Adobe Acrobat DC Reviews & Product Details

What is Adobe Acrobat DC?

Adobe Acrobat DC means a more seamless experience for your users, fewer hassles for your IT team.

Adobe Acrobat DC Screenshots

Adobe Acrobat DC Profile Details

Adobe Acrobat DC Profile Details

Adobe
Description
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) deals in digital media, digital marketing, and printing and publishing software with over 14,000 employees and $4.4 billion in revenue.
1982

Graduate Admissions Representative
Higher Education
Most Recent Adobe Acrobat DC Video Review
Fotografo

"I am completely sure that we are talking about the best PDF reader that exists"

What do you like best?

I am completely sure that we are talking about the best PDF reader that exists. It is visually pleasing, both its PC version, as for tablets and smart phones. It allows me to enjoy a good book, as well as to create documents in PDF format. I really like your reading tool with voice. I think it's quite original

What do you dislike?

Adobe is an excellent company, but I think that the free versions of its software are not very competitive. The free version of Adobe does not let you create documents in PDF format, that's something illogical, when, for example, there are other free programs that leave you. This is a negative point for this great company

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are someone who likes to read online, you will enjoy the experience of having a program that presents the readings impeccably. And if you like perfection and you want your clients to see you as a professional, send them your company's information in PDF format. This program is going to help you with that

When we have to advertise, or communicate with a client or supplier, we use this program to design the documents. For example, an official document of our company, where an acknowledgment is made to someone, or when we want to pass a budget to a client, we do it in this format. That has not made look like all professionals in the area.

Database Administrator

"Edit and organize your pdf files"

What do you like best?

It is a software that has many tools, with them I can transform a common text document to a pdf file, it also allows me to add digital signatures and passwords, something I like very much is the search option since it allows me to find very quickly in large files.

What do you dislike?

I would like you to have more options when you work with the free version, because in order to use the best options you need to log in with an Adobe Premium account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before using I recommend reading if you have all the options you need, I can say that it is an excellent tool, but for me it is a bit expensive, however, it is worth trying.

I use it to read files and also to check documents that my colleagues send me, it is very comfortable and has options that help me to be more productive at work.

Promotor de ventas

"Adobe Acrobat DC is the best tool to work with PDF files, the most efficient and the most complete"

What do you like best?

Acrobat Reader DC is an indispensable software on anyone's device, because it allows us to open, read and print PDF files, it also allows filling out PDF forms, editing in PDF and converting a document into a PDF file. Acrobat Reader DC allows us to perform complete tasks and allows us to do everything we need to do with PDF files, it is a reliable software with a good tradition and in my opinion it is better than the competition.

What do you dislike?

So far I've really liked this program, to the point of calling myself a fan. If I had to say something that I do not like, it is that, inexplicably, this program in its free version does not allow you to convert documents to PDF format. I think this is a mistake for this great brand

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to have a reader in PDF format, which gives you several options to make your reading enjoyable, you should try this program. It facilitates the reading to those people who really enjoy a good book, article of opinion or to read documents on the web

When we want to send a thank you or a proof of payment to a provider, we do it in this format. It is very easy to share and we believe that it gives us that corporate image that every company should have. This has helped us to improve communication with our customers and to respect us as an entertainment company.

Supervisor

"abrir y convertir documentos PDF desde tu dispositivo móvil"

What do you like best?

con este software es una parte de adobe que me permite abrir mis documentos ya sea de manera local que es el contenido guardado desde mi pc o escritorio como también abrir el document cloud que son documentos previamente cargados y almacenados en la nube que me permitan realizar alguna modificación en cuanto al documento se refiere. Lo que mas me gusta de acrobat DC es que puedo utilizarlo desde mi dispositivo móvil o tablet no necesariamente tiene que ser desde mi ordenador. esto me facilita en gran manera los documentos ya que puedo modificar desde cualquier sitio que me encuentre y no necesariamente tiene que ser desde mi computadora dentro del trabajo.

What do you dislike?

no me disgusta nada de este paquete que es totalmente innovador por medio del Document Cloud ademas ofrece soluciones para cualquier tipo de documento y mas seguridad con todo tipo de documentos y al instante.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yo recomiendo acrobat DC porque es la herramienta necesaria que como todo profesional se necesita dentro de una compañía para trabajar y asignar eficientemente todo tipo de documentos. es necesaria darle formalidad por medio del lectro PDF y esto te lo garantiza utilizando este poderoso software. no te quedes fuera de la vanguardia y si no lo tienes comienza a utilizar este novedoso programa que te traerá beneficios dentro y fuera del trabajo.

me proporciona todos los recursos necesarios para convertir todo tipo de documentos y abrirlos y agregarlas marcas personalizadas como son las firmas electrónicas que puedes agregar a cualquier tipo de documento, ademas con document cloud me garantiza que puede sincronizarlo por medio de su nube algo que me brinda la confiabilidad empresarial necesaria para manejar mejor los tiempos de uso dentro de la empresa y mejorar el rendimiento dentro de mi trabajo.

Graphic Designer
(Myself Only)

"The best software to edit and protect your documents"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat is a software with many utilities, one of them is the edition of scanned documents, this tool is very useful since I am continually creating documents with forms. Adobe Acrobat DC allows me to add signatures to all my documents and protect them so that nobody else can edit them, another tool of many help is the option to combine files, you can combine, images of various formats, other PDF files, among others.

What do you dislike?

There is only one thing that adobe acrobat should improve and that is when you edit scanned documents, although it recognizes the letters clearly, it needs to recognize the spaces for example in the tables of forms and lines.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using Adobe Acrobat DC since it is a software with many tools to edit and mix documents. I recommend using the premium version because it allows saving documents in the cloud and thus be able to access from anywhere.

With Acrobat DC pro, I can store my pdf files in the cloud, and in this way to be able to access them from any place and with any device, it facilitates the creation of documents with multiple files such as text, images, links, etc. Another option that I like is that I can add watermarks and protect my documents with a password.

Graphic Designer

"The ideal system that allows me to protect all my documents."

What do you like best?

I love using this system because it allows me to edit any type of document, and it also allows me to protect it in order to prevent it from being edited without prior authorization. I also like very much all the tools that it offers me, since they facilitate my work and that of my entire work team, thus removing the fear that any document could be forged or damaged.

For everyone in my business it is vital to have DC as it has proven to be a vital and very versatile program, allowing me to use it with documents that are in Microsoft Office format.

What do you dislike?

Something that I did not find very good taste was its high price and sometimes the obligation not only to buy this system, but also to acquire a package of programs that are not useful for my business. This will undoubtedly be reported to the technical support team and they made it easier for me to acquire this system at an incredible price.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this system a lot and it should not only be on each computer, but each company should buy it since it is a unique program in its style with spectacular benefits.

Today, for anyone is a question as .PDF formats are gaining importance and business ground, it is all thanks to its security system that can provide an important document and avoid being damaged and then used by unscrupulous people to dark ends.

Thanks to DC we have been able to develop and edit important files for our work team in order to avoid a reproduction that is not approved by third parties.

Marketing Assistant

"Adobe Acrobat DC - Ideal for manager and reading pdf files"

What do you like best?

This tool made my life very easy because with it I can make different modifications to my pdf files, I can add marks, signatures and I can also highlight the text that I want, another important advantage is that it allows me to transform text documents to pdf very easily.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantages I can say about this software is that adamas is very expensive. I have to buy a plan to be able to use all its functions, and sometimes it can be a bit slow to open several files at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a software that has many features that you need in any office, but keep in mind that its cost is a high.

I use this software very often since it allows me to give security to my important documents, it also allows me to quickly store my files to the cloud so I can share them with my colleagues very quickly.

Analista

"Adobe Acrobat DC PDF file worker"

What do you like best?

It is a program that provides a series of easy-to-use work tools and options that allow all people to use their benefits and thus protect their documents.

It is vital to have a work tool that is compatible with the most used programs in the offices such as the Microsoft office package, being a great advantage since more than 80% of the documents made at work require the use of applications of Microsoft office. It also has the option of avoiding the modification of the document and retains the original format, being an excellent advantage because you can share information in the desired format and without editing.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that in order to use the program I must have installed the application on the computer, considering that I have to use it or see an urgent PDF document and I can not see it because the computer does not have the program installed.

I think they can improve the interface because it is unfriendly and colorful. Showing a little innovative image.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is ideal for storing graphic documents, tables, maps and images because it offers a good view, and it is easy to review this type of document in PDF format.

It has been a novel and very productive experience to work with the work options offered by adobe acrobat because I have managed to share a lot of information with other people, improving communication, the ability to respond and the progress of activities, the time of compliance with activities . I have organized my academic, professional and personal activities in folders organized, available to share at the time you decide to publish and transmit the content.

Communications Director

"A Fully Featured PDF Software"

What do you like best?

This is a heavy featured PDF software with almost everything I need. One of the features that I like the most is the edit PDF feature. I am able to edit PDFs, even scanned ones, with the same corresponding font. It’s so seamless that I can do that. I can resize, adjust, and drag around objects like images and text. I can also convert my PDF to an editable format like Microsoft Word for further editing. It is also very fast and can open any PDF with ease. Acrobat DC is very smart when it comes to editing PDFs.

What do you dislike?

It uses a lot of memory, so you need a computer with a lot of ram. My memory usage with Acrobat DC is always high and it causes my computer to slow down. Just don’t have too many things opened at once. I would really want them to optimize their software and make it use less memory because my computer isn’t very powerful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Acrobat DC has all the features you would ask for including editing PDFs.

I am able to fix mistakes and errors in PDFs. I used to think that PDFs are set in stone and can not be change. Acrobat DC changes that completely because I can now edit PDFs. One of the things that I do with Acrobat DC is add watermarks to official documents.

Analista financiero

"el convertidor mas efectivo de documentos"

What do you like best?

Con este convertidor es una herramienta muy útil para mi trabajo. Los documentos generalmente no vienen convertidas directamente en formato PDF, con Adobe acrobat DC puedo leer e imprimirlos distintos archivos DF. me gusta este convertidor porque realmente es muy fácil de utilizar ademas puedo editar cualquier documento con este mismo software. Este adobe se diferencia a otros ya que viene mas especializado que otros que he usado aunque sigue siendo parte de la misma familia. por otro lado puedo utilizarlo desde cualquier dispositivo movil, tablet o computadora. en el trbajo lo usamos todos para facilitar los documentos profesionalmente.

What do you dislike?

Su producto puede estar en versión antigua por ahí es lo único que se me ha dificultado encontrar las actualizaciones de las nuevas versiones, Sus productos deberían encontrarse mas fácil por la pagina de Adobe y descargarse.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Acrobat Document Cloud hace parte de la familia Adobe pero incluye funciones mas profesionales personalizadas para que realices cualquier modificación en tus documentos ademas de que convierte de manera sencilla los documentos a formato PDF.

Es una herramienta profesional que te beneficiara en tu compañía prueba lo para que veas que tal te funciona.

Es una herramienta muy útil que facilita mi trabajo en la compañía, convierto todos mis documentos a PDF y los comparto con el resto de los compañeros.

Me gusta Adobe porque no solo edito los documentos si no que puedo abrirlo desde cualquier parte que me encuentre y agregarle firmas personalizadas para darle un aspecto mas profesional a mis documentos.

En general gestiono mas rapido mis documentos y me hace ganar tiempo y ser mas productivo.

Brand Manager

"Incredible Software With Everything You Need!"

What do you like best?

I like Adobe Acrobat where it has incredibly everything I want and I need. You can use it to sign on a document. You can use it to select and edit the text on the document even if it is an image. You can add comments on the side or add pages in documents. It is a very good tool to make changes to a pdf file.

What do you dislike?

Everything is nearly perfect, but just like many other Adobe products, it can be pricey depend on the package you choose to purchase. Also, it can be hard for the software to identify texts if some text in your file is too small.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

1 what kind of functions do you need? if you just want to make simple pdf file, there are plenty of softwares out there with cheaper price.

2 use the free trial when you are not sure the software is a fit to you.

3 it is a nearly perfect software if you want to use it to edit a pdf file, but it is not god so do not count on it to make fake files and such.

I used this software to make changes on my document related to billing, study guide, and so on. I found it the software is easy to use and approach.

Developer of mobile applications

"Reader and editor of pdf files with excellent online options"

What do you like best?

It is a tool of many uses, since it allows me to transform and edit pdf files very easily, it has some very good tools, among them is the text highlighter, its character search and zoom, I can say that its interface is very good both in PC with on mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it stays frozen when opening several files at the same time, besides I do not like that you have to log in to be able to use your tools, another important thing is that if you do not buy a monthly plan you will not be able to use any of your options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need more than a pdf file reader this is the best option since you will have excellent features to manage your files.

In my office I use this software to be able to do document revisions, I can share them directly with my colleagues and I can also save them in the cloud, I benefit a lot because I can quickly transform Word text documents to pdf without any problem.

Degree in computing

"The best application to modify your PDF documents"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Adobe Acrobat is that it is a very complete and powerful tool, although it is true that many PDF editors exist, I think the most complete of all is Adobe acobrat since apart from the modification of documents it has other functions such as the option to encrypt a file, this in order to provide greater security to the data of users can generate a password to your documents so that they can only be opened by qualified people and thus avoid leaking sensitive information.

What do you dislike?

As for what I do not like about Adobe, the truth is that I do not get anything that I do not like about this application, which to my liking is very complete, I have worked with Adobe Acrobat for approximately 5 years and it has always generated the best possible results, for this reason I have no complaints or criticisms about this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you see the need to correct, edit or modify any document in PDF format, I recommend Adobe Acrobat, since it is the most complete PDF editor of all

The file extension .PDF is the most used worldwide for the sending and receiving of documents, in this sense all companies are in need of at least one PDF reader, but Adobe Acrobat not only reads documents in This format is also edited, which is more beneficial since it will also allow them to be modified if necessary, which is why it is considered one of the applications most used by companies today.

Designer
(Myself Only)

"Powerhouse tool for PDFs."

What do you like best?

A comprehensive and detailed and well-structured software that was able to provide the features required for every task thrown at it without crashing or corrupting the output files. The team responsible for developing the product is actively listening to the community and users' inputs from feedback. With cloud integration and GBs of storing space, it has become a more valuable piece of software than simply signing documents.

What do you dislike?

Acrobat Pro DC is not part of the Creative Cloud subscription plan, so this translates to extra cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For enterprises and large to medium businesses where budgeting may give more leeway, DC provides an easy to use and fast tool.

In certain scenarios, editing or exporting assets from PDFs to another format is as important as simply reading a PDF page. Where DC excels is the fact that objects remain in their original place when converting or saving the file. It's an all-in-one solution regarding this file type.

Maria Garcia

"I think what I do not like, is what many people do not like "

What do you like best?

In this digital age, the internet is an important tool to investigate. I like to download files in PDF format, as well as books and other documents. The only program I use to read this type of format is Adobe Acrobat DC. It is a quality program, with which you can have access to many documents that abound on the web

What do you dislike?

I think what I do not like, is what many people do not like. Its free version does not allow you to create documents in PDF format. I do not understand that much. I am fond of technology and it is not acceptable that a company like Adobe, with a star program like Adobe Acrobat DC, can not convert documents to PDF format.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We must always look for the best image. If we work with clients, our work will speak for us. Using the right program can give you thousands of dollars

441/5000

We have a constant communication with our clients. We use the email tool a lot to send you information and promotions that we have. We send that information in PDF format, which makes us look more professional. This type of information that we send you, and thanks to the PDF format, has made us have good communication with our customers and that has increased our sales and hiring

Servicios Generales y Mantenimiento
Utilities

"Excellent application to convert my files to PDF"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is that it allows me to convert all my files in PDF format and in this way I make them less heavy to share them as well as I can protect them so that they do not suffer any modification.

What do you dislike?

What I like least about this tool is that once I convert my files to PDF I can not modify them and I must go back to the original file to make the modifications, but I really like this tool to do my work and share them in a safe way with My clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this software as it helps to reduce the size of the files that should be shared with third parties as well as help to protect them so that they do not suffer modifications

The communication with our clients has improved a lot because previously we could not share our files with them because they were not insured and now with PDF if we can compile them in a safe and fast way since they do not weigh so much.

Freelance Writer
(Myself Only)

"The best Software for PDF"

What do you like best?

I have used acrobat DC for many years, and it is a great software to create documents and protect them in such a way that others can not alter or manipulate the files, for me to use adobe acrobat is crucial since I dedicate myself to writing and editing, what I like the most about Acrobat DC is the multiple tools that it has such as editing pages, combining pages and adding comments to any part of the text, another excellent tool is the creating forms, I have used this tool many times for small questionnaires.

What do you dislike?

The premium version of Adobe Acrobat DC Pro is the best if you want to take full advantage of the tools, but I think the price is a bit high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the premium version since it is the one that has all the necessary tools for the creation and edition of professional documents.

I use Adobe Acrobat on a daily basis as it helps me to read, print and scan texts and images, the premium version gives you space to save documents in the cloud, this is very helpful since you can access documents from multiple devices, One advantage is that you can have all the pdf documents in an orderly way.

Superior University Technician in Administration

"The best PDF viewer and editor."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Adobe Acrobat DC is that it allows me to edit, visualize and generate my files in .PDF format, although there are many tools to achieve this I think Adobe Acrobat DC is the most complete that exists in the market, not to mention which is the easiest to use, this is motivated to a very intuitive application due to its interface, which is very nice for its users, it also allows you to convert documents to PDF that you are scanning, that is, create a PDF file printer

What do you dislike?

Adobe Acrobat DC is a very useful and practical program today, we know that the extension of .pdf files is the most used nowadays, for this reason this application is one of the most used in the world. In my case, I have never had any problems. use Adobe Acrobat DC for that reason will not generate negative or critical comments on this application which to my liking works very well

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is that you try this powerful tool, if you do not have the way to acquire a license try at least with adobe reader, which is completely free and at least let them open and read files in PDF format

If we go to what are the corporate benefits offered by this solution, Adobe Acrobat DC can provide many facilities in the workplace, because as mentioned before the .pdf extension is the most used in the world when sending or receiving documents , and to be able to generate, edit and create documents with this extension we necessarily need Adobe Acrobat DC, that is why I recommend it totally to companies and people

Informatics Engineer
(Myself Only)

"Adobe Acrobat Dc the best document experience"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Adobe Acrobat Dc is that it's easy to visualize. Adobe Acrobat Reader is frequently pre-installed on your computer and is totally free, just as PDF occupies very little space on your hard drive as it supports a variety of image compression algorithms.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Adobe Acrobat Dc is that it is easier to edit files in other formats than PDF since a PDF has to be edited in a special program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend Adobe Acrobat Dc because thanks to it I can use its format to save files without the risk of being distorted when opened from another device

Adobe Acrobat Dc helped me a lot when it came to saving important documents in this format, since sometimes when I saved in different formats my documents got distorted when I opened them from another device.

Senior Front-End Developer

"Working as a professional? Acrobat is a must have tool. "

What do you like best?

Very simple, flexible and easy to use. I can create documents and work in PDF files like a dream. It's easy to add signature to documents on mobile devices or desktop computers. It's great for simple design and maintaining of documents. There is a lot of nice integrations to other programs and it's working perfectly fine with Office products.

What do you dislike?

It's a pretty expensive tool and I mainly use it for PDF's. So for the purpose it can be quite hard to justify the price. It tends to hang when I'm working in bigger documents. Updates arrives every now and then - it would be nice if was more automated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The price tag is quite high but the security it adds to the organization is good. So you need to consider if you trust the end users as we have had some weird cases here.

We needed a piece of software that could handle pdf documents, signatures etc. We can easily merge documents as well which save a lot of time. It's nice to be able to work on pictures and integrate them. Converting files have been made easier as well and have in general saved us a lot of time and also made everything more secure due to people using tools in their browser.

Asesor

"This program is an excellent viewer for PDF documents"

What do you like best?

This program is an excellent viewer for PDF documents. I like it a lot because it's easy to use, and it gives you an excellent service. At night I like that I can use the night mode and that helps me protect my eyesight

What do you dislike?

I do not like that its free version is so poor. There are companies that offer more in their free versions. I think that this company could offer a free version, where PDF documents can be transformed, at least for 30 days. There are other programs that allow you to save, for free, PDF documents. Why Adobe Acrobar Reader DC will not let you?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you are working for a company, you should always have a good image. At all times we must look as professional as possible. Having contact with your customers through this format, gives you that professional image you need in your business.

The company for which I work, sends quality information to your clients. At least, in my area of informatics, when we make a report for the main management, we send it to you in PDF format and also, when we have to communicate with our clients or suppliers, we use this powerful tool. We believe that this gives seriousness to the company and makes us have a good corporate image

Software Developer

"Read, edit and transform pdf documents easily and quickly"

What do you like best?

It has excellent characteristics for the manipulation of pdf documents, it has a very good search engine, I can also highlight text and it allows me to add digital signatures and stamps, as far as its interface is very comfortable and it has everything necessary in sight.

What do you dislike?

I can say that it is a rather heavy software and that all its functions can only be used has access to a Premium account, otherwise it is only useful to read pdf files, in addition I have sometimes noticed a certain slowness when opening several files at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before using this software keep in mind that you will have to obtain a Premium account to be able to use all its functions and features, apart from that there is no doubt that it will be a very useful software for your work.

In my work, this software is very helpful because it allows me to transform common text documents to PDF in order to add more security and that can not be edited with ease.

Systems Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

""

What do you like best?

1) Adobe Acrobat DC is very easy to use to edit already created PDF documents. I work with multiple agreement documents in our organization, and with Adobe Acrobat DC, I can modify the individual agreement forms to personalize to each document.

2) User-friendly interface doesn't necessitate a lot of staff training prior to using the software for the first time.

3) Combine PDFs. We receive many Word documents that must be combined into a single PDF. Adobe Acrobat DC has a great drag and drop feature so we can see a preview of the pages we are combining and moving in order.

4) Simplicity for basic tasks with a PDF, although then the thing gets a bit complicated. It has quite a lot of options.

5) This tool can be presented in the main operating systems such as Linux, OS X Mac, Unix, Windows without modifying the appearance or structure of the original document and not losing the format with sending to other users.

What do you dislike?

1) Sometimes it is a bit difficult to work with text in PDF files because it is perceived as images, but otherwise it seems an excellent tool.

2) Some of Adobe Acrobat's features do not work on scanned PDF files. That makes them very difficult to edit.

3) When editing a pdf, sometimes the highlighting areas can be skewed. It isn't 100% accurate on where the test is and will jump around a bit. Also, it will jump out of place on the checklist as well.

4) The support for questions is a little outdated online. When you have a question about functionality the community FAQ's are for older versions.

5)The app can be a little slow and somewhat lack when you're importing or exporting big documents

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for PDF viewer software then you can go for it.

This Application has been using actively for PDF related work.

Juan Losada

"Thats great"

What do you like best?

You can say that adobe acrobar dc, has many strong points but I would like to emphasize that it is the application with which the pdf files are best worked, not only can we view a file, we can also model it as we want, also create it from scratch, or fill in one that allows fields to be filled to print a file already completed, helps a lot in an office, and would say that it is a very useful and easy to use application, I can emphasize that the tool that I like the most, is to combine files to work more comfortably, modifying only one file instead of two

What do you dislike?

What I most hate about this application, is that to use it you have to have a previous training, otherwise it would be almost impossible to work with it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A very useful application with almost no cost, unique in the market without a doubt

In the organization this application has been actively used, given its great utility, it also benefits us when it does not need other similar applications

ing de sistemas

"very good software for viewing and editing pdf files"

What do you like best?

It has popularity of formats. it can be opened on any device with an operating system in the same way it was created;

easy to visualize. Adobe Acrobat Reader is frequently pre-installed on your computer and is completely free; PDF files occupy very little space on the hard drive because it supports a variety of image compression algorithms. the user can customize the security settings, for example, prohibit printing or editing. The format allows electronic forms to be used to determine the authenticity of the document.

What do you dislike?

it is easier to edit files in other formats than in PDF since a PDF has to be edited in a special program; it is difficult to work with text in PDF files since they are perceived as images in this case the adobe tool acrobat becomes a bit annoying and even useless since we must use other programs to do a complete job

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very good software to work professionally and personally, supports multiple file formats and offers many security tools and protection of our information and limit the manipulation of information.

is ideal for us for the creation of unified files of different files and formats such as word texts, excel tables and images, with acrobat we can create a single file of less weight and that can be visualized in oneself what makes us the more efficient and professional work, additionally these files are sent in the form of brochures or memos to different work colleagues or clients and with acrobat we can ensure the file avoiding the modification of the information or the printing and dissemination of it. this allows us to work with great confidence and security

Client Relationship Manager
Financial Services

"One of the commonly used PDF reader.."

What do you like best?

Adobe Reader is a good application software. First I want to tell about it's perfect working. It is a web service which developed to view, create, print and manage files in portable document format that is in PDF format. My company and many other companies using this tool and it is thus very useful dor us to create our documents in a perfect and orderly manner. The basic Acrobat Reader available for several desktop and mobile platforms is with free. It thus supports viewing printiong and annotating of PDF files.

It is very good to use and easy to create PDF files. It helps for texts, embedding graphics, signature etc. So, for many companies that I know who were using this Adobe reader for their daily purposes.

What do you dislike?

In acrobat reader , I fail to undo the wrong items because there is no option for undo the items, so I supposed to delete those items instead of doing and also i found that there is no comment feture in this adobe acrobat reader so they want to improve that accordingly through their next updation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like this PDF reader. I prefer to others also about this for PDF reader,. Personally I liked it..

I am using Adobe Reader for PDF management.