Commun.it Reviews & Product Details

What is Commun.it?

Commun.it - Community Management for Twitter that Makes a Difference! Commun.it dramatically improve the way you build relationships and discover leads on Twitter! It helps you to build meaningful, personal relationships through social media while focusing on your highest-value relationships (influencers, supporters, most engaged members,promising new leads...). This helps you to grow engagements, discover new leads and influential followers and build real connections that help you reach your business goals.

Commun.it Screenshots

1-25 of 57 total Commun.it reviews

Commun.it Reviews

1-25 of 57 total Commun.it reviews
Client Relation Officer

"Social Media Noob's Best Friend"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this app are the following, it organize, it makes Twitter more fun to use, and its easy to use. I love the "DAILY PILL" section. It helps me and reminds me what I need to do with our Twitter account on daily basis.

What do you dislike?

The thing we only dislike about Commun.it, Is the opening interface there are lots of thing you see which in a way overwhelm the first time user. But once you get hold of it then things become easy. But still we would like to suggest that on the opening interface make it more less distracting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We highly recommend it to others who are looking for any apps that can manage their social media business platform especially Twitter.

It's not really a problem but more of a chance to find more business leads. And help us not to miss any chance to engage with them.

Community Manager

"Commun.it is the best social media app! "

What do you like best?

When I started using Commun.it for free in the middle of 2016, I only had 3,000 Twitter followers. The time I was involved was draining my artistic work, spending more than 2 hours on Twitter everyday.

The easy to use and the power of Commun.it app helped me to schedule my tweets and other posts on other social media platforms as Facebook, Instagram, gaining time and money. Now I have more than 84K active followers on Twitter and more than 100 Million views a month, with a total reach of 30 Million monthly users.

I don't have words to say thanks to the amazing team of this terrific app. It is the cheapest way to manage your social media marketing, and the support and innovation is 24/7. I don't need to spend thousands dollars in advertising, most of my tweets have 30K, 100K impressions without effort.

The reports they give me say all what I need and the growth pills are helping me to gain more than 5K new followers monthly.

I just say: Thank you Commun.it team!!!!!

What do you dislike?

I only dislike that the thanks new followers and those who RT was not longer in a button. You could organize groups of five new followers with a nice message, because people loves to be mentioned.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compare with other social media management apps and you will see why I prefer Commun.it

With Commun.it I gain time and money. Growing my audience in the most important social media platforms, increasing branding, and sharing what I love and want so easy. I have the best reports and metrics. My ROI is a lot better and I could offer community management services to friends and companies in my spare time. It is a real win-win relationship!!!!!

Senior Manager Marketing

"A breath of fresh air"

What do you like best?

Commun.it actually delivers on its claims. There are so many tools claiming to help business growth. But many fall short on functionality and ability commun.it is different. Rather than just prompting when to post communit provides intelligent recommendations for engagement, posting and community engagement. That I have not seen in any other product. It actually tells you when, who and how to engage and following those recommendations delivers real results.

What do you dislike?

I have been using the free plan so my dislikes are mainly based on restrictions in functionality. I set myself some goals to reach before upgrading and so far i am on traget to reach them. This is not a fully automated system. You have to put in the work to acheive the results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for guided advice backed up by real data analysis to effectively manage your twitter communuty commun.it is for you.

Building a community of 'engaged' followers was difficult it is time consuming to research and work out when and who to engage with. Commun.it does this for you and clearly shows the results. And data and sets up the engagement so you can complete in a press of a button.

Healthcare Assistant
Staffing and Recruiting

"A life saver "

What do you like best?

Commun.it has really simplified my Twitter interactions, I'm able to keep track of who has interacted with my contact and I can easily connect with people who fit into my niche (thanks to the recommendations). It's also great at filtering out people who are essentially ghost followers which is so important when you're trying to grow your brand/ following on twitter so you can focus on those who are actually taking the time to interact with you and what you post.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I don't like. The only thing I'm not too keen on is the via Common.it but that can easily be removed by upgrading which is a small price to pay for all that is included

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it you won't regret it!

It has helped me keep track of my mentions and interactions. As well as the chance to schedule content which is a life saver and means I can focus on other things.

Manager of Software Development

"Awesome Tool Has Launched My Social Media"

What do you like best?

I've used other tools in to assist me in growing my social following on Twitter, but none of them came close to the tools that commun.it offers for ensuring that I am taking the right action to grow my following. I think that alone is the best feature of the product. It's an interface I can go into and just follow their suggestions and watch my counts and engagement grow.

What do you dislike?

No fault really of theirs, but the Instagram feature was disabled due to FB reworking that API. Instagram integration was broken on my other tools.

Also, the integrations with FB is a little confusing but I am sure I will figure it out once I continue to use the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get Instagram back online. Get TubeBuddy type features into the system.

My main purpose of purchasing this tool was to use it to help boost my engagement with influencers, gain followers, and help me become more engaged with others. I think in the few days that I've used it, the number of real followers I've gained is proof the tool is working.

Private Investigator

"Commun.IT is just an awesome feature and portal"

What do you like best?

Great customer support and quite possibly the very best thing you can participate in! I love the fact that Commun.IT gathers all of my twitter followers and give me a report.

What do you dislike?

Lot's of pop-ups! - The platform really has a lot of customer perks! I will have to become a paying member to really get the most out of this platform. Lot's of "SALES" - 50% off for the next 12 hours, this bonus and that give-away, it makes it hard to know when it really is a deal or just a sales pitch.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth a try.

Makes Twitter a breeze. I really appreciate the ability to group tweet new followers and stay engaged with my tribe. Commun.IT makes the twitter game all that much more effective. I highly recommend that anyone that wants to up their game - get onboard as see what it's all about.

CEO

"Easy helper to build up a community"

What do you like best?

I started using commun.it for free three years ago and I liked it from the first moment. There is no other app for twitter that you can try out for an unlimited time and get so much out of it. There is no need to register with a credit card or similar when evaluating this service.

I like to see the list who unfollowed me recently so I can think of my tweets and rethink my postings.

I like to see who is worth following. I can find interesting accounts that match my interests that I've never found when using the core twitter app alone.

I can see who is not following back so it's possible to reconsider my own followings easily.

Commun.it is useful to build up a community and to keep in touch with them.

It is easy to use and it makes fun. Even the free version is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is the permanent question to upgrade. I understand that the service cannot exist without any paying customer and I am honestly considering to upgrade. I would do this anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is to just try it out. There is no risk and it's satisfying to test it and grow your community meanwile.

I wanted an easy tool to help me with social media. Twitter was new to me and I was wondering how to build up a community without a huge budget.

I learned a lot by just using commun.it with my smartphone and in parallel seeing my community growing.

Digital Marketing Specialist
Real Estate
(Myself Only)

"My Twitter's incomplete w/o it"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that I can publish my shout outs and relevant content at the best time as well as reach relevant influencers. It has truly helped to grow my followers and in turn my own credibility to become an influencer myself someday! The scheduler and the content suggestions are incredibly helpful.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there's a cap on how many tweets I can schedule :P

Recommendations to others considering the product:

USE IT!

I am solving my social listening deficit as well as qualified leads problem and relevant conversations. There are some conversations out there that don't really talk about my area of expertise even though they use the keywords I'm searching for. Communit has helped to solve all that and more.

Event Manager
Events Services

"Do not sit forever on the Twitter "

What do you like best?

Сommunit helps to manage social networks intelligently without spending a lot of time. Allows you to manage multiple profiles and a schedule of messages. It is possible to use daily tweets to thank the top three most active users every week. With this program, you can analyze and evaluate your efforts in social networks. With communit your data will be safe, the program does not provide anyone with your personal information. The program has good customer support.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning of work with communit you will roll, that everything is confusing and difficult, but then you will get used. The price of the program is very large, especially if you want a business version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a good opportunity to easily follow the fans of your page on Twitter and the ability to promote your products. You always with communit will be the first and the best.

Allows to develop and manage my page on Twitter. With the help of communit I found more useful people for my business. Also, the program helps me evaluate my work and compare information about my followers with the help of analytics.

Business Development Executive

"Twitter Engagement is so easy using Commun.it"

What do you like best?

Commun.it is one of my top rated twitter marketing tool .I really like seeing who is is engaging with me and how. I can also see who is "disengaging with me and consider if how I might re-engage with them.Scheduling option enables me to schedule posts in advance (also engagements, such as RT, likes and more), those come in handy when managing a community and growing.

What do you dislike?

There is not standard free version, which would be great for single users. They have the option for you to thank new followers through direct message, but I didn't realize they were going to send it with a note attached telling my new follower to use Commun.it. It seems a forced marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Commun.it is a great tool to engage them using predefined tweet template themes. A must try social media engagement software.

Manage and grow my social contacts, leads and community. I like the options, you can see who unfollowed you and their activity on Twitter right on the dashboard.

Business Owner
Entertainment

"Commun.it lifts the Wieght off my shoulders"

What do you like best?

I love so many things but if I had to choose it would be how they help you find leads to a bigger audience and get you engaged fast. They gather information on who visit's and interacts with you page/posts and what they're interested in

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say I haven't found anything to dislike yet

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Commun.it if your a busy person that doesn't have the time to do 100% of the research that may help you grow. Also if your unsure they do offer a free membership!

Helps me maintain engagement to my audience and gathers information for me to make adjustments to my pages and content

Film Critic

"My favorite Twitter manager is not without its quirks and annoyances"

What do you like best?

I love how complete the information is when reviewing engagements on Twitter. I can see everything relevant to the individual's account, including how many times we've engaged in the past and I can take action immediately from their Twitter card. (Thank, DM, mention) Commun.it also allows you to manage your DMs, which is, I think unique. You have to upgrade to the Business plan to see all your past engagements, however. (There is a free trial.)

Lots more tools are available, including finding new accounts to follow, extensive reporting and analytics, and scheduling posts. There's a Chrome extension as well.

Commun.it can also connect to LinkedIn and now Facebook. I haven't tested the utility of these connections yet.

Twitter management is just effortless with Commun.it. I enjoy using it.

What do you dislike?

Probably the thing I dislike the most is the constant request to upgrade. Even if you clear the popup messages on the bottom right, they reappear when you switch tabs. The stacked notifications can obscure the interface. This is badgering and not welcome.

There's quite a bit of duplicate information shared between tabs.

The leads section hasn't been particularly helpful so far.

The scheduling section lacks an editorial calendar, which, now that I'm used to it with SEMrush, I consider a necessity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My first choice for Twitter management.

I originally wanted a tool to help me unfollow dead account or accounts that no longer followed me, etc. But then I quickly understood how easy it was to become more engaged with followers and how to find new ones. Just a great tool really.

Founder

"Ok features. But they act very shady and customer service is terrible."

What do you like best?

Mostly their automated engagement tools as well as the ability to identify top engagers, users, and other influencers. I have used their automatically tweeting images as thank you tweets and it works great. I like their dashboard and analytics tools, they are quite thorough and worth investing more time to understand.

What do you dislike?

Even though I initially liked they cluttered dashboard, at some point it feels so hard to use. I switched from a month to month plan to an annual plan. Although I was receiving a monthly invoice, after switching they weren't able to give me an invoice arguing it was because they use a different payment provider. Even though I contacted them several times regarding this using email and twitter, their customer service is terrible! Sometimes it feels like they weren't even understanding proper English! So from a business perspective, I just lost aprox 300 usd instead of saving. Thy offered a refund, but they also penalize! Also, every time I log out and log back in, be sure to check the "Add commun.it ads to all tweets" checkbox. As they shadily will check it for you. I understand if they do this for free accounts, but for paid accounts they do too! So shady!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try a couple other tools too. There's a ton with way better customer service.

I'm trying to engage with the community, but several times I've been blocked by Twitter because of some probable aggressive following behavior. So, even if you pay, expect some resistance from Twitter. Not really sure if it's worth the risk.

Nimble Solution Partner & Ambassador
Management Consulting

"Increased Engagement from Twitter"

What do you like best?

I really like seeing who is is engaging with me and how. Is it just a follow or a "Like" or "follow". The "community Page" and "lead" page are really useful in helping you identify to engage with people and why. This feature I would suggest is why my engagement level has increased.

I am still just learning the more advance features and there is a lot of them. But it is excellent.

What do you dislike?

If you want to send the same post using different social media you have to create a separate post and "copy & paste" main content.

In many ways this is a good thing as you can then expand a 140 character Tweet into a full Facebook post.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While you can post to Facebook,and Instagram in addition to Twitter. Some features were not obvious to me and you need to explore. As Commun.it is a new app they are still developing user material such as videos etc.

I tried the "growth Plan" but quickly upgraded to the "Business Plan" and the benefits are worth the investment.

There are still a few features they could add but I am sure they are coming.

Seeing who is engaging with me and how they are doing so especially on Twitter. I can also see who is "disengaging with me and consider if how I might re-engage with them. An important relationship decision.

It saves me time in seeing why different followers are important and communicating directly with them.

It also helps me keep engaging with people by making suggested drafts of tweets to send. These can be edited before sending..

Commun.it also saves me time with scheduling posts. It also enables me to select an article to post and schedule it using it's browser extension (Chrome in my case)

My followers have increased but more importantly my engagement has increased.

CEO

"Manage your social media community like a pro! "

What do you like best?

Quick Actions tab- Where I can manage my social feeds and communities in just a few minutes. Things like, engaging users who replied or took interest in my business, Thank new followers, unfollow inactive and users who are not following me and more.

My Community- Where I can dive deeper, and get insights about the people related to me, connect to new ones, pinpoint and nurture new leads and prospects, monitor specific content items and more.

Scheduling- Enables me to schedule posts in advance (also engagements, such as RT, likes and more), those come in handy when managing a community and growing. Why scheduling matter? Their system, crawls through the social web, and automatically picks the best time to post it, yielding the highest amount of engagements and exposure.

Instagram support- One of the best tools I have found to manage, filter and examine Instgram account, through: High value members identification, Top posts, Unfollowers, followers, Consider to reply and on.

What do you dislike?

I'm not crazy about their design and UX. Could be improved.

Also, the free plan has too much limitation in my opinion, and should allow for a greater use and experience before purchasing a subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. Worked well for me.

The tool, is a major time saver, as well as allowing me to nurture and expending my community. (managing multiple Twitter account, Facebook pages and Instagram accounts for clients)

Executive Producer / Host
Non-Profit Organization Management
(Myself Only)

"Great App"

What do you like best?

Only have been using Commun.it for less than 2 weeks and I've already begun to see more engagement on my Twitter account. Like the different techniques and options that give you to help grow your social media. Definitely plan to use Commun.It to increase followers and to get a better guage on my social medai methods.

What do you dislike?

I would like the trial version to give users more options in using the product. The trial version seem to limit the use of the product.

Increase Twitter followers, and most likes and retweets on posts.

Cashier
Writing and Editing

"Run Social Media Like A Master!"

What do you like best?

I love the Twitter and Instagram options. Facebook is nice, but it doesn't have the organization as the other two. I really love the option of retweets as well as thanking followers and responding to messages faster. I love the follow and unfollow features as well making it easier to figure out who is an influencer to you or an engaged member.

What do you dislike?

I really feel the analytics on the Twitter is nice! I really wish there were analytic options on the Facebook and Instagram features as well. The Facebook feature could be cleaned up a little bit more like the other options. Otherwise, this is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely think that if you are an active blogger or social media manager, this is something you should strongly consider investing in. It simplifies life, and is a great product!

I am saving so much time by using the Commun.it program. I am able to get everything I need done in a fraction of the time.

CEO

"Super fast and very easy to use."

What do you like best?

Making my work better. Now I have more ability to contact my clients. Which is good for the company. Great tools.It is very easy to use. Very fast and really big time saver.

What do you dislike?

Great program. Of course from the first step can be difficult, but its happened because we don't know how it works. But after small time that solution will do great work for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to have a good control over reporting. Then it is better to have this software. Perfect tools which are works right. To manage profiles and more.

Very good that I have a chance to control everything at my system. I have the opportunity to grow more connection with the customers. That's really what I need.

Chief Executive Officer

"Just great!"

What do you like best?

I feel that this tool gives me the complete solution for social networks. I, as a one-person business owner, sometimes feel lost in all the social networks, so I needed a tool that could help me concentrate all of my activity and especially my followers - to be monitored and still do business.

Mostly Twitter - most of my clients are on Twitter and I feel that my control over Commun.it is 100 percent for my community in a very short time that I spend a day thanks to automated actions they give me.

So thank you Commun.it

What do you dislike?

I have not been able to understand from the beginning the use of the system in a good enough way, but with the navigation bar, everything is clearer.

Before everything, time!

I have a personal problem managing time and especially in the business, it is very difficult for me to control and more to cultivate and increase the community on a daily basis on Twitter. So this they solved me.

How - I always knew I wanted to enlarge the community I did not exactly know how but will say to the right of Communit showed me how - through the Dashbord

Content Developer

"A helpful too that made my social media marketing easy .."

What do you like best?

I came through G2crowd review website and happy to one of my regular use software listed here. Commun.it is a wonderful solution I am using to manage and grow my online community. I like it how the tool breaks Twitter conversations into "High-Value Members", "Consider to Reply", "Consider to Follow" and "Top Tweets".

What do you dislike?

There is not standard free version, which would be great for single users. I find myself having to go to my Twitter page manually to check some of the stats to make sure they are accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to engage your twitter influencers, Commun.it is a great tool to engage them using predefined tweet template themes.

We are managing our Twitter marketing using Commun.it engagement tool.

Controller

"Total Twitter Management at a Fair Price"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can do everything I need to do to manage my Twitter account right inside the app. Plus, they constantly provide me with new insights and leads to follow up on, taking the guesswork out of managing my account.

What do you dislike?

A better interface for published posts would be nice. You can't always tell what the post was about without clicking on it, especially for image only posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have found it to be best for Twitter

My Twitter management and engagement. The benefit is better engagement in less time.

Technical Architect

"Do not go anywhere near them!"

What do you like best?

Their tool is "OK" but the bugs and issues with it means that its more of a liability than a benefit.

What do you dislike?

It's a very shady company, try and find an address or even telephone number? nothing on their website this should ring alarm bells and a clear breach of EU law but thats just the start. I registered with one credit card I then changed my credit card and they system showed my new credit card had been registered but they still charged my previous card. Support just replies with pre-canned emails without actually answering your questions and takes forever to reply. The system would randomly send automated tweets out using your account details yet all the automated tweets were deactivated. The feature that sent an automated private message after someone follows you would send sometimes 3 or 4 duplicate messages over the period of several days. Then the moment i cancelled my subscription I started to get mailbombed from people saying they were my account manager and I could get 75% off (yet just hours ago I cancelled?!).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't use it!

None now. Go with ANY other solution. It is good at collating tweets/social together but even there recommendations for un-following etc just didn't make any sense. The automation of sending tweets is good in theory but doesn't work properly.

Blogger
Internet

"A must have Twitter Engagement and Analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Commun.it is a wonderful solution I am using to manage and grow my online community.. I really love the option of retweets as well as thanking followers and responding to messages faster. Twitter conversations into "High-Value Members", "Consider to Reply", "Consider to Follow" and "Top Tweets" makes this tool a unique option to increase engagement.

What do you dislike?

I really wish there were analytic options on the Facebook and Instagram features as well. There is not standard free version, which would be great for single users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am managing our Twitter marketing using Commun.it . I am saving so much time by using the Commun.it program.

We are managing our Twitter marketing using Commun.it effectively.

Foundress and Creative Director
Public Relations and Communications

"Too Spammy and Aggressive"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of set up and getting it connected to my Twitter accounts was easy. They have some great features that made it easy to see who my brand ambassadors are and they even recommend people to respond to that engaged with me on Twitter. Easy to like and comment on their dashboard to send to my Twitter page. They also have a monitoring tool that allows you to monitor hashtags.

What do you dislike?

Way too spammy and aggressive. That aggressiveness turns me off. It's like Yelp calling me every single day to pay for ads. Commun.it kept sending out tweets to my engagers recommending them to use Commun.it. They have the option for you to thank new followers through direct message, but I didn't realize they were going to send it with a note attached telling my new follower to use Commun.it. That actually created a problem since I'm in PR and I'm getting blocked from DM. Be careful when using this software. I prefer softwares that don't do that. There are plenty of social media softwares that allow you to use their free trial without all the spamminess and aggressiveness.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be careful when using Commun.it or you can be blocked or come off spammy and people will unfollow you. Perhaps only the paid version is worth it, that is if they remove all their attachments with Commun.it on all your messages and tweets. I haven't tried the paid version yet, but my experience was more of a headache and I tried it for 3 days. I should have known since my friend sent it to me via Direct Message and he didn't do it himself, commun.it did.

Easy to use and connect to your social media accounts. I like you can see who unfollowed you and their activity on Twitter right on the dashboard. You can whitelist profiles and they even offer suggestions on people to unfollow. They also have suggestions of people to follow. Very easy to manage the way their dashboard is set up. A monkey can figure it out. Easy to track engagement and who I need to respond to via DM and tweets. Even has a section Consider to Thank. They have a new Business Intelligence feature showing tweets to consider retweeting that are positive (tweets people mentioned you in that would be great to share) and Negative Tweets so you know to handle that immediately. You can also monitor hashtags or your competitors, which is awesome.

Executive
Real Estate

"Great service to create more Visibility to you and your Brand"

What do you like best?

Reminds me what and who to connect with every day. It allows one to reach beyond what one normally could, would, or should do daily.

Furthermore, you learn from others who are using the site daily.....thanks.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features can be a bit confusing at times...I would like some webinars or videos to share and to explain the tools to benefit more going forward ... Overall, I love the system...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes... I recommend them to my team and my 400+ agents here in the Boston area... the challenge for most is they do not understand the need to stand out in their business...

Creating more visibility to our LAER Brand and MYRANDOMACTSOFCARDNESS and reaching more eyeballs... we are enjoying the platform

Commun.it Features

9.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Social Media Management Category
Do you work for Commun.it?