ViralWoot Reviews & Product Details

What is ViralWoot?

ViralWoot is a complete Pinterest marketing, scheduling, and analytics tool used by thousands of individuals and brands all over the world.

ViralWoot Profile Details

1-14 of 14 total ViralWoot reviews

ViralWoot Reviews

1-14 of 14 total ViralWoot reviews
Professor

"He is a wonderful programmer of social media publications"

What do you like best?

It is a practical and easy to use tool to increase the reach of your publications and thus be able to reach more followers. It also allows you to create advertising campaigns for products or services that offer.

Promoting yourself on Pinterest using promotional credits got me some great followers as well.You can program your pins without having to be stuck to the computer all day and she does the job of sending the tweets to make you public and thus you will get more followers and I like you without your thinking.

What do you dislike?

It is not very popular or known because it lacks publicity in the medium but once it starts to get known, it will reappear in the market in softwares of this nature

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I recommend it widely because it is an easy tool to manage and meets its objectives. For beginners it is a very good tool because its interface is simple and intuitive, you can easily understand its options in the menu, the price is not so expensive because of the quality and functions it performs.I highly recommend it and the comunity manager is an excellent tool for your work. Keep it up and boost the part of programming the pins with more functions

As soon as I knew and used viralwoot I started to be more seen in social networks because of the programming of pins that I made in the same

Social Media Manager

"Excellent tool for Pinterest Scheduling"

What do you like best?

This tool helps us to schedule our pins on Pinterest. Using this we can easily schedule Pins on Pinterest weeks in advance that saves a lot of time. Also using this tool, we have been able to save important pins and increased our followers

What do you dislike?

This tool is bit expensive and but overall I am satisfied with this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is one of the best tool for Pinterest scheduling and growing account on Pinterest

We are focusing on Pinterest of late and using this tool, we can easily post on Pinterest and save pins and repins which was earlier a big pain for us. Using this tool, we are saving lot of time and efficiently managing our account

senior managing director

"The work best of ViralWoot"

What do you like best?

It is practical and easy to use tool for business work management that allows companies and organisations to create an advertising contest in business work management.It helps the business to create pins and schedule for work management.The software provides the analytics for other sites in business work.Its easy to use with one account that with more accounts its useless.The ability to schedule social posts and track management.The software helps to gain followers and organise all the pins.

What do you dislike?

The content management of the software should at once be improved that though the content management has its benefits that will fit the business out look that also still improvement is always in an open option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the best tool for pintereset scheduling and growing account of the product.

The easier to manage the pintrest.

The no longer using but it was helping in schedule pins bulk

The hacking of the business accounts bulk

The programming of the pins is easy adhered to

senior managing director

"The best collection of ViralWoot software"

What do you like best?

The software helps one to schedule pins on pinterest that helps to save a lot of time on the organisation given,the tool also helps to increase tool publications hence the capability of more followers to be more.Its easy to use from one account that with more accounts it becomes useless.ViralWoot help to update the websites that the new calendar effects that are of great use.The ability to schedule social posts and track engagement has been increased.

What do you dislike?

The content management of the ViralWoot has to be enhance due to the effectiveness of the social work.The replay of the cliants e-mails has to be enhanced since it is low replay taken.The pin analsysis ha s to be increased that should be enabled on the basic work system.Also the ability of the companies to sign in the software to get more followers but the delay is long that people become impatient to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is good for company use.

The solving of the scheduling pins that cannot be done by other online sites has been enabled by the companies.The ability to streamline on the socialmedia and provide the additional matrix on the company at large.

Deputy General manager

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

It is possible to have a google chrome extension. The software also provides analytics for other sites that are simple to use.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to unlink social media accounts that are already linked, for example, Pinterest.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to recommend viralwoot as it is a great piece of software

In order to schedule advertisements for ourstore, we needed to have a software that could do so and still make sure analytical reports are available

"ViralWoot"

What do you like best?

I liked the scheduling pins the most. These make it so I don't have to sit on a computer all day. It is also relatively easy to use...at first. The most I used it, the more complicated it got. But, I liked the fact that promoting myself on social media using promotional credits got me to acquire some great followers as well.

What do you dislike?

After using this app (with a subscription), my company cancelled the subscription. Even though it is confirmed that the subscription is cancelled, the company still received a charge every month for three months. They said for several months that they would refund us, but no actions have been taken.

Additionally, the instagram account got hacked a day after starting a free trial of this product. Difficult to trust this company with my information

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For Pinterest marketing, I just love to use Viralwoot as it allows me to automate most of the things and save me a lot of time.

Accounts were hacked

"When you unsubscribe, they still charge you"

What do you like best?

From beggining easy to use with one account, with more accounts it is useless

What do you dislike?

Our company subscribed and used their app. After some time, we canceled our subscription. Company confirmed, but they stil charge us every month - its been 3 months. From begining, they replied that they will refung us, now they dont react. Issued complait to FBI Internet Crime Complaint center. Big warning for others

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be carefull about your money

Freelance Writer, Blogger, & Graphic Designer
Real Estate
(Myself Only)

"Good, but could use some improvements"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to schedule pins and repins for Pinterest. ViralWoot recently updated their website and has a great new calendar view that I love. Aside from the calendar, they make pinning from website extremely easy and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

There are a few concerns I have about ViralWoot. One of the key features when I signed our business up for the account was the ability to get more followers, which is something we need since we just launched our company Pinterest page in February. However, I have not noticed it helping us gain more followers. I also don't like the fact that when I search for something to repin, I'm not given many options. Maybe I don't follow enough users that are on ViralWoot and that could be where the issue lies, but I've found more visibility when using Pinterest directly and posting real-time pins. I manage 4 different company profiles since I work in a regional office and it would be easier if I had on login and password instead of four.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering ViralWoot for your company, I would suggest signing up for the free account and testing the ease and quality of the site before you sign up for the packaged plans.

We're currently solving the major problem of scheduling pins, which cannot be done through many other online sites. I think CoSchedule has recently on-boarded a Pinterest scheduler, but I'm still waiting on Hootsuite to follow. If ViralWoot was more like those two platforms and allowed for more content scheduling across various social media outlets, I would like it better.

Digital Data Analyst
Hospital & Health Care
(10,001+ employees)

"Amazing Pinterest Scheduler "

What do you like best?

I used this in a previous position and it was essential for scheduling content.

What do you dislike?

The pin analysis feature should have been featured on the basic plan, and did not give me the level I wanted compared to a tool like Tailwind, which is what my team ended up going with as a final product in terms of pinterest scheduling. Tailwind offered more functionality and a better deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the pin analysis you need, because other tools will offer more. If you just need scheduling, this is a pretty good bet

I solved a huge problem with having to always directly pin something, instead of scheduling repins and pins at strategic times in the position I was in. This freed up time to plan content for other channels.

CF

"Does not return e-mails"

What do you like best?

I liked that this was an automated option to social networking, this was a sub section of Viralwoot. They have Social woot, Price woot, etc.....

What do you dislike?

I paid to have some of the services, but when I had questions and e-mailed like the system says to. No one has returned my e-mail? Looks like this is a company that has a product, wants your money, but doesn't want to provide an service. Your on your own.

I was looking for a system that could streamline the social media and provide additional matrix on the company. You only have a benefit if you receive the information you need, the system is always being "updated" so I could not receive the data I paid for.

Content Marketing Manager
Internet

"Viralwoot: A super-suite for Pinterest Marketing "

What do you like best?

One of the prominent aspect of Viralwoot is its user interface. Unlike other social media M&M (marketing & management) suites, Viralwoot has proved to be an easy to use platform for marketers. Whether its promotion of your product or connecting with customers or analysing your brand's performance, Viralwoot is a one-stop-solution platform for all sorts of Pinterest Marketing Activites. Its analytics feature has been a pillar strength to number of businesses. I am quite fortunate to know & understand its relevance.

What do you dislike?

Content management in Viralwoot can be further improved. Although, the content management feature has its effective benefits, still scope of improvement is always an open option.

My team has to sit on different accounts and create different boards. Also, they have to schedule each and every board manually all the time. Team members were not specifically clear on what task were they working on. Introducing Viralwoot on our team ensures a better collaboration and specific role assigning (especially to our marketing team). Each member has its role. Because of Viralwoot, scheduling of pins can never be so easy. Multiple members can share the acess of same accounts. Our marketing goals, path and mission were highly improvised by using Viralwoot.

"ViralWoot Ripoff - Don't Recommend!"

What do you like best?

Like the concept - but their are better options like Tailwind.

What do you dislike?

Definitely don't recommend using this company or product! Poor customer support, system doesn't work well, it's ineffective and doesn't really help you. Explore other options before you over pay and get ripped off like we did. :(

Unfortunately, it takes more time and does a poorer job than if you do it yourself.

"Not my first choice"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to schedule social posts and track engagement.

What do you dislike?

Ease of use leaves much to be desired. My company switched to using another program shortly after using Viralwoot. It's not the worst, but there are definitely better options out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research and look into all your options. It may require using more than one program, but I've found other programs to be more capable.

No longer using but it was helping us schedule pins I bulk.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Great for Pinterest, helps gain followers and organize all of your pins

What do you dislike?

Do not dislike anything at this time, will use

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for pintrest

Easier to manage pintrest

5.6
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Social Media Management Category
Do you work for ViralWoot?

ViralWoot Categories on G2