EverythingBenefits Reviews & Product Details

EverythingBenefits Overview

What is EverythingBenefits?

EverythingBenefits is an AI-powered HR Technology company that automates every aspect of benefits including, Benefits Enrollment, Benefits Reconciliation, COBRA, Carrier Connectivity, ACA Compliance and more. We proudly serve over 10,000+ Employers in the US. We're integrated with over 200 HR and PEO Platforms and providers such as ADP, PrismHR, iSolved, Kronos and many others. Our technology may be a click away! We're partnered with over 600 insurance, voluntary, and ancillary providers automating the delivery of benefit enrollment data and any changes directly to them. All our solutions automate every aspect of your benefits management, help reduce compliance risks and enable you to be more proactive in your job.

EverythingBenefits Details

Take control of your employee benefits costs with the industry's only automated Benefits Reconciliation solution that saves time and money and reduces liability risks.

EverythingBenefits

EverythingBenefits Screenshots

EverythingBenefits Reviews

Showing 37 EverythingBenefits reviews
Already have EverythingBenefits?
What do you like best?

A low cost option for our carrier EDI Feeds! We currently enter all changes weekly in our HRIS. This has caused errors and taken valuable time away from other tasks. EverythingBenfits is able to provide this service at a reasonable price and save us time and allow for accurate data transfer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having to sign up over six months before we implemented. (paying step up fee so early) We signed with Kronos over six months before we were scheduled to be able to implement and had to sign with Everythingbenefits at the same time to receive the discount. Sales were great and the discount was worth it. Our sales team ensured that we understood al of the features and their benefits and did not try to force us to view and purchase items that we already had with our new Kronos system. I appreciated their honesty and genuine desire to help make sure that we had the correct product to meet our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

EverythingBenefits will make your life easier by taking care of the carrier connections. The sales and implementation team are a dream to work with. Not high pressure and very helpful. Frank answered all of our questions along the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are eliminating the labor cost of monthly manual updates and the errors associated with these manual updates. Prior to securing EverythingBenefits we had to manually update our carriers each week. This allowed for data to be missed and or entered incorrectly. EverythingBenefits allows for a seamless and accurate upload each month. It also takes care of our bi-directional feeds as well. We are excited to finally have the feeds that we have needed for years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Director, Compensation, Benefits, & HRIS
What do you like best?

The EB team is very responsive and very capable. They have worked with us every day to customize a product that works for our administrators, unique benefits, and our clients. We came to them with a very tight timeline from implementation and OE and they have been incredibly available to make sure we hit the mark. My favorite thing is how willing development is to continue working with us after the initial roll out to optimize the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is less a dislike and more of a "be careful what you wish for." When I say that their portal is HIGHLY customizable I mean it. Some companies may be fine with a more pre-packaged, out-of-the-box solution. If you have unique requirements though or operate in a complex benefits environment (like a PEO or conglomerate) this is a great solution. You MUST know you benefits and processes inside and out and be very much in the weeds as your product is built. They will develop almost anything for you, but you need to know to ask for it. Think of it like this - some users love Apple because it's easy out of the box. Other's with very particular needs and preferences may opt for Linux. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our last BA platform was very restrictive and also unresponsive when thing went wrong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Manager
What do you like best?

I enjoy how much easier Everything Benefits makes my day to day benefits administration tasks. This has helped me free up time to work on other projects. Everything Benefits has helped me automate most processes in benefits administration for our company. Any hiccups are quickly addressed. We enjoy the product so much we are looking to utilize it more in the upcoming year with ACA reporting and possibly taking over our open enrollment from our current system to the Everything Benefits system.

Overall the system has made my day to day easier and I truly feel I would not have been as successful administering our teams plans without the help of Everything Benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our team does not have any real complaints with the Everything Benefits tool. As with any new program there is a learning curve to how the process will work but once you have that down its very easy. The process from feed build to go live can be daunting but our contact Lauren has been very hands on and helpful. Any issues we have come across she has addressed in a timely and professional manner. She truly makes doing my job easier.

One issue we currently have is a file feed for one of our carriers is taking quite a long time to setup. We have had one file feed that was a very easy, quick setup and this file feed is taking quite a bit more time to come to full fruition. Even through the whole project, Lauren has been instrumental in keeping us on track and heading in the right direction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure you have time to work with Everything Benefits and the carriers to implement the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everything benefits has helped to automate our changes to our current plan carriers, whereas before I had to do everything manually. They offer a ton of first class assistance through building the file feeds and are very hands on from start to finish. once your team goes live with their product We have found that overall the tool has been an A+ for our company. Since implementing the Everything Benefits platform our records have never been more accurate and our benefits administration is easier than it has every been. Our team is hoping to add the ACA reporting in the near future since we are so pleaded with their benefits administration tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AU
What do you like best?

It is so easy to rest assured that each and every week my feeds will go thru and allow all updates, new hires, terminated employees, etc are taken care of on all of my benefit providers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to complain about. Wishing the updates could go more than once a week but that is not due to Everything Benefits that is due to my benefit providers not allowing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend Everything Benefits. They have done a GREAT job with all that we have needed on our weekly benefit feeds. I appreciate the attention to detail we receive whenever we encounter an issue. Makes me feel safe and secure knowing my company is getting great support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They are saving me so much time that use to get taken from me to go into each benefit provider and add and/or make changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favorite part from Everything Benefits its how easy it is to navigate the wizard, it is very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing that I do not like about Everything Benefits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to eliminate time consuming tasks such as Benefits Reconciliation, Everything Benefits is an excellent option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're using the self service wizard as well as the Benefits Reconciliation. I find the Benefits Reconciliation very helpful, it saves me a lot of time and it also eliminates a lot of reporting I used to do in the past such as self audits etc... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Implementation Specialist
What do you like best?

EB sends data between different systems seamlessly. The user interface that Everything Benefits designed inside our payroll system is great. I really enjoy how they took the time to lay out all portions of the key components. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The testing process takes a little while but otherwise it is great. In order to ensure the setup is done correctly and in a timely manner, takes a lot of communication however it is quite necessary to provide a terrific solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a great choice! If you are tired of building out custom exports for your clients, you will love this option. Consider going with everything benefits to keep your clients extremely satisfied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EB Has taken a great load off our plate! One of our clients recently signed up with Everything Benefits and so far they are enjoying the system and the process very much! There is even an option to have single sign on links directly from our payroll system. This allows the clients to access EB with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Human Resources Generalist
What do you like best?

Everything Benefits has streamlined our benefits administration process. In the past there was manual data entry for more than 7 different benefit sites, leaving much room for human error, missed applications, incorrect plan elections, etc. The time EB has saved us is tremendous! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes getting a response or hearing back from a specific department can take a while or persistence. The customer service aspect was top notch at first or during our implementation but has seemed to wane here a little bit now that we're established. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our cobra administration is superb. I love the automation and automatic notifications. They only email initial notifications but will send out via postal mail the cobra notices once a termination or resignation, retiree, etc takes place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I work for a nonprofit and, as a result, I wear many hats. Before EverythingBenefits, I was manually reconciling our benefits invoices. It would take days (literally) and all our invoices were not able to be exported to a spreadsheet. Once we implemented EverythingBenefits, what took me a week now takes a business day. I also identified over $200K in billing errors this plan year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like is that the system times out quickly. Also, the process of adding new employees can be cumbersome. The support department was able to help with that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EverythingBenefits helped me identify several errors with our billing. We currently use the system to reconcile medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD, and our ancillary plans. By using this program, I found several employees that terminated that were still on our invoice and was able to identify issues with the file feed from our HRIS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
What do you like best?

With Everything Benefits our clients are able to enroll the new hires and do their annual enrollments electronically. This eliminates paper and allows us to import in the employees elections, eliminating data entry errors. They also have a great Benefit reconciliation program that allows us to make sure that we are collecting and paying the carriers correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not a downside to using Everything Benefits. Once you commit the time to setting it up everything just works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you get a demo and sign up for Everything Benefits to make your Benefit Administration easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everything Benefits solved the scanning and storing of paper enrollment forms and also the data entry of the benefit elections made by the employees. This allowed us to be able to enroll people quickly and not make and data entry errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

EB has been a great partner for our COBRA Administration as well as our file feeds to our benefit vendors. They are easy to work with and provide quality service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We benefit from using EB. Nothing at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are a great partner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EDT file feeds and COBRA Administration have made these areas seamless for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Human Resources
Supermarkets
What do you like best?

The services that they provide have been very good and have done everything we expected, however, the best part has been their support. Rachael, the CEO has personally responded to my inquiries many times, not to mention very quickly. If there ever is an issue she makes sure it's corrected and then follows up with me. I just met my new account manager today and she seems to be of the same quality. Definitely recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Setup takes a while but well worth it. Likely no more time than another option, I'm just not well versed in the technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time and accuracy from manually sending spreadsheets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
What do you like best?

Integration to Kronos WFR platform is well integrated. Recently added client services representative will provide good support and contact for issue resolution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slow, non-responsive EDI set up service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I understand they have a good benefits administration portal. The EDI group is not as strong - using your HRIS' native benefits administration tools and EB as the EDI provider will not be easy. Easy integration of COBRA administration from Kronos WFR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

COBRA administration. Relatively seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Corporate Benefits
What do you like best?

We are excited to have EB take over our file import and export to our Benefits Carriers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are in the process of the implementation so no dislikes as yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are in the process of implementing EB and have been happy with our project manager and team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We will be able to off-load our vendor file feeds to EB which will save us valuable time each week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

Ease of system use - it is very straight forward and not difficult to navigate - especially when you have multiple clients; Great Customer Service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The help videos are a little confusing, but their customer service team is patient, kind and will walk you through anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While automation has become less complicated, things still take time. Most of the timelines I deal with are delayed by lack of communication from other parties, but I have not had this problem with EB. They respond - even when they do not know the answer - they continue to update and let you know what they are doing, trying, and if they feel there are other options.

We are a third party provider, so some of the answers to the questions provided will be based on one client, not our entire group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automating the records was easy with the right communication and information. The system is user friendly, the team is more than supportive, and they are able to teach and empower their clients to use their system to its fullest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As a Senior HCM Solutions Consultant for a Kronos licensee, Everything Benefits has been a strong partner in providing efficient, reliable carrier connectivity for our clients. I appreciate that they find ways to accommodate clients of all size and the ease of getting new clients setup with their carrier connectivity feeds. Everyone at Everything Benefits has been great to work with and very knowledgeable and professional. We utilize their integrated Cobra Administration services as well, which is a huge value-add for our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The initial setup investment can be a deterrent for many clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the carrier connectivity and Cobra Administration services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clients are looking for a seamless , integrated benefits process. Everything Benefits provides this for our clients. This benefits us as a service bureau because the less human intervention in the system, the better. Clients utilizing Everything Benefits with carrier connectivity leads to accuracy and time savings for both the clients and Payroll Experts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

Once implementation was completed the import of statements is painless Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Implementation was a bit painful in that was being asked the same questions over and over Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although recommended by ADP does not seem that they have many ADP clients utilizing the Benefit Reconciliation services as was expected Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No SSO as of yet as was advised Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how it helps me save time by taking care of things I would have to do manually if it wasn't for them. I take care of a large group of employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some communication errors that appear with the system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will really like this service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending COBRA notices at the right time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Everything is streamlined. Once the employee is terminated, I know the employee will be contacted and all information sent to offer COBRA coverage. It is seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer Support is not always responsive or helpful. I have had a few occasions where I felt like I was a burden contacting customer support versus them willing to help with the situations I was calling about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They have eliminated our company as the middle man for our COBRA members. They are the main contact for our termed employees for COBRA coverage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

During the sales process, the salesman was very very patient with us and was able to extend the offered pricing beyond the expiration date of the quote. Our internal process takes some time and they were very understanding of that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are still currently in the implementation process of everything benefits. As of right now, we have nothing to report of what we dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving our billing and reconciliation problems. I am very thankful for the automation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ability to work across multiple providers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything to dislike, or any downside. Our Partners report high satisfaction Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate to compare... you will come back to EB! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

providing a strong provider to our Strategic Partner network Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

Integration with payroll system of record and carrier(s) make it easy to track all benefit changes and update carriers without logging into multiple sites & manually updating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When using Forms vs EDI carrier connection, accurate mapping to forms has been 50/50. Typically, the EB support team can resolve these issues fairly quickly, but other times we get tossed between a few different reps and have to re-explain the issues which can be frustrating Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest you have a solid understanding of how fields are setup in system of record in order to translate the EDI mapping provided by EB. Some carriers may require additional information to be sent via EDI, which will require understanding where EB is pulling this information & what fields you are able to utilize that will be picked up on the EDI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ease of enrollment/changes to carriers. Having an automated connection with carriers ensures timely updates, removing the potential for human error/delay, and saves our team time from doing these updates manually with multiple logins. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their customer service is world class! The staff is always extremely helpful and quick to respond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not a huge fan of the 2 Factor Authentication process for logging in; however, it is a necessary security parameter that is unfortunatley needed these days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using their solution has enabled us the ability to streamline our processes and save time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EH
What do you like best?

Everything Benefits has been easy to work with in conjunction with building out our new HRIS implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been no dislikes with Everything Benefits during our implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They are helping us with setting up our EDI feeds with the various benefits providers for automated information flow for benefits enrollment and changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

The EDI Implementation & Support Team is patient and friendly, and [generally] responds to inquiries in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some clarity and transparency concerns that leave the whole process a little fuzzy, which makes troubleshooting somewhat difficult... and we struggle with cost and timing concerns in comparison with some other EDI options that our clients have access to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Many clients are working towards are more streamlined and automated HR/BenAdmin workflow, in which EDI's play a big role; so it is beneficial to have this service available to offer to eligible clients as an integrated feed. However, it has proven challenging to try and make so many systems work together, when each system has its own set of requirements and limitations. We have learned a lot, and continue to brainstorm new ideas every day. It is an ever-evolving product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It allowed our employees to manage their benefits when working remotely. It greatly streamlined our process for submitting changes to carriers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took some getting used to - was easier once we became more familiar with using the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None - when we've had questions support has been very responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for EverythingBenefits?