- It allows the sending of push messages and sms without the need for connectors with third parties, all from the same solution.
- The app is fairly user-friendly.
- Generate custom reports with app traffic information
- It allows you to easily edit the multimedia content for a push communication.
- It has a section where you can manage the shipments that you want to send during the campaign.
- You can add mobile shipments to the workflow.
- Customizing the creatives on the platform is bad. Design tasks may be more limited, since it has less scope in this field than other solutions.
- It is in general not so intuitive.
- You must have knowledge of AMPScript to use mobile attachments
- The integration of mobile data with email is not good. It is complicated to track a user who performs actions from both channels
- Expensive monthly cost
- No immediately available pricing information
It is a good alternative if you have the suite of marketing cloud or salesforce CRM
Module that manages everything related to SMS and MMS: You can track and send text messages with SMS, increase the use of your application with push messaging, use geolocation (interactions based on GPS location), follow up when Customers open your app, how long they interact with it and the details of its location. You can create and automate custom solutions with the mobile APIs and use SMS and MMS templates and Drag and Drop to personalize your messages.