1. The idea of using AWS Lambda functions.
2. Creating an eco system which can work with other services being offered by AWS.
1. Implementation is not user friendly.
2. People tend to miss lot of information that you are providing.
3. The UX should be more explanatory.
4. Contexts of the users are already established (Right in the Campaigning window, "Send" button is disabled, the reason of why it is disabled is unknown to the user until and unless they contact support, this can be made easy. I understand that you have provided them all in opening page panel, but as a user I expect them to appear when I fail.
5. Certain time's the updated data is not being shown. (I deleted a recipient, but I still see that recipient, if you have soft deleted it then instead of status colour code them).
6. I wish you let the customer specify his own AWS dynamo DB the way how he can specify his own AWS SES account( I believe that's what you are using as well ) so that there no restrictions on number recipients he can have in your system. and customers can have their data with them.
7. Unsubscribe cloud function should be provided.
8. I am unsure about this feature, let the customer create his own headers so that he can specify unsubscribe headers.