Troops Reviews & Product Details

Troops Overview

What is Troops?

Troops is Software-at-your-Service, designed with humans in mind. It’s a revenue communications platform, a central nervous system for your go-to-market teams that delivers the right information to the right people at the right time. Teams never miss a revenue signal, allowing them to take rapid action, share intelligence, and make better decisions. With Troops, humans become informed, intentional, and efficient. World-class brands like Slack, Twilio, DoorDash, Snap, Shopify, and Stripe improve forecast accuracy, organizational transparency, and win rates with Troops! It’s friendly: Troops delivers the revenue signals people need in the messaging apps that they love and feel comfortable using (Slack, Teams, SMS). It’s (truly) codeless: Troops democratizes solution building, making it easy for anyone to build their own workflows to automate the signals they need so they can stop the tool toggling and data detective work. What used to take days now takes 5 minutes or less. Anyone can build the signals they want to get. Anyone. It’s personal: Troops knows who you are across systems and delivers contextually relevant signals to you where and when you need them. It’s consumable: Troops sends bite-size, actionable pieces of data to aid, guide, and motivate the right behavior. No more scrolling through pages and screens of data. It’s visible: Troops sends signals that put the conversation where your people are, improving visibility and transparency, and spurring collaboration around the things that matter most: your customers and prospects.

Troops Details
Discussions
Troops Community

Artificially Intelligent Assistant For Work At Troops, we fundamentally believe that the future of “getting things done” is going to look less like static fields and forms and more like a conversation with a human being.

Troops

Troops Screenshots

Troops Reviews

Showing 260 Troops reviews
Already have Troops?
What do you like best?

What I like best is how Troops has increased Salesforce adoption in users that would otherwise be reluctant to engage with the tool. It was easy to implement, simple to use, but sophisticated in all of the right ways. When I've had trouble or questions, the support team was fantastic... but I have very rarely needed them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one thing Troops cannot handle that would really supercharge our integration is Chatter; if Troops could notify users when they're @'d or when one of their threads receives a reply, it would totally change the game. Right now, it cannot. Troops has tried to compensate for this with Deal Rooms (which is nifty) but that doesn't quite do it for us. Chatter adoption has been decent regardless, but getting Troops hooked in would really supercharge it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If Salesforce has a limitation, it's that it doesn't handle reminders very well. Troops helps us stay on top of everything, from leads and opportunities to cases and SLAs. It brings Slack and Salesforce together and facilitates more visibility and collaboration within and amongst our teams, increasing adoption and making our employees more efficient and effective. If you have a strong Slack culture but you're struggling to get users into Salesforce, or struggling to expose Salesforce data to your Slack users in the right way at the right time, Troops is absolutely the solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some of our employees are more comfortable living in Slack than in Salesforce -- Troops allows those employees to know when something critical has happened in Salesforce, so they can respond to it in a timely manner without having to really "live" in Salesforce or -- worse yet -- their email inbox. It has increased Salesforce adoption and allowed everyone to be more efficient and responsive to events in the Salesforce platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Troops
What do you like best?

When a signal appears on my account, the Troops will inform me well. It allows me to concentrate on the most important accounts and helps me to find out which accounts are included in the news. Troops have brilliantly brought efficiency to the workplace. I can jump straight into certain transactions and get more information about the transactions directly from Slack. Getting all the information in one place quickly is essential for our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Every time I click on a new track, Troops will open a new tab / browser. Opening several tabs can make organization difficult. One thing I want to do is make more customizations based on the notifications I receive. It would be good to allow users to modify the notifications they receive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Troops is suitable for any sales team that uses Salesforce and wants more collaborative sales teams. Troops is an ideal choice for any team that wants to improve work efficiency during the working day. Being able to check offers quickly, receive account signals and get updates on offers and your progress will change the rules of the game. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A big benefit of using Troops is that we can get the right Salesforce records faster in terms of suggestions, transactions and quick links. Leads are distributed very quickly and we can get leads and contact the right people in a few minutes. Thanks to the speed of integration and the convenience of Troops x Slack, we have seen more connections and conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Executive
What do you like best?

I can't tell you how many times I've been "on the go" or completed a sales or customer call and had to figure out a way to open Salesforce, add in notes, update fields, and then try to go back to what I was doing without the headache of getting sidetracked from my primary focus.

With Troops, I can take an impromptu call in the car on the way to get lunch and via the Slack integration, easily update Salesforce from my phone. It enables me to capture more timely information and it's less disruptive to my process and day.

Additionally, if you're working larger deals where there is cross-functional collaboration, the deal rooms you can create for Slack are amazing. It makes it easy to name the account deal room and stay aligned on what is going on with those deals without having to go search in multiple systems for information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the logic doesn't work the way we think it's set up to sync with Slack, but in all fairness, this may just be user error. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cross-team collaboration and transparency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We think Troops is great software, we really like it

the customization and breadth of developments. It offers a comprehensive analysis and development service to meet the stated objectives. In addition, it counts with various innovative tools that improve the experience of users, what has not liked the most and we feel that it has been of great help for our sales is that our customers can share our products on social networks and can also show the latest posts in them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When comparing it with other software, this may be

heavy in configuration, it is complicated. And another weakness is that we would like there to be more customization regarding the notifications I receive. That is, allow a user to edit certain notifications you receive could Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Troops is perfect for any team looking to have more efficiency in your workday. Be able to verify offers quickly, get account signals and get updates on offers and progress, it is highly recommended as it keeps you up to date with notifications of when an account is expired or sales, it is very useful, easy to use and totally safe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Troops throughout the organization and really

we have obtained great improvements. It is an excellent tool to lead, has helped us to contact people in a matter of seconds, as it is very fast and helpful with lead distribution. It also helps our managers and business development representatives to keep track of your accounts, and in turn to forecast our business. It's a great platform As a reminder, this sets it apart compared to other platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President and Board Member
What do you like best?

Troops seamlessly connects Salesforce, Google Calendar, etc. to Slack. Notifications can be triggered a set amount of time before something is due, and pops in only the pertinent fields into Slack, linking out to Salesforce of course if needed. It's a great way to keep on top of my pipeline. Our organization is able to trigger a troops notification in a public channel once the status of an opportunity is changed to "won", which keeps everyone on the same page regarding a services project.

It's also a fantastic reminder to log calls at the end of the day. Things get crazy and I often-times forget to log them immediately, but without fail I receive a reminder at 4 PM every day to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is not necessarily a Troops issue - you are restricted to the Salesforce development/environment implemented by the organization, which means there is not an opportunity to create new fields that do not exist within Salesforce itself. Literally the only negative, though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any changes made in Salesforce will need to be reflected in Troops as well - if you are still building out Salesforce, it may be best to wait until that is complete before moving forward with Troops. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping our organization up to speed and informed on all that is going on within our CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I like that i dont have to go to Salesforce to update my opps and log my calls. As someone who thrives on shortcuts, i like being able to easily use a hotkey in Slack to update everything.

I like that it reminds me when I forget to update things like next steps, trial start dates, etc...

The best functionality would be if your sales process has lots of things to click on when updating an opp with tons of fields. It scales down the amount of times you have to click and reload a page because you can do it all on slack. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes there is an issue with connectivity. Sometimes things dont log instantly and sometimes troops disconnects.

Also - I always have my notes in Salesforce, but Troops limits the characters you can have in an update. Sometimes I find myself wondering if I overwrote my notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a tool which will help your team forecast with more ease by eliminating needless clicks, troops is a good tool.

If you find that reps are having a hard time remembering to update their opps, troops will send any reminders of things are missing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For me, its saving time when it comes to going on SFDC. It takes a lot less clicks/time to go in and update opps/accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the seamless integration between slack and salesforce. It helps reps stay on top of deals and maintain a healthy salesforce record with up-to-date information. We have a slack channel dedicated to new deals we win and the team loves the memes and real time celebrations. It helps boost morale and support one another. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. The product is simple and straightforward. Plug and play. The only thing I dislike is that I cannot mute the Troops channel in slack when needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy it. It's simple. Close more deals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to leverage leadership and cross functional teams in deal rooms to strategize over complex deals. It helps keep communication consolidated and allows everyone to collaborate in real-time. As a traveling IC it has allowed me to update deal statuses on the go. It also helps leadership forecast with the most up to date information, which supports the entire organizations goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that troops integrates directly with Slack. This integration makes Troops top-of-mind and gets the technology and information in front of all sellers in a very timely, almost real-time manner. This is a huge value-add for Troops! Troops also ties in directly with Salesforce, which is the CRM that Yotpo, Inc uses. This direct integration with Salesforce really makes everyones job much easier for sure. It is the fact that Troops integrates with different technologies that the Yotpo sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the messages can be overwhelming, depending on the size of your sales organization. Yotpo has about 500 employees, so there are a lot of automated messages that come through via Troops and our Slack integration. I think that Troops should be able to filter out certain messages so that sellers are only seeing what is most relevant for them. I dislike that Troops repeats the same GIFs sometimes through their direct integration with Giphy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend that you check on Troops for a few minutes every single day in order to keep a pulse on what is going on with your sales organization. The more you check on Troops, the more successful you will be in your roles and the more information you will have to present to your sales manager in your one on ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sometimes it can be distracting. The benefits are that it keeps sellers in the loop for what is going on with their sales team. Overall, I think that Troops is a wonderful sales assistant and should absolutely be leveraged by all sales teams. I typically will start every morning by scrolling through the Troops channel in our Slack message to see what has happened overnight that I may have missed or what may be relevant to my role in particular. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategic Business Development
What do you like best?

I like the Troops integration via Slack and Salesforce that keeps me updated on my sales deals for pipeline tracking/forecasting. The tech is responsive and easily integrated within Slack to share updates with my colleagues which is the most important use-case for me when using Troops. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Don't have much clarity or insight into the company and have never heard about Troops until using the Slack plug-in. I am curious to learn more about their product offerings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

have the troops bot readily available in Slack to check in on different sales opportunities, it's extremely helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am part of a large sales team can individually track won/lost deals in Slack since opening up Salesforce can be time-consuming. This allows for increased alignment on updates and sharing progress on where deals are within the pipeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global Revenue Operations Manager
What do you like best?

Troops solves CRM input problems in a way that many reps love - by keeping them in Slack. This is great for businesses whose cultures are heavily built on Slack communication, and particularly helpful for reps who are mobile and can leverage Slack's strong mobile functionality. It's a great tool for driving CRM hygiene and accountability across customer-facing teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's still tied to Salesforce object data structure. I am patiently waiting for them to customise some kind of magic solution that allows us to update barely-related data all in one hit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set clear goals as to what you want to achieve with it. Troops will work to hit your goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pipeline hygiene and capture of meeting notes - huge uplift in compliance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Operations Manager
What do you like best?

East to create the workflows and gives my SalesTeam a faster and easier experience to update their data into Salesforce.

CS and Product Team are eager to listen to improvements and actually act upon them too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A few of the 'standard' buttons are not yet editable but I heard that their product team is working on this Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you have Slack setup how you need it so that Troops can enhance what you currently have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Efficient Communication between Sales Team using Slack and quick and easy methodologies to update Salesforce Data.

Deal Rooms combine SFDC data and actionable insights from the teams to enable quick movements on deals Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I can trigger a slack notification for just about anything that happens in salesforce. Approaching the close date? Troops. Won a huge deal and want to celebrate with the team? Troops. Want to follow up on a marketing lead the SECOND it gets triggered? Troops.

The UI is EAAAASY to use. You don't need to be a salesforce admin to figure it out. I love being able to add giphys to notifications. It's one of those apps that you actually like using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Anything I dislike is probably more an issue with our salesforce field mapping than it is with troops. There are certain fields I can't seem to pull in, but I believe that is a cross-object issue that our revops team would need to troubleshoot, in other words, an admin thing.

This is not about the product either, but about too many slack notifications in general. I try to be discerning for what I trigger a troops notificaiton for, so that we can limit the noise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Troops is helping us with the obvious things I mentioned above. But one huge benefit is that it's allowing us to keep our pipeline up to date. Reps are notified at various deal stages to take action and don't have to rely on their terrible memories. I am currently pulling data from an external source into salesforce that lets us know when a customer leaves their company so we can then reach out and sell our software to them in their new role. We can give leadership and the entire team visibility when we create a great opportunity or close a deal - this is a huge morale booster and provides transparency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Removes barriers for sales reps that would have preciously never touched sfdc. Allows us to politely pester people into doing their job while also helping us build a cleaner sfdc instance so we can get the most out of troops. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of setup if you have a nonstandard sfdc rig, if we had a more saas style setup it would be totally seamless. But even with that, the troops team has been there every step of the way to guide the implementation and follow up to make sure adoption really took hold Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have a super tight sales process, so expect transparency about what kinds of discounts are available and make sure to take advantage of their amazing in house resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For reps that previously didn't use sfdc at all, they now use it daily. For leadership, its a new way to get daily reports and stay on top of changes in the business. There's a whole world of features within troops that we haven't even touched yet, which actually leads to probably the biggest benefit of troops. It helped our ops team realize that our sfdc instance was not flexible enough to allow reps to really function. By adapting our workflow rules to be compliant with troops infrastructure, we identified some key parts of our system that were hurting more than they helped. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

We had issues getting Customer Success to Log calls, after implementing troops and enabling their feature to push a reminder after every external call, we saw a 300% increase in the number of calls logged.

In addition, I use the tool for all sorts of notifications since all it needs is a connection to Salesforce. For example, CSMs want to know when a customer opens a high priority ticket, that is hard to build out in our ticketing platform Zendesk, but since Zendesk is connected to Salesforce - in no time at all and with no code, my notification is built.

I use notifications for when they should start working on a QBR, when it's time to call an executive when the contract is about to end, when usage drops in our platform, basically any notification you could dream of, it can be easily built-in Troops Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - I probably could use deal rooms or more of the reporting features, but I've never really run into a limitation where I couldn't find a workaround.

I wish there was an easy way to connect Troops with other systems rather than always having to send it through salesforce to create the workflow.

The admin could be more simple - for example whenever we have a new CS person, I always need to remember to add them to specific workflows. It would be great if I can just go through all of the workflows and check which ones they should be added to - rather than having to go through each workflow and select the recipient.

Or vise versa - it would be good to see what workflows a specific person is in - with so many I get lost or forget until someone tells me they haven't received a notification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Initially, it was getting the CS team to log calls. Now I couldn't imagine not having it to keep CSMs focused on the processes that are due for their accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, Financial Operations
What do you like best?

Troops has made our CRM experience much more approachable for the entire org by surfacing timely information in the right places to the right people. We have several hooks set up that ping various Slack channels when actions happen like a new deal is signed, new account created, closed lost deal status. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We had a slight learning curve as not every feature had documentation at the time of our onboarding. We eventually figured everything out on our own which speaks to the approachable UI. They have a new customer success team that is available to answer any questions as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Scope out all the potential use cases, consider using its new deal room feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Informing the right people in the org when the status of our sales funnel changes. The key value add has been connecting Salesforce and Slack as not every person in our org has (or needs) a Salesforce license, but they need to know what's going on in the CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive, Enterprise
What do you like best?

• Troops integrates with Slack so I can do things on the go from my mobile phone: update opportunities, change close dates, log calls and more.

• Troops connects to Slack, Google Calendar & Salesforce, prompting me at the end of the day to log calls with specific SFDC Accounts/Contacts. This is so much easier to navigate than SFDC Lightning, and when I submit the call it pipes into a Slack #sales-meetings channel for tracking and searchability in perpetuity

• Troops reminders in Slack about opportunities (upcoming or past due) help me keep my forecast up to date

• I love updates on special cases logged (data quality, sales compensation, address change, etc). This helps me keep track of important things that impact my own personal book of business and compensation

• Troops also connects to our database, and is incredibly customizable. It gives me alerts about (key indicators specific to our product) of potential to buy. This is incredibly powerful and helps me respond to top leads faster, that previously wouldn't have been on my radar

• Our Troops CSM team works with us in our Slack workspace in a Shared Channel to answer questions, ensuring all reps can send feedback directly when you have an issue and get the most value out of the tool

• Troops keeps me working where I am, in Slack, and saves me tons of time wasted clicking around Salesforce Lightning. This is especially valuable when I'm on the road. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

• I wish our administrators could more easily (and regularly) standardize Troops alerts across reps

• We all have to individually set these alerts up, so if you don't know something exists in the first place, it's hard to see the benefit of Troops Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you set up a way to standardize success and value across all sales teams and reps from the onset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

• Accurate and timely forecasting

• Faster response to new or hot leads

• Logging calls/meetings

• Making notes from calls/meetings more broadly available to our full company by piping notes into a #sales-meetings Slack channel, which is searchable for everyone for all time

• Keeping deals top of mind through alerting in Slack Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Operations Manager
What do you like best?

Setting automated reminders to update salesforce records. We have a sales team that consistently needs reminding and have incentives tied to having data up to date. Troops helped us train repeat offenders by giving them an easier way to receive these alerts, vs using traditional emails. The ability to make updates without navigating from Slack also helps increase productivity within out sales team. Very happy with this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I found the service very helpful and very easy to set up alerts and groups within the dashboard. User adoption was tough in the beginning but after testing the tool myself, I was able to create a guide for my sales team to provide a value prop for why using this technology would increase their productivity in a busy sales environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data hygiene in Salesforce and increasing seller productivity through automated alerting. Eliminating the need for ops teams members to continuously chase after sellers to update salesforce records. Updates also provide sellers with encouragement when set to broadcast team wins. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Slack integration keeps me up-to-date with the Sales team and all the work that they've done. There's transparency in all the deals and the details they went through. I'm able to look up accounts really easily and see where we stand with them. The Giphy and emojis is a fun and extra special touch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since there are a lot of deals going through and meetings booked, it starts to look a little spammy and it's difficult to pin point which messages are the most significant. It would also be great if there was a way to show more celebration to the posts kind of like how gong does their celebrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall a great tool to recognize individual contributors work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to provide more recognition and transparency in the company. The benefits I've noticed is that we are able to learn from each others mistakes and successes through the detailed notes people provide. We also are able to see who was involved and how these deals were successful. Everyone is able to learn from each other really well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, Strategic Business Development
What do you like best?

Troops' Slack notifications allow me to stay on top of everything in real time. I check my email intermittently throughout the day so when my team sources a new opp or we close a deal above a certain ARR minimum, I'm able to react immediately or in between meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You have to be careful the notifications don't create too much noise (especially those with gifs in a team channel). I also don't know why I can't see anyone else's report summaries (only those I set up), but that's really it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can't imagine a world where you wouldn't want Troops. Whether you're a manager or a rep, knowing how your reps are performing and whether leads/accounts are being prospected into within your SLA window is critical to your team and the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Troops allows us to recognize reps' performance in real time, give shout outs and share win stories quickly and easily, and stay on top of time-sensitive tasks such as leads that haven't been processed, or marketing qualified accounts that need to be manually assigned and routed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nine months ago, I saw a bunch of easy-to-solve problems within our customer organization. We were struggling to share information in actionable ways which was leading to challenges with coordination. Troops was a no-brainer for us to bring in to help dramatically up-level past these communication hiccups.

When we first implemented Troops, kickoff was a breeze. The most immediate impact was every meeting got logged in SFDC, so we gained immediate visibility into who was meeting, with whom, and about what. The fact that Troops pulls from calendars & pushes to Slack made adoption amongst the team instantaneous. The team LOVES it. They don’t have to remember to document anything. The call ends, Troops sends a notice to the rep & documentation is fast & intuitive. As a marketer, this was a big win for me because now I could see actual meeting progression in SFDC, rather than waiting for a pipeline review to get an anecdotal read out.

The next win was the biggest — that’s the impact deal rooms have had on communication across the team. Before deal progressions were a black hole. The AE knew things, but once they became a customer, the communication process broke & the account management function was suffering because of it. And as an executive leadership team we had very little visibility into bad meetings. We knew when things went well because people were pumped about it & shared in a general slack group about the meeting. After deal rooms, we built a specific channel for each of our 10 largest brands (representing a HUGE part of our total revenue). And now we get a ping when major meetings happen, deals progress, or the account is in the news. This has aligned our executive team to the biggest deals, our selling organization to execs, and pre- & post-sales to each other. Deal Rooms are huge for gaining impactful visibility across the organization.

Finally, the ability to pull reports & take actions from slack is such a time saver. As a marketer, it can be tiresome to continually have people ask if they can use company x or y or z in publicly facing materials. Now Troops pushes a report out every month so that everyone is reminded which logos we have permissions to use. Whenever a new brand case study is agreed to in a contract, I am able to jump into slack & in just a few keystrokes be able to create a new custom object that tracks that case study’s progress. That allows the team to easily see customer references & advocacy measures that are in flight & what their status is.

It has also given our non-sfdc teams visibility into critical data points they need to know, like product & engineering understanding the tech stacks of our customers >> without needing to replicate the data set we have in CRM. Any data, workflow or process that exists in SFDC can be tapped into in slack & managed without having to ever login to SFDC. Oh ya, and our IT guy loves it, cause he no longer is using an API to pull SFDC data into Slack. He just lets the tool run for him.

The Troops team is super responsive to feedback & interested to know what they can build to help teams run sales deals more smoothly. There haven’t been any bugs, but if there were, I’m confident that they would take them seriously & resolve them quickly.

Troops keeps my team aligned & knowledgable about our pipeline, pilot conversions, and customer success/retention. It’s a major win for our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't create reports & assign them to various team mates. Some AEs aren't going to log into a separate platform to create reports that work for them. If we could manage that from SalesOps & push relevant reports to them by role, that would be a big win. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Focus on making sales reps lives easier & faster & they will adopt it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

^^^ see above benefits section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.