Do you work for Microsoft Publisher?

Microsoft Publisher Reviews & Product Details

What is Microsoft Publisher?

Microsoft Publisher is an entry-level desktop publishing solution.

Microsoft Publisher Profile Details

Microsoft Publisher Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

Microsoft Publisher Reviews

1-50 of 731 total Microsoft Publisher reviews

Microsoft Publisher Reviews

1-50 of 731 total Microsoft Publisher reviews
Microsoft Publisher review by DJ R.
Owner/Copy & Print Specialist
Most Recent Microsoft Publisher Video Review
Microsoft Publisher review by Ysabel del valle B.
GERENTE DE RECURSOS HUMANOS

"Microsoft Publisher. An excellent program for publications."

What do you like best?

Publisher, is a great program for the design of graphic material, easy to use, has a simple and friendly interface.

Users, without design experience, can create jobs with professional appearance, easily and quickly.

Equipped with a large number of tools, they will allow you to generate designs, create texts and images with excellent typographic quality, have a great variety of special effects that will allow exchanging and improving images, you can continue improving the quality of the design, with the samples of colors which has the program, text effects and a host of other functions.

With this program you can create; text, images, borders, calendar, greeting cards, labels, professional newsletters and a large variety of marketing materials.

Publisher, has a great variety of predesigned templates, and excellent quality, with them you can streamline the design of your work and obtain an exceptionally professional result.

Additionally, you can update the templates online, and obtain new templates, as they are being updated continuously.

Printing with Publisher, is excellent, everything you design will look exactly the same, at the time of printing.

Publisher, is provided with a set of tools for typographic management, which give great versatility in this aspect of the design of publications, with which you can create any type of document and publications.

What do you dislike?

The most notorious weakness of Publisher, is the lack of graphic design tools, but this weakness is compensated by having excellent tools for typographic design and an excellent set of predesigned templates.

Another aspect against Publisher is that it does not recognize PDF formats, it does not allow editing PDF documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Publisher, is one of the best publications design programs in the market, easy to use, efficient, practical and with spectacular terminations.

It is a strong competitor, among the publications programs. With it you can create all kinds of documents and publications.

But if what you are looking for is a powerful tool in graphic design, you should evaluate other options.

Publisher, has contributed in many aspects of our organization, is a spectacular tool to design publications quickly and professionally. From manuals, triptychs or simple business cards, every day all kinds of materials are printed, thanks to this tool.

Microsoft Publisher review by Luis Carlos R.
Militar
(10,001+ employees)

"microsoft publisher is an excellent tool to work in the office."

What do you like best?

it is excellent all the advantages it offers me, I can achieve many jobs in a matter of minutes, thanks to all its templates, with publisher the work of office becomes lighter, I always find a template for every need, and my job is much more fast, effective and with good presentation.

What do you dislike?

it is amazing everything I can do thanks to microsoft publisher, the best of all is that I do not need internet to access the application, it is incorporated into my office package, it's great, I have not had any problems with this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is an excellent option to make all kinds of documents investing less time than with any other application.

I am very satisfied when I use publisher, not only now, but my work keeps a good presentation, the templates have very updated designs and according to the current dynamics. very good package of templates, I have managed to do satisfactorily, my business cards, calendars, as well as recollections.

Microsoft Publisher review by Sebastian M.
Architect

"With Publisher, your Imagination is the main Protagonist"

What do you like best?

I have used this Design and Advertising Application for some years. and I can say with a lot of base and security that it is one of the best applications that exist to design. Microsoft Publisher belongs to the family of Microsoft Office Programs.

The main function of Publisher is Design. This account has Great tools that make it easier for its Users to obtain better results when using Microsoft Publisher. It is very easy to acquire and very low costs.

Really during the time I was using it. I make a great sensation in me, and I encourage myself to continue using it and to share it with many other people so that it will also be cultivated with the wonders Microsoft Publisher offers you. I recommend it

What do you dislike?

Sincerely, in the years that I have been using Microsoft Publisher, I have not been presented any type of inconvenience in the realizations of my Advertising Works.

I consider that I have nothing negative to add about Microsoft Publisher, since in the time I was using it, it became for me my great ally of Design. It is very good Application. I recommend it. I have nothing destructive to add about Microsoft Publisher

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Personally, I recommend Microsft Publisher, above all, to the Design, Marketing and Advertising companies. Since this Platform has all the tools that this type of company needs. I recommend it

It is considered the best program when designing. With its tools it allows you to carry out large design and publicity works. It is directed more than anything at this type of company. I highly recommend it is my favorite when designing it

Microsoft Publisher review by Matias A.
(Myself Only)

"microsoft publisher, the best templates the best designs. "

What do you like best?

I like everything that publisher allows me to do, I can create all kinds of documents in a very short time, thanks to all the templates that this tool offers me. I can not complain, it gives me everything I want. I find more than 100 templates in different types of documents. It is very easy to work.

What do you dislike?

publisher is a tool designed for beginners, but it is very useful for any expert because nowadays it is worth more doing any work with good quality and in a short time, that's why I do not stop using pubñlisher, there is no one I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use and I am very pleased with this tool, it is one of the applications that are added to my microsoft office package and it is wonderful for me.

in my work I am constantly writing a topo type of documents and publisher helps me with these activities, as a lawyer the works with this tool are indispensable, I have also created all my business cards, and every time I can choose new formats, to distribute to my acquaintances and publicize my work as a lawyer.

Microsoft Publisher review by Hector Alfredo M.
Sub Gerente de Diseño y Pre-Prensa.

"It is an excellent tool to create my brochures"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is that I can make my information brochures in a very fast way and also provides me with predetermined models to make them even faster. Its functions are very friendly and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least is that there are no modern models in the predetermined brochures and I think they should be updated with the new versions. However, the models of brochures I have made to inform or promote a product with my clients have worked very well for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this tool to all those people or companies that need to promote their products through brochures, since it is easy to use and very fast. It also provides predetermined models for a faster delivery of the brochure.

It has helped me to communicate my creative ideas with my clients as well as to promote my products through them since it is a very friendly way of getting them the information.

Microsoft Publisher review by Zulis Mireida Z.
Tecnicatura, T.S.U. Seguridad Industrial.

"Easy application to edit and create my presntations ... "

What do you like best?

One of the advantages that I have to mention without a doubt is that I can protect my presentations or works made with Microsoft Publisher by converting them into PDF documents, thus preventing anyone who has access to my documents from editing or customizing them without my consent ...

On the other hand it is worth noting the great advantage that Microsoft Publisher offers us in terms of time savings because as we carry out our work and publications, the texts and graphics used repeatedly or frequently are automatically stored in the content library serving and facilitating us the process to make other current publications or similar to the one we already made.

What do you dislike?

Certainly we can say that Microsoft Publisher is an application of features and complete but limited functions that has its default templates, which can be used by users who are just starting in these tasks of what is creations of materials and printed documents as examples; Bulletins, Brochures, Triptychs among others, because it is a very simple and simple tool that lacks functions when used by graphic design professions, since it prevents the use of other level programs such as photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Microsoft Publisher first because it is an extremely easy-to-use tool that has an immensely organized and comfortable way of using to make publications with a professional facade.

This tool of great importance is allowing me to edit and create the printed documents such as Brochures, Newsletters in the easiest and simplest way since in this program they are attached their predesigned templates and that I can use without major complications from my PC without having access to Internet. In summary I have an application that offers me the facilities to solve tasks in a short time.

Microsoft Publisher review by Isabella A.
Ingeniero Metalúrgico

"A Dream come true for all Design Professionals"

What do you like best?

When we talk about Microsoft Publisher, we refer to one of the several programs that the Microsoft Office Pack has. Just as it emphasizes a Program that is aimed at Design and Advertising Lovers.

Microsoft Publisher is a platform designed to perform all types of design that you need to perform, from the smallest design. This program gives you great tools with which you will be able to carry out all the designs you need.

With Microsoft Publisher you can make: Brochures, Invitation Cards, Banners, Calendars, Newsletters and many other things.

I have used Microsoft Publisher for many years, I gave it much more benefit during my stay at the University and during the time I was using Publisher I could realize how amazing and favorable this Design Platform is. It has everything a Design Professional needs.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments to add about Microsoft Publisher. Personally, I consider it a very useful Design Platform and, above all, easy to use. A point in favor of users is that you can acquire Publisher at very low costs. This makes it even more incredible.

But, I honestly do not have anything destructive to add about Microsoft Publisher

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best

By the Tools and Functions with which Microsoft Publisher counts, it is remarkable that it is directed more everything to the Companies of Marketing and Publicity since everything what counts Publisher is what They use that type of companies.

It's 100% Incredible

Microsoft Publisher review by Mario D.
Contador publico certificado.
(Myself Only)

"Publisher is great at saving time."

What do you like best?

With Publisher I have obtained the best results in my office work, it is very good to have this tool, what I like most is that it has a templates for each occasion, in different designs of each one, and I do not have to waste time thinking about how to design My presentation cards, my calendars, my brochures, publisher have all the design work and organization ready, I just have to add my data and ready. It is an essential tool for my.

What do you dislike?

This is a very good tool that is incorporated into my Microsoft Office account, has allowed me to make all kinds of documents, I use it without having internet, I find it very hard to use Publisher.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like this tool because it is very good option to delanta my office work, I constantly have to do all kinds of office work and with this application saves me a lot of kind, and the results are very good, I think it maintains a good format, and A good designed.

Publisher has given me many benefits in my work as a Certified Public accountant, I managed to make all my documents, and I can save them in the cloud of one drive, also helps me to devote time to other activities, because my work reralizo in less time than When I use other document applications, here is all ahead, has different designs of each format for me to choose the best for me.

Microsoft Publisher review by Luis M.
freelance

"Reseña de Microsoft Publisher"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me aprecio de Microsoft Publisher es que me permite hacer diferentes tipos de publicaciones, como folletos, calendarios, etiquetas, boletines, carteles y muchas otras cosas, todo lo que puedo hacer de forma rápida y sencilla, lo que me permite ahorrar tiempo en el trabajo.

La interfaz es muy intuitiva y en poco tiempo podrás dominarla. Además hay varios tutoriales y vídeos en Internet gratuitos que te ayudarán a aprender rápido o a manejar los aspectos más complejos.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft Publisher no es tan profesional en diseño gráfico en comparación con otros programas.

A veces resulta enojante tener tan pocas plantillas para hacer diseños, y los colores de estas en muchos casos no me gustan y tengo que editarlas, y eso requiere tiempo para terminar con mis objetivos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo Microsoft Publisher sin pestañear, no solo como un programa de iniciación en el campo del diseño gráfico, sino como un aliado de gran valor para el desarrollo de todas las actividades de la empresa.

Lo utilizamos como herramienta de aprendizaje en nuestros cursos de diseño junto con otros famosos programas de edición de imágenes y de vídeo. Es ideal porque tiene una amplia gama de herramientas fáciles de usar y puede ser implementado por profesores y estudiantes, un aspecto que enriquece enormemente todo el proceso de aprendizaje. Es el programa perfecto para maestros y educadores que no tienen una gran especialización en diseño gráfico, ya que sus plantillas y herramientas lo hacen mucho más fácil de usar.

Microsoft Publisher review by Génesis S.
Ingeniero Civil

"Publisher is everything a Design Professional needs."

What do you like best?

Microsoft Publisher is a Microsoft Self-Design Program. He is known by many people for the Beginner Program. But with the years that I have been using Microsoft Publisher I can deny that categorically since the tools Microsoft Publisher counts with are not for what is called as a Beginner Program.

I know of a number of people who have made many designs at a professional level with Microsoft Publisher, the TIps is able to use the Design Platform as it should be. Since with this Program you can do more than one Design.

I have used Microsoft Publisher for many years, maybe not for great designs because my field does not merit it, but the people who really need it know how to take advantage of the World of MIcrosoft Publisher.

As a Civil Engineer, I have used it one other times, and with what little I have done with Publisher I can give faith that it is a good platform to design.

Here is a list of the amazing things I can do with Microsoft Publisher:

* Catalogs

* Prospects

* Advertisements

* Diplomas

Everything you can create with Microsoft Publisher is extraordinary. It's a matter of putting your Imagination to Fly

What do you dislike?

Honestly I have nothing negative to Comment on Microsoft Publisher. It is a quite complete program, useful and easy to use.

100% recommended

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the Best

Publisher focuses more on the Marketing and Advertising Companies since they really give it a full use of their Tools because their Work merits it.

Microsoft Publisher review by Pedro Jose Z.
Paramédico

"Easy use tool for the creation of Brochures, Bulletins etc. "

What do you like best?

Publisher is characterized by having innumerable functions such as the creation of publications from a database.

This application is undoubtedly a tool that for its ease of use can be used by a beginner without major complications since it has similarities of other basic and common programs such as Word, power point etc.

This important tool in the company allows me to create my personalized publications in the simplest way that can exist, in addition to other positive qualities is that if I use images and / or paragraphs repeatedly the same program records and stores it allowing me to use it for other publications if you need it

What do you dislike?

For the simplicity, simplicity and ease of its functions and despite the fact that the work in this application seems to be professionally unfortunately it does not allow to be developed in a personalized way because everything is already predetermined, prefabricated, so the user is limited to choosing the templates already existing without option to give a personal touch to the elaboration of the work we are doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Microsoft Publisher for simple works of creation of brochures, bulletins among others since it provides us with the basic procedures to be seen in a professional manner.

Publisher provides me with the procedures for the creation of bulletins and brochures in the most simple and easy manner at a professional level.

Microsoft Publisher review by Santiago R.
Santiago Romero

"Un programa sencillo pero muy resultón"

What do you like best?

Personalmente me gusta usar Publisher porque con este programa hago una variedad de tarjetas personalizadas para mis familiares y seres queridos en esos días tan especiales como el Día de San Valentín o el Día de la Madre, no hay nada como dar una tarjeta original y creativa, además de eso, en mi vida profesional me ha ayudado mucho, porque con él he hecho tarjetas de visita para los cursos que doy en privado y hago carteles, diplomas y folletos como material didáctico en mis clases diarias, hay muchas opciones y posibilidades que ofrece Publisher y lo mejor es que es demasiado fácil crear cualquier proyecto que necesite tu imaginación y un poco de tiempo.

What do you dislike?

Realmente no tengo nada malo que decir sobre Publisher, sólo añadiría más plantillas, diseños e imágenes porque la cantidad es limitada y muchas veces hay que descargarlo de Internet para poder completar una publicación.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Altamente recomendado este programa, que aún no ha utilizado Publisher debería hacerlo porque no es necesario ser un experto en diseño para realizar una publicación de alta calidad, y sobre todo recomiendo a mis colegas profesores que prueben este software en su trabajo y verán cómo simplifica muchas de las tareas que nosotros como profesores debemos elaborar.

En mi trabajo como profesor he visto muchos beneficios del uso de Publisher, tanto mis colegas como yo lo hemos usado para hacer diplomas y certificados a nuestros estudiantes cuando participan en una actividad, también para hacer folletos donde se resume un tema especial de manera didáctica, calendarios, catálogos, incluso propongo a mis estudiantes que lo usen en muchas de sus actividades escolares y han aprendido a desarrollar su imaginación y creatividad. Finalmente Publisher ha simplificado y mejorado mi trabajo como profesor

Microsoft Publisher review by Dayanna M.
Ingeniero Mecánico

"The main protagonist with Publisher is your Imagination."

What do you like best?

One of the things I like most about Microsoft Publisher is that they have great levels of Professionalism to insert images, text forms or anything you want to insert. It has a large number of tools to make your designs unique and incomparable.

The main benefits of Microsoft Publisher are its rich set of features, its ease of use and integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft applications.

Microsoft Publisher is an application that is aimed at all those people who love Design. Since it is a very easy to use program that does not need any type of training since it has an excellent interface and development.

Publisher, program number one at the time of Design

What do you dislike?

I think Publisher is a quite complete program when it comes to Design. I do not have any destructive comments to add about Publisher. Is the best

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best. I love Publisher

This Program is focused mostly on the Marketing and Advertising Companies, since Con Publisher can help entrepreneurs, managers, workers to create and design Marketing and Advertising materials for Professional and Business quality sales.

Publisher is a very easy and profitable design program for this type of Company. Because that is your number one Goal and to do Marketing and Advertising with other Programs, they come at very high costs, unlike Publisher, which has great advantages because when you purchase the Microsoft Office Package, you not only acquire Publisher, but all Programs that contains this Package.

It is an excellent program when designing. That's why I recommend it at all times to all the people who need a good Design

Microsoft Publisher review by Aaron H.
Lead Parking Officer

"Good for simple use"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Microsoft Publisher was that it had the template we needed to make a pamphlet for educational purposes at our place of work. It did not take a ton of searching or even downloading of external templates to find what was going to work best for us.

What do you dislike?

What i disliked about Publisher the most was that it has the basics of what you need and what to do for your project but that is all. I would like a little more flexibility for being creative and making it completely different.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to use and easy. Great for everyone to be able to use.

What we were trying to solve was just having a simple program most people within our department could just open and use. We wanted something people did not have to be specialized in or have an in depth prior knowledge to use it and be effective.

Microsoft Publisher review by Noel R.
Linkedin

"The best tool to create your brochures "

What do you like best?

Over the years Microsoft Publisher has been the tool that dabbled in office work, a very good tool and very unique in its style, its interface is very good and has an incredible versatility like no other program, despite all the years that has gone by has remained very faithful to its design, the templates it has and its designs are incredible makes that before you start doing your work you can define what you really want to do, with this tool you can create brochures, calendars, documents, brochures, diptychs and many other things, thanks to this program makes your work much more reliable than using many others.

What do you dislike?

What I see negative about this program is that sometimes the templates are usually very basic when dealing with important brochures and apart from being very simple they take up too much space, another thing that I see that displeases me a lot is that when I want to install this program I can not do it without installing the complete office package, but as for everything else I feel very satisfied with everything I have done with this incredible tool and I have no other negative comments about this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool that has penetrated through the years to all small, medium and large companies and for all those offices that also want it and widely used in local use

When I found this program, I found the solution I needed to all my problems in the office with this I could solve the question of creating my company calendars, brochures when I needed to send information to other people among many other things

Microsoft Publisher review by bladimir p.
Ingeniero industrial

"If you want to make some incredible brochures, this is your option "

What do you like best?

Microsoft Publisher is a unique tool in its style with this you can make your brochures, calendar, brochures, leaflets among many other things, the documents you make with this incredible tool have great versatility like no other, and despite having many years in the Microsoft Publisher industry has remained very faithful to its design, its interface is one of the best on the market, it has incredible templates that when you start doing your work, you can define what you want before you start, you save a lot of time using this tool, the incredible and amazing benefits that you can get with your design tools and the ability of this program to personalize our work make it very attractive compared to others

What do you dislike?

One of the negative things that I say about this program is that you must install the complete office package if you want to use it well, and sometimes the templates are usually very simple, and as I said sometimes it is very simple and in addition to That takes up a lot of space, and sometimes its price is a bit high, but the rest of the time I've been using it has helped me a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this good program for small, medium and large companies that want their company to improve when it comes to delivering brochures or making some kind of triptych or something else

Thanks to that I found this incredible program can solve the problem that was to create brochures in some occasions routine calendars, the realization of brochures is incredible and it is one of the most used programs of the Microsoft package.

Microsoft Publisher review by NIURKELY M.
Team Leader Gestion de Talento Humano

" Publisher for all."

What do you like best?

Help create, personalize and easily share a wide variety of publications and marketing materials. Includes a variety of templates, installed and downloadable from your website.Similarly has been maintained over time as one of the programs that leads the list of microsot oficce being used more than all by marketing companies or graphic design among others, we can find much variety in its platform and is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Some typical characteristics of a high-level application of this type, such as transparencies, shading of objects or direct export to PDF format are not functional or directly are not supported (especially in the older versions of the software).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Several new and improved features help you make the most of the time spent on your job. Save time and effort by storing frequently used text and graphics in the new content library for use in other Publisher publications.

Its benefits would be focused on the market of small businesses, which usually do not have professionals specifically dedicated to the design and layout of pages and documents.

Microsoft Publisher review by daniel r.
Daniel Rodriguez

" designer of brochures and cards in a semi-professional way"

What do you like best?

This software offers a very complete library of customizable design templates or blank publications, which include newsletter formats, brochures, postcards, web sites and email. You can convert the publications to PDF or XPS format. Save time by reusing work. Preview and access high-quality Microsoft Office Online templates from Office Publisher 2013

What do you dislike?

Unlike other desktop publishing programs Publisher offers only home-type publications that are professional though they really are not, because the ease with which the user works with this software, in some way prevents it from expressing on the sheet what wants to design, the templates clearly pre designed are of a perhaps classic taste, this is occasionally not so useful because it prevents the user from giving his personal touch. Competence with other programs of the market is not professional, and can not be compared with the result of the work of a graphic design expert who uses programs like photoshop among others occupies enough to be such a simple program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is general terms is very competent, gives us the opportunity to deliver a complete and polished work, which could be considered professional even without having as much knowledge as a designer and to be able to have access to this software is very easy, only installing the library of officce

is perfect for designing our presentation cards of our professionals, I also use it for the development of brochures of instructions and information that we must classify and reach both users and customers of our services and work standards

Microsoft Publisher review by keilys R.
Profesor

"My number one ally in school. "

What do you like best?

I like the versatility of documents that I can do with this application, I like its ease of use, that it is free and the high quality that it gives me in everything I do, because it allows me to make cards, labels, posters, diplomas, triptychs, announcements, calendars ... necessary for my work as a teacher.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Publisher for many years and until now I have not detected anything negative to add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Publisher for being an excellent application, very easy to use and with the highest quality in print advertising I know.

Publisher benefits me because it helps me save time and money when designing and developing my students' recognition diplomas, the labels for their notebooks, birthday cards, father's day cards, mother's day cards for the representatives, the triptychs for the summary of the classes, the chronograms of the activities to be carried out on special days ... in short, infinities of documents with an excellent quality.

Microsoft Publisher review by Alejandro Rafael Z.
Especialista en atención al cliente

" The program that allows you to design high-level publications quickly and easily"

What do you like best?

What I really like about Microsoft Publisher is that despite having many years in the market and being a pioneer program in its area, it remains faithful to its original design and has not had major changes in its interface, which is characterized for being quite friendly with people that as is my case are not very familiar with what is graphic design, the program also has a series of pre-designed templates that allow me to define what I want to do before starting, I can do from flyers and calendars to business cards in a simple way but they do not stop having a high level of quality, all this thanks to the support of a technology giant such as Microsoft.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft Publisher is a program that I love but despite this also has several aspects that I do not like, one of these is that publications can often end with simple and unprofessional finishes unless you are an experienced person who handles the program, besides its cost could be a bit high compared to other graphic design programs that can be considered more professional

Recommendations to others considering the product

To all those professionals who still have doubts about the advantages and benefits of Microsoft Publisher, I tell them do not think about it anymore and start making your publications in the most simple and fast way, that if always maintaining a high level of quality, it really is an intelligent investment.

I use Microsoft Publisher on a daily basis in my work, it is undoubtedly one of my biggest allies in the office, it allows me to create calendars, flyers, greeting cards and presentation in a practical and fast way, they are years using the program and it is Of course I will stay true to him.

Microsoft Publisher review by rosa maria h.
licenciado en publicidad

"Diseña los mejores boletines con Publisher"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta que he usado por muchos años, lo he usado en mi proceso de universitario para trabajos y tareas que realizaba, pero sin duda alguna no hay una mejor forma de trabajar publicidad que con Publisher. Es una herramienta que sirve para diseñar boletines como tripticos entre otras cosas pero la que a mi mas me va sin duda alguna es la de boletines y folletos publicitarios. Por esta via comparto mucho material de productos que están saliendo nuevo al mercado y es una forma de repartir ese folleto al publico y generar expectativas sobre lo que se están mostrando. Lo uso como una herramienta de diseño incorporada con la publicidad por lo que a mi me va muy bien.

What do you dislike?

sus funciones son excelentes porque forman parte del paquete ofice, y la versión 2016 que yo utilizo tiene las funciones mas avanzadas para diseñar por lo que no me molesta nada aun.

Recommendations to others considering the product

recomiendo Microsoft Publisher porque me ayuda a diseñar diferentes tripticos y boletines informativos y hasta de estudios que se realizan de forma fácil y sencilla. puedes añadir diferentes formas para animarlos e incluso imágenes representativas. te servirá como material de apoyo para obsequiárselo a alguien mas. es una herramienta que forma parte de office así que comienza utilizarla.

Múltiples problemas porque es el encargado de realizar folletos que después serán entregados para repartir y dirigir la publicitar a un sector del publico que queremos hacer llegar esta información. No me genera costos y ademas es muy fácil de utilizar sus herramientas. Ademas dentro del mismo publisher puedo personalizar y adecuar las formas en que quiero que se imprima ciertos boletines, puedes elegir hasta el modelo que mas te convenga ya que ofrece diversas opciones y diseños predeterminados que están dentro de el programa.

Microsoft Publisher review by Antonio M.
Secretario administrativo

"publisher has been excellent in my practice as administrative secretary. "

What do you like best?

publisher has been a good ally in my work, their templates make my work easier, I save time in each assignment I have, I can make blank documents and uqe documents have already more than 90% completed just change data and ready, I've done make brochures, brochures, annual calendars for the office and much more, I would not stop using publisher.

What do you dislike?

publisher I consider it the best application of the office package because, it gathers an endless number of templates that although it is aimed at beginners is useful even for experts, it will never be more to have half the work done, the only negative thing that I see is that you should buy all the package to use the application and many of them I do not give them any use, besides I would like you to surprise me with a little more innovative, colorful templates adapted to the current reality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very good 100% useful application.

I'm an administrative secretary in Moregon and publisher helps me a lot in my work, gives me the templates I need when I need it, the package is not very expensive and gives me the benefit of creating super easy annual calendars, brochures, brochures for Customers offering our products, also recognitions for the employee of me, there are many documents that I create with publisher.

Microsoft Publisher review by Mauricio  R.
Research Analyst

"The easiest way to create professional publications and materials"

What do you like best?

The advantages of Publisher lie in its ease of handling content to create publications for any purpose. Being part of the compendium of Microsoft Office, its handling is friendly and well known. The way it works is very similar to Word or Power Point, which is why its interface and features are well known. It is ideal to create material for marketing and advertising in a very professional way, offering a very high quality to print commercial materials and be able to send them either by email or by publishing them on the Web. The benefits of this program through its design tools and the ability to customize our work make it very attractive.

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage of Microsoft Publisher is that, to be such a simple program, the space it occupies in the hard disk of computers is very large, becoming a very heavy program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it if you need very simple professional publications to do. For students and professionals accustomed to working in Windows environment is the ideal

In our institution Microsoft Publisher has allowed us to promote our research in national and international events. Our research unit constantly publishes scientific papers and articles that must then be presented in the form of public posters addressed to professionals and students. Through Microsoft Publisher we have been able to create these didactic materials in a very professional and very simple way. When working in the Office environment our research assistants and students feel comfortable in their management, allowing to create and share all their contents

Microsoft Publisher review by Carmen R.
ingeniero en redes y seguridad informatica

"Realiza tus boletines con Microsoft Publisher"

What do you like best?

es una aplicación que utilizo frecuentemente para un sin fines de ediciones que proporciona esta aplicación. pero principalmente lo uso para realizar boletines informativos donde plasmo la información que necesito para repartir en una charle o conferencia para que funja como herramienta de los temas que se van a tratar en esa reunión, a veces lo realizo en forma de triptico que se asemeja mucho a estos boletines pero que a diferencia lo hago como modo de recuero para los participantes que acudieron a esa charla y que se lleven esa información hacia su lugar de trabajo o casa en cuestión.

What do you dislike?

cuando editas una de las informaciones en los boletines en cuestión a veces se me resulta una tarea complicada colocar la información en todo el boletín por lo que tengo que resumir mucha información importante y a veces quitar detalles que resultan verdaderamente atractivos pero por cuestión de tamaño no puedo utilizar mas espacio. ademas la letra tengo que colocar en un tamaño muy pequeño par que me alcance colocar la mayor cantidad posible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utiliza Micrisoft publisher como herramienta de uso personal o profesional para realizar tareas de edición, sobre boletines informativos, etiquetas de felicitación o postales que necesites realizar para u otra empresa o compañero. forma parte del paquete de office por lo que su obtención es mas fácil de obtenerla. diseña y se mas productivo con estas funciones de Publisher.

básicamente la ediciones de boletines informativos para la entrega de una charla, es importante señalar que no tengo que diseñarlo por una pagina online o algun programa de diseño, sino que todo lo contrario esta forma parte del paquete de office por lo que me resulta productivo tenerlo en mi ordenador e imprimirlo por esta misma vía.

Microsoft Publisher review by Ramon E.

"application for editing"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that a complete office tool is to say that I can perform many tasks within it one of the most used in the curriculum and banners, is a fully professional application I can make (calendars, brochures, diplomas, newsletters , curriculums, labels, information sheets, letterheads, envelopes, business forms, invitations, catalogs, flyers, calendars and advertisements in the newspaper and others)I like that Publisher is easy to learn to manage, and can help entrepreneurs, managers and workers to create and publish professional quality marketing and sales materials for commercial printing, e-mail or Internet publishing, and everything from the Office family environment. and I like the improved catalog combination to automatically create a publication by combining images and text from a data source (such as exel or Access).

provides dynamic previews so that items can be easily created and expanded to all Office Publisher templates. First, create the identity of the brand with color schemes and combinations of custom fonts, logo and information.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that their licensing costs are a bit high and that they pay for the entire office package

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take into account the completeness of this tool, and easy since you can use it from a child of 10 years to a person over 50 years

I have personally made my CVs to look for job offers for this tool, I have also done my lawyers' business cards

Microsoft Publisher review by fabiola e.
Supervisor de soporte de TI

" Self-publishing tool"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool are the amount of examples available ie templates for different tastes when creating, curricular synthesis, banners, triptychs, slides, among others, with this fabulous tool you place your imagination to fly with the help of These resources, it is important to highlight that it is easy to use and its graphic interface is friendly.

I also like that it is easy to install only you should have the office package on your computer, it should be noted that running on any computer one of its great virtues is that it can run on any computer since it requires minimal resources on a computer for its good development and its trial version for one year works with all the benefits

And to finish what I like most is that it has many versions with the passing of the years, that is to say that almost every year they update it and continue to maintain it in a stable way thanks to its quality

What do you dislike?

What disguises me is that sometimes the lynxes are very costotes then that is a limiting

Recommendations to others considering the product

That they take out a tool as stable as this but free should take into account that this tool has matured over the years and this is thanks to it is extremely stable

Within the company have been made different presentations to celebrate the anniversary of the company, with this tool has been created billboards of motivation for staff on the different dates of their birthdays or holidays

Microsoft Publisher review by Socorro P.
Asistente personal

"self-publishing application"

What do you like best?

What is a tool that allows you to release your creativity by helping to create presentation cards, tokens, banners, brochures in a professional manner, simple, is a stable tool and is updated over the years, never stays behind and brings things new things all the time in order to let your creativity fly and show how great you are, allows you to help with presentations of school, university and work I like that It simplifies the process of creating publications with the tasks of Office Publisher, it is important to highlight that it brings you a series of templates with some established designs that can help you in case you are very unskilled in the matter or help you complete the idea or improve the one you have

What do you dislike?

the only thing that bothers me is that to have it permatente must be cancerous the full license of the office tool and in some cases are very expensive

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very complete office tool, my recommendation for other similar ones is to be guided with the complete and stable that is the same, since it has many years in the market thanks to the stability that is

Realize personal business cards for me and be able to translate my activities apart from my work I also showed it to my children so that they could carry out the high school triptychs and help to have a professional school life

Microsoft Publisher review by Livis F.
Emprendedor independiente
(5001-10,000 employees)

"PROGRAM WITH MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS. "

What do you like best?

THE MOST THAT I LIKE THIS PROGRAM IS THAT MY GIVES A GREAT VARIETY OF TEMPLATES ALREADY PREPISED TO PREPARE, LABELS, PAMPHLETS, BANNERS, BULLETINS, CALENDARS AND MANY THINGS MORE, THAT WITH THESE TEMPLATES ARE EASY TO PREPARE, IT HAS FACILITATED THE DEVELOPMENT OF TRIPTICS THAT WITH OTHER PROGRAMS IS MORE COMPLICATED TO PREPARE THEM, ALSO PROVIDES USERS THE EASY TO CREATE THEIR OWN PRESENTATION CARDS.

What do you dislike?

WHAT IS NOT THAT I LIKE THIS PROGRAM, THE TRUTH I CAN NOT SAY NEGATIVE THINGS OF THE PROGRAM BECAUSE IT IS VERY GOOD FOR WHAT WAS CREATED, THE ONLY THAT DISGUSTS ME IS THAT IT OCCUPIES A LOT OF SPACE TO BE A PROGRAM FOR BEGINNERS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PUBLISHER IS A PROGRAM THAT CAN BE RECOMMENDED TO ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE, TO STUDENTS TO PREPARE THEIR TASKS, TO COMPANIES TO REALIZE THEIR PUBLICITY UNTIL AMAS OF HOUSES TO PREPARE THEIR RECIPES.

IT IS VERY USEFUL FOR ANY COMPANY, SINCE WITH A LOW COST YOU CAN MAKE THE PUBLICITY OF YOUR COMPANY, DEVELOPING YOURSELF THE PRESENTATION PAMPHLETS, PANCARTES AND ALL TYPE OF PULICITY, ACHIEVING GOOD RESULTS. GIVES MANY BENEFITS SINCE ANY PERSON WITH A FEW KNOWLEDGE CAN ACHIEVE GARNDES RESULTS.

Microsoft Publisher review by YUSMARYS JOSEFINA G.
ADMINISTRADORA

"The best program to advertise for free"

What do you like best?

I really like the professional design templates and their flexible customization options make the creation of professional quality publications for printing or the Web easier than ever. It facilitates more than ever the creation, design and publication of marketing and communication materials with professional appearance. You can create materials for printing, e-mailing, and using the Web with the same known user interface as other Microsoft Office System programs. Elevates the creation and publication of marketing materials to a higher level.

Publisher helps you easily create newsletters, brochures, websites and catalogs, allowing you to create, customize and publish unique business publications with less work and better results than with a word processor. It also helps to project a Sophisticated and Homogenous Corporate Image in all its Communications. The automated design guides and more than 40 coordinated Design Sets will help you to give a homogeneous appearance to all your materials. It is easy to learn to use Publisher, since it operates as Microsoft Word even at the level of menus, toolbars and shortcuts.

What do you dislike?

As I have complaints about this program when it is as complete as it is easy to use I would like there to be the option of new templates and designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it 100% for its professional finishing plus it allows you to edit the images when making your advertising, saving you time by not having to use another program to edit it, it is a very good program for the advertising of a medium and small company .

MICROSOFT PUBLISHER has a professional marketing and sales material that can help a small business to promote its business, keep in touch with its customers and get new ones, and build a solid and professional business identity. But entrusting these products to other companies is expensive and time consuming, and manufacturing them with a word processor or any other program without design guides or customization options can project an unprofessional image. Publisher is easy to learn to manage, and can help entrepreneurs, managers and workers to create and publish professional quality marketing and sales materials for commercial printing, e-mail or Internet publishing, and all from the family environment of Office Simply use Word, Microsoft PowerPoint or other Office programs beforehand so that users quickly learn to work with Publisher and use the appropriate Office tool for each task. In addition to some old features that were already "Office-like", such as preview for printing or customizable menus and toolbars (added in 2002), Publisher 2003 includes menu options identical to those in Word, such as the new Paragraph Format or Numbering and Bullets.

Microsoft Publisher review by Jorge R.
Profesor de educación secundaria

"Many options in a single software"

What do you like best?

Personally I like to use Publisher because with this program I make a variety of personalized cards for my relatives and loved ones in those special days like Valentine's Day or Mother's Day, there is nothing like giving an original and creative card, besides that, In my professional life it has helped me a lot, because with it I have made business cards for the courses I dictate privately and make posters, diplomas and brochures as teaching material in my daily classes, there are many options and possibilities offered by Publisher and the best thing is that it is too easy to create any prospect just need your imagination and a little time

What do you dislike?

I really do not have anything bad to say about Publisher, I would only add more prospects, designs and images because the quantity is limited and many times you have to download from the internet to be able to complete a publication

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended this program, who has not yet used Publisher should do so because you do not need to be a design expert to make a publication of high quality, and above all I recommend my teaching colleagues to try this software in their work and will see how it simplifies many of the tasks that we as teachers must elaborate

In my work as a teacher I have seen many benefits of the use of Publisher, both my colleagues and I have used it to make diplomas and certificates to our students when they participate in an activity, also to make brochures where a special topic is summarized in a didactic way, calendars, catalogs, I even propose to my students to use it in many of their school activities and they have learned to develop their imagination and creativity. Finally Publisher has simplified and improved my work as a teacher

Microsoft Publisher review by Yosi M.
Ejecutivo de cuentas - Investigación de Mercados

"Excellent tool for making informative brochures"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is that it allows me to make my informative brochures about the new products that we are going to offer to our clients and I can send them via email to all my clients. In addition, it has predetermined models to elaborate my brochures in a way faster.

What do you dislike?

The least I like is that the default models are scarce and a little out of the way for my taste, should be updated more often, however, until now this tool has covered all my needs in terms of functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool to all people who want to make brochures in a very quick and easy way and in this way save a little time in their day-to-day tasks. Excellent tool very productive and effective.

This tool has helped me a lot to reduce the time of elaboration of my informative brochures since it is easy to use and the predetermined models are adjusted to what I needed at the time of sending them.

Microsoft Publisher review by Doris M.
Analista administrativo

"The easiest way to make high quality publications"

What do you like best?

I love all the options publisher offers me to make publications such as business cards, invitations, brochures, credentials, among many others. With this fabulous program I help in the company where I work to promote our products making brochures and posters as a marketing strategy and also personalized cards to our clients. It is wonderful all the possibilities offered by publisher and the best is how easy and fast they can be done, it is not necessary to be an expert designer but a beginner can develop with your creativity any publication with the quality of a professional

What do you dislike?

I do not like much the images that are preestablished in publisher, it seems to me that they should update them and increase them because they are very limited, but for the rest it is excellent to use this program because of its simple operation

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend that you use publishers in your companies and in your homes because the possibilities of creating publications are many and you can also surprise your bosses, clients, friends or family with your creativity and imagination by making all kinds of personal or professional publications and the best No cost, easy and fast

In the company where I work, publisher has been very useful because I have made publications such as brochures for our most important customers can see the variety of our products which means more sales and customers very sastisfechos. Also publisher means a saving of money and time to the company because previously a design professional was paid to make these publications and now with publishers we created them in the office very fast, free of charge and with high quality and originality

Microsoft Publisher review by Javier A.
Abogado

"this program is certainly very good."

What do you like best?

I have used it for many years and although it was designed for beginner users I do not stop using it, because of its versatility, with this program I can create all kinds of documents, with excellent quality and in less time, since their templates do everything else easy and fast, I can also create blank documents without using the templates.

What do you dislike?

It is a program that adapts to the needs of its users, since there are numerous all the templates that it has, one for each occasion I consider that it has nothing negative, in spite of not having a help guide to the user, according to I do not need my opinion, because its operation is very simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

publisher has everything done, I have no recommendation, it is very easy to use, by choosing the document you want to just change the data and ready, everything is completed.

It is a very good program that has helped me in my work in many ways, because as a lawyer I must write all kinds of documents and publisher has helped me with that, also I have been able to create my business cards and thus be known as a lawyer.

Microsoft Publisher review by katiuska g.
Personal docente

" High quality publications that promote my imagination and creativity"

What do you like best?

I really love using publisher both personally and professionally, with this application I can make congratulations cards to my friends and loved ones using my creativity in an original way, I also use it in my work as a teacher to realize credentials, business cards, newsletters With the qualifications of my students, brochures with information on educational topics, in short it is a program that allows and facilitates the use of my creative potential and my imagination and has the advantage that it is very easy to use even by beginners, so I ask my students who use it also in different didactic activities.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about this application is that it should have more formats and designs, there are very few that it brings and sometimes it is tedious and repetitive to use the pre-established formats in the program and it asks to download new templates which requires time

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend to all people who use publisher both in their work and in their personal lives as it is very easy to use even by the most beginners in design or use of this type of programs, it has nothing to envy to other editing software of publications and even this application has a design verifier that corrects the errors you may have before the final version, plus the possibility of mixing colors, designs and images is infinite and you can save your file in a compatible format.

With publisher I have had many benefits in the company where I work, because with it solved problems such as the delivery of recognition and credentials to my colleagues, I have prepared brochures for my students to read and study in a summarized and didactic way, I have even made the programs and cards of invitations for graduation and cultural events that take place in my educational company.