BoomTown

BoomTown is an end-to-end web marketing system for real estate professionals with a highly effective mix of technology and services.

Check Out BoomTown!

Work for BoomTown?

Learning about BoomTown?

BoomTown Reviews

Showing 98 BoomTown reviews
Charles C.

"Awesome Platform!"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly, they work hard at boomtown to consistently review and upgrade their systems. The e-alerts are awesome, the smart-drips are awesome. They are just amazing. Must be the best Real Estate Related CRM there is

What do you dislike?

Downside is you cannot get multimedia texts messages to your boomtown number. That can make it difficult. i wish the boomtown number was the same as your cell number but I assume there are issues preventing that from happening. I don't like how once you enter a lead into boom, you can never delete them

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it, if you're looking to take your business to the next level, do it

Staying in touch! That's the big one. I can set a smart-drip and almost forget about it and worry about what's in front of me at the time. Prospects "raise their hands" when they need something

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BoomTown
Bradley G.

"Best CRM I've used in my 10yr career"

What do you like best?

The ease and functionality of BoomTown is above and beyond that of any other CRM I've used in my 10yr sales career. The less is more mentality and the Drip function / E-alert customization is bar none my favorite and conversion creating tool that BoomTown offers.

What do you dislike?

Compatibility with other platforms is very good but could be better. I sometimes have a tough time getting it to communicate with other platforms but thats to be expected with new apps coming to surface daily.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you utilize the training or help portal to learn how to use it properly and all the secrets of success when handling the CRM

Keepin up with clients with the smart drips and e alerts is absolutely the best benefits and leads to conversion that I otherwise would not have.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

Marilue Mitchell M.

"been a user for decades. best around"

What do you like best?

follow up and incubating customers. will try to continue....took a hard fall yesterday and have broken ankle and wrist on left side and elbow on the right.typing hurts like hell... i first started using boomtown with carmela bell with abbott realty in Destin decades ago. best software for real estate offered.

What do you dislike?

still trying to figure out how to do hot sheet for multiple folks. by the time i am done, i have too many tabs open.i have two boomtown accounts and wish i could have two apps on my iphone

Recommendations to others considering the product:

what are you waiting for? my market is vacation and second home. this system doesn't have the automatic letters about school districts. this doesn't pertain to them.

jump on 4 times a day. keeping up is easier than catching up :o)

Rebecca D.

"My business would not survive without this! "

What do you like best?

Bottom line - Tracking customers. You need to know when your last contact was, when they visited the site last - it guarantees that you know without a doubt that you did everything you could to stay in touch

What do you dislike?

Lag time from one page to the next.. Sometimes that can really be frustrating when you enter information and you have to wait those few scuba for everything to load. It feels almost like high speed internet days

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it every single day and take lots of customer notes-youll start to see patterns that will strengthen and build your business. You'll begin to wonder how you ever had a business without it!

Never losing track of a client.. I always know when the last time was that I contacted someone

Alex P.

"BoomTown is Unmatched"

What do you like best?

It's hard to pin down just one most helpful characteristic of BoomTown. It's an outstanding CRM, unmatched with integration, and so many tools and automations that I will likely never even maximize it. Been using it since 2014

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'd ask more of BoomTown is for them to add some more categories for segments, such as area code or zip code origin as we are in a vacation destination and coming by locals is difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

START NOW

We are helping buyers mostly in finding their dream home or vacation property. This system is the most efficient thing ever. INSTANT updates from our MLS allow buyers to beat out others to the very best deals.

Mike R.

"Best CRM by far"

What do you like best?

I am a sales manager for a top real estate team so I'm always training new agents on Boomtown, and the reason I LOVE it so much is because even though it has a ton of features, even the most "non-techie" newbies pick up on it right away because of how user friendly it is.

What do you dislike?

Hard to come up with dislikes but if I had to pick one thing it would be the color scheme. It would be cool if it had different color themes to select.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Boomtown will save you massive amounts of time because it's like having several systems in one. You can use it to help with online marketing, send mass texts and emails to your database, send automated drip plans that don't LOOK automated... I can honestly go on, Boomtown rocks!

Boomtown solves a TON of problems. It integrates with the Mojo dialer so reaching out is way easier now. The mass text featuer is AWESOME... we were paying for another service before which we've since canceled when this function became available.

Michelle M.

"Amazing CRM!"

What do you like best?

This system helps me keep on top of my clients. I don't have to worry about if I've talked to them or not because my auto drip plans are set up for me to be able to concentrate on new clients coming in. Our team pays for BT to scrub our leads for us. This has been amazing and really allowed us to focus on new clients even more.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have a notification to my phone when it is time for me to call someone instead of having to check.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Boomtown is an amazing service. I went from using a different CRM to this one and was amazed at how much easier it was on this system to keep track of everything. It is nice to have a phone number that I don't have to give out to clients right away in case I don't think they are being serious. I also like that I can go back and see previous conversations if it was a transferred lead. We also recently started allowing BT to scrub the leads. That has been amazing! It takes a lot of extra work off of my plate. It also allows us to have something to come talk to people about.

Client touch, contact, keeping track of interactions.

Jennifer C.

"Boomtown is my one thing that makes everything else easier or unnecessary"

What do you like best?

I love that BT shows us what we need to do every day so that no lead gets left behind. I love the website. I keep getting compliments from clients who pick our website over the competitors b/c it's so user friendly. I like the ability to see leads who are active on the site and the ability to sort that data by most recent visit. This helps us go through Archive leads & identify potential.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could mass text or have text campaigns. Our market is text heavy & we believe we would be able to reach more people using a campaign versus having to individually message each lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

mass text ability. use of AI or text campaign options.

Before BT, we had multiple lead sources - login's/passwords, etc and it was manic. BT imports all lead sources into one platform and streamlines the entire lead base.

Heather H.

"Great CRM platform to be in front of your clients always."

What do you like best?

CRM, because you can keep in front of your clients by setting up emails, alerts to you and reminders. Also you can have teammates to help reduce the cost. They provide a website platform but I'm looking into to make it better to have more information and being able to customize it. They just added were they are asking questions when a lead signs up, if they need to sell and how soon they are looking to buy.

What do you dislike?

The startup cost is high, and also continued cost. I wish they will also teach how we can do better in our seo on our own as well. The alerts to you for reminders on when to call someone gets only sent to you via an email in the daily insights which is at the very bottom of the email. I never remember to look at them and they get buried quick. I wish they had only one email set up to show you these are your daily task that need to be done.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Shop around first, depending on were you are at with you business you might be able to use a similar product out there that is less expensive.

Generating leads other then using Zillow. You can add your own leads from other sources and keep them in the CRM and you can export them as well. Being able to set up e-alerts which makes it easier to be in constant communication with them hands off if needed.

John D.

"Best Ever"

What do you like best?

Customer support is consistently brag-worthy. The platform works better than any others I’ve used, but to have such a responsive, pleasant, and effective support team makes the whole experience with them world class!

What do you dislike?

There are a few quirks, but they seem to be related to integrations with our local MLS. Honestly, I don’t believe BoomTown can be faulted for this, but a dislike nonetheless.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not regret it.

An amazing CRM that is incredibly effective and scalable. It trains my agents on its usage, gives me analytics to hold them accountable, and helps me focus on the correct tasks.

Suzie S.

"The best, most effective CRM my team and I have used"

What do you like best?

Boomtown makes it easy to integrate our leads from various sources and manage them on a daily basis. I love how easy it is to manage leads using the mobile app.

What do you dislike?

I believe the agent reporting and accountability could be improved to make it easier to review performance and manage agents who are not performing database management and lead follow up the way they should be to convert more leads. I would like to see a mobile broker dashboard with some automated functionality to be able to manage leads that are not being connected with or followed up with on a regular basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering Boomtown, make sure that you import old leads from another system in small batches so they are able to be managed in the new system properly.

There is a huge benefit of having all of our data in one place. All calls logged, all emails and texts. It makes it so much easier to know what has been done with each lead and client and makes it easy to take over someone's lead if necessary or for ISA follow up.

Alex T.

"Best damn thing we ever did! "

What do you like best?

Boomtown for us is the hub of our entire company. The ease of use and the incredible training allows us to bring on new people and have them up and running in a matter of hours. The entire Boomtown team is always there to help and make sure we have what we need to succeed. The innovations and integrations have pushed us to new levels just because it's so easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike... I would say that the mobile app is hard to load sometimes but the agents really do like the texting feature.

WE built a company around boomtown from the ground up. We decided to make Boomtown our hub over 7 years ago and run with it... telling our self we had to cut costs everywhere but boomtown had to stay... So glad we trusted them to provide us with the best service and tools.

UR
User in Real Estate

"Good, but beware the Launch Version"

What do you like best?

The dashboard makes it easy to monitor and track activities and also the accountability features. E alert has a nice and readable face to it.

What do you dislike?

The "Launch" version, which is designed for 1-3 agents lacks many features and disallows customization of some of the drip mails. Also, you cannot use integrations with other products until you purchase the next version up. I did not realize how many features would be missing in the product I purchased and feel it is very expensive, considering. Also, this version is not a usable CRM, as it is fully specific to buyer leads--no calendar, no solution for SOI or sellers, etc. Contactually and Top Producer are much better for the full solution. Bottom line--I need to use two platforms--Boomtown for PPC ads and buyer leads and my Contactually for managing my full database.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering the "Launch" version, be aware that it is bare bones and may not fit your needs after awhile. Of course, you can pay more and get the next version up.

One place for all new buyer leads and a good means to track their progress.

Jeremy W.

"Boomtown has formed the foundation of our pay per click marketing strategy and pipeline management"

What do you like best?

First and foremost I like the culture and attitude of the company. It is inclusive, open, and honest. I believe that Boomtown is in business to make money by truly helping my business.

Mechanically I most likethe ease of use and continued commitment to improving the products. Even our most dense agents find it a cinch to use BT, and we have some dense agents....

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike. I am totally satisfied and believe that the service delivered equals and exceeds the price we pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Boomtown has competitors but it does not have peers inside its space. The only thing to be careful of is that Boomtown as a CRM is a pipeline management tool. It is not a full function CRM in terms of robustness or reporting. But in terms of advertising and marketing and pipeline management they are unequaled.

Organization and accountability are the two foundational solutions that Boomtown paves the way for.

"User friendly and ever evolving "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use with this CRM. It is well organized and always keeps the hottest opportunities at your fingertips! I train a virtual sales department and all of my employees rave at how quick they can learn the ins and outs!

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that Boomtown hasn’t implemented yet that would take our experience over the top. The one feature I wish we had was the ability to share tags with agents who are not set up for Broker Access! Our agents do not get broker access, so this would make hosting call nights simple.

We are keeping in touch with our clients better, getting responses faster and converting at a higher level with features such as auto texts in smart drips

Stefan L.

"Always moving for"

What do you like best?

I like that BT is always adapting to the needs of the users. BT listens and feedback and changes for the good.

What do you dislike?

The email and text seems archaic. I believe BT limits itself by offering exclusive integrations to other companies. Example, I should be able to send a video without having an expensive membership to bomb bomb.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s better than anything else out there.

It keeps my follow ups in order.

Andrew M.

"I have been with BoomTown for six years and the platform continues to improve with each passing day."

What do you like best?

The ability to automate so much of the communication with the leads, as well as the ability to integrate with mojo and other platforms. Also the accountability dashboards are very effective.

What do you dislike?

In the accountability dashboard, if my ISA calls leads not in her queue, it does not reflect on the call accountability page.

The benefits are enormous. Being able to auto import leads from several platforms is very smooth.

Ryan H.

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that everything is pushed to my website and the CRM is easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app could use work with its refresh rate. I tend to have to close it to see new notifications and I would like the team with a team added to the platform

It helps me keep in contact with my database in a quick and efficient manner

Brad E.

"BoomTown rocks"

What do you like best?

BoomTown is user friendly. Their training program is exceptional. They share successful practices between all users so that you can implement successful steps into your daily routine.

What do you dislike?

BoomTown sometimes has slow communication between the CRM and smartphone app. It will occasionally not sync data in real time.

Creating ways to build strong client relationships that turn into sales. Utilizing email campaigns that other agents have implemented with success over the years.

Jimmy C.

"Boomtown is the Pro's Choice for Real Estate CRM"

What do you like best?

The opportunity wall gives you instant feedback on those clients that are more motivated. For instance it might note that a client "viewed the same house from 3 different devices". This is a great way to instantly find a list of who to call first. Also love that I can text or email directly from Boomtown.

What do you dislike?

Can't easily export emails from TO-DO list. Thus, it is trickier for an admin to help agents on the team with their tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a team or multiple real estate teams, you will want to consider BoomTown.

Data on agent activity and source of leads is fantastic. We can now easily see how much each lead costs and how much we can make from each lead.

Brittney N.

"BoomTown is focused mainly on Buyer Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

BoomTown has a lot of great features such as integrating leads from other sources. Lets you know which leads are actively looking, renewed interest and have updated important information on account. Have the ability to do lead nurturing emails and sequences, automate tasks and other tools great for sales.

Great for building email sequences.

Great for tracking tasks and to-do's.

Ability to tag and filter leads as needed.

Can be used with other lead generation tools.

Track all lead activity such as emails opened, searches and more.

What do you dislike?

All new email e-alerts are automatically set to daily. This may be a feature that brokers/team leaders have the option to change, but individual agents/users do not.

When automatically assigning leads to agents, there is no lead scoring tool used before assigning leads. This is an important feature that should be sought after especially for large teams.

All emails sent from BoomTown are not logged with leads. Only individually sent or blasts are logged. Any emails from sequences or alerts are not noted, which should be.

Tool used for knowing if an email has been opened or read is not the most accurate. Some leads don't have the ability to know, which probably has something to do with the leads email provider. Noticed that this is mostly from Microsoft email accounts.

No way to CC alerts to other accounts or non-users, at least not on a user level.

No way to control emails sent from application going into lead's Spam. Not sure if this has something to do with BoomTown itself or email providers.

When leads are transferred from an old/deleted user, their label is automatically set to New, but registered date stays the same. It can be hard to know if a new lead has been transferred because they don't always show on the first page in lead central if set view isn't manipulated correctly.

Lead generation is mainly focused on Buyers, and is hard to identify and generate Seller leads unless certain campaigns or tools used for this specific reason. As an ISA, I was suppose to be apart of a beta testing for a Seller Lead Generation Tool they were incorporating, but it never happened and was about 2 years ago when I was first asked about participating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

BoomTown is mainly for those looking to generate Buyer leads, but it can be integrated with many other lead generation tools. Does not have an in-app dialer, but does have the ability to be integrated with Mojo Dialer.

BoomTown is used to generate new leads and then convert them into real estate sales. Leads are not always the best quality (not exactly BoomTown's fault), and can be "unfair" when on a large team that leads are "round-robin-ed" to.

Some great benefits are all leads and information is in one spot. The ability to automatically send emails and home e-alerts is great for lead nurturing and contacting.

Rich M.

"Great Platform for Real Estate"

What do you like best?

The amount of potential leads I receive and the ability to stay in touch is Extremely User Friendly

What do you dislike?

I have asked for tabs to be added several times which are very very very important to sending the correct listings to people yet none of them have been added. Because of that I have to still use a secondary platform for a great many clients

none

Mildred L.

"Love it but I wish it was more user friendly for my rental clients. "

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly it is, especially in keeping track of what my clients are looking at on my website. It keeps me up to date on my clients and also it is a great tool for keeping in touch with them. I have been able to keep lots of previous client's this way and it has saved me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that it isn't as user friendly for my renters. I wish they had better ways for them to search and also a way for me to label them as renters.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely give it a try! It hasn't hurt my business yet!

I don't really have any problems that I am trying to resolve at the moment. But as far as benefits they have been great. I have received many great leads off of this program.

Daniel W.

"Best CRM Around"

What do you like best?

This is the easiest CRM to use and is great for Data keeping as well. We use this system through our entire company and we have no complaints.

What do you dislike?

There are sometimes when the system will go down in the middle of the work day and causes inconveniences in work flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best CRM on the market. Support is amazing and it is really easy to use. No need to look anywhere else.

We have used other CRMs in the past and this one is top notch. We are able to generate quality leads for less over all than the competitors and keeping track of performance is easy as a few clicks of the mouse..

Kim P.

"We love Boomtown! "

What do you like best?

We really like how easy it is to keep up with our leads!

What do you dislike?

A few items that we think could be improved would be ability to mass text and auto texting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great program to monitor leads, follow up with the hot leads, it really saves A LOT of time! It is also great to keep up with what your team members are doing. The website allows your clients to search and you can see what they are looking at!

Keeping up with all of the leads and providing them with a great website to search homes on!

Learn more about BoomTown

BoomTown Videos

Learning about BoomTown?

* We monitor all BoomTown reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Check Out BoomTown!