TrackMaven Reviews & Product Details

TrackMaven Overview

What is TrackMaven?

Marketers report on their results for two reasons: to prove their value, and to improve results. TrackMaven is the only marketing analytics platform that gives marketers the ability to do both across all of their digital channels. TrackMaven’s marketing analytics platform integrates all the data marketers are already using to measure and improve their performance — including organic and paid social analytics, website traffic, conversions, revenue, and more — so you can see what works and what doesn’t from one centralized view. TrackMaven can also show where its customers are winning and losing in their industry by tracking your results against competitors, peers, and influencers. Marketing leaders from hundreds of the world’s best brands use TrackMaven to understand the full impact of their marketing on over 20 digital channels. Founded in 2012, the company is headquartered in Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.trackmaven.com or follow us on Twitter @TrackMaven.

TrackMaven Details

Marketing leaders from hundreds of the world’s best brands use TrackMaven to understand the full impact of their marketing. With the TrackMaven platform, marketers are able to optimize content and campaigns, tie marketing activities to ROI, and benchmark industry performance. The TrackMaven platform monitors activities across 19 digital channels and analyzes more than 1 million pieces of unique marketing content every day.

TrackMaven, Inc.
2012
Washington, DC
@TrackMaven

TrackMaven Screenshots

TrackMaven Reviews

Showing 70 TrackMaven reviews
Already have TrackMaven?
What do you like best?

Its main point in its favor turns out to be its interface, which by the way is quite simple and intuitive to use, which is of great help to me when performing data analysis of my social networks and social network campaigns of a quite quickly and easily, which is very useful to me especially when I want to propose new strategies in terms of planning my publications and social media campaigns, email marketing and digital marketing, the fact that their customer service team is quite receptive when it comes to helping me solve any problem that may arise while using this application is of great help to solve everything quickly and immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes your statistics and graphs panel does not show the information adequately, so the graphs and data obtained (those of the summary) are not entirely reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been very useful for me to rethink everything necessary about the use of my social media and digital marketing campaigns in a simpler and faster way, in such a way that I can obtain results in a precise and concise way that helps me to improve all the planning and marketing of my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Trackmaven has changed our business games altogether for the better. Their marketing strategies proved to be a great boon for our organization. The expertise of their team is commendable. With Trackmaven, we could get the best services available. They changed the total structure of our business. Trackmaven provided instant alert notifications and detailed data regrading everything which was of great help to our firm. It also helped us to keep a track of everything related to the marketing. It has also got powerful search features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The major disappoint we had to face with Trackmaven is its inefficacy of adapting to various software in use. It also does not encourage free trials which can become a difficulty for many people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the best digital marketing platforms we can find today. It caters to need of every firm associated with it. Trackmaven helps you to find the best time to post your business advertisements in social media and it has also got a live tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the implementation of Trackmaven there has been a drastic improvement in the business. The reporting features and data analytics makes it different from other digital marketing platforms. Trackemaven also benefited us with the details of competitors which helps in the overall improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How quick & easy the content feed allows me to see what my competitors are posting on social. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more templated reporting examples. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social ROI & Competitive Analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Research Facilitator
What do you like best?

It is perfect for new beginner or veteran in any marketing business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about it is that the site is very busy and it's kind of all over the place to find the tools you need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best tool to use even if you are just starting out in the business and marketing industry. You just have to make your way around the site a little more and figure out where everything is, otherwise it is good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TackMaven helps me get my business out there faster and easier on Social Media Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

Helps our team keep a tab on how our company is doing compared to its competitors. By showing trends and patterns it gives a clear product position and shows us what we should do next. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is kind of long but the online assistant is there to help if you need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time to get to know all the features that TrackMaven offers and you will be all the better for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps us better understand how your marketing attempts are being perceived by your audience which helps us reevaluate and reposition ourselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I liked being able to pull my entire social media feed (and also of competitors) in one go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The insights are most often inaccurate and the way they organize their insights are confusing and overwhelming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't recommend it as there are other programs out there that do the same, but with less bugs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had to cancel our contract with TrackMaven, since we found that their price tag wasn't worth all the bugs that we encountered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data engineer
What do you like best?

I like the logo and UI a lot. Both very engaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I found it extremely difficult to determine how this software worked, and could not use it effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was trying to communicate my team's data better to other teams. I did not realize any benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

It’s simple interface that’s makes you understand at just a simple glance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like others software it doesn’t have a mobile application for smartphones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Most definitely because it’s really easy to use and it has a every simple interface for better understanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do marketing and promotions so it’s a great asset in my field. I’m at the trail stage but who recommended it said it was good to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The ease of use of the platform - interface was extremely user friendly and accessible to even beginners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not the best with trying to find influencers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We liked how the data was presented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I liked the feature of being able to look at competitors side by side and analyze the differences. Also the news feed flow is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I didn’t like about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I had an excellent account manager and great onboarding. There was ample customer service available all the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to analyze omnichannel differences across platforms and competitive set. Stay ahead of trends and understand why posts have greater interaction than others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media & Web Manager
Higher Education
What do you like best?

I like their "Impact Score" metric. It's a rating that scores content against a brand's own average content performance. 1 being average, if a particular piece of content does twice as well as the average it'll get a score of 2, half as well, a score of .5. It's really great to see what went viral. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Still some kinks they are working out, but even in the short time I have used Trackmaven, they continue to make improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've tested a lot of products like this and based on cost and ease of use, this is clearly the best choice! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Education marketing, recruiting students. Visualizing data to show what content, campaigns, channels, and more is performing and competitive analysis as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Communications Specialist
Internet
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to see how you match up against competitors and are able to make decisions on your findings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like if the software was a bit easier to navigate in regards to metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Makes it easy for me to make informed decisions by having everything in one place rather than going to different sources to find the information I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

It was easy on the eyes. Graphs looked great. UI wasn't clunky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't really able to utilize this tool to its best potential. I had gone through some trainings, but maybe it was just my business that wasn't ready for it yet. I don't know. But it wasn't able to take our reporting to the next level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not many. I tried using it for reporting, but it was very superficial reporting at best. But YMMV. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

TrackMaven helps make our social media decisions smarter. Everything is clear & right in front of us, we can pull updates daily & as often as we want, and the tagging functionality helps us revisit successful content months after the fact for future inspiration. Two thumbs up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, not a whole lot. Just minor gripes, such as not being able to see direct mentions from you or other brands on Twitter & small things when creating dashboards. Nothing that holds us back though! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TrackMaven helps us to solve a number of social media problems & how to connect with an audience. We can see how fans respond to different kinds of content and that goes a long way when strategizing about future decisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Project Manager
What do you like best?

This application helped us understand how well we are doing online. it collects data from google analytics too. it has been very critical to know how well we performing in our online marketing campaigns. It also compares us to competitors. This tool is worth every penny since it has a direct return on investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to pin out stuff you dislike about such a complete marketing analytical application.

It might be even better if daily tips would be displayed to boost the SEO and improve campaign results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

TrackMaven is critical tool to all social media managers, marketing professionals, and website admins Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TrackMaven helps you understand how well you are doing in online marketing, and thus you can easily notice your weaknesses and work on improving. This will result in better marketing, better engagement from potential customers and eventually more income. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

So many different customizations and the staff is amazingly helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the amount of options can honestly be overwhelming and it takes some time to truly get comfortable navigating the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking and analyzing social posts and campaigns to develop better social strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

This social analytics tool was one we used with a specific client that was interesting to compare engagements and creative with their competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't take into account paid media when reporting on competitors or owned dark paid efforts so difficult to come to the same conclusions they were proposing...not apples to apples and no insight into paid strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask a lot of questions to make sure it can provide the level of detail and analysis you are wanting...and that its not just based on common industry nuances. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

competitive analysis, social media analytics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Junior Marketing Designer
Media Production
What do you like best?

I love keeping up with my competitors. It helps inspire my own choices and also come up with new ideas. And also make sure I'm keeping up with the industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

TrackMaven never became a habit tool for me. Something is missing in its experience that made me want to keep coming back like a habit. Pinterest is a habit, Muzli is a habit... other sources of information and inspiration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maintaining social media performance to prove ROI on social media efforts. I've realized that tracking your performance keeps you honest and forever pushing harder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the transparency of our instances' health on a daily and weekly basis. It helps bring in the sales data I really care about on a weekly basis, without information overload/being too vague. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are still working through the connectivity of TrackMaven with our Salesforce instance. There are things missing here and there I wish there was more support on a regular basis to assure we are 100% good to go most of the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you commit to TrackMaven, make sure to get it up and running 100% from the get-go, it's easy to launch and get everyone added, but the data quality is only as good as the integrations you put in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem we are solving is the constant need for being in the know where our leads are sitting in the sales pipeline at any given time, in real time. We have been easily able to report numbers that are not only important for our marketing leadership, but sales leadership as well, assuring both marketing and sales efforts are making a positive impact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

It was easy to aggregate data in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It caps the total brands you can track. We didn't have enough brands available to get a full picture of our industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had hoped it would provide greater insight into our competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Specialist
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
What do you like best?

I like that you can see what you're doing vs. your competitors vs. the industry as a whole. You can break break analysis at a very fine detail (looking at your own social performance, how your campaigns fared) and quickly reference what's working and not working for other companies.

The new attribution feature on the Content Feed is a really nice addition to the insight you can gain. Since it's pulling from Google Analytics, i don't have to check that or our CMS separately and can see how engaging the blog was, and how many views it actually got. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's a lot you can do within graphing different data sources, but it takes some getting used. It's easy to get overloaded with data and I get unsure if I'm looking at the right metrics but our account managers are really responsive and have given us feedback on which graphs to use and make. You can't customize the graph colors, so if you have specific brand guidelines you have to adhere to internally, it can be confusing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The QBR's really help my team, especially since we go into them focusing on a specific campaign and how that is performing overall. I know which types of social posts (link, media, text) work on which channels for this specific campaign. Also informative on new social media best practices and how frequently we should aim to promote posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager, Arlington Transportation Partners
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
What do you like best?

One of our team's favorite capabilities is the competitor tracking. It helps our team keep a pulse on what resonates within our industry, but also how well our own content is performing. The new dashboards they've created are also great for quick references for our marketing team, but also for managing up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not so much a fan of having to re-create reports, but they do have customer success employees who often step in to help as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth the investment if you feel like you're producing good content, but aren't sure how well it resonates or how it's comparing to your competitors. We also use a tool to compile recent/relevant info to keep our finger on the pulse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When we first started creating additional content, it was hard to know what resonated the most outside of counting pageviews. It was also hard to see how that compared to our other materials and to our competitors. TrackMaven helps us solve the question of "Is this type of content valuable to our clients?" Their latest updates have also helped us track ROI and looking forward to being able to track attribution and best content to drive conversions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Marketing Manager
Financial Services
What do you like best?

For me there are two things that really make this a great tool: 1) The content feed is awesome. It lets me keep up with what competitors are posting on the blogs and social media, allows me to see patterns and trends in the marketplace, and gives me inspiration for my brand's content. 2) The other thing are the templates for reports. I love that I never have to start from scratch! And since I haven't been diving into reporting for that long it has helped me figure out what metrics I should be reporting on, what's important to me and my company, and what are reports I should show an executive versus what are reports I should show my manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does take some time to set everything up at first. For example, setting up a dahsboard that is emailed regularly to you or setting up your own reports. So the biggest hurdle there is learning everything TrackMaven can do and then setting up. But once you do it runs very smoothly is a little maintenance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to prove that content has impact this is the tool to do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest thing has just been proving the value of content to the execs. It's hard to see tangible benefits from social media marketing and content marketing, but TrackMaven helps me show the people above me the importance and value of everything I'm doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

The ability to learn the system in a short amount of time and how easy it was to teach others. The level of daily support we got when needed was great. The daily report we got during tournament time was very valuable to show the investment we made this year was work it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

some of the functionality didn't apply to us. Also, it was tough to get some additional users but in the end, it all worked out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking our social media metrics during our busiest time of year. What changes we need to make to reach the most people Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

You can customize graphs to what you are specifcially looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That sometimes there are differences in numbers based on the way they calculate engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Find out what exactly what your looking for in numbers from competitors. Get familiar with the way they pull numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What content works for our target audiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for TrackMaven?