Loomly Reviews & Product Details

Loomly Overview

What is Loomly?

Loomly is the Brand Success Platform that helps marketing teams manage every aspect of their communication on social media: - Manage your brand assets in Library. - Fuel your storytelling with Post Ideas. - Polish your content with Post Optimization Tips. - Control your brand messaging with Post Mockups & Approval Workflows. - Reach your audience with Native Scheduling, Post Targeting & Sponsoring (Social Ads Manager coming soon). - Engage with your community through Interactions. - Measure your performance with Advanced Analytics. Loomly is available as a web platform, with native mobile applications for iOS & Android.

Loomly Details
Discussions
Loomly Community

Loomly is an all-in-one social media management tool designed to help marketing teams create better content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.

While most social media management platforms focus on content scheduling, Loomly actually helps your marketing team create content from scratch and collaborate along the entire publishing process:
• Never run out of inspiration, with post ideas, based on trending topics, RSS feeds, date-related events and social media best practices.
• Manage all your digital assets in one intuitive Library.
• Craft posts like experts, thanks to live optimization tips.
• Know exactly what you are publishing, with accurate post previews.
• Make sure everyone is onboard, through a collaborative review & approval workflow, with end-to-end post history.
• Schedule all your content ahead of time and let it be published automatically at the right moment.
• Interact with your audience, via Interactions, which lets you engage with your followers on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and respond to their comments & reactions.
• Measure your success, with Advanced Analytics (account, post & link metrics) and compare performance over time.

Loomly

Loomly Screenshots

Loomly Reviews

Showing 532 Loomly reviews
Already have Loomly?
What do you like best?

The visual aspect of seeing everything scheduled, and the tips on what to post on certain days. The ability to change, reschedule and COPY is LIFESAVING for my brands. The analytics are very good as well, don't cost extra, and they also are INCLUDED in the price - whereas other solutions charge extra! You can also see the analytics in your time period of your own choosing. Having grid or list style views is nice as well. Post Ideas is also actually useful where other solutions just use the same hashtag weekly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Instagram is difficult to use and videos don't work. I really hope they fix it, they originally said by the end of the year, but it's almost over and not quite ready yet. Zapier is an additional expense, but sort of works than before. HOWEVER this one issue does not ruin the great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the trial, and you will be hooked! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a timesaving scheduler that really helps SEE everything that is scheduled at a glance. It helps that I can schedule out for the entire year, and see anything to help. The largest benefit has been saving the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Extremely easy to keep a large team and dozens of client accounts organized. The features are extremely thoughtful and helpful. The price is very reasonable and allows us a lot of functionality without breaking the bank. Our clients love using it and find it helpful to be able to leave comments right in the platform. We didn't have any issues training staff on the platform where other platforms have caused significant internal headaches. Overall, we've had a great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We're still hoping for a automatic Instagram publishing feature, but understand this is tough for most platforms. The long process to create a post is helpful to think through the steps, but I wish there was a better way to shortcut some of those steps. And, I wish there was a way to automatically schedule posts once a client hit the "Approve" button without having to go in and change the status to "Schedule." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TIME SAVINGS! Loomly allows us to keep our entire editorial process for social media streamlined on the platform. No spreadsheets, Google Documents, emailing a bunch of files around, nothing like that. It has increased our speed and publishing capabilities, exponentially. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Loomly
What do you like best?

Very easy to use and scalable to a small team which is what I needed. It enables a smooth process tracking within a whole team without paying too much attention to it thanks to email notifications and easy tasking of team members. In addition it offers plenty of analytic features which is nice to have within one platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No able to tag people within the platform which I must say is a pity as we would have to create separate post within the wished social media platform if we want to tag people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Process management, time saving, multiplication of tools.

What do you like best?

Loomly is easy to use and thoughtfully designed with features that match or exceed features in other social media management platforms. The calendar is very is to use and gives me a clear overview of all of my scheduled posts. The responses from the support team when I have had a question are extremely fast. Finally, the price is much lower than its major competitors (which I have used prior to switching to Loomly.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything that I dislike about Loomly. However, Loomly does not fully support Instagram (although they mention that they are working on this so I assume it will happen eventually.) Also, it would be nice if the Loomly interface had a dark mode. I spend a lot of time working at my computer so it's nice to be able to switch an interface over to a dark mode palette when my eyes are tired of the light palette. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I took back social media management from an outside marketing company. My brand is on several social media platforms and it is a lot for me to organize on my own. Loomly supports the many platforms that I use and enables me to organize, plan, and release my content on time and in the optimized format for each platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The suggestions are helpful with Loomly - that was one of the selling features for us. Integrating trending Days of the Year into post planning interface saves us time. I also like the integration with Unsplash, allowing you to find and include stock photos right within your post build. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software still feels a little clunky, with things that don't quite work right. We do find we have to constantly check that posts went out alright, particularly for Instagram where the use of Zapier is still required. The requirements for an auto post within Loomly are not the same as with Zapier, and they notify you to manually post even when you don't have to, so I hope to see that ironed out soon. It's a big time waster for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a one stop tool for us to manage our content calendars, craft, schedule and optimize posts, and where clients can go in as well. I also like the analytics it provides - makes life easy for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best part about Loomly, for our team, is how easy it is to create draft posts. It allows me to start a post and other members of our team to go in and edit as we see fit. We work in the mortgage industry and information is changing daily. To be able to go in and edit posts and leave comments for other team members is a god send. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The analytics seems to be a bit off when I cross reference them from the analytics pulled directly from Facebook or LinkedIn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you use the trial. It gives you plenty of time to decide if Loomly is right for you. I've used other platforms before and Loomly is by far the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We haven't run into any problems.

Running multiple pages for multiple departments would be a total nightmare if we weren't able to schedule and plan our calendars. Being able to share calendars for review with each branch manager has also been a big help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Loomly saves me so much time by allowing me to quickly add posts to my social media calendar. Instead of having to post everyday, I can take an hour or so each week to schedule all my posts. This saves me so much time to focus on other aspects of my business! Now, instagram has been automatically posting as well which is amazing! I love that I can upload to multiple platforms in one app/ website! The app is incredible user friendly! I am seeing a big difference in my user interaction now that I am able to post every day and not getting too caught up in work to schedule a post and not having to hire a dedicated social media person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

my main issue was instagram not automatically posting but lately it has been working! I do wish the automatic time that things would get scheduled would be a reasonable time (not midnight) I sometimes forget to change the time and then the social media post is posted at midnight. Thats weird becuase no one posts at midnight randomly. but there is an option to change it, just would be nice if I do forget to change it for it to be at like 11am or 2pm. Also, there is an option to filter who sees which ads and as a real estate company this is illegal. so may want to consider disabling that depending on profession. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! You will not regret it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

even on my days off I can relax knowing that content will be posted because I was able to schedule them in advanced! I love having the App available at my finger tips or being able to log on for larger projects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Loomly is super-fast at allowing us to create and manage posts. As a marketing agency, it's also perfectly set-up for multiple clients to use without sharing of information between clients. It's also cost-effective in comparison to its competitor products with pretty much all the same features (and some the others don't have). The quick-add feature is great for jotting down ideas. It's also really helpful to have both list and calendar views. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My major gripe is there is not yet a way to schedule more full-featured insta-stories including things like polls but I think this is perhaps more up to Instagram to allow this kind of functionality than it is Loomly not wanting to do it. Also, when queueing up multiple posts, it would be handy when returning to the calendar or list view that it remembers what date you had just added. More often I find I have to scroll from top to bottom through dozens of posts to find the one I had just added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Loomly is super-fast at allowing us to create and manage posts. It's also cost-effective in comparison to its competitor products with pretty much all the same features (and some the others don't have). The quick-add feature is great for jotting down ideas. It's also really helpful to have both list and calendar views. The hashtags collection is a stroke of brilliance and ensures we have consistent tags and can drop them in with just a couple of clicks. We love the suggested post ideas for slower idea days. The analytics are also extremely helpful, allowing for fast data feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Speed and ease-of-use. The hashtags collection is a stroke of brilliance and ensures we have consistent tags and can drop them in with just a couple of clicks. We love the suggested post ideas for slower idea days - they're really helpful for our clients who self-manage. The analytics are also extremely helpful, allowing for fast data feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

price, picture editing tool that's inserted, post time insights, link shorting

weekday insights and the red-to-green scaling system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

that I need to use my phone to post on instagram. also that i cant upload long videos and cant get them zapped to all social accounts

also the repetative email reminders are a bit annoying but helpful.

i also don't like that automatic chat suggestion and communications coming to me almost every day

Also the calendar view should go from the latest post of the month and not from the first post of the month as I need to scroll a lot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

go for it just be prepared to use your mobile phone. saves time massively

very good tool and very good service

has more features than expected and anticipated. Improving every day. Also can run ads straight via loomly which is also very helpful. Do not choose any other company! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

saving so much time as i manage several pages, so i love loomly, just need to add video and multiple image share thats all automatic from a pc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We looked at a lot of products, and narrowed it to two - Loomly and a competitor. I signed up for trial editions of both. Loomly sent me two emails - a welcome email with a link to their help site, which had a lot of short videos showing you how to do various things with the software and the second email let me know that my trial was through X date but even if we signed up for the full version earlier, we would not be charged until the end of the trial, which I thought was a nice touch. The other sent me 18 emails over a 2 week period, in aggressive tones and with subjects like, "Urgent: Reply Needed ASAP" and "Are You There, Monika???" Very hard sell and very annoying and in no way regarding use of the software itself, so it was all sales and nothing helpful in evaluating the product, just constant demands for my time. Given that the software was to help manage projects and save time, it was especially annoying and very tone deaf. They were both the same price and Loomly was very well suited to our needs, but the second company annoyed me so much that I wouldn't have picked them regardless. I don't think a deluge of emails is a helpful marketing tool, but I'm not really in marketing so maybe it is. It is certainly not helpful if you want me to buy from you, though. Loomly works great, their support is good, their price is more than reasonable, and we are very happy with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am hoping Loomly adds support for Telegram posts in the future. That's the only thing we need that they don't have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are handling almost all of our social media posts and interactions, which means we reply more quickly and catch issues sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Connects to most social media platforms including Google My Business which is one of our top priorities marketing-wise. Before using Loomly this platform was often forgotten but Loomly makes it easy to have most of our posts sync there as well. As a Real Estate company, when we take new listings live we want a social media blast with the house showing on all platforms. Using Loomly allows us to do this easily from one platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the connection to Instagram was better. We use a Zapier connection, but stumble into issues often and it only allows one photo. I wish it connected directly with Instagram to allow videos, multiple photos, and fewer issues. We often encounter issues with photo size & location not syncing. It also can be frustrating when we have posts that require multiple photos to have to go out of Loomly to post. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Loomly has been a huge time saver for us. Before we were taking the time to manually post on each site at the designated time for the post. Loomly has helped us streamline our processes and work together as a marketing team. The approval process has also been a huge help to us so I as the marketing director am not getting pulled in too many directions. Instead, Loomly is my one-stop-shop to ensure all posts are up to standard. Another benefit is not having to give your social media logins to everyone on your marketing staff since it is all connected in Loomly. This helps accounts stay more secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that I can manage all of my accounts and have separate calendars. Also, I truly love that I can save hashtags! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This wouldn't necessarily be a dislike but maybe room for growth! I would love to be able to schedule multiple Google My Business posts under one calendar. For instance I manage social media for a bank. They have one facebook, one instagram but 6 locations and all 6 of those locations have separate Google My Business accounts. Also, I would LOVE to be able to upload way more pictures at a time. I am a photographer so having that ability would be great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Out of all of the programs similar to Loomly, no one offered the same quality or amount of platforms as Loomly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Loomly solves the chaos of managing multiple brands with multiple social media outlets at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Such a huge help, especially during event weeks when we can create and preview mych of our social and be confident that it will post flawlessly and allow us to spend our time during events doing everything that needs to be done in real time, still supplementing with live social as well ✅ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cannot wait until Instagram is incorporated. That is our main social platform, and when that is fully online with Loomly, everything will be so much easier. I do appreciate the emailed reminders when it's time to post, but having it automated through Loomly without having to use a second-party service would be preferable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a very small communications department, so this has been vital in streamlining our approvals process, our edits, and our analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The tool is user friendly, support is responsive, helpful, and quick to respond. The Facebook and Twitter integration is great. The ability to check @ tags and remember hashtags we use often is great. The analytics are super helpful and the option to download PDFs of those analytics is great when we need to present reporting to our board. We switched from Hootsuite and are overall fairly happy with Loomly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Instagram integration is not native within the platform and has a lot of limitations. I know this is something Loomly is working to improve and include in the tool in 2021 (with Instagram). Currently, you cannot post video posts to Instagram within Loomly and posts are limited to static single image posts with specific aspect ratio requirements. You also cannot check @ tags within Loomly like you can with Facebook and Twitter and location tagging is hit or miss.

I'd recommend to Loomly that this be a priority. The limitations with Instagram is a big downside for us, and limits our ability to schedule posts/use the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you post videos to Instagram, Loomly may not be the best tool for you... yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling social media posts with Loomly is easy and a time saver. Being able to edit scheduled posts is also super helpful as that's not something all popular scheduling tools offer. The calendar view is helpful. Analytics help us see what works and what doesn't. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to keep multiple accounts easily organized and to shared posts among those accounts. Tracking social engagement in one place is helpful as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The inability to post to Instagram without Zapier. Other than this I am very pleased with the tools offered on Loomly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I manage 25+ social media accounts. Some have FB, IG and others just FB. This software makes my job simply and keeps me organized. Working in healthcare often requires shared announcements across pages, especially during COVID, and I am able to duplicated posts quickly. The ROI makes sense.

My time is valuable and Loomly helps reduce time spent on social media scheduling and posting. I look forward to their roll out of IG direct posting capabilities by the end of the year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to pre-schedule posts on multiple social platforms with one click. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that Loomly is so user-friendly. We used SEMRUSH for social posting before. There were constant glitches with the platform. Loomly lets you upload a single photo or caption and apply it to multiple platforms; however, it takes things a step further. Within each platform tab if notifies you if the photo specs will be off, or caption preferences etc. You can make additional edits on the Loomly platform without having to exit, resize a photo elsewhere and then reupload it.

Loomly also has advanced analytics that let you filter by a date range which is few and far in between to find!

Loomly's calendar and color-coded tagging system is also extremely handy. Loomly integrates with Zapier to automatically publish to Instagrramb (a problem we had with other platforms.) Loomly is also inexpensive in comparison to the rest of the platforms out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they explained more how they are pulling their numbers to analytics. There is an overview for Impressions/ Reach, but this can encompass ads, posts etc. It would be awesome if you could filter out based on ads/posts; however, they pull their data from the platform itself, so until Facebook or Instagram become more user-friendly, Loomly can't really do much.

I'd also love to see Twitter Impressions pulled to Loomly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Platform Tracking has been much easier with Loomly.

Scheduling on multiple platforms(including Google My Business) is simple.

Editing photos, adding emojis, and tagging users can be done while building the post which is also handle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I love the calendaring aspect of Loomly, ease of use, and the ability to automate Instagram posts unlike several other platforms (including the platform we left for Loomly). I was not disappointed to leave our prior service because Loomly gives us a great bird's eye view of all of our social media efforts and makes it dead simple to schedule new posts. We hired a part-time social media manager to set up our campaigns and moving to Loomly was the perfect choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

API limitations of certain social media platforms can be troublesome, but they're easily worked around with Loomly's team. They're excellent, they jump on any questions I have and have great explanations of what can be done. Loomly's team have a "make it work" mentality which is absolutely necessary when the social media platforms make it difficult to play with their API. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Outside of the obvious "this is the right SAAS for you," I would say that Loomly's service is excellent and they'll help you setup your product the way you want it to work for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Loomly made it much easier to calendar. Prior, we were having to use a spreadsheet to track what we were doing and when, but now Loomly has everything visually in one place. We are much more capable of managing social media with Loomly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Noémie Clément of Loomly

Hi Jim,

Thank you SO much for your kind words and review: you are the best!

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Thanks again!

Have a great day 🌼

General Manager
What do you like best?

The best thing in Loomly is calendar, where you can see all your posted/drafted/scheduled post (with channels and tags) in single view. What else?

- a lot of integration

- (almost) fully featured mobile app

- simple post promotion creator Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some minor details that iches me:

- emojis are always typed at the end of whole post

- lack of many FB kinds of post (fe. carousel, CTA buttons)

- Instagram integration requires 3rd part app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Loomly is a great way to manage multiple social accounts. Its minor problems aren't bothering too much and support contact is really fast and open for any ideas to improve this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simple and clean statistics for my clients. It was always taking me a lot of money and now I get in in few clicks.

Controling all channels and all clients with single app (some native tools like FB Creator are not good enough)

Calendar view instead of Excel spreadshit with planned posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Noémie Clément of Loomly

Hi Karol,

Thank you very much for your full review: this is very valuable.

Your feedback is duly noted: these are features we are actively looking at and hope to be resolving / developing very soon.

Please let me know if you need anything!

Have a great rest of your day 🌼

Director of Marketing and Communications
What do you like best?

I love being able to see a complete calendar of our social posts and being able to save hashtag groups. I also LOVE the ideas calendar, which gives us insight into topics and social events we'd otherwise have to research on our own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are still working on auto-posting to Instagram, which is pretty important to us. To do have an integration with Zapier in the interim though, and that's been an ok workaround. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Loomly to maintain social calendars for about 10 clients (we're a design and marketing firm). We also use it to plan content (again, the Ideas Calendar is awesome). Loomly also allows us to share the calendar with clients and gain their sign-off, which is a great feature that we don't use often, but find very valuable when we do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.