Adobe Acrobat DC Reviews & Product Details

Adobe Acrobat DC Overview

What is Adobe Acrobat DC?

Adobe Acrobat DC means a more seamless experience for your users, fewer hassles for your IT team.

Adobe Acrobat DC Details

$11,171
@Adobe
25,182 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) deals in digital media, digital marketing, and printing and publishing software with over 14,000 employees and $4.4 billion in revenue.

Adobe Acrobat DC Screenshots

Adobe Acrobat DC Reviews

Showing 1,724 Adobe Acrobat DC reviews
Showing 1,724 reviews
Already have Adobe Acrobat DC?
What do you like best?

This software allows me as an editor to collaborate with the designer on my team. She sends me the files after she lays out a report, and I can highlight areas that need to be changed or insert notes with suggestions. It feels very user-friendly to me and is a great way to view PDFs for any purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally my Adobe will glitch, and if I highlight a certain area of text, a completely different area will end up highlighted. So sometimes I have to close out of the program and reopen it. But when it's working well, I have no complaints about the available features! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a reliable way to view or comment on PDFs, this is your software! There's an option to save password-protected PDFs as well. If you need a software to help you easily sign PDFs electronically, this is a great option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can work well with writers, designers, and other editors on my team using this software to highlight problem areas and leave comments about how a design could be improved. This software also works well for electronically signing documents when needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat es un lector confiable y cuenta las herramientas más avanzadas para la edición de archivos PDF. Su interfaz es atractiva y fácil de comprender. Me gusta porque me permite organizar las páginas y también comprimir los archivos. Además, cuenta con una herramienta de reconocimiento de texto que nos es muy útil para documentos que aún mantenemos en físico. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hasta el momento no he tenido ningún problema con este software. Considero que el conjunto de funciones que incluye Adobe Acrobat es muy sólido. Además, es muy fácil comprender la interfaz y el uso de todas las herramientas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

En general, este Adobe Acrobat cumple con todas las características que ofrece. Este software es el más confiable y sólido de la industria, por lo que cuenta con las herramientas de edición PDF más avanzadas y compatibilidad con múltiples sistemas operativos. Yo lo recomiendo encarecidamente. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Con Adobe Acrobat puedo crear archivos PDF de presupuestos y contratos para los clientes de mi organización, ya que me solicitan explícitamente que todos los documentos se encuentren en este formato. Lo más importante es que podemos crear, firmar e incluso convertir los documentos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cyber Security Product Engineer
What do you like best?

The friendly interface of the tool, it adjust to our needs. When you want to sign a document with your own personal certificate you can do it in just couple of clicks, also you can customize your signature. The option to create forms are quite simple with field controls that helps me a lot when I restring the type of data you can input on it. I love it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The monthly price, could be more cheaper, actually is $14.99 / month but if the cost reduce $10.00 I would be perfect to access more profesional freelancers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the trial to see if the software comply all your expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Create PDF documents from word, manage invoices and digitally sign it to present to the customers. I know we have another software that can do that, but when you transform any document to pdf they change colors and the grid of the objects, but with Adobe DC it does not happen to me. The quantity of font that you can handle is bigger than other solutions and the creation of embedded font documents helps to improve the design and customization of each document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Investor-Advisor
What do you like best?

The constant development of Adobe Acrobat, used in various professional fields, has a quality far from being unrivaled. I like how easy it is to switch from any other Adobe product to Acrobat. The high standards and flexibility in each element before it comes to Acrobat create the ultimate Acrobat effect that impresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I miss plot and marker tools in this solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you frequently use PDF documents, you need to switch to the Pro version immediately. This gives you all the features to edit PDF documents, create PDF documents, and essentially do everything you can imagine with PDF files. If you do not use PDF documents very often, I recommend the free trial version if you need to edit PDF documents and need the free version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This system is used frequently in my office daily. We can use them to keep secure documents. Also, it gives your files a fresh, bright look and can be the ideal formatting when you add electrical documents to student folders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Manager
What do you like best?

The new Acrobat Reader DC has the best presentation surface and can insert new notes and highlight special parts if required. It provides a pristine, easy-to-use version for working with PDF documents and is enabled both locally and in the cloud. Also, working on tablets and smartphones is a small piece of software on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be difficult not to delete documents or download and save documents and then try to edit them. I find it easier to edit blank documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As with all Adobe products, they will be subject to a one-month trial period. In any case, take advantage of this and the tutorials they have available on their website, and the tons of tutorials you can find with a simple Google search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adobe Acrobat DC helps me to solve the confidentiality problem. It saves time when editing important documents and enables me to permanently remove text from electronic documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing & Account Strategy Director
What do you like best?

Everyone can download the viewer, but it is insufficient. I like all the items that are included with the liberal Adobe Acrobat DC model. Until I began making use of Adobe Acrobat DC, I did not know of most of the functions I missed. The most popular characteristic I use is to produce documents in PDF files. I place fillable items in any document that I've in the planning process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I'd a suggestion, I'd love the signing feature to be simpler to work with if you don't have the electronic signal pad. I don't actually have some issues with Adobe Acrobat DC. I mean, I'd love to have you're taking to an indication screen instantly, which you can use to sign the mouse of yours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd endorse this to all. PDFs are used this program and daily not merely allows you to develop and modify fillable pdf documents, manipulate pages, include web pages and delete pages, harvest web pages and other details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All our styles had been printed, then written until a couple of years backs. For people who must shoot such forms then, after which get info from them, it has been exhausted. It was made a lot easier by being in a position to switch formats into fillable forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This software is one of the PDF editors that acquire a clean format, which allow the flow of a more scalable performance when it comes to business terms with multiple updates in the projects that are carried out, mentioning that its document management is solid and reliable when storing or filing an already idealized work regardless of its size, as it is one of the most striking aspects from my point of view, without excluding that it contains a flexibility designed to consider mainly the ease of use that it can present this practical and creative system in its entirety. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The license that is required to operate this server is quite unnecessary, since most users without much experience in these installations can execute its functions without any problem, including the restrictions of the tools if they do not contain said document for access total of this PDF editor, being a problem at low scales, but considerable since it is nefarious no matter how small it is, including that its pricing models are totally confusing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since it maintains an extensive line of options to make any PDF document in particular, it is ideal for measuring most of the existing formats, in which we can develop all kinds of projects, regardless of the area or job category of organizations with totally different environments in work beds, due to its versatile programming, necessary for the final structuring of these developer objectives, mentioning that it is an incredible perfect tool for all organizations regardless of their executive size. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software is being used by most of the departments that we acquire today, due to its advanced features in the editing and management of PDF documents, with additional options that allow establishing a better guide in each project to be executed, such as the conversion of PDF to Word formats, the creation of forms necessary for our customer service satisfaction approaches, including its ability to insert or delete individual pages within an already done document, which is useful for reusing old files with current redactions, similar in what you need to use to save effort and labor time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

O2 Engineering Intern
What do you like best?

I use Adobe Reader for almost all my PDF files. It has many editing functions and a really clean, intuitive interface. I also utilize it to scan documents - it works very well with Adobe Scan. This is particularly helpful when I have to rearrange web pages in a current PDF file, or perhaps separate several web pages and also combine them into a new file. The document comparison and electronic signature capabilities can also be very helpful. Overall, a great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one point I would change about Acrobat Reader would be the necessity to sign several documents. We ought to be able to edit each PDF document without paying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Reader DC is essentially the most popular and dependable document management software. It provides several innovative choices which enable you to make use of passwords to minimize file usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This way, whoever makes use of the documents I download online may instantly fill in the online form and also print out the written information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ingeniero de soporte de aplicaciones
What do you like best?

I particularly like the simplicity of the design of the Adobe Acrobat PDF reader. I also like that the resolution of the documents pages adapts automatically depending on the device you are using. I also like its read-aloud feature, which is very useful in presentations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that there is a one-time fee per computer or device. I think they should have a fee for an unlimited number of devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Acrobat is software that is easy to navigate and compatible with all types of devices or operating systems. It has tools to do any type of editing in PDF documents. Additionally, you can convert scanned documents into editable PDF files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Adobe Acrobat in the company to handle all kinds of documentation of our procedures. The most important and beneficial thing is that we can use it from our smartphones, desktop computers or laptops. Besides, it is also very beneficial for us to scan the documents and then convert them into editable PDF. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial and Housing Counseling Grant Manager
What do you like best?

When COVID-19 began and we were all sent to work remotely, my agency had over one hundred forms that needed to be converted into PDF format and able to be completed and signed electronically. Adobe made that conversion seamless and even with some of the glitches the experience for myself and clients was nothing short of amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the boxes would show up at a default size that I couldn't seem to change. Once I'd get a box to the size I needed if I copy and pasted (when there were oh, twenty boxes I needed at a very specific size) then whatever information you typed into one box copied to all the boxes - so I had to resize 20 boxes and that was kind of a time suck. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only limits in Acrobat are the limits you put on yourself. I really cannot express enough how much of a life saver this software is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The issue of not being able to have clients sign documents in person. Forms needing to be consolidated into one packet. The ability to take paper forms and convert them to fillable PDF. The possibilities are endless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat DC has several features that improve my work. I can establish my own signature of mine or perhaps select from available templates. The comment function is also useful when talking to a team-mate about a document. It would be much more fascinating if I could safely store many pdf documents in the Adobe paper cloud. I can log in to my documents at any time by purchasing a login with my login data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On my MacBook pro, I noticed a problem with editing a PDF file on the latest system version Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Acrobat DC is already known to other people. I suggest you take some time to play with him and learn about his many functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The protection of information from official documents, including the content of presentations, privileged information and reports, is intended to prevent plagiarism or even unauthorized copies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Analyst
What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software sets the gold standard that all other document delivery, protection, and accountability software should strive to meet. I do not know of any other solution that would give so many possibilities of editing pdf files across all devices, in all locations, and in all parts of the world, that what is created and saved is what every recipient sees! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was a small learning curve with the new features. I do not feel that this takes away from the overall experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend taking a course on this product and confirming it will not affect your existing add-ins before using this product. If you find it will not affect your add-ins, I would 100% go with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the ability to access Acrobat once I am signed in and stay in Adobe, I can do most anything needed in my business. I can create a new document that is easily editable, trackable, easy to open, and add a signature. It is the product I use for all my business emails and I recommend it to all my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've been using Acrobat Reader since 1998 and Acrobat Pro 2020 for a few months already. I used to edit my PDF files with PDF-XChange Editor Plus since late 2018 (its optical character recognition is of questionable quality) and used ABBYY Finereader PDF as an OCR solution. I switched to Acrobat Pro to have an all-in-one solution.

What I like best is that it's the de-facto industry standard for portable document files editing (from the creators of PDF) .

What I like best are the following features:

Analyzing with Preflight which helps me in correcting errors.

Its OCR is more accurate than many of the alternatives and I find it as accurate as ABBYY Finereader PDF.

Software is very customizable. The first time I installed it, it took almost half an hour to get everything set in Preferences dialog box. I had to search through Adobe's online resources to have everything completely configured. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's interface is not very customizable.

I'm using the one-time purchase version of Acrobat Pro 2020 and I find its price a little bit intimidating.

It has a longer learning curve comparing to some other PDF editors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Acrobat Pro is a complete PDF solution and the industry standard of PDF editing. It's not budget software and it's not for everyone. If you need a PDF editor to fill out forms, it's not the right solution for you - just go for the cheaper alternatives (sub-$100). Acrobat Pro is for those who need features like OCR and creating headers/footers, bates numbering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adobe Acrobat Pro's OCR implementation is helpful for my business.

Comparing to other software like PDF-XChange, Adobe's virtual PDF printing driver generates portable document files with properly looking fonts.

I don't need to jump between software to get my PDF editing and optical character recognition done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best thing about Adobe Acrobat DC is definitely that it allows us to create, view, edit and share lightweight PDF documents quite easily from our desktops, laptops and even mobile devices, it certainly streamlines our organization's workflow in a practical way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application does not have all the functions that we have when using it on our computers, but this is a fairly common feature in most programs in general. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The distribution of information often plays an important role in the functioning of any organization and Adobe Acrobat DC can make it easy through the creation, viewing and editing of documents in a convenient and lightweight format such as PDF. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adobe Acrobat DC has been a very practical tool for the creation and reading of PDF files, we use it in all our work departments and it has been very helpful, especially for the management of our projects, we can share documents and also make corrections or useful observations to advance in the fulfillment of the scopes of any project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Business Analyst
What do you like best?

Acrobat Reader is a really important one, because without it we cannot do most of our daily work and other things. I use this program mainly to understand my e-books, and if I have Microsoft Word documents, I save them in PDF format, and then I' m using Acrobat Reader to open and read these documents, because it is much easier to open and move around this program, because we can also add to some sentences the choice we want to read them again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I am unhappy with the software. I feel there are a lot of features that I don't use, but I could use them so maybe I could use a quick, daily guide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you currently only use ordinary Adobe software, I recommend buying it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Acrobat, we do have a very clear process for approving one of our projects, advertising and publications in general. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commissioner
What do you like best?

It's the go-to product solution for PDF viewing and any editing needs. Powerful and capable and familiar across multiple platforms and applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not particularly pleasing to the eye. Very utilitarian, although it does a fantastic job on professional documents as well as personal use.

There were also times where Acrobat DC does not launch if an offline uninstall and reinstall is performed using same Serial Number. Fortunately, this workaround was made available to us: Bring the machine online. On the Sign-In screen, choose to sign in now. Acrobat will launch successfully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely the most powerful tool available for PDF use, and gives the user the most ability to use PDF's instead of hard copy documents for their purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PDF reading, writing, editing. The benefits are self-evident as Adobe Acrobat DC is the prime PDF solution available today!

It was a critical aspect of our daily rythyms, as we were a branch of state govt that regularly dealt with massive amounts of documentation.

We specifically were tasked with scanning and creating PDF documents for aging hard-copies that were required to be archived by state legislation. Our staff took these documents and utilized Adobe Acrobat DC as they were scanning, organizing, and making them available to the licensees and general public throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky.

Additionally, Acrobat DC gave them the opportunity to manipulate the documents as necessary for the best possible customer service to our constituents and licensees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cloud Tech Support Senior Analyst
What do you like best?

I love the potential to modify,pdf files, such as combining a number of papers into a one file, adding or moving pages to a docs, only adding text or even editing graphics - perhaps changing tables, and also somebody in the company of mine will ask me to transform the,pdf file into another format, like Word and Excel, once a month. I have the ability to compare the 2 documents and rapidly get differences. Lastly, I am able to post documents to discuss and also sign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally it's a bit of sluggish, even in case I have a laptop that's proactive enough. Additionally, it is not uncomplicated to look at from the cloud, since it is tough to find out what you installed within the very first place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend choosing a paid plan because of the additional functionality which is very useful in everyday work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can produce our personal files at our very own discretion. When it relates to looking, often certain files in a file might contain information that is confidential. In the "Delete Pages" choice, we could delete pages that have info as well as info which completes a "form". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP, Data Science
What do you like best?

The biggest advantage of Acrobat DC will be the simplicity of edition. You are able to change everything in the file, including the smallest text. You are able to quickly access the whole work. It immediately informs you of the presence of written text in the document, and helps you to edit it quickly. This particular element is quite helpful for almost all my applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Definitely not, definitely not, I think it is easy, no disadvantages that need to be signed, so I have absolutely nothing to say, because there is a gap in Internet Explorer, because several companies are managed outside it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Acrobat DC can be implemented on multiple platforms. Working on a PC is not comfortable, although it is a good way to control PDF files and paperwork in a way that is many. You can additionally sign documents there and create forms to fill them out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this particular device the security problem disappears, so no one is able to change files. And also the benefits for you are much better. Currently every person uses PDF documents, so the connection to both your working environment (other employees) and customers is quite good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Product Manager