Adobe PDF Pack

Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services that allows you to convert documents and image files to PDF, combine multiple documents into one PDF and export PDFs to editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF formats.

Work for Adobe PDF Pack?

Learning about Adobe PDF Pack?

Compare Adobe PDF Pack to Similar Solutions

Adobe PDF Pack Reviews

Showing 19 Adobe PDF Pack reviews
Adobe PDF Pack review by carmen julia t.
carmen julia t.

"my best digital experience extraordinary tool. Easy to use, fast and practical"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is that I was able to use it for different tasks not only at work, but also in my children's school and at home, since it allows me to access creators of photo editors, writing documents , etc., besides being very easy to handle and adapt

What do you dislike?

I could say that the prices of some tools are a bit disgusting, since there are some programs that tend to be a bit expensive and there is seldom any promotion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is simple to have a Windows and Mac OS, because if not, the software does not work, I pass and do not solve, until I can change the operating system of my computer

The problems I have solved are several such as creation of production document and reports in the company where I work and the tasks of my children

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Adobe PDF Pack
Adobe PDF Pack review by Maria B.
Maria B.

" The best of the market"

What do you like best?

Adobe products are very good in my favorites. My students a simple and fast way.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about this application, I sincerely like it very much, it works very well, it is fast, simple and little value, everything I need from an application of this type

Recommendations to others considering the product

It allows me to convert my files into the less heavy formats of the installation for my students, as well as the information that is needed for my classes and to carry them out all the time on their smartphones for continuous practice.

Friend user, if you like the applications that offer you very little, very fast, practical and simple, without a doubt, this is a journey to convert your files and compartments safely.

What Document Creation solution do you use?

Adobe PDF Pack review by Yosi M.
Yosi M.

"Excellent tool to convert my files and compratirlos"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy working with this tool since it allows me to convert my Excel, Powerpoint, Word documents and it is a complete package with which I can combine, create documents and send them online in a very easy and fast way.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least is that I can not edit PDF documents because I have to implement Acrobat DC, but I have done very well with this tool and I have nothing negative to contribute.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They can use this tool because it is very easy to use and it allows them to convert their documents so that they can compile them in a fast and safe way.

It has allowed me to adapt documents that are in other types of documents and I can convert them to make them less heavy and send them online in a safe and secure way.

Adobe PDF Pack review by Ava H.
Ava H.

"Great resource for work related documents"

What do you like best?

The documents that the PDF Pack creates are always uniform; you know your recipient is going to see a polished, uniform document. It eliminates the worry of your work looking sloppy and unfinished.

What do you dislike?

You cannot edit PDF files with the PDF pack, you need Acrobat DC in order to do that. I wish there was a bundle or different way to make it more convenient to change the document in the software itself.

I'm able to ensure that my documents are legible and uniform. The PDF Pack allows me to sign and fill out forms, without the hassle of printing and scanning it back to the sender. It also is convenient when I have to put different files into the same document, I can combine my PDF documents into one cohesive place.

"Essential Product"

What do you like best?

I like the editable work space within Adobe PDF. It makes it easy to edit the pages as well as the page contents. There are an array of tools to use and each helps you make your project your own. I especially like that you can draw, add text, and edit existing items within the PDF that you are working on. Overall I think it is a good product!

What do you dislike?

Though there are a variety of tools, I wish that there were more included to allow for more customization. I also would like if there was a way to search for tools within the interactive editing space. Sometimes it is hard to find the tools because the table of contents within the tools tab is a bit weird when it comes to the titles used to describe which tools are in which area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My coworkers sometimes have issues using the pack, but I think that is mostly from lack of use. If you mess around with the different tools included within the pack, they are relatively straight forward and easy to learn. The main issue that I have had with the pack is that it is sometimes hard to find tools within the table of contents. This can be solved by using the product more to become more familiar with its inter workings.

I use Adobe PDF Pack to create and merge figures together to easily send to clients.

Adobe PDF Pack review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Makes forms and editing a breeze"

What do you like best?

I always thought Adobe was for PDF files. Once I started using it at work to both create and send forms to and from our clients I saw all of the possibilities. I like how versatile this software is.

What do you dislike?

It seemed to be harder to use than it should be until you get familiar. I had to spend some time "playing" with the software before I felt comfortable with it and I was able to complete a task rather quickly and without trouble.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software, there are so many uses for it. Once you get in and start using it you realize that you can use it for more than you intended it for.

We needed to make multiple forms for a long list of clients to sign so that we could submit them for their continuing education classes. We were able to generate personalized forms in just a few minutes. We were able to edit images and documents in one program to create brochures for different product lines.

Adobe PDF Pack review by Nevie B.
Nevie B.

"Adequate PDF reader; in fact, the only I use."

What do you like best?

Honestly, I have never had to use any other PDF reader than Adobe. It has always done the job.

What do you dislike?

They might have a bit of a monopoly on the service, or it is possible that Adobe just came before other PDF readers so I don't know others. So I have no competition to compare it to, but don't count that as bad per se.

It simply works well in saving files, delivering files, converting files, and reading files in a fairly small easily emailed format.

Adobe PDF Pack review by Sally K.
Sally K.

"Best Thing Ever"

What do you like best?

I have premium version for this, and this amazing. Has made my life so mcuh easier as I work a lot documents that are pdf-ed.

What do you dislike?

Honestly- NOTHING. But who wouldn't want a few more features thrown in at same money.:D

Documents editing, proofing, adding commetns, changing, editing scanned docs.

Adobe PDF Pack review by User in Higher Education

"Adobe PDF Pack is the ultimate PDF Creating, merging and editing tool"

What do you like best?

This app has everything you could possibly need in order to manage, create, edit, share attractive, nice and visually engaging pdf documents in your pc, or in any other devices. As a teacher, I find it very handy to be able to check and edit the dozens of pdf documents I usually send to my students. I totally recommend this tool to any professional teacher or business person.

What do you dislike?

This cool app can be a little too expensive. However, it is totally worth your money

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are able to pay the subscription, go for it, this is an excellent product,

The possibility of managing and editing existing pdf documents at ease, having the chance of merging the app to your pc and devices,

Adobe PDF Pack review by Shannon F.
Shannon F.

"Easy to use software"

What do you like best?

I like how it has everything you need to make a document.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how you have to download the software to get it. Too many updates.

This pack provides businesses and individuals with everything they need to complete files. You can benefit from it by converting, combining, signing, and sharing files easily and smoothly through their online tools.

Adobe PDF Pack review by User

"PDF's are completely editable "

What do you like best?

It's easy to compose your own PDF based on other documents, I noticed that it helped saving paper and ink since we didn't have to print and scan again documents just to fill something or add a signature.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to transform any pdf file to doc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how much you're going to use it. It is really worth it if you use it all the time and need to save time. But there are other options available.

Fill documents with dates, signatures, check marks, unite 2 or more pdfs, delete pages, etc. Thissoftware helps saving a lot of time.

Adobe PDF Pack review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Adobe"

What do you like best?

That it Is easy to convert a document to PDF and that you can make certain edits on the PDF and highlight and OCR

What do you dislike?

That you have minimum things you can do unless you sign in and have an account

Being able to OCR because if you have a very large document scanned in as a PDF it is hard to look through the whole thing so it is great that you can search by words making it a lot easier to look through the large document

Adobe PDF Pack review by Rachel P.
Rachel P.

"Adobe PDF Pack Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be able to consolidate single page PDFs into a multiple page PDF

What do you dislike?

I dont like the limited editing capabilities (edit text, sign and fill, add editable text boxes)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Editing text capabilities

Not many clients have Adobe Pack to be able to edit PDFs on their end. I dont see too many benefits compared to Adobe Acrobat

Adobe PDF Pack review by Patience B.
Patience B.

"Amazing one 4 all tool to get from a word to pdf"

What do you like best?

Easily access all files form edit and go click if a button and i sign and go, no more waiting

What do you dislike?

Does have lag at times but not to often some documents like excel are tricky

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to save time, paper and money. Quick turn around for documents

Easily edit all projects at once signing and recieving signatures

Adobe PDF Pack review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Standard in business"

What do you like best?

easy signing ability, verifiable signature, and trackable. I also like being able to lock the documents.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to sign certain documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and broadly used, and is nice that adobe reader is free to all for public records.

Verifying signatures on records and documents for electronic filing.

Adobe PDF Pack review by Melissa M. B.
Melissa M. B.

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can take a word document and essentially duplicate it to meet your needs

What do you dislike?

I wish they’re was a way thT you can get in touch with someone when you have a question or need help

None...

"Adobe"

What do you like best?

I Like that I can covert anything into a PDF form

What do you dislike?

That it is a times complicated to use and I’m not extremely tech savvy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get this product it’s a lifesaver

We are able to convert all of our files into a PDF form

"Easy Enough"

What do you like best?

Easy enough for reading PDFs and saving scanned docs.

What do you dislike?

Not intuitive to an ametuer to make major edits.

Being able to scan and send docs to coworkers in a timely manner. The benefit is in its easy installation.

Adobe PDF Pack review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Adobe is a must"

What do you like best?

The fill and sign feature is the best part of the software

What do you dislike?

The printing changes that happen if you choose “Print with PDF size”

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for editing documents and document conversion.

Signing and sending documents

Learning about Adobe PDF Pack?

* We monitor all Adobe PDF Pack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Adobe PDF Pack to Similar Solutions