3.9

MoonMail is an Email Marketing Software Platform to send Email Marketing Newsletters in the easiest way, it's so simple to use that your grandma could probably do it. Create, design and analyze your email marketing campaigns in minutes.

Work for MoonMail?

Learning about MoonMail?

MoonMail Reviews

Ask MoonMail a Question
Showing 69 MoonMail reviews
Richard K.

"MoonMail Review from Perspective of School Administrator"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to setup. Once you have verified your identity via sms messaging it is only a matter of seconds before you can start designing an email. I also liked how many different template options there are in the Template Marketplace. I tried this out on a very limited budget and was able to create a very good looking email without having to spend any money.

What do you dislike?

When I went into the Template Marketplace I was immediately drawn to the professional looking templates. Most of them had custom animations built-in and were visually appealing. However each one had a cost associated with it. While most of the templates say "Get for free" the one that I was interested in costs $14.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are different price points. My budget restrictions do not allow me to purchase the higher levels of this product, however I would see the benefits for spending the extra money. For instance the number of campaigns per day/month increase with each paid level. I am comparing MoonMail to two other websites that offer very comparative features, and MoonMail does deliver on sending out great looking emails (newsletters in my case).

Effectivly communicating with parents of students is the problem that I am working to solve with MoonMail. The current practice of sending flyers home in a folder is just not working. After conducting a research survey, most parents said they would prefer to get an email with the links to the flyers. That is what MoonMail is great at. I created a campaign called "Thursday Buzz" and the idea is that each Thursday all of the parents get the email with latest news from the school, as well as the links to the flyers and other information. MoonMail does make it easy to upload my own images and attach pdf files.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MoonMail
Heather B.

"Limited, and could use tech support improvement "

What do you like best?

The interface for creating newsletters was very simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The customer service was extremely difficult to deal with. My questions were not answered quickly or in depth and I would have to follow up with tech issues myself. The biggest challenge I had was that several lists that I imported were deleted without my knowledge, even when the system told me they were successfully imported. I lost lots of emails this way which was most unfortunate. Even when I contacted customer service to tell them this, customer service would not answer my detailed and clear questions (including lots of screenshots) and the issue was never resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use only if you have very limited needs when it comes to email marketing.

I enjoyed the newsletter interface but the many times I had tech issues with the website made it not worth it for me to use.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Bottomology I.

"Awesome Service!"

What do you like best?

I love how quick and easy set up is! I use with Woo-commerce and it has never been easier. Signing up is easy and implementing as well.

What do you dislike?

I think more support would be nice! More clear sign up tutorials as some of the steps are a bit vague in writing. While I am tech savvy, a person who isn't would need step by step directions. Otherwise the service is really good. I'd try to make it easy enough for an 80 year old to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This works well with Woocommerce! And those who like full customization should use this instead of mail chimp.

I can use for email marketing and recovering abandoned carts. This has helped me grow my business in as little as a few days of incorporating this. Also, having a service like this helps with saving memory on my website. Instead of using my PHP mailer, it off sets the task on to the Moon mail server. This helps save my website from down time which can negatively affect brand image and sales.

David F.

"Take a giant step for your business"

What do you like best?

One platform has good deliverability. Another has nice template design. One has a easy designer. Another let’s you customize the code. What happens when you get all of this and more? You experience Moonmail. One platform all the bells and whistles included.

What do you dislike?

The dislike is no fault of Moonmail. Rather it is my frustration and desire to up skill so I can use all the features offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Signup for the trial offer and give it a test flight. Soon you will be experiencing your moonshot with excellent and exciting emailS your customers and clients will love. The functionality is phenomenal and the organization is engaging and committed to your success. This counts for something.

Moonmail is being used for e-commerce announcements and customer contacts. I plan on expanding use to include client work under my agency work. The benefit for me is the template library offering quick turn on email campaigns. The process is quick due to the easy interface they offer.

Todd D.

"Great customer service but ultimately didn't stay with software"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use once you get the hang of it, and the customer service is good, but I feel like I liked less than I disliked. We have since stayed with mailchimp and its easier to navigate and use, even with little knowledge of email campaigns.It was a company decision and not mine, as I would have like to give Moonmail more time and effort to get familiar with their user interface.

What do you dislike?

It didnt seem as user friendly or intuitive as Mailchimp, and the options were limited in comparison. I feel the pricing is better when talking big subscriber numbers, but its usability and user position isnt as good as mailchimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would strongly suggest trying as much as you can early on and see if it is the right service for you, and if so, continue to use it and if not, try MailChimp. you get the first 2,000 subs free and only pay after that, and we have about 34,000 subs and pay approx. $300 a month, so I would weigh both companies and go from there.

We ultimately didnt stay with Moonmail very long, and decided to move forward with a different email client. Due to the limits and pricing of Moonmail, we felt Mailchimp was a better overall value.

Amelia L.

"Simple to use, but lacking all the features I need."

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of Moonmail. It is simple, clean, and straightforward. It looks beautiful, which is always a bonus, especially compared to other programs. Directions make sense, and I can easily figure out the next steps for email marketing - which in the past has been an issue I have run into using other programs. It has exactly the sort of marketing capabilities I was looking for, and I appreciate the templates and other features that make my life much easier.

What do you dislike?

The price! It just wasn't feasible for the size of list I have currently, but I will definitely keep it in mind as things continue to grow. This is an issue on my end rather than on the end of Moonmail, so I can't say that this is necessarily something I would change or even truly list as a dislike. I would like a free or discounted option at some point, but I understand there are limits to what companies can offer for free. It is just difficult to find something easy to use and functional without paying too high a cost or sacrificing other features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think as long as you have the budget, this is the program to use.

I think it is first and foremost accessible to anyone using it - less of a learning curve, which means more time spent actually working on my business instead of figuring out programs! I am able to reach clients faster and with beautiful, functional emails, which helped me grow my client base and show myself as a professional life coach rather than just someone piece-mealing my way through things.

Jyl B.

"Perfect care control. Recommended for email marketing"

What do you like best?

I like the interface and having moved. Very good tool for email marketing that has worked wonders in that sense with my company. Saving me time todo do other things and bring more internal benefits. Explanation of all point of strenghts. The platform is very easy to use with all the latest features. Value for money very fast activation

What do you dislike?

I would prefer it to be more mail thanks just 200 at a time. The template option selection is less as well. The only con is that you cannot try all the functions without upgrading your account. The analytics features are not at par with other softwares. It's not a good choice for marketers who don't know HTML. And the minor issues never bothered really when compared with the price. the process of sending our weekly emails. The basic plan doesn't include mailchimp integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this software, it is very good if you do not want to waste time and effort, and especially money, you can use it in conjunction with all the sofwares, so that it is flexible and useful.

I have saved time. Great support that walks you through each step in setting up. I am solving the problem of sending mass communication. So far they are the best till now for my Business at least. Generate sales and leads for company product using email campaigns. connecting with my list and having respond to my products and purchasing my products is amazing and greatThe delivery rate and open rate is amazing. I am not an expertise with email marketing but this allows me to do my job and move on with the rest of my day

Todd D.

"Great alternative to other email marketing management systems"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, easy to navigate, and it has the tools and features we need to support our business' growth and subscription base.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have the user-base of MailChimp and therefore the large community attached to a system of that scale, but it is a growing product and one of the top out there, but can feel lacking in some features and community support in some respects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think you should give Moon Mail a try and see if the layout, user-interface, and price all fit your business' requirements, but do give it some time to get to know the layout, tabs, and features before making a decision.

We were able to keep track of our email subscriptions, clients, and frequency of contact with the data provided through campaigns, and use this information for remarketing or unsubbing those that do not interact.

Moe O.

"Free Forever"

What do you like best?

I love the way the service allows its users to explore all the options by having a free to use basic mode with all the features you really need and not just a not-so-usable, trimmed version of it.

What do you dislike?

You're not able to change the default email sender in the free version, i guess that's fine considering it is free and doesn't require a credit card, but it can be

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The starter's package is really accesible and effective, lets the user run a full small campaign for free.

mass marketing campaigns, user engagement communications, mass cold campaigning

Ana Haydeé L.

"Felt like computer programming...very intimidating"

What do you like best?

The name because I thought it would resonate with my market, which is comprised of people who are into astrology, tarot, and other esoteric topics.

What do you dislike?

I found the design page to be really intimidating because it looked like a programming terminal and I know little to nothing about how to manage that. I know that some people would prefer that kind of open control but I'd prefer a drag and drop system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe have a drag and drop option and an advanced option for those like me who aren't as literate in programming.

Like I said, I was unsure of how to start because everything looked intimidating and difficult. I felt like I needed to take a few programming courses just to be able to even get started. No benefits :/

"Good features and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The aim for myself and our company was to have a very simple to use and easy to understand mass email system. We are new to using the method of promotion and can recommend this for those making a start, yet wanting to maintain a professional impression.

What do you dislike?

Pricing for free level a bit low for the number of emails that could be sent. We also use Salesforce and really would like this solution to be able to integrate directly with Salesforce. This would greatly reduce the workload levels and reporting data stream. However, on balance, this is very limited on most platforms

Few teething uses. The first time we have campaigns of this type for our company.

Shane M.

"Moonmail is good if you're not in a hurry."

What do you like best?

It's simple to use, and if you know how to design you own emails, make your own segments, etc -- it's a fairly priced product.

What do you dislike?

The long wait times to get lists approved, if you're coming in from another CRM. Waiting 24 hours to validate your account, so you can change your "Sender" email is a little excessive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient. Have some experience using other CRM's.

Trying to save money versus what we spend on Mailchimp. We'll see how it goes.

Ed U.

"interesting email marketing service"

What do you like best?

- Interesting pricing model, as well as very cheap in some situations

- The better your reputation the cheaper it gets

What do you dislike?

The free plan is kinda useless, it allows to store 2k subscribers, but in you can send an email to only 10 of them per campaign. And it doesn't have DKIM and SPF configuration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you can sustain a good reputation if you are sending a lot of emails per month.

Not overpaying when sending campaign not often.

C

"Only people with lots of patience can work with it."

What do you like best?

1. The idea of using AWS Lambda functions.

2. Creating an eco system which can work with other services being offered by AWS.

3. Pricing.

What do you dislike?

1. Implementation is not user friendly.

2. People tend to miss lot of information that you are providing.

3. The UX should be more explanatory.

4. Contexts of the users are already established (Right in the Campaigning window, "Send" button is disabled, the reason of why it is disabled is unknown to the user until and unless they contact support, this can be made easy. I understand that you have provided them all in opening page panel, but as a user I expect them to appear when I fail.

5. Certain time's the updated data is not being shown. (I deleted a recipient, but I still see that recipient, if you have soft deleted it then instead of status colour code them).

6. I wish you let the customer specify his own AWS dynamo DB the way how he can specify his own AWS SES account( I believe that's what you are using as well ) so that there no restrictions on number recipients he can have in your system. and customers can have their data with them.

7. Unsubscribe cloud function should be provided.

8. I am unsure about this feature, let the customer create his own headers so that he can specify unsubscribe headers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have patience, stop using traditional stuff. Start looking at protecting your cliental by demanding eco system as a service and not SaaS.

I don't have to use traditional mailing systems like MailChimp etc. which costs dearly.

Dovid K.

"Good App For Campaigns"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use. Beats all the confusing other apps, where u need to be hand held to figure out what is going on. Very afforadle

What do you dislike?

I have not found too much to dislike since it is so simple to use. The api though is not in all my apps i use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try and see

I needed a solution other than mailchimp to easily do marketing. Fast setup to make the lists

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Moonmail is user-friendly with a great interface. The shifting of my newsletter to various groups is easy.

What do you dislike?

The price is pretty high based on the number of subscribers. It would be good to only be charged for actual, active subscribers than the total of both unsubscribed and subscribed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product and good customer service. A chat person is always available to help me out whenever I have a question even outside of normal business hours. Quick responses too in getting my problem solved.

Ease of use when putting together and sending out an author newsletter for all my readers. Takes the hassle out of having to do individual emails.

Oskar G.

"Simple setup and good value"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to setup a subscriber list and newsletter template and that the price is better than competitors like Mailchimp.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that I was forced to sign up with Gmail, and cannot store my recipients on a free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out, it's easy to setup

Newsletter for software product announcements. Received increased engagement and sales thanks to marketing campaigns.

gofur t.

"fast email service"

What do you like best?

very simple, fast and great service for email marketting, and this fery greatfull service on the world

What do you dislike?

registration, integration and junk mail to some profider, if trial account is same with premium account, this very nice and great, fast service and fast respon for costomer service, and this help me to improve my service to great

Recommendations to others considering the product:

trial account same with premium account this nice for me and for my client and for futhur service this great jobs, and i think this service is nice

email marketing making easy and solved my problem, and mybe sms service greatfull, like smpp service and other

Madina A.

"You’ll be recommending this, too, after you try! "

What do you like best?

Excellent interface and platform with amazing customer service, which usually seems to be a problem with similar services. Eases communication, helps with optimization of your productivity and engages your audience! What else can you wish for? Plus, there’s a trial which is an excellent taster

What do you dislike?

Quite a learning curve for “not so tech savvy” users and can be quite overwhelming

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won’t regret this experience

Multi channel outreach from one platform has actually been a challenge. We’ve realized that we can capture all lead communications in one place and analyze our own gaps for future which wasn’t obvious earlier

"Basic email tool"

What do you like best?

There isn't much about this tool that I like. It's the worst email tool I have ever used. Being in digital marketing for the past decade, I've used a lot of different email tools.

What do you dislike?

Lacking features that I consider basic for an email tool: subject line testing, auto-resends, helpful and prompt customer service. Also, it says that Moonmail has automations. We have never been able to make them work.

We can send emails. The deliverability is questionable.

Since it's not a robust tool, we send basic newsletter campaigns. Our lifecycle emails and automations are on another platform.

nolan h.

"Fast Validations."

What do you like best?

Moon mail is great. I use them mainly for validation emails but some times use their mass email services.

What do you dislike?

The ui could be improved its almost too simple a little more customablity would be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great solution for validations as well as email subsribers.

I am currenlty try to solve a validation problem with my current project. I used to be doing all the validation server side but relized its just too much to handle so I am currently trying to switch to moonmail to make it easier on me.

Rodrigo A.

"I've tested a lot of platforms"

What do you like best?

MoonMail is really friendly to use. I used a lot of different platforms, but I love how easy is to create and manage campaigns and lists

What do you dislike?

Automation should be limited free, and I had some trouble to import large lists more than 100k names

The list management and tagging users

Josue B.

"Great app "

What do you like best?

the application is excellent to generate beautiful and professional emails, in my company we use it every day to send emails to customers, promotions and releases .. is a "most have" in any company.is incredibly easy to use. Even if you have minimal design experience, no coding experience, etc., it's very simple to design a great looking email.

What do you dislike?

Practically nothing, if you have the basic skills of design this is your app

Practically nothing, if you have the basic skills of design this is your app

"I have used other similar services such as mailchimp, moonmail was the easiest to use"

What do you like best?

MoonMail is easy to get started with and it has all of the features I am looking for. I really appreciate the different pricing plans, I don't see switching to another service any time soon.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more video tutorials as that is the fastest way for me to learn. I prefer that then to reading a manual.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a free trail, it's quite easy to get started with

Designing my emails is really easy and required little code

Manmeet C.

"Moon Mail has been great for my kickstarter"

What do you like best?

I'm using Moon Mail for my kickstarter campaign and it's been very helpful, given gmails sending limits.

What do you dislike?

Moon mail has a high monthly cost but it can be justified.

victory e.

"Moonmail Simplicity is a go!"

What do you like best?

I like how simple the system was built and designed especially for newbies like me, I think it's cool to go with when you don't have that much of a techie background. It's simplistic enough for anyone.

What do you dislike?

I think the pricing should be reviewed and made more affordable for nearly anyone of all budget.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Moonmail is one of the most simplistic email solutions out there, you won't go wrong with them.

I do email marketing

Paul-Octavian V.

"Simple enough "

What do you like best?

What I like the best from Moon Mail is the way it is organized. It looks simple enough to use and I do find the features easily inside the menus, so this is a plus.

What do you dislike?

The last helpful thing is the interface. I would like it to be much intuitive to use.

This is just what I like.

Easy, straightforward campaigns at my fingertips. That get made in half an hour. Who wants this?

Akhil D.

"fast and effective"

What do you like best?

MoonMail is a far more powerful tool out of many tools which I've tried, its priced reasonably for all the services I require for my business. Autoresponder and unlimited campaigns are the best parts.

What do you dislike?

I really can't find any cons. all the features are dope and just one thing... new features must be added often listen to the community and create a forum if possible

None to be honest.

"Review of MoonMail"

What do you like best?

MoonMail can't be easier to use. The email campaign output is simple and straightforward. The user-friendly drag and drop editor allows me pick out the best template fit for my needs and wants. There are many professional email template and designs to choose from, so there is not shortage of creativity.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is sometimes my emails would end up in my spam folder. That is something that MoonMail can improve on: to prevent important retrieving mail does not end up in spam.

Working on a large volunteer-based events, making mass emailing easier is always a plus. MoonMail does just that: making emailing multitudes of people easier.

"Amazing service and price"

What do you like best?

It's easy, reliable and has an amazing price. If you have an AWS account, i highly recommend it.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, it only allows sending though AWS, if you get yours closed, you're gonna have to look somewhere else.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you just go ahead and give it a try. An AWS account is free to create and amazon SES is the cheapest way to send email available in the market.

Price is really good compared to what I was paying with Mailchimp. It has same features, a lovely interface, support that is really helpful and has a fast response time.

Also it allows sender authentication.

J. Allen W.

"A good mail management system! "

What do you like best?

The overall look and feel of the UI made it easy for our staff to work with.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked to see a little more options in templates for the free version. Or at minimum, inclusion of the ability to build it yourself rather than have it as a template.

The overall communications strategy of my department is based around email. So it’s imperative!

Sumant V.

"Best mail service out there"

What do you like best?

It is very useful for business purpose .also it's provides unlimited email so that make no limit.it gives many features

What do you dislike?

I don't find any cons and error but thr first time using it little bit confusing for me to yse

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for Best email advertising so go for it

Many emails service is very expensive but it gives many features in less price

"Spectacular"

What do you like best?

So far looks promising. Fingers crossed, hopefully it's our permanent solutionDemo looks good. Signing up for a Pro account now, lets see how it works after 2 months.

What do you dislike?

I don't find any cons and error but the first time using it little bit confusing for me to see it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MoonMail is a very good email service that will help us to increase our email revenues.Very easy to use for everyone and I really like the segmentation tools. I love the product.

Easily set up. Good with drag and drop design. All main features included as compared to price.

UA
User in Alternative Medicine

"UNLIMITED emailing...need I say more??????"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can send unlimited emails. I have looked at all the other competitors out there and they all are very expensive to buy "credits" and most do not let you send more than 120,000 emails in a month or less. With Moon Mail, you can send unlimited emails for one low price! I love it!

What do you dislike?

At first it can be somewhat confusing, but after a few set ups and help from customer service it was pretty easy to do.

Most email services are just to expensive, but this is only $24 per month, WOW!

Benedict B.

"This could be a contender"

What do you like best?

Simple and quick to use. Unlike gmail who are always trying to upsell you.

What do you dislike?

A few more features would be good but not a deal breaker. I believe they're in development.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep on keeping on.

In this day of so many passwords that will only increase due to so many paranoid big companies this is what we want.

"Needs to be more flexible for affiliate marketing business"

What do you like best?

I love the platform for its simplistic layout and ease of use. You can open the web app and start using it without needing direction

What do you dislike?

Not so friendly to affiliate marketing. I wish autoresponder would realize it is a legit business model and let us do our own thing

It made it simple to choose another niche

"Use Mailchimp"

What do you like best?

Moonmail is similar to mailchimp but i didnt see any benefits over using Moonmail over Mailchimp.

What do you dislike?

it wasnt as intuitive and certainly had its limitations. it just wasnt as well laidout as mailchimp

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would look into other mail clients than MoonMail.

we didnt really solve any issues with our business, as we just went with another brand.

Mohammed T.

"My Honest Review"

What do you like best?

the sending of emails that go directly to the inbox was a dream before i know about MoonMail platform

What do you dislike?

nothing, i like all the features of MoonMail specially those which help me deliver emails successfully

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i advice you to take an action now and move to MoonMail

delivery of emails and the automatic bounce processor feature

"Really amazing service-best email marketing software"

What do you like best?

MoonMail is ready for your scale. From the smallest Saas apps to the largest enterprises, MoonMail was built with scale in mind. It handles transactional emails very well, and is relatively simple to integrate into your Amazon SES or product workflow.

What do you dislike?

Functionality can be limited in interesting ways depending on your free plan. On the most basic paid plans, several code features are just missing. Login issue too when you try to log with google + or Facebook

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really amazing service if you want to send mass email marketing

Mass mail marketing

Julia A.

"Very basic tool - only for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Simple interface, quite similar to Mailchimp

What do you dislike?

Very basic tool with limited features, would recommend only to small business with very basic needs

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would recommend Moonmail only to very small businesses with easy-to-manage email list.

We're using Moonmail to reach out to our customer base, but frequently run into errors or limits.

Nicole R.

"Great tool for businesses in the technology world"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly and easy to navigate and customize no matter what type of business vendor you are.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at this time. It is a very business friendly product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try at least. it will be worth it

None. Workflow is so much more efficient and easier

AI
Administrator in Internet

"One of the best email software I have ever used"

What do you like best?

Moonmail is a simple and efficient tool. I have little knowledge of design and it didn't take long for me to come up with a great design for my newsletters.

What do you dislike?

The lists take quite a lot of time to get approved. I was using another service and it seems faster in terms of getting account validated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep going. You are doing amazing

Most tools I have used cost me a lot of money. MailChimp is quite expensive and I can save a ton of money using MoonMail

I
Internal Consultant

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

There are plenty nice features that make sending campaigns a breeze.

What do you dislike?

So far I have found nothing I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the free trial.

It has provided me with alternative tools to try where previous ones were ineffective.

Raymond L.

"MoonMail"

What do you like best?

The email templates are pretty nice, and I enjoy their ease of us

What do you dislike?

Templates are a bit limiting, with regards to customization. Number of emails sent could be broadened a bit

Sending nice looking email campaigns!

Nakita M.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to market and follow emails. It makes email campaigns much more simple.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike the service at this point in time.

It’s easier to send out emails, allows me to keep track.

Ahmed A.

"Good service"

What do you like best?

The interface is quite simple and friendly and easy to use.

Good delivery rates to inbox.

What do you dislike?

Some bugs in the website

Some emails were not sent

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it's a great service

Email marketing without amazon

Angeleen W.

"MoonMail Review"

What do you like best?

I liked that it was intuitive on adding content

What do you dislike?

I did not like that if you did not press 'Save' it did not save

I communicated marketing updates for a game

UF

"Easy setup and great results."

What do you like best?

Its easy setup and clean interface make it a strong competitor for other popular email marketing tools. From creating sender list to sending a campaign takes hardly 25minuts here.

What do you dislike?

They should have more category wise templates. It will become easy for users to find best option for them.

It helps me to send newsletters for updating clients about market news. I got very good response from my clients because of those newsletters.

"MoonMail is my new Go to for email campaigns"

What do you like best?

Easier to use than MailChimp and much better pricing too!

What do you dislike?

I wish the free account had more features

I use MoonMail as an alternative to MailChimp

Agency

"Perfect for simplicity"

What do you like best?

The many features are great and the use of SES is perfect to most needs.

What do you dislike?

Lack of transactional support and automation. Perhaps a little too simple for larger and more in depth marketing professionals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great alternative with a higher level of integration than more expensive rivals.

We're not. Our use was on a trial basis and instead opted for Sendgrid.

Learn more about MoonMail

MoonMail Videos

Learning about MoonMail?

* We monitor all MoonMail reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
3.9