Planable

Planable is a platform designed to allow agencies and social media marketers collaborate with their clients.

Work for Planable?

Learning about Planable?

Planable Reviews

Ask Planable a Question
Showing 12 Planable reviews
Planable review by Jan P.
Jan P.

"The best collaborative social media manager"

What do you like best?

- The only software that allows social collaboration within a team or workspace.

- You have the separation between schedule and approved. You may schedule but not accept a post, and vice versa, you may authorize and wait for it to be scheduled.

- Organization of posts by adding labels.

- Ability to re-post a previous post.

What do you dislike?

- Lack of comments support of your posts.

- The application does not capture your current posts, nor the posts you have already set as scheduled on the Facebook platform.

- An Instagram schedule feature was promised to be integrated but it is still not implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software only serves you well if you are working directly with another team member or directly with your clients. Apart from that, it offers the same features of other platforms.

The ability to collaborate with our posts within our company, write content, approve it and schedule the post.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Planable
Planable review by Daniela G.
Daniela G.

"Met all my needs and exceeded expectations "

What do you like best?

I love the design. It looks great and it's very user-friendly. You have a calendar view together with an overview for an entire week or month of your scheduled posts.

Second, the platform is all about collaboration. It's perfect for social media teams, as you can double-check, approve or edit posts.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t like that I have to pay after 14 days if I want to continue using it, but I also understand that it’s their business model.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wait for more features, I believe soon they will introduce Instagram as well

- Posted daily on 3 social media accounts, saving lots of time.

- Found it very user-friendly and enjoyed using it (comparing to other social media management platforms)

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Planable review by Administrator

"This is the best social planning app."

What do you like best?

You can hook up multiple Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook accounts. You can also add multiple authorizations. The grid view is extremely helpful for organizing content and especially useful when planning an Instagram grid.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything actually except for the limitation in platforms. I can't post to Pinterest or Reddit, but I'm not sure those platforms translate well to a social media planning service anyway.

On other social planning platforms, you can't post multiple photos at once. You can on Planable. The interfaces of other platforms are also clunky, this is seamless. I have realized an increase in productivity with a decrease in overall time spent planning and scheduling. Overall, I'm producing more content for my company that is BETTER than what I was doing before (probably because the process is fun, not stressful).

Planable review by User

"Convenient social posting program"

What do you like best?

I like the calendar view option, and the ability to have many accounts, but each with their own "page" so I can see just where is being posted to that specific account.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were built in art available to access. It would also be nice to have access to some of the post stats also.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a really simple, basic interface for scheduling social posts. The plans accommodate several social accounts and yet help to keep them really organized. It's easy to use and easy to figure out - a real basic way to schedule.

It's a simple way to share and post to some of my social accounts that don't require a lot of art pieces to go with them, and an easy way to do so, and keep organized.

Planable review by Jack D.
Jack D.

"A great platform for collaborating with clients"

What do you like best?

The preview and calendar interfaces are clean and simple to navigate. Setting up accounts and users is a breeze, and the approval/scheduling features are straightforward.

What do you dislike?

No built-in metrics or engagement features, but I don't mind this tool specializing in the collaboration/planning space of social media tools. There are other all-in-one tools that are more difficult to use with clients and multiple users.

We are able to schedule social media calendars and review internally and/or with clients. The ability to hide certain posts from client views is a nice addition.

Planable review by User

"Great Tool For Ad Mockups"

What do you like best?

I like that theres a collectiveness to the tool. We can have multiple teams and managers reviewing content calendars. Our teams can leave comments, make recommendations or even approve content. There are multiple views to view calendars such as grid view, list view, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish we were able to mock up and preview ad formats for paid social. Similar to Creative Hub. There are other tools that can do this, so hoping this is a feature Planable can introduce in the next 3-6 months.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its easy to organize content and know what's been approved, and have multiple departments review content.

Client real-time reviewing, streamlining content approval, ability for multiple teams to review content at once.

Planable review by Alin - Vlad B.
Alin - Vlad B.

"Best tool for team collaboration"

What do you like best?

The preview for posts so you never go wrong when you work in a team and want to see how

What do you dislike?

No instagram integration so far, think they are working on it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're an agency or manage multiple pages, this is your social media collaboration app!

Easy collaboration

Cross internal-client team functionality

Planable review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great app to work with a team"

What do you like best?

I like best the easy that it's to work with other people and schedule your posts on different platforms. Very very easy to use and excellent. 100% recommended

What do you dislike?

I would like to improve the app so I can use it with my mobile and schedule at best time

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't think about this app, it's the best app I've found and I've used for my business.

Managing my social media content to Facebook, Twitter,...

Planable review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Pretty good"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create and schedule posts.

What do you dislike?

I don't love that it doesn't work for Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it for Twitter and Linkedin. Doesn't work with Instagram. And you can't boost Facebook posts that go through Planable.

We are getting much more organized about how we publish content to our social channels. Makes it super easy for me to review as a manager

Planable review by Administrator

"Easy to use, Better functions than others!"

What do you like best?

Allowing you to use the best features of social and linking them all together is great. Then taking it a step above and allowing others to collaborate with you is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Not much, the functionality is great and allows for easy access to most features.

This helps us to collaborate and plan social media posts quickly and effectively.

Planable review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great app for social media planning"

What do you like best?

-makes working from home in a team possible

-everybody can do their part

What do you dislike?

- maybe more channels should be possible

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For content on social media with multiple sites and multiple people it's a big YES!!!

working with a team from different locations and different clients

"Works decently"

What do you like best?

It's pretty simplistic, which is nice if you don't want to get bogged down in the more robust apps with content curation, reporting, AI, and other features.

What do you dislike?

It is still buggy after using it a year with minor improvements. It crashes and freezes a lot when using month-view. Also moving content around can get frustrated since there is a bug in "stickiness."

Freelance social media collaboration

Learning about Planable?

* We monitor all Planable reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.