Adobe Acrobat Reader Reviews & Product Details

What is Adobe Acrobat Reader?

The free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents

Adobe Acrobat Reader Profile Details

Adobe Acrobat Reader Profile Details

Adobe
Description
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) deals in digital media, digital marketing, and printing and publishing software with over 14,000 employees and $4.4 billion in revenue.
1982

Adobe Acrobat Reader Reviews

1-50 of 1238 total Reader reviews
entrepreneur engineer
(5001-10,000 employees)

" the best application for documents"

What do you like best?

this application gives me the ease of converting documents to PDF, with an attractive way to interact with other Adobe products and it is an advantage, it has easy access from anywhere and without errors, it is very easy to use, so I like it its security in my domus, the protection of them and web assets, offering to allow a greater level of control over the content that we launch to some of our clients, its interface is relatively intuitive and easy to use, it is definitely a great advantage when it comes to new staff members, thanks to these qualities, I have the ability to edit documents that are normally difficult to edit, plus the mobile application allows anyone to sign an existing PDF document, it is also easy to add comments and follow the changes. I can also share the edited documents without complications to family and friends.What I like most is that it is a simple tool to manage this file reader has a simple, friendly interface, gives me option to read PDF files, edit them, protect files, that is, the user can customize the security settings, ease and handling for the search of words.

What do you dislike?

without undermining its price is a bit high. however, there is a beta application for your heavy DF consumption, you only get two licenses with each subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend 100% to all my friends and

so they save time money and their daily life is very easy,

and for all those who are looking for a simple tool to manage and easy to view PDF files, ideal Adobe Acrobat Reader and it is totally free.

In the university where I work, many documents are made and used in a format, some are confidential and pass from user to user in a network, therefore they are saved in PDF format, so that they are not edited by third parties.

Doctor of Medicine.
(Myself Only)

"Adobe Acrobat Reader is an essential program to view and convert Files to PDF format. "

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader I really like it already has a graphical interface exactly the same in all the operating systems that I use and it is a lightweight software, its installation and use is free, I can view, convert any file into PDF format and share it safely Modified.

What do you dislike?

I use Adobe Acrobat Reader daily and from my point of view is a good working tool to view, convert and share PDF files safely without being able to be modified, I do not see limitations of use or disadvantages of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use Adobe Acrobat Reader and recognize it as the best software and essential working tool that we all have to install on our computer or smart phone since we can view, receive, convert and share PDF files.

Adobe Acrobat Reader benefits me a lot in my work since it is a very essential software for the daily development of my activities, has many clothes that make this important and mandatory program indispensable in my work, it can also be used in phones Androids, I use this software because it has the advantage that its files are not too big, which allows me to save many files without fear of my hard drive filling up.

Lead Web Developer

"It's a simple PDF reader that always works for me"

What do you like best?

I like that Adobe Acrobat Reader is simple to use, and it works for me. It lets me zoom in and zoom out, and rotate pages, and most importantly read PDF Acrobat documents.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Adobe Acrobat doesn't keep my viewing settings when I restart my computer, and I would like it to keep the zoom level the same every time I open it, so I can go straight to reading a document.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Adobe Acrobat Reader is a good choice as it is the official software from Adobe.

I use Acrobat PDF documents every day. They are often technical specification documents when I am developing web sites, and I have to refer to them closely in order to create web sites that match the specifications that were decided upon. I'm able to read through pages of Acrobat documents with Acrobat Reader, and zoom in and print pages if required. I've benefited from having this reader software as it works reliably and does not get in the way.

Ingeniero de software
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Lo mejor para crear documentos y para el trabajo"

What do you like best?

Tiene mucha facilidad de conversion a PDF, tiene una forma atractiva de interectuar con otros productos de Adobe y es una ventaja, tiene facilidad de acceso desde cualquier lugar y sin errores, es muy facil de usar.

Me gusta su seguridad en mis domumentos, la proteccion de ellos y activos web que ofrecen nos permite tener mayor nivel de control sobre el contenido que lanzamos a algunos de nuestros clientes, su interfaz es relativamente intuitiva y facil de usar, definitivamente es una gran ventaja cuando se capasita a nuevos miembros del personal.

Tiene la capacidad de editar documentos que normalmente son dificiles de editar, ademas la aplicacion movil permite a cualquiera firmar un documento PDF existente, tambien es facil agregar comentarios y seguir los cambios.

What do you dislike?

Muchas veces las herramientas de edicion son un poco dificiles de usar, pero aun sigue siendo facil su funcionalidad, a veces el procedimiento de los archivos PDF para abrir es lento o demora mucho.

Lo que menos me gusta es su alto precio. Un mes es bastante caro. Me gustaría que ese precio sea al menos más ágil usando archivos PDF pesados, solo obtiene dos licencias con cada suscripción, lo que puede hacer que su implementación sea costosa a gran escala

Deberian de añadir una funcion de "deshacer".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo mucho Adobe Acrobat Reader para usarlo en la empresa o personal tambien, su conversion de archivos es una de las mejores cosas, tambien podemos editar nuestros documentos PDF.

En nuestra empresa se hacen y se usan muchos documentos en formato PDF, Adobe Acrobat Reader nos da la facilidad de visualizarlos y editarlos si tienien algun problema.

Analista financiero

"The most widely used PDF document reader in companies."

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is undoubtedly one of the most used software in the world and the preferred by companies today. For many years this software has incorporated excellent tools for viewing and editing PDF documents, which are the most used to perform any work written in a company. And I particularly use this software in my work because it is quite easy to manipulate, this benefits me because my labor management reports I do in PDF format, and this software allows me to edit them quickly and easily. I also use this software because its files are very light, so I don't worry about the space it takes up on my hard drive. Another invaluable aspect that Adobe Acrobat Reader offers me is that it has an option that allows to protect the document against copies or writings, that is to say, that no other person can subtract the information of the documents that he elaborates.

What do you dislike?

This software is very functional to edit texts, however, when I have to integrate texts and images is much more difficult, sometimes I lose the original format I chose to do my work and that limits my ability to work as a worke

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A software which I recommend to use orque is accepted worldwide by many operating systems, companies, corporations and financial consortiums, in all the years of professional career I can confirm that this software must be among the software most used by companies as it offers many options quite complete to edit PDF texts.

While Adobe Acrobat Reader has certain limitations, it also has many potentialities from which I benefit on a daily basis. Although I have used other software to edit texts, I would not change anything in the world to Adobe Acrobat Reader since the presentation of documents that it has to offer me is one of the most beautiful and complete that I have used. When I use this software my performance and quality in the delivery of management reports increases and this positively projects my working career.

Graphic Designer
(Myself Only)

"Adobe Acrobat Reader is the best PDF reader I've used to visualize!"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a software to open PDF files and to visualize them, it also brings incoporated the option to edit and convert to other formats. I really like this program and I've always used it on my computer, it's easy to install and it brings easy to use tools, as well as the option to zoom in and out of the PDF file, and the option to convert the file to another format is cool.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this software, I just think it seems right that the option to convert the pdf files is the full version, since this is a very original feature and I think it is worth paying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Adobe Acrobat Reade to users who need to view PDF files, and those who need to edit PDF files or convert them into other formats, as I recommend that you pay the full version of Adobe Acrobat Reader since this software incorporates those functions and is very useful easy to use!.

Adobe Acrobat Reader allows me to open all my PDF files easily and safely, I can also make text edits with an edit function that brings the full version of this software.

This it facilitates my work area much more since sometimes I need to open some design that my clients keep in PDF format to have a better protection and the help of this software I can open them quickly and save a lot of time.

Industrial Engineer

"Una buena alternativa para la edicion de archivos PDF"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de Adobe Acrobat es que es una herramienta sencilla de manejar este lector de archivos tiene una interfaz sencilla, amigable, permite la lectura de archivos PDF, editarlos, proteger los archivos, es decir, el usuario puede personalizar las configuraciones de seguridad, por ejemplo, prohibir la impresión o la edición del archivo PDF, es una herramienta muy útil en el ámbito laboral.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta de Adobe Acrobat es que la edición de los archivos PDF no es gratuita y el costo de la licencia es elevado.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si buscan una herramienta sencilla de manejar y fácil para visualizar archivos PDF, Adobe Acrobat Reader ideal y es totalmente gratis, lo unico que es solo podran leer los archivos, no podran ni editarlos, ni modificarlos

Adobe Acrobat en el ámbito empresarial aporta una gran cantidad de ventajas, esta herramienta permite visualizar archivos PDF, en mi caso me resulta útil debido a que tenemos que subir archivos al SharePoint en formato PDF, archivos que elaboramos en Power Point se pueden guardar en formato PDF, de igual modo los manuales de las empresas en su mayoría son formatos PDF, por lo general la mayoría de las empresas tienen la versión Pro , es decir pueden contar con las herramientas para crear, editar y firmar archivos PDF, es importante señalar que no importa si la modificación o edición se hace en Windows, Mac OS X o Linux, pues el resultado visual o impreso siempre es el mismo y se conserva en el PDF.

Prevencionista de Riesgos

""Excellent tool for reading PDF formats with excellent features" "

What do you like best?

Adobe Reader for many years has been my tool for reading and creating my files in PDF format, thanks to this tool I manage to integrate several files and create them in one.

Adobe has an excellent variety of collaboration functions which allows to carry out an excellent management.

Honestly I am a constant user of this tool for the disclosure of safe work procedures in the organization, this tool allows that the information sent is not modified by any of the employees of the organization and in addition to that the ease of adding digital signatures as proof of approval of the documents (excellent very solid function).

It is compatible with most operating systems, in my case it works excellent with Windows 10 Pro, it is a fairly fast application and I do not need a lot of storage space.

An easy tool to configure according to the desired way of each user.

According to the information managed in the Adobe Reader organization, we are guaranteed a high degree of security regarding the edition of the documents.

I can use Adobe Reader simultaneously, I constantly use it on my smartphone to take it anywhere and access PDF files.

The variety of tools offered by Adobe Reader are excellent, always available on my screen to export my files in PDF, add comments, share information, sign, fill in, indefinite functions of great collaboration and help when working with this tool.

Ideal for when you need the printing of some documents, personally I convert my files in PDF format, I give a comprehensive review and proceed to printing.

In personal and business terms Adobe Reader offers excellent features.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any relevant negative comments to add with respect to Adobe Reader, but it can be ruled out that there are slightly more advanced features for which you have to pay some monthly subscription packages and they are extremely expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it as the most powerful tool for the creation of files that require to be protected or maintained in PDF format

It is an excellent software, it is honestly the leader in the reading and creation of PDF files, its functions are of great collaboration for:

1. Achieve simultaneous merging of documents into a single PDF file in an organized manner.

2. Rapidity in creation.

3. Security for information.

4. Easy reading of files.

5. Digital signatures to avoid the accumulation of files in physicists.

6. Versatility of use in

different devices at the same time.

7. Time saving.

Founder
(Myself Only)

"Most Convenient PDF Reader with Outstanding Features "

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is widely used PDF reader software out there; I have been using the software since I started using PC. Adobe is easy to install, run and use. it opens PDF files with absolute no problem and it works well on any PC; you don't need a high performing PC to run the software.

Adobe Acrobat Reader offers a free account that i can use for easy functions. Acrobat Reader is mostly known for viewing PDF but there are other functions the software can do. With Acrobat Reader, you can easily highlight, underline and strike-through texts with the free version, there is comments option which is super helpful, I can add sticky note to pass information to who the PDF file will be sent to.

Printing PDF files on Acrobat Reader is one of it's kind, i haven't see such feature before. Most impressive one is the feature to easily print multiple pages on one single page.

For a free version, the Acrobat Reader offers more than any other PDF reader software.

What do you dislike?

Acrobat Reader DC offers a lot of amazing features which makes the software hard to find any fault using it.

Although Acrobat Reader has a lot of limitations on the Free Version; the DC version offers most useful features of the software which you have to pay to use, this is the only reason I'm not giving Full Star.

Another complaint is Acrobat Reader DC can be really slow when dealing with big files. Mostly while opening the file, not too slow but still there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Acrobat Reader is really great, it view PDF files at ease, printing on Acrobat Reader is a great experience. This is the software you need to manage your PDF files. It's recommended.

However if you want the advance features especially Editing PDF file, Acrobat Reader DC is just what you need. I recommend it.

No doubt, Acrobat Reader is a necessity software for any PC user. The software has helped me a lot of ways, meanly as a convenient PDF reading software. Over the years of using Acrobat Reader, I have used other functions like text formatting and the sticky note to pass information to friends.

Coordinador de Proyecto

""Acrobat Reader first level product for interaction with PDF files" "

What do you like best?

It is an excellent software for reading and creating PDF files, perhaps the best software on the market and the standard for opening this type of format.

It has an excellent user interface and I have always placed my trust in the creation of my PDF files when it deserves to be distributed to the rest of the staff.

It is an excellent software to share information and avoid having any modification.

Actually with Adobe Reader I can see my PDF files and it allows me to keep a better impression of my documents, that with some other software I can suffer some unexpected change and I would lose my document when I converted it into a physical one.

It is a very easy software to install on my computer, you do not need great capacity in my computer it is totally customizable and customizable.

The toolbar has quite efficient collaboration functions, one of the main ones in my case is Ctrl + F for text search automatically, this allows me to save time, with just one keyword I can go directly to my paragraph wanted.

It has been one of the most useful tools in the processes of administrative work, this tool helps us that each of the contracting information, work bids, budgets, planning of the project Coordination department after its creation is saved in PDF for later that to be sent to clients, friends and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

I have never had any relevant problem with this tool, on the contrary at all times Adober Reader has been my standard tool for reading my files in PDF format, excellent functionality and collaboration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It satisfies my needs, I use Adobe Reader with every day in my work and it really is an excellent tool that makes my work faster and more fruitful. Achievement combine several documents to be sent later to the rest of the team for approval, strongly recommended.

In general it is an excellent tool, it allows us to save time when opening a PDF file, easy access, ease of use, lower operating costs, when sharing our files are sent in PDF formats to avoid some type of plagiarism, Adobe Reader guarantees that it will not be modified unless you have a subscription version.

IT support

"Why use Adobe Acrobat Reader"

What do you like best?

I love Adobe Acrobat Reader because it has make my reading easier. With this application, you can read, bookmark, comment and even track changes. I don't have to have a pen or a paper anytime am reading a pdf. It also convert document to different format when you need to. It has other fun features like reading out loud, when you don't want to read but listen. This application helps a lot especially wen filling applications forms, which mostly come in pdf form. When you sign in, you don't have to worry of the device you have as long as you have Adobe Acrobat Reader because it back's up those pdf.

What do you dislike?

I have used Adobe Acrobat Reader and i love it but, don't like how it;s user interface look, they can make some improvement on that. Also when editing it can be difficult to find the editing tools. Additionally, the applications may sometimes lag while opening some of this pdf, and with modern technology, i think the waiting time to open a file should be as little as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a wonderfu application, with it's features like reading and editing of pdf, i would say it's a good investment.

I use Adobe Acrobat Reader to read pdf, this is when am studying making it easier to track my reading, bookmarking and adding comment. Additionally i use it to convert Pdf to other format's like Ms word.

Doctor in medicine.
(Myself Only)

"Adobe Acrobat Reader is the best essential computer work tool. "

What do you like best?

I like Adobe Acrobat Reader because its download is free and its installation does not weigh much, I can see and convert files in PDF format and share them by mail with security of not being altered or modified.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion Adobe Acrobat Reader I do not see limitations because I use it daily to view or receive any file in PDF format and it is an excellent tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From my point of view Adobe Acrobat Reader I recommend it because I use it daily in my work, in my opinion it is an essential tool that we all must have installed on our computers or android phones to view, convert, share, and PDF format.

Adobe Acrobat Reader has benefited me a lot in the work since I use it daily in my work to view PDF files and share information between colleagues and my patients, I have it downloaded for my personal and work use on my computer and Android phone.

Graphic designer

"Adobe Acrobat Reader"

What do you like best?

I like Adobe Reader because: 1. It allows to share documents on the Internet, preserving its appearance without altering the typography.

2. It is compatible with the main operating systems, such as Windows, Mac and Linux.

3. To read the PDF, only one reader is required to download for free.

4. It is easy to configure, manage and use.

5. It has online support, tutorials and help videos.

What do you dislike?

I do not like it because:

1. To edit a document I need to have the paid version.

2. For editing in pdf format it is somewhat complex if you do not have experience, in addition the PDF texts are assumed by the editor as an image.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it facilitates the reading of documents and you can also take it on the tablet, smartphone and computer without it becoming deconfigured.

The sending of documents. Since it maintains the format of the same, by the type of work that is carried out in our institution the reader is ideal to imnprimir without it is deconfigure, in addition that can be visualized in any device.

(Myself Only)

"I use Adobe Acrobat Reader to open my PDF files without problem"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a program for only pdf files and have a better visualization of the content and at the same time ensures your proctecion before any modification. I like it because when I finish saving a file in pdf format, it compresses a bit the weight of it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like is that when converting a file to PDF format, some signs such as the letter "Ñ" do not decode it as the real letter that loses the meaning of the text and this is a bit annoying because it takes time to correct again that character.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend adobe acrobat reader to any user that usually executes files in PDF format, this is a great tool that will be very helpful and easy for you.

Adobe Acroba Reader will always be ideal for you when it comes to PDF Files!

Thanks to this software I can perform with the option to edit some important modification in a document that requires append some text without downloading another pdf editor.

This helps me a lot in my work because I can save myself time and ease.

Executive

"The best PDF editing tool"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent software that allows you to create, edit and view PDF files, a well-known format that allows you to view images as a presentation. I like the way in which I can create electronic documents, every day is more feasible and more common the use of PDF files by many more users, they are easy to use in different platforms, it is easy to download this software and totally free in your official page, each time there are the programs and tools that have the option of exporting to PDF formats. With this tool I can optimize my files and polish them. I like the way I can add multimedia files, bookmarks and hyperlinks. I love the way in which I can compress several files and present them in only one, which has a minimum weight. It can be secured to prevent someone else from modifying it, this means that my files are safe.

What do you dislike?

The formats saved in this software should have more edition forms, they are very restricted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this wonderful software to make your images and documents a powerful visualization and presentation tool, protect your files, create links and links, and all this in a safe and free way.

In my current job it is indispensable the compression of files and images and the good presence and order, all that I get with Adobe Acrobat Reader, I create a variety of electronic documents of good quality, very light and ready to be seen and presented, taking Consider the security that you provide me to avoid edits and plagiarism.

Adewunmi Olufemi

"Adobe Acrobat review for PDF combination and conversion to Microsoft Word."

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat has very fantastic for me especially in the aspect of combining multiple pdf file size. I have tried using other pdf reader but the ease at which Adobe combines multiple files is far superior and faster than the other pdf readers.

With Acrobat, i can easily right-click and see " Combined Supported files in Acrobat" options ...then do a one click option where all the files will be displayed before combining. The most fascinating experience in combining these files is ease at which i can be able to rearrange those files in my order of preference and this gives me greater flexibility.

I can not also underestimate the role at which Adobe Reader plays in allowing me to extract multiple pages of pdf files, delete some pages(if i want) , do some edits and even rotate the pages of files in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions

Adobe is just a tool that is integral to my everyday sustenance as a Facility engineer

What do you dislike?

The least helpful part of Adobe reader is the conversion from printable downloaded version (pdf) to a word document. Most time, some of these files are not fully converted to a word document ...Documents with tables and graphics have their items scattered after the conversion . Thus i used "Nitro PDF" for conversion most time

I will like Adobe to work on this as this is very crucial.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will strong recommend Adobe to Other users because of its ease of combining multiple pdf files, pdf file extraction as well as pdf file reduction. It is a software with high level of professionalism.

I have been able to have faster and quality service delivery through the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. My professionalism has really increased. With Adobe, I can easily combine files, extract files, reduce file size while sending e-mails.

Associate Attorney

"Always essential application"

What do you like best?

Over time Adobe Reader has been easier to use and its interface has allowed to see the most essential elements that make it a more important reading tool among its competitors. Adobe Reader has not stopped being the most essential utility to open and print PDF documents over time and that has positioned it where it is currently. Also, Adobe Reader is very safe when filling out forms and preserving the security of the document due to data theft.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it becomes a very heavy application and consumes many more resources than it should really, although this is a detail that has been corrected after each version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is almost mandatory to have a PDF reader on any device. ADobe Reader will always be recommended to cover these needs due to the stability of the application and the security it offers.

I use it frequently at work and I have been able to read any PDF document and print with very few inconveniences. Adobe Reader has always been very reliable.

Graphic designer
(Myself Only)

" Open your PDF files with Acrobat Reader!"

What do you like best?

I like Adobe Acrobat Reader because it is the only program with which I have by default to open my PDF files, it is an easy program to install, easy to open, and I can be quietly using this software without having to worry about another.

What do you dislike?

This program has the function of editing and converting files to other formats, but to make this possible you must buy it originally, it is my only complaint, otherwise the software is very good because of the practicality that it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All at some time we need to open files in PDF format, my personal recommendation is that they use this software since it is from the Adobe company and they are number One in high quality products, good stability and that will help you a lot!.

Do not hesitate to use this great software !.

Adobe Acrobat Reader allows me to open designs of my clients that have sent me with a PDF file format for better protection, and when I finish a design catalog I convert them into PDF format and then run it with Adobe Acrobat Readey and have a better view of the full catalog, this favors me and facilitates a lot in my area of ​​work as a designer.

Asistente Administrativo

"My favorite PDF reader."

What do you like best?

The PDF format is the most widely accepted by computers, smartphones, and operating systems worldwide, and among the software with which you can read and edit PDF documents, the most famous and the one with the most tools is Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is one of the first software that I learned to use, I use it since my university days, and currently I use it daily in my work, with which I can read and edit PDF documents. I incorporated this format in my work dynamics since it is compatible with many operating systems, and the files weigh very little, therefore, I can store all my documents without deleting any. In addition, I use it a lot because I can protect my documents against writing, making it very safe to send and receive our business documents. This software is essential to meet my work objectives.

What do you dislike?

I could not complain about this software since with it I can fulfill in its entirety each one of my labor obligations that depend on the handling of PDF files. Reading and editing textual documents with images is extremely necessary for me, and with Adobe acrobat Reader I can fulfill this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software because in terms of reading and editing PDF documents is the world leader, and this is enough to say, as there are many software that perform similar functions, but none can surpass Adobe Acrobat Reader. Many years of experience in this field has made Adobe Acrobat Reader an essential software for business environments.

It is thanks to this software that I have been able to make many proposals, reports, reports and written analyses of our business administration. This important responsibility I can fulfill thanks to Adobe Acrobat Reader, a software that has given me what I need, being able to surpass year after year my qualities as a worker.

Graphic Designer
(10,001+ employees)

"Working with files in PDF format is much easier with Adobe Acrobat Reader"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader allows you to view, print, sign and share with other users any file in PDF format. Its integration with Adobe Document Cloud services allows you to work with PDF files on any device, from anywhere. Another feature that I like about this software is that it allows you to fill out and sign forms easily and quickly, it also offers 2 GB of free storage and allows you to make notes about PDF files.

What do you dislike?

The free version is very limited, it does not have the most indispensable functions like converting and combining files in PDF format. To access Premium features, you must purchase a paid subscription, which is a bit expensive when compared to other software. Finally, I can mention that in some cases the search engine does not work well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is advisable to be careful when selecting texts or images within the PDF file, because sometimes it is not selected correctly. For companies that wish to use Adobe Acrobat Reader, I suggest controlling their implementation using the Adobe customization wizard or through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.

Our experience with Adobe Acrobat Reader is positive, it is a very easy tool to implement, customize and update according to our needs as a company. Its interface is very intuitive and friendly, so all the members of the organization adapted without any problem. The customer service is efficient, we have contacted several times and have provided us with accurate and reliable solutions.

Electro Mechanical technician

"Adobe Acrobat Reader is worth every penny"

What do you like best?

The opinion for this program, is very good because it allows the information to be sent safely and do not make any kind of modifications to the document. This tool, is very useful, as I could mention above, it helps me to ensure that the documents are sent safely, without the recipient being able to make any kind of modifications to the document, preventing any kind of manipulation of the information .

What do you dislike?

the information can be displayed in the program as an image; although that would be one of the disadvantages of the program, since no type of editing can be done, it is easier to do it in another type of program and save it in a PDF file; also, despite the fact that the program, we can find it for free, there are times that you have to pay a license for the best functioning of it and there are users who do not have to pay for this license.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The recommendations that could be given for this program is that it is a little more flexible at the time that the same user can make any type of modification in the information that is being made, because this tends to require the user to make such modifications in other programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, among others and save it in PDF format. This would facilitate better the operation of the program efficiently and the skill of the user.

Mainly the security that I get from converting my documents to PDF, its ease of use and not having to be printing documents, which generates a lot of expenses at the work level

Mr

"Adobe Acrobat Reader For PDF Review "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, secure and can keep private data with the use of passwords coding,unauthorized persons can be restrained from gaining access. Scrolling, zooming and retaining quality, panning features are readily available to pick from the toolbars. Can be quickly used for presentations with the slide view. It can be opened on cross platforms like windows, Mac Linux. Texts and images in a pdf can be copied out easily and pasted elsewhere. Errors on older versions are quickly rectified thereby increasing efficiency. There are no compatibility issues when pdfs created with Adobe acrobat reader are opened in other applications. Glitches aren't encountered.

What do you dislike?

Converting from PDF into other formats with Adobe acrobat reader can produce bad result and requires improvement

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe acrobat reader is the goto for opening and reading pdf files. File compression is fantastic. Saves time and help option always available to consult

Conversion of dwg files in Autocad to PDF for easy transfer in team or network collaboration

Jatin Arora
(10,001+ employees)

"Best software to manage PDF documents"

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat is a very advanced application still is so well designed that it is very easy to use, customizable and user friendly software. I can view, create, manage PDF files and even work on existing PDF documents free of charge. I find it the best way to convert Word, Excel, images or text files into a Portable Document Format that can be emailed or printed.

What do you dislike?

I am happy with this software and find it amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love Adobe Acrobat Reader to convert my Word, Excel files. It also helps to send images in PDF form for legal purposes. I have been using this since years and find it the best software and would recommend it to everyone.

I use it to easily convert documents from different sources like Word, Excel etc to PDF. I can edit the text in the document, add comments and also combine multiple PDFs. I can search for a specific word on a 500+ pages document and get the required result. It is very secure to send documents for legal signature and saves time with its electronic signing feature. I also apply PDF passwords and permissions sometimes.

Senior sales consultant

"Excellent software to convert documents to pdf"

What do you like best?

Is a tool that facilitates daily activities, I love it because it allows me to open pdf documents received as well as convert documents to pdf without much effort, it is ideal to share documents to clients as budgets, orders, rates, etc., avoiding that the information is modified At the same time, it facilitates the reading of documents, especially when they are very long and can easily underline or summarize, their adjustment is fast, they have a panel that details each feature with easy handling, being able to insert tables to the document as well as signatures and stamps, is a software that gives documents a better visualization and formality with adjustment of margins.

What do you dislike?

Is an efficient software that streamlines the achievement of daily tasks allowing access and create PDF documents quickly, I worked very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider it to be one of the most complete software in its ideal category to share documents without risks of being modified, it is of fast adjustment it is only necessary to have a good service while it adjusts to the equipment, it is really worth trying.

Gives my documents an excellent quality format by giving formality to the information, in my work I use it every time I send documents to clients and suppliers such as budgets, fees, application, etc. getting their attention, also allows you to insert signatures and stamps to the dofumentos avoiding having to move to receive the confirmation of receipt by stamp and signature, generates peace of mind knowing that the documents shared can not be modified, I love Adobe is a very complete and easy to use tool.

Analista de programación

"Easily edit your PDF documents with Adobe Acrobat Reader."

What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a software that has many years in the market and has served many workers in the function of reading and editing PDF documents. This software is very useful in my work since, all the documents that are issued are in PDF format, since they are quite safe by the option of protection against writing, are very easy to read and manipulate, occupy very little space on the hard disk, are installed by default in Windows operating systems and this format is used by almost all companies. For these reasons I use Adobe Acrobat Reader, a software with a lot of tradition and category.

What do you dislike?

This software I have used for many years, has accompanied me at different times of my career getting the best performance and benefit from each of its options, in addition, Adobe Acrobat Reader has contributed to my career development and do not change this software for any other because it is the best that exists today.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is so complete, so up-to-date and so easy to use that I recommend it to all workers who require software that allows them to read and edit PDF documents. Adobe Acrobat Reader is the best and easiest to use, for these reasons I recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader.

My work experience has been strongly determined by this software, since for the fulfillment of my objectives at work I must use this software. Adobe Acroba