Voicera

4.8

Eva is an in-meeting AI assistant. Eva will take notes for you in meetings you attend.

Work for Voicera?

Learning about Voicera?

Voicera Reviews

Ask Voicera a Question
Showing 5 Voicera reviews
Voicera review by Brad B.
Brad B.

"Voicera saves time with spot on transcripts of every engagement"

What do you like best?

We use Voicera in our Business Requirement Development phase for our consulting and software deliverables to clients. When working with multiple stakeholders across phone calls online meetings and general discover sessions voicera is our go to recording and conversational transcripting platform. It saves us endless hours of defining BRD deliverables and captures every conversation and detail needed to deliver exact results for our clients.

What do you dislike?

We have been using Voicera for about a month. At this time we have no issues it is really working for our crm and consulting practice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the business case you are trying to use this for. It can be used across many use cases so be sure to define the use case and how you will use the transcripts and recordings to improve communication with stakeholders but it will save time across any use case sales, support or training.

Our consulting engagements where we are helping clients create or define business requirements to define and build scope of work and resources to deliver exact efforts and document all requirements from multiple stakeholders in the company.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Voicera
Voicera review by User in Internet

"Finally a way to earn time back in my workday"

What do you like best?

EVA helps capture the highlights from my calls and conversations with amazing accuracy. The fact that this is tied to my team's salesforce and I can slack and email feedback makes post meeting work much much easier. I also like that I can invite EVA to a conference call or use the app for an impromptu meeting on the fly. I tried it out for transcription so I wouldn't miss anything in meetings but I find that its not the transcript, it is the highlight that makes the experience.

What do you dislike?

It does take a bit of time for the AI to get to know your meetings and your language but just saw that you can add your keywords when you sign up an account. This is going to make those initial meetings so much more useful. Regardless the time I spent definitely was well worth it as I find I can just forward highlights from a meeting without an edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more people on your team use EVA, the better the experience. I can search meetings for keywords as make sure that we don't miss deadlines or action items. The transcription is really accurate and if I need to go back I know between the transcript and the audio, I can capture what we need to do to close out a matter.

Hearing what my internal customers in their own words and share feedback with the team allows us to deliver what they need.

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

Voicera review by Joel B.
Joel B.

"Voicera is a Brilliant Application"

What do you like best?

I love that Voicera takes notes for me so I can concentrate on my meeting attendees - without worrying that some important issue, or phrase goes undocumented.

What do you dislike?

The names of each speaker should be a field that can be added after the call; that the meeting times are fixed instead of EVA continuing for as long as the meeting goes; and that it could be easier to add attendees after the meeting so I can share the notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes some getting used to using this product, but the effort is more than worthwhile.

This product provides long term documentation about calls with clients.

Voicera review by Syed Umair J.
Syed Umair J.

"Let EVA take your notes!"

What do you like best?

Very Handy Tool to take notes, record audio and search audio transcript.

What do you dislike?

It should summarize notes and provide a brief summary.

I now can focus on conversation rather typing.

Voicera review by Mary D.
Mary D.

"Great experience. I love this product!"

What do you like best?

I like the AI assistant Eva and how it helps me collaborate and do work and frees me up from note taking.

What do you dislike?

When I realize I haven't invited EVA to the call, and am not able to take advantage of all the features of this product.

Being able stay present in meetings and better collaborate with my colleagues.

Learning about Voicera?

* We monitor all Voicera reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.