Nestio

4.0

Nestio is a web-based dashboard that allows you to update your company website, preferred brokers, and advertising websites with one click, giving you the ability to manage your inventory in one place, market your listings in real-time and more.

Work for Nestio?

Learning about Nestio?

Nestio Reviews

Showing 5 Nestio reviews
Nestio review by Nathaly S.
Nathaly S.

"Time Efficient Real Estate Listing Site"

What do you like best?

What I like about Nestio is that our real estate listings syndicate to several real estate listing sites and takes away our need to manually input it on different listing sites. Other features that are useful include: on-going open houses until a specific date, building photos that automatically come up when a new listing is being placed, and an option to pick which listing go on StreetEasy to be charged.

What do you dislike?

When there is something wrong with the syndication of a listing, we don't know unless we are looking for said listing on a specific website. For instance, on several occasions, the listing for unit TESTA has completely gone through on Nestio, suddenly we'll get a call from the owner or landlord asking us why it is not showing on StreetEasy/OLR when we have ensured them that the listing is up.

I think to remedy this, a status line or a syndication error pop-up would be awesome so we can go in an trouble-shoot what may have gone wrong on our end.

Another thing I'd like to see improvement on aesthetically is the e-mail blast template, a separate space for broker incentives should be noticeable and clear. Lastly. the watermark feature should work for all sites - there are dozens of pages where our logo isn't displaying - only the Zillow Group Sites have our listings with the photos watermarked on our behalf.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have all your databases up to date. When you sign up to use Nestio, you should be able to give them building photos and floor plans that can be re-used on an on-going basis.

You should also have a list of all the emails you want to send the e-blast to, this will make it easy for you to set-up ongoing availability for your buildings.

Time-efficiency - Our marketing coordinators have much more time to concentrate on other responsibilities by only having to input information on the listing once on Nestio.

Media Coordination - Having the system bring in the building photos is a huge saver as we do not have to go in and look for them again.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Nestio
Nestio review by Sara C.
Sara C.

"Great for managing a large portfolio"

What do you like best?

I primarily like Nestio for the Avocado Post plug in feature. I post Craigslist ads daily for each of our listings (can get up to 90 per day in the busy season) and the Avocado Post feature really streamlines things for me. I also like that you only need to upload photos once per unit and they pop up again in the correct order when the unit comes on the market again the next year.

What do you dislike?

Due to the fact that Nestio is pulling information from our database, sometimes the listings take a while to update. We also have had some errors with Nestio pulling in incorrect data, but they are really good about responding to issues quickly.

We initially got it to streamline the Craigslist postings and make it easy for multiple people to take over this duty if I'm out of the office. It also automatically syndicates to other sites that I used to have to update manually every day. Using Nestio has really saved me a ton of time in my day to day tasks.

What Real Estate Marketing solution do you use?

Nestio review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Program for accessing real estate listings "

What do you like best?

Nestio is an excellent program to use when searching for properties that are available for rent or sale.

They have a huge database of listings with multiple Management companies and Real Estate Companies.

What do you dislike?

Nestio is a good program and I haven't had many problems using it yet, occasionally a listing might be out of date but this rarely happens, considering how fast the rental market in Manhattan moves this is sometimes unavoidable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great program that is a must for anyone working in real estate, especially residential.

It provides a huge amount of important information that will make your job a lot easier.

Nestio makes finding properties easy, there is nothing complex with the program at all, you just have to put in the basic information of what you are looking for and the program does the rest for you.

This has made my life a lot easier and saved me a fair amount of time.

Nestio review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"availabilities "

What do you like best?

I like best that I get emails regarding listings that are on the market. Reminds to move on these properties and share them with my clients who are currently in other properties and potentially would like to make a move. Also like that its easy to market listings. Easy to navigate as well.

What do you dislike?

Have not come up with anything that has thrown me off from the website yet.....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great interface as well as viewing and listing apartments through 3rd party sites.

Getting my listings on the internet and being able to have them viewed by other brokers and potential clients is key.

Nestio review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Listing usage "

What do you like best?

Pretty easy real estate listing platform to use

What do you dislike?

Not enough brokerages use the system in my area

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/a

Listing management

Learning about Nestio?

* We monitor all Nestio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.