FoxBound Reviews & Product Details

FoxBound Overview

What is FoxBound?

FoxBound unites Data and Sales Automation to create a single, streamlined platform to help sales teams perfect their prospecting workflows. With our list-building Chrome plugin and a 60 million+ B2B contact repository fused with sales engagement, reps can execute the entire pipeline generation process with ease.

FoxBound Details

We united Data + Sales Automation under the FoxBound platform to create a ridiculously effective prospecting workflow. So bring your strategies, messaging, target markets, and pipeline generation goals with you. Were here to fuse your plans with action!

Foxbound

Showing 16 FoxBound reviews
Already have FoxBound?
Inside Sales Manager
Insurance
What do you like best?

I am on the road in the field 3-4 days a week in meetings and without this tool, I would not be able to prospect efficiently. FoxBound has not only changed the way I prospect but also stay engaged and share thought leadership with existing clients and vendor partners. I have used a number of data tools throughout my career and the accuracy and ease of use of the FoxBound tool is one of the best I have ever used.

The templates tool is fantastic and easy to use as well!

The other great thing about FoxBound is their team is open to feedback and continuing to improve its product and add features constantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been using the FoxBound platform for a little over a month now and have nothing negative to report! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

FoxBound is a great tool for not only inside sales teams but also field reps as well. I am a big believer in working smarter and FoxBound allows me to do this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being a field-based traveling sales consultant there is not always office time which makes it hard to prospect. FoxBound allows me to streamline the process of identifying and engaging prospects with analytics on the backend to help me identify the most engaged prospects, current clients, and vendor partners. Simply put, I was flying blind prior to FoxBound! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Consultant
What do you like best?

It's a really intuitive tool that does what it's supposed to! The success rate is higher than similar tools I've used, and it integrates with Hubspot among other things, so you can choose to use their mailing function or just link it to what you already use. The customer team are also super helpful and friendly, which is a big plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did have a product suggestion but they've already built the solution to my feedback and are rolling it out this week, so nothing to criticise here! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Foxbound helps me prospect much more efficiently, which frees up my time for the more important stuff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Business Development Manager
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

That it also allows me to integrate with my CRM, which was a must! The easy to use platform allowed me to get off the ground running with next to no training for me or my team! My BDR team has been able to set appointments as well as scrub our CRM with accurate email data. Furthermore, my team is more confident in their prospecting with the ability to reach out with targeted emails. I have used a lot of tools like FoxBound and I can safely say this has been the easiest transition with superb accuracy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The chrome plugin allows me to get most of the leads I am looking for but not all of them. However the quality is better than the other tools I've used in the past!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do not have to scavenge around the internet to find the correct data...it is all here in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
Internet
What do you like best?

Mana Network offers a platform to investors, agencies, influencers and business leaders looking to connect with other forward-thinking individuals in the startup ecosystem in India. My team was searching and reaching out to companies and entrepreneurs manually which was taking too way too long. Given that most individuals don't even reply to the first email, FoxBound has completely automated the follow-up process so my increasing my reps productivity exponentially. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's hard not to like what we have so far since we didn't have anything like this before. Since our industry isn't hardcore sales, it's sufficient for our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The reps on my team are able to search for potential partners outside of their normal means and access a completely new way to find high-quality entrepreneurs via the chrome extension. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Ease of use, one-stop solution for your B2B sales outreach, worth the buck. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A couple of features that I think might be useful are in the pipeline as informed by the sales reps. Hoping this will make the product tighter in terms of it's usability Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GIve it a trial, see if it works for you - highly recommend for B2B use-cases Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead gen, customer outreach. Pretty much reduced the manual effort and team size of our outreach team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Manager-Supply Excellence
Events Services
What do you like best?

Its easy to use and improves lead quality. Great product and amazing UI/UX. We are just growing through their setup and so far its quite easy and handy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far its working well. And since its new so there will be so much possibility of getting new features or growing opportunity for such type of product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

you can go for FoxBound as it might helps you in validation of bulk data real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps me in finding new leads efficiently. To cut through the clutter in a simple, inviting way, its not a lead capturing tool, its still a great way to nurturing your leads as validates the email real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager Special Initiatives
What do you like best?

Integrates with LinkedIn, manage my email marketing leads in 1 place, finds email id of known leads. Only valid verified leads in your pipeline account for the credits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The product is for specific B2B use cases. Only email outreach platform, does not do 360 degree. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use only for B2B lead gen and engagement. Highly useful for US and MENA markets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Discovery, outreach and engage my B2B sales pipeline using one tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As a sales rep, I spend my day in many different tools. It can be daunting for newer reps to ramp up and understand all of the different platforms they need to leverage in order to effectively outbound. The fact that FoxBound has been able to consolidate multiple tools into one platform has made my life so much easier. Now I can spend more time closing deals vs switching back and forth through multiple platforms a day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to have some sort of calendar scheduling tool within the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've used most of the sales automation tools on the market, but most of them just do one thing. FoxBound helps me save time by giving me a source for data and helping me to automate my outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The datascout plugin in the Foxbound software is the one of the unique plugins I have seen in the industry and it simplifies my job of finding email addresses of decision makers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is perfect the way I need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a one-stop software solution for email marketing and lead generation, Foxbound is the one. Find emails and delight your customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email marketing and lead generation under one platform. I don't have to worry about the emails being sent once I have launched the pursuits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Human Resources
What do you like best?

I have been using this product for the past 2 weeks and it has resulted in my firm getting 10 business meeting already. Great product, great price, and amazing UI UX. Works seamlessly with the CRM that we are using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. The product is working well for us currently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Product is a must for growing organizations. They should use this software to know its capacity to grow your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead generation has become easier and has increased our reach to prospective clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

BDR
What do you like best?

Being able to extract prospect information directly from LinkedIn Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Low flexibility with SFDC integration, low admin control Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get LI Navigator for optimal performance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I get access to data that I would otherwise not have from our 3rd party data service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I was blown away by how quickly I was able to get Foxbound up and running. My team is leveraging the data den and really increasing activity numbers through quick and accurate data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This happens on every automation tool, but sometimes email addresses can be inaccurate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This has impacted our team tremendously in a very short time. The activity levels and confidence are at an all time high by leveraging this tool in our work flows Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Monica Mariño of FoxBound

Thanks Logan for your honest feedback. Our dev team is currently working on optimizing the validation process further. If you have any examples you can send our way, that would be greatly appreciated.

CF
What do you like best?

The confidence level of the email. Many so called "lead" databases don't rate the quality of their data to users. FoxBound not only works seamlessly with other services. But it also helps you manage your Rolodex of contacts and their communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I don't have my premium account yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me find new prospects with the correct targets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Ability to find the targeted decision-makers and generate leads without any manual efforts, overall sales productivity increased 10x Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More detailed reporting with scheduling features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was setting up the B2B sales process at the current organization, It's a one-stop platform for lead generation, email personalization, and setting up follow up email sequences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GM
What do you like best?

The tool available to personalise efficiently and very quickly is the best feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need additional process flow. Flow for open yet not responded and not opened. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it. You’ll not regret it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organising lead data.

Personalising efficiently.

Benefits: (a)quick turnaround to send personalised emails. (B) requires less number of people due to increased efficiency Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Monica Mariño of FoxBound

Thank you for your feedback. We do have advanced workflows planned on the product road map. Stay tuned for those updates and don't hesitate to submit any other feature requests to our support team.

GC
What do you like best?

It is easy to use and there is immediate value. My job as a seller has been made much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am excited to see what the product progress to. There is so much opportunity for this type of product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don’t have to go to 3 different tools to prospect anymore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.