Publer Reviews & Product Details

What is Publer?

Publer is a virtual Superhero that allows you to collaborate, schedule & analyze your Facebook posts, Tweets & LinkedIn updates. Coming soon for Instagram, Pinterest, Google My Business & YouTube. Besides basic manual scheduling, Publer can schedule your posts for you based on a posting schedule you get to predefine. Tired of scheduling your posts one by one? Easily create, upload & (auto) schedule them in bulk. Recurring posts? Yup, all covered! Publer can automatically add your logo to every photo & video you share on Social Media, as well as add your signature to every post. A effortless way to increase your brand awareness. Last but not least, what's the point of having a social presence if you don't know how you're doing? Thanks to Publer Analytics you can see how your social accounts and your posts are performing across multiple social networks from the same spot. Some Superheroes save lives, others give them back!

Publer Screenshots

Publer Reviews

1-17 of 17 total Publer reviews
Janator
(Myself Only)

"Publer is The BEST Scheduler I have used in 4 years!"

What do you like best?

I have tried EVERY type of scheduler that is out there for the past 4 YEARS and None can touch how awesome Publer is!

I use this App mainly For Facebook pages and groups, But you can have Twitter,LinkedIn, Google Business,Pintrest! And More coming soon! This is the scheduler for you! Publer has a Bulk Feature ,auto posting, auto scheduling, Can schedule post to single or multiple accounts.And that’s not even the tip of the ice berg as they say!

Publer gets better and better day by day! The support team alone is worth it! They respond Asap which is awesome cuz a lot of competition takes a day or two.

The Plans are reasonably priced, you can choose how many accounts, if you want team members or just you. I will ONLY recommend Publer to anybody whos has social media accounts! Trust me you will love it!

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing this is the best one out there! You will NOT find a better Scheduler for you social media accounts! From facebook to Twitter to LinkedIn to Pintrest and more coming! Trust me you will love it and There is No Issues to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you dont atleast give this a try you are wasting your time!

Saves me time with running my socail media accounts so i spend less time scheduling and more time getting things done

Managing Director

"Best social media tool on the market"

What do you like best?

So easy to use, CSV bulk upload capability, constant improvements and feature enhancements, flexible licensing. I also like how the roadmap is very clear, with the development team, support team and user base all part of story to how the product grows. They regularly vote on features and users can select which suits them best. There is so much in the pipeline, it remains exciting.

What do you dislike?

Just the CSV upload mechanism template, but very minor and will be improved in future releases. I need to submit a feature improvement on this, but the team are already working on improvements, including a recent adjustment to the dropbox mechanism, which does an auto correct on dropbox file links automatically to save the user have to work around it. Very smart.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Much better than a lot of the bigger brands (such as Hootsuite), offering a simpler, cleaner and error free structure where it's easy to navigate and not get lost when using.

300% improvement in speed of scheduling social media marketing content per week. So quick to schedule and extremely flexible. I now spend 1 hour per week, instead of 4 hours per week, scheduling, so I can focus on content creation as opposed to scheduling and all the pain that platforms have with that. The wastermark feature means I don't need to so any video processing at all, which makes things so much easier.

Publisher

"Publer is the best"

What do you like best?

Managing multiple posts to FB is not easy without a tool like Publer.

What do you dislike?

Not that much. It's not free - but you pay for what you get - and with Publer you get the tools you need. There's always room for improvement and I fully expect Publer team will continue to tweak their products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the free account - check it out - then sign up for a month and test in real time and you will never go back

As a small online publisher - we don't have the resources to spend a lot of time of FB posting. We needed something that was turnkey ready to go. And I was able to start regular posting of our news articles in less than an hour.

"Upcoming competing app for social media management"

What do you like best?

The Google My Business scheduling posts feature! Being able to schedule posts for this important network helps with our clients' visibility and conversion.

What do you dislike?

It's still in its infancy compared to other big competitors. While they have some features currently pending because of forces out of their control (LinkedIn API refresh, and Instagram partnership), it would be nice if Publer at this current date already had a library function, client grouping, and custom liquid shortcodes to be able to manage at scale.

It would also be nice to have administrative control at the calendar view level. Currently, they only allow editing in a single compose box. Filtering for past and scheduled posts also become confusing. Would be eager to see these all consolidated in one view.

Posting to social media channels and Google My Business platform.

Mr.

"Friendly, versatile and complete"

What do you like best?

I like too much the ability to manage all the aspects of a post from a single interface, from the design to the schedule and analysis. Several schedule options are the best.

What do you dislike?

When I added my Facebook accounts I needed a round trip for adding each. Yukes!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time for the initial setup.

A very important problem for me is bulk schedule. I want to schedule once, and publish for several months in several pages and groups. Publer does that for me.

Response from Ervin Kalemi of Publer

Thank you for your review Juan Pablo.

I'm sorry for the multiple steps required in order to add a Facebook Group to Publer. It used to be much easier, but after last year's scandals, this is the extra protection layer that Facebook came up with.

AR

"Best Facebook Scheduler app ever !"

What do you like best?

Publer is the real life saver, using this app, I can schedule all that I wanted when Facebook default scheduler is so poor. Publer is easy to use, easy to admin, easy to schedule. Publer has great feature like bulk shceduler, rrv feed, multiple photos scheduler for your facebook page, better use for schedule photos to album.

And the better is customer service, they care about you, if you have any question, ask them, they will answer to you no matter what you are paying or not. Even I have problem with my website, not even their product, they help me out too.

They also offer discount to old costumers, great deal if you plant to use Publer daily.

In Conclude, Publer is best choice if you are finding a content helping app on social network.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike so far, anything is perfect

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Friendly app, easy to use, easy to manage, bulk schedule and multiple photos schedule is savier

- I have small store on my own, when i work fulltime as a gorverment agent, i just need to schedule post on my free time, and then publer do the rest.

- publer can schedule many thing that Facebook's default scheduler can not, like bulk schedule, album schedule,....

- the app is really smart, i does not take much time to get used to

Public relations

"Publer is the best social media management software"

What do you like best?

The simplicity, quantity of features and fast and efficient customer support. Being in constant development, because from time to time we have new and exciting features available to facilitate, simplify and save time.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any bad points to make. Publer simply surprises with its quality and efficiency.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Every user should try Publer

Simplify the task of managing and scheduling publications. It saves much has and is rich in functionality very useful.

"Publer Best Customer Support In The Business"

What do you like best?

Publer is easy to use. The free version is enough to whet your appetite and the paid plans are reasonable. Publer posts to Facebook pages and groups, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

You can schedule well in advance using the bulk loader or publish using a csv file.

Publer recently added analytics and are waiting for approval to add Instagram posting. The interface is easy to understand and there is minimal down time required to get things up and running. Finally the customer support is timely and helpful. You won't find a bot sending you links to a FAQ page, instead you will get a message back often right away and the response will be useful.

If you never tried a social media manager, you will want to know that any publishing app can be prone to disconnecting from the platform they are posting to. This can happen for many reasons, the most common is if you change your password. If you are someone who forgets passwords and then has to change them, I suggest using a password keeper to minimize this.

Publer has won my heart and does everything they can to earn their very reasonable subscription fee.

What do you dislike?

Waiting breathlessly for the Instagram feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free version. You'll be sold.

I run a micro start up that promotes events. Our budget is tiny and my time is stretched thin. I have been able to organize my social media campaign in a way that is saving me a lot of time. Any time I have to spend studying FAQs or wrestling with things that aren't working, takes me away from generating income so I appreciate the ease of use.

"Melhor custo benefício entre agendadores de postagens"

What do you like best?

Aplicação simples e prática, permite 5 redes sociais na versão free e a versão paga é ajustada as suas necessidades. No meu caso, menos de US$ 10,00

What do you dislike?

A opção de posts recorrentes não está disponível no nível silver e não há um buscador de hashtags. O contador de caracteres deveria aparecer mesmo com várias redes sociais selecionadas, e não somente para o Twitter

Ganho de tempo e uma maior constância nas publicações em minhas redes sociais. Agora consigo programar 2 posts para cada dia do mês em menos de 3 horas.

Response from Ervin Kalemi of Publer

Thank you for your review. In order to keep the composer clean we only show the character count for Twitter and for the other social accounts we only show it when you're about to reach the limit (i.e. 4970/5000 for Facebook). Either way, I will let the design team know.

The #hashtag auto-suggestion is part of our development roadmap :)

UB
(Myself Only)

"Unique product!"

What do you like best?

It's the only service that allows you to upload directly on Facebook any video that you have already uploaded on video platforms. Moreover, you can schedule these posts and you can provide your calendar via CSV. Great stuff! I didn't find any service like this one!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I just hope in the future it will be extended to other social platforms.

I'm managing a no profit website dedicated to vintage tv ads. With Publer I can easily share content from the video platform I use to host these videos to Facebook and this saves me a lot of time. Instead of uploading each video manually on facebook every day, I just prepare my CSV file once every two months and my publish plan on Facebook goes on with the automatic pilot!

Response from Ervin Kalemi of Publer

Thank you for your feedback!

What do you think of the new version of Publer? It was built from scratch using the latest technologies in order to support other social networks, Twitter & LinkedIn to begin with.

Next will be Pinterest & Google+. We have everything ready (code-wise) for Instagram, but for that we will have to wait until Facebook makes the new Instagram API available to all developers (currently in closed beta).

Cheers!

Director
Retail

"Must have facebook page tool!"

What do you like best?

The bulk auto post feature is a life saver!

What do you dislike?

That you are limited to how much you can upload in one go (page hangs and crashes)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Publer is the best tool around for scheduling lots of posts in one go!

Auto scheduling months worth of posts in one go!

Response from Ervin Kalemi of Publer

Thank you for the feedback! Even though this will be taken care of with the new version we're working on, just curious, how many uploads were you trying at once?

Independent Fashion Consultant
Apparel & Fashion

"Great free posting option"

What do you like best?

I really like that the program is free to use, but has paid options as well!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that because of the fact that it is free, some spammers misuse the program. This causes the program to be shut down from time to time when Publer gets "in trouble" with Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If using Publer, be aware that it could be shut down and it is good to have a back-up option!

It saves me time by allowing me to pre-schedule social media posts.

AI

"Publer Social Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

The fact I can bulk schedule pictures/videos and links.0 It saves me TON's off time and time is something you can't buy.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negative comments about it at this time. Been using for 6 months and never had issies. Support is top too, with fast responses

Time, time and time. And also how easy it is to manage all my pages.

material handler

"Great scheduler"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule your posts do it can still do your everyday things instead if being tied to a computer.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike.

Frees up a lot of time.

Design Engineer

"Great App"

What do you like best?

Great app for scheduling.

Great features like bulk, predefined slots and labels

What do you dislike?

That they don't have spam defector tool, but they will have it soon. So all good.

Managing multiple paged

Content Creator

"Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

I love this tool because it's cheap and full of features!

What do you dislike?

I think they should implement ASAP the Instagram features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look on their bulk scheduling features. It's amazing!

I'm able to bulk schedule my blog posts based on my feed rss.

AM

"Amazing business model"

What do you like best?

1. 4 Trains

2. RSS

3. Upload video from link

5. Signature

What do you dislike?

Unstable and unsafe for inportant content

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Copporate with local business and translate page to many languages

Multitasking manage social media!

Publer Pricing