UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) Reviews & Product Details

UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) Overview

What is UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready)?

UKG Ready™ is a flexible and seamless HR solution that provides a connected people experience to easily manage the entire employee journey, from a single solution. Designed for flexibility and ease of use, UKG Ready combines the power of HR, talent, payroll, and time to deliver a personalized, people-centered experience that cuts out busy work, increases efficiency, and helps you maintain compliance.

UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) Details
English, French, Dutch, Spanish

Kronos Workforce Ready® provides a single fully integrated solution of scalable tools that enable businesses to work smarter — from pre-hire to retire. The suite combines the power of full human capital management (HCM) and workforce management capabilities in a simple cloud-based delivery — across HR, talent management, time and attendance, payroll, scheduling, and more. Its intuitive user interface is fully responsive and provides anytime, anywhere mobile access, that minimizes training and empowers employees while improving ease of use and efficiency.

UKG Ready features a single employee record shared across all its applications. All employee data is maintained in a single database, which provides a single source of truth with common reporting, dashboards, and robust workflows. Data is updated in real-time, so managers can make decisions based on the latest, most accurate information. The UKG Ready mobile app provides a modern and familiar consumer-grade experience which allows users to manage and complete common tasks on-the-go using any mobile device.

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
Phone

UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) Videos

UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) Screenshots

UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) Reviews

Showing 818 UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) reviews
Already have UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready)?
Private Practice
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Constant improvement of product/services, quick turn around for customer support. You know that Kronos is always there to support you, feels like an extended team with the Kronos Community. So many users with great input and willing to support each other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cost can be a factor for small businesses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is such a stable product, customer service is great. The Kronos Community allows other users to interact to help solve issues or inspire new ways of handling processes. Webinars keeping me in the loop on what is coming and how to roll out new features are invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Access to the system can be challenging for some of our peak and part time staff but with the mobile app that has been solved. Easy to train employees and managers on the app. The ability to customize reports for managers so easily saves me so much time, Kronos makes it easy for one person to run payroll for 400+ across 5 states and we do everything in house. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready)
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I am so thankful for the suite of products that UKG offers. We are a rural hospital with over 600 employees and I am the only person in the Payroll department. Being able to house all of our HR and Payroll documents in one system reduces the amount of errors, makes processes much more efficient, and allows for a lot more control. I also appreciate the fact that UKG is constantly on the move to make improvements to the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would say a "dislike" could be related to all the system updates and changes-changes are coming out quickly and it can be overwhelming for a one person department to review and then share with a large team on short notice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am working with UKG to switch to a different pay calculation profile. The biggest benefit to our company is really on the back-end for myself to reduce the amount of manual adjustments I have to make between Time & Labor and Payroll. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

-Support Chat

-Access to Kronos Community Resources when assistance is needed

-Straight forward design, ease of use

-Mobile app availability

-Data is organized

-Ability to run 100's of reports, with useful information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-Although Kronos Support is helpful, it would be helpful to have a designated representative to reach out to with issues.

-I work a lot with Integration, but it is difficult to reach them. They are very busy, but a dedicated Support for Integration would be helpful and ease long wait times to be assigned a resource without having to go through Kronos Support to get assistance.

-There are still a lot of manual changes that we have to make, the ability to optimize a bit would be helpful

-There are many fields tied to other fields, so its hard to keep up with what changes affects what area sometimes

-The differences in platforms is sometimes frustrating. Some colleagues are using other platforms and have more functionality than we do Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

-Ensure you select the correct platform for your needs.

-Ask for reviews from other organizations similar to yours to assist in your selection of the platform that would be most useful to you.

-Kronos is easy to work with, provides a number of different helpful resources.

-Kronos has saved us thousands of dollars moving from a paper timekeeping system to an automated one

-The site is easy to navigate

-The mobile solution is also very helpful for our staff.

-Be flexible for changes in timeline. The build took longer than we anticipated but we had two difficult union contracts to build around Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This product has been great moving us from a paper system and lots of manual tracking to electronically being able to track. It sometimes doesn't have the capability to track what we need or is not automated enough, but we have been satisfied with what its provided. We are using it a lot but we realize there is more potential we could be using. This year we engaged with Optimization and have some recommendations to implement. Our goal is to utilize the system to the fullest capability to make our processes more efficient and not have to complete additional manual tracking. Goal is to set up workflows, complete onboarding prior to first day and to roll out the performance evaluation portion of the HR module. We are also attempting to move to more of a paperless system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I like the single sign on of the full suite. I also love the reporting. I am an Excel geek so I love the capabilities to export data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one area that I feel lacking is customer service. It would be nice to have a designated rep that knows my rules and configurations. While support is always quick to respond, I feel like we are starting at square one each time we need to configure something or have a problem. I come to Kronos as a former client of Empower. That is one feature of Empower that was great! My reps knew my employees just as well as I do. It was an extra touch of having a partner in crime when you work for a mid-sized company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to gain more visibility of turnover. I hoping that once I make the switch to the new UI, the visibility will be even better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Ease of use (both as an Admin and as an employee). The integration tools available also make it easy to work with other products. With workflows and notifications, I spend less time double checking other users entries and making corrections. HR Actions also let me define specifically what data is needed for changes and ensure requirements are being entered within the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little overwhelming. There are lots of items to configure. UKG Support is there to help though! Had severe latency issues but UKS was there on that as well. They ended up engaging Google and implemented their recommendations. Ultimately, we had a POD split and things are working smoothly now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

By present during the implementation. While UKG does the heavy lifting, dont assume something is done the way you want it. Test, test, and test again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better employee self service experience was solved with UKG. In addition, the ability to integrate with benefit companies was a huge win. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Paralegal | Office Manager
What do you like best?

Working with staff training processes is extremely simple through UKG ready, as it is possible to switch almost automatically between one log file and another, so reviewing, editing and updating the daily information of each employee is done in a short time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no drawbacks found within our human capital work management with UKG ready. The platform works well for adding data to reports on the curricular summaries of new employees, and that is just what we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend UKG ready to comply with the registration of employee schedules, because sometimes you have problems organizing their arrival and departure times to the working day, and UKG ready is the best tool to cover all operations in that area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In today's industry, human capital represents the totality of almost any company, and software like UKG ready is very necessary to keep work processes at their peak and to have a large enough base for self-service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent Acquisition Specialist
Senior Consultant
What do you like best?

I have been working frequently utilizing the device to clock workers in and also out. But there's a lot more in the unit that we are able to see particulars of present pay periods, each in advance and in future. On the small box I am able to see the schedule of mine and it actually is a simple tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've dislikes at the fence. My best thing probably is just what is going on, but I'd some time to clock in and also it was odd. For instance, the supper break button resulted in the change getting clocked out just one evening. Arbitrary but troubling, as our model isn't created to allow management right through the system to change or even adjust our problems or needs. For Payroll or HR, we need to make use of a paper log. Therefore smooth but with an easy touch missing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The offered dimensions and abilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The regular work of mine has recorded my wages and hours by way of a clock on the Kronos process with the badge of mine. For those I can, I have come to understand to make use of it. Prior to the payroll is completed, I am going to see my earlier work info and also certainly will discover coming schedules, numbers, plus existing earnings. I am working hard for a very good major business, as well as Kronos was a good timecard instrument. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

UGK Ready is a powerful HRIS system that has allowed our agency to streamline numerous processes. We've been able to put information at the fingertips of various employees that would have be impossible or extremely time consuming before. I appreciate the ability to piecemeal security and give access to different roles based on the need of that position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While UKG Ready has given us the ability to streamline numerous processes and make some processes much more efficient, there are few shortfalls that, in my opinion, should be addressed. The ability to upload, and download, multiple documents at a time would be extremely beneficial. The ability to download an employee file as either a zip or pdf file. Another huge feature would be to preview documents within the system without having to download each one.

Additionally, some setup processes require numerous places to complete setup and the process is not always clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have full support through your implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Timekeeping, recruitment, job requisitions. The software has already make a number of processes quicker and more efficient. We are working on make more processes paperless through HR actions and workflows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Support Manager
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

This platform gives me the freedom to manage multiple locations where employees are working. Each with different pay calculations and timesheet set ups. Our admins are able to update settings and get support on any questions very quickly allowing us to be very nimble in services we offer our customer base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are so many options that you must have an indepth understanding of what you possibly changing if you update a company setting. We are using this to allow temporary employees to punch in and their direct supervisors do not work for us so training is sometimes tough based on the shear number of options they end up seeing they have access to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are a lot of things you can customize so make sure you have a view of end product you want and how make sure each set up is taking into consideration the other parts of they product you or others in your company may be using and how they connect together! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fast and customized time keeping options that we can manage locally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Since the start of implementation 3 years ago till we were released to go it on our own, our UKG/Kronos implementation team felt like they were part of our staff. Even with submitting a case or asking Live Chat, I have always felt listened to and got answers to my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish "ideas" didn't nee so many points to get heard. You need to clean up some old ones tht have been sitting for years and audit to see if any can be combined. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Every business does not fit in the same box. UKG needs to ask the right questions about your business and understand how their product can work for you and your unique needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Going paperless!! We have relied on paper for so long and with Covid-19, we have really utilized paperless onboarding. From W2, 1095C's, direct deposit, change forms, mass edits... where we can utilize the paperless capability in UKG Ready we are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Remote Career Coach & Founder
What do you like best?

UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) implement is perfect for our business management because we have managed to keep this implement for our team small through using this implement. With this implement, we were able to make the switch from paper timesheets to having our employees entering data into the timesheets on this software. It allows us to see our schedule to the other important information all within a nice application. It is a good management system for human resources and equipment within this company because it manages the different files within a database that which increases the perfect way of managing documents, reports and internal teams from different areas for this company. One of my favorite feature that we can customize to meet the needs of our company depending on the offers because it can be used for many things such as human resources, benefits, document management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) implement doesn't allow for tracking anything other than the schedules and work hours because we cannot track if employees are working specific tasks during their work day but if those tasks link to a premium or different rates. I dislike that much of the system is built in a way that the user cannot find data because it is difficult for an administrator to run this system without having full access to the backend system. UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) implement has growing pain from the rapid movement to enhance this application because it has cause a less than desirable experience with support. This is also due to high turnover in the support department resulting in getting a support person assigned to cases that it has less experience on the application than a user submitting an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) has the great ability to create custom reports is a good feature because it has awesome ability to create custom forms using additional employee properties. I like because it is easy to use for different people with various technical skills because we can see their time card in real time on different devices. I love that we can customize this implement to meet the needs of our company because they are more efficient and accurate without interruptions. Also we can optimize all payroll and human resources data that translates into a very important time gain for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I definitely like that is user friendly and we can access it from anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Certain functions and things we have like our performance reviews take a little longer to complete than we would like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Especially for those employers who do not have an HRIS system this has been the best implementation we have done. It has made my job easier and has created transparency for our employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just to view timesheets would be a 1 1/2 day process for us prior to UKG. Now we can close payroll in one day. Also, employees have more responsibility have handling their changes like beneficiaries, address and tax information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

UKG Ready has been a huge help in ensuring that our work continues as we transitioned to a virtual work environment. The system is very user friendly for the plan administrators and users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I realize that updates and new releases are necessary but it seems like there have been a lot of changes this year and it is hard to keep up with all of those. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UKG Ready allows us to automate and streamline some of our workflow processes in a way that makes sense for our company. Users spend less time on timesheets etc. and more time on work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I appreciate how customizable the product is.

The support team and the community support is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some small improvement areas needed in the backend.

Not all fields are able to pulled into every report.

Benefit calculations - no formula for get remaining pay periods for mid year enrollment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be engaged and ask a lot of questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been a WFC customer for a very long time and have recently chosen to implement WFR for Payroll and TLM, have been live in HR for 3.5 years. Our go-live is going smooth and our implementation team is amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Nine times out of ten, scenarios that arise can be configured and accommodated, and if not, the enhancement is usually already planned. The instances of flat out not being able to configure the system for the issue/question are quite rare Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the configuration us too sporadic - meaning you need to do A here, but over there do B, don't forget to go into the profile and do C, oh, by the way if you don't do D, none of it will work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Relying on paper and paper pushing forms/documents. We are a paperless company with Ready Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The ease of designing UKG Ready for your personal preference. Design reports for your ever need. Flexibility and ease of learning the program. Stays up with current technology Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Support is not as responsive as needed sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend UKG Ready because they do set up the program for how you run your business and provide great advice for all the options built into the program. You are able to make your own reports and charts. I have found with most of the support tech's they don't stop until they get you what you need. The program is growing and getting better each year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reporting has been so much better. Managing information from Applicant to Term is more efficient. PTO tracking. Employee Self Services allows employee to make their changes . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

It is constantly getting enhancements and listening to what is needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We do not have regular communications with our rep. I am not sure when the last time was that we had talked. Usually when I hear about a CSM or customer rep there are checkpoints with them to see how things are going and what can be done differently or added upon. We only hear from her when we reach out to add a new add-on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep engaged with your rep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Absenteeism, monthly progression and promotion rates. We have a lot of different ways to go about things and sometimes have pivoted from our original process to use something new or more meaningful. We can pull a lot of different data points easily/quickly which makes developing reports easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.