Howdy.ai

Howdy is a friendly, trainable bot that super powers teams by automating common tasks.

Work for Howdy.ai?

Learning about Howdy.ai?

Howdy.ai Reviews

Showing 4 Howdy.ai reviews
Howdy.ai review by Emily N.
Emily N.

"Howdy"

What do you like best?

The ability to have check-ins with my team sent out automatically week to week makes accountability very easy! This keeps me accountable for making sure I am updated on projects and

What do you dislike?

The learning curve for Howdy is very steep. I wish it was less like coding and more of a menu/website format. I also wish that there could be more than 5 questions per prompt. It may be possible to share Howdy reports with multiple people, but I have not figured out how to do so. Because Howdy operates like a robot, sometimes when I forget the cues needed to create or change prompts if I type it wrong it seems to be unable to start over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Howdy is easily integrated with slack and probably other productivity platforms. Howdy is changed the way our team prepares for update meetings and keep me as a supervisor more in the loop across the board. I have been able to check-in

I have used Howdy most often for increasing the accountability within my team, for mental health check-ins, and for progress reports on various projects and action items. I use some general scripts that get sent to all of my team each week and have some scripts that are very specific asking for updates on particular action items each week. I have also used Howdy for random, one-time occurences when I need a speedy response from team members.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Howdy.ai
Howdy.ai review by Paul B.
Paul B.

"Use it on a daily basis for team updates"

What do you like best?

The ability to provide update virtually.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to add new team members

Time waste from meetings/standups

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

Howdy.ai review by G2 User in Higher Education
G2 User in Higher Education

"Using Howdy.ai with Slack in Career Services"

What do you like best?

We use Howdy.ai as a tool to help our Career Coaches provide a daily update on their goals for their work. It really helped create transparency in our office.

What do you dislike?

Howdy.ai is a tough tool to learn how to use with programming automatic updates.

Communication, transparency, accountability.

Howdy.ai review by User in Internet

"Use this consistently to run standups on slack"

What do you like best?

The synchronous, parallel pathing nature makes the tedious part of standups a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Hard to figure out how to route results to everyone, also doesn't seem to play nice with private channels

Run more efficient standups and to document updates

Learning about Howdy.ai?

* We monitor all Howdy.ai reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.