123FormBuilder Reviews & Product Details

123FormBuilder Overview

What is 123FormBuilder?

123FormBuilder is a versatile and user-friendly web form builder that helps organizations and individuals in over 185 countries build forms, surveys, polls, and quizzes without having to write a single line of code. More than 1.9 million users utilize 123FormBuilder to collect data, optimize internal processes and complete payments online. You can select from a variety of third-party apps and payment gateways that you can integrate with your web form, such as PayPal, MailChimp, Square, Stripe, Authorize.Net, SalesForce, and the list goes on. 123FormBuilder has built dedicated form building apps for Wix, SalesForce, Shopify, Weebly, Hootsuite, BigCommerce and WordPress. Use the simple drag & drop interface to add the fields that you require, set up custom email notifications, configure your form with many advanced features and distribute it on multiple channels with ease. For online payments, 123FormBuilder's advanced order form settings include the ability to create custom calculations, add coupon codes, use markups and discounts, and customize the payment summary. Our dedicated customer support is always active in providing the best technical assistance when needed. We help you get results when it comes to using 123FormBuilder.

123FormBuilder Details
German, English, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish

123FormBuilder is a web based form and survey builder with a drag and drop editor, that allows people and businesses to easily create any type of form, without needing coding skills. It’s focused on usability and integration with popular 3rd party apps.

123FormBuilder
2008
Timisoara, Romania
@123formbuilder
989 Twitter followers

123FormBuilder Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the 123FormBuilder community
Have you used 123FormBuilder before?

123FormBuilder Reviews

Showing 51 123FormBuilder reviews
Already have 123FormBuilder?
Co-founder & CEO
What do you like best?

Nothing at all. 0/10 would not recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Let's talk about 123FormBuilder's scam of a lifetime deal from only 4 months ago. It was to their "gold" plan.

Let's compare the gold plan they asked us to buy to their new free plan.

Lifetime deal plan

-500 MB of storage

-3 rule maximum

-No webhooks

New free plan since the lifetime deal

-10 GB of storage

-Unlimited rules

-Unlimited webhooks

When I asked them to honor updates included they responded by saying that they were honoring updates of the gold plan - which they no longer sell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be less of a terrible company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing, they just wasted my time and stole my money in a blatant money grab 4 months after their lifetime deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Court Programmer I
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to build your forms with this application, it also integrates very seamlessly with WIX for when you want to build/create secured/encrypted forms especially for when you are handling PII. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about this application is how some of the features are not mentioned as far as what membership level you have to be at to get said features. The main and primary concern for my organization was an SSL protected form, I went initially with the gold membership which initially i believed to include this but then after purchasing this for a few hundred dollars found that the next level up was required to get SSL protection, This wasn't made clear at all during the selling process, gold had plenty of monthly submissions and available forms to be created for our need but it was very sneaky to not include premium features and be open and clear about what all is and isn't included with the paid plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a secure easy to use formbuilder application I would recommend this application, just look into the pricing carefully and what features that are included with each tier before deciding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are in the process of digitizing our Jury Trial Forms as well as still offering mailed questionnaires. Since starting to work with this application we have found multiple other uses for it. My main appreciation of this is that it integrates with our page I have built within WIX and it is secured to keep any PII confidential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Easy to use, lots of great starting templates, complete visual customizations to keep the form looking "on brand" to match the site. Great API connections as well, we have our account connected to various integration points. Being able to iframe in the form on our site, allows us to constant update and optimize the form from the dashboard, and publish the changes to the site instantly. Super easy!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Had a few times where the form had some processing issues, but the tech support chat was very helpful and resolved the issue pretty quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This has been a fantastic resource for us so far, so much so, that we have actually signed up another client to use this same system for their form needs, and added in additional forms to capture product reviews as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Custom designed products - customers fill out the form, sizes, colors, and image uploads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

Superb features and an intuitive interface. Our students get to submit, Assessments, Exams and Reviews on our website. Looks good on mobile view, plus students get emails to remind them to complete their work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No issues here, I'm writing this review just to say thanks for a superb product that has helped my business enormously over the last 3 years. Please convey this message to the lead developer: Kudos! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We run an online/eLearning training academy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am so used to free services' customer support being dismissive and uncaring. And really, I can't blame them most of the time. Whens the last time you ever got a hold of someone from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or whatever else? And if you did, did they actually help you in any way? Probably not. Even Lyft and Uber is impossible to work with. But 123 Form Builder, even if you are not subscribed to their service and using their free features, are incredibly helpful, kind, willing to go back and forth with you, explain things like a human with an actual heart and brain, and accept both positive and negative feedback. They didn't even ask me to write a review until after I complimented them several times, which goes to show that they want their reviews to be organic, natural, truthful. In fact their support makes me *want* to pay for the service even though I don't really need it (yet)! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are things about their form customization, templates, etc., that are a little wonky. But they understand exactly how they work, and will help you navigate any of the wonkiness. This wonkiness is simply just a little bit of user-unfriendliness. It will probably continue to be improved upon. And it's possible I was experiencing it partially because I am using the free version. It's hard to leave a negative criticism for this company...my only complaint is that it's not perfect. But what is! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Loading a template, customizing it, and saving it, can get a little confusing. You may notice things aren't seeming to save, or you might notice that when you go to edit your saved template, settings you may have already set don't seem to show up. It takes a little getting used to, but if you have trouble, just ask their technical support team to help you.

The "Match Site" feature is incredibly useful, and you may not need to adjust anything after clicking on it. If there are things you need to adjust but the settings aren't available to tweak (because the 'match site' adjustments are simplified compared to the normal template adjustments), you are able to add custom CSS to your form! A tech support agent helped me with this, and I didn't even have to mess with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My 123 Form Builder form is making it so that it is easy and even enjoyable for potential clients to get in touch with me and request quotes. Ever since I installed the form, only one person has told me it didn't work, and it was partially my fault, so I fixed it right away and it's been working smoothly ever since. I didn't realize the high value of a quality form on my website would have until using 123's service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

123FormBuilder integrates with NationBuilder, and provides more robust data entry that what you can get with a stock NationBuilder site. Using NationBuilders API it inserts data into contact fields as well as applies tags to the contact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, it provided for my requirements Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

123FromBuilder allows me to quickly set up forms in NationBuilder with custom fields. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Corina is A-1. Knowledgeable, patient and extremely helpful. She was able to make the necessary updates to my account in real time. The The product/service helped me organize and track my forms, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic when so much more information is required from the client. Fields are abundant, super easy to apply to the form and concise. The finished form is detailed and clean with options for after submission, i.e., email to specific person, etc. The service is awesome, but the customer service is even better. Very highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not fully customizable. Would like to upload logo and font. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Streamlining the COVID-19 prescreening process. All clients entering the establishment are required to submit a form. This method of submission is ideal as it allows the clients to complete the form in their car or while waiting outside. The staff can determine ahead of the appointment if it is safe for the client to enter or if a reschedule is necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

Easy to use, very intuitive and the customer service I received from Corina was exceptional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I thought it was pretty easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compared to other products, this takes the cake. Very user friendly and you'll receive quick and quality customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

allowing form to payment integration become easy to do Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Partner
What do you like best?

I like how responsive the support team is over chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functionality is not intuitive, but I am really nit picking. This is a very minor dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Landing Page for Advertising Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I had some issues with my form and every time I contacted 123FormBuilder I instantly got a very friendly and helpful response! I will definitely recommend this company to anyone! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When uploading photo's it is sent as a ZIP Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had issues with my lay-out, which was fixed right away. I also had a problem with a payment to upgrade, but got resolved in minutes! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How fast and attainable support is via chat and most importantly how user-friendly the forms are and easy to build! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, there are no downsides to using 123formbuilder because I have not yet had issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simple soccer registration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The is a great company with an outstanding customer service. They are always a chat away and you have real human beings answering, no difficulty in finding the chat itself or having a love person, unlike other companies.

Their forms are great and offer many options and features. Their price is very reasonable.

I have been over 5 years with them and do not have 1 single complaint.

They keep on adding functionalities and features all the time to keep up with new standards and needs.

DEFINITELY GO with them, you will not regret it.

PS: I am not paid or incentive to write my review. Their quality is so great that I wanted to share it with other people. I love companies that really appreciate your business and actually value you and do not just say it and then nothing behind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely NOTHING that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a wonderful company. Go fo ti! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to talk to.

Always solve your problem.

Quick response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Forms are relatively simple to create and support teams are adequately responsive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

2 things (1) After using 123FormBuilder for over 3 years, all our clients received their original forms (with private data) in phishing emails. There must have been a security breach with their servers and after waiting a Month for an answer from their support we deleted our account and moved away from 123FormBuilder. They make claims of SSL and encryption however they appear to not be able to keep your data secure and protected.

(2) if you have created custom java scripts, their unannounced "upgrades" may leave your forms not functioning. It was frustrating to find they changed how FormBuilder works forcing you to rewrite all your customs forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collecting customer information for school enrolments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Fantastic customer service. Was on the chat for a few hours with a member of the support staff called Georgiana - she was very patient and helped me clear up all my issues and answered all my questions! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I use the WIX app version, and it's a little frustrating that you can't access all the features of the service within the WIX app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Forms for our staff abroad to report back to HQ. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Tech support is great - Georgiana was fantastic! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The feature I wanted was global only and could not be set to individual fields. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU OFFERED A SILVER PLAN!!! For agencies like us that are just starting out and the GOLD PLAN is too large of a jump. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I create websites for clients and many times you need more than the 10 free fields Wix offers. 123FormBuilder offers a very robust and easy to learn/use form function. I'm learning as I go, but tech support was also very helpful.

I'll be using 123FormBuilder on many other client's sites! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I love how easy and versatile the form builder is. They offer the ability to create a form for every possible situation. Start with a template or start from scratch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I do not yet know all of the possibilities that I can use the forms for, I get an idea and make it happen, and if I struggle I ask for help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like to create online games for my customers. Like scavenger hunts& treasure hunts etc. I also use the forms to register the players. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

It's the user-friendliness of the platform that permits one to create really professional forms in no time at all Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am struggling with getting the analytics on the reports to be more user-friendly though Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Several

Use it to do surveys with my staff ; log activities ; archive outputs, recruit staff (begining now) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

Amazing customer service. Alexandra helped me with a cookies issue and was very persistent and quick to respond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some intermittent challenges with logging on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Provides a free membership form for new members to sign up to our charity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

- Easy to design screens. Drag and drop fields, rearrange them as needed.

- Multilanguage - this is the primary reason why selected this product.

- Ability to create your own subdomain – white label

- Use your own SMTP server which is great to minimize SPAM issues. They are knowledgeable, polite and follow through with the issues.

- Great variety of field types

- Save and Resume later is great

- Good integration with other tools such as Zappier.

- Plenty of examples to get you started.

- Mobile friendly

- PDF rendering of the form works great

- SMS Notifications

- Form branching

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

IMPORTANT NOTE: These issues have been shared with the vendor in December 2018. They have acknowledged them and promised to fix in future releases.

- Once an issue has been found, there is no way to tell when it will be resolved. They don’t appear to have a helpdesk system in place.

- Documentation, blogs are not up-to-date with the latest version. So this can be very frustrating as you can’t follow the examples.

-When passing values from one form to another, mobile numbers, long text fields will not carry forward. Same with Mobile numbers

- Computed fields only allow for numerical calculations. You can’t create a field and add a simple string calculation. You have to do it via Javascript and get into development.

- Purchasing credits for things like rendering to PDF is simply a joke. This is a standard feature for many form vendors.

- Form rules are someone basic. They don’t have ways to group fields into sections, hide pages, skip pages when conditions are met.

- There is no way to mask numbers, so writing numbers with many digits is very difficult for users..

- Many currencies are not available.

- Repeatable content field type continues to be in BETA mode. It has been like that for months. This feature is standard in many other vendors.

- When adding multiple attachments, the form converts them into one single ZIP file.

- Passing values from one form to another is very tricky. You need know HTML and be very familiar with exposing HTML code on the browser.

- There is no audit logs, email logs, or garbage collector. If you make a change, it is instant and you can’t undo.

- You need to contact support to see why emails were not sent. The lack of logging is incredible and there should be a way to see what happened.

- There is no way to turn off validation while testing. So you can have fill out the forms over and over again.

- If a user accidently clicks back In the browser, the full content is LOST. There should be a warning that you are leaving the form and to save it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't follow the documentation, it is not current and can be frustrating.

Don't be afraid to contact support - very friendly, but work from EU hrs.

You might need some Javascript and CSS experience if you need to customize more.

Stay away from hiding/showing fields. It is very tricky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The form is very complex with many fields and needed to look very professional. The field types offered satisfied most of our needs. They even have a Google Map field that had exactly what we needed to pin the exact location of events. We also needed to be fully bilingual (French/English). So users can switch back and forward and also autodetect the browser default language. We needed to be white label so there won't be any reference to 123formbuilder in the domain or email. The SMTP settings were perfect to avoid SPAM errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can use a template and edit it to your liking or you can drag & drop so easily. They have many options to choose from Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited number of uses on free plan and have to pay for payment integration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just getting client information to see how we can do better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Director
What do you like best?

I like that it has a free feature that allows you to try it out before you get started with a paid version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limited integrations that it has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it if you want the free version, but if you need a better one I would suggest Google forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to make an embeddable form for my organization's website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Easy to upgrade I. Our busy season and downgrade to the free account during our slow months. User friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Software is great for our purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product feedback, collecting mailing addresses, and sales leads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Designer/Online Media Consultant
What do you like best?

I really like that I can easily customize the forms to match my clients' websites exactly. Also, there are so many options available regarding fields - what, where, how many, radio button, dropdown, etc. One of my clients especially like the ability to have an email sent not only to their business, but to the person filling out the form as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that we had the option for auto fill, but not by using LinkedIn (nothing against LinkedIn - I like it, but not everyone uses it, and so not all of the staff can auto fill their pay forms.) I vote for auto-fill for all! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As I mentioned in what I like best, my client really wanted their staff to receive a copy of the form they submit for pay. Their old form builder could not do that. Also, their old form builder could not be customized to match their website. 123FormBuilder is superior! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder/Director
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

Easy to create and edit forms... easy to understand... very user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have three people designated to receive the form submissions. In the beginning we were getting them... all of them. Then... all of a sudden... we stopped getting all of them. One of us would get a submission and the other two wouldn't... or none of us would get the submission at all and would have to log in to 123 to get the submissions. OR... all of us would get the form. There is no consistency and 123 has been no help... telling us it's on our end... and we know it's not. We have been round and round with them... with our IT person giving suggestions to them... yet they continue to say it's us. So, every day, we log in to 123 to see if we have any submissions other than the ones we've received because we cannot trust that we are getting them all. We've gotten used to doing this, but shouldn't have to considering we are paying this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't trust that you are receiving all of your submissions via email. Log into 123 every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wondered why I hadn't done this a long time ago. I was actually having people email me and then I would send them Word documents for them to complete and then email back to me. Finally, I bit the bullet and started creating on-line forms thru 123FormBuilder which was an app on Wix.com (where I have my website). The benefits have been huge in saving us tons of time and effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Accuracy, I never experience any discrepancy in forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Organization of forms is not very organized. UI is starting to feel outdated compared to competitive form builders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for chiropractor, dentist, etc. if UI is important, keep looking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead capture. Can quickly set up an event specific form in about 30 seconds for trade shows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.