a bit slow but after fixing it integrated with Google Drive it may be a good idea for many users but sometimes be very limited because you have to load them, but the rest I have no other negative comment to say about this incredible software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an ideal program for any company that wants its business to improve 100%, can be used by small, medium and large companies

With this program I have been able to solve many problems one of them is that sometimes I had to work on computers that did not have programs to process texts and make presentations, and my work was affected due to this but when I found Google Docs all my problems were solved slowly.

Google Docs review by Abi L.
Kital Phillippines

"Google Docs is your cost effective alternative to making word documents"

What do you like best?

I have been a Google User for as long as I remember back in high school and their products never disappoint me. Google Docs is totally free. No need to install any software in your laptop or mobile device to create word documents online. All you need is a valid Google email account and a web browser and you are ready to make documents. There is however an app in your mobile in order for it to be better looking. The functionalities are all there for you to make nice word documents. It has all the formatting options you need.

Since the application is totally online there are a few advantages too: 1) You can easily share the files to other users with options to either be just read only or provide them edit access 2) you can access your files anywhere with any device as long as there is an internet connection 3) real time collaboration is possible - your team can edit one single document all at once and you can see changes real time.

What do you dislike?

Using the web browser, it is not appealing to the eye as it is very plain-looking compared to softwares you download and install to your computer. There is no offline option so you cannot edit or access files if for some reason you do not have any internet connection

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are using Google drive and you have a Google account then you definitely must use this!

cost savings as there is no licensing costs. higher productivity and real time collaboration amongst your team. better communication

Google Docs review by Avinash P.
Senior Software Developer

"Google Docs - Good For Creating and Editing Document Online"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is a great tool for word processing. Anyone can use this tool for creating and editing document online. The main Advantage is that google docs provides facility of online sharing and these sharing is also secure because you can control accessibility of your document. Another Advantage is a cloud option. File will be saved on google cloud so you can use it anywhere you want.

Multiple people can edit the same document which is also plus point.

What do you dislike?

There are so many good things about docs. The performance, ease of use and accessibility of the tool is very good but one cons that i found is they are not providing dark theme. Dark theme allows user to work at night without affecting their eyes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend to use these tool while you are on work. It will make your task of editing easier and you do not need to worry about storing the document. it will save on cloud.

Overall, Performance of the google docs is very good. I have used this tool since i was a student and currently also i am using these tool for editing documents.

Google Docs review by Hector M.
Web designer

"Safeguard your documents safely"

What do you like best?

Excellent software with which I can edit and create documents, has a system that allows me to organize my documents and I can also work with my colleagues in real time, another important thing is that it has a mobile application with which I can synchronize all my documents and have access to them very easily.

What do you dislike?

When I lose my connection to the internet, many of its functions stop working, and sometimes when I open large documents it takes too long to load the pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very complete and popular online software with which you can get very good benefits in your work, I recommend it since it will make your life easier.

Google Docs has been very helpful in my work because with it I can have quick access to my important documents, it also allows me to work safely since all my work is saved automatically.

Google Docs review by Paula M.
Services Manager

"What better software to edit documents than Google Docs"

What do you like best?

I like to be able to work with this program, since I have a very simple interface to use, I can edit articles, documents and much more, besides being able to save them and see them when I need them.

What do you dislike?

It really is good and quality software, however, it is not the same as a desktop program because it is direct on the web and has more limitations in terms of format, but otherwise it is good and very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it mainly because it can help you in the office, you can work comfortably all you need anywhere, save and save what you want to edit and progress every time you want to do it through the web for free.

I use it to edit text documents directly from my web browser, it also allows me to share documents quickly and always have them on hand with just accessing my gmail email.

Google Docs review by Linda T.
Blogger

"Simple Google Docs"

What do you like best?

That you can edit docs in real life with another person who is in a different location. Google Docs is free and has 15 GB storage so that is the upside of using the program. Uploading is simple, quick and easy. One of the many features that I like is that it has several templates for resumes, brochures, business letters and newsletters. I have utilized the resume template and was able to share a link to businesses that had asked for it via the internet.

What do you dislike?

Editing in real time with another person, There is a delay in typing from the other person and appears to klunky or slow.. So be patient until the other person finishes their thought/typing in the document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using Google Docs especially if you're a student. It's free software and you can integrate other software programs into Docs like Power Point and Excel. I've been using the software since 2007 and have used it for college papers, internships, statewide organizations and to create my resume.

The many benefits with Google Docs is that I am able to integrate other programs into Docs such as Excel and Power Point. I have been able to do time sheets in Excel and shared them in Google Docs with the working group. Also I was able to do a Power Point presentation at a statewide conference and shared it publicly for those who needed to use it locally. Sharing documents via the internet has made certain jobs easier. Google Docs allows to keep the document private, sharing publicly or to only a handful of people.

Google Docs review by Diana V.
Administrative analyst

" excellent program to organize jobs"

What do you like best?

you can edit and create documents, presentations and spreadsheets, each in its respective folder of easy modification in an orderly and safe way, always available to all members of the group. allows you to place videos from youtube for presentations and play it directly from google doc. controls who can access the saved documents, you only need an email address with whom you want to share information and send the invitation

What do you dislike?

is a tool that is not completely private information because several people can see the documents, either among those who can see or share the documents, also when sharing the information should be careful if you want to be private and not make it accessible for all the public. in several cases it only accepts according to the format of the file because it has capacity according to the file

keeps the gmail account securely the documents, reducing costs because its usefulness is free

Google Docs review by Jesus T.
Graphic designer

"It is the software that offers you the best tools to edit all the important documents on the web"

What do you like best?

It gives me the necessary to edit all those documents that I do for my work online, without having to spend money, I like it because I can have saved in your cloud all the file you have and be able to see them at any time, it is excellent.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it has its limits when editing documents, also that I must have access to the Internet to see my information, sometimes it is difficult for me because there are places where I do not have an Internet network, however, I think it is a good tool of work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it since it is a software that will facilitate your work, you can make your editions easily and free of charge, save everything you need and all that through the web.

It is flexible, has many functions that are easy to use, I like it because I have managed to advance important documents quickly, so I am in different places, just login with my account and I can see, save and edit what I want.

Google Docs review by Susan S.
Susan Smith

"Create and edit all your documents online, it's FREE. "

What do you like best?

Google Docs seems to me a very useful tool, since you can make presentations in slides, documents, you can create forms, spreadsheets in which to add graphics at the moment. It has everything in a single space, where they are automatically saved, a advantage to take into account when doing various jobs. This tool is very useful for group work, since you can share everything you are doing at the moment. You only need to have a computer and Internet to enjoy the advantages that you can use Google Docs. If you enter Google Docs, you can either access files that you have shared or create your own documents in the cloud. It's a convenient way to work in the cloud, in case you prefer to avoid the file editing programs on your computer or the files themselves, which seem not to but they take up a lot, thanks to Google Docs you create and edit your documents, you can share and Collaborate with your colleagues in the same document in real time, your documents are stored safely and my favorite part, you can access them from any place or time, you should only have access to the internet, personally, although sometimes I use other processors of texts, Google Docs is my favorite, mainly because it is a cloud-based application and this gives the backup that I needed so much for my work.

What do you dislike?

Really, the only inconvenience I have had when using Google Docs is that I can not access my documents when I do not have an Internet connection, that is, if for some reason there is no internet at work I will not be able to work on anything. worked perfectly, the tools it offers are more than enough and the interface is very clean and with a very nice interface in sight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We all need to have some word processor in our cell phones and computers, because everything at any time we will need to write some face, a document or we just need to write a text, in the market to many word processors to choose from, but I think that no one offers you so many advantages such as Google Docs, especially the fact that it is an application in the cloud, and that gives you the advantage of creating and editing documents at the time you want, plus it is FREE, you just have to have a Gmail account, you should definitely Start using this great Google application.

Thanks to Google Docs I have been able to do most of my work, write my articles, write personal texts or simply write documents or letters, all without having to download anything and also for free, I love being able to access them from any place and time , definitely Google always offers us the best tools and Google Docs was not the exception.

Google Docs review by Alfonso S.
detective.
(Myself Only)

"google is an excellent option to make all kinds of documents."

What do you like best?

google docs is an excellent option, it allows me to write blank documents, it also has some templates that make me perform my tasks in less time, plus it gives me the ability to write spreadsheets and excel tables, all from one place, what I like most is that it is saved automatically, helping me lose any changes made in my documents and saved in the google cloud, which is excellent because they are available to me whenever you want from any device.

What do you dislike?

is a very good tool, which brings to my google, where I can create all my documents without any mishap, the only limitation is that it is only used with the internet, it is essential to have this service to access these documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because I use it and it's my best option, it's free, you should not download any program, and it's available online. you only need a google account.

google docs is an excellent ally for me to write my documents, every job I do as a detective, I have to give a detailed report and thanks to google docs I can do everything very easily, I can start writing any document on my phone, then access from my tablet and continue the writing, because being stored in the cloud, whenever you want, from any device I will have at my disposal all my documents, without a doubt this is what I like most about this application.

Google Docs review by Joey J.
Joey Johnson

"Great tool, and free."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Google Docs is that I can access this form just by entering my gmail. It is a very easy tool to use, I like that I can access all my documents and edit them and create them without having to access from the same computer as it is online, which is very useful. I also like that everything I do in the document or file is saved without having to save everything every 5 minutes for fear of losing the advances. It is also stored in Google Drive and synchronized with all my devices where I have my account opened.

The truth is that I have used a lot of Google Docs and I like it a lot, it is one of the most reliable and the best of all is that it is totally free. However, I think it can improve even more.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I like about Google Docs is that when I'm working with a very large file, for example multiple spreadsheets, the platform becomes very, very slow, sometimes I have to close the tab and load it again so that work better, however, the good thing is that the edited data is saved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this platform because it is an online tool that complies with all the necessary features that a platform of this type must satisfy. Plus one of its great advantages that apart from saving money, it is not necessary to install any program or package on the PC which also saves space on the hard drive.

One of the advantages that I perceive of this platform in the working world of Google Docs is that it helps us to eliminate all those limitations that existed previously, of having to spend hours and hours in the office to make some documents, while with Google Docs in I can do it from anywhere with Internet access, for example from the comfort of my home.

Google Docs review by Luis J. S.
INDUSRIAL ENGINEER

"The best platform created to store, create and edit spreadsheets and documents online."

What do you like best?

Google Docs is an excellent tool for making texts and documentation as well as sharing information with other users, allowing its users to create documents from anywhere they are similar to the Office package but in improved versions.

I use it every day so I do not have to transport my computer from one place to another, with only an internet connection, and an electronic device, either Tablet. Telephone or Computer I can work with more tranquility and sometimes from my home.

Totally free, very practical and simple to use so you can create your texts with greater ease and comfort, your collaboration for our team is very broad, it is certainly very advantageous to have this tool and the others offered by Google.

In addition to that you can have total peace of mind that your documents are securely backed up in the cloud and that every time you do an edit automatically the changes will be saved, because if your internet connection tends to fail you can rest assured and you will not lose your work.

Another feature that I particularly love is that I have stored my most important text files of my work in Google, which reassures me and I can attest that it is backed up safely without worrying about making backup copies.

What do you dislike?

Since I've been using Google Docs. I have not been presented with any type of Disadvantages with Google Docs. Which is why I consider that I do not have any destructive comments about Google Docs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

It has been very useful in my work area, since it has helped me a lot when making Documents online is about. I love it, it has made my job much easier. I recommend it

Google Docs review by Alejandro S.
Linkedin

"An incredible software and at the same time very easy to use "

What do you like best?

Google docs over the years has been the tool used by people and companies, this incredible tool offers you a large storage space in which you can store all your documents in a safe and fast way.

Google Docs is a tool that makes life easier for many people and many companies since it is not necessary to have a software installed to make your documents with just having internet you can do it, the option that has automatic saving is incredible because thanks to this option you can make all your documents in a quiet way without problem to be lost by not saving them.

Another important feature that I see this amazing tool is that its designs and its templates makes your job much easier to do, its interface is incredible because it is very easy and very fast

What do you dislike?

One of the negative things that I see this program is that the mobile version is not as complete as the web version but the rest I have no other negative comment to say about this incredible software is a tool which everyone should use

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendations is that this program should be used by all people who work in offices and by all those small, medium and large companies so that their work is done much more easily.

Thanks to Google Docs has helped me a lot like many other people, thanks to this program I solved the problem that sometimes I work on computers that do not have programs to make documents and I found it difficult to work but when they recommended Google Docs all my problems were solved.

Google Docs review by Ernest B.
Ernest Bornin

"Edit a document now is easier with this software"

What do you like best?

From Google Docs I like EVERYTHING. its interface is very simple and easy to use, I feel very comfortable with this text editor, I use it both in my job as administrator of an automotive company, as in my daily life, I do everything in an easier way.

It is online and that makes it fabulous since I can advance work from anywhere I am with Internet access.

What do you dislike?

I like everything, I have nothing bad to say

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this excellent text editor, it really is very easy, simple and convenient to use, its interface is very simple, you do not need a tutorial to use it. 100% recommendable. since I started using it I no longer use another text editor. It can be used from anywhere with internet access because it is online.

I use google docs almost daily in my work tasks, since I am a manager of a car company, I elaborate the invoices of car purchases, and the delivery, the inventory reports, the offers announcements, in short, for everything What I need in my work, I use this software and it has benefited me a lot.

Google Docs review by Richard V.
Directeur Commercial & Marketing

"Google Docs - Review"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is my place to work on team project documents. My favorite features are - Autosave Everything I write, edit is automatically saved, so if I lose power, I don't lose my job) - History I can see who edited what I've been doing lately and I'm going to make changes - Comments I love this feature. In every team project, it is good to review each other and comment on each other so that no one misses anything before submitting or finalizing a document. - Collaboration You edit a page, and suddenly you see a cursor and a name on the screen of one of the team members. How wonderful it is that you can see what they are changing in real time, and also who they are. Transparency is the key. - Accessibility If you have access to the Internet, you can access your documents at any time, including your smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop computer. Today I can not even imagine life before Google documents for tasks such as collaboration and version control. I remember the days when you received the latest copy from someone else and made changes to find out that someone else is working on another version of the document. Browsing through 10 different papers and combining them into one was time-consuming and frustrating.

What do you dislike?

One of the drawbacks I've noticed is the limited number of templates to choose from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an online solution that will allow you to create and edit documents, you should consider using Google Docs.

By using Google Docs, I can work with team members on documents and save copies to Google, which saves me a lot of time in backing up my documents.