4.7

Loomly is an all-in-one social media management tool designed to help marketing teams create better content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.

No Credit Card Required, No Obligation.

Work for Loomly?

Learning about Loomly?

Loomly Reviews

Ask Loomly a Question
Showing 158 Loomly reviews
Loomly review by Amy R.
Amy R.

"Breath of Fresh Air!"

What do you like best?

Loomly is the first social media management platform that charged per calendar rather than per platform. Since we manage social for up to 15 clients at a time and each client has multiple platforms, the cost of other management options was not feasible. But with Loomly, we are able to stay on budget and still get everything we need!

What do you dislike?

There aren't many dislikes ... but if I had to pick, I'd say that the only area truly lacking is analytics. We used other platforms with more robust analytics reports options but they were not cost effective. With Loomly, we often have to supplement our reports with data directly from the platform to ensure a thorough evaluation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! We really have loved it for it's ease of use and clean layout ... super easy to navigate!

Loomly is the first platform that all account managers fully utilized. Previously, the options were rather cumbersome and not user friendly, so team members would opt to post directly. The whole team uses Loomly. And we are able to get a great snapshot of what the team is working on by looking at our whole calendar! That has been a really nice feature. Having the continuity has been really helpful and much better for capturing proof of performance at-a-glance for clients.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Loomly
Loomly review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Great Product for Small(er) Businesses and Groups"

What do you like best?

I love the straight-forwardness of the product. Add your social media channels, create your content, and bam, you are good to go. For the needs that I have presently, Loomly is a great tool for start-up's and smaller groups like a library or small business. I've been using Loomly for a bit now and I haven't had any hiccups other than those that were out of the control of Loomly, such as Facebook changing API settings. Even then, Loomly sent out a message explaining the situation and what they were doing to mitigate the disruption.

What do you dislike?

Overall, I think that Loomly is pretty good, but I would like the option to add more feeds and/or idea generators for post creation. I'm using the Solo plan, but other plans include more options such as advanced analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy-to-use one-stop platform for your social media posts, Loomly is a great option for scheduling and having a visual representation of your social media calendar.

Instead of creating posts on the individual social media platforms, I can take care of them all through Loomly, including Instagram. It's the concept of working smarter, not harder that comes into play when using Loomly. I have realized that it is tools like Loomly that help a small business gain more traction in their specific field and makes it easier for the little ones to get noticed more.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Loomly review by Kristian W.
Kristian W.

"Reliable platform, open & dedicated team. "

What do you like best?

Combined with the feature rice platform, is a friendly and dedicated support team. The team clearly love their product and customers, and this shines through in how they listen to feedback and implement new features on a regular basis.

What do you dislike?

Right now the only thing I am waiting for is an improved mobile application. The current application works well enough and is stable. But the UI could do with updating and if combined with Instagram Auto Posting, this would complete the package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loomly does it from all, from RSS feed integration, content ideas displayed daily, full approval processes with complete client transparency, scheduling and re-posting. Analytics, Facebook advertising management and so much more. I spent two weeks with Loomly before moving my entire business to the platform. It's enabled me to scale and grow my business with ease.

Loomly allows me to share full visibility of social channels, drafted and scheduled content including analytics with my clients. It also includes the ability to invite other freelancers I work with on projects to my calendars to assist with the workload and work together brainstorming content ideas.

Loomly review by Samuel W.
Samuel W.

"Loomly has the BEST calendar view & approval process combination."

What do you like best?

I've recommended Loomly directly to many Social Media specialists & managers over the last few years.

Loomly is great - particularly if you are after a visual or calendar view or need to be able to have other people approve content - it makes it super easy & tracks the entire process for you.

It's easy to use & the best i've found for easy content visualisation.

Loomly is also fantastic for planning schedules & drafting posts.

It's got super easy creation of placeholders or draft posts and ability to drag them around the calendar view easily. Also the best I've seen in regards to easy to use workflow for collaboration &/or approvals.

What do you dislike?

No built in paid boost options, yet... but it's easy to work around this.

When multiple & always different people need to check or approve posts Loomly makes it manageable, audit-able, and shows the recipient exactly how it will look on the channel.

The calendar view also helps us manage frequency & timing of content exceptionally easily.

Loomly review by Chendrell T.
Chendrell T.

"Loomly is very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I love lots of things in Loomly. It's user friendly, unlike Hootsuite. I really didn't have to go thru the tutorials. It really is self-explanatory. It's simple yet very effective; it's little powerhouse.

The fact that I can duplicate post and schedule then in another social media account is FREAKING AWESOME.

I love the Post Ideas section, although I do not use them because I have my pre-made post.

I am obsessed with the Post Optimization Tips sections. It has helped me tremendously with my audience engagement.

I like that you can view your scheduled post in List View or Calendar View. I prefer calendar and you can also choose which view you want you particular calendar to be until you change it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to be alerted that I have to post on Instagram at the scheduled time. That's kinda annoying because I have to stop what I am doing to post manually what is supposed to be scheduled. I thought that was the whole point of Loomly, auto-schedule post to save time in my busy day.

The other thing is the fact that there is feature to be able upload bulk scheduling like Hootsuite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you are doing but look into auto Instagram posting and bulk auto schedule features.

I am saving time. I could be working on something else in my business while Loomly is doing it's thing in the background. Time management is important in running a business.

Loomly review by Jackie K.
Jackie K.

"Most User-Friendly Social Media Management Platform!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely LOVE the user-interface and special features of Loomly, including the content library, calendar view, analytics, and how easy my clients find the approval process.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don't love about Loomly is how each account can only have one default view. I would love to set my default view to Calendar, but my clients need it set to List view for ease of approval. They get confused when I set it to Calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used other social media management platforms, including the big names like Hootsuite and Buffer. When I started my own marketing agency, I began looking for a more user-friendly option, and I am so glad I found Loomly. I would highly recommend Loomly to anyone who has to manage multiple social media channels, platforms, and team/client members.

Time management, collaboration, and scheduling systems. My team and clients have one centralized place where we can store our content, schedule our content, and create the approval process that works best for us.

Loomly review by Steve R.
Steve R.

"Does The Job"

What do you like best?

Loomly is easy of use, very intuitive. The mobile app (iOS in our case) makes staying on top of multiple social media accounts a breeze, even when you're away from the office (which is a major requirement for social media mangers like ourselves).

What do you dislike?

Some of the publishing tabs for promoted posts are a bit confusing (Preferred Audience vs.

Audience Restrictions for example are flipped from what we're used to using, took us a bit to get used to that). Sometimes the when the calendar view hits the end of the month in the middle of the week, the rest of the week in the new month isn't visible, wish that wasn't the case and the full week could be viewed without having to jump to the next month to see the rest of the week.

Wish we could publish Ads more specifically than just posts as well, but I suspect that's a limitation on Facebook's side, not Loomly. Promoted posts are a feature Loomly offers.

Also wish there were some sort of listening/monitoring component as well, but overall happy with Loomly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a look as you're reviewing possible social media calendar and publishing options.

Loomly has made collaboration and coordination of social posts with clients much smoother. Gives clients a sense that they're part of the overall process, bridging the trust gap with their social media platforms almost from the beginning.

Loomly review by Melia D.
Melia D.

"Easy, comprehensive social media management"

What do you like best?

The calendar view, one for each subject or a master calendar to see all, has been a game-changer for managing multiple clients. Topic labeling/color-coding makes the schedule easy to see at a glance, and you can click and drag to reschedule. The workflow of composing a template post and then customizing it for each social network (formatting + image) is fabulous, and being able to publish automatically to Instagram via Buffer was key for us. Customer support has been quick and helpful. The save draft option lets you park an idea to flesh out and schedule later. I've used many different social schedulers, including ones that cost much more, and I like Loomly best.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to change settings for all calendars at once (time zone, default view) rather than individually, but it's not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're managing multiple accounts across different platforms, Loomly helps keep them separate while also letting you see what's scheduled en masse. I'd recommend it for comprehensive functionality, cost, customer support, and ease of use.

We save tons of time in our marketing firm scheduling content for clients. It used to take so long to schedule or manually post to each social channel individually. Having an image library at the ready for each client saves time and lets us focus better instead of jumping in an out of different tools.

Loomly review by Marie D.
Marie D.

"Loomly is an excellent social media management tool"

What do you like best?

So many things: post ideas, suggested posts via RSS feeds, an excellent Instagram posting process (for those without a Buffer account), multiple views of schedule, drag-and-drop calendar view, post & grid view in Instagram, hashtag memory... so many excellent features!

I've also really appreciated their excellent customer service and support. When I had trouble with my phone app, they worked diligently to solve it - my problem didn't just disappear into the void. They've also done a great job of reaching out to me, looking for input on how to improve. Very impressed!

What do you dislike?

I've made this suggestion to them: the ability to delete multiple draft posts at once vs deleting individually (especially useful with RSS/draft posts). I wish they could post directly to Instagram, but the workaround is effective (if manual).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product at a reasonable price. Great, responsive support. I've used Hootsuite (free) in the past, and this surpasses it significantly for post management (though it doesn't offer the same kind of monitoring ability).

We're a start-up agency, so time management is also a challenge for us. The ability to build out interesting and effective posts, leveraging draft RSS ideas and suggested post topics, REALLY matters. The ability to collaborate with clients and institute a workflow is also crucial to us as we grow.

Loomly review by Heather C.
Heather C.

"Loomly for small business and agency"

What do you like best?

Loomly has become an essential part of our social media strategy for multiple clients. I am easily able to see content strategy across the month for any of my clients and tweak when necessary. I love that it integrates with Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter. The analytics are a huge boon as I can view several social platform analytics at a glance and compare month over month or other time frames. I can also respond to or delete comments on social accounts from Loomly, preventing me from having to log in to several accounts.

What do you dislike?

I still need to use Buffer to post to Instagram, as Loomly doesn't direct post. If that was fixed, I wouldn't have any dislikes for Loomly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Loomly for anyone who manages multiple company's social media accounts, especially if you have multiple social media accounts for that company.

It is much easier for me to create posts across the entire month or even longer. I am also able to see analytics across several platforms and compare month to month. Prior to this, we would have to login to each social platform and pull out the analytics that we needed to show to clients, a huge time-consuming task.

Loomly review by Courtney S.
Courtney S.

"Effective social media scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to schedule posts in advance for the 5 Facebook pages that I manage. The analytics give me a great overview at what posts best resonate with each audience and allow me to be strategic on how I can continue to improve our social media. The interface is clean and easy to use. Scheduling is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

A small dislike is that if I change the time for a post but do not put a space between the time and AM/PM it will default back to the original time. I have to be aware as to post when I want. Beyond that I do not have any issues with Loomly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Loomly a try if you are looking for a social media tool that is easy to use and inexpensive.

Loomly has made streamlining my social media posts a snap. I am able to effectively schedule 50+ post a month in advance and not have to worry about doing them as the days come. My time is valuable, using Loomly has increased my productivity.

Loomly review by Samantha C.
Samantha C.

"User-friendly and great customer service!"

What do you like best?

I love how simple the Loomly interface is aesthetically and from a user experience perspective. After experiencing some more complicated tools, this one was perfect for my small business that services medium-sized businesses. The customer service has also been great - the team is just a chat message away! Also, Loomly is one of the most budget-friendly options for a small business!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my Twitter posts show up different on the platform than they would if I had posted straight from the Twitter platform (ex: smaller link previews), but I haven't had any of these issues with posting to other social platforms. I have also had more success with analytics by visiting each individual platform, but fortunately, I don't need to rely on Loomly too much for this kind of insight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small or medium sized business, Loomly is perfect for you. It is very straight-forward and user-friendly.

Time management! Scheduling posts ahead of time and trusting Loomly with them has saved me so much time and stress throughout the week. I am now able to be free for meetings and other projects. I also love that I can access it on the app from my phone when on the go!

Loomly review by Janelle M.
Janelle M.

"Love Loomly and it's Functionality"

What do you like best?

I like the calendar view a lot and I love how fast and easy it is to use. The scheduling feature is reliable for all platform. Also, I love how you can do @mentions pretty easily on Loomly compared to other products I've tried.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could use Loomly a little more like an editorial calendar. For now, I use the "Quick Post" when I need to just put a note in that I shared something from another profile, but then it ends up looking like I have a lot of expired posts.

Also, the Instgram feature is still a little wonky, though I suspect that issue is with Instagram, not Loomly. I once was able to choose if I wanted to post to my Instagram feed or my story (which I was thrilled about!) but once I chose Stories, I can't make it go back to my feed. So I have to do Instgram publishing in a weird, roundabout way now to get the posts back to my feed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that people use it!

I am trying to speed up the process that I use for my social media posting, and schedule more posts. I also like to tailor the content for each profile (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) but I find that I still have work to do on that part! Though using Loomly has helped with that immensely.

Loomly review by Faith A.
Faith A.

"Saves loads of time"

What do you like best?

You can post to all Social Media accounts in one go, but tailor them to suit the platform as you go. This saves so much valuable time, that its much easier than trying to post them individually. I have used other apps that do the same, but the main feature is that as you set up different calendars for different businesses (I have 2 businesses), you reduce the risk of accidentally posting the wrong info to the wrong account, something I did a few times by accident on the last software I used.

What do you dislike?

There's not really anything NOT to like about Loomly - except perhaps the big jump in budget from the different levels. I would like to see a few more membership options with closer price brackets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial, its free and you might just find it's a gem for your social media management

It encourages you to post often and also, suggests things to post. Social Media is essential to any businesses success these days.

Loomly review by Tamás T.
Tamás T.

"How could You get 1 free day monthly?"

What do you like best?

Complexity - all the SNS account in one app, at the same time

What do you dislike?

I miss the opportunity of the batch upload of the post's texts from xls or the same way.

The answer is so simple: use Loomly. I've use it one day in a week, and no need to start the process every day.

Which process?

Open Facebook - read all of "important" news and messages - one hour.

Open the FB business manager, find the account, log in, start posting, etc etc etc...

Open the Instagram, browse all the "important" and "interesting" contents . one hour.

Start posting on IG, find the pictures, ets, etc, etc...

With Loomly:

Open Loomly - upload ALL the necessary medias in batch - in the calendar make the posts at the same time to all social media accounts - done...

It's save one day monthly - how much is Your daily income?

Love Loomly.

Loomly review by Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.

"Wonderfully Done."

What do you like best?

I love how user-friendly this program is for setting up my social media posts. The calendars are extremely helpful to see where things are monthly. The price is ideal as well. I also can't say enough about the time it saves me in putting my marketing together.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to post to stories. I have seen some programs on the market where you can schedule these and I feel this is a big way for Facebook and Instagram. Scheduling is key for me to keep on top of my marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, There is a lot of options within the program.

Time management, it offers me the ability to set up my month and move on. Also, it allows me to plan out my social marketing in one place at one time. Keeps me on top of the marketing within minimal time.

Loomly review by Michelle W.
Michelle W.

"Social Schedule Helper"

What do you like best?

Loomly has streamlined my social media posting schedule. I can schedule individualized posts for each account as far in advance as needed. Loomly even gives scheduling recommendations based on optimal times and days to post on each social media site. I especially love that Loomly is on top of trending topics and offers ideas every day of the month. This is a great feature when you need to get the creative juices flowing.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that would make Loomly better is the ability to post on Instagram without using a buffer. Having to manually publish to Instagram can be an inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loomly streamlines posting to social media sites by allowing you to schedule posts in advance.

Since I started using Loomly, I have been able to stay on top of consistent posting. I work part-time so being able to schedule a week or two ahead is beneficial.

Loomly review by Drew F.
Drew F.

"Best Bang For Your Social Buck"

What do you like best?

Loomly is so straightforward and easy to use. It is a powerful schedule that allows us to create and schedule social content on the fly rather than using spreadsheets and bulk uploads. As a director, I can have my team build the post content and submit, and nothing goes live until I've approved. It's such a time saver.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many negatives that we've found. Occasionally posts will be approved, but then will fail to post to Instagram due to file size issues, but that's a quick fix.

Prior to Loomly, we were paying a lot of money for similar functionality, or for functionality, we didn't even need. As a small-medium sized non-profit, we need a clear picture of our social content for strategy purposes, we need an easy workflow for publishing content, a user-friendly interface, and reliable publishing. This delivers all of those things and more.

Loomly review by Zahra B.
Zahra B.

"The best Social Media Manager Tool of 2019"

What do you like best?

The Master Calendar View, the Post ideas section, the ability to invite collaborators into your calendar - THE BEST - is the Library - where you can bank any content for the future. Loomly is my #1 Social Media Tool.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the 'Master Calendar' - I wish that it would look like a regular Calendar vs a scroll of your posts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loomly is one of my favorite Socal Media Tools that I have come across within the last 5 years.

I am saving time with Loomly as I get to now bank and pre-design my future posts as they come up. I have noticed that the Library feature is extremely helpful in building the future Social Media posts... this whole system gets us organized and always creating for the future - which is now freeing up time to focus on other parts of our business.

Loomly review by Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.

"Excelente para programar publicaciones. "

What do you like best?

Es muy fácil navegar dentro del software, las herramientas que me ofrece para programar las publicaciones es muy completa. El proceso de programación es muy organizado y intuitivo, te presenta de forma muy clara en que momento es conveniente publicar, por ejemplo te guía para saber que post es mejor publicar los lunes o los viernes, y la hora en que la gente esta mas activa en las redes sociales, de modo que puedes acertar mas a la hora de publicar, ademas de lograr los objetivos planteados con el post, y que llegue a nuestro publico objetivo. Abarca todas las redes sociales (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook y Linkedin) lo que lo hace mas completo, y puedo elegir en cual de todas estas publicar. El software tiene una interface rápida, ademas de que es muy fácil de utilizar.

What do you dislike?

Loomly no me ha dado grandes problemas desde que lo he estado utilizando, tiene algunas fallas, si, pero no son tan grandes. Desde que lo he estado utilizando solo me ha traído beneficios.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo Loomly para aquellos que quieran resolver sus problemas de desorganizacion en cuanto a publicar en redes sociales (Y mas si manejan muchas cuentas), utilizar Loomly te traerá muchos beneficios y va a mejorar tu trabajo de forma considerable.

Básicamente utilizo Loomly para programar las publicaciones que serán lanzadas en las redes sociales de los clientes en la semana. Como Community Manager manejo 7 cuentas en redes sociales, con esa cantidad, publicar manualmente era todo un problema para mi, cuando comencé a trabajar con Loomly, ahora solo programo dentro del software y dejo que Loomly se encargue del resto. Me ahorra muchísimo tiempo ademas de que resolví el problema de desorganizacion que tenia; me permite publicar a las horas exactas o indicadas para cada marca de modo que estas lleguen a su publico objetivo y tengan un gran alcance. Me olvido de publicar y me dedico a crear el contenido restante de la semana para cada marca. Puedo programar semanas o un mes de publicaciones, sin ningún problema (esto lo hago mas que todo cuando estoy de vacaciones).

Loomly review by Lily C.
Lily C.

"Best tool for social media. "

What do you like best?

I really like the dashboard, it is easy to navigate and I can see everything you need to in one screem,. I also find the option of fast editing that Loomly provides very useful, it is really basic, but it doesn't stop making the editions looks professional and armonic with the other publications. The process of scheduling is incredible as well, it is very intuitive it puts in order and in good timing the way in which the posts of the supermarket are going to be out in the social media platforms to have more projection in people. Provides me a preview mode where I am able to get a real feel for how my posts are going to appear on my different media platforms.

What do you dislike?

Since I've been using has been of great help there's no big complain about Loomly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loomly keeps the social media organized and helps you to be present on the digital networks without putting much effort or spending much time in each one of them.

I solved the disorganization of content and timing problem, because I use to post a dishour, I used to post on facebook at one hour and on twitter at another different hour, and the post didn't have the reach that the company want it. When I started to use this software, I was able to connect and relate all the content, having a more harmonized and synchronized way of posting. I schedule the posts here, and Loomly do the rest.

Loomly review by Jan D.
Jan D.

"Loomly is a great tool"

What do you like best?

I used Hootsuite before to manage about 10 social accounts. While this is great to search for mentions and content relevant to the brands I manage, Loomly is far more easier when it comes to tagging accounts while editing your posts.

What do you dislike?

The lack of search options, and things related: you can now see mentions and comments inside Loomly, but you can't share these from there. You can like/unlike, reply. But you can't 'reshare'. Also, on iOS you can't use the Loomly app to 'share to'. But I'm sure they will implement this. In the past they only added and improved, as to how these social tools really should work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try them. They are really good.

I can be more productive and use almost only their tool, to manage my social accounts. I used to have to switch tools alot more in the past.

Loomly review by Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.

"Great intuitive schedule manager for social publications!!!"

What do you like best?

First of all, I love how to complete the dashboard, it is easy to navigate inside and I can see everything I need to be updated about everything in one screen. The schedule process is very intutive and organized, it puts in order and in good time the way in which the post of the brand are going to be in the social media. It's also great that Loomly is directly involved in the process, proving the intuitiveness it has and recommends the posts that should be sent to social networks, basing on the days that people will be more active to see it. It connects as well to a wide range of social media platforms, which for whatever I may need and allows me to choose to post in all of them or create a combination, in order to keep my social media perfectly coordinated.

What do you dislike?

Until now, I haven't had bigger inconvenients with this software, has worked good for me since has helped me a lot ot manage better the social media time and mine too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save time by planning the future of your company's image in one place, it is easy to use, to understand, to use and work with. With Loomly being active in social media is not a big problem anymore. I totally recommend it!!

Loomly has solved mainly the problem and stress of unorganized content, thanks to this software, I was able to create scheduled calendar of posts for my social media channels, synchronizing all the social platforms, to create a cohesion between each publication, so some promotion image would be out exactly when the promotion is available in the brand to acquire, making things easier. Has provide me the freedom to manage the social media without having to take time out of the schedule that can be busy sometimes, to be constantly updating, being able to take more time planning the future posts and content, giving me the possibility of planning the future, having absolut trust that the schedule will be fulfilled. It has helped me to have more time to amplify my skills of social networks analyzing and social networks startegies, working with the helpful tools of Loomly and my knowledge.

Loomly review by Leslie T.
Leslie T.

"Amazing way to be organized on your social networks. "

What do you like best?

Loomly has a great layout, and is easy to use, the scheduling/edit options are fantastic and very complete, in general is very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

It's just a minor issue but I can't schedule the exact same post at different times unless I schedule it a second time. But apart from that, my whole experience with Loomly has been pretty good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to be more organize and effective at the time to post on your social media, you should really try out Loomly, it really worths it!

Is a great tool for social media planning and a great source of inspiration. Is a convenient way to organize and approve posts that I'm going to share on social media. I prepare weeks of social media material without any problem, without having to manually post posts each day, which allows me to save time and be more organize in my work,

Loomly review by Halsey M.
Halsey M.

"Amazing way to planning your social media posts. "

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Loomly was:

-Great dynamic calendars which are so easy to set up and to share with multiple people.

-Is very easy to use, and has a great layout, and also the interface is fast.

-I can plan out a whole month's or even years worths of social media without any problem.

-Scheduling/edit options are fantastic. they are very complete and offers you the exacts tools to work with.

-Allows you to view and send proposed social posts to my colleagues.

-Adds automation of posting, customization of posts, user analytics, etc...

What do you dislike?

I can't think about something bad of Loomly, since we've been using it it only brought to us benefits!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great social media integration and management tool. I highly recommend it if you want to saves a lot of time.

We use Loomly to track and scheduled all the different calendars and social media material, and also we use it for user analytics and automation of posts and events.

Loomly review by Jason C.
Jason C.

"Get Efficient With Social Media"

What do you like best?

I love the scheduling / automatic feature. This will make you more organized and help you get more people involved on your team to help pull the weight.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Loomly doesn't offer custom pricing. My current package consists of 5 users, 50 social accounts (I think) and a few more features, but for my needs, I need more users and less social accounts. So to get more users, I would need to pay a huge amount to get that while getting more social accounts that I will never need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE THE MEDIA LIBRARY. I used to upload photos from Dropbox each time I wanted to post, but uploading to the media library works so much better.

With Loomly, I'm able to train a team and have them help me post and write copies for me.

Loomly review by Alexa M.
Alexa M.

"Loomly Rocks!"

What do you like best?

Scheduling/edit options are fantastic, I can view and send proposed social posts to my colleagues without any problem and in a very easy way, has a great layout. Is very user-friendly and the interface is very fast, which makes the experience even better with Loomly. I can schedule a week or even a whole month worths of social media. And is very intuitive because give you ideas on what posts are more convenient to put on social media in an specific time.

What do you dislike?

Since I've been using it only brought to us benefits, instead any problem, is such an amazing software, I absolutely love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Loomly to schedule your posts on social media in a very easy and professional way!

Loomly is a great source of inspiration and a convenient way to organize and approve publications, in a very easy way. Now, I easily schedule the posts of the week on social networks, and thanks to Loomly it is a very intuitive software I am guided by it's recommendations on when it is more convenient to publish certain posts, now my campaigns through social networks are more effective and arrive in a better way to the customers of CTown Supermarkets, and potential clients as well.

Loomly review by Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

"Best way to manage social networks!"

What do you like best?

I love that Loomly is very easy to use, is very user-friendly and the interface is very fast. Scheduling/edit options are very helpful and complete. The ability to view and send proposed social post to my partners is amazing. The fact that I can plain a whole month worth of social media, makes the work even more easy, so I can always be active on social networks and more connected with the customers needs.

What do you dislike?

Although that is very easy to use, I think they should put more effort on the design, looks very basic. It could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend Loomly is you want to save time, and improve your posts on social media. It really worths it!

Thanks to Loomly now organizing and publishing on social networks is an easy job for me, as a Marketing Coordinator my job is basically to post and publish them on social networks to create a more intimate relationship with out clients and make them feel more attracted and loyal to Publix. Now I can plan better publications, and see what is more convenient to publish, Loomly gives you as well as some advice, so I analyze better which is the most convenient to publish. Now I am able to create a schedule calendar of post for my social media channels, in a very easy and satisfactory way for both clients and for us as a brand.

Loomly review by Melissa R.
Melissa R.

"Loomly is very helpful!"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is complete, it is easy to navigate inside and you can see everything you need in one screen, without having to click to different places on the platform. Saves a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

My only problem with Loomly is that I would like to see more push on better analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great source of inspiration and convenient way to organize and scheduled your social network posts.

As a social media manager I need to be constantly setting up calendars for the posts that will be published on socia networks, so when I started using Loomly manage content calendars became in something easy for me, I can plan quietly week of social media posts or even months. That saves me a lot of time, which allows me to focus on other aspects of my work.

Loomly review by Aubrey Z.
Aubrey Z.

"Time saver on social media management!"

What do you like best?

I find the option of fast editing that loomly has, very useful, it is really basic but it does not stop making the editions look professional and attractive. The process of shceduling is incredible, it is very intuitive, it puts in order and in good time the way in which the post of the company are going to be out in the social media networks to have more projection in people. I like that it is team-work friendly and that I can send proposals of upcoming polishes to my colleagues and receive a responde. It's great that Loomly is also directly involved in the process and recommends publications that should be sent to social networks, depending on the days that information will be published. It has a very graphic and understandable dashboard as well as easy to use. A very intutive, dynamic and professional software that has saved me time and money, bringign me nothing but benefits.

What do you dislike?

I think they give a very short free trial, maybe they should extend the fee trial time and so people could get used to using the software and buy a subscription. The interface is not very attractive and they should improve the analytics tools a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loomly is a great software to companies that want to focus on other aspects of the company developing but at the same time donesn't want to neglect the social networks that nowdays are very important, you would be able to create a number of content and scheduling so it would be post on a automatic way, saving you time and work. Everything would be cover and secure.

Essentially, Loomly has solved the problem of time and disorganization, since we incorporate this software in the company, now we can plan a whole month of social media posting, even years if I wanted to, this software give us the possibility of projecting and planning the future, is it totally reliable that the shcedule will be fulfilled, it has helped me to have more time to focus on other aspects of the company or to develop the best designs for future posts; the disorganization of content was a big problem too but with Loomly everything is planned, approved and there is no need to worry about publishing old content, everything is now kept fresh and renewd. It has also benefited us in being more secure when publishing posts because we can consult with clients about the planned image, taking in consideration their opinions. It has brought us incredible benefits, we are more organized, careful and safe in all our social networks.

Loomly review by Rob A.
Rob A.

"Fantastic Software for Business"

What do you like best?

The overall simple layout and ease of use is the best i've ever encountered. The user friendly nature is exactly what you look for. Especially as a small non-profit, the ability to never be confused while planning out a month of posts is always comforting.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is the same as many platforms. There is no direct post feature to Instagram so you have to do that semi-manually. But even with that, its a breeze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a fantastic product, great user interface, important data analytics, inexpensive, responsive customer service.

The ability to plan everything out for marketing campaigns, across more than one company is so simple. Easily edit any posts and the importance of the analytics we receive can never be understated.

Loomly review by Joyce V.
Joyce V.

"I Tell Everyone About Loomly!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use best. Most of the social media content management tools I have used are clunky and aren't intuitive in use. Loomly's process of use is logical and just makes sense. I enjoy using the tool!

What do you dislike?

I dislike not having some of the extra tools at hand like a simple graphics editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great place to start especially if you are trying to get content from many sources.

The main business problem Loomly solves is creating a workflow in our company when it comes to social media content. I can manage the social media instead of having to create, capture, and manage for all of our social media platforms.

Loomly review by Donna Green -  H.
Donna Green - H.

"Loomly the life-saver"

What do you like best?

Loomly is incredibly easy to use and the interface is beautiful. Because it looks good and is straightforward, it's actually something I actually look forward to opening up. I've tested quite a lot of different social media scheduling platforms and I decided to go for Loomly because although it's not over-complicated, it still has all the features I need. I love it. Oh, and the mobile app is really useful too.

What do you dislike?

On the mobile app, I can't apply labels to posts - this would be really useful. Also, it would be great to be able to sort photo uploads into folders instead of having one big image library where it can get hard to find things and you need to do loads of scrolling and clicking to find things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an app that has all the features you need yet is simple to use, and is pretty cost effective too, go for Loomly.

I can schedule social media really easily now and don't find it such a struggle. So I post more than I would otherwise. Because it's browser based but also has a good phone app, I can get a lot more work done when I'm in "dead time" - like in the supermarket queue, in the car waiting for my daughter's gymnastics class to finish, that kind of thing. It gives me more time.

Loomly review by André M.
André M.

"Social Planning made easy"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Loomly is its simple, easy and clean experience. Even for people not familiar with social planning, Loomly will be an instant solution for their social media projects.

Loomly has been improving a lot on the visual planning also. You can preview how your social profiles will look like not day by day but in a month or more. This is very interesting and useful specifically for an instagram mosaic account.

From our team's experience, Loomly also allows our team to have a place to comment on posts suggestions and posts needing edits.

The pricing is very good.

What do you dislike?

There are little things to dislike about Loomly. The main one, for now, would be the fact that it can't automatically post a scheduled message to Instagram.

Another thing is the file size limit for twitter which sometimes means more work to adapt your photo or video and then upload again to Loomly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best thing about Loomly is its super easy interface and user experience. Everything is simple and clean. Allows for a very uncomplicated approval flow and feedback which is fantastic solutions for teams working on their social calendars

Social planning for multiple brands in multiple social media accounts can be overwhelming. With Loomly, you can have all your planning in one place, invite people from your team to see and comment. Social media planning and approval flows

Loomly review by Justin Q.
Justin Q.

"Great Product, Great Price"

What do you like best?

I really like the clean interface, but the analytics to me are a very attractive feature. I actually looked at some other platforms that were more feature rich, but their analytics reporting wasn't nearly as good as Loomly's, so I chose to go with them. We provide clients with detailed reports every month, so subpar social analytics just wouldn't do.

What do you dislike?

This is a tough one, because there's not a lot to dislike about the platform. The only thing I would like to see is the implementation of a emoji keyboard for social media posts. I'm told this is a feature they're working on. Another feature I'd like to see is an influencer search. It'd be great to identify influencers within a certain industry, so you can target them with social media posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Loomly to agencies and businesses looking to implement an affordable, feature-rich social media management platform that makes you look good to customers, fans, and followers.

One of the biggest pain points for us prior to using Loomly was the lack of affordable solutions that allowed you to manage more than 25 social accounts. Loomly does that for us in an efficient, clean, and cost-effective manner without having to sacrifice any of the features that make us look good to our clients.

Loomly review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Great scheduler, rolling out improvements all the time"

What do you like best?

Ability to schedule across multiple platforms for multiple clients. Reinstated Instagram auto-post. Default calendar or list view. Ability to see multiple clients in one view. Great workflows for approvals/sharing. Always adding useful functionality and responsive to feature requests. Set saved audiences/targeting.

What do you dislike?

Can be clunky to move through the steps of each post, but not a dealbreaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial. It's generous in letting you sort out whether it will work for you. Integrate with Buffer for Instagram accounts to auto-publish. For less than 3 accounts this is currently free.

For my clients: Nonprofit personnel have very little time to manage campaigns. Help us schedule out things during lower program demands. Automated posting across multiple platforms. Great for scheduling out campaigns, appeals, program information. For me as a consultant to multiple nonprofit clients: Easy to tweak content applicable to more than one client, get approval from clients where needed. Clear queue process.

Loomly review by User

"Best Tool for Social Media Posting"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to "fine tune" the post for each social platform before posting. I also like that there is an approval process based on assigned roles. If someone on the team drafts a post, I can review it and approve or make edits before the final version is posted. Loomly offers a ton of great post ideas, too, if you are just looking for inspiration.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes at this time. It does everything we need it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great value. If you have multiple people posting for social, I would say this is a must-have tool.

I was searching for a way to optimize our social media posting process. Previously I had someone draft the post, send me a screenshot, I would suggest changes, and we would go back and forth until it was ready to post. Very time consuming and inefficient. Not it's all done natively right in Loomly. It works great!

Loomly review by Pierre E.
Pierre E.

"Loomly is the best overall Social Media Management Tool for its price & unique features"

What do you like best?

Clean & intuitive interface, multiple profiles, master calendar view, drag & drop to schedule, duplicate posts, generate, post ideas, easy collaboration. All these features make Loomly our best tool for managing our social media productively.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't allow direct publishing to Instagram, however this is a limitation that exists in other SMM tools, not Loomly's fault. The workaround is to publish via the Loomly app into Instagram.

Also, there's no way to enlarge post pictures, so it makes it a bit hard to read small text on the post previews.

None of these are big issues though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for the trial first, use it as much as possible and compare alternatives like Buffer or Hootsuite.

With Loomly, we're able to work as a small team to quickly post all of our content to all of our brands from a single place. It allows me to edit and approve content before it's published. For its small price, it has all the features that we need for our team size. Alternatives are much more expensive and lack some of Loomly's features. We're also able to work seamlessly from multiple devices, which is key for us.

Loomly review by Administrator

"The Purrfect Scheduler for Small Teams"

What do you like best?

Loomly makes creating and schedule content beyond simple. I've used Loomly for several years for many different clients and have found their collaborative approval process to be simple to use, easy to track, and even easier to teach others to use. There's not a large learning curve for my less-then-tech-savvy clients, it's as simple as checking their email. We can see what the posts will look like before they're published, and when I'm hitting writers block, Loomly provides trending topics right in the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are two places for time selection when scheduling a post. I feel like one is enough, and I don't always remember the exact time I entered into the first one when editing a post. Also, I don't like that my API keys need to be refreshed on Loomly. I don't feel like my social channel connections should ever expire.

We're solving the need to have someone physically posting at specific times each day. That is the ease of a social media scheduler - right?!

The benefit of Loomly has been my ability to show clients what the post is going to look like prior to posting and without creating a separate mockup for each one.

Loomly review by Administrator

"Good service and nice platform"

What do you like best?

I like how your platform is visual and easy to navigate. Other platforms can be difficult to navigate so that's a nice attribute to have in a social managing site.

What do you dislike?

I had a whole calendar deleted by a team member. It would be nice if you gave the ability to the second tier clients to restrict team members from making those large decisions. Although, after that traumatizing situation, you did help us.

I liked the older version of the analytics. It was a little more visual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have more than one person on your team, make sure you have full access to your account and anyone under you has limited access. Sounds like common sense but this will save you any headaches plus stuff getting removed.

Trying to keep a calendar up to date and timely. It is nice to have something scheduled in advance and not have to worry about it every day. It is also convenient to schedule relevant content. Month to month content/themes that make an impact on our social circle. It's great to have a strategy to pursue!

I do like the condensed version of the analytics but Loomly made some changes to the interface that I don't care for. Some analytics were taken away. Why?

Loomly review by Administrator

"So good, my team won't let me even consider anything else"

What do you like best?

My team can schedule or draft posts in a way that makes it easy for me to see the overall view of how our social posts will be laid out. It is great to also have the maser calendar as we serve multiple social networks in multiple regions globally. The suggestions about content, time of posting, and similar is really great to help the team too. Their support is top notch too - questions are always answered VERY quickly and issues are resolved on the first try almost all the time.

The service is reliable too, there have been nearly zero downtime.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. It does what we need to make the team function in a great way. They add features all the time, but nothing is really "missing" if that makes sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! Try it out, especially if you have multiple team members. Set up multiple calendars to match your business if necessary and then check out the master calendar. Encourage your team to use labels so it is even easier to get a very visual view of how your social network posts are laid out.

Make sure you interact with Thibaud and the team even with general questions to get a feel for how well they handle customer interactions. He and the team are very polite and knowledgeable.

Coordination was the main problem. Loomly is also helping by providing the benefit of being able to run social media in a campaign-oriented fashion with management (me) being able to look at the big picture in a quick and reasonable way.

Loomly review by Kaylen S.
Kaylen S.

"Leaves Hootsuite in the dust"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of Loomly is the Calendar feature. In Hootsuite I couldn't see both my past posts and my future posts in the same place, plus the drafts were in list form instead of a helpful month calendar view. In Loomly as I look for the right amount of news versus fun between the TYPES of posts each week (yep, there's color coded categories!) I LOVE that I can easily drag and drop posts around the calendar until it looks balanced.

What do you dislike?

I think Loomly is actually working on these features, but I am looking forward to when a) I can see our social media mentions in Loomly, b) the blue color for Draft and Posted is more differentiated so I can tell the difference easier, and c) it will automatically post multiple photos on Instagram (though right now it does at least email me the photos and text to post manually at the right time, so that's as close as it can get).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally worth it! They're continuing to grow and evolve too - very responsive customer service anytime I've asked a question or made a recommendation. They're open to making Loomly what users want.

Using Loomly allows us to greatly reduce the amount of time spent scheduling and posting social media, and to create drafts to get reviewed and approved first. As compared to Hootsuite, because of the flexibility with dragging and dropping posts to new days, it allows us to better engage users so we don't put too many boring news articles back to back or too many ads in a row.

Loomly review by Natalie G.
Natalie G.

"Great Customization Options"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that I can tailor copy for each social media platform in one place—other tools I've used don't allow that, forcing me to create brand-new scheduled posts across each platform. Loomly allows me to bulk-schedule content, but write custom copy at the same time so I don't have to repeat my steps across multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to push directly to Instagram without having to connect a Buffer account. It would be so much easier to be able to have the ability right in Loomly versus having to use ANOTHER social media scheduler.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PLEASE consider giving Loomly the capability to push directly through to Instagram without having to also have a Buffer account. I have 5+ clients and cannot afford both Loomly and Buffer. It would make life much easier if Loomly had the capability to auto-publish to Instagram just by itself.

Loomly helps me work in a quick, efficient manner. It's user-friendly and I love the calendar—easy to read and easy to manage.

Loomly review by Agency
Agency

"Great Platform, But Needs Updates"

What do you like best?

I love that I can view content calendars in both list and calendar view. I also love that the calendars are in alphabetical order, especially because we manage a lot of accounts. I love the new interactions feature because Facebook is making it hard to see comments when they come in so you can respond. It's great that all the comments were in one place. The ability to view analytics on multiple platforms is another plus.

What do you dislike?

The analytics is inaccurate a big part of the time. I wish I was notified when comments came through on Loomly, instead of having to go into each individual calendar to check. The worst thing about Loomly is that I have a client with 60 Facebook pages that have all the same duplicated content, and there currently isn't a way to duplicate all. Instead, I have to go into each individual post and duplicate it to each calendar. When there are 12 posts that month and 60 Facebook accounts, that means I'm duplicating 720 posts and it takes up 12 hours of each month doing it. Lastly, I wish you could automatically post to Instagram. I'm still using Buffer for that process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

I love being able to see analytics, but again, when compared with the actual native platforms, I have been finding that Loomly's numbers are quite off. I also love that clients can approve and comment on content before it publishes.

Loomly review by Administrator

"Great for easy social management!"

What do you like best?

Loomly is great for a quick setup of an entire week of social. I have used this product for a few years and it has made my life a lot easier. It even suggests different topics for your posts and really keeps you up to date on the happenings, so you can tap into them with ease!

What do you dislike?

As with most of these (save buffer) there is no way to automatically post to Instagram. It's not a deal breaker, but still keeps that part of the process very manual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price cannot be beaten for the product. It works well and the ease of use is WAY up there. This product is a breeze and no matter the size of your organization, you can have it implemented quickly and efficiently. I have been using this product for many years and have always loved the simple and VERY clean UI. I can train anyone to use it and to be a wiz with it in no time flat.

This product has helped us to stay on top of Social media for our company. It does a great job with an easy UI and the ability to have a shared workspace.

Loomly review by User

"Social posting"

What do you like best?

I looked at several platforms before giving Loomly a try. It's a very simple interface for posting to multiple platforms without the high end cost of some others I checked out. While I wish it would recycle some of my best performing posts, the addition of the library helps me go back and reschedule them without a lot of time wasted if I choose to do so.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have a 2 person ability to schedule posts for the same price. I have a social media manager, and it would be nice to be able to collaborate without added costs. As it currently stands, she creates posts so I can go in and schedule them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial and see if it is right for you and your brand.

I've saved a lot of time from having to schedule FB posts and insta posts individually.. or forgetting to post at certain times by using this scheduler. Now I can work 1 day and batch out my postings and go about my workday knowing the social media is running in the background.

Loomly review by Anthony B.
Anthony B.

"The must-have tool for any Social Media Manager"

What do you like best?

Loomly is this easy tool that let us say good bye to Excel spreadsheets and never-ending emails exchanges to make approve Social Media content between clients and agencies.

What do you dislike?

Nothing actually, it's simple, and it does what it does efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, your clients and you will love it. And the team behind it is really reactive and listen to their customers. It's also affordable and regarding the time we save with the tool, it's definitely a great investment, well it has been for our team at least.

Decreasing the amount of emails between clients and social media manager, rising up productivity thanks to a clear interface.

Loomly review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"Best scheduler out there!"

What do you like best?

Loomly is the best scheduling platform I have come across. I have tried a number of schedulers and the interface on Loomly is great. From being able to comment on draft posts, collaborate with other team members, and seeing the calendar in list OR calendar form, this platform is simply the best.

What do you dislike?

Manually publishing to Instagram is a pain, however, if you have a Buffer account you can link it to Buffer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a scheduler that is affordable and offers all the bells and whistles I highly recommend Loomly over other schedulers.

I am able to schedule weeks or months at a time.

Loomly review by Administrator

"Loomly streamlines my social media workflow and makes life so much easier!"

What do you like best?

The best part of using Loomly is the simplicity of creating content for multiple platforms and getting the previews for how each one will look. I like using the calendar view to plan out each month and put in all the scheduled posts and see what types of posts are going and when at a glance.

What do you dislike?

Not all features of using each platform are available. It's a pain to have to use buffer for instagram, the FB video post cover images don't really work, so I have to go back and edit the post. The link shortner tries to take over every dang time when modifying posts and still shortens them in the insta posts even when I've unchecked it.

The ease of use and streamlining of the planning, approval and scheduling tasks are all great. The timesaving features help me do more work.

Loomly review by Patrycja L.
Patrycja L.

"Great way for saving time on social media"

What do you like best?

I am "social media person" for a few companies and I do love having everything in one place. The calendar view is a perfect way for seeing everything at a glance.

What do you dislike?

I wish there would be also Instagram incorporated but I understand the reason for that is not Loomly but the Instagram protocol itself.

For me Loomly is a great way to combine Facebook and Pinterest activities in one place, that saves my time and energy. With pro plan I can see also stats, comments, likes and I can reply even directly from Loomly, without necessity of using Facebook and switching all the time between accounts.

Learn more about Loomly

Loomly Videos

Learning about Loomly?

* We monitor all Loomly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7

No Credit Card Required, No Obligation.